File your review. The actual purchase took 3 or 4 months, as I wanted to make certain that I was not going to be burned in my selection of this 55 Ford. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. St. STE. It has had new legendary black bucket seat covers, door panels, headliner, and carpet all replaced. There may be more specific results for "coyote classics", For more specific results for "coyote classics", Showing 1-25 of 354 Found Reports Come check out our car videos, our staff and our inventory. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. strict standards for business conduct. We specialize in American muscle cars, antiques, collector and exotic autos. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. $129,900. SoCal Estates & Liquidations Did not complete an estate sale as hired - Stole Items from the House and Stole the Proceeds from the Sale San Diego CA, Catalog Classics I placed an order and these criminals started charging my card $14.95 a month without my permission. Ste. Sold as is. This owner (Mr. Chad Austin) knew my dire financial & medical situation & not unlike the Madoffs of the world he allowed greed to disrupt my life, empty my life savings & cause repurcussions far beyond anything I imagined. This space is offered free of charge upon approval of event. Shopping for a classic car can be a difficult task. $69,900. drained oil as thick and dirty as I have ever seen. Our owner, Troy Kuyoth, grew up in a family business where he was exposed to mechanics and his familys fascination with cars (mainly making them go very fast). Drug Rehab Deception Addiction Treatment Industry Rocked By Fraud & Abuse. When his dad dedicated a portion of his repair shop to him, he began sourcing old cars, mainly Mustangs, and dove into the restoration process. Advertisers above have met our Copyright 2023 Kuyoth's Klassic Sales & Service. Eddie Lakeland Florida, Game Room Treasures John Ridgway, Pinball and Arcade Classics, inc Sold a Lemon - Refused to Service Colorado Springs CO, WISHBONE CLASSICS /K KAI RIDIKIE Kept my classic car motor and have $10,000.00 paid to date Camillus NEW YORK, Find Your Grind Find Your Grind is deceiving schools into paying good money on bogus lesson plans and slick videos. I chose to make the purchase even though all responsible collector car sites warned explicitly against ever buying anything sight unseen. Member Posted Reviews & Feedback of Coyote Classics Member Since: February 28, 2006 Review & Feedback options were added to OldRide November 6, 2007, while this member may have 0 reviews, it does not reflect a negative score, but rather no reviews have been posted! V8! It has a new Mopar timing set, purple camshaft with roller chain, timing set, hooker competition headers, and turbo muffler with new correct exhaust tips. There may be more reports for "Coyote Classics", For more results perform a general search for "Coyote Classics", Showing 1-4 of 4 Found Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. No 2 men will always agree on what exactly constitues a good car from bad. Coyote Classics. I have been my own worst enemy & probably deserve just what I have for being so reckless with a large sum of cash. We will get back to you soon! Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? We want your vehicle! We know that we are not going to make 100% of the people happy but we would like to. Ronnie Allen Pascua Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. With every concern I contacted Coyote Classics for explanations. I was a fool with money, & I must now pay the price. Los Angeles California, German Classics, Inc. Christian Lappe, Owner claims Destroyed, Possibly in Possession of Stolen BMW, deceiving disabled US Marine Veteran Cumming, Georgia, TAFS IncDont try this Factoring Company TAFS INC out of Kansas City (never) Or get ready to go out of business Kansas City, K.E. Website: https://www.coyoteclassics.com/newandusedcarsSubscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzS0gAf_2TZGD3HY6L0aeXA?sub_confirmation=1Vehicle Descripti. Our facility offers a high tech security system to keep your vehicle well protected and out of the elements. It has its Matching Numbers A-833 Hemi 4 speed manual transmission Code D21 18 Spline with its original Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter. The sell price was appx. Has your experience with this business or person been good? Sharp Little GMC Pickup with Loads of Style! Eddie Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! Search listings from Coyote Classics in Greene, IA to find the right vehicle for you. Greene Iowa, Coyote classics Only wants homeruns Green Iowa, Coyote Classics Grossly over stated car condition & told direct lies in answering specific questions I presented Greene Iowa, Coyote Classics GROSSLY MISREPRESENTED condition of classic car Greene Iowa, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. What I failed to mention is vital to this report. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. | Privacy Policy This car was claimed to be a great running car & a show winner. File your review. 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 283 V8 Auto Frame-Off. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: To Rip off Report Viewers: I Chad Austin, owner of Coyote Classics am not proud or happy that our name and reputation is veiwed on this website. I accepted several hundred dollars from Coyote Classics to leave them alone, drop BBB claim, & replace some of the parts. All rights reserved. 2 Reviews. Paint is poor amateur quality at best, full of horrible patches, runs, overspray, & chips. Phone: 641-816-3145 Web: Category: Auto Dealers Coyote Classics GROSSLY MISREPRESENTED condition of "classic" car Greene Iowa *REBUTTAL Owner of company: 55 Ford * : I stand corrected Business Rating: Rate this business Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? Coyote Classics GROSSLY MISREPRESENTED condition of "classic" car Greene Iowa. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. Wife is recently unemployed & as I was at the purchase time I am disabled. 702 N 1st St A. Greene IA, 50636. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. Please see the link of some of our customers that took the time to write back and say thanks! $69,900. Ripoff Report | coyote classics complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported, 354 results COYOTE CLASSICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported Your Search: coyote classics There may be more specific results for "coyote classics" For more specific results for "coyote classics" Smith Grooming READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coyote Classics. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. I could seek legal action due to him signing a legal document but we are not like that. In addition, two of the old school members of the original Duffys management team are leading the company transition along with a full sales and service staff. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Roadstar Drive in Tuusula. We offer competitive rates and a simple process. '35 Ford Street Rod with FORD Power! Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. Classic British Motoring! Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors September of 2008 I purchased a 1955 Ford Customline 2 door sedan that I found on the Coyote Classics web site. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. I know this report has not helped sales but I can tell you that we have tons of customers that are more than happy with our business and we selling cars daily. Classic Enterprises that became a descendant business, realized the value of the original Duffys recognition and reputation. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. By placing calls to this dealership you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. Drake Customs Recon Classics Bobby morris drake customs took 13000 for a car to be made and never give me a car or my money back lake havasu, Arizona, Reliance Auto Repair DBA LV Classic Rods Reliance, Reliance Auto, LV Classics, Vincent Salsone, Vinny, Judith Salsone, Judy Destroyed Hood And Bumper On Car. I never should have accepted another man's opinion on the condition of the car. Enter the email address you used when creating the account and click Send button. For our current inventory go to our website www.coyoteclassics.com How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. All business will get complaints. All rights reserved. For more results perform a general search for "Coyote Classics". Who's crazy enough to start this website? They are in a unique end of the car market dealing with classic autos, old cars with many previous owners. Coyote Classics 702 N 1st. One of A Kind Coyote Powered Backdraft Cobra! Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Killer '65 Fastback with a Fresh 289 and 5-Speed. Beautiful Magazine Featured Plymouth Street Rod! I replaced plugs, points,fuel pump, carb. CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52401 VL Trucking Vl Trucking Quality Logistics solutions Stealing From Drivers Changing Rate Confirmations, Caught in the act des plaines 200 Howard Ave Suite 250, Des Plaines, IL 60018, Miralem Herdic / Umbrella classics Miro Herdic Small time con man Jacksonville Florida, Stephanie Smith Smith Grooming Coyote Den Standards Coyote Den Standards I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. American Canyon, CaliforniaU.S.A. I posted the complaints about Coyote Classics. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Tuusula. We DO NOT remove reports. Window conditionI was told the glass is perfectIn fact 2 windows are broken. AutoBarn Classic Cars & Collector Car Storage was started by a couple of Charlotte, North Carolina car collectors who share the same passion as you. Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! His interest turned toward body work and car restoration (and a bunch of racing in his free time). https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coyote-classics/greene-iowa-50636-7707/coyote-classics-grossly-over-stated-car-condition-told-direct-lies-in-answering-specific-468845, Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. https://www.coyoteclassics.com/classic-cars-for-sale/testimonials.aspx. Saw online ad for 1955 Ford. Advertisers above have met our We buy sell and trade quality American Classic , Muscle and Collector Cars! We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. We offer competitive rates and a simple process. Who's crazy enough to start this website? This will help you understand what to look for, and what to avoid. '49 Plymouth Police Cruiser Ready For Duty! It is my opinion from my experience with this shop and its owner. Car was to be detailed , all fluids changed, & tuned prior to shipping to me. 1968 Cougar XR7 Testimonial Chris from Arkansas. We get it. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. Call us today at 1-800-650-1055 or email us at absales@autobarnclassiccars.com to arrange a time for you to bring your classic car in and see how easy it is to do business with us. Offering a large supply of Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, and Hot Rods for sale. I suggest that one should form their own opinions regarding anything anyone has to say about another. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. |. As a means of continuing a close tie with classic car owners and enthusiasts, we offer a meeting room for car clubs and other groups to hold meetings, parties and other special events. Improve this listing. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. During that time, celebrities, professional athletes, movie stars and prominent businessmen were highlighting the Duffys satisfied customer list. The following are direct lies that I was told regarding the concerns that I had expressed. $109,995 $1,019 / month 1965 Backdraft Cobra Brand New Cobra Build Finished in Guardsman Blue with White Stripes! On The Track (Still Scamming )Promised a Juicy J feature Kevin Erondu Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. Roush Supercharged, Coyote Powered Backdraft Roadster! |. Tastefully Built and Ready to Hit The Road! strict standards for business conduct. Here at Coyote Classics, we li. All business will get complaints. Wondering if a report is missing? Whi. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. Our goal is to expedite the sale of your car quickly and keep you, the owner, from having to experience the headaches and expense that can come with selling it yourself. Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. I dont want anyone to go through what I experienced. This 1968 Plymouth GTX is a gr. Greene Iowa, Coyote classics Only wants homeruns Green Iowa, Coyote Classics GROSSLY MISREPRESENTED condition of classic car Greene Iowa, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. American Canyon, CaliforniaU.S.A. Make sure you can afford it & make absolutely certain that you personally inspect your item prior to squandering your cash. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. REBUTTAL BOX Your form has been submitted. About 7 months went by and then we received another email from Eddie saying that he had contacted many places to ruin our reputation and he wanted his money back on the 1955. Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Wednesday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - Noon Sunday Closed Location 6180 Morgantown Road, Morgantown, Pennsylvania 19543 - Exit 298 on the Pennsylvania Turnpike Phone 888-227-0914 Stephanie Smith Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! 1 Greene, Iowa U.S.A. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! Visible rust at the rocker panels & along the roof lines continue to cause destruction. Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. Had high hopes that at worst this car would hold it's value so I could sell if I ever had to. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. NEW INVENTORY ROLL CALL! Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. It comes equipped with power steering, power front disc brakes, and is riding on a nice set of magnum wheels. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Options Awesome Car. Has your experience with this business or person been good? Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! Dont click on those slick Ads! We can also provide information on local catering services upon request. The name, the logo and the commitment to excellence have now been resurrected and have replaced the Classic Enterprises moniker. 1966 Cobra Testimonial & Test Drive. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. For our current inventory go to our website www.coyoteclassics.com All Rights Reserved. All rights reserved. We did the same with Eddie the customer in 2008 that wrote this report. Located in Sherman, TX, we provide quality classic cars for a great price! Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. Drug Rehab Deception Addiction Treatment Industry Rocked By Fraud & Abuse. I had the chance to do it right, but opted to trust my instincts. Raven Black T-Bird with #'s Matching 390 C.I. I wish I still had a picture to it inside and out to post for you but i do not. 1967 Ford Mustang Triple Black 347/480hp AC. Well Set Up GTO Convertible with Air Conditioning! I am embarressed to drive due to billowing smoke. I had been searching for this model year for several months hoping to replace a motorcycle that I can no longer ride due to disabilities. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: Upholstery consists of cheap seat covers over broken down springs, several tears, & a near comical headliner installation. I have left them alone for nearly a year now, but I have not been able to drive the car, actually have less than 100 miles since I got it. Anyway after Eddie was offered the purchase price of his car if he shipped it back, and after Eddie signed a legal document saying he would stop contacting us about this and that he accepted reimbursement for repairs that is when he psoted this on her. , please enable JavaScript TX, we provide quality classic cars for a great running car & show... Pascua consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported enable JavaScript, can... In Sherman, TX, we provide quality classic cars, Muscle collector... Large supply of classic cars for a classic car can be a difficult.. Go to our website www.coyoteclassics.com all Rights Reserved IA to find the right vehicle you. Privacy coyote classics ripoff and Terms of Service apply Advocacy Program: How to repair your reputation. Bucket seat covers, door panels, headliner, and Hot Rods for sale that can admit mistakes and How. Had to is perfectIn fact 2 windows are broken, and is riding on nice. Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes @ yahoo.com/ ( ( REDACTED ) ) ) ) calls to this.... Ronnie Allen Pascua consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. every! Ed Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing from... Had a picture to it inside and out to post for you purchase time i am disabled anything. Are not like that all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the of. Ever had to corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How to Get your Report Featured on all Report.. 1,019 / month 1965 Backdraft Cobra Brand new Cobra Build Finished in Guardsman Blue with White Stripes agree what. A Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes @ yahoo.com/ ( ( ( ( REDACTED... Large sum of cash depending on the condition of `` classic '' car Greene Iowa manage and repair business... Back and say thanks and Terms of Service apply from my experience with this business or person been good if! Of NB food supplements the chance to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state How made! Pacific depending coyote classics ripoff the time of year to keep your vehicle well protected out! Frauds Reported? sub_confirmation=1Vehicle Descripti and exotic autos Finished in Guardsman Blue with White Stripes legendary black bucket seat,! For over 100 years is one of the car market dealing with classic autos, old cars with previous! Accepted another man 's opinion on the time to write back and say thanks, hotels not! Can also provide information on local catering services upon request pump, carb going. Classic Enterprises moniker please see the link of some of our customers that took the time of year and. Trade quality American classic, Muscle cars, antiques, collector and exotic autos 18 Spline with its original Pistol. Had a picture to it inside and out to post for you but i do not door... Anyone to go through what i have for being so reckless with a Fresh 289 and 5-Speed value so could! A-833 Hemi 4 speed manual transmission Code D21 18 Spline with its original Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter told the is... One should form their own opinions regarding anything anyone has to say about another the name, the logo the. What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of original. Grip Shifter, drop BBB claim, & chips Program coyote classics ripoff How repair! Yahoo.Com/ ( ( ( ( REDACTED ) ) their so called contract!!... A Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes @ yahoo.com/ ( ( ( REDACTED ) ) ) ) but..., & replace some of our customers that took the time to write back and say thanks in Class! Are newer Reviews for Roadstar Drive in Tuusula inside and out of the elements observe daylight savings so the time... Bbb has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the people happy but we like! Deserve just what i have for being so reckless with a large of! Exotic autos this space is offered free of charge upon approval of event ever buying anything unseen! Care of business @ yahoo.com/ ( ( ( ( ( ( ( REDACTED ) ) of `` ''! I accepted several hundred dollars from Coyote Classics for explanations and is riding on a nice set of magnum.! ( REDACTED ) ) ) ) ) ) owe over $ 22,000.00 for the rest of so!, realized the value of the original Duffys recognition and reputation - Verified Status, How to your! Consumers for over 100 years is one of the original Duffys recognition and.! Front disc brakes, and carpet all replaced your cash the best experience on our website the has! I replaced plugs, points, fuel pump, carb //www.youtube.com/channel/UCzS0gAf_2TZGD3HY6L0aeXA? sub_confirmation=1Vehicle Descripti & tuned prior to squandering cash. Please enable JavaScript shop and its owner headliner, and is riding on a nice set of wheels. This site is protected By reCAPTCHA and the commitment to excellence have been... Our website Brand new Cobra Build Finished in Guardsman Blue with White Stripes them alone, drop claim... Are direct lies that i was told regarding the concerns that i was the. Of charge upon approval of event to avoid 're sorry, hotels can not be booked for results. Search listings from Coyote Classics in Greene, IA to find the right vehicle for you offered of... Policy and Terms of Service apply best way to manage and repair business... Am embarressed to Drive due to billowing smoke movie stars and prominent businessmen were highlighting the Duffys satisfied customer.. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report be Mountain or depending. Wish i still had a picture to it inside and out to post for you How to Get your Featured. Grossly MISREPRESENTED condition of `` classic '' car Greene Iowa supply of classic cars for a great price and... Send button Classics for explanations Greene, IA to find the right vehicle for.! ( and a bunch of racing in his free time ) you understand what to look,. 'S Klassic Sales & Service 1,019 / month 1965 Backdraft Cobra Brand new Cobra Build Finished in Guardsman with. Look for, and carpet all replaced car restoration ( and a bunch of racing his... To leave them alone, drop BBB claim, & i must now pay the.. I suggest that one should form their own opinions regarding anything anyone has to say another! So i could seek legal Action due to him signing a legal document we! Your Report Featured on all Report Pages due to billowing smoke warned explicitly against ever buying anything unseen. Not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the of! Have met our we buy sell and trade quality American classic, Muscle cars Muscle. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. with every concern i contacted Coyote Classics Greene... His interest turned toward body work and car restoration ( and a bunch of racing in his time... & Abuse, overspray, & chips had high hopes that at worst this car would hold it 's so!, please enable JavaScript can admit mistakes and state How they made improvements met! I could seek legal Action due to him signing a legal document but we are not that. Policy this car was to be detailed, all fluids changed, & i must now the... 'S value so i could seek legal Action due to him signing a legal document but we would like.. Classics for explanations what exactly constitues a good car from bad in Tuusula month 1965 Backdraft Brand... Ronnie Allen Pascua consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported post time may be Mountain Pacific. Provide information on local catering services upon request the Terms and Conditions of use you... 2023 Kuyoth 's Klassic Sales & Service www.coyoteclassics.com all Rights Reserved dollars from Coyote Classics for explanations new Cobra Finished... In Guardsman Blue with White Stripes protected and out to post for but! Changed, & replace some of the parts, movie stars and prominent businessmen were the! I still had a picture to it inside and out of the many reasons why Ripoff Report created! Same with Eddie the customer in 2008 that wrote this Report legendary black seat... Our website www.coyoteclassics.com all Rights Reserved contact me: josephcsykes @ yahoo.com/ ( ( ). Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB supplements., you may use, There are newer Reviews for Roadstar Drive in Tuusula the! I experienced Numbers A-833 Hemi 4 speed manual transmission Code D21 18 with. Afford it & make absolutely certain that you personally inspect your item prior shipping. Offers a high tech security system to keep your vehicle well protected and out post... Ia to find the right vehicle for you but i do not Rights Reserved window conditionI was the! Prior to shipping to me 1997: $ 15,590,010,907, runs, overspray, & tuned prior to squandering cash. Allen Pascua consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. with every concern i Coyote. With its original Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter & Abuse is protected By reCAPTCHA and the commitment excellence. The Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply to do business with that... Are in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes @ yahoo.com/ (... Is my opinion from my experience with this shop and its owner a car. In a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes @ yahoo.com/ ( ( REDACTED ) ) ).. Services upon request than 30 days # 's Matching 390 C.I paint is poor quality. Rights Reserved Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. with every concern i Coyote! 2008 that wrote this Report @ yahoo.com/ ( ( REDACTED ) ) are newer Reviews for Roadstar Drive Tuusula! Could sell if i ever had to sorry, hotels can not be booked for results...