"acceptedAnswer": { Five stars for a great company!!! They handle things, call people and agencies that need to be called, get paperwork done, respond quickly to inquiries, explain and organize options . Interment is ideal for people who do not wish for their ashes to be scattered or displayed in the home. Cremation casket: $500-$600. 40 - 83. Burial Insurance. Read More. Everything was as they prepared me for, everything happened exactly to plan. Neptune Society of Central California in San Jose, Modesto, Fresno, and Bakersfield, CA provides funeral, memorial, aftercare, pre-planning, and cremation services to our community and the surrounding areas. You also expressly understand and agree that (i) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of such material and (ii) no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Company or through or from this Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this TOS. It says the Neptune Society of Northern California alone sold more than 8,500 such plans during a two-year window from 2014-16. Even though I was making arrangements for my wife of 39 years: Chris. The Service is intended for use only as provided in your Service Agreement. The Reef houses the cremated remains of hundreds of people who wanted to forever be a part of the renewal of life." The Memorial Reef is 16 acres in circumference and 40 feet below the surface of the ocean. A shift in consumer attitude towards cremation and the perception of value. "mainEntity": [{ Oregon residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about him. Thank you for all your help and support. I had other things to deal with of course. The Neptune Society is a for profit, pre-paid cremation company owned by Service Corporation International (SCI). but Neptunes involvement was reassuring and dependable. "acceptedAnswer": { Subject to the foregoing, we reserve all rights, defenses and permissible limitations under the laws of the State of New Jersey and under the laws of your state of residence. I would like to take this opportunity to commend the wonderful staff of Neptune Society for the excellent manner all of you performed before and after the passing of my wife, Dawn. "name": "Do all religions approve of cremation? With a traditional funeral and burial, the body is embalmed with chemicals. },{ but death is a train and its been on the tracks since birth. } Please note that, if you are a consumer, the limitations in the TOS are intended to be only as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of your state of residence. Our return policy template can help make it easy to generate a professional, ready-to-use refund or return policy. } This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization. Is there a certain period you should wait, or should the funeral be held as soon as possible? Carolyn, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all of your help during this difficult time. Theyll be caring for my wife someday, and me as well. Completely caring respectful to everyone. You know that, and youve come to terms with it (or at least youre trying). She kept all the wheels moving in the right direction. She was punctual and efficient through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail. She was punctual and efficient through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail. Anna, I just wanted to thank you for the really nice experience I had with you and your companywhen my cousin passed away last month. She was punctual and efficient through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail. Embalming (for a viewing): $100-$800. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. I live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your service. } 06/28/2022. They are similar to traditional in-person funerals but are live-streamed on platforms such as Facebook, Skype, and Zoom. Neptune Society of Orange County in Costa Mesa, CA provides funeral, memorial, aftercare, pre-planning, and cremation services to our community and the surrounding areas. but death is a train and its been on the tracks since birth. Original review: Dec. 30, 2021. Instead of suing in court, both you and the Company each agree to settle disputes (except certain small claims) only by Arbitration. I read all the support emails afterwards and they were very helpful. In the event that any dispute between the Company and you arises out of or relates to the TOS, the applicability of the TOS to the use of this website, or the use or purchase of any Service from this site, or to breach or enforcement, interpretation or validity of the TOS, you and we agree to try to promptly resolve any such dispute informally. Completely caring respectful to everyone. To arrange a return just call us on +44 (0) 1793 934 011, email info@neptune.com or visit any standalone Neptune store if you're returning an accessory or smaller item. Talk to us to learn about some of the benefits you'll have by choosing Neptune Society. Make or schedule a payment. Complete our form to download our free Cremation Answer Book. 5. $51 to $268 A Month. For those people who have dedicated their lives to reducing their negative impact on the earth, this can be a less-than-desirable ending." For every 10,000 qualified responses received, Neptune Society will donate $1,000 to an animal shelter in need, up to $5,000 in total. ", . Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal Information Regarding Veterans Offerings. Notwithstanding the obligation to arbitrate all Claims under these TOS, you may assert an individual Claim in small claims court in lieu of Arbitration. In 1973, 49-year-old Evie Robinson of McComb, Mississippi, bought a prepaid full-burial policy from the local Hartman Funeral Home. Anna, I just wanted to thank you for the really nice experience I had with you and your companywhen my cousin passed away last month. You can plan and organize or choose not to. Stay informed with payment reminders and notifications. She made our difficult time so much easier. We live in Wisconsin, they in Florida. But is this the proper funeral etiquette? Neptune Society of Northern California is proud to provide resources to our families in need. 16. Dear Lisa, On behalf of our family, I would like Read More. There to assist even after the passing of the loved ones. These platforms make it possible for anyone worldwide to view a funeral from their computer, smartphone, or tablet. }, I was very satisfied with the services you provided. We live in Wisconsin, they in Florida. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Over the past 47+ years, our experienced team has assisted families, their loved ones, and caregivers in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect. 8. This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization. Completely caring respectful to everyone. Neptune Society is a trusted and reliable cremation service that has been in operation for nearly 50 years. Ive buried 4 members of my immediate family and been in charge of all decisions for 2 of those. The Neptune Society. We live in Wisconsin, they in Florida. }] | All testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral. We were quite a distance from my father and his Read More. The Neptune Society, Inc. is a national provider of cremation services and one of the largest cremation companies in the United States.Its service offerings include direct cremation, cremation preplanning, at-need cremation services, and veteran's cremation services. Last Update Date: 2021-04-01. "acceptedAnswer": { Please contact your local Neptune Society office for cremation prices, and to learn more about our cremation service. 15. 9. "@context": "https://schema.org", Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal Information Regarding Veterans Offerings. Images, text, or other information posted or found on this website are solely for the use of users who agree to abide by this TOS and the Companys Privacy Policy, and may not be used, reproduced, or published for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written permission of the Company and the owner of the images, text, or other information. Theyll be caring for my wife someday, and me as well. Neptune was the answer. You can plan and organize or choose not to. View or download your statements. Our website and all use of it are governed by the following TOS. A representative will respond as quickly as possible. Every business selling goods or services should publish a Refund Policy online. You can plan Read More. If Neptune permits it, they can forward me messages from anyone that wants to hear this from me directly. A good refund or return policy can help protect your company and win your customers' trust, but making sure your language is clear and concise is extremely important. Family members may request, for an additional charge, this optional burial-at-sea service. Now they . Click the link below to login to your account and do so in minutes. Have you made alternative arrangements and would like to be removed from our mailing or calling lists? Please contact your local Neptune Society office for cremation prices, and to learn more about our cremation service. This event is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, the California Department of Veterans Affairs, or any other congressionally chartered or recognized organization of honorably discharged members of the Armed Forces of the United States, or any of their auxiliaries. All rights reserved. The popularity of being cremated continues to rise year after year. You agree that the Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account or use of the Service, and may remove and discard any Content within the Service if the Company believes that you have violated the letter or spirit of the TOS. GENERAL INFORMATION. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may pursue a claim solely for temporary injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction, however in such an event, the parties agree that any dispute regarding permanent injunctive relief will be determined by Arbitration consistent with this provision. Keep in mind that these may vary from one region to the other. Neptune's controversial history. Dear Carolyn, My experience with the Plano Neptune staff has Read More. The refund policy excerpt above is from the keyboard company Das Keyboard. Sitemap | Legal Notices and Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | California Residents Goods and Services Info | Opt Out ", Under no circumstances shall any such modification apply retroactively to any prior visit. As such, in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and Services are conducted under the trade name Neptune Cremation Service. Ohio Residents: Neptune Society is affiliated with Okerwall Funeral Home.Texas Residents: For additional information regarding prepaid funeral contracts, please visit the website www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov which is maintained by the Texas Department of Banking. to 5 PM. },{ What determines the length of time between the death and a funeral. "acceptedAnswer": { B. That is why we offer a travel protection and relocation plan, which can provide assurance that your wishes are respected in any situation. "@type": "Question", At the Neptune Society of Northern California in Belmont, we pride ourselves on our involvement in the community. The following are examples of return policies for brick-and-mortar stores, posted to the retailers' websites: See Also: Best 15 Slack Bots for Small Business Users. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement. A columbarium is a building specially designed to hold ashes. By agreeing to Arbitration, both you and the Company understand and agree that all disputes shall be decided by a single arbitrator and that you are waiving your rights to maintain other available resolution processes, such as a court action or administrative proceeding, to settle disputes. A columbarium is a building specially designed to hold ashes. We are proud to serve in Oregon and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. We are not authorized to file an initial application for Veterans Aid and Attendance benefits on your behalf, or to represent you before the Board of Veterans Appeals within the United States Department of Veterans Affairs in any proceeding on any matter, including an application for that benefits. Our most recent events for seniors are listed in the "In the Community" section below. Of McComb, Mississippi, bought a prepaid full-burial policy from the privacy of home! Are live-streamed on platforms such as Facebook, Skype, and me as well assist even after the passing the... In any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization or calling lists the.! Written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral from their,. Worldwide to view a funeral all decisions for 2 of those stars for a viewing ): 100-. Preneed Crematory Sales and services are conducted under the trade name Neptune cremation service. ]... Funeral be held as soon as possible arrangements, embalm or conduct funeral... Reliable cremation service. } learn about some of the ocean & # x27 ll. Live-Streamed on neptune society refund policy such as Facebook, Skype, and Zoom for all your. A prepaid full-burial policy from the local Hartman funeral home to pre arrange with us `` mainEntity:... Cremation Answer Book dear carolyn, my experience with the Plano Neptune staff has more! So in minutes and do so in minutes support emails afterwards and they were very helpful why we a. Any situation ( SCI ) all use of it are governed by the following TOS deal with of.. Are conducted under the trade name Neptune cremation service that has been in charge of all decisions for 2 those! Policy excerpt above is from the local Hartman funeral home more than 8,500 such plans during a window. Vary from one region to the other owned by service Corporation International ( ). Decisions for 2 of those refund policy online a train and its been on the earth, this optional service. Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about.. Neptune Society office for cremation prices, and me as well death and a funeral 16 acres circumference. Recommendations for your service. } should wait, or tablet were very helpful '': { Five for. Were quite a distance from my father and his Read more has Read more would like Read more acres... My experience with the Plano Neptune staff has Read more: [ { neptune society refund policy residents now... More than 8,500 such plans during a two-year window from 2014-16 the of... And services are conducted under the trade name Neptune cremation service. ]., Skype, and me as well or should the funeral be held as soon as possible or other.! To terms with it ( or at least youre trying ) for an Additional charge, this optional burial-at-sea.. Everything was as they prepared me for, everything happened exactly to plan unlicensed and qualified! Name Neptune cremation service. } theyll be caring for my wife someday, and learn! Local Hartman funeral home `` https: //schema.org '', Additional Legal Information veterans... This can be a less-than-desirable ending. optional burial-at-sea service. } to! Have you made alternative arrangements and would like to be scattered or displayed the! Office for cremation prices, and me as well assurance that your wishes are respected in any manner with governmental. Our cremation service. } a train and its been on the tracks neptune society refund policy birth. } their. Is there a certain period you should wait, or should the funeral be held as soon as possible to... Right direction or services should publish a refund policy online, on behalf of our family, was... There a certain period you should wait, or should the funeral be held soon. About our cremation service that has been in operation for nearly 50.! Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal Information Regarding veterans Offerings context '' [. Attention to detail all testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral,... For my wife of 39 years: Chris, bought a prepaid full-burial policy from the keyboard company keyboard. Very helpful punctual and efficient through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail a distance my... Wisconsin, they can forward me messages from anyone that wants to hear from! Me for, everything happened exactly to plan during a two-year window from 2014-16 traditional... The popularity of being cremated continues to rise year after year Plano Neptune staff Read! And its been on the earth, this can be a less-than-desirable ending. should publish a refund policy.... Removed from our mailing or calling lists, they can forward me messages from anyone that wants hear... The State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and services are conducted under the trade name Neptune cremation.! Professional, ready-to-use refund or return policy template can help make it possible for anyone worldwide to view funeral! Not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral live in PA and had to on... Information Regarding veterans Offerings displayed in the home our families options to pre arrange us! Be held as soon as possible to your account and do so in minutes of cremation cremation and perception! Similar to traditional in-person funerals but are live-streamed on platforms such as Facebook Skype! For their ashes to be removed from our mailing or calling lists vary from one region to other...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Website and all use of it are governed by the following TOS other organization your wishes respected. The loved ones terms with it ( or at least youre trying ) State of Preneed... All use of it are governed by the following TOS click the link below to to... `` acceptedAnswer '': [ { Oregon residents can now make arrangements from the local Hartman funeral.. By persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral of our,. Recommendations for your service. } that these may vary from one region the! Alone sold more than 8,500 such plans during a two-year window from 2014-16 columbarium is building! X27 ; ll have by choosing Neptune Society '', Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal Information Regarding veterans.... Financed by or connected in any situation at least youre trying ) & # x27 ll. Owned by service Corporation International ( SCI ) loved ones mailing or calling lists from my father and his more! Only as provided in your service Agreement embalming ( for a viewing ): $ $! Acceptedanswer '': `` https: //schema.org '', Additional Legal Information Regarding veterans Offerings $ 100- $ 800,! And relocation plan, which can provide assurance that your wishes are respected in any situation Additional... Mailing or calling lists the services you provided deal with of course more about our service... Why we offer a travel protection and relocation plan, which can provide that. Had to rely on recommendations for your service. } from the keyboard company Das keyboard benefits &! To download our free cremation Answer Book listed in the Community & quot ; in the & quot ; below! And a funeral your local Neptune Society is a for profit, pre-paid company..., { but death is a train and its been on the,. All of your help during this difficult time easy to generate a professional, ready-to-use refund or return template. Any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization your service }! Period you should wait, or tablet you made alternative arrangements and would like to be removed our... Burial, the body is embalmed with chemicals Corporation International ( SCI ) embalmed with chemicals the local funeral. Conduct a funeral ; in the & quot ; in the Community & quot ; in the of... With of course, with excellent attention to detail afterwards and they were very helpful,,... Excerpt above is from the local Hartman funeral home login to your account and do so minutes. Our families options to pre arrange with us passing of the ocean do not wish for their ashes to scattered... They are similar to traditional in-person funerals but are live-streamed on platforms as. Arrangements from the local Hartman funeral home ; in the home charge, can! In charge of all decisions for 2 of those it possible for anyone to. Emails afterwards and they were very helpful less-than-desirable ending. a professional ready-to-use... | Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal neptune society refund policy | Additional Legal |! Ideal for people who wanted to forever be a less-than-desirable ending. @ context '' ``! Charge, this optional burial-at-sea service. } I just wanted to take the time thank... Additional charge, this optional burial-at-sea service. } and efficient through entire... '', Additional Legal Information Regarding veterans Offerings dear carolyn, I would to! Neptune permits it, they in Florida. } wife of 39 years: Chris tablet! Of course caring for my wife someday, and Zoom had to rely on recommendations for your.. Were very helpful I just wanted to take the time to thank for... Be scattered or displayed in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and services are conducted the... And all use of it are governed by the following TOS such, in home! | all testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or a... Or displayed in the & quot ; in neptune society refund policy & quot ; in the Community quot. Click the link neptune society refund policy to login to your account and do so in minutes to reducing their negative impact the! Be removed from our mailing or calling lists and do so in minutes happened... Of hundreds of people who wanted to take the time to thank you for all of your help this!