She killed the children. https://t.co/usWqgJZnJO, Danielle Meders (@daniellemeders) August 19, 2018. Three hearses, not four. A funeral home in North Carolina is holding the service for Watts at 1 p.m. Saturday. Watts, who had initially reported them missing and had made a public plea for their return, was arrested as he admitted to killing them. "Shanann was a woman of . Although the experts couldn't determine the gender of the baby, it is publicly known that the Watts were expecting a baby boy and had named him Niko. Niko was the first child to take Christopher Lee Watts middle name as his own. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ Yes, there is a way to test whether bodies could be placed through the Thief Hatch with [or possibly without] breaking bones but youre not going to like it, Welcome to the Post Truth Phase of the Chris Watts Case, Exclusive Interview with the Lindstrom Couple, Proof The Third Baby Was All Chris Watts Idea, The Final Three Weeks of the Phone Data Review #2YearsAgoTodayCW. She was determined to stay healthy and with her love for her Celeste, every moment with her was a blessing. Hi dont think it matters really the spelling of the names at all , if it were wrong Shann anns parents would have had it corrected i think her mother was in charge of that i think the NICO is the Italian way his name would have been spelt but really i doesnt matter .. All that matters is that they were buried with Love and in Gods loving arms RIP. The membranes are ruptured and covered with sandy debris. Im sorry I even came across this . Celeste is a French name derived from the Latin (celestial or heavenly). It offered, in his mind, a perfect dumping ground. I dont know if its my parents, third pregnancy, if Im just scared or what. Only reason you wanted another kid?! Significantly there appears to be purposeful changing of the spelling at the funeral and the grave of the unborn childs name, as if to undo this intention. Additional images have also been released of the dump site. Upon further examination of this tissue, itis revealed to be a largely decomposed fetus. Daddy loves you. pg.acq.push(function() { With the anticipation of her son to join them she knew he would be loved by his sisters and family. Shanann used, Onorato, Rzucek, King, Watts. We are one of the worlds fastest growing Throwing kisses and hugs to all of you. It seems like Cindys mother had German ancestry (at least going by her name in this obituary): The woman and her two young girls from Frederick were killed. Nico was probably buried inside Shananns womb, one coffin. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), He had come to loathe her. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. She wanted to be an exceptional wife and mother., Bella Marie and Celeste Catherine were light for all those around them, he continued. Watts was ultimately found guilty Credit: The Mega Agency. Moms Demand Action founder Shannon Watts, who took on the NRA, to retire from group she created. Disturbing Details Found In Shanann Watts' Autopsy Report. She also entrusted her best friend to hold onto the gender reveal picture for the planned gender reveal party but Chris had to go off and be a selfish asshat and stole that happy and exciting moment from Shanann by telling her in NC that he no longer wanted to be together and he thought having another baby would fix his marriage but it only complicated it way more then his pea sized brain could have imagined. He is being held without bond. At one time in the UK if a husband beat a wife hed just get a telling off. At the grave site and in the funeral flyer, Nikos name is spelled Nico. Watts' first victim was his wife, whom he killed after a fight between them escalated when Watts expressed his wish to separate. Watts claimed his wife wasn't feeling well. Shanann Watts was 15 weeks pregnant with a boy when she was strangled to death, police said. In some cases, such as this one reported by The Sun, a young mother who died of cervical cancer had her baby sewn back into her post mortem and buried with her [as this was apparently her wish]: five-and-a-half months into her pregnancy [Scarlett De-Lacey, 18] suddenly collapsed and was rushed to hospital after suffering deep-vein thrombosis which caused a blood clot in her leg. Her original name was RzuRuzchhow the heck do you spell that name that sounds like Roozik?? Because I am sure she would have went straight to their bed to see them and they must have seemed normal sleeping so she went to bed peacefully. Love rose, I will send you all my love ,my thougts are with you, Myriam from Belgium. 2 yr. ago. Hateful comment. Agree about the luring into a trap thing. Then when she married Chris, she took his last name. He worked in an industry based on chemicals, like Scott Peterson did. Yes and up until tonight Ive been understanding of several problems he may have had with her, and still am,but that last week she really called him on his bullshit with his family, and says about the baby: Your only response last night was I dont want to lose the kids! You used me to have a boy! A Week Later, Stephen Paddocks Motive Still a Mystery. Its the spelling people all over the world that love these four precious, loving mother,Bella, CeCe and Nico are calling them. She named him Nico Lee. Why did Mark Minnie go to Theescombe on the morning of his death, and what does it mean? Which is common. Wow. MCCANN WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE: #Shakedown reveals the inside scoop to Sunday Nights Breakthrough! What is Henri van Bredas ring of power and pain? Ive never seen what crude oil looks like, so I looked it up: Typically, life insurance policies will not be paid for suicide or if one spouse murders the other. On August 15, 2018, two days after Shanann and her daughters . Shanann Watts' father Frank Rzucek (left) and brother Frankie Rzucek break down at the Weld County Courthouse on August 21, 2018 in Greeley, Colorado. Heartbreakingly, the autopsy noted that the fetus had been expelled from her body post mortem and had largely decomposed. You dont! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The grave says January. More: Shanann Watts: Photos of theFuneral, Chris WattsShan'ann WattsShanann Watts gravespelling. Is THIS Casey Anthonys motive, timestamped, in her own words? Chris Watts had a $450k life insurance policy through his employer that would pay out in the event of an untimely death. Note: I just saw ShanAnns facebook post where she calls her mom by name Onorati. reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. }); January 20, 2019 at 11:54 pm Onorati is Italian. Because ShanAnn was leaving alone for Arizona and he needed to be Mr. Christopher Lee Watts, 33, of Frederick is charged with nine felony counts, including first-degree murder, in the deaths of his wife and two daughters. He wouldnt have the hassle of raising two kids while pursing his new girlfriend. The manner of death is homicide." gads_event = event; Not sure if any more. Maybe Frank didnt legally adopt her, which he would have to do with a different last name. Cece is not incorrect, so this is a matter or personal preference. Shanann is part Italian her mom clearly indicated. Frankie Rzucek also owns another dog, a female chihuahua. Were easier to deal with and control. Watts, who launched Moms Demand a decade ago after the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary, ignored death threats as she built the organization into a political juggernaut. Two days after his wife and children were reported missing, Watts was arrested in connection to their murder. . A removal of a living fetus, if it happened, would have been very bloody and difficult to clean up, especially if it occurred over a short span of time only two to three hours in this case. The baby was expelled from her body. Watts had initially attempted to pin the murders of her children on his wife when he first confessed to murdering Shanann. Given the efforts to dispose of the three bodies, all three in separate graves at a remote site under the cover of darkness, there appears to be some reason to suspect the defendant may have made the effort to remove the fetus before burial and disposal. Fake lab results, fake deceased fetus? They will be Rzuceks for all of eternity now. Niko with a K is unusual. It required specialized DNA tests to confirm the corpse as Laci and the smaller body as Conners. eventAction: 'click_ads' You make my day filled with smiles, even when I feel bad or sad. With that being said, while Shananns name on the grave is correct, the spelling of her unborn sons name is incorrect. Just Frankies last name was rzucek. He tried counseling but she wouldn't participate. Niko Lee may or may not have been a symbolic message to his mistress-in-waiting. She kept in touch with his brother and his brother's wife who attended her funeral. You come off as complete fools! Has Judge Greenland Become Persona Non Grata? Very sad that he just didnt leave his family. Shanann was 15 weeks pregnant. I cant believe what a bunch of bs people have written here! , I Wish sooo i would have met you all in real lifeShannan, Bella, Celeste Father Forbes then read some remarks from Shananns family. I was killing the girls (instead of passed out on the couch)..I dont have much time to fully execute my plan. I think OP was asking about when she was buried after the funeral but I'm not sure if that was the question. Thats the first time Ive ever heard of biological parents giving their one child their mothers name and one their fathers name. 183. eventAction: 'view' Can Vincent van Goghs ear be rescued from the towering haystack of mainstream mythology? }); Watch their 20/20 interview. } Chris Watts Case: What would Sherlock Holmes Do? In childhood, I had a friend whose parents were married but had different surnames (very unusual in the 1960s), and her name was their last names hyphenated: Daddy Smith + Mommy Jones = Child Smith-Jones. Required fields are marked *. "Shanann was a woman of love," said John Forbes, pastor . As in the Stauch case, a fake ultrasound is the same protocol as a fake lie detector test. All three autopsies cite the cause of death as the "asphyxiation due to manual strangulation by another individual. At the time of her death, Shanann had been 15 weeks pregnant (via MEAWW). May these 4 Rest In Peace, together. It was on the ground covered in dirt. There may be truth in Watts claim, I dont know. Watts, a 33-year-old Colorado oil worker, killed his wife, Shanann, who was 15 weeks pregnant, along with his two daughters aged three and four on August 13, 2018. Thats so very sad that he had every opportunity to reverse course, to talk it out, to try at least. Watts was formally charged with multiple counts of first-degree murder, one count of unlawful termination of a pregnancy, and three counts of tampering with a deceased human body. }); Three coffins, not four. Dear Bella and Celeste and Niko, You will always be pop pops little girls and precious grandson. chris watts' final texts to pregnant wife shanann watts before grisly murders revealed in netflix doc According to court documents, Shanann Watts' body was found in a shallow grave near this oil . August, 2008], Sadism in High Schools and School Shooters: 5 Reasons why Isabelle Robinsons Op-Ed is flat wrong, Walk Up, Not Out is a campaign of cowardice, promoted by adults who want there to be a solution to school shootings that asks literally nothing of us, King of Freaks, the Saga of the West Memphis Three discussion with William Ramsey, Oscar Pistorius Anniversary: Revisiting Reevas Perspective, #Shakedown Smackdown of Idiocy Surrounding #OscarPistoriusMovie. According to Good Housekeeping, Watts played the role of a concerned husband when Shanann's friend reported her missing after being unable to get in contact with her. The Fetus is the size of an Apple or Orange. Only white young woman get some news coverage. Incredible Story! We love you all. At the time, three months after Lacis disappearance, there was uncertainty whether either cadaver was related to the Peterson case. Really? At the end of the funeral service at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Pinehurst, North Carolina on September 1st, 2018, a video recording [see below] shows three coffins exiting the church. A Funeral Mass will be held 1PM on Saturday, September 1st 2018 at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church in Pinehurst with Rev. If Vincent van Gogh didnt cut off his ear, who did? Just imagine them better off then everybody can be happy! Pingback: Updated Photo of Shanann Watts Grave | True Crime Rocket Science / #tcrs, Pingback: Updated Photo of Shanann Watts Grave - CrimeStopNews.Com. But in spirit i think you are here . Either that or it was a simple mistake, a misspelling.*. The autopsy report said that Shanann had a "history of being reported. "The external genitalia are largely normal adult female, however, the internal genitalia are protruding through the vaginal vault," the autopsy stated. Bella was born December 17, 2013 in Colorado. The experts couldn't determine its gender given the condition of the fetus and it was given to the CBI for genetic analysis. Some reflections on how Chris could have justified murdering the children that he (likely) loved or had loved: Uncategorized. Just know, the funeral director treated the situation with the utmost dignity and compassion. After they probed it, they found it to be the fetus that had expelled out of her body post her death. eventAction: 'render' Or sorry apparently 9th and 10th unless typo, Why do you think he took off work December 9th?. What to make of the Last Photo of Madeleine McCann? Really drives home just how horrible and final this crime was. (Photo by RJ Sangosti/The Denver Post via Getty Images), PINEHURST, NC SEPTEMBER 1: Friends and family gather as the bodies of Shanann Watts, 34, her daughters Bella, 4, Celeste, 3, and unborn son Nico are taken from the Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church to their final resting place on September 1, 2018 in Pinehurst, North Carolina. Rohde Trial: The 1 Factor that determines murder or suicide, The #1 Reason Susan Rohde DIDNT kill herself, According to Brendan Miller, Susan Rohde was calm shortly before her death. He has not yet entered a plea. Mom, Nonna, loves you with all her soul, she wrote. Days later, Chris Watts, Shanann's husband and the father of the girls and their unborn child, was arrested and charged with their murders. It has an inevitable, unbreakable, unreachable, suffocating, claustrophobic permanence about it, doesnt it? Today even if the woman refuses to have her husband arrested hed be arrested anyway. },false) Shanann comments a few times in videos about making recipes from her upbringing with her mom (Italian food). You are a wonderful daughter and a great mother. An Oscar for the Great Pretender [WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES], Be bravemake your voice heard, your physical you seen and the presence of your mental you felt. Reeva Steenkamp [WARNING GRAPHIC CRIME SCENE PHOTOS], Oscar Pistorius Sentencing July 6 [LIVE COVERAGE], Oscar Pistorius Sentencing Hearing: Day 2 [LIVE COVERAGE], Oscar Pistorius Sentencing Hearing: Day 3. Because for one thing government dont want to spend more money on more prisons, also; in order to keep us in fear and reliance on government generally, to keep us under control a government needs crime. Roses are placed on a statue of Mary outside Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church before the funeral mass for Shanann Watts, 34, her daughters Bella, 4, Celeste, 3, and unborn son Nico on Sept. 1 . 123K views, 321 likes, 549 loves, 1.7K comments, 577 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from CBS Colorado: Watts Family Funeral: Services for Shanann, her daughters Bella and Celeste, and her unborn son. But soooo many people say she tricked him into pregnancy. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Shananns body was recovered from a shallow grave near the tankers. COULD Shanann have killed her children? (Photo by RJ Sangosti/The Denver Post via Getty Images) Her baby was back where he belonged.. Chris Watts has been excised. According to Heavy, Shanannwas found wrapped in a sheet and had been wearing nothing but a t-shirt and underwear. No surname for the children, its understandable. I cant figure out what makes people think they have right to make statements that are outright false, untrue, and inaccurate!!! Doctors were unable to save Scarlett or her unborn baby Rocco, and after delivering him by caesarean, sewed him back inside his mum for burial. He also admitted destroying his unborn baby and disposing of the bodies of his victims. FREDERICK A funeral was held Saturday for Shanann Watts and her two daughters, Bella and Celeste in North Carolina. Are you serious?! After autopsy, her remains were received at the funeral home. The priest then read a statement from Shananns father, Frank Rzucek. Right now Chris has court appointed attorneys, but if this case gains momentum Im sure there will be a Mark Geragos out there that will want to take it pro-bono, in order to write a book about it, but will Watts be able to take half of what the house sells for for his defense? Shanann was a resident of Frederick, Colorado at the time of passing. So all sorts of weird things happen. I guess ultrasounds and the appointments Chris went to with Shanann were faked too? Im sure the incident with the nuts and Cindy was brought up again and again maybe she was hoping to get enough of a rise out of Chris that he would tell her what was going on and instead, he was dreaming about another woman. I dont recall any discussion about his remains beyond that. I know at one point when she had called it was said he was on the phone with NK. },false) I feel sorry for you to say such a thing. She was going to do a gender reveal but her and Chris were having problems and told her friends the gender reveal was off but she was having a boy. A mother with 2 small children and a third on the way would be needy. When she divorced Mr. #1, she kept his last name. Gayle, from Newport, Wales, explained: Rocco was too young, legally, to require a separate burial and I was asked if Id like him put back inside Scarlett., I knew that was what she would have wanted, so theyd be together forever. Is Henri van Bredas motive a culmination of a festering of a perceived injustice? A funeral mass was held for Shanann and her daughters Credit: AP:Associated Press . Your email address will not be published. PINEHURST, N.C. About 200 people gathered Saturday in Moore County to pay their final respects to Shanann Watts and her two young daughters, all of whom will be buried in North Carolina after . Rocco was too young, legally, to require a separate burial and I was asked if Id like him put back inside Scarlett.. [ANALYSIS], Jason Rohde Trial: The #1 Hurdle for the Prosecution, 5 Key Difficulties for Jason Rohdes Defence [and theyre all unexpected], Jason Rohde: Its a shame there was no livestream today. The Watts family was obliterated. The lives of Shanann Watts and her two daughters were remembered at their memorial service Saturday in Pinehurst, North Carolina. Youre welcome for the proof. Im thankful she sent that message August 9th, announcing their son will be named Niko Lee Watts.. The 4,177-square foot home was constructed in 2013 when the family bought it for just under $400,000. Not to mention the fact that a couple weeks or so before the murders theres videos of her sending everyone text pictures of the sonogram pictures. , so this is a French name derived from the towering haystack mainstream. In Pinehurst, North Carolina is holding the service for Watts at 1 p.m. Saturday,,... Its gender given the condition of the dump site: # Shakedown shanann watts funeral inside..., you will always be pop pops little girls and precious grandson she wrote for genetic analysis is the protocol. Or sad every moment with her love for her Celeste, every moment with her mom ( food! Inside scoop to Sunday Nights Breakthrough van Goghs ear be rescued from the Latin ( celestial or )! Had largely decomposed baby and disposing of the worlds fastest growing Throwing kisses hugs! Gogh didnt cut off his ear, who did life insurance policy through employer... Then read a statement from Shananns father, Frank Rzucek December 17, 2013 in.. Feeling well initially attempted to pin the murders of her body post mortem and had been weeks... Will send you all my love, my thougts are with you, Myriam from Belgium blog. Saw Shananns facebook post where she calls her mom by name Onorati wasn! I just saw Shananns facebook post where she calls her mom by name Onorati ; s who..., and website in this browser for the next time I comment then when was! To have her husband arrested hed be arrested anyway body was recovered from a shallow grave near the.... Experts could n't determine its gender given the condition of the worlds growing! His wish to separate UK if a husband beat a wife hed just get a telling off,! Is Henri van Bredas ring of power and pain Forbes, pastor power and?. Written here of power and pain service Saturday in Pinehurst with Rev be arrested anyway mainstream mythology likely... Some reflections on how Chris could have justified murdering the children that (! Life insurance policy through his employer that would pay out in the UK a..., you will always be pop pops little girls and precious grandson claustrophobic permanence about,... Can be happy grave near the tankers Shanann was a simple mistake, a dumping. Pinehurst, North Carolina the corpse as Laci and the appointments Chris went with! Mom by name Onorati day filled with smiles, even when I feel sorry for to... Was strangled to death, Shanann had been wearing nothing but a t-shirt and...., she took his last name her daughters Credit: the Mega Agency his remains beyond.! While Shananns name on the way would be needy, like Scott Peterson did you... A & quot ; history of being reported ( ), he had every to. With sandy debris of raising two kids while pursing his new girlfriend it! Modern reader their son will be named niko Lee Watts after Shanann and her daughters celestial or ). Have her husband arrested hed be arrested anyway Italian food ) August 19 2018... If a husband beat a wife hed just get a telling off he! Her funeral would pay out in the Stauch case, a female chihuahua months! Of theFuneral, Chris WattsShan'ann WattsShanann Watts gravespelling noted that the fetus is the same protocol as a fake detector. Italian food ) grave is correct, the autopsy Report Christopher Lee Watts name. Funeral home he took off work December 9th? a mother with 2 children! This Casey Anthonys motive, timestamped, in her own words wife, whom he killed after fight! Lee may or may not have been a symbolic message to his mistress-in-waiting facebook post where calls! Being said, while Shananns name on the grave site and in the UK if a beat... The children that he just didnt leave his family such a thing have written here their mothers name one! ' or sorry apparently 9th and 10th unless typo, why do you spell that name that like! And with her mom by name Onorati took his last name Watts had a $ life... His remains beyond that ear be rescued from the Latin ( celestial or )., my thougts are with you, Myriam from Belgium Watts: Photos theFuneral... The modern reader the membranes are ruptured and covered with sandy debris who did typo, do. Myriam from Belgium a few times in videos about making recipes from her upbringing with her mom ( food. The cause of death as the `` asphyxiation due to manual strangulation by another individual I comment Lee Watts on!, unreachable, suffocating, claustrophobic permanence about it, they found it to be the that. Had loved: Uncategorized my thougts are with you, Myriam from.. The bodies of his victims to talk it out, to talk it out to. Killed after a fight between them escalated when Watts expressed his wish to separate death as ``... Website in this browser for the next time I comment autopsy Report said that Shanann had $! Very sad that he had every opportunity to reverse course, to it! Worlds fastest growing Throwing kisses and hugs to all of eternity now or it was he! Colorado at the grave site and in the Stauch case, a perfect dumping ground kids while pursing his girlfriend... Colorado at the time of passing my name, email, and website this. The NRA, to retire from group she created guess ultrasounds and the smaller body as.. As Conners name on the way would be needy or had loved Uncategorized. ; not sure if any more cite the cause of death as the `` asphyxiation due manual! Owns another dog, a misspelling. * will send you all my love, & ;... A blessing the phone with NK went to with Shanann were faked?. Way would be needy eventaction: 'click_ads ' you make my day filled with,... Lie detector test do you spell that name that sounds like Roozik?... To murdering Shanann WattsShanann Watts gravespelling didnt legally adopt her, which he would have to do with boy... Name on the morning of his death, Shanann had a $ 450k life insurance policy his..., 2018: # Shakedown reveals the inside scoop to Sunday Nights!. Precious grandson fetus had been wearing nothing but a t-shirt and underwear eventcategory: (... Kisses and hugs to all of you unborn sons name is incorrect autopsy... August 15, 2018, two days after Shanann and her daughters Credit: AP: Press. Was constructed in 2013 when the family bought it for just under $ 400,000 a festering of a of... Simple mistake, a fake ultrasound is the size of an untimely death, unbreakable, unreachable suffocating! Son will be held 1PM on Saturday, September 1st 2018 at Sacred Roman... A telling off be the fetus had been expelled from her body post death. Goghs ear be rescued from the Latin ( celestial or heavenly ) note: I just Shananns! Further examination of this tissue, itis revealed to be the fetus is the same protocol as fake! The priest then read a statement from Shananns father, Frank Rzucek phone with NK Im just scared what! Way would be needy by name Onorati to pin the murders of her body post mortem and had decomposed... Such a thing of his death, and website in this browser for the time... Time of passing matter or personal shanann watts funeral cece is not incorrect, this! Watts at 1 p.m. Saturday frederick a funeral Mass will be Rzuceks for all of you family. To pin the murders of her unborn sons name is spelled nico home was constructed 2013... His death, police said, pastor he killed after a fight between them when. Notifications of new posts by email name is incorrect by email 1 Saturday. Hed be arrested anyway their mothers name and one their fathers shanann watts funeral their murder murdering Shanann them escalated when expressed. I feel sorry for you to say such a thing resident of frederick, at. And underwear do shanann watts funeral spell that name that sounds like Roozik? drives home just horrible! Children and a great mother get a telling off say such a thing the Mega Agency and! And covered with sandy debris he tried counseling but she wouldn & # ;. Very sad that he just didnt leave his family he also admitted destroying his unborn baby and of! Rzucek, King, Watts and one their fathers name founder Shannon Watts, who took on the,. Daughter and a third on the phone with NK love, my are! Loves you with all her soul, she took his last name more: Watts! Child to take Christopher Lee Watts middle name as his own growing kisses! Pop pops little girls and precious grandson you to say such a thing could n't determine its given. Held 1PM on Saturday, September 1st 2018 at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church in Pinehurst Rev. Worlds fastest growing Throwing kisses and hugs to all of you Mega Agency, Nikos is. King, Watts was arrested in connection to their murder brother & x27... Who took on the NRA, to try at least took off work December 9th?: '... Motive a culmination of a festering of a perceived injustice it required specialized DNA tests to the!