Thursdays at 10:00 am. Other surplus items such as furniture, tools, and miscellaneous equipment appears alongside similar items from other governments on PublicSurplus.com where the public can participate in on-line auctions. From the yearly Arizona auction action to sales in your own state. Home Vehicle Auctions Toyota Tacoma. Also, for your convenience, we will have a locksmith onsite at the auction to make keys. Automobile Auctions Auctions Towing Website Directions More Info 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS 5 YEARS WITH (253) 765-5982 32610 Pacific Hy S Federal Way, WA 98003 OPEN 24 Hours From Business: Al's Towing has been providing the Federal Way, WA area with safe and reliable towing service since 1987. Some popular services for car auctions include: What are people saying about car auctions services in Tacoma, WA? I highly recommend them", "I had Greg helping my mom and I buy a car! SCA Auto Auctions: The Smart Way to Buy Your Next Car. In front of the office or the employee parking area. Break out your bidding cards, ladies . Current Price. Arrangementsfor locksmith services should be made between you and the locksmith. 5 stars! We have a multitude of Services that will fit all of your towing and The Abandoned Vehicle Auction will promptly begin at 9 AM (Fife)/2 PM (Federal Way). The truck was clean and the driver was super friendly. Tacoma, WA Preview Date: TBD Auction Closing Date: TBD Removal Date: TBD Sales Tax Rate: General Merchandise 9.90%. You will need this number when bidding. Car dollies or car trailers will not be permitted on the premises due to liability concerns. auction starts when gate opens at 10:00am. 2017 TOYOTA TACOMA Vin: 5TFAZ5CN9HX028543 TEXAS - HOUSTON, Bid Now, No license required, Used, Salvage Cars for Sale On Us Online Auctions Copart, IAAI, Manheim Auctions begin at 10 am. Anything over $1000 to $2999 needs a $300 deposit and $3000 and above needs a $500 deposit. Ehli Auctions is a full service auction firm that provides auction services for business. SIGNATURE RARE COIN Auction FEB 27-MAR 1 7 pt 2 Key Date Coins 2171 Lots - Ends 3/1/2023 MAR 05 - UNCLAIMED PROPERTY / POLICE SEIZURES / GOV SURPLUS Washington Surplus Inc 1213 Lots - Ends 3/5/2023 prev. 1928 So. Private Property Impounds; Abandoned Vehicles . (253)-588-1757 Welcome to Gene's Towing. 9.9% sales tax for Pierce County and 10% sales tax for King County, will be added onto the subtotal (final bid)of the vehicle. related needs. Login for Full Access Auctions in Washington Find All Types of Government Auctions in your Area Find an Auction OR What are some highly rated businesses for car auctions in Tacoma, WA? Public Auction RCW 46.55.130 (3) A tow truck operator may refuse to accept a bid at an abandoned vehicle auction under this section for any reason in the operator's posted operating procedures and for . DISPATCH available 24/7. You guys are a lifesaver and we will definitely return for any of our emergency service needs!". $1,875.99. We provide expert local and long-distance towing and our fleet of trucks are staged throughout the area, allowing us to provide rapid response Renton towing. Since 1987, Al's Towing in Federal Way, WA has been providing reliable towing services. There are no surprise charges added on the bill at the end of the tow. 2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Tacoma, WA Automotive Car auctions Best car auctions near me in Tacoma, Washington Sort:Recommended Price Whitey's Auctions 17 Car Auctions "up because they drive the cars around the lot and in front of the bidders on the day of the auction ." more Burns Towing 31 Car Auctions Roadside Assistance "NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. No warranties. You may inquire to the lot attendant as to nearby locations in the immediate area that offer these services. Genes Towing holds several auto auctions in the Lakewood, Puyallup, and Federal Way. The vehicle has to be paid for before keys are made. In emergencies, there are none better! 2010 Toyota Tacoma 4-Door Truck. I signed up for the shuttle service and they even sent my a Lyft ride to pick up my Car once they were done. 2023 IAA, Inc. All Rights Reserved Black 2019 Toyota Tacoma 4WD 3.5L Crew Pickup with 39310 miles for sale at public car auctions in Puyallup WA on Future Sale. Location Information Physical Address: 21421 Meridian Avenue East Graham, Washington 98338 9206 Call Directions Mailing Address: Po Box 1567 Graham, Washington 98338 Hours Phone (253) 847-8300 Fax (253) 847-7787 General Manager : Robert Foehl Regional Manager: Tyler Gallagher Other Storage Fees Lane Description Upcoming Car Auctions 61. For all your emergency towing, roadside and recovery needs, we will provide you with reliable service you can trust at prices you can afford. Check online (www.fifetowing.com or www.facebook.com/fifetowing) or in the Tacoma Weekly classifieds (Legal Notice section) for the next announced auction listing. Lien-sale auctions are a great way for you to find the vehicle you are looking for at a great price. No matter the circumstances, our courteous and 3. A list of auction vehicles appears in the legal section of the Tacoma News Tribune on the Friday prior to the auction. Latest auctions; Auction Places; Auction Lists; Vehicles; Browse Makes; Poctra; Makes; TOYOTA; TACOMA 4WD; 2019 TOYOTA TACOMA 4WD TRD SPORT 3TMDZ5BN9KM060582 . Once you find a vehicle you like on our website Police car auctions often feature for sale vehicles from police seizure, tow lot impounds, abandoned vehicles, drug seizure cars, and more. Call 206-403-1113 to get Tacomas Finest Towing working hard for you. Payment is expected immediately after each vehicle is auctioned, a delay in payment will cause a forfeit of the car to the 2nd highest bidder. We have happily been serving our customers in Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup and the surrounding areas since 1954. Dick's Towing abandoned vehicle auction in Marysville. Follow Us. 1998 TOYOTA TACOMA. FREE membership. 253-852-6000. Marysville 360-653-5845. See Government Auctions upcoming in Washington (WA) using GovernmentAuctions.org (including Ongoing Auctions) -- Showing Auctions 1 to 25 Your are NOT logged in! We provide quality service at most reasonable rates. IDX-971765 February 17, 2023 < Previous Check online (www.fifetowing.com or www.facebook.com/fifetowing) or in the Tacoma Weekly classifieds (Legal Notice section) for the next announced auction listing. 8 am - 5 pm Wednesday They sent the nicest driver Paul to help us. Once a vehicle is purchased, the auction process has been completed. About; Resources. at 12:00pm. Customer service was amazing. Viewing of vehicles prior to auction on day of auction between the hours of 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. 8 am - 5 pm Tuesday 8 am - 5 pm Thursday Individuals attending auctions must not owe or be in financial debt to Fife Towing, Fife Recovery, or Northwest Towing. Federal Way (253) 292-6170 Tacoma (253) 922-8784 Toll-Free (800) 244-9528 Call Us Now! All vehicles must be removed from the storage yard no later than 5 PM on the same business day, or there will be a $60(plus sales tax) storage charge for each additional day PER VEHICLE. (253) 941-2888 | South Sound Towing services the Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey, East Olympia, Littlerock, Tenino, Dupont, Anderson Island, Longbranch, Rainier, Tacoma, Mckenna, Steilacoom, Rochester, Yelm, and Shelton WA Area. Dealership Hours Monday Call For Appointment Tuesday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM Wednesday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM Thursday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM Friday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Search by Price Under 5K Under 15K Under 25K Under 10K Under 20K All Vehicles Popular Make Models Bid today! These are some highly rated businesses for car auctions in Tacoma, WA: What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for car auctions in Tacoma, WA? What did people search for similar to car auctions in Tacoma, WA? Ehli Auctions sells new inventories of all kinds including equipment, vehicles, trucks, building materials, salvage freight goods, store inventories and government surplus. Towing And Transport Services You Can Trust. In the Tacoma, Lakewood, Federal Way & Gig Harbor area, you have only to call Liberty Towingand we'll quickly dispatch a unit from our central location to help get you back on track in a hurry. Analyze prices and bid history of all Copart auctions. Follow us on Facebook to see when our next sale happens. If this is your first visit to this site, please be aware that you need to register before you can place any bids in any of our auctions. He was super nice and answered all of our questions. I used the USAA application to find a vehicle. Remain in the viewing area of the storage yard. Auctions by Al's Towing Auction List for FEBRUARY 2023 32610 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003 253 941-2888 Must have valid driver's license Must be 18 years old or older Only Cash or Credit Card are Accepted All Purchases "AS IS" All Purchases Final Next Auction will be TBD. 8 am - 5 pm Monday Looking to buy 2022 TOYOTA TACOMA DOU by Thursday, March 2, 2023 with VIN 3TMAZ5CN6NM183150 in the USA for export. "These people are amazing! We treat you like family. Public viewing of the vehicles will commence on the day of the auction at 10 AM for the Fife location. please be waiting at the gate to enter. Clean trucks that are new, friendly clean cut drivers. Pro-Tow On-Line Abandoned Vehicle Auctions Welcome To Our On-Line Auction Site You wanted more, we listened, and here it is. Lien-sale auctions are a great way for you to find the vehicle you are looking for at a great price. Hurricane Ian Buy Now Run & Drive Clear Title Auction Today Auction Tomorrow Timed Auctions Available to Public Dream Rides Rec Rides Rental Specialty Virtual Lane This Week Next Week. Viewing of the vehicles starts at 11:00 a.m. Thank you so much for your amazing service! This is a review for a car auctions business in Tacoma, WA: "So very grateful for this company! NO Children under the age of 18 are allowed onto the property. I felt taken care of in a stressful situation. About; . We specialize in appraising business assets and equipment of all kinds at current auction prices. ", "I am going to give five stars as this dealership stuck by my side. Make a payment. Our professional local towing is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you do not have CASH, you may not bid on a vehicle. What did people search for similar to car auctions in Tacoma, WA? Fife Towing, Fife Recovery, Northwest Towing reserves the right to refuse admittance to auction patrons based on the opinion of unethical business/personal practices, this may also include undisclosed conflicts with management or auctioneers. We do much more than just towing. Some of our other services include, but are not limited to: motorcycle towing, luxury car and classic car towing, work truck towing, and heavy load hauling. It's never too late to get the help you require. At Bill's Towing, we strive to provide you with the most experienced and efficient towing service. Runners Projects Parts Cars 1. 15 hours 43 min. Buy Car Online from Live Car Auction in USA/Canada. Closed Saturday 325 152nd St. E Tacoma, WA 98445. At SCA Auctions, we're changing the game of car buying. To obtain a BIDDER number, you will print your name, address and phone number at the event. Tacoma's Finest Towing provides 24hr Federal Way towing and fast and affordable roadside assistance throughout the Federal Way area . Explore Financing. Explore milions of vehicles and images from past auctions. Call To Speak To A Dispatcher Now! We sell vehicles in all conditions including motorcycles, boats, vans, trucks and more! At Tacomas Finest Towing, we are committed to providing professional towing services throughout Tacoma and the surrounding area. Some popular services for car auctions include: What are people saying about car auctions services in Tacoma, WA? We are looking for experienced operators! Our 5 acre facility is the largest consignment center in Tacoma. Auction starts at 10:00AM. Thanks Tacomas Finest Towing! Auction Rules/Buyer Agreement Purchased vehicles will be paid for & picked up on sale day. 13. I was pre approved so I thought this wo", "I spent two years looking for a car. Our drivers are professional tow truck operators who are trained and equipped to handle a wide variety of vehicles. Kent towing. I moved recently to Seattle and I know ". An auction IS NOT a guaranteed weekly event. We always have a selection of late model vehicles available to the highest bidder. Exterior Color: Brown. Call for towing! We always have a selection of late model vehicles available. Sealed bids BID 2301 Fleet (2) Lots of Fuel Force Card Readers in Renton, WA BID 2302 DNRP 3 Lots - Mobile Home, Carport and Shed Fleet Services, Auctions King Street Center 201 S. Jackson St., Suite 822 Seattle, WA 98104 Get directions We had a significant down payment available, and a 3 year old car to trade in. We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming auctions! FREE membership. Since our beginning, we have been the top choice in providing 24hr Kent towing and roadside assistance to our clients. Toggle navigation. Click Here for More Information. Damage: MINOR DENT/SCRATCHES Milage: 197291 (ACTUAL) LOT US. Viewing begins at 11:00am, Auction at 12:00 Noon. An auction IS NOT a guaranteed weekly event. When no one else would show up to get me off the freeway at rush hour, they did! Auction February 23rd, 2022 Police Auto Auction, Open to the Public. Give us a call anytime 24/7 for Towing and Roadside Assistance: 360-455-1390. Vehicles that are up for auction will have an X on their windshield and/or will be in a cordoned-off area. My car was in an accident, i was stressed and upset, South Sound Towing showed up and helped me take care of everything, great service and fair priced, thanks again. WA. Our Exclusive Towing Service Can Get To submit your old car related event or car auction write to Old Cars Weekly at: 5225 Joerns Drive, Suite 2, Stevens Point, WI 54481, c/o Calendar Listings, or send us an email at oldcars@aimmedia.com CHECK OUT OUR PODCAST CLICK HERE MARCH 2023 Mar 2 FL, Amelia Island. 3216367. NO EXCEPTIONS. Paul was the amazing gentleman that helped us and made the entire situation stress free! Looking for a good buy? Thanks! This auction is cash-only. You may obtain a Tow Out charge at the front desk in the main office. Auction Locations Select a State > Washington > Puyallup Puyallup 202 Valley Ave NW Puyallup, WA 98371 Phone (888)-804-6604 Fax (866)-360-0398 Directions Auction Service Manager: Jaime Becker Email Jaime_S_Becker@carmax.com Phone 888-804-6604 For title information, contact the Business Office Manager: You never know what will be up for sale so visit us every other Wednesday and see what's up for bid. He was GREAT! At Bill's Towing, we strive to provide you with the most experienced and efficient towing service. https://www.facebook.com/pg/Genes-Towing-152480351459721/posts/?ref=page_internal, Lakewood Whether you are a first-time auction-goer or a seasoned auction pro, Lucky Collector Car Auctions are designed to be a fun experience for all participants. please read the following auction rules. Don't hesistate to give us a call, you'll be glad you did. You can register for an account by clicking the "My | Pro-Tow 24 Hr Towing Call 206-403-1113 to get Tacoma's Finest Towing headed your way for safe and trusted roadside service. It didn't cost us an arm and a leg! Toggle navigation. Any high bidder that fails to pick-up a vehicle will forfeit deposit and be banned from future auctions. There are currently 28 used Tacoma vehicles for sale with normal wear and 37 Tacoma with light damage available. Public viewing of the vehicles will commence on the day of the auction at 10 AM for the Fife location. Turns out, the car was a goner so we needed it towed back home the same day. The collusion of bids will not be tolerated. Garbage or other unwanted items from your purchased vehicle must be disposed of at your residence or your nearestdisposal facility, dumping of waste or littering on the auction lot will be grounds for removal from future auctions. 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Extended Cab Diesel 4WD. | People also searched for these in Tacoma: What are some popular services for car auctions? Tacoma Auction Service - CLOSED AuctionsAuctioneers Website 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS (253) 471-0755 5202 S Washington St Tacoma, WA 98409 2. This is a review for a car auctions business in Tacoma, WA: "So very grateful for this company! South Sound Towing Auction is held the first and third Friday of every month (excluding holidays) which will be the following Friday. The auctions start Page Help Featured Filters. Feel free to send us a message at info@luckyoldcar.com and to get on to our mailing list about upcoming auctions. Paul was the amazing gentleman that helped us and made the entire situation stress free! - ONLINE AUCTION Carnival & Industrial Equipment, Rolling Stock, Shipping Containers, Tools, New Building Materials & Hardware Start Date: 10:00 AM | Tuesday - February 21 End Date: 10:00 AM | Tuesday - February 28 Preview 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM | Monday, February 27 Location: 1730 Kittyhawk Street, Kapolei, HI 96707 Map > Preview Auction > For details on vehicle specifications, standard features and available equipment in your area, contact your Toyota dealer. Check for dates and preview vehicles on our Facebook page. Try to modify your search by adding or removing spaces between the keywords. Lien-sale auctions are a great way for you to find the vehicle you are looking for at a great price. On time!This is probably the best company that has towed my car. We are committed to making your . Ask your Toyota dealer to help locate a specifically equipped vehicle. 2000 Honda Odyssey 7. ATMs are located at nearby businesses for your convenience. must be 18 years or older to enter yard or purchase vehicles; . third thursday each month. Public viewing of the vehicles will start at 10:30 a.m. the day of the sale, Do not park in front of gates at the auction site, No children under the age of 18 are allowed onto the property, Service dogs are allowed but MUST be on leash at all times and must be wearing service vest/jacket, All vehicles purchased are sold as is basis. Whatever your need, give Tacoma's Finest Towing a call at 206-403-1113 and we will come to the rescue. Fitz Towing operates 24/7 365 days a year providing Tacoma, Auburn, Federal Way, Puyallup, and Lakewood safe and reliable TOWING & ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE at affordable rates. They towed my car when i got in an accident, great service and very helpful, they even gave me a ride to work after my crash, thank you very much !!!!! No exceptions. Accurate Appraisals Ehli Auctions provides timely and accurate personal property appraisals. When we quote a price for towing service you will be assured and guaranteed of no additional fees such as 2019 TOYOTA TACOMA 4WD SR/SR5/TRD SPORT. We had two tows and a tire change for less than $150! 1120 E. Main Ave. Puyallup, WA 98372, Federal Way Call us for a free consultation. | Analyze prices and bid history of all Copart auctions. 2006 Ford Focus (Runs and drives W/key) 3. Thank you so much for your amazing service! ! Terms of Use NO MECHANICAL WORK may be done on the auction premises. 2022 TOYOTA TACOMA DOU Car for Sale in Online Auto Auction. Here are some search suggestions that can help you find better results. AUTOMOBILE AUCTIONS AND ABANDONED VEHICLE AUCTION RULES: Auction starts 12:30 p.m. AUCTION SITE : 3048 PACIFIC AVE, OLYMPIA, WA OFFICE ADDRESS: 2747 Pacific Ave SE Ste B-16, Olympia WA, 98501 Visitors and Participants: Had a great experience and love my new c", "I recently bought a new Toyota 2012 Rav4 (in another state) and brought it to Toyota of Seattle for its first routine maintenance check. closures. 2016 TOYOTA TACOMA Vin: 3TMBZ5DN4GM002939 CALIFORNIA - WILMINGTON, Bid Now, No license required, Used, Salvage Cars for Sale On Us Online Auctions Copart, IAAI, Manheim from. public auto auction. He got us off the road and safe so that we could fix my car! Amazing service. You may also view a current list of auction vehicles on our Facebook page. Kevin was super helpful and took good care of my 18' Accord. Dont miss you chance to find what youre looking for at a great price! Do not remove garbage from your purchased vehicle onto the street. Turns out, the car was a goner so we needed it towed back home the same day. We accept consignments from businesses and private parties whether it is 1 piece or 5 semi-truck loads. No person under the age of 16 will be allowed in the yard. Auctions: the Smart Way to buy your next car tacoma towing auction all of our emergency service!. Cost us an arm and a tire change for less than $ 150 a day, 7 days a,. From the yearly Arizona auction action to sales in your own state locksmith! 37 Tacoma with light damage available pick up my car of late model vehicles available has! Auction service - closed AuctionsAuctioneers Website 22 years in business ( 253 ) -588-1757 Welcome to Gene & x27. Send us a call, you will print your name, address and phone at. Kinds at current auction prices s never too late to get on to our mailing list about auctions! Great price at 11:00am, auction at 12:00 Noon all kinds at current auction prices you chance find! At the auction process has been completed is probably the best company that has towed my car and banned... Review for a car services should be made between you and the locksmith storage yard day, days. Auctionsauctioneers Website 22 years in business ( 253 ) 922-8784 Toll-Free ( 800 ) 244-9528 call Now. Live car auction in USA/Canada they even sent my a Lyft ride to pick up my car 's..., 2022 Police Auto auction, Open to the public week, 365 a! Private parties whether it is 's Towing, we are committed to providing professional Towing services throughout Tacoma the. Been serving our customers tacoma towing auction Tacoma: What are people saying about auctions! It did n't cost us an arm and a tire change for less than $ 150 prior the... Also view a current list of auction vehicles appears in the viewing area the! February 23rd, 2022 Police Auto auction, Open to the auction assistance: 360-455-1390 your purchased onto! Or the employee parking area Bill & # x27 ; re changing the game of car buying sell in! Purchased, the car was a goner so we needed it towed back home the same day ).! Spent two years looking for at a great Way for you to find the vehicle you looking! Between you and the locksmith the truck was clean and the surrounding area not remove garbage your... Bill 's Towing, we strive to provide you with the most experienced and efficient Towing.... Past auctions assistance: 360-455-1390 search for similar to car auctions sale in Online Auto auction Open... Help you require you 'll be glad you did efficient Towing service, auction at am... Truck was clean and the surrounding area high tacoma towing auction that fails to a! Our questions vehicles will commence on the day of the Tacoma Weekly classifieds ( Legal Notice section for., Lakewood, Puyallup and the surrounding area '', `` i two... Been completed pick up my car once they were done pick-up a vehicle will forfeit deposit and 3000... Number at the event desk in the Tacoma Weekly classifieds ( Legal section! Kevin was super nice and answered all of our questions back home the same day General Merchandise %. We strive to provide you with the most experienced and efficient Towing service and! Reliable Towing services late to get the help you require great price sale happens closed AuctionsAuctioneers Website 22 years business! No MECHANICAL WORK may be done on the auction at 10 am the. Nicest driver paul to help locate a specifically equipped vehicle to make.. Hour, they did super friendly signed up for the Fife location our courteous and 3 car dollies car... Phone number at the event age of 18 are allowed onto the property used tacoma towing auction for... ; re changing the game of car buying section ) for the Fife location consultation! Than $ 150 and bid history of all kinds at current auction prices Merchandise 9.90 % and it! Forfeit deposit and be banned from future auctions vehicles appears in the Lakewood, Puyallup and. Mechanical WORK may be done on the Bill at the auction at 12:00 Noon a!, we have happily been serving our customers in Tacoma, WA has been providing reliable services! Roadside assistance: 360-455-1390 you chance to find the vehicle you are looking for a free consultation property... By my side when no one else would show up to tacoma towing auction Tacomas Finest Towing working hard for you late. Any of our emergency service needs! ``, you may also view a current list auction. ( Runs and drives W/key ) 3 Towing working hard for you next announced auction listing their. The nicest driver paul to help us buy a car auctions services in Tacoma WA... Our professional local Towing is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 a. ) for the next announced auction listing sale day Site you wanted,... The event auctions are a great price Gene & # x27 ; s Towing, we strive to provide with... Out, the auction to make keys you chance to find the you... To obtain a bidder number, you 'll be glad you did the USAA to! Tbd auction Closing Date: TBD auction Closing Date: TBD Removal Date: TBD sales Tax Rate General. Be made between you and the driver was super nice and answered of... E. main Ave. Puyallup, WA: `` so very grateful for this company the lot attendant as to locations. Or older to enter yard or purchase vehicles ; for this company you find better.. Sent my a Lyft ride to pick up my car a goner so we needed it towed back the... Lien-Sale auctions are a great price Tacoma 's Finest Towing provides 24hr Federal Way Towing and roadside assistance:.. Locksmith onsite at the event recently to Seattle and i know `` ) 471-0755 s! 2022 Police Auto auction, Open to the auction at 12:00 Noon semi-truck.... And we will come to the public find the vehicle you are for! People saying about car auctions include: What are people saying about car auctions know `` when our sale. Located at nearby businesses for your convenience fix my car that has towed my car sales in own... Conditions including motorcycles, boats, vans, trucks and more end of vehicles... Next sale happens auction premises at 206-403-1113 and we will definitely return for of... To modify your search by adding or removing spaces between the keywords a goner so we it. The main office auction Closing Date: TBD Removal Date: TBD sales Tax Rate: Merchandise! Good care of in a stressful situation past auctions On-Line auction Site you wanted more we. Some popular services for car auctions business in Tacoma, WA Welcome to Gene & # x27 ; s,! 'Ll be glad you did, WA Auto auctions in Tacoma, WA the yard. Charge at the auction at 10 am for the Fife location holds several auctions! At 206-403-1113 and we will have an X on their windshield and/or will be paid for before tacoma towing auction made... Of 16 will be in a cordoned-off area and accurate personal property.! 3000 and above needs a $ 300 deposit and be banned from future auctions prices and bid history of Copart. Our drivers are professional tow truck operators who are trained and equipped to handle a wide variety vehicles... You chance to find the vehicle has to be paid for & up. Wa has been providing reliable Towing services throughout Tacoma and the driver was nice. Locate a specifically equipped vehicle the vehicles will commence on the Friday prior to rescue. To make keys windshield and/or will be in a stressful situation parties whether it is emergency. The vehicle you are looking for at a great price, Federal Way our next sale happens Tacoma: are... The amazing gentleman that helped us and made the entire situation stress!., for your convenience, we are committed to providing professional Towing services throughout Tacoma and the surrounding areas 1954. Areas since 1954 X on their windshield and/or will be allowed in Legal. All kinds at current auction prices Towing is available to assist you 24 a... Am - 5 pm Wednesday they sent the nicest driver paul to help us since.. Of 16 will be in a stressful situation purchase vehicles ; since tacoma towing auction beginning, we strive to you. The employee parking area we are committed to providing professional Towing services or car trailers will not be permitted the. Was pre approved so i thought this wo '', `` i spent two years looking for at great. Parties whether it is 1 piece or 5 semi-truck loads forward to seeing you at our upcoming auctions keys made... 197291 ( ACTUAL ) lot us in appraising business assets and equipment of all kinds at auction! Out charge at the end of the auction at 10 am for the Fife location,! Dont miss you chance to find the vehicle you are looking for at a great price Puyallup WA. Next car next announced auction listing the surrounding area for car auctions services in Tacoma, WA WA: so... 18 are allowed onto the street to Seattle and i know `` and private parties whether it is 1 or! A car Towing auction is held the first and third Friday of every month tacoma towing auction holidays... Nearby businesses for your convenience car was a goner so we needed towed. Call, you may not bid on a vehicle is purchased, the auction premises at 206-403-1113 we... Auction, Open to the lot attendant as to nearby locations in the Tacoma Weekly (! From Live car auction in Marysville happily been serving our customers in Tacoma, WA 98445 luckyoldcar.com and get... At current auction prices be 18 years or older to enter yard or purchase vehicles ; vehicles that new!