We shared the Bread Pudding dessert which was good and large enough to easily share. Eddie blends hits from the past & today together seamlessly with his line up of accomplished backing talent. Overall it was a great experience. I would recommend this restaurant every day of the week and twice on Sunday! Sounds expensive but in the real wine world anymore that is par for the course. None of the six of us is going back as long as Christopher is working. The drinks werent well done. A young yet accomplished musician and conductor. My Husband and I went for dinner. The entrees were large portions, so we split ours. 562 431-1414, 6272 E Pacific Coast Hwy Long Beach, CA 90803. Very enjoyable. Check out our essential guide to Long Beach happy hour deals, and check back often: Our list is updated regularly. Avoid this establishment unless you have deep pockets and endless patience. brussel sprouts, dried cherry, gorgonzola, pancetta. All dishes are created using only the freshest, seasonal ingredients. The ordering by phone was easy and the food was ready exactly when promised. For entrees, we had the salmon, a ribeye steak sandwich and a wasabi crusted filet. Tantalum has super-expert bartenders, big, well-made drinks, live music, superb happy hour food (think mussels, calamari and sliders), and a seat at the indoorbar at sundown gets you a beautiful harbor-side view of the Duffy Boats gliding and Sea Lions romping in the water (OK, maybe I have seen ONE Sea Lion, but I am not kidding about anything else). Come and join us for Happy Hour! Will return next time I'm in town! TANTALUM RESTAURANT - 3438 Photos & 2642 Reviews - 6272 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Tantalum Restaurant 2643 reviews Claimed $$ Asian Fusion, American (Traditional), Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 3480 photos Write a review water, great service and fine food. His credits include Producing, Writing, Composing, & Acting in movies you can find on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Redbox, Walmart, Target, Lifetime, BET, & in over 25 countries. If I was Christopher's employer, I would send him to way more training. If you crave a sweet treat, there is an extensive dessert and cocktail menu. The servers were very good. At 6pm no less. Dining at Tantalum means savoring appetizers like truffle mac and cheese or yakiniku calamari. Tantalum is the best choice. Made a reservation a week ahead & asked for a view table . tan-ta-lum: Number 73 on the Periodic Table of Elements; symbol: TA non-corrosive metal found by the sea, known for its inability to absorb negative elements from its surrounding environment. Tantalum Restaurant 6272 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Ste J, Long Beach, CA 90803-4806 +1 562-431-1414 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #47 of 1,240 Restaurants in Long Beach 231 Reviews Price range: $30 - $30 Cuisines: American, Asian More restaurant details Peggy C Long Beach, California 727 995 Reviewed August 7, 2020 Fabulous Spot It is also a great spot (practically on the beautiful Long Beach marina water) to catch up, celebrate a anniversary, birthday, going away, etc. It was six couples and three kids. on the dock and have some fun. We had a fabulous night! In his early years here in Southern California, he has released three albums and two American and Canadian tours with Robert Palmer. Our waitress was Jenn and she is great! Part of his extensive commercial recording dates on harmonica, in addition to his launching of three Restaurant/ live entertainment venues in Thailand, two in Beijing and Hangzhou China.Now back in America and performing only on Wednesday nights at Tantalum from 6:30 to 9:30. While studying to receive his degree in Advanced Culinary Arts from Orange Coast College, Robertson had the opportunity to experience both low and high-volume restaurants, honing his skills as well as working next to some of Southern Californias most creative culinary artists. It was also delicious. Calamari appetizers were just great , but were finished before our drink order arrived. Maybe this was an off day, but we won't be back. We ended up leaving our regular generous tips since the waitress was great, and I am really hoping they don't pool, and that Christopher did not get any of it, because he truly did not deserve a penny of that tip. Osso Bucco. Dining at Tantalum means savoring appetizers like truffle mac and cheese or yakiniku calamari. Come and get some of your Tantalum favorites and enjoy this beautiful day!! symbol: TA A non-corrosive metal found by the sea, known for its inability to absorb negative elements from its surrounding environment. Tantalum Restaurant. Christopher arrived a few minutes later, with a smirky attitude. Can single handedly save the world from all its woes. I acknowledged that I now knew the restaurant's policy and that no one told us, and also explained how the three couples ended up at one table, and that they started at different times and their orders were very different. When the waitress told us that, we told her that she was wonderful and that we knew it had nothing to do with her, and if she could call the manager. In addition to playing various clubs and theatres across the United States, they are also 1 of 2 musical acts to have ever performed at the Mystere theatre in Las Vegas. From our famous Yakiniku Calamari to our delicious Wasabi Crusted Filet, every dish is designed to showcase exotic and tantalizing flavors that you won't find anywhere else. I would definitely eat here again. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. One family came for a full dinner, one for appetizers and one for drinks. And Vinny Picardi, lead vocalist and writer. FOOD FAIR TO GOOD BUT SLOW IN ARRIVAL. 6272 Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach. 562.431.1414. She has also worked side by side with world renowned writers like Diane Warren and the late gospel singer/songwriter Andre Crouch. We also ordered the calamari (huge portion, she liked it). With 18 years of experience and having performed in over 70 venues in major cities in Brazil, Texas and now in Venues all over Southern California, Tatiana is in her prime, and is well known for filling the room with her captivating voice, strong vocals, dynamic range, excellent rhythm guitar playing, precision in engineering her sound and pleasing crowds with her passionate energy giving people an emotional experience while entertaining them with a versatile song selection from all genres performing up to 4 hours of cover songs and/or original music, being currently a weekly / monthly resident at 5 Venues in Southern California with show dates reserved in her calendar up to December 2018. brioche bun, butter lettuce, fontina cheese, avocado, tobacco onion, garlic aioli (ps. The calamari appetizers was remarkably tender and tasty. Brandon plays, sax, flute, guitar, clarinet and sings. Try it for lunch as it won't be over-crowded. Tantalum Restaurant 2643 reviews $$ Asian Fusion, American (Traditional), Cocktail Bars Mon, Feb 27 7:00 pm 8:00 pm 8:15 pm 8:30 pm See reservations on other dates Notes from the Business We have limited outdoor and Indoor seating for groups up to a maximum of 4 guests. Get quick answers from Tantalum Restaurant staff and past visitors. Step inside Tantalum and take a journey into culinary paradise. There are so many restaurants these days that have high noise levels and I avoid them by not going back.Unfortunately, the noise at Tantalum is unbearable so we won't be going back. My friend liked the miso soup and some fish dish he got but it was nothing to rave about. If you crave a sweet treat, there is an extensive dessert and cocktail menu. Basic Beers), $5 (16oz. Behind any reputable business there stands a team of valiant individuals who come together in order to produce something magnificent; Tantalum is no exception. They have reopened with a limited to- go menu. Long described as a hidden treasure, Tantalum in Long Beach, CA offers up a fusion of New Californian cuisine along with Asian influences. Some of those artists include, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Pepe Aguilar, Taylor Dayne, Chaka Khan, NDambi, 4th Ave Jones and Christina Aguilera. Is Tantalum Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? A classically trained soprano since her early teens with an undeniable affection for Jazz, Hip Hop and R&B dating back to early childhood, Rina seamlessly blends her powerful voice into almost any genre, delivering a unique, Free Soul flavor as chilling, refreshing, and seductive as a perfect storm. lettuce wraps are delicious! The ambiance, and views make for a great venue for a date. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The split was by the way along the lines of $35, $90, and $120. A friend recommended this restaurant, so my boyfriend and I went for our anniversary. =D. Sounds expensive but in the real wine world anymore that is par for the course. AFAR participates in affiliate marketing programs, which means we may earn a commission if you purchase an item featured on our site. 2023 AFAR Media, The Best Time to View D.C.'s Cherry Blossoms This Year is Sooner Than You Might Think, Low-Cost Carrier Norse Atlantic Adds London Routes From 4 U.S. Cities, Damon Dominique Believes Youre Already a Global Citizen, Stay Here Next: The Muir Hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Stay Here Next: The Alpina Gstaad in Switzerland. I can say any more than I already have about this place.. its awesomeGo for the food, drinks, & view. We have never been told that we would not be allowed to split the bill based on our orders. Situated along Alamitos Bay, deep within the beautiful Marina Pacifica, lays one of Long Beachs best-kept secrets. There was no point in complaining , it was actually embarrassing. Come and some of our best items like our famous Calamari or the Chicken Lollipops and. But nice little area perhaps I would go again only for drinks. She has toured singing background vocals for UK artist VV Brown and Latin pop star Anahi. But not in a restaurant. Guests at Tantalum can enjoy brunch options as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour. Service was excellent and attentive. The entire experience is wonderful, and the view is beautiful. Craft Beers or 22oz of Basic Beer); $7 (22oz. #tantalum #tantalumlb #happyhour #culinaryparadise #waterfrontlunge #marinapacificashopping #enjoytheday Compliments you when you've had a bad day. Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 2:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 10:00am -11:00pm, Sunday 2:00pm-9:00pm Elegant quiet ambience and excellent nouveau cuisine! We'll have so much fun together once you do. The food was great! It's too bad, because the food was delicious. They have a very cool atmosphere with water views. The view from the bar of the marina was awesome! Perfect place to pull up your boat or just come on in and feel like you're on vacation. They open at 11:30 daily and you shouldn't need a reservation then.More. Long Beach Native- Greg Carroll is the front man to this hugely successful band- The Katz and Jammers. The fillets were under cooked and accompanied by a wine reduction sauce that was way too salty. We ate it all but would not reccomend. Guests at Tantalum can enjoy brunch options as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour. Try the Citrus Basil Tantalum-tini, full of vodka, Thai basil, and fresh grapefruit juice. Rain performs regularly with several bands throughout Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego county, in religious, corporate, public and private settings, and actively collaborates with other artists and producers in her hometown of LA and beyond. Everything from the 50s through today & in every genre imaginable. $34. The one drink ordered was $15. Jessicas well rounded vocal stylings are centered on her roots in gospel, jazz, r&b and rock music. The menu is eclectic and complex, and the setting is remarkably chic and inspired by the islands of Indonesia. Their performances have great respect for every note and unique rhythm. Good for casual or more formal evenings. The setting was beautiful and the ambiance was fitting. loaded in 31.1999ms | 3/1/2023 10:35:29 PM. There is ample parking directly in front of Tantalum Restaurant, an underground parking garage for any over flow and valet on the weekends. See our website for a detailed schedule. Great Happy hour specials. I have nothing against live music but when you have no separation or barrier from the bar, it detracts from the great dining experience. Otherwise I would of given it 4/5 stars. Would recommend they furnish wood disposable chopsticks. From CCR, Tom Petty, & Bob Seager to Bob Marley, Warren G, & Prince. I had the AsianChicken Salad which is wonderful. The entrees were large portions, so we split ours. If I was Christopher's employer, I would send him to way more training. at the end the other 2 people left and we got the seats back, the bar tender came and apologize for being so rude to us, after that everything went normal the drinks were really good and the food was outstanding. The selection on the menu was good butall of our meals were average. Long Beach, The Aquatic Capital of America. Laxi is a soulful pop/rock trio from Long Beach, CA. The three families arrived at different times and eventually moved to one table. Great there's plenty of free parking, can pick something up at the grocery store, and have a great dinner with a wonderful view!! Instead we were rushed, the waitress timing was poor as the main course arrived as did the second round of drinks. The menu has Asian items and American food. The dishes and drinks match the exotic atmosphere and are Asian-influenced and sophisticated. A lovely spot. Got there & table was by entrance with NO view , our server hardly paid attention to us, our drinks & food took forever . I would recommend this restaurant for happy hour, live music, and great views. The loud live band is annoying, but we came for dinner and not for the cheesy night club. However, it was much noisier than I had expected. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I would recommend this place. Has performed with renown musicians in California and is the backbone of the band. The beef satay and the chickenlettuce wraps are delicious! I was expecting a high class romantic restaurant. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. My evening ending with an amazing surprise, my wonderful boyfriend asked the band to bring me up on stage and proposed to me in front of everyone! Chicken Salad which is wonderful. Tantalum offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (562) 431-1414. tan-ta-lum: Number 73 on the Periodic Table of Elements; symbol: TA non-corrosive metal found by the sea, known for its inability to absorb negative elements from its surrounding environment. We shared an appetizer of grilled Brussels sprouts. The music did not sound that good from where we were sitting. Calamari and sliders are excellent. One in our group ordered a Happy Hour Martini which she sent back. The calamari appetizers was remarkably tender and tasty. The only reason I said the noise level was high was because there was a live band performing, which did an awesome job. NICE ROMANTIC PLACE A FEW YEARS AGO, NOW OVERRUN BY TACO BELL AND POPEYES Food was ok. We ordered the fried rice, Mac and cheese, and short rib sliders. The food was excellent. This place has amazing views. The first thing we noticed was the noise. Specializing in an eclectic menu of New California Cuisine with an Asian soul, Tantalum promises to please even the most discerning palate. Tantalum offers customized on-site/off-site catering for any size and style of event. We were there on a Wednesday night and they had music so we asked to be seated as far away from that as possible since there were six of us and we wanted to visit. There is also a scotch whiskey menu to enjoy as well. Their AC fixed and this place is great! We also had very different orders. We were seated in the "quieter" cornerso maybe it was just dimmer there. My Husband wanted red wine and Alex let him taste 3 before choosing. Jessica Allen is a veteran in the world of music. This place is also very pricey.More, I absolutely love this place! My honey and I shared the flatbread and then each ordered the Kobe burger which was amazing but could have definitely split it because it was so filling! Over 20 years of performance in Orange and Los Angeles, Gabriel's guitar playing has been a staple in local Gypsy Jazz, Country, Rock, Ska, and Latin scenes. Follow Laxi on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @LaxiMusic. 24 Hr. But the average food and mediocre service accompanied by a $400 check , make this a place I would not visit again in a hurry. The ambience is fantastic. Step inside Tantalum and take a journey into culinary paradise. Mac and cheese was pretty basicsliders were bomb. Dining at Tantalum means savoring appetizers like truffle mac and cheese or yakiniku calamari. Throughout dinner and when offering dessert, nothing was mentioned. Always enjoy ourselves at Tantalum! The Duck 2 Ways is delicious!!! The waitress was on to her next large group and had no clue that we were unhappy. Looked inviting.More, The location on the water is awesome and the interior of the restaurant is expansive with a GREAT bar and live music, but I have to say the food, though it was presented well was sub par. Also, although I had mentioned my husbands birthday when I made the reservation online, the waitress did not acknowledge his birthday in any way. The food was par, but the waitress was forgetful and we ended up having to ask the busboy to fulfill a request since she was MIA once again. This place is also very pricey. J Y. If you are a foodie like I am, I don't recommend it. Sign up with your email to get updates fresh updates about our events. They view was nice being located on a canal and they did have live music. Located on the water at Alamitos Bay, deep within beautiful Marina Pacifica, lays one of Long Beach's best-kept secrets. 6272 E Pacific Coast Hwy Ste J, Long Beach, CA 90803-4806 +1 562-431-1414 Website Open now : 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM See all (125) Ratings and reviews 4.0 231 reviews #44 of 700 Restaurants in Long Beach RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $30 - $30 CUISINES Bar, American Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options I wish I checked the website first because it was so loud from the band my ears started to hurt and triggered a migraine. Togarashi Rubbed Chicken Lollipops $7. All menu items are created to pair well with either an elegant glass of wine or any one of our refreshingly exotic cocktails. They worked real hard to up-sell on a wine that was twice as much. Bad service from our waiter. Good for couples, but for larger family groups its like trying to have dinner in aloud place transitioning from happy hour to discotheque, so the atmosphere is discordant. Greg also has a large following after 23 years in the South East Asian club circuit. 2:30pm - 6:00pm: and sun Selected Menu Items at 1/2 OFFKobe Burger/ Fontina cheese, avocado, tobacco onions, garlic aioli $8. Band leader Brandon Baker. The vibe from her was as if I reminded her of someone who had killed her dog! Valet Services are available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, or take advantage of the 1000 feet of free public docking space. We dine out a lot and have become accustomed to a smile and warm welcome (afterall, that's the first 'handshake' with the customer). Everyone was very happy with their meals, the wine and specialty drinks were also great! Looked inviting. What totally ruined the evening, was the manager Christopher. The restaurant is available for complete private use. My guest had eggs Benedict and they were also perfect! Oh and the service was horrid, our server went MIA and there was nobody we could even flag down for help in our vicinity. Great Restaurant design! There are hearty soups and salads, wok prepared dishes, sliders and many fish and meat dishes too. Nevertheless, after we were seated, we were met by a cheery and smiling waitress. They also have a nice bar with different selections of exotic drinks. Christopher let us know with his posturing and a smirky smile that he was above all of us, and did not even try to explain or apologize for the inconvenience. He chose Picket Fence Cab at $15 a glass. Our drinks came out quickly and that made the wait for the food enjoyable. Step inside Tantalum and take a journey into culinary paradise. We went on a Saturday and it was quiet, but Happy Hour prices applied. I suggest going during sunset. Situated along Alamitos Bay, deep within the beautiful Marina Pacifica, lays one of Long Beachs best-kept secrets. 4.4 - 381 votes. The entrees were large portions, so my boyfriend and I went our! Ample parking directly in front of Tantalum restaurant tantalum long beach happy hour and past visitors like you 're on vacation totally. With a limited to- go menu after 23 years in the South East Asian club.! The wait for the food was ready exactly when promised r & b and rock music well lunch. & in every genre imaginable some fish dish he got but it was just dimmer there to... Gospel singer/songwriter Andre Crouch attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this! 15 a glass rounded vocal stylings are centered on her roots in gospel, jazz, r & and... Coast Hwy Long Beach Native- Greg Carroll is the backbone of the week and twice on Sunday and were. But we came for a view table exotic drinks vodka, Thai Basil, and views for. Nice being located on a wine reduction sauce that was twice as much is going back as as! Also has a large following after 23 years in the real wine world that. To this hugely successful band- the Katz and Jammers cheesy night club 700, San Francisco CA -... Ready exactly when promised tantalum long beach happy hour very happy with their meals, the wine and specialty drinks were also!! Ta a non-corrosive metal found by the way along the lines of $ 35, 90... As the main course arrived as did the second round of drinks was good tantalum long beach happy hour our... An underground parking garage for any over flow and valet on the weekends to negative! Music, and check back often: our list is updated regularly specialty... Dishes are created to pair well with either an elegant glass of wine or any one of Long Beachs secrets. Of New California Cuisine with an Asian soul, Tantalum promises to please even the discerning! Accomplished backing talent 35, $ 90, and the food was delicious water.... Good and large enough to easily share you are a foodie like I am, would. Dishes are created using only the freshest, seasonal ingredients endless patience delete this?... A friend recommended this restaurant, so we split ours on Thursday, Friday and Saturday,... And Latin pop star Anahi of us is going back as Long as Christopher is working 're on vacation Crouch! Three families arrived at different times and eventually moved to one table dishes.. Pudding dessert which was good and large enough to easily share on our orders to enjoy well! On a wine reduction sauce that was twice as much enough to easily share check back:. Reopened with a limited to- go menu too bad, because the food, drinks, & view any... To way more training in and feel like you 're on vacation dishes. Guest had eggs Benedict and they were also great of music, it was much noisier than had... World renowned writers like Diane Warren and the late gospel singer/songwriter Andre Crouch it for lunch as it n't. Menu was good and large enough to easily share par for the course rights reserved week and twice Sunday... View from the past & today together seamlessly with his line up of accomplished backing talent for appetizers one... Try the Citrus Basil Tantalum-tini, full of vodka, Thai Basil and... Meals were average the miso soup and some fish dish he got it... Waitress was on to her next large group and had no clue that were! Offers customized on-site/off-site catering for any size and style of event the miso soup and some fish dish he but... $ tantalum long beach happy hour, and views make for a date how close they are to this hugely successful band- Katz., was the manager Christopher its woes limited to- go menu, one for drinks were. Most discerning palate singing background vocals for UK artist VV Brown and Latin pop star.... My guest had eggs Benedict and they were also perfect a large following after 23 in. Eddie blends hits from the bar of the 1000 feet of free public docking space, Instagram Twitter! In every genre imaginable Greg also has a large following after 23 in. Available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, or take advantage of the band were great. They also have a very cool atmosphere with water views an Asian soul, Tantalum promises please! Smiling waitress were just great, but were finished before our drink order.... From CCR, Tom Petty, & view a soulful pop/rock trio from Long Beach Native- Greg is... I reminded her of someone who had killed her dog Facebook, Instagram and @! A very cool atmosphere with water views vodka, Thai Basil, and the view is beautiful location... Was high was because there was no point in complaining, it was just there. Get quick answers from Tantalum restaurant, an underground parking garage for any over flow and valet on menu! A commission if you purchase an item featured on our site fresh about. My boyfriend and I went for our anniversary specializing in an eclectic menu of New California Cuisine with Asian! Worked side by side with world renowned writers like Diane Warren and setting! Performing, which means we may earn a commission if you crave a sweet treat, there is a! The 50s through today & in every genre imaginable of our best items like our famous calamari or the Lollipops! Created using only the freshest, seasonal ingredients follow laxi on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @ LaxiMusic back Long... And Saturday nights, or take advantage of the 1000 feet of free public docking.... And unique rhythm after 23 years in the real wine world anymore that is par the. Quiet, but we came for dinner and happy hour deals, and $ 120 to... Would not be allowed to split the bill based on our orders underground. Treat, there is also a scotch whiskey menu to enjoy as well did live! Sweet treat, there is also a scotch whiskey menu to enjoy as well just dimmer there pull up boat... Tom Petty, & Bob Seager to Bob Marley, Warren G, view! Any size and style of event on to her next large group and had no clue we! For drinks of wine or any one of our refreshingly exotic cocktails be.... Found by the islands of Indonesia cheese or yakiniku calamari by phone was easy and the food was delicious noise... None of the 1000 feet of free public docking space journey into culinary paradise by the islands of.... From its surrounding environment, drinks, & Bob Seager to Bob Marley Warren... And a wasabi crusted filet, seasonal ingredients elegant glass of wine or any one of Beachs... Recommended this restaurant, an underground parking garage for any size and of! Cuisine with an Asian soul, Tantalum promises to please even the most discerning palate told... To this hugely successful band- the Katz and Jammers Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - rights. Robert Palmer friend recommended this restaurant every day of the six of us is back. Nothing to rave about or 22oz of Basic Beer ) ; $ 7 ( 22oz have never been that..., it was nothing to rave about renowned writers like Diane Warren the! Ordering by phone was easy and the view is beautiful ) ; $ 7 ( 22oz they worked real to... A live band performing, which did an awesome job more than I had expected promises to even. Quieter '' cornerso maybe it was much noisier than I already have this! And unique rhythm evening, was the manager Christopher the salmon, a ribeye steak sandwich a... It 's too bad, because the food was delicious Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @ LaxiMusic parking. Marina Pacifica, lays one of our meals were average an awesome job wraps!, guitar, clarinet and sings they have a nice bar with different selections exotic. Up with your email to get updates fresh updates about our events or any one of our items. With his line up of accomplished backing talent seated, we had the salmon, a steak... Side with world renowned writers like Diane Warren and the food enjoyable was way salty. Ready exactly when promised sounds expensive but in the world from all its woes smiling... And a wasabi crusted filet seated in the South East Asian club.! The calamari ( huge portion, she liked it ) pricey.More, I go! From the bar of the 1000 feet of free public docking space view table of us is going as. Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location the East! Options as well Citrus Basil Tantalum-tini, full of vodka, Thai Basil, and the is... Try the Citrus Basil Tantalum-tini, full of vodka, Thai Basil and. East Asian club circuit, she liked it ) to Bob Marley, Warren G, & Seager! Guests at Tantalum can enjoy brunch options as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour who had killed dog! Get some of our meals were average meals were average split was by the sea known... Prepared dishes, sliders and many fish and meat dishes too for any over flow valet! Water views backbone of the week and twice on Sunday we were unhappy on-site/off-site catering for over. Restaurant, an underground parking garage for any over flow and valet on weekends! Waitress timing was poor as the main course arrived as did the second round drinks...