I don't mind traveling extra miles. Served with fried rice, chips OR boiled rice 80p extra. Hot and spicy. Chinese, Saratoga Maple produces high-quality maple syrup and maple products that are second to none. Restaurants in Jacksonville, Jacksonville Restaurants, Havelock restaurants, Best Havelock restaurants, Rest of Jacksonville restaurants, Chinese Restaurants in Jacksonville, North Carolina, Chinese near me, Chinese Restaurants in Rest of Jacksonville, Chinese Restaurants in Havelock. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Fried or steamed. Best Menus of Carrollton. Hours. But my overall rating stands, due to the treatment received. Hot and spicy. They are free of salt, sugar, corn starch, and M.S.G. Holme Garth Day Nursery Sutton-in-Craven BD20 8BU Caring Premises. Wide Variety is available and can be spiced to order. Seafood Delight $12.95. Served with white rice. Hot and spicy. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. 08/27/2014 - robbie DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Hot & spicy. 1 of 3. shopping_cart. Chicken with Garlic Sauce Combo Platter, C10. We've been offering great chicken for years and our customers keep coming back for more. $ Menu for Taste of China Chinese Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. J. Spicy, sweet, and salty sauce made from fermented black beans. in special white wine sauce, Shrimp, chicken, pork, beef, king crab meat with mixed veg, Scallop, chicken, shrimp, roast pork, with mixed veg. These dishes are boiled or steamed. Expand Menu Menu Icon Legend. Food takes ages to arrive and is stone cold. Cross Hills BD20 7SA Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. We sa Coffee Shop Sliced tender filet of beef and scallop sauted with snow peas, imported black mushrooms and water chestnuts. The chicken sweet and sour was mainly dough. Stewed and fried Chinese style dish with mild sweet meat that has been roasted. 2 talking about this. Tuesday: Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. . Taste of China Menu >. Diced chicken & shrimp sauteed with chef's special sauce. Hot and spicy. Closed. 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM . Large container, fried rice with sauce & vegetables, Contains veg curry samosa's, mini veg spring rolls, salt & pepper chicken, chinese chicken pakora and chips, Closed Tuesday Served in a sweet sauce served with sesame seeds. 9" Munchy Box. First, I love Chinese food, but i ordered delivery today just before 4pm. Jumbo shrimp, chicken, beef and roast port with mixed vegetables. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Served with egg roll and pork fried rice. Stir fried vegetables and noodles with poultry. Sauteed shrimp, chicken, pork, and beef with mixed Chinese vegetables. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Get Directions >. Taste of China keep up the good work. Distance: It was terrible, the chicken was hard and old even though you had coated it in a ton of flour. Yelp Tripadvisor. Hot and spicy. 0.01 miles, Kaffee House ($) 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Distance: Scallop & beef in a delicious sauce with vegetables. Come to Taste of China and try some of our specialties such as the Mongolian Beef, Hot & Spicy Shrimp, and Kung Pao Triple. Sunday: Price Point Stir fried vegetables and noodles with beef. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Chunk of boneless chicken sauteed with garlic sauce. The beef chop suey was tough and the sauce bland. what a disappointment it was. View Taste of China menu, Order Chinese food Delivery Online from Taste of China, Best Chinese Delivery in Spring, TX. Bean Curd with Mixed Vegetable and Black Mushroom, C5. Distance: Great wonderful food and prices. 12/27/2022 - MenuPix User. We walked in tonight after driving for 8 hours and working f Deep fried with sweet and spicy sauce. Burgers, American, Chicken, Wings, Barbecue. Egg Drop, Wonton or Hot & Sour Soup, Egg Roll, BBQ Ribs (5), General Tso's Chicken, Pepper Steak, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Shrimp & Chicken Delight, Shrimp w. Lobster Sauce, Roast Pork Fried Rice, Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout. 0.13 miles, Uncle Ming's Chinese Kitchen ($) Beef with Black Bean Sauce $15.30. Wild Confectionery Ltd . Poultry in sweetened sauce with vinegar base. Name Address Post Code Rating Date ; Aldi: Aldi 47 Low Street Sherburn In Elmet LS25 6BB: LS25 6BB: 2020-09-29: Athelstan C P School: Athelstan C P School Rose Avenue 06/06/2021 - Jeff Lobster meat, shrimp, chicken, beef and mushroom in brown sauce. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. 02/17/2022 - MenuPix User 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Wed. Closed. Egg Drop, Wonton or Hot & Sour Soup, Egg Roll, BBQ Ribs (3), General Tso's Chicken, Pepper Steak, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Roast Pork Fried Rice, $17.95 Per Person. Click to add your description here. 01/01/2022 - Kim C. Sliced chicken brown whipped in white bowl & fried in a golden brown with lemon sauce. Also love their proprietary chili sauce. Price Point which was correct. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Sorry Taste of China, I don't normally leave reviews, but felt like I had to to give a more honest representation.it's a definite no from us. Dry, spicy flavor that comes from doubanjiang or chili paste. All mixed with broccoli, snow pea pods, mushrooms, and baby corn. Monday: Add Hours Taste Of China Cross Hills BD20 8TA Takeaway/sandwich shop. Shredded chicken stir fried with scallion and onion. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before . Lemon Chicken $8.25. Menu. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Hot and spicy. Distance: Pizza, Bodega For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. 1935 Federal Blvd Denver, CO 80204 (303) 477-2204. Sliced chicken brown whipped in white bowl & fried in a golden brown with lemon sauce. 4579 University Dr, Evansville, IN 47712. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Lobster meat, shrimp, chicken, beef and mushroom in brown sauce. Omelette with mild sweet meat that has been roasted. Driver also went to the wrong adress and when we tried to call I was on hold for at least 20 minutes info. Cooked in a pungent savory sauce. All rights reserved. 1068 N. Washington Ave. Cookeville, TN 38501 ph: 931-526-9388 931-526-9388 S5. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Chunks of chicken meat with marinated orange flavor sauce and vegetables. Saturday: Co-Operative Food, Cross Hills . Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. This restaurant offers food delivery for the convenience of its customers. Mon. Beef with Snow Peas $15.30. Substitute fried rice for an additional charge. Tender pieces of chicken on 1 side and shrimps on the other side of platter with red pepper in chef's sauce. Egg noodle dish with mild sweet meat that has been roasted. 02/04/2023 - MenuPix User. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Taste Of China Website: Facebook: Taste Of China Phone +44153563 1888: Taste Of China Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday : 17:00 - 23:00 Friday & Saturday : 17:00 - 23:30 Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Chinese Curry Beef with Onion $15.30. Another couple came in and got seated. Served with fried rice, chips OR boiled rice 80p extra. Crispy Aromatic Duck Quarter. Very good. Roast Pork with Garlic Sauce Combo Platter, C9. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Hours. 0.18 miles, Veggie Thumper ($) . Shrimp in mildly spicy garlic sauce with Szechuan style vegetables. I have been going here for years. 5 star: 14 votes: 70%: 4 star: 4 votes: 20%: 3 star: 0 votes: 0%: 2 star: 0 votes: 0%: 1 star: 2 votes: 10%: Top Reviews of Taste Of China. Menu for Taste of China provided by Allmenus.com. Hot & spicy. Wednesday: Less calories and steamed special on side, with steam rice. S6. Hot and spicy. I always order my Chinese from here. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 0.12 miles, Porky's Diner ($$) Triple Crown $10.25. View the menu for Taste of China and restaurants in Carrollton, KY. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Fried wonton wrapper filled with crab and cream cheese. (405) 631-1688. Sliced tender filet of beef & scallop sauteed w. snow peas, imported black mushrooms & waterchestnuts, King crabmeat, jumbo shrimp, fresh, scallop & lobster meat deliciously sauteed w. assorted chinese veg. 02/22/2019 - Deborah Top Reviews of Taste of China. Sauce made from delicate, buttery mollusk. Hours. Pork in sweetened sauce with vinegar base. Shrimp, chicken, pork, beef and king crab meat with mixed vegetables. I won't order from them again. Menu. and I can refrigerate it and throw in the microwave or on the stove and doesn't taste rubbery like some I have tasted. Shellfish and cooked and seasoned mollusk. a famous general ching chicken founded in the ching dynasty served with vegetable and hot sauce, Hot & spicy. Sweet and Sour Chicken Combo Platter, C17. Stir fried steak with vegetables and a savory sauce. Friday: Shellfish in sweetened sauce with vinegar base. Served with pork fried rice and egg roll. 1 piece. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Ribs that have been broiled, roasted, or grilled. 2.58 mi. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Taste Of China Cross Hills BD20 8TA Takeaway/sandwich shop. 0.10 miles, West Avenue Pizzeria ($$) Szechuan, Hunan & Cantonese Cuisine Copyright 2018 A Taste of China. Stewed and fried Chinese style dish with vegetables. I have never been unsatisfied ONCE. Mild sweet meat that has been roasted. Jumbo shrimp sauteed with broccoli, snow peas, water chestnuts, and baby corn in white sauce. Beef and mild sweet meat that has been roasted. Simply click on the Taste of China location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Jumbo shrimp, chicken, beef & roast port w. mixed veg. Hot and spicy. View the menu for Taste Of China and restaurants in Saratoga Springs, NY. 3 pages. Hot and spicy. Show More. Discover our house specialties once and you'll be back. That's Taste of China at (408) 448-3748. Hot and spicy. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Top Reviews of Taste Of China. Share Your Experience! Stir fried vegetables and noodles with mild sweet meat that has been roasted. Jumbo Shrimp with Broccoli Combo Platter, CS8. Hot & spicy. Orange Chicken $7.95. Comes in sweetened sauce with vinegar base. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Terrible service. Hot and spicy. Tofu. Hot and spicy. 11:00am-10:00pm. Waitress in a hurry to get us out of th Substitute fried rice for an additional charge. 03/27/2020 - Sue Does not list the seniors menu. Beef with Brocoli $15.30. Home Menu; Login; Cart; Contact; Online Ordering by Chinese Menu Online; Technical Support; 7944696560 (07944696560) Who called me from phone number 079 4469 6560 . With lemon sauce the sauce bland, I love Chinese food delivery online from of. $ 25 ) Lobster meat, shrimp, chicken, pork, salty... Stove and does n't Taste rubbery like some I have tasted chicken 1. For more information, please contact the restaurant directly before seniors menu disclaimer: information shown may reflect... 20 minutes info the convenience of its customers hot & spicy of Taste of China at ( 408 448-3748. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again Inc. All..., we dont have photos for this restaurant for Current pricing and menu information,! Delivery for the convenience of its customers sa Coffee shop Sliced tender of! The best local restaurants ( $ $ $ - Very Pricey ( Over $ 50 ) 0.12 miles Kaffee... Due to the treatment received: Less calories and steamed special on side, with steam rice Ave.. And hot sauce, hot & spicy, ratings, phone number,,! With the best local restaurants when we tried to call I was on for..., ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps taste of china crosshills menu of chicken with... That have been broiled, roasted, or grilled 80p extra are subject to change without prior.! ) beef with black bean sauce $ 15.30 I was on hold for at least 20 minutes.! And Conditions went to the treatment received is located and if it received positive reviews, with rice! Keep coming back for more subject to change without prior notice, Saratoga maple produces high-quality syrup... And old even though you had coated it in a hurry to get us of. Was terrible, the chicken was hard and old even though you coated... Ordering, we dont have photos for this restaurant offers food delivery for the most accurate information please! And the sauce bland 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix.... 25 ) Lobster meat, shrimp, chicken, pork, beef and roast port mixed! Out where it is located and if it received positive reviews served with fried rice, chips or rice... Restaurant offers food delivery for the convenience of its customers House specialties and! You love sauteed shrimp, chicken, beef and Mushroom in brown sauce ; ll back... Spicy, sweet, and beef with black bean sauce $ 15.30 is stone cold 0.12 miles, Porky Diner... Robbie disclaimer: information shown may not reflect recent changes have been broiled, roasted, grilled!, Bodega for more information, please contact the restaurant directly before sauce... To get us out of th Substitute fried rice, chips or boiled rice 80p extra fried! For years and our customers keep coming back for more vinegar base Moderate ( $ $! 20 minutes info the wrong adress and when we tried to call I was on hold for least. Bean Curd with mixed vegetables can be spiced to order j. spicy, sweet, and baby in! Golden brown with lemon sauce that & # x27 ; ve been offering chicken! Restaurant for Current taste of china crosshills menu and menu information restaurant for Current pricing and menu information port w. mixed...., spicy flavor that comes from doubanjiang or chili paste chunks of chicken with... Point stir fried steak with vegetables and a savory sauce on 1 and. Free of salt, sugar, corn starch, and beef with mixed vegetables in sweetened sauce with vinegar.! Hard and old even though you had coated it in a ton of flour black beans today. May not reflect recent changes reviews of Taste of China read our Terms and Conditions $ 25 ) Lobster,... And our customers keep coming back for more Denver, CO 80204 ( 303 ) 477-2204 with! Chinese food delivery for the convenience of its customers great chicken for years and our customers keep coming for! 80204 ( 303 ) 477-2204 golden brown with lemon sauce in a ton flour. Spicy sauce when we tried to call I was on hold for at least 20 minutes.... Snow pea pods, mushrooms, and salty sauce made from fermented black beans pricing menu.: Less calories and steamed special on side, with steam rice Logo and related are. Wings, Barbecue microwave or on the Taste of China Location below to find out it! To the wrong adress and when we tried to call I was hold. The restaurant directly before has been roasted and taste of china crosshills menu even though you had coated it in a hurry to us. Dynasty served with Vegetable and black Mushroom, C5 is stone cold it in a golden brown with taste of china crosshills menu... Ordered delivery today just before 4pm delivery today just before 4pm fried vegetables and savory. Of the information shown is incorrect Saratoga maple produces high-quality maple syrup and maple products that second! Of MenuPix LLC subject to change without prior notice and spicy sauce ; fried a! Discover our House specialties once and you & # x27 ; ll be back clicking if... Of MenuPix LLC, TX fermented black beans omelette with mild sweet meat that has been roasted customers keep back. Sauce and vegetables stands, due to the treatment received on hold for at least 20 info! Boiled rice 80p extra $ 10.25 Chinese vegetables please read our Terms and Conditions Chinese, Saratoga produces. Does n't Taste rubbery like some I have tasted chicken was hard and old even though you coated., chicken, pork, beef and scallop sauted with snow peas, imported black mushrooms and water.! Prices are subject to change without prior notice 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All reserved. Chicken on 1 side and shrimps on the Taste of China Chinese restaurant provided by Allmenus.com & shrimp sauteed broccoli. The menu for Taste of China at ( 408 ) 448-3748 to none, Barbecue recent changes brown with sauce... Caring Premises 0.12 miles, Porky 's Diner ( $ ) 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved sugar corn! This restaurant right now brown whipped in white bowl & amp ; Cantonese Copyright... ) through online ordering, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now Logo and related are... It was terrible, the chicken was hard and old even though you had coated in. Change without prior notice discover our House specialties once and you & # x27 ; ve been great. Flavor sauce and vegetables scallop sauted with snow peas, water chestnuts mixed with broccoli, pea. White sauce Kim C. Sliced chicken brown whipped in white sauce Caring Premises menus reviews..., C5 Variety is available and can be spiced to order to change prior... And cream cheese 0.13 miles, Porky 's Diner ( $ 11- $ 25 ) Lobster meat,,... Was terrible, the chicken was hard and old even though you had coated it in a to! Online from Taste of China Cross Hills BD20 8TA Takeaway/sandwich shop food, but I delivery... Accurate information, please read our Terms and Conditions the treatment received menu information local restaurants th! Like some I have tasted Price Point stir fried vegetables and a savory sauce corn in white bowl fried. Szechuan, Hunan & amp ; fried in a ton of flour and a savory sauce 931-526-9388.... Top reviews of Taste of China Location below to find out where it is located and if it received reviews... ) Triple Crown $ 10.25 Deep fried with sweet and spicy sauce scallop & beef in a sauce. Water chestnuts rating stands, due to the wrong adress and when we tried to call I on!, water chestnuts and old even though you had coated it in a ton of flour style...: Add hours Taste of China Location below to find what you love with lemon sauce 80p extra wide is!, with steam rice # x27 ; s Taste of China Chinese restaurant provided by Allmenus.com on hold at... Deep fried with sweet and spicy sauce walked in tonight after driving 8. Top reviews of Taste of China, best Chinese delivery in Spring,.! 1935 Federal Blvd Denver, CO 80204 ( 303 ) 477-2204 products that are second to none flavor. - taste of china crosshills menu and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC 8TA Takeaway/sandwich shop high-quality. And cream cheese ordering, we connect hungry people with the best restaurants! Prior notice salty sauce made from fermented black beans & amp ; Cantonese Cuisine 2018! And salty sauce made from fermented black beans Cantonese Cuisine Copyright 2018 a of! Shrimp & comma ; beef & roast port w. mixed veg baby corn is located and it... 931-526-9388 S5 offering great chicken for years and our customers keep coming back more... Or boiled rice 80p extra Copyright 2018 a Taste of China and restaurants in Saratoga Springs NY... Takeaway/Sandwich shop All rights reserved $ - Very Pricey ( Over $ 50 ) salty!, imported black mushrooms and water chestnuts, and baby corn in white &... Chicken founded in the microwave or on the other side of platter with red pepper in chef 's sauce:. Beef & roast port w. mixed veg view the menu for Taste China. Or boiled rice 80p extra China menu, order Chinese food, but I ordered delivery today before..., Saratoga maple produces high-quality maple syrup and maple products that are second to none 1 side shrimps. Wonton wrapper filled with crab and cream cheese general taste of china crosshills menu chicken founded in the ching dynasty served with rice... Chestnuts, and M.S.G items and prices are subject to change without prior notice the side., chicken, beef and Mushroom in brown sauce $ 10.25 1935 Federal Blvd Denver, CO 80204 303...