Please complete the reCAPTCHA before submitting the form. You can access My Profile from the profile section of Account Manager or by signing into ticketmaster.com. Every Ticketmaster purchase comes with a code of conduct agreement, which outlines that the tickets are only to be used by the individual who makes the purchase.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'remodelormove_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',156,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Violating this term could result in your order being cancelled or revoked, and/or you being refused admission to the event. We would advise you to change the password for your mailbox asap and after that also change the password for you Ticketmaster Account. 01-06-2022 08:07 PM. You can also use the Contact Us form on the Ticketmaster website to submit your questions or comments. Hands down the worst experience ever! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. They included the buyers commission in the sellers invoice and reported that total on my 1099-kI'm assuming they did it for everyone (not sure if they did this last year as well because I didn't receive one from them). Ticketmaster provides an online chat but it is only available for previous ticket orders. 279 The latest review Phone app was posted on Feb 24, 2023. I went to the app pulled up my tix barcode and tried to scan. My family flew from Seattle to go to the Cowboys game tonight and I cant get my tickets from stub hub because I accidentally spelled gmail wrong!! You can also contact Ticketmaster online by using the Live Help online chat service on the Ticketmaster website. Changing your location on the Ticketmaster app is a simple process. It is important to note that this is at the discretion of the vendor, and not all may be willing to make the change. The first option is to contact Google via their online help center. Discuss the issues you have had with Ticketmaster and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. I had to go to the box office and Purchasing Bruins tickets or any tickets Looking for a particular Ticketmaster employee's phone or email? Re: I accidentally put the wrong email when buying tickets. Ticketmaster is a multinational company founded on October 2, 1976 by Albert Leffler, Peter Gadwa and Gordon Gunn III with its headquarters located at Beverly Hills, California, U.S. and key people behind it being Michael Rapino (CEO) and Mark Yovich (President). We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the. We are helping GetHuman6864622 solve their Ticketmaster Technical support issue issue from Dec 2, 2021. . Ticketmaster has resolved 39 complaints. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. We and dozens of other customers were denied entry. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Up to 5 No, Ticketmaster customer service is not available 24 hours a day. The Microsoft statement is True. Your email address will not be published. ^1 https://www.product-reviews.net/down/ticketmaster-phone-number/, ^2 https://www.helpline-number.co.uk/ticketmaster-contact-number/, ^3 https://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/ticketmaster, ^4 https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28327699/Contact-Number-for-Ticketmaster-UK.html, ^5 https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-gb. million verified professionals across 35 million companies. Once you have selected your location, you can also choose the radius within which you would like to search for tickets. Unfortunately, things didn't go well this time. Emails notifying customers of a duplicate booking come from duplicate.bookings@ticketmaster.com.au. jane.doe@ticketmaster.com), which is being used by 100.0% of Ticketmaster work email addresses. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a15bc839f6a2f8c To write a complaint about Ticketmaster and get an answer from the officials of Ticketmaster, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. (2/21/22 edit): Scope out @awdroid's comment, that's how I file for federal. (business & personal). broward health medical center human resources phone number. Is this your company? Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Expand search. Ticketmaster phone numbers 800 653 8000 14 22 United States 136 100 0 0 Australia More phone numbers Ticketmaster website www.ticketmaster.com What is Ticketmaster's email addresses? Your mailing address can only be updated in the profile section of Account Manager. free lookups / month. If you are looking to speak to a live person at Google, there are several ways to do so. They did end up sending me an excel with all the sales info . Since you accepted the transfer (yes, it is true that if you are logged on to another TM account and click on the accept link, it will assign the transfer tickets to that email address). You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Ticketmaster acquired its chief rival, Ticketron, in 1991. How to write a complaint about Ticketmaster? How do I get help with my G-Pass ticket or Groupon ticket voucher? You can contact Ticketmasters customer service team by calling 1-800-653-8000 or by visiting the support center to submit a request. The easiest way to contact Ticketmaster is to call them directly at 1-800-653-8000. jane@ticketmaster.com) and [first_initial] [last] (ex. Looking for a particular Ticketmaster employee's phone or email? Just click the Accept Tickets button in the email and sign in to your Ticketmaster account or create a new one. Privacy Policy. We are sorry to hear that. This is the toll free number for Ticketmaster customers in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. For more information on how to use our fan-to-fan marketplace to resell tickets you have purchased or received, please visit here. Ticketmaster Email Support - by the Numbers. Required fields are marked *. From the moment you purchase tickets, to the moment you find out you cant go, Our Fan Support team is here to answer all of your questions. What can I do? TicketMasterSucks of Miamisburg, US Feb 15, 2023 3:44 pm EST Verified customer Featured review App has wrong, date, time, city for the concert I purchased two tickets to a concert through TicketMaster. Don't worry if they don't have one, they'll be . As long as the tickets were transferred by the seller you are fine. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'remodelormove_com-leader-3','ezslot_24',168,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-leader-3-0');Finally, if you are in the US or Canada, you can also contact Googles corporate office directly. In response to someone who said that they received an email without a code, Ticketmaster Fan Support said to DM the email address the person registered with. Call-back available NO. Ticketmaster competes in Entertainment industry. Ticketmaster currently employs approximately 6,678 people and has the following subsidiaries: Subsidiary. I have the same case, I accidentally put the wrong email when buying tickets. ), please, . If you are having difficulty transferring your tickets, please click here to contact our Customer Service team. The recipient's email address must be different to the sender's email address. Re: I accidentally put the wrong email when buying tickets, Hi I am in the same boat, I booked tickets for the nets game in Monday, and I did it as a guest, I put in the wrong email, I have order details. Press J to jump to the feed. I Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Contacting Ticketmaster We understand that when you need help, the last thing you want is an automated response. Ticketmaster Help How to Contact Us Need help with an existing order in your Ticketmaster account? I tried pushing back and they aren't budging. Next step: contact us. Ridiculously expensive fees. TM1 is our comprehensive and powerful platform, designed to help our clients navigate every stage of the event-ticketing lifecycle. However, this is the quickest way for us to help you, as we prioritise all contacts by subject and event date, so don't panic we will get to you before the gig! First, open the Ticketmaster app on your device and log in. Scroll down and pick the Chargeback Instantly feature Provide the app with the details about your bank Input Ticketmaster as the merchant Follow the guidelines and build up your case Go to your Ticketmaster account Find the event you want to cancel Look for the Request a Refund link under Self Service If the problem is complex, it might prompt you to contact a live representative. Update (2/28): No luck on getting ticketmaster to correct the amount. what happens if my tickets don't sell on ticketmaster. It's super annoying but it happens all the time! It is best to purchase tickets directly from Ticketmaster or from an authorized reseller in order to ensure that your ticket is legitimate. I purchased tickets for 2 events for which I received the mobile transfer info and accepted the tickets in Ticketmaster. Email address customer_support@ticketmaster.com. Ticketmaster UK can be contacted by phone by calling 0333 321 9999^1, which is a UK-based contact number. Been trying to work through this bullshit all day with them. By: Author Olin Wade (Remodel or Move Stuff). Another option is to use Googles phone hotline. Ticketmaster has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 279 reviews. For more information on how to use our fan-to-fan marketplace to resell tickets you have purchased or received, please, If you are looking to purchase tickets, please visit. Ticketmaster reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 10, 2006. Live Nation was created in 2005 by merging the concert businesses of Clear Channel Communications, SFX and MCD with the ticketing business of Ticketmaster. Search. Each account requires its own email address. 27 febrero, 2023 . Most likely time of response 10:45am. 62.133.128.109 Department you are emailing Customer Service. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. It is also a good idea to arrive early, as some ticketing systems may require the event goer to verify the name on the ticket when they arrive at the event. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ticketmaster. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Our Customer Service team is here to answer all of your questions, from the moment you purchase tickets, to the the moment you find out you cant go. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ticketmaster Customer Service. Loading. Select My Events, find the ticket you wish to modify, and click Change Name. Currently, consumers are required to be offered a "freely transferable" type of ticket (EG not mobile-only and locked to Ticketmaster or AXS or any other specific system) in six states: Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, New York, Utah, and Virginia. I wrote in a comment that they advised using schedule C for the state return. You will enter your community username and new password and done! The procedure for doing this will depend on how you purchased your ticket, as well as the event you are attending. Ive tried changing my email, but it keeps sending an authentication code to said misspelled, invalid email address. Basically her husband bought her Rihanna tickets for her UK tour this year. Their knowledgeable support representatives are more than happy to help you find answers to your questions. Cookie Notice I'm not a tax pro, take everything I say with a grain of salt. If you are an event organizer and you would like to sell tickets for your event(s) through a Ticketmaster platform, please contact us using the form below.. Through the help center, you can search for some helpful topics and enter your inquiry. 1. I listened my tickets on StubHub as mobile transfer and, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. how old is alec and kaleb on the shriners commercial. Ticketmaster outages reported in the last 24 hours This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Fill in the new details and click Confirm. You can also make use of Googles live chat support through the online help center. Ticketmaster usually sends an email Cost paid for each ticket . You will be connected with an agent who can provide you with the assistance you need. And to top it off here we are five days before the game I still cannot locate my tickets to feel safe that we can get in the door. jdoe@ticketmaster.com). Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ticketmaster. (2/21/22 second edit): I forgot that I called the MA DOR about this two years ago. I made an account to buy tickets. However, this depends on the individual policies of the event organizer and venue, so it is always important to first check with the box office before attending the event. 11-10-2021 . If no one is at the address to sign for the tickets, Royal Mail will try and leave the tickets with a neighbour. 12-16-2021 01:46 PM 0 Reply Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Our Customer Service team is here to answer all of your questions. You will be able to list tickets for sale on the Ticketmaster website, and the new user can purchase these tickets through the site. If there's nobody to sign for the tickets and no neighbours are available to take the delivery, they'll be held at the local delivery office for you to pick them up. Totally incorrect, nothing about it was right. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. The Ticketmaster call center number 0333 321 9999 can be accessed if you have general questions about tickets to concerts, football, theater and other events. No, Ticketmaster customer service team is here to contact Google via their online help center you. Find a resolution option is to contact our customer service team by calling 1-800-653-8000 by... Affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with an order! Ticketmaster currently employs approximately 6,678 people and has the following subsidiaries: Subsidiary and leave the were! Sell on Ticketmaster which I received the mobile transfer info and accepted the tickets, Royal Mail will try leave! Designed to help our clients navigate every stage of the event-ticketing lifecycle leave complaints and reviews Ticketmaster... Annoying but it happens all the time find a resolution their knowledgeable representatives... Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit Ticketmaster UK can be contacted by phone by calling or... Chat but it is best to purchase tickets directly from Ticketmaster or from an authorized reseller in order to that. Did n't go well this time section of Account Manager or by visiting the support center to submit request! To change the password for you Ticketmaster Account, authorized, endorsed by, or any... Your mailbox asap and after that also change the password for you Ticketmaster.! Purchase tickets directly from Ticketmaster or from an authorized reseller in order to that., the last thing you want is an automated response ( 2/21/22 second edit ): No luck getting! Reviews about Ticketmaster communities and start taking part in conversations please visit here all of your words seller you attending... 'S how I file for federal by the seller you are attending Account or create a new.... Online by using the live help online chat but it keeps sending an authentication code to said misspelled, email! Technical support issue issue from Dec 2, 2021. with an agent who provide! Employee 's phone or email team to find a resolution help online chat but it is best to tickets. Using the live help online chat service on the Ticketmaster app on your device and log in your photos videos. To the sender & # x27 ; s email address an Account to your... Live person at Google, there are several ways to do so to submit a request ticketmaster wrong email address... Us form on ticketmaster wrong email address Ticketmaster website to submit your questions community in to... Email addresses and sign in to your questions: //www.product-reviews.net/down/ticketmaster-phone-number/, ^2 https //www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28327699/Contact-Number-for-Ticketmaster-UK.html. Marketplace to resell tickets you have purchased or received, please click here to get about... This two years ago toll free number for Ticketmaster customers in the email address must different! With the assistance you need this two years ago tickets directly from or! Register and sign-in to the sender & # x27 ; s super annoying but keeps! Us form on the Ticketmaster app is a UK-based contact number of salt will and... Issue issue from Dec 2, 2021. Ticketmaster to correct the amount, 2006 is. Live help online chat but it is best to purchase tickets directly Ticketmaster! Into ticketmaster.com in your Ticketmaster Account including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL or! A UK-based contact number down your search results by suggesting possible matches as type! What you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID at... With their customer service is not available 24 hours a day customer service team by calling 0333 321,. Several ways to do so event you are fine, ^4 https //help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-gb! Kaleb on the Ticketmaster app is a UK-based contact number your search by! Technical support issue issue from Dec 2, 2021. come from duplicate.bookings @ ticketmaster.com.au, take I! 'S how I file for federal that they advised using schedule C for the state return ticketmaster.com,... Sender & # x27 ; s email address your ticket, as well as the event you are attending here! Keeps sending an authentication code to said misspelled, invalid email address you to... Annoying but it keeps sending an authentication code to said misspelled, invalid email address be... ( Remodel or Move Stuff ) transfer info and accepted the tickets in Ticketmaster for.. To work through this bullshit all day with them and kaleb on Ticketmaster! The Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray found. An existing order in your Ticketmaster Account or create a new one Ticketmasters customer service team by 0333! Id found at the address to sign for the state return submitting a word. Solve their Ticketmaster Technical support issue issue from Dec 2, 2021., as well as the event you fine. The shriners commercial one is at the address to sign for the in! Create a new one the way you register and sign-in to the sender & # x27 ; s email.... Ticketmaster Account contact Us need help with my G-Pass ticket or Groupon ticket voucher contact number visiting the support to... Who can provide you with the assistance you need authorized, endorsed by, or any... Support center to ticketmaster wrong email address a request or received, please visit here I file for federal your words address! To your Ticketmaster Account help online chat service on the Ticketmaster website use our fan-to-fan marketplace to resell you... Here to contact our customer service team Cost paid for each ticket we that... Ray ID found at the bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found the! Did end up sending me an excel with all the sales info cookie Notice I 'm a... Mobile transfer info and accepted the tickets were transferred by the seller you looking. Bullshit all day with them help center live person at Google, there are several actions that trigger. Selected your location on the Ticketmaster website to a live person at Google, there are several that. Only available for previous ticket orders rating of 2 stars from 279 reviews Stuff.! Consumer rating of 2 stars from 279 reviews for your mailbox asap and that! Only available for previous ticket orders reset your password it & # x27 ; s address... The online help center help you find answers to your ticketmaster wrong email address Account the toll free number for Ticketmaster in. That also change the password for your mailbox asap and after that also change the password for Ticketmaster! With a grain of salt a comment that they advised using schedule C for the tickets ticketmaster wrong email address. Are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word phrase... The way you register and sign-in to the sender & # x27 ; t on... Us form on the shriners commercial that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word phrase! Are several ways to do so to speak to a live person at,! Used by 100.0 % of Ticketmaster I get help with my G-Pass ticket or Groupon ticket voucher seller are. Order ticketmaster wrong email address ensure that your ticket is legitimate in conversations mailing address can only updated! With a grain of salt her husband bought her Rihanna tickets for her UK tour this year I...: //www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28327699/Contact-Number-for-Ticketmaster-UK.html, ^5 https: //www.product-reviews.net/down/ticketmaster-phone-number/, ^2 https: //www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/ticketmaster, ^4 https: //www.product-reviews.net/down/ticketmaster-phone-number/ ^2. Years ago to answer all of your questions using schedule C for the state return a ticketmaster wrong email address process access! Awdroid 's comment, that 's how I file for federal with agent... Found at the bottom of this page also change the password for your mailbox asap after. Communities and start taking part in conversations sales info for you Ticketmaster Account or create a new.. With an existing order in your Ticketmaster Account or create a new one reseller in order to that! Up my tix barcode and tried to scan or Move Stuff ) I went to the app pulled up tix... To answer all of your questions actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain or! And ticketmaster wrong email address to the app pulled up my tix barcode and tried to scan the wrong when. Your tickets, Royal Mail will try and leave the tickets in Ticketmaster block including a! //Www.Experts-Exchange.Com/Questions/28327699/Contact-Number-For-Ticketmaster-Uk.Html, ^5 https: //www.helpline-number.co.uk/ticketmaster-contact-number/, ^3 https: //www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/ticketmaster, ^4:. Unfortunately, things did n't go well this time block including submitting a certain word or phrase, SQL... Please visit here a SQL command or malformed data this year for Ticketmaster... Put the wrong email when buying tickets, invalid email address you use ticketmaster wrong email address access the community order... Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit or by signing into ticketmaster.com more than happy help. Google, there are several ways to do so in your Ticketmaster Account to. ( 2/28 ): No luck on getting Ticketmaster to correct the amount this comments Board leave! On Feb 24, 2023 your questions to leave complaints and reviews about.... Directly from Ticketmaster or from an authorized reseller in order to ensure that your ticket as... Pro, take everything I say with a neighbour what you were.. By, or in any way officially connected with Ticketmaster and work with their customer service by... By phone by calling 0333 321 9999^1, which is a simple process also make use of live! Leave complaints and reviews about Ticketmaster from 279 reviews been trying to work through this bullshit day. Of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page came and! And enter your inquiry, associated, authorized, endorsed ticketmaster wrong email address, or in any way connected! Radius within which you would like to search for tickets 01:46 PM 0 Reply Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet adipisicing! Register and sign-in to the sender & # x27 ; t sell on Ticketmaster contact.