If you have the bad luck of being eaten by an animal just remember, 90% of the time youre still alive as they start to eat you! Clearly the author is an expert as many educated readers may surmise but how do we know this and if we don't clearly know this,the article is weakened a bit. Willy then takes off and flies over the campsite 15 to 20 times in an attempt to chase the bear away, and sees what appears to be the same bear feeding from a human rib cage, but each time he flies over the camp the bear begins to feed even faster. Lets face it, humans are not exactly the cleanest animals on the planet, what harm would it do to just toss this banana peal or apple core?. Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing article. (DeVoto) All grizzly bears are actually brown bears, having originated in Eastern Siberia the Russian brown bear. Long, Ben. Later, as the helicopter was being loaded, a second smaller bear approximately 3 years old seemed to be stalking the rangers and it was shot and killed as well. After the college party life took over his life and losing his scholarship, Tim began auditioning for parts in various sitcoms, changing his name to Treadwell from his mothers side of the family. Soon after he arrived, he began working in restaurants while attending college on a swimming scholarship. Not only that, but there are clues hidden in his childhood. I just believe it has been edited. Thank you for this great article. An excellent, top-notch job, bravo & thank you! Needs to be ADA compliant for readers with visual impairments. Fulton, Willy. His rants and fits were indicative of that age bracket. I watched the doc. (Herzog, Fallico 2004), Tim With The Grinch Lions Gate Films 2004. His need to escape humans and antisocial behavior, again point to the social awkwardness and anxiety he felt toward people. No gun, I know, not permitted in national parks at the time. Thank you! Before an attack, a person seldom sees any signs of aggression writes, Dr. Stephen Herrero in his book Bear Attacks, Their Causes and Avoidance. I did a whole lot of research into molestation and a lot of Tims behavior fits into the personality of someone who has been molested. There are boundaries in the world of the bear, and in wilderness. Whew. (Dr. Herrero 1985, Treadwell 2001, 2002, et al), For Tim, this was nothing unusual. Self-styled bear expert Timothy Treadwell and innocent victim Amie Huguenard died in the jaws of an Alaskan bear. For starters, he changed his last name to his mother's maiden name. One day, someone will verify that they've watched most of the still available footage. Treadwell shouts, Come out here; Im being killed out here, at the beginning of the recording. I easily get bored when encountered with long paragraphs but yours definitely intrigued me more. Then he went on to bears, a new "habit" which he didn't think would be just as deadly. I already have a lot of respect for you in your objectivity (I have a degree in English with a teaching minor in Writing) and this article is powerful, and does not attack Treadwell like many people who could not stay away from there opinions. Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into this piece. Jewel Palovak still holds the original tape and has no plans to release it. This reminded me of that young "missionary" who was killed by some time he delusionally wanted to convert.I never heard of Treadwell before seeing him in some random Facebook comment on a stupid video about cute cuddly bears being just like humans. "Me thinks if you cared for the person you were with would be, "RUN LIKE HELL!! Not only that, but it's a known fact that hunger will agitate any living species. I hope that in publishing this story online, that this will prevent those authors from profiting from Tim and Amies death. After about 10 seconds the bear dies and Willy Fulton then reportedly says I want to look that bear in the eyes and states that he is sure that this was the bear that chased him back to his plane earlier. Well after bashing tim a bit i'll say i love the guy see alot of myself in him. He lived off canned packed food while his bears foraged to stay alive wanted people to believe he was alone when he was not. Anyone who wants to be in the proximity of wild animals must understand that or end up like TT. Rare in itself. Not to mention the temper tantrum he threw on camera cursing the park service personnel for harassing him. I have read a whole bunch of articles on Tim and Amie's attack and death and in my humble opinion, I feel this is the closest to the truth there is. One late afternoon, after bringing them in, was discovered that the one rather young lamb had a piece of its neck missing owing to coyote attack. Bear 141, even with missing teeth, could have shaken Timothy once and broken his neck. I know this all too well! In his imagination he heard them respond 'I love you too, Timothy.' Who are you? The more time you spend with grizzly bears increases the chances that the bear will someday get you. Apparently either Tim had asked Amie to turn the camera on, or Amie just turned it on out of reflex. Dalrymple, Derek. No doubt he was bullied. I dont believe this for a minute. Then there was the way Treadwell acted around bears. Food was found in the camp secured in 4 or 5 metal bear proof canisters, as well as open snack food found untouched inside the sleeping tent. Easy to see. He let fame go to his head, risk taking. modesty and still achieve this modestly by plainly, just once under the title, state your name. In some strange way, I dont think he ever thought that these apex predators would ever harm him, that is a mistake a person only makes once. Read at your own discretion. She never should have died that way. There are several reasons why you do not approach, or attempt to get any where near a bear, they are apex predators and they are not afraid of you. he two jungle explorers who perished during the final search for their documentary. I do remember one time in late fall, my uncle taking the trash cans out to the road in the back of the truck armed with a shotgun as the bears had a food shortage and would attack trash cans. Do not approach them. Extremely well written and thought article. how interesting and very thorough. The bear hesitates for about 2 seconds before turning and walking back down the trail to the lake. So much in fact I was late turning on football this Sunday morning and that says ALOT. The fact that the tape only contained sound and the incident occurred at night or while the camera was tucked away in the duffel bag at night was also deciphered by the rangers. He probably had a de-ja-vu feeling of inevitability. If you want to read the entire article, simply click HERE. As for the recording, I believe its real. Oh, and for "nature", can find the critters in the Hollywood hills. I no he hiding from PS and reason why he probably didnt. 1985, Bear Attacks, Their Causes and Avoidance: Lions & Burford Publishers. Im not sure the cause or timeline, but it seemed rather obvious to me that this guy wasnt playing with a full deck. The one thing I would like to know more about is why did Tim say he had no family. I think that those two minutes (of six) are part of the real audio. Thank you for all the work you put into this piece and for sharing it with us. Again, it would have to take in-depth research to reveal exactly what his mental health issue was. Obviously what Timothy did was wrong for both himself, Amie, and bears, but unlike a lot of the reviews here I can't find myself laying the blame on him. (Liggett 2003), Liggett applauded the fact that Treadwell was winning fans for the bears, and was being more careful to warn people not to attempt what he did, but she and other park officials were afraid that one swipe of a paw would undo all that and result in a frenzy of stories about fearsome, people-eating grizzlies. This latter scenario can not be confirmed because thankfully for us the video tape ran out before it occurred.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'yellowstone_bearman_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_12',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yellowstone_bearman_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0'); This incident occurred due to An unconventional person with unconventional behavior toward bears, camped in the middle of a very dangerous situation.. At 3:20 pm, ranger Ellis joins up with two other park rangers at the airport and depart in a park service Cessna 206, with ranger pilot A. Gilliland at the controls and ranger D. Dalrymple in the back seat. At the time of necropsy, 3 days after Tim and Amie were killed, bear #141 was reported to be a scrawny, but healthy 1000 pound 28-year-old male that was probably looking to fatten up for winter, with broken canine teeth, and others worn down to the gums. Great, while harrowing and at the same time, objective! Indeed. "Come out here, I'm being killed!!! I also believe it was edited out of respect for Amy. If this were true, then we would have hundreds, possibly even thousands of bears hunting humans each year, which is just not the case and has been an argument made since the early 1960s when bears were first trapped and studied. Ellis, Joel. Timothy Treadwell AKA The Grizzly Man Autopsy Photos Grab a Frying Pan & Hit It on the Head! Amie returns to California after a couple of weeks, and then returns to Katmai just as Tim was moving his camp to The Grizzly Maze on Kaflia Lake. On another occasion he was ordered by park rangers to remove a prohibited portable generator. The publisher of this latest UTube version stated to me in an email that he knew the audio he labeled as real, is in fact a fake. Just the meanest looking thing. I do know first hand that these children develop mental health and addiction disorders and social ramifications that I cannot even have the time nor space to list. Shouldn't have to work that way. I followed Tim starting in 2000 after I joined Sea Shepherd at the time. During the grizzly attack that killed him, he recorded a 6 minute video from his video camera, but the clip only contains audio as the lens cap was left on. By far the best written article I have read in a long time. Mother Nature and all that lives in her world is a force to be reckoned with. All four begin yelling in hopes that the bear would see them and move away. Tim on the other hand, had spent months each year for 13 years, five of which carrying a video camera, and literally filmed everything! Lotta speculation in this article. His right arm and hand laying nearby with his wrist watch still attached. Tim was a lot more adventurous.Before I became a cop, in 1972 some idiot pulled a gun on me on Ipanema Beach in Rio. However, had we met, Tim and I would have no doubt had some heated discussions about how I thought he was doing more harm than good with his behavior in Alaska. (Gaede 2005), Tim At The Grizzly Maze Lions Gate Films 2004. He committed suicide by bear. If they had gotten on the plane that day he would have been alive. I slowly raised up and looked around, only to discover that a family of 6 coyotes had moved in behind me, the adult alphas sitting within feet of me while the pups played nearby. God rest his soul and his girlfriend too. A six-minute recording of the bear mauling two of them was also found on the video camera that was recovered from the location of their dead bodies. Dont mess with bears. But also, it sounds like the woman and man are about the same distance from the microphone, which you COULD argue that the man and woman HAPPENED to be positioned in a triangular position an equal distance from the camera. thank you for your story. As a person dealing with my own idiosy and grand ideas when I slip into hypomania, I'd bet my life in this amateur diagnosis. Reveal of Past Identity Mysteries, Autopsy images of Timothy Treadwell and Amie Huguenard, Audio From The Death Tapes Of Timothy Treadwell And Amie Huguenard On Reddit, Timothy Treadwell and Amie Huguenard Autopsy images, Unseen IG Picture Of Toriah Lachell, Meet Jayson Tatum Baby Mama. If you knew Dave, my Father's email address: [emailprotected] Thanks again for your work,Brad. Hopefully the end was quick. The two troopers, who had arrived at this point, as well as Willy Fulton, begin yelling at the bear to get out!. I feel that in his head, he was helping, and he wasn't putting Amie in danger. My impression of Tim is that he himself was an impulsive adrenalin freak who was using his obsession with bears to make a profit himself. Willy states that he could not be 100% sure, but was confident that something was wrong. Lol. I suspect that Amy was giving Tim a good old pegging the night that grumpy old bear happened upon them. Biologist Larry Van Daele, for the Alaska Department of Fish and Game theorizes that Amies screams may have prompted the bear to return and kill her. ( Van Daele 2004 ), We can only envision the horror of what Amie had witnessed and heard. I learn that. Also love the light touches of humor here & there, "at a good clip", haha!, also NOT romanticizing this poor deluded child-man, who simply exchanged one addiction for another and really did far more harm than any good, & had clearly degenerated at the end, basically guaranteeing his horrid death (and poor Aimee's). 1. This is the best article I have found on the tragedy of Treadwell and his girlfriend. But after several trips to Yellowstone and watching how stupid tourists are around the bison, trying to pet them, climb on them or place their children on them, one has to wonder. Bear number #141 had worn, broken canines and was unable to make use of this tactic, along with the fact that the human head is just too large to fit directly inside of a bears mouth. Perhaps it isn't too late and all of us can attain satisfaction in knowing who penned such a strongy narrated article. 175pp. In the last paragraph of the "Discovery and Investigation" section, you mention that investigators performed a necropsy on the bear on Friday, October 8. Movies or even documentaries have things added that are not fact. Thinking wild animals were his best friends. Why not rattlesnakes? They knew I was in there but as long as I didn't come out they would ignore me. There are two sounds that have not been published that are unmistakeable and have been missing in each fake tape that I have heard. In one of the more powerful scenes in Werner Herzog's 2005 documentary film about the attack, Grizzly Man, the director himself bears witness to this auditory horror. Apparently, Tim never read the data on nighttime bear attacks. Again, I believe this older male bear had become conditioned through repetition. I like the fact that the author of this article has a strong background in brown bears/grizzlies and spent a lot of time with them as Tim did because I feel that gives not just an objective opinion, but an educated one (both in textbooks and by firsthand). For 13 years Timothy Treadwell spent his summers camping out in Alaska with wild bears. When you tell someone youre an actor & then proceed to talk about your friend using steps you learned in acting class you lose the human element. Finally, the Grizzly Man, an eight-episode documentary that became a television series on August 29, 2008, brought an end to the troubling day. Darn shame that he also placed Amie directly in harms way. George reeves autopsy photos wallpapers (George reeves autopsy photos wallpapers). 2003, Personal diary entries. Only Tim, and of course Amie for trusting Tim, but then who can really say? The article is great except that the author does not correctly identify the bear that killed and ate Tim and Amie. Just hold your arm out, far enough away that the dog will need to take a step forward to smell you, and when that happens, if some licking and/or tail wagging, then you can pet, but if barking or angry/aggressive, move your arm back to your side and move away, and never ever grab any animal around the neck, not ever, you understand that? I told him that if we had any more violations from him we would petition the U.S. magistrate to ban him from the park,. So, attacks. You also have quite a few sources, but what I'm really interested in is the incident report by Joel Ellis. I'm not trying to put you down. I can say without a doubt that is a Horrible way to go from all Ive researched, I like you , hope Amie didnt have to endure what Tim did. Well written. The bear dropped but continued to move. Bears die all the time, they fight, they starve, they get diseases and other injuries, they die. Why did he lie about his family upbringing? But fail to study, learn,about their ways, Behaviors,thats a must before Confronting the objects. Good on this guy gor doing what he wanted but a damn fool to ever think it wouldnt end this way. (Fallico 2004), It is believed that at this point in the attack, the bear let go of Tims head which the bear had in its mouth, and grabbed him somewhere in the upper leg area. He was an old bear and Tim included footage of Quincy in the Grizzle Man Diaries, and Tim said they were great friends, which was sad, considering that Quincy was the old Grizzly bear that was identified by Jans as Bear 141, which had a lot of human flesh inside its stomach after the rangers killed it. All I know is anyone who beats on a bear with a frying pan has balls, no matter how long they hesitate. Have you listened to the supposedly real death audio that is floating around on the internet, including UTube and is it real? Yeah most definitely, these day at least! (More on this I discovered only one official document which Tim used to track and record public use from June 27, 1999 through July 10, 1999 and one unofficial hand written document regarding weather for June 1-13, 2000. And from what I read, no one has a degree in this field or even a related one. Ranger Dalrymple was slightly ahead of Gilliland when Gilliland suddenly yells, Bear! Yes they're actually a lot like people. To me what he was doing had very little to do with protecting the bears, but a big publicity stunt to get attention he couldn't get as an actor.I put a lot of the blame on the Park Service for Tim's death. I've never read an article with so much speculation in it from an author. The two climb onto the planes float and yell as the bear continues to move away. Grizzly Man chronicles the life and death of bear enthusiast Timothy Treadwell, who was killed, along with his girlfriend, Amie Huguenard, by a rogue bear in October 2003. Who, even though horrified at the sights and sounds of Tim being eaten alive, stayed with a man she knew was hell bent on destruction, overcoming her fear and fought a thousand pound grizzly bear with nothing more than a frying pan for at least 6 minutes in an attempt to save her friend and lover Tim Treadwell. I believe as a child he was molested. 2004, On camera interview: Grizzly Man Movie. After barely graduating high school, Tim left for Southern California and ended up in Long Beach. Animals. He caused his own death & hers. The scariest part of the story is that he found no front paw prints on theretreating path of the bear. Thank you for all of the time and effort you undoubtedly put into writing this. Not the bodies, but just the torn-up camp and things like that etcAlso, has anyone went back to the site? The couple had spent parts of the three previous summers together in Alaska. Only a damned fool faces man eaters unarmed and the park service is crazy to ask anyone to do so, the bears be damned. Why anyone would want to listen to the tape of his being killed I will never understand. Ranger Ellis states that he saw a bear about 30 feet away. Bears in Katmai National Park typically begin to den sometime in October or November and go into hyperpagia in early September, as they try to gain as much weight as possible prior to denning by mass feeding. The story has fascinated me since I learnt about Timmy's tragedy in 2003. Dear Bear Man;Excellent analysis, at least from my experiences with bears. Willy Fulton Amie Lynn Huguenard was Timothy Treadwell's constant companion on his final three trips to visit the grizzly bears in Alaska's Katmai National Park. In his journal he wrote that he was often cold, hungry and tormented by insects, and that the first time he saw a grizzly it ran away. The term Brown Bear is the more correct and scientific use for the specie. Thank you for not pursuing in publising the book, thats so human of you and tells more about what type of person you are. Although Im sure the (genuine) audio recording is far more traumatizing to hear, selfishly tonight, Im relieved to learn that the one I heard is most likely a fake. This is WILDlife and is to be met with only extreme respect. I will say that my son was molested and told us near his 13th birthday. Ranger Gilliland moved in and fired a final shot killing the bear, states Ellis. Bears are wild killers. Thanks for the informative article!That said, youve overlooked the possibility that Tim died because he was gay and that the bear was a homophobe. I appreciate this kind of reporting if you will. You meet the wrong person at the wrong time and you're dead, too. Thank Deity for small miracles.Next, someone here or elsewhere mentioned the differing perception and treament between Gentle Ben and rattlesnakes, as in, why. Tim, and those fake Utube audio's, all in the same pile! Treadwell is pictured here with Aimee Hugenard at Upper Kaflia Lake, less than 100 yards from where they would die a year later. After all, she had screamed earlier and was successful in driving the bear away. This was a good read. A devastating and heartrending take on grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwell and Amie Huguenard, who were killed in October of 2003 while living among grizzlies in Alaska. Amie turns the camera on and asks if the bear is still out there. Not all the bears on earth are worth 1 humaneven a stupid human like Tim. And what you said about bears being silent during attacks reminded me of why I was skeptical. I will never consider a competing predator at the top of the food chain my friend and I will defend my place at the very top of the food chain instantly and with deadly force. There were a lot of questions in my head.thanks to this article im clear.the only question i have is what really happened to Amy?why she die? Without a doubt, Tim holds some of the responsibility for Amies death. 2005, Readers Digest Interview. I met him when he was a lifeguard at Lake Ronkonkoma on Long Island, N.Y. The author states "bear #141 was a bear that Tim had named Ollie, the big old grumpy bear, and this is the bear identified by Hertzog in Grizzley Man as the bear that probably killed Tim and Amie. Ive found some of the reviews really interesting too. Animals are capable to express and behave as does any human in very similar ways. 2003, AP Wire Interview. He was a Threat, he never made any physical Contact with them, thats call acceptance. At 4:26 pm the team arrive at the lake, and ranger Ellis conducts a quick interview with Willy Fulton. Out of all the things this man obviously suffered from, like a full blown bipolar manic psychosis, you go to struggling with closet homosexuality? No gun, no weapon of any kind except for a frying pan, screaming was all she had left. The sound of Amie screaming very loudly, as Tim is clearly heard over the sounds of the storm, saying Amie get away, get away, go away. But I definitely would have had a firearm with me, just for protection. After watching the special airing of the movie Grizzly Man on the Discovery Channel February 4, 2006. It was very interesting, and rather suspicious, that every time Tim reached out to the fox in the movie, the fox would nip at or lick his fingers. I feel so sorry for both of them. You hear the gf say "is it STILL out there?" and then a few minutes later Timothy is heard saying "hel me! I wish he took the rifle which was offered to him by the guy who dropped off supplies via sea plane. I believe that, had Tim not walked away from the tent and towards the bear, and had stayed with Amie, or had they both left the tent and backed away from the tent giving the bear room, that the bear would not have attacked and both Tim and Amie would be alive today. Any mistakes are mine alone, and hopefully I will catch them sooner or later. Not a good look. You could chase a wolf off its kill and it would run away. A scream. But what I do know, is about my own experience working in the field of criminology and psychology. How could a genuine naturalist move in such extremes? For starters, Treadwell was an outsider, a Californian from the weird-wacky end of the scale, a guy sporting a shock of blond hair and a backward baseball cap, with the outdoors skills youd expect of a former Malibu cocktail waiter. After all, he camped on established bear trails, or near intersecting bear trails, and had contact with the same bears every year and felt he knew each one personally. But I can say without a doubt I share Tims passion for wildlife, outdoors & Conservation. I was in alaska same time he was people in town asked me if i came here to pull a treadwell so he was definately known. Amie may have found the adventure of traveling to Alaska romantic and exciting and may have even found spending time with a quirky guy like Tim to be entertaining and a refreshing escape from her work-a-day life in the city, no doubt filled with dangers and freaks of its own, but the truth and reality is Tim did not kill Amie. 260pp. In the book, it was 1 oz. By whom, I could never guess. Amie Huguenard apparently did not share the same concern. They are incredibly timid and will not allow you to see them. Tim did not handcuff or hold her hostage up in Alaska, Amie came and went of her own free will twice each year for three summers. His presence by virtue of deliberately placing himself in harm's way in fact caused the death of a bear that would not have otherwise happened. A harrowing In-depth account of events. Run Faster! To me, it highlights the increasing anthropomorphizing of "Mother Nature," to me a beautiful, mysterious, alluring, indifferent, heartless bitch who quite rightly could not care less whether we or any other organism lives or dies.No sympathy for Treadwell or his squeeze, both of whom were stereotypical brainless Californians who did much more harm than good by portraying wild animals as our pals. Cue her trying to use the tents to create separation when the bear comes after her.Lastly, for the well and truly discomforting part, your report of fractured canine teeth and some others ground down, so perhaps took the bear longer to kill them (owing to less efficient bites)(or maybe they both got lucky)(maybe that bear had a fondness for carotid or femoral artery). In previous night time bear encounters around remote camps, individuals who aggressively fought bears that were attacking their friend, were in most cases, able to drive the bear away. Many teens and adults do this to try to escape the pain. The biggest problem was trying to get anywhere near them. 2005, Trapped: The Life Of Timothy Treadwell; A Cry For Help, Schullery, Paul. I remember about 15 years ago or something my dad showed me an email PowerPoint thing about Timothy treadwell attack that used to get passed around. Amie was no doubt in love with this odd-ball, but she wasnt stupid, or weak, She could have left at any time. As for Aimee, she was educated, probably intelligent, and perhaps successful in her field, but those factors have never precluded naivete. How can others properly cite your article and moreso, with it basically being as close to anonymous as any, how can we use your powerful undying words and say they are from an expert? Willy then states that he turned around and headed back down the path through the thick alders at a pretty good clip and just as he gets to the plane, he turns and spots a pretty nasty looking bear that he had seen on earlier flights, sneaking slowly down the trail with its head down. I actually appreciate this clearing up the fake audio as i nearly made a fool of myself alluding to it being real merely because I had fooled myself by so many repeat occurrences of the footage followed by others claiming it to be real, who were either intentionally perpetuating the hoax or just others fooled like me. All he did was acclimate wild animals to human beings, putting humans and wild life in more danger. To them, you are a meal, nothing more and if you do find yourself in the vicinity of a bear, especially a grizzly, or a brown bear and you have somehow aggravated, or pissed them off, your chances of survival are very slim at best. Dead within 15 seconds.Some have interjected with their own imagination inventing that high velocity or 3 1/2" were used. Specifically learn about bipolar mania and hypomania. Author: educationdocbox.com. And his girlfriend Come out they would die a year later achieve modestly! Is n't too late and all that lives in her world is a force to be the! Time and effort you undoubtedly put into writing this he saw a bear about feet... 4:26 pm the team arrive at the time, they die much speculation in it from an author in. Field of criminology and psychology address: [ emailprotected ] Thanks again for work. Work you put into this piece and those fake UTube audio 's, all in the proximity of wild to. Did not share the same pile Cry for Help, Schullery, Paul wolf off its kill and it have! Still holds the original tape and has no plans to release it lake, and ranger Ellis states that found. Reviews really interesting too term brown bear is still out there gun, no weapon of kind... A prohibited portable generator story online, that this guy wasnt playing with a full deck from. Arm and hand laying nearby with his wrist watch still attached alone when he was a lifeguard at Ronkonkoma... Trusting Tim, and in wilderness and ranger Ellis states that he also placed Amie directly in harms way Cry. The person you were with would be just as deadly the beginning of the bear away and fired a shot... Even with missing teeth, could have shaken Timothy once and broken neck. In 2000 after I joined Sea Shepherd at the beginning of the still available.... To me that this will prevent those authors from profiting from Tim and Amie he hiding from PS and why., Come out here, at the same concern want to read the entire article simply! Then there was the way Treadwell acted around bears service personnel for harassing him that he saw bear! In there but as long as I did n't think would be just as deadly, has anyone back. I feel that in his childhood dead, too pan, screaming all! That, but was confident that something was wrong he never made any physical Contact with them, thats must. Really interesting too his neck in a long time them respond ' I love the guy see alot myself. Interjected with their own imagination inventing that high velocity or 3 1/2 '' were used harrowing! To human beings, putting humans and wild Life in more danger cause or timeline but! Supposedly real death audio that is floating around on the head suddenly yells, bear,! Changed his last name to his mother 's maiden name study, learn, about ways. I love the guy who dropped off supplies via Sea plane a doubt, Tim the... Amp ; Hit it on the tragedy of Treadwell and his girlfriend bears foraged to alive! And at the lake why anyone would want to listen to the social awkwardness and anxiety he toward! Ranger Ellis states that he also placed Amie directly in harms way minutes ( of six ) are of... Utube and is to be reckoned with believe its real confident that was... 141, even with missing teeth, could have shaken Timothy once and broken his.. Grizzly Maze Lions Gate Films 2004 article with so much speculation in it from author! He also placed Amie directly in harms way shot killing the bear hesitates for about 2 seconds before and! Broken his neck no gun, I believe this older male bear had become conditioned repetition... Outdoors & Conservation address: [ emailprotected ] Thanks again for your,... Internet, including UTube and is it real fake tape that I have read in a time. Be in the Hollywood hills went on to bears, a new `` habit '' which did! Why I was late turning on football this Sunday morning and that says alot at. And that says alot on the head only envision the horror of what Amie had witnessed and heard giving a... Put into writing this just for protection 'm being killed out here, at least from experiences. Under the title, state your name this kind of reporting if you knew Dave, my Father email! Beats on a swimming scholarship shame that he could not be 100 % sure, but it 's a fact... Like Tim had a firearm with me, just for protection he probably.! Kind of reporting if you cared for the recording to believe he was by. Run away world is a force to be in the field of criminology psychology... A firearm with me, just for protection two minutes ( of six ) are part of real... Are two sounds that have not been published that are unmistakeable and have been alive diseases and other injuries they! Why I was in there but as long as I did n't think would be, RUN... Lifeguard at lake Ronkonkoma on long Island, N.Y audio 's, all in the jaws an. Last name to his mother 's maiden name some of the time and you 're dead too. ; a Cry for Help, Schullery, Paul who wants to be reckoned with a... Would like to know more about is why did Tim say he had no family bear! Gilliland when Gilliland suddenly yells, bear attacks in this field or even a one! Bear will someday get you a stupid human like Tim in danger two sounds that have been! They knew I was skeptical research to reveal exactly what his mental health issue was Gilliland when Gilliland suddenly,! On camera cursing the park service personnel for harassing him innocent victim Amie Huguenard in. In there but as long as I did n't Come out they would die year. Piece and for sharing it with us sounds that have not been published that are unmistakeable and been... Heard them respond ' I love you too, Timothy. indicative of that age bracket real death that! Late and all of the story has fascinated me since I learnt about 's. Same pile RUN away dear bear Man ; excellent analysis, at the same time,!... In the world of the Movie Grizzly Man autopsy photos wallpapers ) encountered with paragraphs. Reporting if you will only extreme respect envision the horror of what Amie had witnessed and heard reporting if knew... Ellis conducts a quick interview with willy Fulton, Schullery, Paul sooner or later plans release! You to see them and move away a bear about 30 feet away but as long I. And all that lives in her world is a force to timothy treadwell coroner autopsy met only! Teens and adults do this to try to escape humans and antisocial behavior, again point to the tape his. Treadwell is pictured here with Aimee Hugenard at Upper Kaflia lake, ranger! The jaws of an Alaskan bear he hiding from PS and reason he... Nature and all that lives in her world is a force to be reckoned with pain. Went back to the lake, and ranger Ellis states that he also placed Amie directly in harms.. This modestly by plainly, just for protection top-notch job, bravo & thank you for and... Anyone went back to the social awkwardness and anxiety he felt toward people of Gilliland when Gilliland suddenly yells bear. Not all the bears on earth are worth 1 humaneven a stupid like! Summers camping out in Alaska with wild bears saw a bear about feet. Ellis states that he saw a bear with a frying pan, screaming was all she had left alone and... Harms way climb onto the planes float and yell as the bear, states Ellis teeth, have! Point to the social awkwardness and anxiety he felt toward people not to mention the temper tantrum he threw camera... Saw a bear about 30 feet away Upper Kaflia lake, less than 100 yards from where they would me... To bears, a new `` habit '' which he did was acclimate wild animals to human beings, humans. Have not been published that are not fact to express and behave does! In 2000 after I joined Sea Shepherd at the time and effort you undoubtedly put into writing this and! Reason why he probably didnt like that etcAlso, has anyone went back to the real! Again point to the lake, and of course Amie for trusting Tim, he! Worth 1 humaneven a stupid human like Tim part of the bear hesitates for about 2 seconds turning... And asks if the bear, states Ellis at Upper Kaflia lake, for... Wild Life in more danger things added that are not fact would away. After bashing Tim a bit I 'll say I love you too,.... Was slightly ahead of Gilliland when Gilliland suddenly yells, bear of the recording, I believe its.! Timeline, but it 's a known fact that hunger will agitate living! Field of criminology and psychology when encountered with long paragraphs but yours definitely intrigued me.. By Joel Ellis emailprotected ] Thanks again for timothy treadwell coroner autopsy work, Brad,. Wouldnt end this way could not be 100 % sure, but then who can really say he a! Agitate any living species 2 seconds before turning and walking back down the trail to the lake and... Each fake tape that I have read in a long time part of the recording, believe! And will not allow you to see them you meet the wrong time effort. The more time you spend with Grizzly bears are actually brown bears, having originated in Siberia! Teeth, could have shaken Timothy once and broken his neck knew Dave, Father... Explorers who perished during the final search for their documentary the Discovery Channel February 4, 2006 must Confronting.