About Waze Community Partners Support Terms Notices How suggestions work. I-10 has a major junction at I-19 in Tucson, Arizona. Biloxi - Ocean Springs; Pascagoula - US90; US 49. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Between Exit 18, US 189 and Exit 30, Bigelow Rd, Between Exit 30, Bigelow Rd and Exit 39, WY 412/414, Between Exit 39, WY 412/414 and MM 57, Sweetwater County Line, Between MM 57, Uinta County Line and Exit 66, Granger Jct, Between Exit 66, Granger Jct and Exit 83, La Barge Rd, Between Exit 83, La Barge Rd and Exit 91, Flaming Gorge Way, Between Exit 91, Flaming Gorge Way and Exit 104, Rock Springs, Between Exit 104, Rock Springs and Exit 111, Airport and Baxter Roads, Between Exit 111, Airport and Baxter Roads and Point of Rocks, Between Point of Rocks and Exit 142, Bitter Creek, Between Exit 142, Bitter Creek and Exit 158, Tipton Rd, Between Exit 158, Tipton Rd and Wamsutter, Between Wamsutter and Exit 187, Creston Jct, Between Exit 187, Creston Jct and Rawlins, Between Rawlins and Exit 235, Walcott Jct, Between Exit 235, Walcott Jct and Exit 255, WY 72, Between Exit 255, WY 72 and Exit 267, Wagonhound Rd, Between Exit 267, Wagonhound Rd and Arlington, Between Arlington and Exit 279, Cooper Cove Rd, Between Exit 279, Cooper Cove Rd and Exit 290, Quealy Dome, Between Exit 290, Quealy Dome and Laramie, Between Laramie and Exit 323, Happy Jack Rd, Between Exit 323, Happy Jack Rd and Exit 335, Buford, Between Exit 335, Buford and Exit 348, Otto Rd, Between Exit 348, Otto Rd and Exit 359, Junction I-25, Between Exit 359, Junction I-25 and Exit 364, College Drive, Between Exit 364, College Drive and Exit 370, Archer Interchange, Between Exit 370, Archer Interchange and Exit 377, WY 217, Between Pine Bluffs and the Nebraska State Line. Arizona I-10. The Kansas Department of Health and Environments executive order states: Residents who traveled to California, Florida, New York, Washington on or after March 15; Illinois or New Jersey on or after March 23; or Colorado and Louisiana on or after March 27 must self-quarantine for 14 days after returning to Kansas. Provides up to the minute traffic and transit information for Idaho. Rock Springs Streets I-80 Interchange/Interchange Road mp 99.5-102.5, INFRA-I802220, STPU-RO-B123014, & ARSCT-B123A0. Please Contact Us. Contact Us. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. TX. TravelNotes.org | Travel Notes Blog | Add URL |, Travel Notes Sitemap - Pursuant to section 127A-29, HRS, any person violating any rule relating to quarantine shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction, the person shall be fined not more than $5,000, or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. Check The Latest Weather and Road Conditions Current Hazards Current Conditions Radar Forecasts Rivers and Lakes Climate and Past Weather Local Programs Midwest Road Conditions Call 511 or refer to your state Department of Transportation Office Website Minnesota Department of Transportation Wisconsin Department of Transportation Check out our I-10 in New Mexico map for details about weather conditions in New Mexico. Vegas, NV; Little Temperatures along the interstate can range from hot and humid in the summer to cold and dry in the winter. I-10 has a major junction at I-210 near Sulphur, Louisiana. East-West Interstates - Even Numbers. California I-10. However, the US Centers of Disease Control and Prevention suggests delaying . Driver, Passenger, Property Owner, Vehicle Owner, Parent of Minor, or Legal Guardian) may request a copy of a CHP collision report/investigation, without having to go to the CHP Area office where the collision report was filed. Submit a Storm Report, Forecasts Temperatures along I-10 can range from freezing in the northernmost parts to hot and humid in the southernmost parts. FL. Join our newsletter to receive the latest Weather Route updates. Plan your trip and get the fastest route taking into account current traffic conditions. by selecting a participating state from the map above or the following table. Find the best time to leave, so you get to your destination on time. FAQs Browse through a list of our most frequently asked questions. I80: Crash, Left lane blocked WESTBOUND near Patrick Draw at milepost 156, Expect delays. NY; Albuquerque, 244mi From Santa Monica to Blythe (Exit 0 to Exit 243) 4 hours 22 mins travel time (instead of 3 hours 47 mins ) 82 minutes Delay. David Ige asks travelers to postpone their visits to Hawaii. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Understand the impact COVID-19 has had on cities and states you are traveling through and if there are any restrictions in place. | Airlines | Airports | Car Hire | Cruises Julie Hall, public relations manager for the American Automobile Association, suggests a few recommendations to follow if you make the decision to travel longer distances by vehicle: No matter where you are traveling, you must take all possible precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the coronavirusparticularly if you are traveling from an area with a high rate of infection. Leave now. 6:20 p.m. Wednesday: Highway closures in northern Arizona remain in effect. OH; Cleveland, This map shows the current & 7-day weather forecast, road conditions, and weather radar for all of US interstate I-10. View Traffic Alerts and Streaming Video for Mississippi Highways. Off-ramp closed. How are you feeling today? Been sitting still for half an hour so far. It is one of the few highways that spans the length of the nation, besides I80 and I90. NM; Allentown, National Weather Service Facebook and share with your friends on social media. John Carney has ordered travelers entering the state from elsewhere in the U.S. to self-quarantine for 14 days while in state. The CDC issued the first national travel restrictions for New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut on March 30th. Dallas, No end in sight. When done, enter a name for your route and click Save. Interstate 10 Travel Guide. The driver then must be informed of the Governors declarations and will be explicitly advised that if they are coming into Delaware from out-of-state, they are required by law, to self-quarantine for 14 days while in Delaware, or immediately return to their home state. OH. Of course, it's best practice to check the forecast before you travel, and using Highway Weather to plan and execute your journey will ensure you're more than ready for what Mother Nature has in store! Plan a bigger trip and check the weather around Oklahoma. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". It stretches from the Pacific Ocean at State Route 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) in Santa Monica, California to Interstate 95 in Jacksonville, Florida. Once your route is saved, you will be asked if you want to be notified of events on this route. Call us toll-free at (800) 452-9292 for current road conditions.. Map Search. Multiple locations were found. Group of clustered icons on the map. In Texas, the speed limit along I-10 was changed to 80 miles per hour in 2006. Javascript is disabled on your browser and this site won't work properly without Javascript enabled! All NOAA, Hazardous Weather PA; Phoenix, NY. Save up to $50 on orders $125+, $30 off orders $100+, and $15 off orders $75+. The spring months tend to be milder, with temperatures reaching into the mid-70s, though it may still be humid. Note: Road conditions can change quickly. 395mi From Ehrenberg to San Simon (Exit 1 to Exit 390) 6 hours 25 mins travel time (instead of 5 hours 42 mins ) 85 minutes Delay. I80: Bitter Creek Rest Area is closed EASTBOUND near Patrick Draw at milepost 144.5, until further notice. VA. Oakland, CO; Detroit, Click to zoom in and see individual markers. I10 Wind Forecast Maximum wind is forecast to be 35 mph at Cabazon California in 11 hours and 30 minutes. Fire Weather There are currently no announcements at this time. from WED 2:00 PM MST until THU 5:00 AM MST . Maintenance activities are temporarily interrupting various services and that they should be resumed shortly. I-10 has a major junction at I-310 near Kenner, Louisiana. Wear light-colored clothing. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. View the terms of service and the Driving conditions around the United States for the next five days. If you do not wish to create an account, please close this window and continue with your route planning. TX; Dayton, Gov. Rain/Snow Reports google_ad_width = 336; Washington, Impact level used to distinguish long-duration events from emergent events. MA; Buffalo, Real-time speeds, accidents, and traffic cameras. I-10 Traffic I-10 . Real-time speeds, accidents, and traffic cameras. The weather along the route is typically quite pleasant. Would you like to be notified of events on this route? To find a site specific weather forecast along your travel route, please begin by selecting a participating state from the map above or the following table. Alternatively, you may also right click on the map. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. National Snowfall Map The last section was completed in 1990 and in some places, the highway totals eight lanes across. Nighttime temperatures can range from the upper 30s in northern Florida to the mid-50s in the southern portion of the state. including targeted forecasts at the time of your arrival to each point! Privacy Policy | Internet 260, between mileposts 220 and . NC; Greenville, Gov. Toledo, MD; Birmingham, Email or text traffic alerts on your personalized routes. Use of the SafeTravelUSA website signifies your agreement to the terms of use. If you do not wish to create an account, please close this window and continue with your route planning. Javascript is disabled on your browser and this site won't work properly without Javascript enabled. WRN Ambassador Springs, CO; Columbus,