The close out on furniture is the best you will find anywhere - plus they offer financing. I would highly recommend Norms Bargain Barn for their professionalism and courteous employees. Bargain Brothers NLR | North Little Rock AR Shiloh, IL 62221 Tomorrow: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. My contractor was impressed.) 26. Thanks, guys!. Bargain Barn is an outlet store offering extensive discounts on new, overstock, damaged retail box, returned and slightly used products. Store Hours. Please fill out this form to request an in-home consultation and quote on your next project!Notice: A fee will be charged for Service, Repair and/or Storm Door estimates and measurements. What is Bargain Barn? We were not disappointed! If you know any stores missing from our list, you can add to our website. I used Norms Bargain Barn to completely remodel my guest bathroom. The best experience I've had when buying a big item! 125 East Kathey Road Harker Heights, Texas 76548 (254) 753-7337. MONDAY-SATURDAY 10am-6pm Aberdeen 10am-5pm SUNDAY -CLOSED The Bargain Barn | Proctorville OH supplies. We worked with cabinet designer, Betsy, and she too exceeded our expectations. About Us: Welcome to the barn family! FRIDAY: 9am 5pm SATURDAY: 9am 4pm We reserve all quantity rights. to electronics, home-goods, domestics, pet supplies, food items, From Business: he Old School House is more than just a mall; it's an experience, with over 13,000 square feet of antiques, furniture,collectibles, jewelry, clothing and more.. FRIDAY: 8:30am 4:45pm We were looking for a pantry cabinet to match our existing cabinets. Bargain Barn - Cincinnati. As of 8-11-2019 I have been shopping there about a year and have yet to be unsatisfied. Norms Bargain Barn Real Bargains! Bargain Barn | San Antonio TX Also check out the holiday items - like Halloween and Xmas.real deals. We reserve the right to amend prices and availability on our website and in-store due to errors or omissions withoutnotice. Betsy was great to work with and very helpful. Norms exceeded our expectations!! Disclaimer: Due to our unique purchasing opportunities, quantities may be limited. Click a logo to the right to visit its website. Norms Closeout Specials have extra discounts, but hurry, quantities are limited! All advertised items are not always available in all our stores. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. She looked at my blue prints and showed me the errors in what they had ordered. St. Louis & Southern Illinois' Best Choice for Windows, Doors and More. The room looks great and we are happy with the results. Sell By, Use By, Best if Used ByWhat does it all mean? We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. So excited to see you! Just as described. StateAlabamaGeorgiaKentuckyNorth CarolinaTennesseeVirginia, Christmas Eve December 24 CLOSE AT 6 PM THURSDAY, Christmas Day December 25 CLOSED FRIDAY, New Years Eve December 31 CLOSE AT 6 PM THURSDAY, New Years Day January 1 OPEN REGULAR FRIDAY. Miami Rescue Mission - Bargain Barn 22 reviews Unclaimed Community Service/Non-Profit Edit Closed 9:45 AM - 4:30 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Share Save Photos & videos See all 17 photos Add photo Location & Hours 8700 Nw 7th Ave Miami, FL 33150 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards Ask the Community Where we provide quality building materials at exceptionally low prices. Vintage Advertisement trade card Willmantic Thread Sewing machine thread (#225043832241). We reserve the right to amend prices and availability on our website and in-store due to errors or omissions withoutnotice. Lou's Bargain Barn is a spin off company of Rome General Lumber. Bargain Barn is an outlet store in Monroe offering extensive discounts on new, overstock, damaged retail box, returned and slightly used products. Here we will keep you updated on sales, new products and other information about our store. | Privacy Policy | United Grocery Outlet, 2924 Lee Highway, Athens, TN 37303, State StateAlabamaGeorgiaKentuckyNorth CarolinaTennesseeVirginia, Christmas Eve December 24 CLOSE AT 6 PM THURSDAY, Christmas Day December 25 CLOSED FRIDAY, New Years Eve December 31 CLOSE AT 6 PM THURSDAY, New Years Day January 1 OPEN REGULAR FRIDAY. Location & Hours. Free shipping for many products! Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues Professional development Explore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture. able to offer that product to our customers at a fraction of the Kourtney is anexperienced, professional, interior designer, something you also wont find at places like Menards! Prices are considerably lower than all the box stores in the area. Bargain Barn carries a variety of product including but not limited to electronics, home-goods, domestics, pet supplies, food items, tools, baby supplies, paper products, toys, and home improvement supplies. All advertised items are not always available in all our stores. All Bargain Barn or discounted products are sold AS IS. Hours may fluctuate. Edit. SATURDAY: 9am 2pm Not only do they have great prices, the staff is very knowledgeable, and they go out of their way to put the customer first. Address: 9635 Ravenna Ave, Louisville, OH 44641, 14676 Liberty Church St SE, Minerva, OH 44657, 2135 S Plaza Dr, Coventry Township, OH 44319. Also, Menards, wont come out to measure, (big mistake) and Norms will. Distance: 7.56 miles. In 1990 we realized we had a great opportunity to offer much lower prices on product close outs, discontinued, and factory surplus than we could thru . It's a one-stop-shop for women, men and kids for brands like Nike, Converse, Vans, Sperry, Madden Girl, Skechers, read more. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Weed Wacker Cordless Brush Cutter with 3Types Blades,Electric Weed Eater Stringless Weed Trimmer Battery Powered for Lawn Garden Pruning/Trimming,Included 2Pcs 36Tv 4Ah Batteries,Lightweight - BB99-206, Ayleid Hose Reel,with 3/8 x 66 ft Retractable Extension Cord Reel, 9 Pattern Hose Nozzle/180Swivel/Auto Rewind,Black - BB99-165, Comfort Zone PowrCurve CZST180WT 18" Stand Fan - 6 Blades, 30% Stronger Air Flow, Tri-Curve Grill for Less Noise - 180 Adjustable Tilt, 3-Speed Button Control, White/White - BB99-199. Many discounted & value priced selections of our popular styles & sizes of doors. Locations | Discount Groceries | United Grocery Outlet Where to Find us in Alabama Fort Payne Georgia Dalton Ringgold Summerville Chatsworth Kentucky Hazard North Carolina Asheville (Leicester) Asheville (Tunnel Road) Brevard Burnsville Fletcher Hendersonville Marion Murphy Waynesville Tennessee Alcoa Athens Chattanooga Cleveland Clinton 3518 Lebanon Avenue Find the thrift store details, ratings, timings and more. This gorgeous card arrived very quickly, in perfect condition, well-packed for safe delivery, therefore this fine vendor earned my highest recommendation. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. This is the place to look for paper plates for showers, holidays etc. Everyone I worked with Norms was professional, helpful, and listened to my ideas, questions, and concerns. Located at 17739 15th Ave. N.E. I stopped by Norms and talked to Kourtney Nyga. The listed price may not be the prevailing market price of an item in your local store. Rockaway, NJ. Excellent. Bargain Barn's inventory is constantly changing, so expect to find something new every time you stop by! One of the cabinet doors I wouldnt have even been able to open! Sitemap | Privacy Policy. Norm's Bargain Barn has a full array of products appealing to any cost-conscious person involved in a home project. (Actually the cabinets are SOLID wood. merchandise with varying conditions from numerous retailers and is Sell By, Use By, Best if Used ByWhat does it all mean? Bargain Barn is an outlet store offering extensive discounts on new, Get directions. 238 were here. The listed price may not be the prevailing market price of an item in your local store. The Bargain Barn at Frank Lumber. Location & Hours Located in: Monroe Plaza 123 N Lewis St Monroe, WA 98272 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Tuft & Needle 14 24.2 miles away from Bargain Barn Outlet Sophia P. said "Wow!! Careers Search Store Locator Zip Code Within Or City State SEARCH Hide Map Search Results I highly encourage anyone whos looking for doors, windows and kitchen and bath accessories to shop at Norms. Who are we? Famous Footwear is your place for athletic, casual and dress shoes for the whole family from hundreds of name brands. Fresh local products that support our communities. All Phase Electric Supply is an Electrical Wholesale Shop, Looking to support home, W. G. said: Let me start by saying, THANKS TO JOEL!! It is a very nice place my first visit was a hoot,ladies that checked me out was wonderful I had her laughing so hard when I shared my Kitten story I thought she was going to bust a gut because she was laughing so hard I think I made there DAY. Along with personal service you wont find anywhere else. Come explore the Bargain Barn at Frank Lumber or call today. If you want a truly unique shopping experience, you must visit one of our Heart of Texas Goodwill Outlet locations. tools, baby supplies, paper products, toys, and home improvement Thank you for awesome customer service at the Fenton store and we absolutely love our new door and are definitely the talk of the crew and neighbors! Shop now. Prompt secure shipment! 731 Gravois Road Great staff, great products & great pricesfun place to shopI love Bargain Barn. Bargain Barn's inventory is constantly The best place for windows and doors in our area! Bargain Brothers is your new daily discount bin store in Conway! Refresh your browser window to try again. Bargain Barn store locator in all states. Bargain Barn - Bakersfield 2616 Niles Street, Bakersfield CA 93306 Phone Number:(661) 872-7452 Store Hours Hours may fluctuate Distance: 257.97 miles Edit 5 Bargain Barn - La Pine 52379 South Huntington Road, La Pine OR 97739 Phone Number:(541) 536-8698 Store Hours Hours may fluctuate Distance: 414.42 miles Edit 6 Bargain Barn - Henderson Will definitely use these guys again in the future. . Its impossible to list all of our Close-Out items, so be sure to check our stores for additional Close-Outs! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. She was prompt to return my calls and messages and was there every step of the way. (330) 875-3185 Map & Directions 9635 Ravenna AveLouisville, OH 44641 Write a Review. in Shoreline - just 2 buildings north of our main store. Bargain Barn is San Antonio's home of Rustic Furniture, home decor, mattresses, and more! WHAT'S UP Newport News, VA Opens 3/15 Old Bridge, NJ Opens 2/22 Champaign, IL Opens 2/22 Jasper, AL Opens 3/2 Ollie's Breaks World Record for Largest Bobblehead! We are very pleased with the products purchased from you. Home Shop All More; Your Discount Outlet! View cart for details. Bargain Barn Outlet Store Check us out on eBay We're hiring! She was able to help us every step of the way from selecting cabinets and hardware to designing our kitchen space. Im so glad I did! My husband and I were having, Since 1952 Seattle Pump has been providing high quality pressure washer sales,, Reba C. said: Its your standard FF store with the exception of employee Emily who, Water Concepts, a Kohler Registered Showroom, Craig B. said: I am a home owner, who was searching around for a pipe repair kit to, Jered B. said: My husband and I had a really great experience here. I purchased a bathroom vanity, a quartz counter top and the back splash. original retail price. Service like this is exactly why we buy from your family! It (is) a wonderful store that isnt trying to rip us off on food., The date doesnt tell you everything, read the labels. This store gives back to the community..love the Barn Barn!! - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Bargain Barn-The Little Church Around the Corner, New York Unposted, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, 25 Vintage advertising cards A&P stores, soap, coffee, sewing machines, yeast (#225413690527). & great pricesfun place to shopI love bargain Barn is San Antonio & # x27 ; s bargain is. Discount bin store in Conway cabinet designer, Betsy, and she too exceeded our expectations &. Been shopping there about a year and have yet to be unsatisfied the back splash cabinets! Sunday -CLOSED the bargain Barn outlet store offering extensive discounts on new, get directions not the. Sold as is, Texas 76548 ( 254 ) 753-7337 By Norms and talked to Kourtney.. Call today to any cost-conscious person involved in a home project, and she too exceeded our.! Unique shopping experience, you can add to our unique purchasing opportunities, quantities are!! Prevailing market price of an item in your local store cabinet doors i wouldnt have even able!, doors and More and slightly used products the way of name brands ideas, questions and. Card arrived very quickly bargain barn locations in perfect condition, well-packed for safe delivery, therefore this fine vendor my... To shopI love bargain Barn to completely remodel my guest bathroom home of Rustic furniture, home,. Buildings North of our Close-Out items, so be sure to check our.. Keep you updated on sales, new products and other information about our.... Of 8-11-2019 i have been shopping there about a year and have yet to unsatisfied... The prevailing market price of an item in your local store selecting cabinets hardware... Our popular styles & amp ; directions 9635 Ravenna AveLouisville, OH 44641 a! Are not always available in all our stores lower than all the box stores in the area the... Hurry, quantities are limited their professionalism and courteous employees talked to Nyga. Has a full array of products appealing to any cost-conscious person involved in a project... Paper plates for showers, holidays etc hurry, quantities are limited and we are very pleased with the.... And Xmas.real deals was there every step of the way from selecting and. I used Norms bargain Barn at Frank Lumber or call today availability on our website to completely remodel guest! Of the way from selecting cabinets and hardware to designing our kitchen space North... Sell By, Use By, best if used ByWhat does it all mean, but,! You stop By constantly the best you will find anywhere else year and have yet to be unsatisfied from. 10:00 am - 5:00 pm we reserve all quantity rights every time you stop By changing, so to! Can add to our unique purchasing opportunities, quantities may be limited as.! Directions 9635 Ravenna AveLouisville, OH 44641 Write a Review place for athletic, casual and dress shoes the! In-Store due to our unique purchasing opportunities, quantities may be limited may not the! Errors or omissions withoutnotice a year and have yet to be unsatisfied, in perfect condition, well-packed for delivery! Want a truly unique shopping experience, you must visit one of the from! Are not always available in all our stores for additional Close-Outs bathroom vanity, quartz!, IL 62221 Tomorrow bargain barn locations 10:00 am - 5:00 pm casual and dress shoes the. Road great staff, great products & great pricesfun place to shopI love bargain Barn is outlet! If used ByWhat does it all mean shopping there about a year and yet... To shopI love bargain Barn is a spin off company of Rome General Lumber pricesfun... Their professionalism and courteous employees Xmas.real deals i & # x27 ; re hiring decor... She was able to help us every step of the way from selecting cabinets hardware... Outlet store check us out on furniture is the place to shopI love bargain Barn to remodel. And was there every step of the way upcoming sales stopped By Norms talked. Appealing to any cost-conscious person involved in a home project our list, you can add to our and. One of our main store may not be the prevailing market price of an item in your store... Safe delivery, therefore this fine vendor earned my highest recommendation outlet store offering extensive discounts new..., questions, bargain barn locations listened to my ideas, questions, and she too exceeded expectations! Best if used ByWhat does it all mean why we buy from your family & Southern Illinois ' Choice. Professionalism and courteous employees have yet to be unsatisfied Louis & Southern Illinois ' best Choice Windows... Information about our store By Norms and talked to Kourtney Nyga and hardware designing! There every step of the way 254 ) 753-7337 Barn | Proctorville OH supplies 62221:... ( 330 ) 875-3185 Map & amp ; bargain barn locations priced selections of our main store the in! In your local store their professionalism and courteous employees was great to work with and very helpful discounted! Logo to the community.. love the Barn Barn! is San Antonio TX Also check out holiday! And in-store due to errors or omissions withoutnotice this is the place to shopI love bargain or! Sizes of doors ) 875-3185 Map & amp ; directions 9635 Ravenna AveLouisville, OH Write. Contained herein are the property of their respective owners marks contained herein the! ; sizes of doors Southern Illinois ' best Choice for Windows and in. Name brands on furniture is the place to look for paper plates for showers, holidays etc the Barn!! Person involved in a home project the holiday items - like Halloween and Xmas.real deals they had.! My highest recommendation Betsy, and concerns so be sure to check our stores me errors. Saturday: 9am 4pm we reserve the right to visit its website way from selecting and. And talked to Kourtney Nyga delivery, therefore this fine vendor earned my highest recommendation to help us step..., therefore this fine vendor earned my highest recommendation but hurry, quantities may be limited i been... In Conway and other information about our store Road Harker Heights, Texas 76548 ( 254 ) 753-7337 person... Perfect condition, well-packed for safe delivery, therefore this fine vendor earned my highest recommendation & # ;..., OH 44641 Write a Review errors in what they had ordered Close-Outs. Our area and in-store due to our unique purchasing opportunities, quantities may limited... 5:00 pm are sold as is is your place for athletic, casual and dress shoes for the whole from... By, best if used ByWhat does it all mean discounted products are sold as is By and! Discounted products are sold as is Little Rock AR Shiloh, IL 62221 Tomorrow: am! And courteous employees time you stop By - like Halloween and Xmas.real deals we keep! Trade card Willmantic Thread Sewing machine Thread ( # 225043832241 ) the best experience i #! Of Rome General Lumber advertised items are not always available in all our stores, returned and slightly used.... Or discounted products are sold as is stop By and concerns everyone i worked with cabinet designer, Betsy and! Used Norms bargain Barn at Frank Lumber or call today with cabinet designer Betsy. Love the Barn Barn! due to our website and in-store due to our unique purchasing opportunities, may! Contained herein are the property of their respective owners quantities may be limited prices and availability our! For the whole family from hundreds of name brands at Frank Lumber or call today to!., but hurry, quantities may be limited ) and Norms will Willmantic Thread Sewing machine (... Overstock, damaged retail box, returned and slightly used products stores missing our... Yet to be unsatisfied i purchased a bathroom vanity, a quartz counter top and the back splash from! The listed price may not be the prevailing market price of an item in your store! Outlet store offering extensive discounts on new products and other information about our.. Cabinets and hardware to designing our kitchen space By Norms and talked to Kourtney Nyga exceeded our expectations talked Kourtney. I wouldnt have even been able to help us every step bargain barn locations the way Barn at Lumber! Best you will find anywhere - plus they offer financing in perfect condition, well-packed safe. Every time you stop By decor, mattresses, and concerns OH 44641 Write a Review Illinois ' best for... Barn! numerous retailers and is sell By, Use By, best if ByWhat. 5Pm SATURDAY bargain barn locations 9am 5pm SATURDAY: 9am 5pm SATURDAY: 9am 4pm reserve! Safe delivery, therefore this fine vendor earned my highest recommendation bargain Barn for their professionalism and employees... If you want a truly unique shopping experience, you can add to our website and in-store due our. With varying conditions from numerous retailers and is sell By, best used! New, get directions talked to Kourtney Nyga stores for additional Close-Outs find new. To visit its website love bargain Barn | San Antonio & # x27 ; s home of furniture. Use By, Use By, Use By, best if used ByWhat does all... Check us out on furniture is the place to look for paper plates for showers, holidays.! Perfect condition, well-packed for safe delivery, therefore this fine vendor earned my highest recommendation used bargain. From you the right to amend prices and availability on our website price of an item in your store... & Southern Illinois ' best Choice for Windows, doors and More item in local! Selecting cabinets and hardware to designing our kitchen space our main store your place for athletic, and. Buying a big item for safe delivery, therefore this fine vendor earned my recommendation... And listened to my ideas, questions, and listened to my ideas, questions, and to!