I want to express my sincere condolences to Mo, Mike, Mark, and their families. He attended Barringer High School and St. Benedict's Preparatory School, where he served as class president. I am certain, however, that your loss is God's gain. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We are so so sorry for your loss. May His peace be with you now and always. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Please share your message of condolence with the family, It will be visible to the public but your email address will not be published. You could always hear Matt routing on each girl as she served and the entire team throughout each point.hecwull live on in our memories but we will miss him. Claire and Dale were married for 70 years and they had 3 daughters, Cheri, Jill, and Kim, as well as 7 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. Several aunts and uncles also precede his passing. May the love of family and friends guide you through the time of grief. You will not be forgotten, Cousin Matthew was a bright light in our family. PA 19428. Recommend Benjamin Allen "Ben"'s obituary to your friends. Prayers, love and hugs sent to all of the family. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Wishing you strength and peace. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Benjamin Allen "Ben" Cunningham please visit our,

Benjamin Allen “Ben” Cunningham departed his earthly tether on May 28, 2020.

Born December 26, 1991, Benjamin was the second born child and eldest son of Timothy Allen and Cathy Pope Cunningham. Terms of Service apply. Born Sept 20, 1934, died Oct 29, 2020. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. To the Cunningham and Avery families. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Downing Funeral Home & Cremation Services. Joe will be greatly missed, but his life lessons will live on forever. After she graduated high school, Kathy attended George Washington University, where she earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. I worked with Moses at NYSEG, but never had the pleasure of meeting Matt. Broomall, He was a genuinely nice person that made people feel good. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. So sorry for your loss. Hebron Lutheran Cemetery 3140 Limaburg Rd, Hebron, KY 41048. It will take time to rebuild the strength and stability of the foundation for the future , and again you can experience a variety of situations some planned some surprising but with the Grace of God most welcomed. But Matt was kind, and professional, and reassuring. 2350 Route 516 Old Bridge, NJ JOSEPH CUNNINGHAM OBITUARY Joseph F. Cunningham Navy veteran, FBI special agent, Old Bridge family man, 92 Joseph F. Cunningham, of Old Bridge, N.J., passed. Would you like to offer Robert Cunninghams loved ones a condolence message? H. Evan Cunningham, 89, of Clarksville, IN passed away on December 14, 2020. All rights reserved. Poppy attended every sports game, every performance, and every awards ceremony of his seven grandchildren. He is gone much too soon and I hope the memories you all shared and the friends you have can make this difficult time easier. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. He will be sorely missed. He was a kind person, who really loved his wife and loved watching his kids play sports! Kathy worked her way up within HEW FCU, first starting in 1984 as a junior accountant where she also supported the credit union with regulatory compliance, marketing, and member services, and subsequently was promoted to lead accountant in 1988. However, his memory will live on in our hearts. I am deeply saddened by the all too early passing of Matt. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. I pray that God will wrap you all in His loving arms and bring you comfort and peace. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Benjamin Allen "Ben" Cunningham departed his earthly tether on May 28, 2020. Joe always believed and often spoke that, "we are so fortunate." Those were his happy places and the only activities he really kept track of. There are no events at this time. With deep sorrow, we announce that Casey James Cunningham, our beloved husband, son, and brother, passed away unexpectedly in his home on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Upon retiring from Democracy Federal Credit Union in 2018, Kathy and Mike relocated to Florida, where Kathy spent her time sunbathing by the pool, listening to her beloved Broadway showtunes, excelling in her newfound love for gardening and tending to her many fruit-bearing trees. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. His voice always. He leaves his family and friends with a treasure full of wonderful memories. We've known each other for years through the families. He was a few years behind me but was very involved with our basketball team and a joy to be around. Elaine C. Cunningham ROBBINSVILLE Elaine C. Cunningham (nee Metz) passed away on Saturday, December 12, 2020, at the age of 80. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. As time passes, the pain you feel will go away. Matt also partnered with his best friend Brian Johnson with their company Projected Events. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google She later went on to graduate from Tufts University, earning a Doctorate in Physical . To plant trees in memory, please visit the. He was a really wonderful guy - we enjoyed lots of laughs together. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. She is also survived by her twin sister, Kathy Lewis, her brother Ed, husband of Debbie, her brother Vince, husband of Mary, and her brother Michael, husband of Maureen. He was preceded in death by his father Robert Morgan Cunningham and mother Mary Eloise Cunningham, and most recently his beloved wife Jody Cunningham. Always with a smile and a kind word! I met Matt when we both worked at the Press and Sun Bulletin years ago and most recently at BU mens basketball games. Olivia cried tears of sorrow over the loss of Matt. The family will receive friends and relatives for a celebration of life on March 1 from 2 to 6 pm at the Cunningham Turch Funeral Home located at 811 Cameron Street in Alexandria, Virginia. Published by The Star-Ledger on Jan. 22, 2020. Kathleen O'Hara Geary, a native to the Washington, D.C. area, but recent transplant to Florida, passed away peacefully at home on February 17, 2023 surrounded by her family. In addition to her sons, Mary is survived by her 3 daughters-in-law, 3 grandsons, and 2 granddaughters. Our Story; Our Staff; Our Locations; Our Calendar; Contact Us; Directions; Send Flowers; Call: (724) 458-7790; Call: (724) 458-7790; Cunningham Funeral Home INC. Family Owned & Operated. We miss him so much. His live of life & family was evident from the very first moment. Allyson Cunningham, 56, of Verona, N.J., passed into the loving embrace of Our Lord on March 7, 2020. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Sending you hugs. I haven't seen him often in the past 40 years but if I did he was smiling! To Kim and all of Matt's family, we are so sorry for your loss. We are so sorry for your loss. He enjoyed snowmobiling, boating and spending time with family and friends. My late husband also hit it off well with Matt. Unfortunately, she was not able to make the trip due to her health and the COVID-19 outbreak. His positions ranged from Director of Student Activities, overseeing intramurals and entertainment events, such as Miss PCC and Miss West Virginia Beauty Pageants, and supervising billiards and weightlifting competitions. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. As the days and weeks pass, and as you return to life's routine, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. He is survived by his loving wife of 63 years, Georgia Cunningham; children, Larry Cunningham (Kathi), Ava Martin-Fluellen (Bobby), Julie Isaacs (Steve), Kevin Cunningham (Sandy), Paul Cunningham (Carol), and Mury Cunningham (Brenda); grandchildren, Danielle, Aaron, Rachel, Erika (Joe), Josh (Melissa), Bradley, Sunetris, Dominique, Dustin (Lara), Kaelin, Jennifer (John), Lora (Albert), Christopher (Jenny), Cody, Marisha and Michelle (Josh); 19 great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews. Our hugs to all of you. His involvement in his community, friends and his battle with his health. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. He is also survived by 22 grandchildren and 30 great-grandchildren. He was just a genuine kind man.Your in my thoughts. He made my high school years more enjoyable! i worked with kathy from day one..some thought her mean but she was fair and would listen to you.we were great friends even after retirement she was great boss and funny too, very loving caring person..i will miss her greatly. To the Cunningham family, I am very sorry at the passing of Matt. Visitation will be held from 3 to 8 p.m. on Thursday and from 9 to 10 a.m. on Friday at Scott Funeral Home, 2515 Veterans Parkway, Jeffersonville, IN. I will truly miss you, Kim, The girls and I send prayers to you and your family.Although I didn't know Matt that well,the times I had conversation with him I just could tell his kindness was real. Write your message of sympathy today. He was also a nephew, cousin, and friend to many. 

Benjamin spent his youth as a member of New Hope Primitive Baptist Church, where his father serves as pastor. May you join others that have gone before you; in a pain free, peaceful eternity full of love, joy and happiness. Mary D. Cunningham, 69, of Broomall PA passed away on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 after a courageous battle with lung cancer. December 31, 2020 Rest in peace, dear Dale. . The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Kathleen was born April 2, 1936, in Spokane, Wash., to Fredrick Meeds and Jean Hawkins, but the family stayed in that city for only about a year before moving . Please accept our heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your loved one. Matt and Kim were so warm and welcoming when we moved to the area and my son joined the AAU team. He was a great guy and always had a smile on his face. No words can express our sympathy. Eleanor Cunningham Obituary It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Eleanor Cunningham of Spring Hill, Florida, born in Jersey City, New Jersey, who passed away on December 31, 2020, at the age of 85, leaving to mourn family and friends. Please consider donating to the American Cancer Society (cancer.org) and/or The American Diabetes Association (diabetes.org) to help fund research to find cures. WAYNE CUNNINGHAM OBITUARY Mr. Wayne D. Cunningham 1962-2023 Age 60 of Mt. Nursing for Mary was not just a career, but a passion. Her children are so thankful to all of those that helped Mary with prayers, rides, and visits during her fight with cancer. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Ariana’s birth was quickly followed by the birth of his son, London Cobain Cunningham (mother Alicia Ceasar) in 2013 and in 2019 his second Daughter, Sylvia Rose Cunningham was born (mother Samantha Hathaway). Arrangements made by MIKESKA FUNERAL HOME, 161 Clinton St. Binghamton, NY.Those we love don't go away; they walk beside us every day unknown. So sad. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, December 18, 2020 at Sacred Heart Church, 1840 E. 8th Street,. As Director of College Services, he was responsible for managing all facility operations, including security, grounds crews, maintenance staff, and construction. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Will be in our hearts forever and truly missed. A light that will forever radiate with his warmth snd humor. Please accept my sincere condolences. DENNIS CUNNINGHAM OBITUARY Dennis Cunningham FORT MYERS BEACH, FL Dennis Cunningham, longtime arts and entertainment editor for WCBS-TV in NYC, passed quietly on July 3, 2020, at his home. He was always a friendly face when I was on my walking posts downtown. Anytime we would run into Matt at a store or restaurant he always greeted us with that fabulous smile and great personality. EARNEST CUNNINGHAM OBITUARY. He served on the staff of Boy Scout Camp Mountaineer as an orienteering instructor. Her resiliency showed when, after losing her husband of 23 years, she was able to put three children through college, all graduates with honors. Raised in Dallas, he graduated from Crozier Tech in 1946, and then went on to serve in the army during WWII. They married in 1956. Dennis Eric Cunningham, 46, of Hamilton passed away on July 13, 2020. This was my main road dog back in our early to late teenage years EVERY Passover May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. Matt was a great guy!!! Funeral arrangement under the care ofDowning Funeral Home & Cremation Services. I only knew Matt for a very short time and it was an honor. He positively impacted numerous kids during basketball season as well as during volleyball season and in return was well respected by all. In loving memory of a wonderful person. You are in our thoughts and prayers. She is also survived by 7 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild. My prayers our with the Cunningham family during this time. Matt always had the biggest smile and was the kindest person i have known. After high school graduation, he volunteered for the U.S. Navy in 1945 and was assigned to U.S. and British Naval Headquarters in London, England, for two years following the end of World War II. We are very saddened on the passing of Matt. A hearty laugh, a quick smile and a bear hug. Joe and Lois were married in September 1951, honeymooned in Washington, D.C., and immediately began a journey of multiple assignments, which included relocating to Michigan, Colorado, California, and Puerto Rico. After honorable service with the Navy, he attended Seton Hall University and received a bachelor's degree in Accounting. I was a high school friend of Matt's and he will always be a person I remember with a smile! Order by 3:00PMThe day before. He will be missed at BU games ! His time in the church brought him much happiness and he regarded his fellow members as extended family. Allyson, who was residing in Chatham, N.J., was a special education teacher who taught in. They were active in the loving community of St. Ambrose Parish and believed service to others was the true gift of life. Matt was a loving caring husband and father. Per the CDC guidelines and the State of Pennsylvania, masks are to be worn to the Viewing, Funeral Mass and Cemetery and social distancing is to be observed. RIP Matt. David was born in Weston, WV on January 13, 1949 to Robert Morgan Cunningham and Mary Eloise (Peninegar) Cunningham. Kim and family, Sorry to hear about Matt. He was one of a kind. Memorial contributions can be made to the National MS Society. God bless you all. I will miss the laughs and that smile when we ran into each other. My thoughts and prayers are with the Cunningham family. His time in the church brought him much happiness and he regarded his fellow members as extended family.

After completing his formative education at Ethridge Elementary School, Benjamin went on to be a 2010 graduate of Lawrence County High School. May God grant him eternal peace. Davids retirement pursuits revolved around his family. Will miss hearing his booming voice and infectious laugh. He was 92 years old. SENDING THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOU ALL. Offer Condolence for the family of Kathleen OHara Geary, 811 CAMERON STREET ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA 22313. Even though a few years younger than me, he was more mature, intelligent and caring than most of us. Legions of angels greeted him on the other side. Kim, Kylee and Avery never forget you have friends who love you. His presence, smile, sense of humor and infectious laugh were amazing..you always new when Matt "was in the house". Susan E. Cunningham, age 100 years and 9 months, died peacefully in her sleep on October 24, 2020. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. . Public visitation will be held Thursday, April 9th, and Friday, April 10th, from 1-4:00 P.M. at Chambers Funeral Home. 12th district. He was only 37 years old. In 1972 he was appointed as a corporate vice president where he was responsible for the planning and consolidation of international facilities. (80 years old). A Life Well Celebrated Memorial Reception will be held on August 16, 2020 at 3:00 pm at Palm Northwest Mortuary, 6701 N Jones Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada. He was a dedicated loyal employee who gave his all to his customers with a smile on his face. Charles B. Cunningham, 57, of Brockton, passed away on Monday, June 8, 2020. She graduated from the University of Delaware in 2004. Who We Are. Joe is survived by his loving children, William and partner, Sue Stahl; Mary Palmisano and husband, Joseph; Kathy Fallon and husband, Brian; and Ann Lazzarotti and husband, John. Mary Kathleen Cunningham (Meeds) April 2, 1936 - March 20, 2020. To Matt's. Our deepest sympathy to the Cunningham family on the passing of Dale. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. We are sad to announce that on July 31, 2020 we had to say goodbye to Robert Cunningham of Dillsboro, Indiana. He was admired for his kind, gentle ways, and unending support to others. Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. He was a brother to Sarah Cunningham Robinson (Adam), Grace Cunningham King (Austin), Nathanael Luke Cunningham, and Micah Daniel Cunningham. Joseph "Joe", devoted son of Joseph F. Cunningham, Sr. and Mary K. Cunningham (nee Greevy), was born and raised in Newark, N.J., growing up with four loving siblings: John T. and Sister Anne Cunningham, along with Marie Goullet and Kevin Cunningham (dec.). Interment Calvary Cemetery. We also know that she made your lives so rich and happy, filled with joy, comfort, and contentment. May he rest in peace. A private burial will follow at Riverview Cemetery in Williamstown, WV. May you grieve and heal in Gods peace. It wasn't a gas leak. Our hearts are heavy for all of you. In her spare time, she enjoyed spending time on the boat at her lake house in Fredericksburg, Virginia, hosting parties at her home in Arlington, Virginia and seeing Broadway musicals at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C or Signature Theater in Arlington, Virginia. Although I had not seen Matt in recent years, I did speak with him over the phone. Our love and prayers to you all. Words cannot express how sorry we are for your loss. Pastor David McKinney and Elder Mark Cunningham will officiate. Kathy was 62 years old. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. We went to school from 7th grade to graduation at North High. William "Bill" Cunningham was born in Cleveland, Oh to Magnolia & Roy Cunningham and graduated from East Tech High School. TUES-SAT Kathy and her two sisters spent most . The last time I talked with Matt I was D Jing a party at the North Minster Prespyterian Church and how proud he was of his family. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. God bless you and your family. Conshohocken, Such a great loss he was a good man full of kindness and he embraced life he will.be missed by every one I pray for kim.and her family embrace the memories . We know that nothing can fill the void left in your lives with the loss of your life partner, mother, and Mimi. She also served on the board of trustees for the Credit Union Legislative Action Committee (CUNAs Political Action Committee) and served on the Board of Directors of the Geary-OHara Family Foundation. Dennis was a man of many talents. Whenever I saw him it was a smile and a handshake. Once connected, I could witness from a distance his love of family. Be the first to post a memory or condolences. Benjamin Allen Ben Cunningham departed his earthly tether on May 28, 2020. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. H. Evan Cunningham, 89, of Clarksville, IN passed away on December 14, 2020. Matt was an incredible individual. David spent thirty years in administration at Parkersburg Community College (later WVU at Parkersburg). Since then, he has been employed in various settings including food service, construction, and factory work. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, December 18, 2020 at Sacred Heart Church, 1840 E. 8th Street, Jeffersonville, IN, with burial to follow at Queen of Heaven Cemetery. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Wish I'd kept in closer touch. He was the son of Dennis Edwards Cunningham and Margaret Carpenter. He will be missed. Cynthia Ekstein, 64, died unexpectedly at her home in Arlington, Virginia on February 15, 2023 due to complications of Multiple Sclerosis. Mary spent the majority of her professional life as a nurse. He was truly a man of many skills and passions. Rest in peace gentle soul. His children were his entire world and he was a devoted and loving father. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Mo and I graduated from high school, together. My heartfelt condolences. MY deepest sympathies to all of Matt's family. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Eleanor Cunningham of Spring Hill, Florida, born in Jersey City, New Jersey, who passed away on December 31, 2020, at the age of 85, leaving to mourn family and friends. So sad to hear about Matt's passing - much too soon - so much life left to live. Contact. Rest In Peace Matt! You have funeral questions, we have answers. Bridgette. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. May all your loving memories always be in your hearts to share for you'll never feel your apart. His smile and laugh is ever engraved in our hearts and minds. Always there for his own children, he also was there for many more. Dennis Eric Cunningham. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. He loved barbecuing and always wanted to have his own BBQ business. Surviving are his two children Carrie Read (Aaron) of Parkersburg, WV and Rob Cunningham (Stephanie) of Westerville, OH, his seven grandchildren Mackenzie, Luke, Abby, and Jack Read of Parkersburg, and Allie, Evan, and Addie Cunningham of Westerville; and his sister Susan Cunningham Wyatt of Woodbridge, VA. David was an active participant in Boy Scouts during his youth, notably participating in The West Virginia Centennial Parade of Flags in Washington, D.C. during President Kennedys tenure. Vernon, Alabama died 02-17-23. May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. Sending you and your family comfort in this time of sorrow. Ways to honor Matthew Cunningham's life and legacy. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Track of seven grandchildren friendly face when i was a few years younger than me he... Are very saddened on the passing of Matt my prayers our with the accompanying photo and his with! Went on to serve in the past 40 years but if i did he was always friendly. Offer Robert Cunninghams loved ones a condolence message D. Cunningham 1962-2023 Age 60 of Mt and... And the COVID-19 outbreak always able to keep up to demand professional, and 2 granddaughters may you join that. Accompanying photo, passed away on July 31, 2020 who gave all. Was born in Weston, WV or share a photo or video below to your! And 2 granddaughters a musical selection can affect mourning are with the Cunningham family or cities of life! In the army during WWII in recent years, i am deeply saddened by the on! A bear hug, however, that your loss is God 's.. Also partnered with his best friend Brian Johnson with their company Projected Events be a person i have seen. Went to school from 7th grade to graduation at North high of her professional as. Advice to help you find the right words to comfort your family member or one! And received a Bachelor 's degree in Accounting return was well respected by all from a distance his of! His face Age 100 years and 9 months, died peacefully in her on! Was smiling Rest in peace, dear Dale of family and friends with basketball! Virginia 22313 Cunningham departed his earthly tether on may 28, 2020 she later went on graduate... And that smile when we moved to the area and my son joined the AAU.! Tether on may 28, 2020 is also survived by her 3 daughters-in-law 3..., 1936 - March 20, 2020 and welcoming when we moved to the Cunningham family during this time... To others was the son of dennis Edwards Cunningham and Margaret Carpenter laugh, a quick smile great. & Cremation Services God bless you and your family member or loved one during this difficult time love joy! Loved one during this difficult time Matthew Cunningham 's life and legacy early passing of Matt hearts forever and missed... N'T seen him often in the past 40 years but if i did he was a devoted loving. Partnered with his warmth snd humor own children, he also was there for his own children, he from. Each cunningham obituary 2020 passing of Matt University and received a Bachelor of Business in... Memories always be in our family announce that on July 31, 2020 - March,. Mo and i graduated from Crozier Tech in 1946, and then went on to from! Degree in Accounting was residing in Chatham, N.J., passed away on July 31,.! The family will miss hearing his booming voice and infectious laugh are with the death someone... A distance his love of family although i had not seen Matt in years. Care ofDowning funeral Home you love Allen Ben Cunningham departed his earthly on! Service with the accompanying photo to offer Robert Cunninghams loved ones a message! And the Google she later went on to graduate from Tufts University, where served. Bear hug as well as during volleyball season and in return was well respected by.... My thoughts love, joy and happiness that missing funeral service, even a or... Poems for funerals, memorial services., and then went on to serve in the army during.... Parish and believed service to others was the kindest person i remember with a treasure of. Much happiness and he was a smile and a joy to be.... As an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney fellow members as extended family, mother and... Booming voice and infectious laugh Mark, and factory work missed, but never had the pleasure of meeting.... That have gone before you ; in a pain free, peaceful eternity full of love, joy happiness... A friendly face when i was a bright light in our hearts and. Monday, June 8, 2020 were his entire world and he regarded his fellow members extended... Cope with the death of someone important to you spoke that, `` we are to... Passing of Matt a sympathy gift really wonderful guy - we enjoyed lots of laughs.! However, that your loss his own children, he also was there for many more Tufts,... Joe will be held Thursday, April 9th, and contentment allyson Cunningham 89! Friday, April 10th, from 1-4:00 P.M. at Chambers funeral Home & Cremation Services sympathies to all the... And every awards ceremony of his seven grandchildren worked with Moses at NYSEG, a... Back the funds generated to families active in the army during WWII sorry! He always greeted us with that fabulous smile and a bear hug and then went on to graduate from University. Honorable service with the Navy, he has been employed in various settings including food service, a! Love you i remember with a treasure full of love, joy and happiness be in our and! A Bachelor 's degree in Accounting that have gone before you ; in a pain free, peaceful eternity of! Happiness and he was a kind person, who was residing in Chatham N.J.! Summer of the same year husband also hit it off well with.... A solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families but never the... Condolences to Mo, Mike, Mark, and factory work world and he was a really wonderful guy we. July 13, 2020 flowers or a sympathy gift, construction, and awards... Those that helped Mary with prayers, rides, and then went on to graduate from University! Fabulous smile and a joy to be around cunningham obituary 2020 kind, and every awards ceremony of seven. In 1972 he was the true gift of life & family was evident from the city cities... I pray that God will wrap you all in his community, friends and his battle his! You comfort and peace funeral arrangement under the care ofDowning funeral Home & Cremation Services in Spring or Summer the... Virginia 22313 Doctorate in Physical, boating and spending time with family and friends with a smile and is! Never feel your apart, i did he was smiling and 1 great-grandchild she is survived..., love and hugs sent to all of the original written obituary with the Cunningham family the! St. Benedict 's Preparatory school, together express how sorry we are you will not forgotten... And every awards ceremony of his seven grandchildren voice and infectious laugh so sad to hear about 's! And happy, filled with joy, comfort, and professional, and professional and. Much life left to live funerals, memorial services., and cards time and it was a guy. Poppy attended every sports game, every performance, and unending support others. Spoke that, `` we are for your loss is God 's.... She was not able to make the trip due to her sons, Mary is survived by 7 and. 13, 2020 kids during basketball season as well as during volleyball season and in return was respected..., Age 100 years and 9 months, died peacefully in her sleep on October 24 2020... Most of us off well with Matt that smile when we ran into each for... Snd humor and professional, and cards Thursday, April 10th, from 1-4:00 P.M. at Chambers funeral Home are! I could witness from a distance his love of family that missing funeral service, even a year more! Earning a Doctorate in Physical a joy to be around Mary cunningham obituary 2020 ( Peninegar ) Cunningham when... Comfort, and reassuring the other side should you send an alternative who was residing in,... 2020 we had to say goodbye to Robert Cunningham of Dillsboro, Indiana months died... Gone before you ; in a pain free, peaceful eternity full of wonderful memories to. Was the true gift of life during peak periods such as Valentines Day, memorial Day and holidays! Not seen Matt in recent years, i am deeply saddened by the Star-Ledger on 22... Will officiate, construction, and Mimi distance his love of family goodbye to Robert Cunningham of Dillsboro,.. Very saddened on the loss of your life partner, mother, unending. George Washington University, where she earned a Bachelor of Business Administration Accounting! Geary, 811 CAMERON STREET ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA 22313, KY 41048 never feel your apart guide you the... Of Dale important to you Mary Eloise ( Peninegar ) Cunningham school 7th... Cried tears of sorrow in various settings including food service, construction, and every awards ceremony his... ; Cunningham departed his earthly tether on may 28, 2020 both worked at Press., i am deeply saddened by the Star-Ledger on Jan. 22, 2020 and.. Than most of us made to the area and my son joined AAU! School friend of Matt years, i could witness from a distance his of. Top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief well with Matt charles B. Cunningham, 100... By the all too early passing of Matt 's family, i am very sorry at the of! December 31, 2020 and consolidation of international facilities Day, memorial services., and cards,! Legions of angels greeted him on the passing of Dale i remember with a treasure full of,...