I will do that when I receive the test results from both DNA testing laboratories. Please enter your email address below to create account. 2008 Form 990 filed with the IRS, and not signed until January 15, 2010, that language 3ABNs Biblical programs address topics ranging from current Christian concerns to Bible prophecy seminars. A satellite uplink dish manufacturer agreed to begin building a nearly $400,000 satellite dish with only $10,000 down payment, and over the next few months, studio and office facilities were built and equipment was purchased and installedwithout incurring any debt! If indeed Brandy signed the original DNA testing agreement on April 1 an entire month before the testing took place as the document shows, why was she angry now? (Doc. He did not purchase it. that between 2005 and 2007, Shelton earned The 3ABN International network has the same/similar lineup of programs as 3ABN's flagship network. The Trinity to be tested is reported to be 9 years old. Danny and Brandy vehemently refused to allow Trinity to be photographed. Contrary to your saying "no mistake" you are absolutely wrong. In addition, according to Illinois law, it is against the law to tape a phone conversation between two people unless BOTH people know it and approve it. I was just referring to the fact that Brandy was pregnant and apparently not married at the time, and that would be a touchy situation for her to be working in a Christian institution that does not condone pregnancies out of wedlock, and that would have been a probable reason that she would have quit - back in 1999 or whatever year she became pregnant. Danny admitted to me that they did that. Brandy married Shawn Brannack on June 10, 1996, 2 1/2 years after the birth of the child, Jody (according to available public court records). The idea of no accountability has the potential for making my faith look bad. And then they brought him back to Illinois. Biography Danny Shelton was born in Washington on August 20, 1993. Is that correct? If Brandy was NOT married when she became pregnant, then you are admitting that my suggestion is correct - that the situation might be "touchy" for her to be working at a religious broadcasting network that generally would NOT condone pregnancy outside of marriage. That marriage lasted a little over three years. . he was the owner of the property, but See all books authored by Danny Shelton, including Ten Commandments Twice Removed, and The Antichrist Agenda: The Ten Commandments Twice Removed, and more on ThriftBooks.com. card or Drivers license). If he says it, it must be accepted as truth and never questioned. Is Danny sharing his money with Brandy? website for case information for Franklin County, Illinois, the On March 1, 2010, Brandy Shelton filed for divorce from Danny Lee Shelton. Added 11/16/2010 I dont know. per the terms of a non-compete employment agreement vote by the Board of Trustees. with his second wife of 20 years, Linda Shelton, whom This child looked and acted about 6 years old. In the interrogatories she even asks if I have been to the Bahamas' or Cayman Island since our divorce! . She wouldn't need to be tested to know that. But he did. In case you decide to send me a copy of the tape, my address is: Lorraine Day I have purposely put the name Trinity in quotation marks, because I have no way of knowing if the child presented for testing was actually Trinity Murray. Danny that land instead. The signature on the line labeled Brandy Shelton on this document is quite different from the signature of Brandy Elswick (her maiden name) on the license for her marriage to Kevin Murray (Brandys second husband, who she divorced just one month before she supposedly arrived at 3ABN for the first time in November of 2004 according to Danny Shelton). Why? (End of pertinent part of December 22, 2008 e-mail), Below is the specific e-mail where the subject of Trinitys paternity came up. Brandy may have quit working at 3ABN when she became pregnant with her second child as that would have been a rather touchy situation. They can be altered easily in the process of copying. What is Spiritual adultery? In addition, if a large sum of money exchanges hands over an agreement (in this case an agreement for DNA testing) and fraud is ever detected in the transaction (such as presenting the wrong child for testing a ringer child), it could possibly be a much more serious charge - a felony - than if no money exchanged hands. He continued to work for Ezra Church of God until the early 1990s. If rumors like that are circulating, you could put them to rest immediately by having a paternity test done on the man who supposedly is paying her child support and a paternity test on yourself, as well as the child. If the child presented for testing is NOT Trinity Murray, but the daughter of one of Brandys sisters (she apparently has at least two living sisters), it would be important for Danny and Brandy to perform a dry run up front, before I arrived on the scene in Thompsonville. This is the tape that Danny said, several times, he might send me. Now Danny has attempted to put a good spin on her very bad behavior by saying she has "every right to be angry." Each hour of every day, our television and radio channels offer sound biblical preaching and teaching, as well as the best guidance on a wide range of health and family topics. And I know that the Lord sees everything we do, so my word is good. What about those who don't choose God? He was a pastor, evangelist and conference president during his long career. (I have always kept my appointment books for previous years, and the one for 1999 shows that I was at 3ABN in June of 1999.) Amazingly, on November 23, 1986, just over two years after Danny had been impressed to build it, Three Angels Broadcasting Network began to broadcast on satellite. IRS Criminal Investigation. I asked Danny to have each person bring the two required pieces of U.S. government approved Identification (usually a passport and a government issued I.D. This is clearly overkill! Does Danny do nothing unless he can make money at it? And if you cannot show me that evidence, you will have to admit that you, indeed, have made an conspicuously horrible error in firing Linda Shelton. As we grieve his loss, we take comfort in the words of 1 Thessalonians 4:14, which reminds . Posted May 30, 2009 When one demands a large sum of money like that, naturally there would be few who could or would put up that amount of money, and take all the time that I took in hammering out a DNA testing agreement and traveling to Southern Illinois to take the DNA specimens. He played college football at Washington . Danny Shelton and other spiritual leaders at 3ABN host this weekly two-hour live version of 3ABN's signature program which features call-in questions and comments and free special offers. he is currently building a home, the I have no idea what Pickle and Joy did or did not do, so I cannot comment on that. If Danny Shelton knew all along that he was not the father of Trinity Murray, why would he try to extort $10,000.00 from me in order to be tested? Once final, it will mark the end of the third marriage for each. And you could easily do that by taking a paternity test. Obviously, there is a cover-up going on. Is it witnesses? Linda knew that Danny had a vasectomy several years before. It was several months later, in June of the same year (2004), when the fact that Danny was divorcing Linda became public knowledge that I again heard the term spiritual adultery bantered around, and I realized in retrospect that Danny had not been talking with me about a couple he was counseling but he had actually been referring to Linda. And why would Brandy get tested too, something that is not always required in Paternity testing? You have to admit, it does look suspicious. Subject: Re: From Lorraine Day. and that will not stand up in heaven no matter how much you think you are right! If she has proof that I buffalo-ed herthen why all the secrecy? That letter is dated June 16, 2004. - I was only given Xerox copies which, of course, can be altered), 2) to take a picture of the child, 3) to have the social security numbers of those tested, 4) to take fingerprints of those tested. In the spring of 2004, I received a phone call from Danny Shelton. And this circumstantial evidence is only the proverbial tip of the iceberg. Why do you think that Dannys goal has been to force a Silence Agreement on everyone who has information about this sordid episode! the PDF of Three Angels Broadcasting Network, or 3ABN, and the Rev. 3ABN maintains several distinct subchannels, separated by language and format. On May 19, 2009, at 2:28 PM, Christine Yates wrote: I had a question I forgot to ask. Sometime in the spring of 2004 (possibly March or April), Danny called me on the phone and said that he was counseling a couple on their marital problems because the wife of the couple had committed Spiritual adultery. I responded, Danny, I have never heard of such a term. Subject: Re: From Lorraine Day. I guess I should just let you believe what you want as you are as bad as Joy and Pickle in making claims YOU CANNOT PROVE. I don't have to prove what I witnessed myself. Circumstantial evidence it is, but a lot stronger circumstantial evidence than anything you have against Linda Shelton. But there is PUBLIC evidence that Brandy not only committed adultery and became pregnant with her second child by another man while she was married to Shawn Brannack, but also that her first child was born out of wedlock, the sin of fornication, according to the Bible. Herman said they would report the allegations in Illinois to federal authorities. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. It was only after Danny told Linda, I want you out of my house that Linda realized Danny was actually planning to divorce her. Nine-year olds want to be "grown up" - not carried around like a baby. I agreed. I had to tell the laboratories that the ones being tested refused to provide the information. On Dec 22, 2008, at 6:08 PM, Danny Shelton wrote: Lorraine I'll make this one a little shorter than the last. the As I have stated below, I worked with Brandy at 3ABN in June of 1999 when I was there doing some television spots for 3ABN. A different picture or signature can be superimposed on any document, something that would completely invalidate it. Only much later did I realize that Danny was actually talking about his own marriage and Linda - and not about a couple he was counseling. But important in that conversation was that Danny had told me that the woman he was counseling had NOT committed physical adultery. Yes, they were mailed out yesterday. He said, No.. But, on her own, Goldie decided to drink bean juice. And as predicted, she became bloated and unable to eat. Mene, Mene,Tekel, Parsin Updated 6/22/2011 Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, List of Three Angels Broadcasting Network affiliates, "Edge Spectrum Inc Acquires 3ABN Stations | Broadcasting Alliance", "3ABN Deals Away 14 LPTV Properties - Radio & Television Business Report", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Three_Angels_Broadcasting_Network&oldid=1117247268, 3ABN Latino Radio Network (Spanish language), 3ABN Russia Radio Network (Russian language), 3ABN International Network (partial simulcast of the main 3ABN with some foreign programming), 3ABN Dare to Dream Network ("urban Christian lifestyle"), 3ABN Plus (3ABN+) live streaming broadcasts of all 3ABN television and radio networks with videos on demand, and so much more, and the subscription is free, This page was last edited on 20 October 2022, at 18:01. No Brandy's daughter is not my daughter. I just asked him if he was willing to document with DNA testing what he claimed to be true. If no fraud was planned for the real DNA testing, then why would they all secretly get tested beforehand as a dry run? It the child presented for testing really IS Trinity Murray, and Danny Shelton is NOT her father, then why all the secrecy? after redacting out addresses, phone numbers, the names of minors, 3ABN and Danny Shelton have been dragging their feet regarding documents the court has ordered them to produce, as well as with the scheduling of their depositions by Lindas attorneys. _Subject: Re: Genetic Profiles follow up question. Danny purportedly sold his former home to new president Jim Gilley for $295,000, and began construction on new property nearby. The Morikones discuss the future of 3ABN as well as current challenges, including the network's separation with former 3ABN team member Brenda Walsh. The evidence to support this last statement will be revealed in due time. Just what claims am I making that I cannot prove? Once again you are wrong. It's only about the truth. Lorraine Day, M.D. Tommy SheltonArrested! ----- Original Message ----- You're the Dr. so let me ask you if I take a paternity test it will determine whether or not her daughteris mine? She has also sung with some of the world's finest musicians. Thank you! So Danny maliciously and viciously dumped his wife, Linda, in a whirlwind of false accusations of spiritual and physical adultery, yet immediately took up with and then married - Brandy, who is, by available court records, a fornicator and an adulteress!! Danny rightly identified the Remnant of Bible prophecy as those who keep the Commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus. I asked to see the government-approved Identification documents, including the passports for Danny, Brandy and Trinity.. Clearly, Brandy must have been pregnant around that time, because she has a child of that approximate age. As I said, the whole thing seems so multi-faceted that it makes my head swim. the courthouse noted Danny Shelton (born August 20, 1993) is famous for being football player. And this began a full two years before Danny suddenly started accusing Linda. I quote you. YOU are the one who came up with the suggestion that people think Brandy's child is yours. 3ABN and Danny Shelton have been dragging their feetregarding documents the court has ordered them to produce, as well as with the scheduling of their depositions by Linda's attorneys. I'm asking you to give me proof. Noting that 2,500 new Christians needed a place to worship, 3ABN purchased an unfinished 70,000 square-foot building and began remodeling it to meet this urgent need. So the plain fact is this: I do not know the identity of the child who was tested. Obviously Brandy would know that she is the mother of Trinity. Without the direct evaluation of the proper original documents for identification, without pictures, without fingerprints, it is impossible to objectively prove she is Trinity Murray. My crew and I were in the parking lot of the Benton, Illinois, Post Office at 10:30 A. M. on Wednesday morning, April 29. He said it was when a wife had given her heart to another man. Brandy may have quit working at 3ABN when she became pregnant with her second child as that would have been a rather touchy situation. As in any organization, everyone wants to keep the organization going, secure their own jobs, keep the donations rolling in, and save face for the network and the church. And the first casualty is always - - - the truth! The board acted upon Danny desire. 4. examination of 2 pieces of government issued I.D., such as a Drivers license and a Passport. p. 3 at Table 1). I am. That Honestly you guys must think I am an idiot. Danny asked me to help his mother learn to follow Gods Health Plan in order to get well, as I had, something that Goldie eventually and unfortunately decided not to do. "Here at 3ABN, we all work together to reach souls for the Lord's kingdom," Tammy says. Scans of the two DNA tests of Danny Shelton, Brandy Shelton and the child presented as Trinity Murray are shown at the bottom of todays posting. Brandi was baptised at the same time . According to that brand of religiosity, no proof is needed for Danny to be believed. I dropped everything I was doing and immediately flew to Southern Illinois at my own expense - to help his mother, a patient with advanced cancer, who had been given up by the medical doctors, declared inoperable, and terminal. I only throw out the money not because I have much but because I know people well enough to know that gives them an incentive to find the truth. Yet, according to public records, Brandy Shelton IS an adulteress and has also had a child out of wedlock. that according to their records, 3ABN was still the owner, not Danny. There had to be a hidden, overwhelming factor driving him to get rid of his wife with the greatest speed and in the most public, most vicious, and most inhumane way possible, and totally eliminating any trace of her picture or her name from 3ABN. It is known that Brandy has several sisters. Greg Morikone has recently been named the network's new president as Danny Shelton, its founder, has decided to step away from that role. Again, maybe Brandy was a volunteer at that time and was not on the payroll. How could you make such a blatant mistake and say no mistake? That is when Danny claims he first saw Brandy as an adult. the Weekend church services meet the needs of those unable to attend their local church, and other programs address viewer questions on Bible topics. Why was I not allowed to see any original documents to confirm the identity of Trinity (passport, government I.D.)? She called me un-Christian for asking Danny to sit down with Linda to try to conclude their marital financial settlement without expensive lawyers. And obviously both Danny and Brandy would know whether Danny is the father of Trinity. It may not be apparent on the scan, but it is clear when looking at the DNA testing agreement directly that when Danny received the document, someone crushed the papers up into a ball that would fit into a persons clenched fist. Yes, I am using that reference to Linda because you are obviously gullible when it comes to her. Three Angels Broadcasting Network. I don't have to ask Linda things that I have experienced myself. In statement released by 3ABN, the network said Shelton had no reason to come into contact with Walker, who was closely supervised by Walker's older brother. That's not the kind of "bargain" an innocent man would try to negotiate. the building permit for that construction, the Lorraine, you have falsely accused Brandy and me. On Dec 21, 2008, at 11:13 PM, Danny Shelton wrote: Lorraine, She was clearly angry, even though she (apparently) had willingly signed the consent to be tested and have Trinity tested. You have committed an egregious and horrible mistake in firing Linda Shelton from her position as Vice President of 3ABN. I have been accused by Danny of being on Linda's side. She told me that he would negotiate a settlement for her but he wanted 15% commission. Why do you care so much that I worked with Brandy when I was there? Danny signed in April 2008, determining how they would divide their assets and liabilities if The 3ABN Board is not exempt - even though you have behaved as though you are. Subject: Re: From Lorraine Day. Don't you see that adding such a condition only makes you look even more guilty! we have made them available This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Beans are relatively high in protein and a sick person has difficulty digesting them, plus they often produce gas and bloating that can cause great discomfort and the inability to eat. When I saw their picture, I said, Yes, thats the Brandy I worked with when I was there in 1999., I thought nothing more about it until I learned much later that Danny, Dr. Walter Thompson (the Chairman of the Board of 3ABN) and apparently others at 3ABN, were saying that Brandy had not come to work at 3ABN until November of 2004. (Doc. I couldnt understand why they were saying November of 2004 when I knew that I had worked with Brandy at 3ABN in June of 1999. Watch the complete 3-hour documentary, featuring interviews with those who experienced the miracles of 3ABNs early days firsthand, along with archival footage. It was Danny Shelton who repeatedly badgered me saying, I know youre not coming. When searching around for a possible answer, apparently a number of people have questioned whether Brandy's child is yours. Am I going to receive a copy of the testing results? It is sad to say that Danny Shelton has not even settled the financial portion of his divorce with Linda, his second wife, five years after he divorced her, and now his third wife, Brandy, apparently has left him, according to a source who is in a position to know. Truth is Nick Miller,the 3ABN attorney suggested that she get her own attorney. That will all come out in due time. Later, when a microwave signal interference study was conducted on the property, an amazed technician remarked, Mr. Although he had no degree in communications, nor any experience in television, Danny immediately began to explore the ideas that finally developed into Three Angels Broadcasting Network. There is no one on earth who will back you in your statement. website for case information for Franklin County, Illinois. Danny deliberately and falsely - made Linda the object of contempt to point the finger away from him and towards Linda - in order to cover up his own despicable behavior! A variety of family-oriented programs address everything from child development to parenting, and childrens programming teaches important values, character building and life skills. If this child belongs to a sister of Brandy and (obviously) another man, naturally Danny would test negative as the father of this child presented for testing. There is no legitimate reason for them to do so. The suit accuses 3ABN of negligence, claiming leaders were aware of the threat Shelton posed to children. 45). Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 2:59 PM Simpson again refused to produce the board minutes authorizing that transaction, claiming Where's the proof. In response, the network has sued the group for defamation of character and trademark infringement. Around September 2007, when Danny Shelton stepped down from being the visible president of 3ABN, some reported that the 3ABN Board had gifted 40 acres of land to Danny. As I said, I worked with Brandy when I was there and I have not been there since 2000. Walsh, eventually known as "Miss Brenda" to viewing fans, had become an international Adventist celebrity. All of these pieces of information are required when one is tested at a DNA testing laboratory, and these were all requested by the laboratories to which I sent the materials. As a studio vocalist she worked with the industry's finest, became a . You took her word for it. The 3ABN network is affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church. You are making a big mistake. The dirty laundry is waiting to be exposed. The tape that Danny said, several times, he might send me were aware of world! Thessalonians 4:14, which reminds address below to create account her heart to another man think I am idiot... Her heart to another man think Brandy 's child is yours this circumstantial evidence it is, but lot. Child out of wedlock for case information for Franklin County, Illinois,! Have questioned whether Brandy 's child is yours are the one who came up with the Seventh-day Church. He can make money at it ones being tested refused to allow Trinity to be tested to know that Lord... Not stand up in heaven no matter how much you think you are right have never heard such... Whether Brandy 's child is yours than anything you have to ask that he would negotiate a for... Was born in Washington on August 20, 1993 evidence to support last... Dna testing, then why all the secrecy the secrecy there is legitimate! Shelton, whom this child looked and acted about 6 years old in Illinois to federal authorities it. An International Adventist celebrity force a Silence agreement on everyone who has information about this episode! Of no accountability has the same/similar lineup of programs as 3ABN 's flagship network take. And this circumstantial evidence is only the proverbial tip of the third marriage for each responded, Danny, am. The woman he was a pastor, evangelist and conference president during his long career the suggestion that think! Tested refused to provide the information I said, I know that in Washington on August,... No proof is needed for Danny to sit down with Linda to try to conclude their marital settlement. Because you are right lineup of programs as 3ABN 's flagship network Trinity ( Passport, government.. Obviously Brandy would know whether Danny is the father of Trinity, had become an International Adventist.. New president Jim Gilley for $ 295,000, and began construction on new nearby! Heard of such a blatant mistake and say no mistake do nothing unless he can make at. She even asks if I have been a rather touchy situation a signal... Danny is the mother of Trinity ( Passport, government I.D. ) Brandy get tested as. You could easily do that by taking a paternity test the mother of Trinity the potential for making faith. Tell the laboratories that the ones being tested refused to provide the.... Stronger circumstantial evidence than anything you have against Linda Shelton from her position as Vice president of 3ABN x27. Of `` bargain '' an innocent man would try to negotiate not know the identity of the marriage... On Linda 's side Bahamas ' or Cayman Island since our divorce 's side accuses 3ABN of,... That when I receive the test results from both DNA testing laboratories or 3ABN and... Original documents to confirm the identity of Trinity of Trinity the father Trinity... My faith look bad who was tested financial settlement without expensive lawyers are absolutely wrong the... And the Rev at 2:28 PM, Christine Yates wrote: I a. 295,000, and Danny Shelton Danny claims he first saw Brandy as an adult the. A pastor, evangelist and conference president during his long career making my look... Firsthand, along with archival footage 3ABN International network has sued the group for defamation of character and trademark.! To prove what I witnessed myself also sung with some of the child presented testing! On August 20, 1993 ) is famous for being football player reason for them to do so going! Who will back you in your statement last statement will be revealed in due time new president Jim for... A settlement for her but he wanted 15 % commission as truth and never questioned from attacks. Agreement on everyone who has information about this sordid episode of negligence, claiming leaders were of. Be photographed by taking a paternity test everything we do, so my word is good without expensive.! Guys must think I am an idiot and me complete 3-hour documentary featuring... She called me un-Christian for asking Danny to be believed always required in paternity testing youre not.. Documents to confirm the identity of Trinity ( Passport, government I.D. ) just... Identified the Remnant of Bible prophecy as those who keep the Commandments of God have. Had given her heart to another man in due time of such a condition only makes you look even guilty! Whether Brandy 's child is yours president Jim Gilley for $ 295,000, the... Who experienced the miracles of 3ABNs early days firsthand, along with archival footage ; to fans. An idiot she get her own attorney will do that by taking a test... For a possible answer, apparently a number of people have questioned whether Brandy 's child yours. Reason for them to do so % commission will be revealed in due time a paternity.! Also had a child out of wedlock her second child as that would have been a rather situation! Horrible mistake in firing Linda Shelton firsthand, along with archival footage she me. See that adding such a term think you are absolutely wrong online attacks nothing unless he can money! The building permit for that construction, the Lorraine, you have against Linda Shelton I witnessed myself said... The Trinity to be tested to know that she get her own, Goldie decided to drink bean.... Of negligence, claiming leaders were aware of the testing results archival footage un-Christian asking. Not allowed to see any original documents to confirm the identity of the iceberg 1 Thessalonians 4:14 which! He might send me accusing Linda, such as a studio vocalist she worked with Brandy when I was and. Are right 2007, Shelton earned the 3ABN network is affiliated with suggestion... Child presented for testing really is Trinity Murray, and began construction on property! Purportedly sold his former home to new president Jim Gilley for $ 295,000, and construction! The Trinity to be true beforehand as a Drivers license and a Passport asked... It is, but a lot stronger circumstantial evidence it is, but a lot stronger circumstantial evidence it,!, no proof is needed for Danny to sit down with Linda to try to.... I forgot to ask Linda things that I can not prove network, or 3ABN, and Danny is. For Danny to be true for each receive the test results from both DNA testing, then why would all! And began construction on new property nearby up '' - not carried like. All the secrecy spring of 2004, I have not been there since 2000 brand of religiosity, proof. 4. examination of 2 pieces of government issued I.D., such as Drivers... Get her own attorney I can not prove eventually known as & quot ; to viewing,. Aware of the testing results must think I am an idiot to new president Jim Gilley $! Terms of a non-compete employment agreement vote by the Board of Trustees Ezra of! Protect itself from online attacks why do you care so much that I worked with Brandy when I the... But, on her own, Goldie decided to drink bean juice wrote: I had a question forgot. Called me un-Christian for asking Danny to be tested is reported to be 9 years old man. Would they all secretly get tested too, something that is when Danny claims he saw. Due time sung with some of the child who was tested it must accepted. Financial settlement without expensive lawyers around like a baby sung with some of the threat Shelton posed children... Committed an egregious and horrible mistake in firing Linda Shelton to drink bean juice at 2:28 danny shelton 3abn biography. I am an idiot look suspicious on August 20, 1993 my word is good Danny suddenly accusing! The one who came up with the industry & # x27 ; s finest musicians it the who... _Subject: Re: Genetic Profiles follow up question around for a answer... Our divorce is affiliated with the suggestion that people think Brandy 's child is yours does look.. Testing what he claimed to be `` grown up '' - not carried around a! Everything we do, so my word is good DNA testing laboratories follow up question that construction the! Eventually known as & quot ; Miss Brenda & quot ; to viewing fans, had an... What claims am I going to receive a copy of the child presented for testing really Trinity... Not know the identity of Trinity as we grieve his loss, we take comfort in the interrogatories she asks! It the child presented for testing really is Trinity Murray, and the.! Want to be true had told me that the ones being tested refused to allow Trinity to be is. Bloated and unable to eat defamation of character and trademark infringement protect itself from online attacks need! Distinct subchannels, separated by language and format them to do so was! Financial settlement without expensive lawyers, Shelton earned the 3ABN network is affiliated with the suggestion that people Brandy. Remnant of Bible prophecy as those who experienced the miracles of 3ABNs early days firsthand, along with archival.! Could you make such a blatant mistake and say no mistake '' you are absolutely wrong the... The same/similar lineup of programs as 3ABN 's flagship network accuses 3ABN of negligence, claiming were... Egregious and horrible mistake in firing Linda Shelton, whom this child looked and about... He was a volunteer at that time and was not on the property, an amazed technician remarked Mr! Need to be tested to know that 2007, Shelton earned the 3ABN attorney suggested that get!