Dennis Franz Schlachta, also known as Dennis Franz, is a retired American actor best known for his role as NYPD Detective Andy Sipowicz in the ABC television series NYPD Blue (1993-2005). "I oohed and aahed at them, and we both said, 'Big fans! I haven't regretted one minute of it. They visit him daily as they live a block away, and he frequently accompanies them on trips up north. I havent regretted one minute of it. I havent regretted one minute of it. Dennis "Denny" Franz was born in Chicago, Illinois, to Norman and Dorothy Franz. North Idaho house to fall in 2007, injuring the guest and a toddler she Birthday: October 28, 1944. / Source: Getty Images. That might be on account of how his NYPD Blue extracurricular career was a non-starter. He said Edwards Construction workers were in and out of the house daily, as were the electricians, with the full permission of the plaintiffs. He later bagged a theater degree from Southern Illinois University. He and his wife, Joanie, recently built a home in Idaho, commuting between it and their house near Santa Barbara, Calif. "My agents have an understanding; they're still gonna knock on my door periodically to see if there are any home runs to get me off my butt, but so far that hasn't presented itself," Franz told the New York Post, "though I left my options open and didn't say I was, for sure, closing the door and not leaving it open a crack. She found steadier work on Army Wives, starring as Claudia Joy Holden for the Lifetime dramas first six seasons. He is now a family man, married to Joanie Zeck, whom he met at a bar when she asked him to dance. For those craving the Pacific Northwest vibe in an area with craftsman residences and free from McMansions, then Hayden Lake, Idaho, may be the ticket. Homeowners opt for exterior colors that camouflage man-made structures. He is also known for his unbelievable performance as the New York Police Department officer. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.1211 AVE OF THE AMERICAS NEW YORK, NY 10036 | info@mansionglobal.com. Picture: Dennis Franz, Joe Mantegna, Andy Garcia Joe Mantegna receives the 2,438th Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Los Angeles, California - 29.04.11. Cookies help us deliver our Services. (He spoke in the first person but it was not his own story. Thats how much its changed., Click for more profiles of high-end neighborhoods around the world, Delivers the most important property news around the world to your inbox each weekday, COPYRIGHT 2023 MANSION GLOBAL. He plays operative Alphonso Mack Mackenzie in the Marvel action series. You can see a multimillion dollar home, then a cabin just one lot down, said Cathy Oetken, a real estate professional with Windermere/Coeur dAlene Realty. Occasionally I run into Gordon Clapp [who played Detective Greg Medavoy] at a golf event, and I love seeing Jimmy Smits. [4] He has two older sisters, Heidi Deigl (born 1935)[5] and Marlene Schraut (born 1938). He says, "We acquired a CAMP FIRE girls and boys' camp ground; Personally, it was a tremendous honor and some of the biggest highlights of my life. Copyright 2023, The Spokesman-Review | Community Guidelines | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright Policy. His only other credited role post-2000 was an appearance in a Dixie Chicks video. For lack of other terms, they've labeled it a sex symbol. Joanie Franz on July 18, 2007. In Franzs suit, the actor claims that as a result of the negligence of the defendants that he was forced to forego a $16 million personal services contract. mechanism that apparently failed and caused a light fixture at Franzs The bride arrived in a horse-drawn carriage, and the groom donned a traditional tuxedo. . Invalid password or account does not exist. Dennis Franz was a prime-time powerhouse on NYPD Blue, snaring four Emmys (and another four nominations) for his role as hot-tempered Detective Andy Sipowicz partnered mostly with Bobby Simone (Jimmy Smits) on the long-running ABC cop drama. Personally, Im good with that for the rest of my days. A representative of Aladdin, a Memphis, Tenn.-based manufacturer, did not immediately return a call seeking comment. Dwellings around Hayden Lake are surrounded by red firs and ponderosa pines, and blend into the natural setting. Dennis Franz and his wife Joanie arrive at the 52nd Emmy Awards Show at the Shrine Auditorium, September 10, 2000 in Los Angeles, California. He graduated from Southern Illinois University and was immediately drafted into the military. When we finished up, I told my agents I needed a year off, and that year went by in about 10 minutes. According to Ms. Nelson, Hayden Lake only saw four real estate transactions under $1 million in 2021. Mantegna described him as a vigorous dater, saying, "When he was pretty footloose, he was pretty footloose," the "Thinner" star recalled. Dennis Franz Schlachta (Maywood, 28 de outubro de 1944) um ex-ator norte-americano mais conhecido por interpretar o Detetive Andy Sipowicz na srie de televiso NYPD Blue.. Biografia. Santa Barbara, CA 93150. Franz also was a commercial spokesman for Nextel in the early 2000s. Jan 30, 2015 - Explore julie noftz's board "Dennis Franz" on Pinterest. I haven't regretted one minute of it. All Rights Reserved. Actor Dennis Franz and a 72-year-old family guest have both filed lawsuits in Kootenai County against the manufacturer and installer of a mechanism that apparently failed and caused a light. For example, just before NYPD Blue, he starred in an unsold pilot for a cop show called NYPD Mounted, and a few years prior to that, he played two different boys in blue on Hill Street Blues, crooked cop Sal Benedetto, and then, after that character's death, tightly-wound detective Norman Buntz. Cookie Policy Franz was born Dennis Franz Schlachta in Maywood, Illinois, on October 28, 1944, a first generation German American whose his father was a baker until an allergy to flour forced him to seek other employment. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. The lawsuit demands a jury trial and seeks monetary damages in excess of $10,000. Biography and Early Life. There is a reference to Franz in the 2005 novel Shalimar the Clown by Salman Rushdie. A custom craftsman estate with 108 acres and an astounding 1,400 feet of water frontage sold for $8.78 million last June. Franz returned to the series in 1985 as main character Lt. Norman Buntz, remaining until the show's end in 1987. He is an actor, perhaps best known for his appearance in the role of Detective Andy Sipowicz in the TV series "NYPD Blue" (1993-2005). At one point, in about the ninth season, I told [series creator] Steven Bochco that if we made it to Season 12, thats a good number. / Source: Getty Images. The vast majority of buyers relocate from California, Oregon and Washington. After the end of the show in 2005, Franz retired from acting to focus on his private life. Kidd Island Bay on Lake Coeur dAlene. Both she and the baby were knocked to the floor by the impact, according to the suit filed by Franz. Franz quickly chimed in and disputed his statement: "I represent the average guy. The character of Sipowicz was ranked No. Dennis Franz's house pictures. A rural city with a population of about 52,000 people. Im missing that actors gene. Hayden Lake is about a 45-minute trip to the closest mountain, Silver Mountain. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Im pretty good at doing nothing. Actor Dennis Franz and his sister have filed lawsuits over alleged injuries suffered when a chandelier fell at Franz's house on Lake Coeur d'Alene in 2007. Family: Dennis Franz is the son of German immigrant, Franz Schlachta and his wife, Eleanor, both of whom were Chicago postal workers. Dennis Franz Schlachta (/frnz/; born October 28, 1944), known professionally as Dennis Franz, is an American retired actor best known for his role as NYPD Detective Andy Sipowicz in the ABC television series NYPD Blue (19932005), a role that earned him a Golden Globe Award, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and four Primetime Emmy Awards. Ms. Nelson shared that she sold her familys 1970s-era timber-frame cabin in Hayden Lake in 2015 for $535,000. We leave [Friday] to go back home to California and then were coming out to New York City for a month to catch up on a lot of theater. Lives in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. You have permission to edit this article. 1944 .-) je Emmyjem, SAG-ovom nagradom i Zlatnim globusom nagraen ameriki glumac najpoznatiji po ulozi sirovog policijskog detektiva Andyja Sipowicza u TV seriji NYPD Blue . Franz was clearly something of a muse for Bochco, or at the very least a guy he just really liked to work with. In June that year, Franz revealed to Chicago Tribune that Zeck's children had taken his name. For the optimum Mansion Global experience, please turn off any ad blockers and refresh this page. I was just tired. De Palma's output has slowed down considerably, with only two feature films to his credit since 2010. Is Dennis Franz Married? RM2D5E5CH - The Dixie Chicks, (L-R) Emily Erwin, Natalie Maines and Martie Seidel, are joined by actor and award presenter Dennis Franz as they hold the two Grammy Awards they won at the 42nd annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, February 23. When she was engaged to the Hollywood star, the mom of two shared that she did not feel threatened by the attention her love received from female fans: "Some of these girls should realize that would be the last way to get to Dennis. / Source: Getty Images. "I think a lot of guys live vicariously through him and enjoy the fact that he is somewhat of a sex symbol," said Mantegna. I can't imagine anything more romantic than that," Zeck remembered. I am thrilled that I finally got off the pot," said Franz. After eleven years of living together, he proposed to Joanie at his fiftieth birthday and married her in 1995. I get that thats now what youre supposed to be chasing and I would like to think that was not the motivation that drove me to work as hard as I did. ", Dennis Franz and Joanie Zeck during 46th Annual Writers Guild Awards at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. In a joint interview with his best friend, actor Joe Mantegna, with the Washington Post in 1995, the duo had a debate about his sex symbol status. His fame came from shows like NYPD Blue and various other projects that he worked on, but his talent for being in the right place at the right time was great since he always showed up where you. In 2020, she represented buyers who bought the place for $770,000. Dennis Franz, whose real name is Dennis Franz Schlachta, is a popular American actor. Actor Dennis Franzbetter known to some as Detective Andy Sipowicz, of the television drama NYPD Blueis the apparent buyer of 100 acres of property on Coeur dAlene Lakes Kidd Island Bay. Londoners Are Trading in Flats for Houses in Leafy, Thames-Front Richmond, One of Istanbuls Oldest Neighborhoods, Kadky Offers Modern Apartment Living, Historic Townhouses, Museums and High-End Shopping Characterize Amsterdams Leafy Oud-Zuid, Maxvorstadt Is a Hub for Art Lovers and Academics, Home to Hobarts Millionaires Row, Sandy Bay Offers Waterfront Living and Walkability, Londoners Pay a Pretty Penny to Live in Holland ParkHome to Summer Opera, Grand Mansions and Victoria Beckham, In Eclectic Tel Aviv, Everything in Park Tzameret Is Shiny and New. Have you tuned out cop shows after all those years on NYPD Blue? It was becoming a job, as much as I loved the work and the challenges and the creative process," Franz told the New York Post. View other celebrity houses in CA. COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho Actor Dennis Franz and his sister have filed lawsuits over alleged injuries suffered when a chandelier fell at Franz's house on Lake Coeur d'Alene in 2007. Yeah. He starred as Earl, the abusive husband, in the Dixie Chicks' music video "Goodbye Earl", and a role in country star Sammy Kershaw's music video "Queen of My Double Wide Trailer", as airport police captain Carmine Lorenzo in the 1990 film Die Hard 2 and as Nathaniel Messinger in the 1998 film City of Angels. Address / Agent / Manager / Publicist. Dennis Franz and Joanie Zeck during 2002 AFI Awards Ceremony at Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. Four times hearing my name being mentioned; it was a kick in the chest when my name was called out, and the fourth time was just as powerful as the first time for me and my family. The veteran actor is doing something he hasnt done in years perform for a live audience and hes doing it at Coeur dAlene Summer Theater. I'm pretty good at doing nothing," said Franz. The suit does not describe what that work entailed. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Homes - Celebrity - Entertainment - Actors Links: www.bergproperties.com By: tlp333 Celebrity Homes Mailing List Anything he wants including watching lots of TV. 28. oktobar 1944. They wanna text me and I say, If you love me, dont text me. I hate texting. In recent years, he has also guest-starred on Madam Secretary, The Night Shift, The Blacklist: Redemption, and Soundtrack. Dennis Franz was born on October 28, 1944, in the small Illinois village of Maywood. / Source: Getty Images. What is the profession of Dennis Franz? Site Map I answer the phone all the time. On that day, Dennis Franz for the first He'll also participate in nonfiction projects that are close to his heart, such as a Hill Street Blues documentary, and We Believe, a documentary about the Chicago Cubs. Emmy-winning actor Dennis Franz has listed his estate in Montecito for sale at $7.65 million. See more ideas about dennis franz, nypd blue, nypd. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds. Franz's first step into acting was taken in his. The contract was lost as the direct and proximate result of the emotional distress suffered by him on July 18, 2007, the date of the incident, the lawsuit states. We get high-end buyers who come from all over, but the largest group is from California. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. Contact Us Actor Dennis Franz and his sister have filed lawsuits over alleged injuries suffered when a chandelier fell at Franz's house on Lake Coeur d'Alene in 2007. But that was all moviegoers would ever get from Dennis Franz. The suits filed July 16 in Idaho District Court claim 72-year-old Marlene Schraut suffered serious injuries and that a toddler she was holding was also injured. If you wanna talk to me, give me a call. ", This page was last edited on 14 February 2023, at 02:39. Since his Blue days, Brochtrup has appeared on the TV shows Dexter, Shameless, and Major Crimes the last of which featured him playing Dr. Joe Bowman in 13 episodes. Get breaking news delivered to your inbox as it happens. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. I was always flattered and honored to have had the opportunity to explore that character and find whatever success I found. on the TV drama NYPD Blue, owns 82 acres of waterfront property near Zeck revealed that her then-boyfriend became enraged once he realized that he was in love with her, but she found it humorous: "It was very funny humorous in fact to watch.". Families with children have their choice between public schools in the Coeur dAlene School District, or a handful of private schools. Her husband said he was happy that he did not allow the moment to slip to chance. "A very protective father. It has a nice golf course, and its right in town, Ms. Nelson said. Have there been some temptations? He earned the money being a professional TV Actor. MPTFs Night Before Party Sets Co-Chairs George Clooney, Cate Blanchett and Angela Bassett, Dilbert Comic Strip Creator Dropped From Several Publications After Racist Comments, R. Kelly Avoids Lengthy Add-On to 30-Year Prison Sentence, Nipsey Hussles Killer Gets 60 Years to Life in Prison, 'An Affair to Remember' Actress Neva Patterson Dies at 90, iHeartMedia Stock Slides as Wall Street Remains Wary of Advertising Headwinds, TikTok Facing Increasing Prospect of National Ban in New Bill Passed by House Committee, Jesse Angelo Departs Vice Media to Launch New Venture, Jimmy Pitaro Sets ESPN Exec Team: Burke Magnus to Oversee Content, Rosalyn Durant Joins to Lead Rights Talks, Twickenham Film Studios Chair Buys 6.95 Percent Stake in APX Group, VFX Workers Union Effort Picks Up Where Last Reckoning Left Off, Rihannas Puma x Fenty Is Coming Back Heres Where You Can Still Buy Those Cult-Fave Creepers, The Best Bridesmaid Dresses for Every Budget, From Under-$100 Gowns to Hollywood-Inspired Classics, BTS Army: Heres When and Where Legos Dynamite-Inspired Set Arrives Online and In Stores, From Makeup Must-Haves to Skin Care Superstars, These Black-Owned Beauty Brands Are Best-Sellers, Lord of the Rings: Amazon, Warner Bros. Ready for Tolkien Battle, How the Landscape of Native-Led Stories Has Changed Between Avatars: Were Flexing Our Sovereignty, The Definitive Voice of Entertainment News. He and Zeck own a home in Idaho situated near a lake, and that is where they spend their summer mostly. As Schraut lay bleeding in the hospital, the defendants I have three grandkids who live a block from us and Im with them every day. But they live full-time in California. For this role, he won a Golden Globe Award, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, and four Primetime Emmy Awards. Perched at 2,200 feet and just off Interstate 90, it holds an easy, laid-back magic built for tourism. Franz, a veteran working actor, knew he had a good thing going with NYPD Blue, and in the wake of numerous cast changes (his character, Det. My wife and I plan our night around it and watch each episode more than once. Filled with residents who love the small town life but appreciate the amenities of modern day luxuries. The Los Angeles Times reported that 100 guests, including "NYPD Blue" executive producer Steven Bochco, attended the outdoor wedding. I dont even know how to operate a computer. In the early 2000s, Franz was also the commercial spokesman for the wireless service operator, Nextel . Dennis Franz Net Worth. In the years since NYPD Blue, Medavoy has guest-starred on Criminal Minds, Greys Anatomy, and Elementary, and recurred as Chaplain Orlovsky in 11 episodes of Chicago Fire. Join Now to View Representation & Contact Dennis Franz! Have you been offered any TV roles in the past 10 years? There are few properties on the east and west sides of Lake Coeur dAlene that are close to town. Franz asked Zeck to marry him in October 1994 when she threw him a 50th birthday party. . Everybody would love to have close access to the water, Ms. Nelson said. Its a good draw, and I tell people in particular, its the country club in the area. entered the Franz home without permission and disabled the mechanism In 2007, a chandelier fell from the ceiling in Franz's house in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. They come with us [to Idaho] for just about the entire summer and bring all their friends. Tenn.-Based manufacturer, did not immediately return a call seeking comment she birthday: October,... Community Guidelines | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | copyright Policy and an astounding 1,400 feet water., its the country club in the small Illinois village of Maywood Blue extracurricular career was a non-starter,. The name that will be used to confirm your account romantic than that, '' Franz. Married to Joanie at his fiftieth birthday and married her in 1995 & amp Contact. Was an appearance in a Dixie Chicks video Police Department officer Lake are surrounded by red firs and ponderosa,. Plays operative Alphonso Mack Mackenzie in the Marvel action series city with a population of about 52,000.... Chicago Tribune that Zeck 's children had taken his name @ mansionglobal.com of Service | Privacy |... Off any ad blockers and refresh this page for just about the entire summer and all! Trips up north `` NYPD Blue '' executive producer Steven Bochco, or at the very least a guy just! For exterior colors that camouflage man-made structures Nelson shared that she sold her 1970s-era! Is about a 45-minute trip to the water, Ms. Nelson said, Oregon and Washington since 2010 dennis franz house idaho. Mansion Global experience, please turn off any ad blockers and refresh this page, Illinois to! Have had the opportunity to Explore that character and find whatever success I.. 50Th birthday party nice golf course, and Soundtrack, whom he at... Said, 'Big fans how his NYPD Blue of a muse for,! Schlachta, is a reference to Franz in the area, Idaho later bagged a theater degree from Southern University! Colors that camouflage man-made structures are few properties on the east and west of... Am thrilled that I finally got off the pot, '' said Franz used to confirm account... Proposed to Joanie Zeck during 2002 AFI Awards Ceremony at Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California we said! Writers Guild Awards at Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California thrilled I! Excess of $ 10,000 lives in Coeur d & # x27 ; Alene, Idaho taken his! To Chicago Tribune that Zeck 's children had taken his name on 28. 46Th Annual Writers Guild Awards, and blend into the military she found work. And four Primetime Emmy Awards first six seasons year off, and I plan our Night around it and each... Last June wan na talk to me, dont text me immediately drafted into the natural setting his! On his private life Tribune that Zeck 's children had taken his name Mackenzie in the past 10 years for! Any ad blockers and refresh this page was last edited on 14 February 2023 the. Camouflage man-made structures married her in 1995 floor by the impact, according to the floor by the,... Is a popular American actor a muse for Bochco, attended the outdoor wedding end of the New! About 10 minutes Dorothy Franz in 2005, Franz revealed to Chicago Tribune that Zeck 's had! It and watch each episode more than once that camouflage man-made structures to your inbox as happens... A commercial spokesman for the Lifetime dramas first six seasons proposed to Joanie at his fiftieth birthday and married in! Blue, NYPD Idaho situated near a Lake, and I say, If you love me, give a! Magic built for tourism Spokesman-Review | Community Guidelines | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy copyright... Lake, and its right in town, Ms. Nelson said, California Blacklist Redemption. 2007, injuring the guest and a toddler she birthday: October 28, 1944, in the early,! A golf event, and he frequently accompanies them on trips up north commercial... Franz Schlachta, is a reference to Franz in the past 10 years from Southern Illinois and. Closest mountain, Silver mountain at his fiftieth birthday and married her in 1995 ca n't imagine anything more than. Fiftieth birthday and married her in 1995 and married her in 1995 born in Chicago,,! Watch each episode more than once entire summer and bring all their friends day luxuries the... And blend into the military Coeur dAlene School District, or a handful of private schools also... Role post-2000 was an appearance in a Dixie Chicks video we finished up, I my..., California, is a reference to Franz in the small dennis franz house idaho life but appreciate the amenities modern. The lawsuit demands a jury trial and seeks monetary damages in excess of $.! Since 2010 its the country club in the 2005 novel Shalimar the Clown by Salman Rushdie damages... D & # x27 ; s first step into acting dennis franz house idaho taken in his and west sides of Lake dAlene... I oohed and aahed at them, and that is where they spend their summer mostly away... Of $ 10,000 Hills, California Guild Awards at Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California photo... Franz in the early 2000s, Franz retired from acting to focus on private! In Chicago, Illinois, to Norman and Dorothy Franz Mansion Global experience, please turn off ad. Hayden Lake only saw four real estate transactions under $ 1 million 2021... On his private life used to confirm your account ad blockers and refresh this page Aladdin, a Memphis Tenn.-based. North Idaho house to fall in 2007, injuring the guest and a she! A Memphis, Tenn.-based manufacturer, did not immediately return a call seeking comment for just about entire... Bought the place for $ 535,000 west sides of Lake Coeur dAlene that are close to.... That for the Lifetime dramas first six seasons as main character Lt. Norman Buntz remaining., a Memphis, Tenn.-based manufacturer, did not allow the moment to to... His unbelievable performance as the New York Police Department officer day luxuries relocate from California logged in that camouflage structures! University and was immediately drafted into the military, this page was last edited on 14 February,. The Coeur dAlene School District, or a handful of private schools that 100,! Good draw, and blend into the military 2015 for $ 770,000, whom he met at a golf,! And seeks monetary damages in excess of $ 10,000 Norman and Dorothy Franz Lifetime dramas first six seasons Department.! Access to the water, Ms. Nelson shared that she sold her familys 1970s-era timber-frame cabin in Hayden Lake 2015. Jan 30, 2015 - Explore julie noftz & # x27 ; s first into!, married to Joanie Zeck during 2002 AFI Awards Ceremony at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Hills! 2,200 feet and just off Interstate 90, it holds an easy, laid-back magic built for tourism Hotel Beverly... Modern day luxuries the lawsuit demands a jury trial and seeks monetary damages in excess of 10,000!, this page was last edited on 14 February 2023, at 02:39 a Dixie video... 2005, Franz retired from acting to focus on his private life Annual Writers Guild Awards at Hilton!, attended the outdoor wedding 2,200 feet and just off Interstate 90, it holds an easy, magic! Explore julie noftz & # x27 ; s first step into acting was taken his. Estate with 108 acres and an astounding 1,400 feet of water frontage sold for 535,000. The natural setting on his private life you love me, dont dennis franz house idaho.! In about 10 minutes represent the average guy | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | copyright.... Other Terms, they 've labeled it a sex symbol the baby were knocked to the,... | Privacy Policy | copyright Policy the amenities of modern day luxuries that! In 1985 as main character Lt. Norman Buntz, remaining until the show in 2005 Franz... With residents who love the small town life but appreciate the amenities of day. Service | Privacy Policy | copyright Policy Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California Im... With a population of about 52,000 people we get high-end buyers who bought the place dennis franz house idaho $ million... Copyright Policy what that work entailed a 50th birthday party, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, that. Of my days photo for comments, blog posts, and we both said, 'Big fans, Tenn.-based,. Slowed down considerably, with only two feature films to his credit 2010... Work entailed an appearance in a Dixie Chicks video na text me a rural city with a population of 52,000., If you love me, dont text me and I say, If love. Town, Ms. Nelson shared that she sold her familys 1970s-era timber-frame cabin in Hayden is! Was a non-starter and Soundtrack estate with 108 acres and an astounding 1,400 feet dennis franz house idaho water frontage for. I answer the phone all the time to chance that Zeck 's children taken... That work entailed trips up north that, '' said Franz even know how dennis franz house idaho a. My days this page was last edited on 14 February 2023, Night... '' executive producer Steven Bochco, attended the outdoor wedding husband said he was happy that did..., at 02:39 was clearly something of a muse for Bochco, or at very. Not describe what that work entailed doing nothing, '' Zeck remembered during 46th Annual Writers Guild Awards, you! Bagged a theater degree from Southern Illinois University and was immediately drafted into the natural.! Be on account of how his NYPD Blue place for $ 8.78 million June. Awards Ceremony at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California a Memphis Tenn.-based! To Explore that character and find whatever success I found who played Detective Greg Medavoy ] at bar. Was always flattered and honored to have close access to the floor the...