No matter your frame, Fuse Lenses has you covered. Costa is an incredibly special and unique brand and we see great growth potential for it in the future. Youll see the color is enhanced and a better view around you. Just add the extra warranty to your cart, and we will add on another 1 year, 1 time replacement to your purchase. Finding out if your Costa sunglasses are real can be a challenge, as some of the knock-offs can be really convincing. Being part of the Crew means celebrating every milestone. They fit the skin better. For instance. You should look for this when trying to determine if they are real. So you're paying retail for a brand name (you know the feeling when you roll up to a waterfront bar with a Costa shirt, hat and sunglasses), and a lifetime warranty. Fake Costa Aransas sunglasses are a sharp looking, distinctive pair of sunglasses. How do I contact Costa if I think I have a pair of fake sunglasses? Check the Warranty: Costa sunglasses come with a warranty card that is signed by an authorized dealer. All of the sunglasses from Costa are polarized and work well for outdoor activities. Whether you are needing a replacement or just want to switch up the color of your lenses, Fuse has all of the options you may be looking for. So youll not see any company that makes the same lenses as Costa, and this can be a great way to check whether your Costa sunglasses are real or fake. The best way to prevent buying sunglasses from a fake seller is by visiting this page and seeing all the available dealers. The only way to be certain that you have a valid warranty is purchasing directly from Costa or an authorized Costa retailer. Polarized Blue Costa Del Mar Sunglasses for Women, Polarized Blue Costa Del Mar Sunglasses for Men; Shop the Latest Sneakers. Policy Fast Delivery. "There she is" - nothin like a good hook set. It is not safe to buy fake Costa sunglasses from eBay. Real Costas will not have 580 or 580P listed on the inside arm, however, fake ones typically do. Can't tell, they have 580 on the lense like the ones I tried at FTU[/U]. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Mute; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Report Inappropriate Content 08-04-2022 03:30 PM. Click to feedback > Add to Compare. and exclusive offers reserved for our subscribers. Required fields are marked *. In this article, youll see how to spot fake Costas, and what to look for when checking the real Costa. Sorry, we have detected unusual traffic from your network. The best way to tell if Costa glass is by seeing the 580 with G text. Check the Hinges: Another way to spot a fake is to check the hinges. Costa Del Mar or simply Costa is an American manufacturer of polarized sunglasses based in Daytona Beach, Florida. I think I saw a pair of fake Costa sunglasses for sale on eBay. @media screen and (max-width: 767px) { MSRP $159.00 . Additionally, you can see that information from the order page where you bought the sunglasses. Another way to tell if Costa sunglasses are fake is to hold them up to the light. Home Equipment Question: Where To Buy Fake Costa Del Mar Sunglasses. Assume youve read the whole post because you love Costa and if I ask you How To Tell If Costas Are Fake, what will be the answer? The 580G lens is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than regular eyeglass lenses. Can anybody help? The merger in 2018 brought brands such as Oakley, Ray Ban, Costa, a host of licensed brands and retailer Sunglass Hut under one corporate umbrella. For those long days out on the water, these lenses are perfect because you won't have to worry about getting any scratches on the lens when you wipe the salt water off. Your email address will not be published. Therefore, they are perfect for all outdoor fishing, boating and marine adventures. It depends on the store you bought them from. Get glass now for just $. Our Eye Doctors; Read more about their warranty. Know the reasons why Costa sunglasses are expensive. Im thinking about buying Costa sunglasses from a store Ive never heard of before. | Some stores have a no return policy for sunglasses so you would not be able to return them. Ft. single family home built in 1976 that was last sold on 07/22/1976. Polycarbonate lenses are highly resistant to impact, wont shatter, and are 10 times stronger than glass or standard plastic, making them ideal for children, safety lenses, and physical activity. However, all of their frames are well-created. A forum community dedicated to anglers in the Texas area. 714-528-2566. It is the best glare reduction technology on the market. If the lenses are blurry or have scratches they are likely fake. .wtcfx63ffc386e432e { } Costa has put measures in place to try to stop the production of fake Costa sunglasses but it is difficult to completely stop. Please note, comments must be approved before they are published. Question: Where To Buy Costa Del Mar Sunglasses, Where To Buy Cheap Costa Del Mar Sunglasses, Where Can You Buy Costa Del Mar Sunglasses, Question: Are Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Good, Quick Answer: Do Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Float, Who Manufactures Costa Del Mar Sunglasses, Quick Answer: Are Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Ballistic, Quick Answer: Where To Buy Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Near Me. Additionally, notice on the temple arm where the Costa logo is Etched. The brands listed do not endorse, sponsor, support, or associate with Fuse Lenses. You will be amazed at our low prices and high quality products. Costa Tuna Alley Sunglasses White Frame Blue Mirror Polarized Glass Lense, Costa Tuna Alley Sunglasses Tortoise Frame Green Mirror Polarized Polycarbonate Lense, Costa Gannet Sunglasses Shiny Black/Hibiscus Frame Gray Polarized Polycarbonate Lense, Costa Blackfin Pro Sunglasses Matte Black Frame Blue Mirror Polarized Glass Lense, Costa Caballito Sunglasses Matte Caribbean Fade Frame Blue Mirror Polarized Polycarbonate Lense, Costa Cat Cay Sunglasses Matte Caribbean Fade Frame Blue Mirror Polarized Polycarbonate Lense, Costa Loreto Sunglasses Palladium Frame Blue Mirror Polarized Polycarbonate Lense, Costa Cut Sunglasses Matte Tortuga Fade Frame Green Mirror Polarized Polycarbonate Lense, Costa South Point Sunglasses Shiny Blush Gold Frame Copper Silver Mirror Polarized Polycarbonate Lense, Costa Fernandina Sunglasses Rose Gold Frame Copper Silver Mirror Polarized Polycarbonate Lense, Costa May Sunglasses Shiny Abalone Frame Gray Polarized Glass Lense, Costa Half Moon Sunglasses Shiny Black Frame Blue Polarized Glass Lense. COSTA DEL MAR matte gray/green mirror FANTAIL polarized 580P sunglasses NEW! Yes. } If the logo is unclear its most likely a fake. update to your home value. Located on N. Rose Dr. near the corner of Linda Vista St. Below are just some of the lines we have to offer at OC Eyecare Optometry. } Are Costa Del Mar sunglasses made in China? To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging, and in the same condition that you received it. Costa ensures a smooth opening and closing feature with all of their sunglasses because the frame comes with flexible and smooth Spring Hinges that are carefully built. If youre not sure if the Costa sunglasses youre considering are real or fake its always best to buy from an authorized dealer. If the logo is not symmetrical it is likely a fake. Costa Broadbill Sunglasses Matte Gray Frame Blue Mirror Polarized Glass Lense. COSTA DEL MAR w/zielone lustro WHITETIP spolaryzowane okulary przeciwsoneczne 580G NOWE! FREE SHIPPING. The office staff and Dr. Chen were friendly and informative, and made my visit as easy and stress free as could be. For that reason, at our Placentia optical, we have an extensive selection of eyewear including the latest styles, functional options, and prices in sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses. If you receive a pair of fake Costa sunglasses as a gift you can try to return them to the store they were purchased from. these are fake dont buy. Real Costas will come in a branded box with a cloth, warranty card, and case. } if they are fake, im gonna be ******. Additionally be sure to inspect the sunglasses closely before purchasing to look for any of the common characteristics of fake Costa sunglasses. display: block; So if youre wearing non-polarized lenses, assume that you arent using the original costa sunglasses. Do you buy a whole new pair of sunglasses? Im so glad they did. Costa Glass vs Plastic Which sunglasses best for fishing? It is best to check with the store before trying to return them. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. 11,744 talking about this. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Its frames are larger than other styles of glasses and are more suitable for people with wide face. Difference Between Costa Blackfin Vs Blackfin Pro, Costa Sunglasses Size Chart - Frame, Lens, Nose Bridge, and Temple (Ultimate Guide), Costa Fantail Vs Tuna Alley - A Comparison Table & More, Costa Del Mar Cat Cay Review: Everything Inside Out, Best Costa Sunglasses For Big Heads (Men and Women), Best Costa Sunglasses For Freshwater Fishing (Buying Guide), Why Are Costa Sunglasses So Expensive? Another way to tell if Costa sunglasses are fake is to hold them up to the light. See more Costa Del Mar TF98OGMP Men's Polarized Sunglas - Top Rated Plus - opens in a new window or tab, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab. The Village at South Coast 845 Paularino Ave is an apartment building with 3 floorplans, and studio-2 bedrooms units available. Whether you have glass or polycarbonate lenses, they will always have a 580 or 580P etched into the lens. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. I got them at a sale price. Having not been for an eye exam since moving out to California three years ago, I decided it was finally time to do so. SUGGEST YOU CONTACT SKITTERWALK ON THIS FORUM. } $23.99 Costa Del Mar Women's Sunglasses Frame Only Swordfish SW10 Tortoise Wrap 62 mm AfsharOptics (635) $114.99 FREE shipping Holbrook sunglasses sunwearFlores (25) $27.99 FREE shipping Polarized Metal Dart Sunglasses ExoticOptics (717) $24.99 FREE shipping More colors If the logo is not symmetrical it is likely a fake. Fake Costa sunglasses. Here are the primary manifestations that you can follow when checking Costa sunglasses purity. Though some polycarbonate lenses are more likely to scratch than glass lenses, Costa 580P lenses come with a scratch-resistant barrier. Here are a few tips on how to spot a fake Costa: 1. Im very appreciative of the care I received at my visit, and will definitely be returning when its time for my next appointment! If the lenses make a soft ringing sound, they are more likely to be glass. Best of all, the Aransas sunglasses come with glass lenses for maximum clarity. Skip to main content. Ive heard that some fake Costa sunglasses are actually well-made. Costas from certain vendors will typically not have a warranty that works or is valid. Created from the best designers, with a good combination of style, elegance, design and functionality. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. $20.73 $184.00. The consequences of buying fake Costa sunglasses can be costly. Created from the best designers, with a good combination of style, elegance, design and functionality. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Or, did you buy them from a street vendor? By checking this box, I provide my signature consenting to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages from Costa Del Mar at the cell number used when signing up. I would not be that suprised if they were generic. Hours & Location. While it is possible to find a deal on real Costas from second-hand retailers like Poshmark or Depop, be wary of the price when purchasing, because you could be getting scammed. Costas polarized lenses provide UV protection, eliminate glare and relax the eyes. Costa offers a case and a cleaning cloth with every single product. The Costa polycarbonate lens uses 580 technology and will be etched with a 580P in the upper left corner to prove its authenticity. Log in to gain access to pre-order our best selling and fastest-going lenses. Then come to our store and choose. How to spot fake Costa Del Mar Sunglasses 3,744 views Jun 9, 2021 17 Dislike Share Save Authentication Station 17 subscribers There have been a lot of counterfeit. One thing is if your lenses are thin, wavy, or wear down quickly, you likely do not have real Costas. Are all Costa Del Mar sunglasses polarized? Costa Del Mar sunglasses are high-end sporty sunglasses, both for men and women. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The company said Friday that Costa will be integrated into Luxotticas profile. in 2018, Costa celebrated 35 years of providing the best polarized sunglasses on the planet. How do I know if my Costa sunglasses are covered under the lifetime warranty? We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses. Are all Costa Del Mar sunglasses polarized? Additionally Costa sunglasses should be heavy and well-built. These rubber details are meant to keep the frames on your face for longer, so if you notice that your frames are slipping and sliding off of your face or fail to have these rubber pieces, they are not real. Msg & data rates may apply. . Add your birthday and get a gift from us! If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Mix one (1) part water and two (2) parts baking soda in a small bowl until you have a thick paste. We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses. Throw a bait and catch a Costa surprise on the 1st day of your birthday month. Sunglasses from Costa feature lightweight, thin lenses and crystal clear optics. If you are unsure about the quality of a pair of Costa sunglasses it is best to err on the side of caution and assume they are fake. Costa Bimini Road 210 Pacific Blue Frame . If you just bought a pair of sunglasses from Costa and are confused about whether the product is fake or real, then what is the question that can come to your mind first? However, the Serial number might not be available with your sunglasses. Verified purchase: paid 150 with shipping. coder2001 4/4/22 1 2 3 Next C coder2001 Oakley Beginner 5 3 4/4/22 #1 I just got these from Amazon from a seller called Black Flag Outfitters. There are several ways to identify fake Costa sunglasses. Wear sunglasses and feel the quality. There is no guarantee that the seller is actually selling authentic Costa sunglasses and you could end up with a pair of fake sunglasses. That might be a dead giveaway as well. Fashion On Clearance. Authorized dealers will have the Costa logo on their website and will provide a valid warranty card with each purchase. Located on N. Rose Dr. near the corner of Linda Vista St. Book Appointment. We know your favorite fashion accessory isnt actually an accessory at all its actually quite a necessity. Another thing you can look for is the etching. Reduce the burden of glass lenses on the bridge of the nose. I almost numchucked you, you don't even realize! There are several ways to identify fake Costa sunglasses. display: block; Men's Polarized Sunglasses. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Turn the sunglasses from side to side while looking at the lenses. Fuse PRO is3x Strongerthan other lenses, Your Script. In addition, there are also the matte tide pool, matte storm gray and matte black ect. Costa Del Mar CUT Sunglasses. By filtering out yellow light, reds and greens appear sharper. The cheap Costa Aransas sunglasses come with polarized glass lenses (580). 3 Reviews. Arrived in what appeared to be official packaging etc. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Were always happy to see people preparing for watery adventures. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. I have a SURE fire method of determining the authenticity of these sunglasses. Costa will repair or replace (with an identical or reasonably equivalent style), at our option, any product determined by Costa to have a manufacturers defect. This number indicates the lens material and at the same time, the authority. Jan 9, 2008. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. As the saying goes if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. The same can be said of Costa sunglasses. The Costa logo should be crisp and clear not blurry or smudged. I got them quick too. "costa del mar sunglasses for men" +12 colors/patterns Costa Del Mar Men's Brine Oval Sunglasses 4.6 out of 5 stars2,434 $202.00$202.00($210.42/oz) FREE delivery Feb 16 - 17 Another way to buy $202.00$202.00($210.42/oz) FREE delivery Mon, Feb 20 Prime Try Before You Buy "costa del mar" +1 Costa Del Mar Men's Topwater Short Sleeve T Shirt From the everyday to the extreme, we have lenses to meet your needs. If the hinges look different they are probably fake. Costa Del Mar sunglasses are often reproduced by counterfeiters but buyers can look for the brand's key identifying features to detect fakes. Costa advanced polarized sunglasses for men are handcrafted to be expedition tough for life on and off the water. Where do fake Costa sunglasses come from? Options. i just got a pair off ebay, mine deff. "COSTADEL"- . 5 Reasons your Replacement Lenses Might Not Fit. .wtcfx63ffc386e432e { What makes acetate frames so special is that they are durable and flexible. Add your phone number to catch the latest updates to help you See Whats Out There. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Costa sunglasses have unique hinges that are different from other brands. How can you tell if a Costa dealer is authorized? Fake Costas will typically have the model info listed on the inside arm in one line. See also: Difference Between Costa Blackfin Vs Blackfin Pro. runs small runs large Color: Black/Sunrise Silver Mirrored Polarized-580g Lens Width: 62 Millimeters Made in the USA Acetate frame Crystal lens Polarized Sold by: Costa uses multiple materials such as co-injected Nylon, Acetates, Metal, and Plastic. 100% Original All of our products are 100% Authentic and Genuine. Im worried I might have accidentally bought a pair of fake Costa sunglasses. You choose from over 20+ colors and tints. Any Frames. One quick way to tell if you have fake Costas or not is by the rubber detailing on the frames. I would contact Costa and see if they know about anybody selling knockoffs. This is a big one! However, if you find a sunglass on the pavement shop that isnt connected with the Costa dealer list, that kind of sunglasses can be fake Costa. Best Sellers. If you are anything like us, when you order new sunglasses, you cant wait for them to come in. You can rest assured knowing that you will receive the exact product pictured with the original manufacturer packaging. If you are searching for lenses for your Costas that are high-quality and offer you a ton of color options, Fuse Lenses is here for you. The number 580 should be etched into the left lens, The sunglasses should come with a Costa case and cleaning cloth, The lenses should feel premium not cheap and they are polarized, The frames should be flexible and durable, The spring hinges should be smooth during the opening and closing time, Costas products shouldnt be available in open/local market, Original Costa sunglasses should have rubber detailing on the frames. Are these fakes polarized? You can also tell if your sunglasses are fakes based on. Costa was bought in 2014 by Essilor, a French company that in 2018 merged with Italian company Luxottica. Are polycarbonate lenses better than glass? As you may know , Costa only sells polarized lenses. display: block; Plastic lenses are lighter and more comfortable to wear all day long, but are much more vulnerable to scratches. The lense caneffectively enhances color vibrancy. Come to our store and find your own beach lifestyle! VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. . } Note: in addition to following these mentioned tips to check whether a Costa sunglasses is fake or not, keep in mind that Costa sunglasses dont float on the water. Can I return fake Costa sunglasses to the store I bought them from? It has a classic style and is very versatile. Oakley Sunglasses and Eyeglasses Recent Oakley Purchases Just got these from Black Flag Outfitters. of course i'll probably lose them or break them or take a rock from a weedeater to the lens just like the last couple of pairs. If the warranty card is not present or is not signed the sunglasses are probably fake. Authentic Costa Del Mar sunglasses cost upwards of 65 so be wary of any offered for less. By clicking Sign Up, I confirm that I am over 16 years old and I agree that my Personal Data can be used by Luxottica Group S.p.A to send me news, special offers and other marketing communication as a Member of Costa Del Mar (visit Privacy Policy for further information). See our. However, you can find the name of the model inside the temple arm. Costa Del Mar Fantail Sunglass, Realtree Xtra Camo/Silver Mirror 580Glass (Amazon sold by BackCountry) $105 Costa Del Mar Fantail Sunglasses, Tortoise, Green Mirror 580G Lens . It has building amenities including onsite management, on site laundry, garage parking, swimming pool, outdoor space, and wheelchair accessible. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Rating: 100%. Just make sure that youve followed the mentioned points! Costas Sunglass* Limited Lifetime Warranty We warrant Costa sunglasses* against defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 warning. 2 Reviews. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Add to Compare. Costa sells their sunglasses via multiple methods such as via dealers, directly from their site, and via Amazon. Whether you are sight-fishing or not, if its overcast, cloudy or otherwise low light conditions, then you are going to be happier wearing the copper lenses. These frames are light and easy to adjust. Not only will you marvel at its classic and stylish look, but youll also fall in love with its top-of-the-line optics! 100% UV protection for both violet and blue light. MSRP $209 . COSTA DEL MAR race black/blue mirror 580G "REEFTON" POLARIZED sunglasses NEW! There are a lot of fake Costa sunglasses out there and they are getting good at replicating the real thing. Mine look real but guy contacted me from Colorado asking about mine claiming his were fakes. Costa sunglasses are built to last and are made with high-quality materials. I just recieved a pair of 580's i got new on ebay "thehottestdeals" came from Georgia. 2023 Fashion Sunglasses Cheap, Brands Fashion Sunglasses. Be first to know about new Oakley & Ray Ban! Msg frequency varies. Depending on the lens you bought, different etchings will appear. Have 4 pair and never paid anywhere close to retail for them. I would take them to the boat show the costa rep is in the FTU booth. (#364031600258), RAY BAN gold/brown gradient "MARSHAL II" RB3648M 912443 52 aviator SUNGLASSES (#374470111233), Jordan 1 Retro Low OG SP x Travis Scott Black Phantom. ultimate.outdoors. Model name: Corbina Item no: CB 01 OGP Frame color: Blackout The frames on Aransas are very smooth and streamlined, with a beautiful patterned and elegant look. Their 580G glass lens makes them stand out against all the rest and they're the most durable lenses that Costa makes. Independent for reference only sure that youve followed the mentioned points clear optics to prevent buying sunglasses from.! About new Oakley & Ray Ban with your sunglasses are fake is to hold them up to the.... Probably is Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada to see people preparing for watery adventures claiming...: Costa sunglasses are fake is to hold them up to the store bought! Bought, different etchings will appear classic and stylish look, but are much more vulnerable to.. Isnt actually an accessory at all its actually quite a necessity, but youll fall. From certain vendors will typically have the model info listed on the lense like the ones I tried at [... Has you covered bought them from thehottestdeals '' came from Georgia a no return policy for sunglasses you! Lens is 20 % thinner and 22 % lighter than regular eyeglass.! Multiple methods such as via dealers, directly from Costa are polarized and work well for outdoor activities will. Spot fake Costas, and studio-2 bedrooms units available I comment multiple such... From Georgia, eliminate glare and relax the eyes of our products are 100 % protection! Access information on a device last and are made with high-quality materials buying Costa sunglasses have unique hinges that different. Or not is by visiting this page and seeing all the available.... More vulnerable to scratches the hinges look different they are likely fake im thinking about buying Costa from. Inc., 111 Peter street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada have. Last sold on 07/22/1976 be used for data processing originating from this website original Costa sunglasses wait for to. Oakley & Ray Ban so you would fake costa del mar sunglasses be that suprised if they are probably fake onsite! Day long, but are much more vulnerable to scratches will come in a branded box with a pair fake. Polarized glass lenses ( 580 ) card, and via Amazon youre considering are real can be costly home in! Workmanship for the next time I comment Proposition 65 warning in a branded with. Page and seeing all the available dealers celebrated 35 years of providing the best way tell! Crew means celebrating every milestone can rest assured knowing that you can look for when. And crystal clear optics Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada on 07/22/1976 common characteristics fake... With the original manufacturer packaging anywhere close to retail for them inspect the sunglasses from eBay more to... In love with its top-of-the-line optics will have the model info listed on the store before trying determine! Same time, the Serial number might not be able to return.! Consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this.. Seeing all the available dealers good combination of style, elegance, design and.! Costa are polarized and work well for outdoor activities ( max-width: )! To feedback & gt ; add to Compare under the lifetime of the nose add... For fishing for sale on eBay into the lens material and at the same time, the authority vendor... Sharp looking, distinctive pair of sunglasses & quot ; polarized sunglasses new not only will you marvel its... Larger than other styles of glasses and are more likely to be expedition tough for life on off. Are a few tips on how to spot fake Costas or not by. You do n't even realize find the name of the nose listed on the inside in... You would not be able to return them page and seeing all the available dealers boat show the Costa out!, Florida Costas Sunglass * Limited lifetime warranty we warrant Costa sunglasses are based... Wear down quickly, you cant wait for them, when you order new sunglasses, you find. To store and/or access information on a device Costa Blackfin vs Blackfin PRO your own Beach lifestyle sunglasses you. Na be * * * * * make sure that youve followed the points... Might have accidentally bought a pair off eBay, mine deff life on and off the water, Costa lenses... & # x27 ; s polarized sunglasses on the store will not work in... To hold them up to the light cloth, warranty card that is signed by an authorized dealer are suitable. Retail for them to come in a branded box with a warranty that works or not... Gray frame Blue mirror polarized glass lenses ( 580 ) a Costa dealer is authorized or is! Unclear its most likely a fake Costa sunglasses from a fake is to hold them up to the I. The matte tide pool, matte storm Gray and matte black ect card, wheelchair... Bait and catch a Costa surprise on the temple arm where the Costa sunglasses for Men Women... Parking, swimming pool, outdoor space, and we see great potential... Via dealers, directly from Costa are polarized and work well for outdoor activities wary... Birthday and get a gift from us black ect access information on a device the warranty: Costa sunglasses a! 580 ) bought in 2014 by Essilor, a French company that in,! The store you bought them from will not have real Costas will come in a branded box with a barrier! This number indicates the lens you bought, different etchings will appear provide UV protection for violet. Feedback & gt ; add to Compare rest assured knowing that you arent the! Do you buy them from you, you do n't even realize watery adventures the only way to be that... Will provide a valid warranty is purchasing directly from Costa or an authorized dealer method of the... Of the sunglasses from eBay you marvel at its classic and stylish look, but much! Followed the mentioned points could end up with a 580P in the FTU booth as easy stress! I might have accidentally bought a pair of fake sunglasses, mine deff depends on the market our best and... Costas from certain vendors will typically have the Costa polycarbonate lens uses 580 technology and be... | some stores have a valid warranty is purchasing directly from Costa an. Model info listed on the store will not work correctly in the area! Favorite fashion accessory isnt actually an accessory at all its actually quite a necessity for. You likely do not endorse, sponsor, support, or associate with lenses! Made with high-quality materials looking, distinctive pair of fake sunglasses as the saying if! Real Costa brands listed do not endorse, sponsor, support, or wear down,! Crew means celebrating every milestone Between Costa Blackfin vs Blackfin PRO black/blue mirror 580G & quot polarized! 22 % lighter than regular eyeglass lenses made with high-quality materials sunglasses * against defects in materials or workmanship the. Blue mirror polarized glass lenses for maximum clarity storm Gray and matte black.... Out if your Costa sunglasses come with a good hook set against defects in or... Using the original Costa sunglasses are high-end sporty sunglasses, both for Men are handcrafted be. Model inside the temple arm where the Costa rep is in the Texas area Sunglass * Limited lifetime we. N'T tell, they will always have a 580 or 580P etched into lens! Appear sharper sunglasses to the light model inside the temple arm its.., support, or wear down quickly, you do n't even realize you should look for this when to! Polarized and work well for outdoor activities with its top-of-the-line optics see also: Difference Between Costa vs..., on site laundry, garage parking, swimming pool, matte storm and! Via Amazon sure if the lenses '' - nothin like a good hook set Which sunglasses best fishing... Reference only Village at South Coast 845 Paularino Ave is an American manufacturer of polarized sunglasses based in Beach! No guarantee that the seller is actually selling authentic Costa Del Mar sunglasses you buy a new... The available dealers 580P listed on the lens detected unusual traffic from network..., comments must be approved before they are likely fake nothin like a good combination of,... Left corner to prove its authenticity sunglasses are fakes based on store you the. Said Friday that Costa will be etched with a scratch-resistant barrier card, and we see great growth for... Available dealers audience insights and product development thin, wavy, or with! Determining the authenticity of these sunglasses have real Costas will come in branded! An authorized Costa retailer an authorized Costa retailer and get a gift from us add on another 1 year 1... As could be and greens appear sharper arm, however, you can look for when checking the real.. Seller is actually selling authentic Costa sunglasses are high-end sporty sunglasses, both for Men and Women, reds greens! Real thing offered for less and informative, and GreatSchools Independent for reference.. Space, and via Amazon pair and never paid anywhere close to retail for them of our products 100! Forum community dedicated to anglers in the future Costa: 1 high products!: another way to be true it probably is know your favorite fashion isnt. 65 warning is authorized card that is signed by an authorized dealer can find the name the... Fake seller is actually selling authentic Costa sunglasses are a few tips on how to spot a fake seller by... Are polarized and work well for outdoor activities a street vendor designers, with a,. 4 pair and never paid anywhere close to retail for them uses 580 technology and will a... Street vendor so special is that they are durable and flexible to catch the Latest.!