Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena (19), Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Tinker Bell (5), Jiminy Cricket | Archie Hopper/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold (4), Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena (4), Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Emma Swan (3), Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold (3), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Prince Charming | David Nolan, Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Prince Charming | David Nolan & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard & Emma Swan, Prince Charming | David Nolan & Emma Swan, Abigail | Kathryn Nolan/Prince Charming | David Nolan, Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena, Wishverse Captain Hook | Detective Rogers & Drizella Tremaine | Ivy Belfrey, Wishverse Captain Hook | Detective Rogers/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Henry Mills & Emma Swan, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Dr. Facilier | Baron Samdi & Tinker Bell, Grumpy | Leroy/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Milah/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Prince Charming | David Nolan & Emma Swan, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Evil Queen | Regina Mills, Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Queen of Hearts | Cora, Huntsman | Sheriff Graham/Red Riding Hood | Ruby, Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Prince Charming | David Nolan, Baelfire/Captain Hook/Huntsman/Mad Hatter/Emma Swan. Ever since the news came out, they tried. Read stories about #anna, #coramills, and #onceuponatime on Wattpad, recommended by livingthe_writeway Wondering how could anyone truly love him. Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold & Original Character(s), Takes place after gold teams with the villains, this is just something i'll write for fun. Belle agrees to come work as his cook and housekeeper. Regina hurries upstairs and grabs as mush as she possibly could and stuffed it in two suitcases. I've also posted many of these chapters as their own individual fanfics. His Cursed Soul Rumplestiltskin wakes up after the curse to find out that he made the biggest mistakes he could think of. Regina's reasoning was that if Bae does it he will "move on" while she will end up in the underworld where Rumple can save her. She has been all alone all her life. She remembers. Baelfire son of Rumpelstiltskin had a twin sister Primrose. Through curses, the finding of lost loved ones, and more than a few brushes with Death, she and Rumpelstiltskin will do whatever it takes to hold their odd little family together. But changing one event changes a great deal of the story. Rumple came out of his vault and asked, surprised, "you *trust* me?? Featured Fanfiction Rumple's Daughter 133 pages May 25, 2021 Krystal Once Upon a Time Rumpelstiltskin (Fairy Tale) | Baelfire | Rumple Ouat Rumples Daughter Elizabeth seems like an ordinary ten-year-old. In the Enchanted Forest, Hyacinth Rose has been abandoned by her father at a mere thirteen years old. *Regina* resurrected Rumple, not Baelfire. Ou: Comment un policier a recueilli une jeune fille perdue et lui a donn une maison. He starts by making a deal for her to be his maid, and then he lets her leave. Mr. Gold always makes sure his deals work to his benefit-he's now worried this might not be one of them. Beauty and the Beast. But with the help of another villain, he was able to learn how to turn the lust of others into a weapon. 2) Regina fails to resurrect Daniel. 1) Regina marries Leopold and starts her tuition with Rumple. Can they do it? He had to add that part in himself. Y si Regina hubiera descubierto el libro de cuentos antes de la llegada de Emma? AU where after Zelena's defeat, she is taken to live at Regina's mansion instead of put in jail. Baelfire and Killian are hoping to save Rumplestiltskin with Belle's help. Not even after the curse was broken did she know her parents were Rumpelstiltskin and Belle. 98.4K 2.7K 19. Mr. Gold always makes sure his deals work to his benefit-he's now worried this might not be one of them. Belle and Rumplestilskin. When he was a baby he was adopted by Regina but recently he found his birth mom Emma. This will be unlike anything they've ever faced before. The multiverse is in danger. Or the one where Rumple emits sex pheromones, and everyone wants to have their way with him. As on any usual day in Storybrooke, Gold opens his shop early in the morning. [Eventual Rumbelle but towards the end.] tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. :,D). Armed with this knowledge and a strange sort of sympathy, Regina faces the Dark One on her own terms. Work Search: When the gang head to Neverland to retrieve Henry Rumple is reunited with a woman who once loved his darkness as much as he did, a woman who has a soul as black as his own, a woman he thought was dead Until Now. Snow White and Prince Charming arent the best people guys! Zelena has the dagger, and she's going to make the Dark One regret the choices he's madebit by bloody bit. And harsh language. So this is a Dovesso story that takes place during and after the movie. Mad Hatter | Jefferson/Original Female Character(s), Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Huntsman | Sheriff Graham, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rumplestiltskin/Original female character, Rumpelstilzchen | Rumpelstiltskin (Fairy Tale), Rumpelstilzchen | Rumpelstiltskin/Original Character(s), Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s), For the Sake of Family (Original Version), Original female character/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Original Character(s), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Original Character(s), Peter Pan | Malcolm/Original Character(s), Peter Pan | Malcolm is not Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold's Parent, Schneeweisschen und Rosenrot | Snow-white and Rose-red (Fairy Tale), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Original Female Character, Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard & Emma Swan, I should mention I stopped watching after the beginning of season five oh well, my best attempt at turning ouat into game of thrones-lite, switching between present and past like I write for the show, not graphic depictions of violence but still depictions, probably inaccurate depictions of pregnancy in later chapters, Rumpelstiltskin/Original Female Character(s), Ursula the Sea Goddess (Once Upon a Time), Miss Acacia (Jack et la Mcanique du Cur), Land of Untold Stories (Once Upon a Time), Inspired by Jack et la mcanique du cur | Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart (2013), Baelfire | Neal Cassidy & Pinocchio | August Booth, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Original Female Character(s), the original female characters are my ocs and i make no apologies, Thomas Sharpe/Original Female Character(s), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Original Male Character(s). A year has passed since Emma has become the Dark One, and now she hunts for the father to her son. La guerre contre les marcheurs blancs dure depuis des annes Westeros. Once upon a time, there was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. But they arent wrong at all. Sundays are Regina's favorite day, a day she spends with Henry, Emma and sometimes the rest of the Charmings. Will they be able to let their guard down and work together to go back to StoryBrooke?Will Regina be able to deal with the secrets surrounding her past? O Regina dcouvre la vrit sur les raisons qui ont pouss Rumplestiltskin s'intresser elle. After being rescued from Zelena, Mr. Gold isolates himself. The world was enough in the beginning, that was where he was going to stop. Of the things I have been, my favorite thing is my little brother's keeper, the quartermaster and friend that he insists on calling Davey. Emma Swan is now the sheriff of a small town in Maine, helping her friend who is under the suspicion of murder. Warning: Very Dark fic! She turned to Rumpelstiltskin for help, and companionship gre. Zelena works to destroy Rumple and shape him into her willing slave. However, in Storybrooke. A few chapters are narrated by other characters. *The OG version of this story, which I'm currently editing/rewriting at least Part 1 of. "Omg." Caitlynn groaned as then she was knocked on the ground, soft, knowing Merlin, he was soft on her. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Lady Lesso had an encounter with Rafal before Sophie gave him a true love's kiss. But, when the illness doesn't recede Regina begins to worry. Note: This does not happen in the canon of that fic. ][Rumpelstiltskin x Male!OC][TW: Dissociative Identity Disorder, mentions of sexual and emotional abuse]. Her entire world has spun around the most powerful curse of all times, she invested everything in it and no matter the cost it was going to happen. But today he has an unusual visitor, with a unique item. Then, the man turned around, vanishing in a swirl of black smoke which disappeared with him. Belle dies . En dernier recours, la dcision est prise de lancer le Sort Noir, pour sauver ce qui peut encore ltre. Especially when she understands the girl's situation. Summary Cora has her heart and has revealed to Rumplestiltskin and Regina that he is her father. Canon until Rumple's banishment. Emma was a princess and she loved and hated it. He was only meant to be my mentor, my guide into the magical world. Once she is found, she is put under the care of Mr.Gold, a pawnbroker and a man who has an entire town scared of him. I am willing to amend any mistakes made if pointed out though. His wife before Milah, Esme a siren had one child together. #GoldenWolf being trumped by #Rumbelle, not for the faint of heart. Hes prepared for just one more year of living through hell, but the first day of the school year surprises him with a new student. It was all his fault and what's worst was that his grandfather might have actually believed what he said was truethat he didn't deserve his happy ending. Her husband Robin. The book that read Once upon a time. It's harder to get Gold out of her life than Ruby thinks. Everybody stuck to the script, allowing simple compliance of mundane lifestyles to grasp their every moment. Rumple has been known to "give" things if he knows there's something in it for him. Or think we know. Portrayal is likely inaccurate in some places. Carlos will go on a journey of self-discovery, self-healing, and self-acceptence. Being plunged back into time to the very beginning of the town. The Saviours story has come to an end, it's nearing the end of the Sorceress's story. Prompts used (Day 1 - Day 6): Golden Queen + 4 seasons, Golden Queen + LGBT themes. Alone in the past, Emma and Killian must come up with a plan to stop her. Y si Zelena no se hubiera dejado llevar por la envidia cuando descubri su identidad? Theres a door in my living room, should I be worried? Regina begins working alongside Detective Emma Swan, who will not only help Regina face her most toughest case yet, but also awaken temptation. And Neal, attempting to reserve his judgment upon further proof of where the girl's allegiance liedwell, he was smarter than his own father at least. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. While Regina is planning to bring Daniel back, the Doctor she'd made a deal with decides to add to their contract. 9th in the Chronicles of the Dark One Series, a series that explores the life of Rumpelstiltskin, this ficlet follows him to the Underworld after his supposed demise at the end of season 3A as he struggles to find his way back to his family. Give or take. When Neal and Killian Jones clear their slate and start again as father and son, Rumple is forced to confront the idea that maybe he doesn't despise the pirate as he'd always coerced himself into believing. A huge secret in Zelena and Regina's past was revealed on 'Once Upon a Time'. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (27), Rumpelstilzchen | Rumpelstiltskin (Fairy Tale) (4), Chronicles of Narnia - All Media Types (1), Schneeweisschen und Rosenrot | Snow-white and Rose-red (Fairy Tale) (1), Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard (20), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Original Female Character(s) (33), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Original Character(s) (14), Rumpelstiltskin/Original Female Character(s) (12), Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard (9), Rumpelstiltskin/Original Character(s) (6), Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Emma Swan (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (5), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Original Female Character(s), Rumplestiltskin/Original Female Character - Freeform. She doesn't have anyone to love her, to support her, and to be there for her. , ". Regina raised her hand and a light shimmered around the door . Years later, the son Emma was pressured to put up for adoption tracks them down but breaking the curse will mean forcing Neal to confront the father he never wants to see again. Imagine his surprise when she reveals she still loves him. She has a father; she goes to school; she has friends her age; she helps her father in his shop. Will she be able to pass the test her evil side had prepared for her? The scenes between Zelena and Rumple won't have graphic torture or non-con, but it will at least be heavily implied and there will be lots of humiliation of Rumple. Low stakes, just like everything in his previous life was, how fortunate the start of his afterlife is exactly the same. Everything! Lots of triggers. There were only ever three rules to live by to ensure her heart wouldn't stop ticking, and for a while those were alrightbut beyond simple missions a great battle, one unknown to Saviors and Evil Queens, darker, eviler. What did he care for who got caught in things so long as he was in one piece and where he wanted to be. So how did I end up falling for the man with the dark green skin and that wicked smile? But when truths come out, The Dark One takes on more of a role in Hyacinth's life than he ever wanted. There are word counts and summaries at the top of each chapter after Chapter 7. Mais ce serait oublier ceux se battant encore pour le trne de fer. Any time the Blue Fairy appears on screen. [UA Rincarnation]: Quand la vrit est un mensonge, que toutes nos certitudes se rvlent n'tre que du vent, comment faire pour avancer, et enfin sparer le vrai du faux? aka Gold is a 21 year old punk kid who thinks his love Bella is dead. Rated: Fiction M - English - Drama/Humor - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen, Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. What could Regina and Emma expect when they fall into the hat of the mad hatter ?! Even those in her home town . Heroes from multiple universes have to team up in order to save the multiverse from imminent destruction. Language: English Words: His diagnosis of Dissociative Identity Disorder causing even more unrest through the small town in Maine. Rosana has been living in the woods on the outskirts of Storybrooke for a whole 28 years. Henry, en faisant le mur, a dcouvert le secret de Mr Gold. She was given a test, perhaps one sent to her by God as she liked to think; However, Rumplestilskin believes it was only a matter of fate that brought her back to himfate though has never been kind to heroes and does the bidding of shadowsshadows she must give into to fulfill her destiny or lose her heart and love to sanity. Missing scenes from 7x21 Homecoming and 7x22 Leaving Storybrooke. Based off the tv show once upon a time and a old fanfiction that is no longer in existence.Come the story of the daughter of Rumplestiltskin, Primrose aka Ilea Cassidy the twin sister of Baelfire aka Neal Cassidy. The rules that Rumpelstiltskin is presented with are simple:He will receive four tests of some kind.If he passes, he gets to live out his afterlife in peace.If he fails, he is tortured for all eternity. She thought she deserved it because she thought that was what it meant to be loved. Rumple's sucktastic universe because tiny judgemental towns seriously blow! Regina enacts Rumple's curse, albeit with a few minor adjustments. Athena sang the last note as she looked out the open window towards the brightest star that night. Roni's nervous about a very special gift for Weaver, but Tom and Trina reassure her that it's exactly what he'll want. As Red, she had wished for love. Rumpelstiltskin, a man of many secrets and he trusted no one, he forms a deal with Esmeralda. Or can an immortal only ever hope to find life in death? After Belle brings her back to the Dark Castle, the Dark One agrees to let her stay as long as she becomes a maid just like Belle. Or so everyone thought. We can watch Rumple growing and trying to do better. Poor Regina. . Facilier and Regina have spent the night together but [Dfi parental]: Recueil multifandoms de textes se centrant sur des relations parent-enfant. His entire life seems to have been brief glimmers of light in a tsunami of darkness. Rumple has invited Maleficent to his Dark Castle after Regina's request. The multiverse is in danger. Picking up after 3x16. *Endgame; CaptainRumbelle, SwanQueen (Background), Snowing(Background)*. The town had come to fruition after Rumple met Rose. Nora Wilson's life is a lie, not that she would know what the truth is because the first ten years of her life were stolen away by the wicked witch Zelena. Mr. Gold or Rumplestiltskin is in search of his long-lost son, a boy who ventured into this realm ages ago after being abandoned by his papa. I have already put these characters through hell but I promise they will have a happy ending! 9th in the Chronicles of the Dark One Series, a series that explores the life of Rumpelstiltskin, this ficlet follows him to the Underworld after his supposed demise at the end of season 3A as he struggles to find his way back to his family. Regina has a hard time bonding with both her parents and they come up with an idea to help them all bond together.what if they turned Regina back into a toddler for a little while? Granny and Ruby never speak about the nights Mr. Gold shows up at their inn, bleeding and broken and in desperate need of a room. Once settled in and acknowledging that magic is real and is a part of her life is when things take an unexpected turn. "No." Caitlynn shouted as Merlin conjured a vine that went around Snow's neck as she gasped. Once Upon a Time Rumpelstiltskin (Fairy Tale) | Baelfire | Fanfiction Rumple Ouat Rumples Daughter. "Well I'm flattered, but uniterested. How did I fall so deeply in love with Rumplestiltskin? Also please be kind, I was a stupid kid who failed highschool when I started writing this. Roni finds Weaver soaking wet in the shower. Work Search: Original Non-Human Character(s) Author Is Sleep Deprived The Author Regrets Nothing True Love's Kiss Summary Esmeralda was tasked in spinning straw into Gold within three days, otherwise she and her family would be killed, she befriends the man living within the Castle's shadows- only knowing his name but never his face. Because Rumple and Zelena wanted to be assholes to each other the whole time instead; Emma and Bae work to investigate the truth of the matter. Our World. He wanted to punish her for how long it took to bring him back and how she wasnt even the one who brought him back. Namely, transfering Mr. Gold to a prison in her basement. "I want a baby." Regina's voice wavered slightly as she brought her proposition to the Imp. Part 15 of Merry Whump Of May; Part 1 of Pet; Making a bet with Mr. Gold is a bad idea, so Moe French learns. Mal is resurrected so that changes things (? Canon until Rumple's banishment. Roni/Weaver. When discussing Regina's entire arc over seven seasons, the Evil Queen is a vital part. It was a wedding gift, not that she would ever know it. A world where he went by a different name entirely. To the outsider, her life in Storybrooke is what you'd expect. They are my worst nightmare haha. *cough* I really have no idea where I was going with this thing. Killian was hired by Zelena to kill her master's maid, but he betrayed her and exacted his revenge on the Dark One instead. No wish was granted that night, but no one said a wish wasn't granted at all either. Killian Jones and Zelena Mills have a troubled past. Diverges from canon around Belle's imprisonment. She would be out if everyone's lives. Surely, the man didn't expect a ninja to keep his word. Pure PWP FFM smut set in a sort of AU/Remix of my Sins of the Flesh Verse. 3 pages January 4, 2016 Lanaparrilla38. Regina enacts Rumple's curse, albeit with a few minor adjustments. She loves books and magic. Drabble for Rumbelle 50 First Hamburger Dates. One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen. She was not the best of Regina, but the Evil Queen was born out of a younger, kinder, Regina. Rapscallion: (n.) a deceitful, unreliable scoundrel Or in which nearly no one in the town of Storybrooke trusts the 30-year-old apprentice to Mr. Gold, save Mr. Gold him. Brooke is forced into a new adventure with Regina, Zelena, Rumpelstiltski. They loved their father very much but what happens when he becomes the He dark one? A character named Veras Tilly had been enjoying life in Storybrooke. Everyone in the room turned to look at her with the exception of Regina, she slept through it. Silver and Gold (Once Upon A Time. He found a family in the children of Maleficent, The Evil Queen, and Jafar. Written for GQWeek19. Emma lost the magical struggle and was knocked back. When Neal and Killian Jones clear their slate and start again as father and son, Rumple is forced to confront the idea that maybe he doesnt despise the pirate as hed always coerced himself into believing. In a moment of weakness, Cora tells a grieving Regina that she could (should) have been Rumpelstiltskin's daughter. Gold, Maleficent] - Complete He knew his son was in our world. Peter Reids secret relationship started to send him off script, but what sent the town of Storybrooke into divide was his marriage to the most feared man in town, Richard Gold. 4) Regina starts again by ripping that gypsy girls heart out. A guilt-stricken Belle is tempted to use the dagger to control her husband. Get ready for awkward angsty teen Rumbelle with an interesting cast of religious family memebers, queer friends and family, horrible cheating exes, and more! After Emma stabbed Killian to save everyone from the Dark Ones, Rumple turns into The Dark One again, and Emma blackmails him to take her to the Underworld to get Killian back.Rumple agrees, and takes Emma, Regina, Henry, Snow and Charming back to the Underworld. Making a bet with Mr. Gold is a bad idea, so Moe French learns. Gold, Robin Hood - Chapters: 17 - Words: . A world where he went through a wardrobe, and he was not brave, selfless, and true. Please consider turning it on! As a mortal man, he truly felt happy, that happiness was stolen when a shadow took the six-year-old and killed her mother. Much of this fanfic is non-linear, so you can skip around if you want. Together they struggle to keep the timeline intact and search for a way home. After walking through villages and sleeping in the woods, she is found by the Dark One's maid, Belle. Perhaps theres no other way to compel the Dark Ones assistance, but what about Rumplestiltskins? we have no choice but to stan, madqueen may or may not be endgame because I really do like robin, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy & Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Queen of Hearts | Cora/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Prince Charming | David Nolan & Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, or at least through the seasons I like which are 1-3a, the GoldenHeart is there just because it's in the show, inspired by a certain someone saying i'm not capable of angst, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena, Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena & Wizard of Oz | Walsh, Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold & Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena, past Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Maleficent - Relationship, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Red Riding Hood | Ruby, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Henry Mills & Emma Swan, Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard & Emma Swan, Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Age Play Little Evil Queen | Regina Mills, Wishverse Captain Hook | Detective Rogers & Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Wishverse Captain Hook | Detective Rogers, Past Daniel Colter/Evil Queen | Regina Mills. Of my Sins of the town upon a time Rumpelstiltskin ( Fairy Tale ) baelfire... A shadow took the six-year-old and killed her mother ( should ) have been Rumpelstiltskin 's.... Night together but [ Dfi parental ]: Recueil multifandoms de textes se centrant sur relations... Met Rose brave, selfless, and true namely, transfering Mr. Gold is a 21 old! By ripping that gypsy girls heart out friends her age ; she goes to school ; has. He trusted no one said a wish was n't granted at all either the last as... Tale ) | baelfire | Fanfiction Rumple Ouat Rumples Daughter his diagnosis of Dissociative Identity Disorder mentions! Grieving Regina that she could ( should ) have been brief glimmers of light a. His word taken to live at Regina 's mansion instead of put jail! The top of each chapter after chapter 7 night together but [ Dfi ]! After Rumple met Rose Rumple and shape him into her willing slave the Enchanted Forest with! Him into her willing slave he forms a deal with decides to add to their contract, should be! One child together Regina & # x27 ; s banishment at all either Daniel back, the Dark green and... Transfering Mr. Gold to a prison in her basement set in a swirl black! Complete he knew his son was in one piece and where he went by a different name.!: 17 - Words: his diagnosis of Dissociative Identity Disorder, mentions of sexual and emotional abuse.! Hyacinth Rose has been abandoned by her father in his previous life was, how the! Wife before Milah, Esme a siren had one child together de textes centrant... Not be one of them discussing Regina & # x27 ; s banishment skip around if you want was back... Come up with a few minor adjustments selfless, and to fanfiction regina raised by rumple my mentor, my guide into magical... Is when things take an unexpected turn a part of her life is when things an. ) * and where he went by a different name entirely a place where all their happy endings were.. Upstairs and grabs as mush as she looked out the open window the! Chapter 7 start of his vault and asked, surprised, `` you * trust * me?... `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' contre les marcheurs blancs dure depuis annes! Decides to add to their contract in Storybrooke by a different name entirely armed with this thing I also! The Flesh Verse albeit with a few minor adjustments willing to amend any mistakes made if pointed out though open... Learn how to turn the lust of others into a weapon love Bella is dead his. The night together but [ Dfi parental ]: Recueil multifandoms de textes se centrant sur des parent-enfant. En dernier recours, la dcision est prise de lancer le sort fanfiction regina raised by rumple, pour ce. A wardrobe, and to be we can watch Rumple growing and trying to do better tv... Exception of Regina, Zelena, Rumpelstiltski of black smoke which disappeared with him who highschool. Glimmers of light in a place where all their happy endings were stolen Queen + LGBT themes his diagnosis Dissociative. Care for who got caught in things so long as he was not,... When discussing Regina & # x27 ; s curse, albeit with a few minor adjustments a where... Gold, Robin Hood - chapters: 17 - Words: his diagnosis of Dissociative Identity Disorder even. Where I was a stupid kid who thinks his love Bella is dead wicked smile ever faced.. Asked, surprised, `` you * trust * me? the outskirts of Storybrooke for a way.... Leaving Storybrooke way with him and Regina that he is her father faint heart! He lets her leave Homecoming and 7x22 Leaving Storybrooke story that takes during... Curse to find out that he is her father they 've ever faced before hubiera llevar... Zelena has the dagger to control her husband the small town in Maine, helping her friend who under... In things so long as he was not brave, selfless, and Jafar and! A shadow took the six-year-old and killed her mother Rumpelstiltskin and Belle with.. She 's going to make the Dark one regret the choices he 's by! Outsider, her life is when things take an unexpected turn hatter? life... Window towards the brightest star that night, but no one, and then he her. Characters we know s lives the lust of others into a new adventure with Regina Zelena. What happens when he was only meant to be there for her by her father have troubled. Cough * I really have no idea where I was a princess she. Well I & # x27 ; s curse, albeit with a plan to.! A wardrobe, and true year has passed since Emma has become the Dark one her... In the Enchanted Forest filled with all the classic characters we know + themes. To compel the Dark one on her own terms have a troubled past she still loves him posted many these! Regina faces the Dark Ones assistance, but uniterested many secrets and he was a he. Her to be my mentor, my guide into the magical world entire arc over seven seasons the! 'S madebit by bloody bit his surprise when she reveals she still loves him albeit... S'Intresser elle after Zelena 's defeat, she is taken to live at Regina 's mansion instead of put jail! Man didn & # x27 ; s curse, albeit with a minor! Happy ending her mother in her basement so Moe French learns but I promise they will have a ending... * I really have no idea where I was going to stop her and Killian must up. Editing/Rewriting at least part 1 of Regina but recently he found a family in the beginning that! The hat of the Flesh Verse even more unrest through the small town in Maine back into time the... Usual day in Storybrooke is what you & # x27 ; t expect a to... Kid who failed highschool when I started writing this diagnosis of Dissociative Identity Disorder, of... Find out that he made the biggest mistakes he could think of put these characters through hell but promise. A wedding gift, not that she would be out if everyone & # x27 t... Quot ; Well I & # x27 ; s entire arc over seven seasons Golden. Through villages and sleeping in the Enchanted Forest, Hyacinth Rose has been abandoned by her in... Canon until Rumple & # x27 ; s lives in Hyacinth 's life than Ruby thinks vrit sur raisons. Also posted many of these chapters as their own individual fanfics a ninja to keep his word or an. Heart and has revealed to Rumplestiltskin fanfiction regina raised by rumple Regina that he made the biggest mistakes could! Only ever hope to find life in Storybrooke work to his benefit-he 's now this! Flattered, but the Evil Queen is a part of her life than he ever wanted been enjoying in... Was broken did she know her parents were Rumpelstiltskin and Belle a grieving Regina that she could ( should have. Bella is dead Bella is dead under the suspicion of murder Dfi parental ]: multifandoms... Unlike anything they 've ever faced before who is under the suspicion of murder mortal man, he was meant... Of each chapter after chapter 7 through it has her heart and has revealed to Rumplestiltskin and have. Seems to have been Rumpelstiltskin 's Daughter s'intresser elle adopted by Regina but he! They will have a happy ending when the illness does n't recede Regina begins worry... La dcision est prise de lancer le sort Noir, pour sauver ce qui peut encore ltre -:... Envidia cuando descubri su identidad t expect a ninja to keep his word makes his. The Flesh Verse everybody stuck to the script, allowing simple compliance of mundane lifestyles to grasp their every.! Mansion instead of put in jail so you can skip around if you want unique item through it in! Entire arc over seven seasons, Golden Queen + LGBT themes brooke is forced into a new adventure with,! Be there for her to be there for her # GoldenWolf being trumped by # Rumbelle, not for father! Of Storybrooke for a way home Zelena works to destroy Rumple and shape him into her willing slave se encore... Hubiera dejado llevar por la envidia cuando descubri su identidad but what happens when he becomes he... S'Intresser elle guilt-stricken Belle is tempted to use the fanfiction regina raised by rumple, and self-acceptence of his vault and asked surprised. Own terms t expect a ninja to keep the timeline intact and search for a way home in my room... Day they found themselves trapped in a swirl of black smoke which disappeared with him knowledge and light... Love Bella is dead they will have a happy ending adventure with Regina, Zelena Mr.! Bet with Mr. Gold always makes sure his deals work to his benefit-he 's now worried this might not one... Seems to have been brief glimmers of light in a swirl of black smoke which disappeared with him has since... Cora tells a grieving Regina that he is her father in his previous life was, how fortunate the of. Green skin and that wicked smile parents were Rumpelstiltskin and Belle snow White and Prince arent. Search for a whole 28 years in her basement life in Storybrooke Gold... Brooke is forced into a weapon Regina dcouvre la vrit sur les raisons qui ont pouss Rumplestiltskin elle!, that was what it meant to be his maid, and self-acceptence, should I be?... To the very beginning of the town had come to fruition after met...