And the loaded potato soup and casserole are fantastic! Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat (VIDEO). Is that up to your own preference? Whenever we eat at OCharleys restaurant I inevitably chow down on two things the dinner rolls (OMG theyre so good!) Thank you for sharing that with us Pauline. Cant wait to try it as a Clam Chowder! Hi Anne, a serving is about a cup to a cup and a half. My husband cant tolerate the dairy in a soup. I didnt have whole milk so I used 3 parts 2% and 1 part half and half and used the Instant Pot stirring in the sour cream and cheese after 10 minutes cook time. I thought it mightve been from adding the cold sour cream into the hot soup but after googling, I found that using russet potatoes makes soups have a grainy texture. Every bite is loaded with creamy soup with chunks of potatoes, bacon, and cheese. Meanwhile, saute bacon in a dutch oven until crispy then transfer to a plate, reserving 1 Tbsp bacon grease in the pot. To try Firehouse Pairs, find your nearest location , or save time and order your Firehouse Pairs online or on the Firehouse Subs app and pick it up at the Rapid Rescue To Go station. The film looks at Read Im so happy to hear that! Creamy potato soup loaded with tender potatoes, savory bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, onions, chives, and a hint of pepper. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Ho there! If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Fantastic, i mashed 1/2 the spuds so it was thicker, also xtra cheese and bacon. WOW! Just be careful not to overheat or it will split. i used 2 1/2 pounds yukon gold potatoes. This post may contain affiliate links. dessertweek.com, tip Thanks again for providing another outstanding recipe. Im so happy you love our recipes! Calorie Goal 1760 Cal. Which parts are not written properly so we can check. Simple, quick, and all ingredients that I keep on hand. just made this potato soup. Winter is right around the corner. Thats so great! Hi Anne, I havent tried but I think that would work fine to freeze. Stir and allow the soup to heat thoroughly (don't let it boil). Potatoes do not freeze well. Add the flour and continue to cook for another minute, stirring constantly. If you do try it, Id love to know how it turns out! 20% Daily Value. Take the green parts and slice them thinly, set aside. Keep dinner light and cozy with these top-rated brothy soups. Hi Lily, I havent tried this with carrots to advise but I bet that could work. Over 2 million text articles (no photos) from The Philadelphia Inquirer and Philadelphia Daily News; Text archives dates range from 1981 to today for The Philadelphia Inquirer and 1978 to . So yeah, obviously youre not going to want to eat this soup every single night. Made this for dinner last night and it was a hit all around the table! It sounds like you have a new favorite! Love potato soup.My granddaughter is coming to stay for a few days. Thanks for sharing, Joan! Make your next event easy with Firehouse Subs catering services. Chicken Salad Chick Loaded Potato Soup Nutrition Facts. Devine. It didnt seem to have as much flavor, used different potatoes and the chives had disappeared completely. A quick, 30-minute recipe that is total comfort food. I hope that helps. Get full nutrition facts for other Firehouse Subs products and all your other favorite brands. Stir in 3/4 cup sour cream, 1 cup shredded cheddar, and half half of your cooked bacon (reserving the rest for serving). Easy , fast and Very delicious Thank you Natasha you are the best . And our 2 year old did not complain one bit, but all his soup and said it was good, What is the reserved bacon grease for? Thank you so much! It is so good. NOTE: If youre using Yukon potatoes, the skin may be left on. Whisked it with some soup in a separate bowl then added to pot. 15g. We enjoyed as dinner with warm bread. Added some sweet corn and chick peas. Source: www.restaurantcateringsystems.com, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Loaded Baked Potato Soup Firehouse Subs, Chicken Ala King Pioneer Woman - 11 Recipe Directions, Succotash Recipe Pioneer Woman - Get Recipe Instructions. Whether you love a bowl full of fresh veggies or a simple, pizza poque poque with bagnet as topping, at Bistro Candon Siling duwag: I thought that, Tis the season for freshly baked snickerdoodle cookies and red- and green-frosted cupcakes and, Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Alternatives, Rosarita Vegetarian Refried Beans Ingredients, World's Best Vegetarian Enchilada Recipe. It was delicious and a keeper. "People seem to be interested in all things culinary more than ever before," Ersher says. Just made this. My husband and I LOVE your recipes! This post may contain affiliate links. Firehouse Subs Loaded Baked Potato Soup . Slowly add 2 1/2 cups milk and 2 1/2 cups broth, whisking constantly then bring to a soft boil. She's the star of the film "Hayden & Her Family," a documentary by Evanston-based filmmaker May May Tchao. Hi Julia, it sounds like either too much potatoes or too little broth. Such a luscious starter and that too when the weather is so chilly outside. Just trying to cut back on pots and pans. Loved it! I like it so much that Im going to try the Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese for my nieces and nephews. Compare the affordable local sub shops and learn about dinner specials. Loaded baked potato soup creamy potato soup loaded with tender potatoes savory bacon sharp cheddar cheese onions chives and a hint of pepper. Vegetarian Burger Recipes Using Beans Air Fryer Indian Vegetarian Recipes Recipes With Beans Vegetarian . Hi Basil! Whisk in flour, milk and broth until smooth. Please read my disclosure policy. Here are some options: Loaded potato soup is comfort food at its finest. Just imagine diving into a bowl like that on a cold evening perfection! Hi Jean, I havent tried but I think that would work fine to freeze. I hope you are staying safe and healthy. I used two cups of water and 1/2 cup heavy cream instead of chicken broth, and it came out delicious! Big hit! Could you be more specific in your feedback? Several of her recipes have become reader favorites on our blog and I know her recipes to be really good. Can you freeze it? Hy Vee Hearty Baked Potato With Cheddar Bacon Bits Soup 18 8 Oz Can. Hi It's one of the best restaurants in Jacksonville, FL. We made this for Halloween night. Firehouse Subs is an American restaurant chain based in Jacksonville, Florida. How do I convert this to a crockpot meal instead of stovetop? Ive made this and its excellent. Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with chicken stock, bring to a boil. Cook over LOW heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. I believe that delicious meals should be easy to make. When I am get confused and not clear what comes after what, recipe is not detailed enough then I know that must be not Natashas recipe. I have red potatoes from the garden. I have made it 4 times and always delicious. Hi, I would love to try this recipe but I dont like onions. Add in boiled potatoes, stir, and place lid on pot. Firehouse Subs Loaded Potato Soup, 6 oz. I used Greek yogurt instead of sour cream bc its what I had. It sure is Pearl! Just trying to troubleshoot what I did wrong. Hi Heidi, I just continue cooking with the grease in the pot. After they have cooled, peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Best potato soup Ive made. Hi Maggie, you can find our favorite kitchen tools in our Amazon Affiliate Shop HERE. UNK the , . Those flavors really stood out against the nice creamy base and were absolutely delicious together. a Firehouse Subs Loaded Potato Soup Bowl does not contain egg, fish, MSG, nitrates, peanuts, seeds, shellfish or tree nuts. Can I double this recipe easily? RecipesChoice always welcomes new partners around the world. www.calorieking.com, best In a large dutch oven or stock pot, melt butter over MED heat. Love love the consistently. We will respond to you as soon as possible. If I am going to add carrots when should I do that? My most asked for soup. * DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet. Hi Lynn, I wasnt able to measure it that way. Thank you for the review. Hi Dani, Im curious if the potatoes are not fully ripe or larger, causing it to take longer? I also added some heavy cream because, well why not! Thats so great! I'm Amanda. Chop into bits. Thanks for your good comments and feedback! This sandwich was DELICIOUS!! Hi Christina, I havent tried that yet to advise but I imagine that will be okay. Easy recipe for creamy Loaded Potato Soup. I also used Yukon golds instead of red. Subway Loaded Potato Soup Recipe | Dandk Organizer from i0.wp.com. Thats so great, Kat! All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. I found a decent base recipe on CDKitchen, made a few tweaks and came up with a truly delicious copycat of the original! This soup is fabulous! Have a question? Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. I have lots of potatoes that I need to use before we travel for a few weeks. Remove from oven and allow them to cool. Serving a variety of hot gourmet sub sandwiches. Subscribe & receive my most popular recipes compiled into an easy ebook format! Canadian Chopped Salad w/ Grilled Chicken, Jack In The Box Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe, Jack In The Box Teriyaki Chicken Pasta Recipe. Sure! Matt Bishop: The Village Duo is the way to go, badass. Thank you Amanda! you can use Russet, Idaho or Yukon gold potatoes. Continue whisking until liquid is smooth and starts to thicken slightly. Regardless, the recipes are fantastic! Hi Alena, I think that could work. Boil for approximately 10 minutes, or until they are 3/4 of the way cooked. Cook over medium heat until almost boiling, but do not boil. Did take a bit longer but it was absolutely delicious! They never fail, This will definitely be on rotation for cold season soups. I believe that delicious meals should be easy to make. It's very simple, you just need to enter the search keyword "recipes + Firehouse Subs Potato Soup Recipe" then the results will be displayed as soon as you press the search button. Or how many total ounces does this recipe make? Thats just awesome!! We're not far from Lotte Plaza Market. Natasha has not disappointed with any of my attempts at her recipes. All I have is 2% milk. Place potatoes in a pot, cover with water, season with salt and cook until tender then drain. Thank you for that wonderful compliment! Also, my neighbors plowed my driveway and I had plenty to give them a taste of it. Loved it. You may also like my corn-chowder-recipe. This soup will burn easily if not stirred enough and/or if soup is allowed to boil. Youre so nice! This is Amazing. Love the whole thing, the flavor of the base is yummy and the bacon adds a nice element. Hi Cece! Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 22 tips and reviews. Step 5: Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Youre so welcome, Emma! and the loaded baked potato soup! And casserole are fantastic, Im curious if the potatoes and the bacon adds nice! Would love to know how it turns out Jean, I mashed 1/2 the spuds so it was,! Also xtra cheese and bacon 3/4 of the film looks at Read Im so happy to that! Rotation for cold season soups a cold evening perfection but I dont like.! We travel for a few tweaks and came up with a truly delicious copycat the! Am going to want to eat this soup will burn easily if stirred. Brothy soups rolls ( OMG theyre so good! bacon in a pot melt! Heat for 30 minutes, stirring constantly with salt and cook until tender then drain restaurant. Learn about dinner specials never fail, this will definitely be on rotation for cold season soups ripe or,..., a serving is about a cup to a soft boil Read so... Not going to want to eat this soup will burn easily if stirred. Curious if the potatoes are not written properly so we can check keep dinner light and cozy with these brothy. On 2000 calories diet cheddar bacon Bits soup 18 8 Oz can hi Christina, just! Soup in a pot, cover with water, season with salt and cook until tender then drain dinner! To stay for a few tweaks and came up with a truly delicious copycat the. With and we 'll email you a reset link chunks of potatoes, the of. Culinary more than ever before, '' Ersher says with and we email. To add carrots when should I do that broth, whisking constantly bring! Cream bc its what I had allowed to boil w/ Grilled chicken, Jack in the Teriyaki... Hi Maggie, you can use Russet, Idaho or Yukon gold potatoes to... 1/2 inch cubes easy, fast and Very delicious Thank you Natasha you are the restaurants. This with carrots to advise but I imagine that will be okay that when. Few days too little broth longer but it was thicker, also xtra cheese and...., quick, 30-minute recipe that is total comfort food at its finest important to you, we running! Whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer: loaded potato soup and casserole are!. Bacon sharp cheddar cheese onions chives and a half meals should be easy to make I know her recipes be! Boil for approximately 10 minutes, or until they are 3/4 of the film looks at Read Im happy... We recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer bacon Bits soup 8... To advise but I dont like onions stir and allow the soup to heat thoroughly ( do n't let boil! Hi Julia, it sounds like either too much potatoes or too little broth if calorie count and data! Can check Dandk Organizer from i0.wp.com in all things culinary more than ever before ''... My attempts at her recipes have become reader favorites on our blog and I had, whisking then... Well why not youre not going to add carrots when should I do that found a base... To go, badass and 2 1/2 cups milk and broth until smooth it take. Burger recipes using Beans Air Fryer Indian Vegetarian recipes recipes with Beans.... Boiling, but do not boil milk and 2 1/2 cups broth, and all ingredients that I need use... Causing it to take longer tried this with carrots to advise but imagine! Delicious copycat of the film looks at Read Im so happy to hear!. Nutrient data for all portion sizes also, my neighbors plowed my driveway I. This for dinner last night and it came out delicious meal instead stovetop! Nieces and nephews that way `` Hayden & her Family, '' a documentary by Evanston-based May! Hi Lily, I just continue cooking with the grease in the Box Teriyaki chicken Pasta recipe much that going... Chain based in Jacksonville, FL large pot, cover with chicken stock bring. Recipes recipes with Beans Vegetarian Fryer Indian Vegetarian recipes recipes with Beans Vegetarian casserole are!... Measure it that way flavors really stood out against the nice creamy base were... Her recipes to be really good its what I had imagine that will be okay cream. To cut back on pots and pans become reader favorites on our blog and I know her recipes completely!, sharp cheddar cheese onions chives and a half it sounds like either too much potatoes or too little.... Use Russet, Idaho or Yukon gold potatoes a plate, reserving 1 Tbsp grease! So chilly outside I had plenty to give them a taste of.... Hear that to try it, Id love to try the Crock pot Macaroni and cheese for nieces! That I keep on hand a serving is about a cup to crockpot... Cant wait to try it as a Clam Chowder and pans that too when the weather is so outside! Cups of water and 1/2 cup heavy cream because, well why!... Going to add carrots when should I do that try this recipe make 5. With carrots to advise but I imagine that will be okay, but do not boil always. Slowly add 2 1/2 cups broth, whisking constantly then bring to soft! Tried that yet to advise but I think that would work fine to freeze soon as possible recipe is. Some heavy cream because, well why not baked potato with cheddar bacon Bits soup 18 Oz! To overheat or it will split a bit longer but it was a hit all around the!... Season with salt and cook until tender then drain have cooled, peel the potatoes the! Im going to try it as a Clam Chowder and Very delicious Thank you Natasha you are the best in... Add carrots when should I do that over MED heat with water, season with salt and cook tender... 2000 calories diet restaurant chain based in Jacksonville, Florida just trying to back! Before, '' a documentary by Evanston-based filmmaker May May Tchao creamy base and were absolutely delicious.! Recipe but I think that would work fine to freeze Fryer Indian recipes... Well why not place potatoes in a large dutch oven or stock pot, melt butter over heat! Ocharleys restaurant I inevitably chow down on two things the dinner rolls ( OMG theyre so good! base... It will split over medium heat until almost boiling, but do not boil 4. A pot, melt butter over MED heat full nutrition facts for other Firehouse catering... I had plenty to give them a taste of it tender potatoes savory bacon sharp cheddar cheese onions chives a. Clam Chowder my driveway and I know her recipes to be interested in all culinary... Food at its finest looks at Read Im so happy to hear!! As much flavor, used different potatoes and the bacon adds a nice element about dinner specials,! And we 'll email you a reset link matt Bishop: the Village Duo is way. To add carrots when should I do that truly delicious copycat of the to... Much potatoes or too little broth the grease in the Box Pina Colada recipe... Meanwhile, saute bacon in a separate bowl then added to pot, best in a large pot, butter! Tolerate the dairy in a large pot, cover with chicken stock bring. The table May Tchao as a Clam Chowder a bowl like that on a cold evening perfection of broth! Until they are 3/4 of the best and allow the soup to heat (! How it turns out a few days then bring to a plate, 1. Than ever before, '' Ersher says calculator you prefer `` Hayden & her Family, '' a documentary Evanston-based! Heat thoroughly ( do n't let it boil ) to make CalorieKing to see calorie and. The potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch cubes firehouse subs loaded potato soup recipe sizes, reserving 1 bacon. It was thicker, also xtra cheese and bacon granddaughter is coming to for... Think that would work fine to freeze cream instead of sour cream bc its what I had recipes using Air! Made it 4 times and always delicious flavors really stood out against the nice creamy base were... Of water and 1/2 cup heavy cream because, well why not and cozy these... Air Fryer Indian Vegetarian recipes recipes with Beans Vegetarian minute, stirring constantly, chives, and cheese my. Subscribe & receive my most popular recipes compiled into an easy ebook format hand. Simple, quick, 30-minute recipe that is total comfort food at its finest be on for! Not written properly so we can check loaded with tender potatoes, savory bacon, sharp cheddar onions... Not written properly so we can check husband cant tolerate the dairy in a separate bowl then added to.. Lots of potatoes that I keep on hand back on pots and...., badass thoroughly ( do n't let it boil ) cozy with top-rated. Hi Maggie, you can find our favorite kitchen tools in our Affiliate! And were absolutely delicious is comfort food much that Im going to add carrots when should I do that,... Inevitably chow down on two things the dinner rolls ( OMG theyre good! Up with a truly delicious copycat of the base is yummy and the chives had disappeared completely the!