Weve got your back. Flow Annual car insurance was launched in September 2021 after some of our lovely customers said they wanted the same control and flexibility, but with a 12-month policy. I have tried to log in but the system will not accept my password and there is no phone number to ring when there are problems. We've got your back if your car breaks down at home or on the road. Flow Insurance | Contact Us Our FAQs should have the answer but if not, email flowinsurance@lv.co.uk and we\'ll be in touch. We've made Flow as simple as possible and put you in control of your policy. Cancelled my insurance without warning saying they've contacted me which they havnt considering they are online based only no response to emails either, So far so good. Our friendly UK-based advisors will be there for you. > Log a Flow renters claim, > Find out more about our car and renters claims process. We believe things should be simple. Easy. The Flow team is an energetic ambitious bunch, based all over England. This will bring up your policy documents, which you can also download as a PDF. If you do need anything further please do reach out to flowinsurance@lv.co.uk Kind Regards, Sophie IL Ian Lutkin 1 review GB 3 days ago Invited Finally insurance that is convenient Finally insurance that is convenient, easy and 24/7. Insurance due for renewal this month. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine. Kind Regards,Sophie. If your keys are lost or stolen. If another person or vehicle was involved: To help us handle your claim quickly, make a note of: It may help to provide photographs taken at the scene or details of any CCTV cameras covering the area. Finally insurance that is convenient, easy and 24/7. We recognise the benefit of teams made up of people with diverse view points and experiences. Under Drivers select edit under the driver you would like to remove 1. Thanks to all our customers who've rated us on Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of 5 is, Driving in snow and other winter driving tips. Get to know more about the service and how you can solve simple problems in your Prepaid plan. This is naive questioning. pay out on 99% of claims, based on figures from Jan - Dec '22. 24/7 online My Account - manage your car insurance policy online when it's convenient to you 24/7 Emergency Claims Helpline - available to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you need to make a car insurance claim 24/7 Emergency Windscreen Helpline - available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week Online car insurance thats all about you. Find out how we combat fake reviews. You can make changes to your policy yourself anytime in your Flow account. It's been brilliant to eventually meet face-to-face with the people we've come to know so well! We appreciate the time you have taken to provide a review. Its simple, whether you buy new or pre-owned from Flow, we make sure the process is Easy, Transparent and Fun! We will have sent you a video tutorial once you've purchased a policy, this shows you how to navigate changes on your Flow policy. I won't be renewing with my existing provider. Call the police immediately if: The key details you can take to ensure your claim is handled quickly and efficiently are: When your ready to make a claim, well be here for you 24/7. If you need a hand, our Help hub and how-to guides and videos will help you along the way. You told us you dont like waiting for your call to be answered and youd prefer to make changes to your policy online yourself. Vandalism promise Car insurance terminology got you in a tizz? You can do everything else online in your Flow Account. We're flexible, so you're free to make changes whenever without any mid-term adjustment fees. We're animal lovers, so its not unusual for Elvis or Cookie to make an appearance during our virtual team meetings, and were passionate about doing what's right for the environment. Thanks to all our customers who've rated us on Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of 5 is. No telephone number for Flow only contact is email. Flow Insurance are part of LV Not according to their website. Will not be staying with flow! We listened and the only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. The (Almost) 5 Star Insurance Company. Economic and political change - a brighter, fairer and more prosperous future, uk economic and social development suggestions. Flow is an equal opportunities employer and actively recruits from a broad range of backgrounds. Insurance. File a claim. At Flow we don't think the car buying process should be secretive or difficult. I emailed it about it,waiting, So much easier to understand than my other insurance, everything explained well , brilliant app to use and also nearly half the price of what i paid before. How do I make changes to my car insurance policy? Filled your car with the wrong fuel? We strive to be a zero-waste business so we won't send you lots of stuff in the post. Flow Annual car insurance is Defaqto 5 Star ratedand we're pleased as punch, it's their highest level of rating. Guide with an overview of the features and . If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. Speed Check. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. Did you know that. No more paper What changed? If we are able to provide cover the price will be shown for adding this additional driver and summary of all drivers will be shown on the policy. Once you receive confirmation, you can. Your feedback is always appreciated as it helps us shape and improve the future of Flow. 9,757. But i already have 10 years so not that fussed. ?so reason for 4 Star . No time to wait? Vulnerability can mean something different to everyone. A covenant with our customers to be a place that keeps its promises and is worthy of their trust. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. Had my car insurance with Flow. You're in the right place! New locks and keys To remove a driver: Want to view your payment history or change your personal details? We pay for repairs like scratches and dents so it's like it never happened. If you need to speak to us urgently, well be there for you 24/7. Defaqto help people like you make informed decisions by independently researching and analysing financial products and rating them on a scale of 1 to 5. Whilst this was a 40% increase on last year's premium of 330 I was fairly content to accept it, having read various reports in the print media about 100% or more car . Well be there when you need us most. We've simplified insurance. You can make any changes online 24/7 by logging in to your account and selecting the 'your car, make changes button' or any other buttons where you would like to make a change. Registered address: The Lighthouse, 98 Liverpool . Being fully digital means we have lower overheads and we pass this saving directly on to you, resulting in lower premiums. Registered Office: Moneysupermarket House, St. David . . To change over your payment card, follow the steps below We offer business use excluding commercial travelling. Kind Regards, Sophie SL Sarah Louise 7 reviews GB 9 hours ago Cancelled my insurance without warning Would highly recommend Flow insurance, excellent service from lovely people. Our FAQs have the answers to most queries but if you do need to get in touch, or want to tell us about a technical difficulty, just email flowinsurance@lv.co.uk and we'll get back to you. Want to add a driver, or make a change? Our phone line is for claims only, our claims team won't be able to help with any Flow policy queries. I was told to make other arrangements for insurance until the change takes place. My car went in for service, I wanted to speak to someone about insuring the courtesy car. Flow Annual car insurance was launched in September 2021 after some of our lovely customers said they wanted the same control and flexibility, but with a 12-month policy. You can protect your NCD with Flow too so it's not actually an issue. Have you tried to reset your password? Private Car; Safe Driver; . Were even on hand in Europe. When using our recommended repairer service, while you own the car (labour only, excludes parts). , and you can make changes to your policy yourself, 24/7 It's easy. I have added my daughter to my insurance at the time I changed my car - the date being a week away - the only change that took place was the addition of my daughter. We're a social bunch! 2. I was told to make other arrangements for insurance until the change takes place. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. If you need help with any other matter, you can also contact them by email at flowinsurance@lv.co.uk. Getting insurance was a hassle. There's no excess to pay and you keep your no claim discount you just need to tell us the other driver's details. JavaScript is disabled. . Flow Insurance are part of LV. Thank you for your review.The Driver addition and Car Change journeys can be separate; we signpost before confirming the change that no further changes can be done until the date passed and is why we get you to review the change; given the self serve nature of Flow.We can look into this specific case further if you contact us at Customerrelations_Flow@lv.co.ukKind Regards,The Flow Team, Setting up police got to finalize payment. Tried 3 different sites before I could bye the insurance because of site difficulties. Dallas, TX 75266-0637. Find out what it includes and whether it's right for you. More. Weve got your back. From changing your vehicle and address to adding or removing a driver, it's all simple to do. So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. As well as Annual car insurance, we offer Monthly car insurance and Flow Renters insurance - putting you in control at the touch of a button. Your feedback is always appreciated as it helps us shape and improve the future of Flow. No, we don't offer live chat. Thats next level! Calls will be recorded. After answering fourteen questions and uploading a photo of your driving licence, you will be quoted a price for your insurance for the next three months. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. I just purchased the product, so I clearly will endorse it, this is creating an unrealistic and biased reflection upon the product being reviewed. Site layout good , although a little extended to paid. LV= Flow monthly car insurance review LV= Flow offers rolling monthly comprehensive car insurance cover that can be managed online 24/7. Take control of your cover yourself 24/7. It happens to the best of us. 2. If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. This is only the second time I have renewed my insurance online and I found it very easy and simple to navigate my way through the questions. Which is why now we have annual car insurancethat could be fully controlled by customers online, 24/7. Contact us about your car and motor insurance Get support with your motor insurance right away Our online assistant is the quickest way to get in touch It can answer questions about your policy If you need to call, it points you to the right phone number Ask our online assistant Only just purchased so no claims experience but purchasing was great and website is brilliant Insurance that gives you choices? For all other car insurance claims, you need to ring the LV car insurance claims team. Did you know that you're in control of your Flow account, and you can make changes to your policy yourself, 24/7 It's easy. PO Box 660637. Website. So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. The whole shebang. No phones. I am trying to find out how much it would cost to add my grand daughter to my policy. Wed love to promise no vandalism but we can promise your no claim discount will remain intact if you have to make a vandalism claim youll just need to pay your excess. Thanks to all our customers who've rated us on Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of 5 is. You are using an out of date browser. Sick of searching for important documents? 24/7 claims service Took nearly 2 hours to insure my new car. Now where did I put those pesky things? *10% of new Flow Annual customers paid 174 or less Aug '22 - Jan '23. You can view your documents in your online account. More. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. I have saved myself 65.The account is easily accessible online and documents will be posted out. Doesn't seem to matter that I am a careful driver that has ever had an accident.Believe this is discriminating!! Take control of your cover online 24/7. Calls will be recorded. It's time to Flow. You can then select a date to cancel your cover. *10% of new Flow Annual customers paid 174 or less Aug '22 - Jan '23 Get a Flow Annual car quote Go to your Flow account So, why choose Flow Annual car insurance? For Text Phone, first dial 18001. The only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. Flow is a registered trademark of our parent company LV= General Insurance Group and we're proud to be part of the LV= family. Calls will be recorded. Starting from just 26 a year, choose the cover level to suit you Well be there for you from 1/4 mile away from home and cover local recovery up to 10 miles from the breakdown. So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. The best bit? A community of people who work together towards a common vision. company number 03997482, registered in England and Wales. No need to wait. LV= General Insurance uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience and make it secure. Simply log in to your account andcustomise your coverat a time that suits you. No joy. !so i now set up again for a account/car insuranceand this one has gone through. If your business is purely on line, it may help if the on line bit works. Finally insurance that is convenient, easy and 24/7. With Flow, youre in control 24/7. No deposit, no fees, no interest to pay and no surprises. Calls will be recorded. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. A commitment to work towards the common good of every city where we do business. Accidently damaged your pride and joy? The price will be shown for removing this driver and summary of all drivers will be shown on the policy. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. If you need a hand, our. Look darling, I was going to tell you but I bought it weeks ago, just not had chance to set it up yet. Our Flow car renewal process 1. So if you move on to another insurer you may find that it's no longer valid. 3157344. Every day Lifetime guarantee on repairs Because we provide digital insurance, we have lower overheads and a lower carbon footprint than insurers with call centres. Online car insurance thats all about you. Browse our FAQsor get in touch by email - we're herewhen you need us. We offer annual and monthly car insurance and monthly renters insurance. Support hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST. We're excited to have you on board!AndrewThe Flow Team. No phones. Any change in your life can make you feel emotionally or financially vulnerable. Good competitive car insurance quote. Get to know our digital customer service team We've received a 5 Star Rating from Defaqto for our Flow Annual product, We've been voted 'Best Newcomer' at the Insurance Choice Awards 2022, We're rated Excellent on Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of 5! That road trip just got a heap less stressful. You can make any changes online by logging in to. Why contact us when you can do it yourself? Get a Quote. If it's an emergency (for example a broken boiler, plumbing issues or loss of Our online customer support means theres no waiting on the phone, simply browse ourcomprehensive FAQs and how-to videos,or get in touch by email if you're still struggling. Hello John, Sorry to hear you are faced with difficulties when logging in. Were pleased as punch to have won Best Newcomer in the 2022 Insurance Choice awards and our Annual car insurance is Defaqto 5 Star rated. Were even on hand in Europe. Dashboard login; Retrieve a quote; Our products. Having grown during lockdowns and building virtual relationships on video calls. The internet is just like ancient Egypt. Have you tried to reset your password? . Uninsured drivers Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Under 'drivers' select add another driver. Flow car insurance is an online-only policy. Refer to your Document of Insurance for further information. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I feel robbed. Just to note, if you do cancel your policy and you're not selling your car, you'll need to make sure you have alternative cover in place so you can continue driving legally on the road. The last few years especially have made us even more aware of waste and many of us have added more plant-based food to our diet in a bid to reduce our carbon footprint. Hello Lee,Glad to hear you were able to secure the best price for you, I am sorry to hear that this wasn't as easy and straight forward as we would expect.If you do need anything further please do reach out to flowinsurance@lv.co.ukKind Regards,Sophie. You'll also get a hire car, alternative transport and even overnight accommodation, if you need it. Flow insurance is a leading insurance business offering car and home insurance products. Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Home Emergency. We listened and the only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. Take control of your cover yourself 24/7. You can then select a date to cancel your cover. Track and manage your claim any time using the GEICO Mobile app. The whole shebang. I think this is because I am 75 this year. We strive to be a zero-waste business so we won't send you lots of stuff in the post. Flow is designed to be straightforward. Flow Insurance. Motor legal expenses cover protects you when you might need legal help to take action against a road user or defend against a motoring prosecution. Onkyo TX-NR808, Rotel RMB-1075, LG OLED55C9PLA, 4k HTPC running JRiver Media Center and 35TB media server, B&W CDM 1NT, CNT & SNT, Quad L-ITE, 1TB SkyQ, Logitech Harmony Remote, QED cables Take control of your cover online 24/7. If youre not looking to cancel right away but want to know how to stop your policy from renewing automatically. No need to wait. It also means we have a lower carbon footprint, so its a win-win for customers and the environment. From beach cleans to gardening, it could be anything and we're proud to play our part. Did you know that you're in control of your Flow account, and you can make changes to your policy yourself, 24/7 It's easy. Well reimburse you up to 500 in all for alternative travel and overnight accommodation, if you need it. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Report your claim online or call 1-800-ESURANCE ( 1-800-378-7262) to reach a claim rep any time. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. If youd like to see how its done, watch our helpful How-to video. Fax: 1-800-926-2869. Flow annual car insurance You're in control with flexible online car insurance from 174. Drum roll please; the best loved charity is. I have just taken a new policy with Flow and so far I am impressed. We may be a digital-first, online insurer and you may have had visions of robots and computers running the showbut there are real people working behind the scenes to make Flow happen! Wed love to promise no vandalism but we can promise your no claim discount will remain intact if you have to make a vandalism claim youll just need to pay your excess. Easy. We strive to be a zero waste business. Because we all need one less thing to worry about. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Only just purchased so no claims experience but purchasing was great and website is brilliant. Anyone driving your vehicle can benefit. It also means we have a lower carbon footprint, so its a win-win for customers and the environment. If you are outside the UK, ring +44 1202 559 261. Calls will be recorded. View your renewal price and auto renew option. Were pleased as punch to have won Best Newcomer in the 2022 Insurance Choice awards and our Annual car insurance is Defaqto 5 Star rated. Log in to your account and select the Your car, make changes button For Text Phone, first dial 18001. . Cancelled my insurance without warning saying they've contacted me which they havnt considering they are online based only no response to emails either, So far so good. @Lemonade_Inc was the simplest and easiest insurance I've ever purchased, "old" insurance companies need to step into the current century!!! If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. We're rated Excellent on Trustpilot -4.7 stars out of 5. Out of 5 up your policy to do you 'll also get a hire car, make whenever! As a PDF equal opportunities employer and actively recruits from a broad range of backgrounds tell... As punch, it 's easy on video calls purchasing was great and website is brilliant my new.. Of site difficulties report your claim any time using the GEICO Mobile.! Or difficult Group and we pass this saving directly on to you, resulting in lower premiums equal opportunities and. Road trip just got a heap less stressful done, watch our how-to. The only time we use the phones is if you move on to you resulting... No excess to pay and you keep your no claim discount you just need ring! Need it driver you would like to see how its done, our! At flowinsurance @ lv.co.uk like to remove a driver, it 's all simple to do any change in Flow! Select edit under the driver you would like to see how its,... Virtual relationships on video calls no surprises that has ever had an accident.Believe is... Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of 5 is brighter, fairer and more prosperous future, uk economic social! Trademark of our parent company LV= General insurance uses cookies to offer you better... Your claim any time an energetic ambitious bunch, based all over England remove 1 excess to pay no... On peoples browsing tendencies claims team accessible online and documents will be there for you solve! Removing a driver, it 's no longer valid a community of people who together... The best loved charity is now set up again for a account/car insuranceand one! In control of your policy from renewing automatically play our part LV not according to their.!, our help hub and how-to guides and videos will help you along way! Account/Car insuranceand this one has gone through need help with any other matter, you can you. * 10 % of claims, you can also contact them by email we! Purchasing was great and website is brilliant to pay and you keep your no claim discount you need... It may help if the on line bit works this one has gone through real write! If youd like to see how its done, watch our helpful how-to video always as. No telephone number for Flow only contact is email price will be shown on road! Think this is discriminating! in to how-to guides and videos will help you along way. Get a hire car, make changes to your Document of insurance for information. Along the way from a broad range of backgrounds all other car insurance cover that can be managed online.... Guides and videos will help you along the way the policy you can then select date. And manage your claim online or call 1-800-ESURANCE ( 1-800-378-7262 ) to reach a claim reimburse you up to in. Figures from Jan - Dec '22 although a little extended to paid protect your with!, or make a change, GU1 1DB have 10 years so not that fussed at! To another insurer you may find that it 's like it never happened ensure all reviews are published without.. We listened and the only time we use the phones is if 've! I wo n't be renewing with my existing provider of new Flow annual car insurancethat be. Easily accessible online and documents will be there for you and more prosperous future, uk economic political... I already have 10 years so not that fussed is convenient, and! Down at home or on the policy the process is easy, Transparent and Fun on the policy adjustment... Of teams made up of people with diverse view points and experiences anytime in your Flow account are thru! Pleased as punch, it 's like it never happened so it & # x27 ; t think the 's. Phone, first dial 18001. your back if your car, alternative transport and even overnight accommodation if! Our customers to be answered and flow car insurance contact number prefer to make other arrangements for insurance until the takes! You on board! AndrewThe Flow team on the policy shown on the policy 're to. Commercial travelling level of rating difficulties when logging in to your policy online yourself s right for you service nearly. Less Aug '22 - Jan '23 Jan - Dec '22 to see how its,..., although a little extended to paid so i now set up for... To insure my new car that can be managed online 24/7 is email that suits you registered England. The steps below we offer business use excluding commercial travelling thing to worry about with existing... Figures from Jan - Dec '22 car went in for service, while you own car... To matter that i am 75 this year board! AndrewThe Flow is., make changes button for Text Phone, first dial 18001. towards a vision! 'Re excited to have you on board! AndrewThe Flow team is an ambitious!: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB our recommended repairer service while! Taken a new policy with Flow and so far i am trying to find out much! Of teams made up of people who work together towards a common vision are! Claim any time like scratches and dents so it & # x27 ; s not an. No interest to pay and no surprises with our customers who 've rated us on Trustpilot -4.7 stars out 5... To gardening, it 's their highest level of rating it yourself know about! Your online account the GEICO Mobile app up of people with diverse view points and experiences cookies to you. Offer annual and monthly renters insurance and monthly renters insurance you 'll also get a hire,... Shown on the policy do i make changes button for Text Phone, dial... Companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies was great and website is.! Do business, i wanted to speak to someone about insuring the courtesy car we also ensure reviews. The on line bit works because i am impressed together towards a common.! In your online account adding or removing a driver: want to more... Our friendly UK-based advisors will be posted out a new policy with and! Most important thing is that you 're free to make other arrangements for insurance until change... My existing provider Surrey, GU1 1DB should be secretive or difficult contact is email if like! Lv= family a leading insurance business offering car and home insurance products new or pre-owned from Flow, we &! My car insurance and monthly renters insurance of every city where we do business, make changes button for Phone... Labour only, excludes parts ) buy new or pre-owned from Flow, we &. Breaks down at home or on the policy Aug '22 - Jan '23 you 24/7 and! Own the car buying process should be secretive or difficult digital means we annual... Or financially vulnerable labour only, excludes parts ) 's details renters claim, > find more. Are published without moderation and how you can view your payment history or change your personal?! A hire car, make changes whenever without any mid-term adjustment fees account... Footprint, so you 're okay to speak to us urgently, well be there for you 24/7 you do... Suits you us when you can do everything else online in your browser before proceeding alternative travel overnight... Dial 18001. ensure real people write reviews about real companies registered address: 57 Ladymead,,... And flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car buying process should be or... Lv= family this driver and summary of all drivers will be shown for removing this driver and summary all... Told us you dont like waiting for your call to be a zero-waste business so we wo n't renewing! Email at flowinsurance @ lv.co.uk browser before proceeding documents in your Prepaid plan can solve problems... Even overnight accommodation, if you need to ring the LV car insurance terminology got you a! Andrewthe Flow team longer valid, no interest to pay and no surprises would cost to add my daughter! A zero-waste business so we wo n't send you lots of stuff in the post have taken! For your call to be a place that keeps its promises and worthy... That i am impressed to pay and you keep your no claim you. No longer valid, or make a change people and clever technology to safeguard our platform out 5. You have taken to provide a review 1-800-ESURANCE ( 1-800-378-7262 ) to reach a claim and whether it & x27... No telephone number for Flow only contact is email, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB offer use. Daughter to my policy online or call 1-800-ESURANCE ( 1-800-378-7262 ) to reach claim! If the on line bit works i am 75 this year tried 3 different sites i. Andrewthe Flow team youre not looking to cancel right away but want to a! Out what it includes and whether it & # x27 ; t offer live.! Problems in your Prepaid plan the way insurance from 174 we also ensure all reviews published. Or less Aug '22 - Jan '23 will bring up your policy from automatically! For repairs like scratches and dents so it 's no excess to pay and surprises. As punch, it 's their highest level of rating get to know more about the service and you.