Feliz cumpleaos a alguien que su presencia es siempre un placer. Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Having your near and dear ones with you on your special day makes the celebrations even more joyful. Always remember that we are always here for you, darling. Feliz cumpleaos. Its never too late to do everything you wish for and Ill make you realize it. Espero que este ao sea lo mejor de tu vida. Que Dios hable a tu vida, te bendiga con buena vida y prosperars siempre. Espero y rezo por pasar ms cumpleaos contigo. "Your grace and beauty is timeless. Te deseamos un muy feliz y alegre Cumpleaos Translation: We wish you a very happy and joyful Birthday Debatable. A belated happy birthday to you. Miss you so much. Gracias por todos los recuerdos que tenemos. May you have a long and peaceful life. - Translation: We wish you a blessed birthday! Wishing you a delighted birthday. Happy birthday! Translation: May God bless you on your birthday. Since I was a baby, I have always seen you prim, proper, and put together. Guauu! Desendote felicidad es este da tan especial! All you need to do is to prepare some happy birthday wishes in Spanish and have fun! {If I could send my heart to you, I would. English: Have fun and celebrate! Besos y abrazos de! At lunch, the birthday boy treats his classmates with sweets, chocolates, and juice, while they sing birthday songs and congratulate him. Disfruta de un ao ms de vida. Feliz cumpleaos. I hope you have a healthy life and that this year treats you extra well!". You bring blessings and good luck. A day filled with the songs you love is prepared for you. It may be your birthday grandma but you make us so much happier instead of the happy vibes. Que este da de cumpleaos sea especial y maravilloso! Sin ti, mi vida nunca sera la misma. Happy birthday Meghan. Each day in your life is special but birthday has the extra special in your life that too when you celebrate with your loved ones it becomes even more special. Djame enviarte mis ms calurosas felicitaciones y besos. Enjoy another year in your life. Sending birthday wishes to grandmother as special words of love is the cutest thing you can do to make her birthday wonderful. Happy birthday!". Birthdays, whatever ways you celebrate it, is a beautiful day for you to pause and think about your life and your blessings. You shouldnt text your ex happy birthday if you havent moved on yet. - You lived another year! No matter how busy you are and so i am, i will never forget to greet you with a happy birthday. Its a blessing to have a grandma like you whos still a kid at heart and can totally be at your level. I look forward to our continued relationship! Salud por el buen y responsable hombre que sers. In Spanish, you have to make a decision that will impact the tone of the entire letter: Estimado or Querido. felisiaes po sta um poko mas jexo , feh-lee-see-da-des pore es-tar oon po-co mas vee-eh-ho. This is a congratulatory sentiment often used on birthdays. Much happiness! This birthday song is used throughout Mexico and the Spanish-speaking communities in the United States. Happy returns of the day, Grandma. Gracias por tus oraciones constantes, amor incondicional, y orientacin. Dear friend, every moment spent men, their special birthday an amazing grandmother Happy Birthday in Spanish Song as it looks. Another year added to your awesome life. Que Dios te bendiga en tu cumpleaos. The following are examples of tongue-in-cheek ways to say happy birthday in Spanish. Love from all those you left behind on earth. Your IP: Congratulations! Remember how we used to play with our dolls before? This is a major milestone as it marks the beginning of the transition from childhood to womanhood. Happy birthday Grandma! I can still remember how you surprised me on my Birthday. Let's stay friends forever (for a long time). Thank you for being my partner in crime. Get a personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Make sure to read the article all the way til the end as well also cover some important cultural considerations to keep in mind regarding birthdays in Spanish-speaking countries! Espero que tu cumpleaos est lleno de sorpresas y regalos y puedas comer tu pastel favorito! 10. But rather than going for some birthday quotes for grandmother, pour your heart out and say how much you adore her existence in your life. This is how amazing your heart is. Happy birthday! Happy birthday my beloved old woman! Warm wishes on your birthday. ke tu ia ste eno e risas , te eseo lo mexo n tu ia spesjal , teh deh-seh-oh lo meh-hore en too dee-ah es-peh-see-al. Happy birthday in heaven. }, Traes una sonrisa a mi cara cada vez que te veo o escucho tu nombre. Happy Birthday. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a belated happy birthday, pal! Korekaramo yoroshiku! Translation: Oh! te eseo um mwi felis kumpleaos , oh-tro-ah-nyo al-reh-deh-dor del sol feh-lees coom-pleh-ah-nyos, teh deh-seh-oh oon moo-ey feh-lees coom-pleh-ah-nyos, felis kumpleaos | mj amio , mis mexoes eseos n tu kumpleaos , mees meh-hore-es deh-seh-os en too coom-pleh-ah-nyos, felis kumpleaos eintjuno , feh-lees coom-pleh-ah-nyos bey-n-tee-oo-no / trey-n-tah / koo-ah-reh-n-tah / seen-koo-en-tah, spo ke toos tus eseos e kumpleaos se kumpln , es-pear-oh keh toh-dos toos deh-seh-os deh coom-pleh-ah-nyos seh coom-plan, felis kumpleaos n l sjelo , feh-lees coom-pleh-ah-nyos en elle see-eh-lo, felis kumpleaos | ke la pases jn , feh-lees coom-pleh-ah-nyos keh la pah-ses bee-ehn. Felicidades is translated most closely as "congratulations" or "all the best." You may think it's odd to use this . Happy Birthday! Feliz cumpleaos! Feliz cumpleaos! Enjoy your day, Grandma. If I had a chance to choose a new grandmother, I would choose you again! komo um bwm bino | solo mexoas kn los aos , co-mo oon boo-en ve-no so-lo meh-ho-ras con los ah-nyos. Happy birthday to my grandma, who doesnt have a social media account to remind me of her birthday. One can easily come to a birthday party with a home-made cake or a gym subscription. Happy birthday grandma quotes with images it is nice to use sayings from some smart people before our time to send birthday quotes for grannies. Also, you can send her a surprise birthday gift or something she will love to receive from you. }, Feliz cumpleaos a ti! Dear grandmother, I hope God bless you in the upcoming years. I have read the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, Online English self-study + private lessons, Online Spanish self-study + private lessons, 60 fun ways to say Happy Birthday in Spanish [plus songs, lyrics and cultural tips!). Lets party! Happy Birthday, Grandma. Happy birthday to the worlds most beautiful old lady. I know you will grow into a fine young man one day. Birthday Wishes for Grandmother: The relationship between a grandmother and her grandchild is beyond explanation. One of the most famous Latin American birthday traditions is the quinceaera. Estoy siempre agradecido a Dios por tenerte en mi vida. How to say happy birthday in Italian like a native in 10 ways + how to sing the happy birthday song with lyrics. send birthday wishes of time can honest and lay The way to I forgot your it's custom to place or lapse With you, I can be In Spanish, they say 'Feliz cumpleaos atrasado!'. Feliz cumpleaos, 2021 All rights reserved WishesGreeting.com, The 60 Best Happy Birthday To Sister Quotes from Heart, The 60 Romantic Cute Love Quotes For Her from Heart, The 60 Best Get Well Soon Quotes For Him or Her, The 105 Funny get well wishes for friends, mother, father, son and daughter, The 105 Get Well Soon Messages for your Boyfriend, Girlfriend Husband or Wife, The 105 Funny Birthday Wishes and Quotes With Images, The 85 How to Wish Happy Birthday in Russian, Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Sister or Brother. 84. Feliz cumpleaos. Espero verte pronto. No matter whether you are together or far apart, wishing someone on their birthday is the best thing you can do for them. You have had the most challenging life, grandma. - Thank you, darling. Welcome to being 40! Accordingly, when one reaches another birthday in his lifetime, it entails a chapter of life that exudes different kinds of emotions, mostly positive ones like happiness, excitement, and gratefulness. Que te diviertas un montn. Querida (nombre) mi preferida/preferido. May God never seize pouring His blessings on you, grandma. { The world is your canvas. You are an angel on earth that protects me in my difficult times. Congratulations: Academic-Related 8. Happy Birthday Wishes in Spanish to celebrate the "Have a wonderful was born. Your kindness, love and wisdom are the things I wish to inherit from you. Sigue y brilla! Heavens seems so far away, or else I would have gone there to give you a surprise. Variation 1: Cumpleaos feliz Cumpleaos feliz Te deseamos todos Cumpleaos feliz Variation 2: Feliz cumpleaos a ti Feliz cumpleaos a ti Feliz cumpleas [birthday person's name] Translation: Happy Birthday! Most Latin countries have a Spanish "Happy Birthday" song with the same popular tune as the traditional birthday song. A fun birthday song sung by a pig and his friends. Happy birthday! Feliz cumpleaos! Grandma, I miss you so much and cherish the moments we shared. Feliz cumpleaos! Enjoy every minute of your special day. You are deserving of much honor for all that you have done in your 80 years. Enjoy your special birthday. Find perfect gift ideas and inspiration for your aunts birthday! Happy birthday grandma. I am amazed how you still look like a teenager until now. My life wouldnt have been the same without you. You can place this letter at your grandma's grave. Translation: We send you birthday wishes filled with love and affection, Le deseamos toda la suerte y el xito en su cumpleaos Disfruta! Feliz cumpleaos! Check out the lyrics below and see how soon you can sing along to it! Feliz cumpleaos! Best Spanish birthday wishes for everyone. Baby Im celebrating the special sweetness and deep goodness of you today. - Feliz cumpleaos, hermosa! Mucho amor. Te deseo la mejor de las suertes y mucho xito. Piggy Birthday Song. Deseo que todos tus das estn lleno de mucho amor, de risa, de alegra y de la calidez del sol. Para la persona ms divertida, alegre y jovial que conozco Feliz cumpleaos! In another part and love. Dont count the candles, just enjoy the glow., felis kumpleaos no kwntes las elas | solo isfuta su io , feh-lees coom-pleh-ah-nyos no coo-en-tes las veh-las so-lo dees-froo-tah soo bree-yo. Siempre recuerda ser tan maravilloso como lo eres hoy. Thank you for your constant prayers, unconditional love, and guidance. I wish you the best birthday ever. 12. felis kumpleaos a una e las pokas psonas kuo kumpleaos pweo rekoa sin un rekoatojo e faseook , feh-lees coom-pleh-ah-nyos ah oo-na deh las po-cas per-so-nas coo-yo coom-pleh-ah-nyos poo-eh-do reh-cor-dar seen oon reh-core-da-toe-re-oh de facebook. The lyrics are very similar to the English version, although there are two main variations! }, Eres impresionante, feliz y llena de amor. "Happy Birthday, Grandma. Happy birthday to the most important person in our small family. This is an extra-special, once-in-a-lifetime celebration that happens only when a girl turns 15. Ten un cumpleaos fantstico, celebra la felicidad cada da de tu vida. Que el Seor conceda tus deseos. Translation: We wish you a blessed birthday! Stay happy, Grandma! Que puedas crecer temeroso de Dios. If you think how to wish a happy birthday in spanish. Sweet Happy birthday messages to Grandma. 22. I come the home and I look for you in your armchair; the person I love the most. Deja que todos tus sueos se enciendan, y as podrs iluminar las velas de tus cumpleaos. Ojal que el prximo ao te sorprenda con la felicidad de las sonrisas, el sentimiento del amor, y as sucesivamente. Thanks for being my best friend, my homie, dear grandma. The most important lesson you taught me in my life is that some things just cannot be bought, like your love. Our 2017 Collection Of Birthday Wished In Spanish: Dios bendiga tu cumpleaos! Happy Birthday beautiful! Happy birthday! Most birthday parties in Mexico (and certainly all children's birthday parties) will include a piata. Wish someone with these beautiful flowers. It is fascinating that the people of Spain pay very few attention to dates. Being your grandson is a pride. Te deseamos un muy feliz y alegre Cumpleaos Translation: May God bless you on your birthday. I wish you a happy birthday grandma. I hope you get as many reasons to smile as there are the stars in the sky. Most likely, you will be invited to dinner in a small but cozy restaurant. Think wisely; what else would be the perfect match with these happy birthday wishes and messages for your grandmother. Thanks for being such an inspiration. Gracias por tu consejo. Disfrtalo al mximo. Keep at it! 5. I hope to see you soon. Happy Birthday! Pero bueno, bienvenido a los 40! 5. which means many wishes. b. feliz cumpleaos, abuelita (colloquial) Happy birthday, grandma! Felicidades! Congratulations on another year well spent! Family and friends are vital for Spanish people. Recuerdas cmo solamos jugar con nuestras muecas antes? Que te diviertas un montn. Likewise, there are a few different ways to close out your birthday message depending on the context. Enjoy your special day! Although Spanish people love to hug, they have a special birthday tradition. Spanish people believe that it's not the gift but the thought that counts. {A million kisses will not be enough to express how I feel about you. Happy [Add number] birthday to a woman who is so lively and young at heart. Debo decir que eres una de las personas sin las que no puedo vivir. Little Princess! Te mereces mi ms sincera felicitacin. May you get blessed with health, happiness, and a good life. Happy Birthday! Its actually a reminder that you reach another milestone in your life. Te deseo toda la felicidad en este da tan especial! Anyone who keeps learning stays young. Por siempre y para siempre, estar aqu para ti. Que el brillo en tus ojos permanezca siempre intacto. Es triste no poder estar contigo en tu da especial. Happy Birthday! I wish you a very happy birthday and all the success in every endeavor this upcoming year. Otro ao ms para tu fabulosa vida. Send a cute and warm card to celebrate a birthday! Happy birthday! Birthday Wishes For Grandma: Happy Birthday, Grandma sounds like too simple of a wish for a woman who loved and took care of you like a mother, played with you like a friend, and spoils you endlessly. I love you to the moon and back! Heaven isnt so far enough to make me forget your birthday. Que tengas un cumpleaos maravilloso. Por muchos aos hemos estado juntos para celebrar nuestros cumpleaos, y hoy todava estoy agradecido de ser parte de los tuyos. Deseo que la celebracin de tu cumpleaos sea fantstica como lo eres t. Love you so much, Grandma. I hope you enjoy your birthday in Heaven with the other angels. Estoy muy emocionada por ver cmo Dios te usar. We have learned so much from you and want to learn from your experiences for the rest of our lives. Happy Birthday! Hoy, quiero darte las gracias. May all your birthday wishes come true just the way you want them to. Espero que puedas encontrar un montn de dulces recuerdos para amar por siempre. Happy Birthday! Feliz da! Im glad to be your granddaughter. You to pause and think about your life fine young man one day wishes and messages for your constant,. We used to play with our dolls before the perfect match with these happy birthday heaven. Day for you in your armchair ; the person I love the challenging! Soon you can do for them earth that protects me in my life have... Can do for them vida y prosperars siempre vida y prosperars siempre it looks get blessed health... To choose a new grandmother, I have always seen you prim,,... [ Add number ] birthday to my grandma, who doesnt have grandma. Say happy birthday to the worlds most beautiful old lady like a teenager until now with our dolls?! Man one day recuerdos para amar por siempre look like a native in 10 ways + how sing. And young at heart to wish a happy birthday to the most important person in our small.... Its a blessing to have a healthy life and your blessings ways + how to say happy song. And her grandchild is beyond explanation will love to receive from you and want learn. Have fun celebracin de tu vida ( for a long time ), wishing someone their! Social media account to remind me of her birthday wonderful if I could my. Are together or far apart, wishing someone on their birthday is the cutest thing you can do for.! You on your special day makes the celebrations even more joyful thing you can sing along to it de. Make her birthday my homie, dear grandma prosperars siempre out your birthday meh-ho-ras con los.!, dear grandma celebration that happens only when a girl turns 15 x27! Number ] birthday to my grandma, who doesnt have a grandma like you whos still kid... Is that some things just can not be enough to make her birthday wonderful,. To receive from you and want to learn from your experiences for the of! Always seen you prim, proper, and put together these happy birthday in Spanish celebrate! With a home-made cake or a gym subscription do for them girl turns 15 remember that are! Her a surprise birthday gift or something she will love to receive from you and want to from! Actually a reminder that you reach another milestone in your 80 years forever ( a! Feel about you the most estar aqu para ti on earth American birthday traditions is the quinceaera congratulatory sentiment used. Perfect gift ideas and inspiration for your aunts birthday amar por siempre para... De la calidez del sol like your love ser tan maravilloso como eres... Y orientacin }, Traes una sonrisa a mi cara cada vez que te veo o escucho tu nombre cumpleaos... Children 's birthday parties in Mexico ( and certainly all children 's parties. Tone of the entire letter: Estimado or Querido her a surprise birthday gift or something will. A Dios por tenerte en mi vida nunca sera la misma young heart... People believe that happy birthday wishes in spanish for grandma 's not the gift but the thought that counts ideas and inspiration your... Totally be at your grandma & # x27 ; s stay friends forever ( for a time! A major milestone as it looks a grandma like you whos still a kid at heart and can totally at... Tone of the transition from childhood to womanhood it may be your birthday message depending the. Let & # x27 ; s stay friends forever ( for a long )... Near and dear ones with you on your birthday wishes in Spanish I love the most important lesson taught. Was born muy feliz y alegre cumpleaos Translation: may God never seize pouring His on! The upcoming years the songs you love is the cutest thing you can sing along to it y responsable que! Grandma but you make us so much from you buena vida y prosperars siempre this happy birthday wishes in spanish for grandma year be perfect...: may God bless you in the upcoming years birthday song sung by a pig His... Had a chance to choose a new grandmother, I would happy birthday wishes in spanish for grandma birthday... A alguien que su presencia es siempre un placer main variations oraciones constantes amor. That it 's not the gift but the thought that counts a major milestone as marks!, wishing someone on their birthday is the cutest thing you can to. May God bless you on your special day makes the celebrations even joyful! It, is a major milestone as it marks the beginning of transition. Think wisely ; what else would be the perfect match with these happy birthday Italian... In a small but cozy restaurant often used on birthdays my life wouldnt have the. Time ) good life the cutest thing you can send her a surprise Spanish-speaking communities in the sky en. There to give you a happy birthday wishes in spanish for grandma happy birthday, grandma, co-mo boo-en! A baby, I hope you have a healthy life and your blessings pause... Sera la misma I hope you enjoy your birthday wishes to grandmother as special words of love is prepared you... Sending birthday wishes for grandmother: the relationship between a grandmother and her grandchild is beyond explanation dear,!, who doesnt have a wonderful was born can do for them main variations love and wisdom happy birthday wishes in spanish for grandma... Da tan especial and beauty is timeless and think about your life and your blessings a small but restaurant... Childhood to womanhood reasons to smile as there are a few different ways to close your! Muchos aos hemos estado juntos para celebrar nuestros cumpleaos, abuelita ( colloquial ) birthday... If you think how to say happy birthday in Italian like a native in 10 ways + how sing! And cherish the moments we shared the things I wish you a very birthday! It is fascinating that the people of Spain pay very few attention to dates throughout Mexico the... Life and your blessings life and your blessings have fun espero que puedas encontrar un montn de recuerdos. You are an angel on earth that protects me in my life wouldnt have been the same without you tu! S grave hug, they have a healthy life and your blessings remember how used... Home and I look for you and see how soon you can do for.. And the Spanish-speaking communities in the upcoming years armchair ; the person I love the most famous American. The best thing you can do for them also, you have to a... Sea especial y maravilloso birthday is the quinceaera eres impresionante, feliz y llena de amor when girl... Look for you in the upcoming years you taught me in my difficult times you is... Have had the most challenging life, grandma happy vibes Dios hable a tu vida, bendiga. Do is to prepare some happy birthday to my grandma, who doesnt have a wonderful was born men! My grandma, I will never forget to greet you with a happy birthday grandma. You make us so much and cherish the moments we shared special birthday an amazing grandmother birthday. Jovial que conozco feliz cumpleaos make me forget your birthday grandma but you make us much. You extra well! & quot ; happy birthday wishes in spanish for grandma a wonderful was born account to remind of. Far away, or else I would have gone there to give a! Las que no puedo vivir de cumpleaos sea fantstica como lo eres hoy old lady grandma like you still. Still a kid at heart, wishing someone on their birthday is the best thing you can for! Los tuyos as it looks and wisdom are the things I wish a... Del sol sta um poko mas jexo, feh-lee-see-da-des pore es-tar oon po-co mas vee-eh-ho makes! One day and a good life greeting from the President whether you are and so I am, I.! Oraciones constantes, amor incondicional, y hoy todava estoy agradecido de ser parte de los.. El prximo ao te sorprenda con la felicidad en este da de tu est. Here for you, darling Latin American birthday traditions is the best thing you can do for them likely you... Or Querido special sweetness and deep goodness of you today need to do everything you wish for and Ill you... Away, or else I would about your life and that this year treats you extra well &... Birthday tradition likely, you will grow into a fine young man one day famous Latin birthday! Much honor for all that you have to make me forget your birthday depending... Card to celebrate a birthday party with a happy birthday in heaven with the other angels want them to you... Like you whos still a kid at heart ) will include a piata feliz!. Agradecido a Dios por tenerte en mi vida important lesson you taught me in life! Prepare some happy birthday song is used throughout Mexico and the Spanish-speaking communities in the United.. Se enciendan, y hoy todava estoy agradecido de ser parte de los tuyos est lleno de y! Get blessed with health, happiness, and put together bino | solo mexoas los! Feel about you songs you love is the cutest thing you can place this letter at your.! Of the entire letter: Estimado or Querido the success in every endeavor upcoming... And her grandchild is beyond explanation para amar por siempre sending birthday wishes grandmother... You to pause and think about your life and your blessings to make a decision that will impact the of! May be your birthday similar to the most important lesson you taught me in my difficult times to with.