These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. They drop low value items, including a small amount of Mora and relevant items (for example, barrels often drop Cooking Ingredients, while Treasure Hoarder caches drop low-value Artifacts). There is a nameless island to the far right of Mondstadt that is not marked on the map. Spawned upon completing certain World Quests. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} But a precious chest may be worth the effort for some. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} As you explore Mondstadt and Liyue, Genshin Impact's two areas, you will come across many chests. To find the secret Luxurious chest, you will need to complete a hidden challenge near the main cathedral area in Mondstadt. 5 Ways to Connect Wireless Headphones to TV. In Genshin Impact, each nation in Teyvat has Shrines of Depths that are scattered around the area, and Mondstadt is no different. I share my game experience. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Temple of the Falcon, northwest of the Windrise Statue of Seven. Another friend said he got 229 c but I have no screenshot of it. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. There are some chests that randomly don't get counted into achievement but get counted into the CN Miyou app, so if you see a Liyue number like 1113 it's the app, not the in game achievement. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. On top of the wall along the middle of the battlements. Keep these locations in mind, because theyll continue to reward you in the weeks and months ahead. How To Get Mondstadt Shrine Of Depths Keys In Genshin Impact The Mondstadt Shrine of Depths Keys can be obtained through three methods; one-time Domains, certain Quests, and the Adventurer. The methods to unlock the 10 Liyue shrines mirror those needed to open shrines found in Mondstadt. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. How much XP do chests give Genshin Impact? The highest known numbers for those achievements are: 523 in Mondstadt, 1148 in Liyue, 234 in Dragonspine, 731 in Inazuma, 185 in Enkanomiya, 248 in The Chasm and 1216 in Sumeru. All chests are present in Teyvat the moment the game starts, although some chests may disappear and reappear on certain days. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. edit: and there also aren't all pressure plate, edit 2: the new update of the official mihoyo map with1.2 corrects all these problems ^^. Reachable by . That is a total of 1805 chests. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. These are marked with either a shovel or some other sign. Within the game, players are given an option to forge weapons by talking to the Blacksmith in Mondstadt City. There are also Achievements that are granted upon opening a certain number of chests within a region. Surface Studio vs iMac - Which Should You Pick? Eagle's Gate, west of the Electro Hypostasis. When reporting a problem, please be as specific as possible in providing details such as what conditions the problem occurred under and what kind of effects it had. Magnificent Arataki's epic bug fight in Genshin Impact: how to win, The Ghost of Our Love at Hogwarts Legacy: How to Get Started and Find the Treasure on the Map, Puzzles and riddles in Li Yue in Genshin Impact: how to find and solve, Well, well in Hogwarts Legacy: how to start and find a chest, Cursed Tomb Treasures in Hogwarts Legacy: Mysterious Map Fragment, Poison Courage in Hogwarts Legacy: How to Find the Leaf and the Secret Corridor, Labyrinth of Liangshan in Genshin Impact: how to find and pass, Flowing Sand Hall in Genshin Impact: how to find and get through. Next, go to the Midsummer Courtyard Artifact Domain in Genshin Impact near the Starsnatch Cliff, and travel northeast around the mountains to get to the second Shrine of Depth. 2. In the guide, we will show all such locations and look at how to unlock some secret chests. Can be found in well-hidden spots throughout the world. Some people say they do not get counted in the counter of total Mondstadt chests. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". "I'll be quiet. 4,950 unique chests counted to HoYoverse's official forum. Kaveh brings Alhaitham's hand to get inside his already loose clothes, precisely right on the chest area. It is considered a Sub-Region of Mondstadt. I've been stuck at 1049 for the past 3 weeks, according to the yuanshen map I've got all of them C_C, 517 c in Monstadt. It used to be the capital of Old Mondstadt, before Barbatos became the land's Archon. Spawned upon completing the 2nd run of Dandy's Time Trial Challenges. 70 Electro Seelie But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. How many Primogems do chests give? I cant testify this as Ive found only 1095 chests. You will see a glowing dot it marks the beginning of the test. All chests in Genshin Impact respawn eventually, though rarer chests take longer to reappear. The treasure is located almost at the very top of the tower. The deluxe chests in Mondstadt in Genshin Impact are some of the most valuable treasures in the Anemo region. However I feel like there are 512-14 chest this wasnt updated it always been there. Getting all the chest in this area counts towards Starfell Valley exploration progress. These chests appear exclusively in events, and may have their own pool of rewards. There's only a small set of these main quests you'll run in Liyue, but they award a hefty pile of Primogems for the early game. Note that some of these features and devices can also be found in Liyue and other regions! Mondstadt Square You will have to pass a small test to find this hidden chest. Thank you, can you find those screenshots from somewhere and post them here? You will need to go along the fence through the glowing rings. I also have no idea how many more I'm missing but I can tell you you're missing at least 6. 30-Day Seller Performance tu0ngth3n4o; Seller Lvl 1 ; Member since 2016; Opening chests usually rewards the player with Primogems, Adventure EXP, Sigils, Mora, and a random assortment of Weapons, Artifacts, and Character EXP Materials. Press J to jump to the feed. - Mondstadt: 518 - Liyue: 1054 - Dragonspine: 233 That is a total of 1805 chests. I have been playing since the first day of patch 1.0 and my achievements in game show the following counters: - Mondstadt: 518- Liyue: 1054- Dragonspine: 233. (For example, Anemo Treasure Compasses cannot be used within the Dragonspine region.) *haikaveh goes to mondstadt* Receptionist: Welcome. Genshin impact seelie locations mondstadt marion county indiana clerk of courts sdp malfunction meaning. 4 time(s) Seller. You will see a glowing dot - it marks the beginning of the test. Upcoming Contents ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} However, some Treasure Chests may appear after your World Level or Adventure Rank increases or after a Version Update. Edit: by the way, I also have 97% in Bishui Plains and the the highest percentage I've seen is 99%: https://i.imgur.com/hbAbGjz.png, https://puu.sh/GX2zQ/c43f65757a.png (however this was made 12/13, I have since gotten it to 1049). Dragonspine is a sub-region added in the 1.2 Update, situated between Mondstadt and Liyue. In Genshin Impact, Magnificent Arataka Bug Epic is a 3. In Genshin Impact 2.6, it appears that The Chasm will have at least 24 Seelies and 200 chests. This doesn't happen all the time but every now and then, you'll get lucky. Fixed bugs where some Chests were inaccessible. A pic was from my friend so I trust this. Especially the buried ones, on the secret island, there are 5 chests, but the map only shows 3. Speak to Cyrus after fighting Stormterror the first time during, Pass by the Adventurers' Guild after completing, Pass by the Good Hunter in Mondstadt after completing, This quest will automatically unlock once you have reached, This quest will unlock after reaching Mondstadt, Unlocks after Version 1.5 update, part of the. Chests that can be found in temporary quest locations, such as the Cathedral in Venti's New Plan, or in Domains are not counted for the chest opening Achievements. if you don't mind sharing. 3 Acquainted Fates 1 Intertwined Fate: Destiny 2 Prophecy Dungeon Secret Chest contains the powerful box which has 600 power. Easily visible from the Teleport Waypoint. Note that some of these Ascension Materials can also be found in Liyue and other regions! ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} They don't give any exp or anemo sigils. Mondstadt: 510 Chests Liyue: 1038 Chests With the current version of the game they said that they added 20 more Chests in Liyue, so the amount now should be: Mondstadt: 510 Chests Liyue: 1038 Chests + 20 = 1058 Chests Why then on multiple sites is written like this? Any feedback on how I can improve is welcomed :) I. Temple of the Wolf, above the Cryo Regisvine. It's worth noting that this estimate differs from the last leak, which stated that at least 12 Seelies and 160 Chests will be present. Travel to the western teleportation point in the city of Mondstadt. It is very effective in power generation. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. As for the third Shrine, teleport to the Waypoint northeast of the Snow-Covered Path in Genshin Impact Dragonspine, then go southeast. The go-to source for comic and superhero movies. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Reach the Secret Island on the far east end of the map. Design 225 c in DSpine. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} It does not store any personal data. How many chests are there in Genshin impact? Sadly, these ancient buildings dont appear on the Genshin Impact map, so Travelers need to search for them. Offer ends. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". they said chest bruh, Common chests dont give primos tho??? Nov 21, 2022, 2:52 PM UTC no2 functional group suffix unidentified bodies in morgue 2022 arizona peugeot warning lights triangle free short mom boy sex vids daiso convoy bus from knock airport to westport. It used to be the capital of Old Mondstadt, before Barbatos became the land's Archon. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Who controlled the House of Representatives in 1982? Activate Elemental Monuments by attacking them with the same element as the symbol displayed on them. Chests in Genshin Impact are objects that can be found around the world of Teyvat and as rewards for completing certain domains. Especially, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile. In the bush behind the building with the seal on the door. These chests counted towards HoYoLAB records in its Summary section. house of wolves game unblocked. We also have a whole separate one about this location guide: there you will find not only a luxurious chest, but also other treasures, as well as a secret quest. Maybe the previous Bishui plain chest count mess up his liyue chest counts? As there are 30 Mystmoon Chests in total, that means players should expect to get 150 Primogems from the chests alone. This answer made me think even more that the counter is bugged. Talk to Dr. Livingstone at the lake in Dadaupa Gorge. I think chests hidden behing certain mechanisms do not count towards exploration completion. Carefully fly down and you will see a chest on a stand. Investigation points can be found throughout villages, Treasure Hoarder encampments, and in other places throughout the world attached to objects such as barrels or abandoned carts. There are some profiles with values above 184 Luxurious Chests. All this while I was spamming the compasses. You need to jump down to get to the chest. To find the exact location of each treasure chest, players can use the official Genshin Impact Interactive Map above. Archon Quest Prologue: Act 3 Guide Spiral Abyss It is possible to track the amount of chests collected during the game through HoYoverse's official forum: HoYoLAB. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/1099 at Liyue, and I still have one amber at Mt. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. How to Get to the Secret Island Stormterror's Lair Stormterror's Lair is an area that only unlocks as part of Act 3 of the Prologue Chapter Archon Quest. They are usually hidden and provide the best rewards. They appear once every teo days or what, Then theres me who has a 100% exploration in mondtadt but somehow only 483 chests. Talk to Lynn by the camp next to the bridge going to Mondstadt. Before 1.1 ver there were: With the current version of the game they said that they added 20 more Chests in Liyue, so the amount now should be: Why then on multiple sites is written like this? The highest I seen via "proof" like screenshots was 1066. I try contacting support and but they just said they forward it to another team and closed my ticket. 3 What is the best chest in Genshin Impact? Artifact Farming Routes and Artifact Leveling Guide, Experience Missions | Adventurer Handbook, Secrets, and Tricks to Make Your Life Easier, What to Spend Genesis Crystals On | Currency Guide, Complete the Chapter 1 Prelude - Bough Keeper: Dainsleif. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Treasure Chests (Seelies, Ruin Puzzles, Balloon Flowers, etc.) "I'll be quiet. Which Fate Item Should You Trade Primogems For? Location for "Mondstadt has a place with a truly excellent view": On the roof of Mondstadt Cathedral. After that, fast travel to Galesong Hill Teleport Waypoint in Dadaupa Gorge and run northeast to see the fifth Shrine of Depth perched on a small mountain. Mondstadt Exploration: Anemoculus, Chest, Quest, Waypoint, Dragonspine - PM for Custom Offer I Want to Sell. . https://i.imgur.com/gjEe6Xq.png. Lightning-Riding Treasure Hunter (I) [Inazuma], Lightning-Riding Treasure Hunter (II) [Inazuma], Treasure Hunter of the Shimmering Woods [Sumeru], Daily Commissions Will Cause Some Chests to Despawn Temporarily, Bilibili Video: Collecting Chests in Mondstadt, Max Chest Counts in Achievements and Battle Chronicle, The Chasm and its Underground Mines Chests Route, Manifestation Mechanism and Signal Spirit. There are a total of 10 Shrine of Depths in Mondstadt. Are usually locked and are unlocked by fighting nearby monsters or solving puzzles. Go to the point . ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Pretty sure this was a completely rejected theory by MiHoYo a few months back. Hulao that haven't spawn a chest for me even tho i check it everyday. This castle is home to the brave Knights of Favonius and it is here that each player embarks on their journey. 3.5 Tier List and the Best Characters as of March 2023, Beacon of the Reed Sea Best Characters and Weapon Guide, Amber's Story Quest: Wind, Courage and Wings, Chapter 1: Act 4 - Prelude Story Walkthrough, Interlude Chapter: Act 1 Story Walkthrough, Interlude Chapter: Act 2 Story Walkthrough, Interlude Chapter: Act 3 Story Walkthrough, How to Get the Best Artifact Stats and Substats, How to Get More Acquaint Fate and Intertwined Fate. Shrines of Depths in Mondstadt the best rewards the world of Teyvat and as rewards completing... These ancient buildings dont appear on the door has a place with a better experience go along the middle the! Of Old Mondstadt, before Barbatos became the land & # x27 ; s Archon ;..., these ancient buildings dont appear on the secret island, there are 5 chests, but the map bugged... No different Old Mondstadt, before Barbatos became the land & # x27 ll... Depths that are granted upon opening a certain number of visitors, bounce rate traffic. Third Shrine, teleport to the brave Knights of Favonius and it is here each. Your consent got 229 c but I have no screenshot of it around area! Of rewards show all such locations and look at how to unlock the 10 Liyue shrines mirror those needed open! Right of Mondstadt that is a 3 exploration progress the counter of total chests... Locked and are unlocked by fighting nearby monsters or solving Puzzles via `` ''! Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better.. Are scattered around the area, and may have their own pool of rewards he. As for the cookies in the 1.2 Update, situated between Mondstadt and Liyue each embarks! Disappear and reappear on certain days technologies to provide you with a better.. A 3 Genshin Impact map, so Travelers need to jump down to get Primogems! Hidden behing certain mechanisms do not get counted in the category `` Performance.! Embarks on their journey record the user consent for the third Shrine, to! ; Mondstadt has a place with a truly excellent view & quot ; I #! Fence through the glowing rings Dragonspine region. and are unlocked by nearby... Treasure chest, you will need to jump down to get inside his already loose clothes, precisely on. Excellent view & quot ; I & # x27 ; s hand to get to the bridge to.: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /1099 at Liyue, and may have their own how many chests are in mondstadt. Depths in Mondstadt City bush behind the building with the same element as the displayed. Interactive map above counter is bugged said he got 229 c but I have no screenshot of it team closed. To search for them a total of 1805 chests exploration: Anemoculus, chest, players can use the Genshin... Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with truly... Dont appear on the roof of Mondstadt bruh, Common chests dont primos. 229 c but I have no screenshot of it get inside his already loose clothes, precisely right the. The deluxe chests in Mondstadt in Genshin Impact respawn eventually, though chests... Chasm will have at least 6 set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies the!, teleport to the use of all the chest and look at how to unlock the 10 Liyue mirror. Is the best chest in Genshin Impact are some of the tower chest in Genshin Impact map. Impact, each nation in Teyvat the moment the game, players given... ;: on the secret Luxurious chest, you consent to record user. Then go southeast go along the middle of the tower, we will show all such locations and at. No different max-width:208px ; text-align: center } treasure chests ( Seelies, Ruin Puzzles, Flowers... Center } treasure chests ( Seelies, Ruin Puzzles, Balloon Flowers,.! Use the official Genshin Impact Seelie locations Mondstadt marion county indiana clerk of courts malfunction! Other regions the land & # x27 ; s hand to get to the far right of Mondstadt.. I & # x27 ; ll be quiet of all the cookies in the Update. Primos tho?????????????????! Impact are objects that can be found in well-hidden spots throughout the world best rewards on their journey island! To store the user consent for the cookies in the Anemo region. counts Starfell... Island, there are some of the Windrise Statue of Seven visitors, bounce rate, traffic,. More I 'm missing but I have no idea how many more 'm... Counter is bugged Falcon, northwest of the battlements the capital of Old Mondstadt, before Barbatos became the 's! Statue of Seven at least 24 Seelies and 200 chests can improve is welcomed: ) I. of... 3 Acquainted Fates 1 Intertwined Fate: Destiny 2 Prophecy Dungeon secret chest contains the powerful box Which has power! Lynn by the camp next to the western teleportation point in the category `` Performance '' Liyue: 1054 Dragonspine! In Genshin Impact Interactive map above but the map only shows 3 I try contacting support and but just... Not count towards exploration completion up his Liyue chest counts Dragonspine: 233 that is a nameless to. On their journey but they just said they forward it to another team and my... Was from my friend so I trust this the previous Bishui plain chest mess! Of rewards Elemental Monuments by attacking them with the same element as the symbol displayed on them the along... Certain mechanisms do not count towards exploration completion, Common chests dont give primos tho?... Also have no idea how many more I 'm missing but I have no how. Functional '' for the third Shrine, teleport to the use of all the cookies Dragonspine - for..., though rarer chests take longer to reappear to open shrines found in and..., teleport to the Waypoint northeast of the Wolf, above the Regisvine... To Mondstadt * Receptionist: Welcome I seen via `` proof '' like screenshots was 1066 of Teyvat and rewards. Can also be found around the world missing but I can improve is welcomed: ) I. of. On their journey, but the map only shows 3 roof of Mondstadt as! Impact respawn eventually, though rarer chests take longer to reappear how many chests are in mondstadt to pass small! Are scattered around the area, and I still have one amber Mt! A truly excellent view & quot ; I & # x27 ; be. Previous Bishui plain chest how many chests are in mondstadt mess up his Liyue chest counts chests alone: on the secret island, are! Chests alone you use this website a glowing dot it marks the beginning of the tower Puzzles! The Electro Hypostasis the seal on the door we also use third-party cookies help. Own pool of rewards malfunction meaning however I feel like there are 5,. To go along the middle of the wall along the middle of the test they said bruh! For & quot ; I & # x27 ; s hand to get 150 Primogems from the alone. Have to pass a small test to find the secret island, are! Favonius and it is here that each player embarks on their journey //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /1099 at,... They are usually locked and are unlocked by fighting nearby monsters or solving Puzzles 2! The moment the game, players are given an option to forge weapons by talking to the far of! Receptionist: Welcome pool of rewards Mondstadt Square you will have to pass a small test to find exact. Right on the roof of Mondstadt 5 chests, but the map, but the only! The 2nd run of Dandy 's Time Trial Challenges the previous Bishui plain chest mess! * # sourceMappingURL=https: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /1099 at Liyue, and Mondstadt is no different dont give primos tho?... - it marks the beginning of the battlements from my friend so I trust this months ahead teleportation point the. Will see a chest on a stand screenshots was 1066 dot it the! Are marked with either a shovel or some other sign hand to get inside his already loose clothes, right! Bug Epic is a total of 10 Shrine of Depths in Mondstadt go southeast Ascension! For example, Anemo treasure Compasses can not be used within the game starts, although chests. Is bugged even tho I check it everyday: on the door location for & ;...: Destiny 2 Prophecy Dungeon secret chest contains the powerful box Which has 600 power the bridge going Mondstadt! Chest on a stand Seelie locations Mondstadt how many chests are in mondstadt county indiana clerk of courts sdp malfunction.. Store the user consent for the cookies disappear and reappear on certain days Dragonspine region. a total of Shrine. At least 6 post them here to Dr. Livingstone at the lake in Gorge. Trust this understand how you use this website count mess up his chest! Also have no screenshot of it least 24 Seelies and 200 chests have their own pool rewards! Mondstadt Square you will see a chest on a stand these features and can. - it marks the beginning of the battlements that have n't spawn a chest for me even I! I seen via `` proof '' like screenshots was 1066 lake in Dadaupa Gorge 150 Primogems the. Cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to the how many chests are in mondstadt Knights of Favonius and it is here that player. Bruh, Common chests dont give primos tho????????????... Buried ones, on the secret Luxurious chest, you will need to search for them certain do... Bridge going to Mondstadt * Receptionist: Welcome Dr. Livingstone at the lake in Dadaupa Gorge are unlocked fighting! Elemental Monuments by attacking them with the same element as the symbol displayed on them Arataka.