0000005374 00000 n It is a less expensive version of Triclopyr-4 with a high concentration of Triclopyr. Hitting larger trunks with a wedge blow from boys axe and spraying into the cut. Withdraw livestock from grazing treated grass or consumption of treated hay at least 3 days before slaughter. Yes, at 2oz./gallon. Photo: Kimberly Bohn. I was told that it will, however it doesn't list it on table 1 or 2. Time to Kill Triclopyr can take up to 14 days to kill vegetation. I have had great success controlling Chinese Privet with this product using the basal bark treatment method as described by the Alabama Extension Service. triclopyr per gallon of diesel and throw in 4oz MSO (MES 100) for good measure. A larger, 1-inch copper pipe can lose up to 15 . When I mix in a pump sprayer how much MSO/surfactant should I add to the water/ tryclopyr mix? Spot herbicide treatments are commonly used to control invasive shrubs such as multiflora rose, shrub honeysuckle, autumn olive, Japanese barberry, and privet. of MSMA Target 6 Plus in the tank to get the broomsedge. If so what is the best way to apply? This is so bad for the environment :( think about your kids' kids and the planet they will live on. Now all I have to do is get somebody to yank them out. Would definitely recommend. 0000007195 00000 n eh_d 6 yr. ago Just a side note.brushtox is fucking awesome. I found the best way to kill the trees on my property is to drill a 1/2" hole and fill it with the garlon 4, works every time. Range and Pasture Triclopyr 4 use on these sites may include application to grazed areas as well as for the establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings. Hi-Yield Turflon Ester Ultra is labeled to eradicate wild violets. That yields a 0ne-pint bottle that is essentially the same as CCO 8%. It was tedious, but the privet hasn't grown back in the 3 years since I applied it. It took over our front yard over the winter, so much so that spring grasses were crowded out. $35.99. oz. It may also be applied onperennial bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, and tall fescue ornamental turf (including sod farms, commercial turf, and golf courses). Operate the backpack as you would when spraying in the field, getting uniform coverage while walking at a comfortable speed. It is in essence nearly impossible to get rid of and YES!!!!!! 4 After absorbing the herbicide, plants die slowly (within weeks). Spot treatments on ornamental turf should be done at a rate of 3/8 to 3/4 fl. Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer successfully controls thick post-emergent vegetation with little or no impact on turf, when applied according to the product label instructions. Use a disposable $10 walmart sprayer because this stuff will ruin the sprayer in a week or two. It's clear I can weaken the mix. Adjust the spray nozzle to the desired setting, hold the wand at a consistent height above the vegetation, and pump the sprayer to the normal operating pressure. It's pet-safe when used as directed and is sold in an eight-ounce bottle that's the perfect size for the average homeowner. Good luck! To calculate ounces of herbicide per gallon of spray solution, convert quarts to ounces and then divide the rate of herbicide applied per acre in ounces by the total gallons applied per acre from the calibration exercise. Lawn Care But, for now, I'm turning my attention to Fire Ants. We also carry Relegate Herbicide in 2.5 gallons, and 1 gallon jugs at a lower price. Do not enter treated areas until the product has completely dried. Applying the dose of herbicide needed to achieve control ensures (1) work actually gets done right the first time and personnel time is not spent on retreatment, and (2) material is not wasted, or even worse, unintended injury to nontarget plants does not occur. Yes, Triclopyr will work on Brazilian Pepper Trees, For spot applications of triclopyr with a hand pump sprayer mix 3.2oz of Triclopyr per gallon of adjuvant. 0000005672 00000 n The tree died pretty effectively. Using a mixture of three parts diesel oil to one part 2,4-DP and 20 parts water, kill cholla cacti. It may be applied to woody or herbaceous broadleaf plants as a foliar spray or as a basal bark (spraying trunk) or cut stump application to woody plants. Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer can be mixed with various other chemicals such as surfactants like Alligare 90 that increase the effectiveness of the product. To calculate ounces of herbicide per gallon of spray solution, divide the rate of herbicide applied per acre in ounces by the total gallons applied per acre as determined from the calibration exercise. Dried quickly. 0000004696 00000 n Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer can take up to 14 days to kill vegetation. Very happy with the ease and use of the product. Photo: Kimberly Bohn. Except for lactating dairy animals, there are no grazing restrictions following application of this product. Takes a week or so after treatment for things to start dying but when it did..it never came back. Lay out a calibration area equal to 340 square feet. Thank you. This is your "band" width. "Outstanding service with fast shipping and in supply products, well priced and backed up by an excellent company. Additionally, applicators who master calibration gain a valuable skill and take control of the process rather than simply mimicking instruction that may be incorrect. If you do this in the growing season, the root will sometimes throw out dwarfed kudzu leaves. 0000001604 00000 n I could not be happier. Generic Roundup is now about $8 Quart for the 42% stuff at your local hardware store vs. whatever this site charges for Triclopyr. This stuff worked really well. ft. You can apply this product early spring through fall for the most effective results. It is a great product! (Especially 'Smooth Sumac). Can paint on stumps immediately following cutting to retard regrowth. In our example, it took us 40 seconds to spray the calibration area. Divide by 128. Seems to be safe as long as you follow directions. How much Alligare Triclopyr 4 do I need per gallon of water? The most common use of a backpack sprayer will likely be to "spot" treat undesirable weeds that are scattered about a site. Great stuff killed saplings and bushes fast. Excellent product. Try 2-4D if this does not work for you. A second spray in the spring will hopefully have more of an impact than just drooping the violet leaves. Mixing Chart for Liquid Herbicides Solution Concentration 1 Gallon. To mix 4 gallons in a backpack sprayer, simply multiply the above numbers by 4: 3 ounces x 4 gallons = 12 ounces of glyphosate herbicide 1 ounce x 4 gallons = 4 ounces of triclopyr amine herbicide. Weeds started to brown in about 3-4 days, and have not noticed any new growth after 2 weeks. This product worked extremely well on the existing brush and weeds. 2306 0 obj <> endobj 0000002504 00000 n When collecting, it is important to pump the sprayer the same way as when making the test application; otherwise, the flow rate will differ and calibration will be less accurate. xref Garlon 4 does quick work on foliage up to 2 thick, havent tried larger, used it on large mallelucca trees. The kudzu shoots thatyou remove when cutting back, should be removed to a pile somewhere and either burnt or chipped. 0000006931 00000 n Begin by practicing your application outside the calibration area. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes . Once the application site is dried people will be safe to re-enter. Triclopyr is more effective if mixed with a bark penetrent like methylated seed oil. I'm 'guessing' it ,maybe, has something to do with mono-filament leaf characteristic (like grass). Recommendations are to use a Glyphosate product. Ounces of herbicide recommended per acre = ounces__________________________________________Gallons of mix applied per acre = gallons, From our example we will use the typical fern and stiltgrass recommendation of spraying 2 ounces of a sulfometuron methyl herbicide (e.g., Oust XP) per acre. If you find triclopyr effective on pines, I'd really like to know. If the PI rebounds, I'm considering Agent Orange and/or Thermo-nuclear eradication. https://mnfi.anr.msu.edu/invasive-species/AutumnOliveBCP.pdf. Read the complete label for Triclopyr Ester. I've found that 42% Round-up, painted unmixed on the stump where the bark meets the xylem works great. (Important note: Be sure to check the labels on the products you are applying to see if a surfactant is necessary to be added. agree, and use at least 4 % to 5 % concentration. This will be calculated similarly to that outlined for band treatments. Does the job- the result adds to the aesthetics and value of my property. %PDF-1.4 % To get shipping charges, add all products you want into the shopping cart and use shipping calculator below the cart. Most broad leaf plants that this touches get sick or die off completely. Triclopyr 4 is volatile and will drift in the air/wind. In forestry applications, band treatments are commonly used for spraying interfering plants such as hay-scented and New York fern. 0000042575 00000 n Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Do not harvest hay for 14 days after application of Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer. We do this because 1 gallon equals 128 ounces. Mix it with Sonora, a surfactant and blue dye making for foliar spray. Yes, you can still use the Triclopyr to control some of the vegetation, and stop the sprouting. (Note: This level of wetting is heavier than operational to enhance the pattern for the purposes of this image.) I have been using this for several years. Treat all vegetation in the calibration area the same way target weeds are sprayed. First time user of this diesel soluble product. For this procedure, you cannot simply time how long it takes to apply. And kill it does. Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer is safe to use around children and pets when applied according to the product label instructions. Do this several times to get a reliable average. Do not apply to bahiagrass, bentgrass, bermudagrass, centipedegrass, St. Augustine grass, or zoysiagrass, unless turf injury can be tolerated. A half cup triclopyr 4 mixed with gallon of diesel gas is all you need. 0000001182 00000 n Spraying trunks up to 4". The wisteria is growing everywhere along our back property line. Be sure to first set the tip to the desired spray pattern. Do not allow lactating dairy animals to graze treated areas until the next growing season following application of this product. Fast shipping. By the way, be VERY CAREFUL about overspray. For larger areas, the exact amount of water needed with depend upon your spray equipment and at what speed the product is applied. ), 128 ounces per gallon 4 quarts per gallon 128 4 = 32 ounces per quart 32 ounces per quart x 3 quarts = 96 ounces of glyphosate 32 ounces per quart x 1 quart = 32 ounces of triclopyr amine. Worked great killing all of the woody trees and shrubs I had coming up in my cutover. You will mix 3/8 - 3/4 oz. It is safe to use if proper procedures are followed, and doesn't require me to move livestock out of the pasture while it is being applied. Sounds like you can use a hand sprayer in your application and be more careful than I was. I recommend this product for anyone who is fighting the battle of the weeds. This will treat approximately 2,750 sq/ft with four separate applications. To mix 3 gallons in a backpack sprayer, simply multiply the above number by 3: 0.18 ounce x 3 gallons = 0.54 ounce of sulfometuron methyl herbicide. Brush it on cut ends and also drill a 3/8 hole in trunk and squirt it in with dish detergent bottle. For foliar spray I use 1 cup per gallon of water with a soap like dawn to make it adhere. I wouldn't waste my money on Triclopyr to deal with stumps. Triclopyr 4 will control unwanted woody plants and annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in forests, and on non-crop areas including industrial manufacturing and storage sites, rights-of-way such as electrical power lines, communication lines, pipelines, roadsides and railroads, fence rows, non-irrigation ditch banks, and around farm buildings. Works like a charm. Everyone said they were impossible to control with stuff available locally. Next, calculate the ounces of herbicide per gallon of spray solution: For the glyphosate herbicide: 96 ounces 35 gallons = 2.7 ounces, or 3 ounces per gallon, For the triclopyr amine herbicide:32 ounces 35 gallons = 0.91 ounce, or 1 ounce per gallon. for woody and brush plants. The poison travels through the root system and will kill the roots of any other plant that has roots entangled in what you are wanting to kill. Company was easy to order from, Priced right, FAST delivery, and answers the phone when you call. The amount of water that can be lost from a leaking pipe can vary greatly depending on the type and size of the pipe, the pressure of the water supply and the severity of the leak. By treating 1/128 acre, 340 square feet, we can convert a measurement of ounces of water sprayed directly to gallons sprayed per acre. I used a mixture of 20% Triclopyr and 80% Diesel to kill privet. If they are as invasive as my black locust, recommend cutting and drilling 1/2 holes in sap ring and filling to top. Sites can be quite variable--some have dense coverage of target plants, while others will have light coverage. Be sure to use the same walking speed, spray pressure, spray swath width, and spray tip used when calibrating. Spray water into a large bucket with the same pressure and for the average number of seconds it took to cover the test area. Was this answer helpful to you? I did this cause I wanted to ensure the buckthorn and locust trees once and for all eliminate, permanently. It worked!!! TimmyG Posts: 2244 Joined: May 15th, 2012, 6:04 pm Location: Dracut, MA Accord XRT II is a surfactant-loaded herbicide. So far, so good. Therefore, it is important to have each applicator calibrate. Our application volume is 40 ounces - 5 ounces = 35 ounces = 35 gallons per treated acre. Unfortunately, the Triclopyr can kill the trees and it is often used to kill trees. %%EOF It can if you use the product according to label directions. New seed, lots of watering, and our yard is back. does it affect dos that lick there paws and eat gras? two ounces per gallon of water, some people told me if you have a lot of rain try adding one ounce of diesel oil. 0000021544 00000 n Yes. Again, if the treatment called for applying 10 ounces of herbicide per acre, and based on your calibration exercise you sprayed 15 gallons per acre, you would simply mix 10 ounces of herbicide in 15 gallons of total spray solution. That use is not the reason we bought the Garlon 4, but I believe applying the garlon 4 to the stump around the cambium layer should work to kill the tree. Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer, manufactured by Alligare, is a systemic selective herbicide used to eliminate trees, brush and woody plants from various types of landscapes. ft. For woody plants as a foliage treatment, use 4 to 8 quarts of product per 5 gallons of water per acre. It affects actively growing plants by mimicking a specific type of plant growth hormone, known as an auxin. Roundup just bounces off those shiny leaves. Excited to get rid of the false strawberry creeping all over my lawn. Step 2: Fill your sprayer halfway with water, then add measured amount of Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer. 2.5 Gallon 25 Gallons: 50 Gallons 100 Gallons: 200 Gallons 0.50%: 0.6 1.6: 16 32 Triclopyr 4 Herbicide is ideal for the selective brush and small tree control needed for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. I also use it in a water based mix of glyphosate to do foliar spraying of other invasive/intrusive plants and have good success with that use also. You also have to buy a compatible emulsifier so water will mix with it. Triclopyr vs Glyphosate-----Triclopyr is the herbicide of choice for woody plants: shrubs, trees, black berry, Scotch Broom, and many other shrubs. I use a cheap spray bottle from the Dollar Store. 0000015757 00000 n ", 2004-2023 P&M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Customize Your Own DIY Lawn Care Program with the. In this procedure, your gallons per treated acre will be estimated by spraying all vegetation in the calibration area in the same manner isolated targets would be treated in the field. Love this product, finally something that really works! trailer How much Grazon do you mix with a gallon of water? If your state is not listed, there are no restrictions in your state. 2 ounces per gallon of water for spot spraying with 1/2 ounce Alligare 90 surfactant. Triclopyr 4 will provide control on the Oxalis for best results make sure to apply after maximum foliage development this can normally happen in late spring. The same formula used for band applications applies here. Paint on bark? Triclopyr kills everything, so be careful with overspray. Answer: The mix rate for Alligare Triclopyr 4 vary depending on what and where you area treating. <<796210775897334FA584C7854F2842FA>]/Prev 287594/XRefStm 1604>> So I would assume at some point spraying in fall would be just fine. Simply divide the ounces of herbicide recommended per acre by the gallons of mix applied per acre. 0000110719 00000 n Triclopyr 4 will kill wild violets. Works great to get rid of oriental bittersweet and English ivy. If the treatment called for applying 10 ounces of herbicide per acre, and based on your calibration exercise you sprayed 15 gallons per acre, then you would simply mix 10 ounces of herbicide in 15 gallons of total spray solution. I was careful not to get it on myself or the surrounding area, so the privet is the only plant that died. I used Triclopyr mixed with store brand vegetable oil to make it stick. Originally in my research, I found that it supposedly wasn't harmful, but since coming across this article, I've gotten a bit deeper in the research and found that yeah, it is dangerous. Repeat applications may be necessary to ensure total control. 3 weeks is correct. This is one of the best products to use to mitigate brush, mesquite and wild thorns. Be consistent in your coverage over the entire area. This was a strong mix, but we had an aggressive creeping Charlie problem. It works great on trees from seedlings to 3-4 inches. Spot treatments are used to treat discrete targets, such as a single shrub, as well as patches of continuous vegetation. As a satisfied user of triclopyrI typically use the same amount of surfactant as the amount of triclopyr. Since we are using a backpack sprayer, we want to mix smaller amounts. Works on BAMBOO! This provides a reasonable estimate of coverage and allows mixing to be more precise, rather than simply guessing a percent solution. It should be completely brown in a couple of days. This product, mixed with kerosene, is sprayed on the trunks of even large trees and effectively kills them. Not truly sure what rose hedge is, but here in WI the issue I had/have is the almost unkillable buckthorn and thorny sumac. Is this an oil-soluble triclopyr ester product in an oil-based carrier? It never looks like anything is happening, but in the spring, the larger trees are all dead. Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer is a post-emergent herbicide used to control thick vegetation in various areas like grass pastures, ornamental turf, and rangelands. I recommend this for any invasive, intrusive, unwanted trees, brush, plants. For stump treatment of black locust I use 1 quart to 3 quarts of basal oil. Measure the volume sprayed, in ounces, in the amount of time it took to treat the calibration area. How long does it take for the Triclopyr to dry? Try 1/3 oz per gallon of water to start and go from there. No literature I've read said whether or not it is choice for pines. we put up warning flags if near a trail. (Important note: For granular herbicides, such as Oust XP, measurements are provided by weight rather than volume.). The chem is faster than Roundup and it kills the entire bush. 4 Apply Triclopyr 4 Brush Killer during calm days, when rain is not in the immediate forecast. If using an adjustable cone nozzle, moving the spray wand back and forth will increase the band width, thus providing greater coverage with one pass. I add 24ounces to a gallon of diesel and apply to fresh cut stumps or basal bark treatment on smaller diameter stems. A Glyphosate (Roundup) application would be the best mode to eliminate the Yellow Archangel. Should I inform the public to stay out of the area until it dries? 0000019584 00000 n This amount, in ounces, will equal the gallons per acre of your application. will this stuff kill them off for good? This type of treatment is referred to as a "spot" treatment. Measure how many ounces of water are in the bucket. It is important to get uniform coverage while walking at a comfortable, repeatable speed. For larger brush, mix 6.4oz of Triclopyr per gallon of water since they are more difficult to kill. This stuff works very well if you use it mixed with a surfactant (up to 50/50) and no water. If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. Don't broadcast spray it unless you want to replant your yard. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide is a herbicide for control of woody plants, annuals and perennial broadleaf weeds in forests, grass pastures, rangeland, CRP acres, rights-of-way, and in non-crop areas and ornamental turf, industrial sites and non-irrigation ditch banks. With this method, the amount of spray, measured in ounces, converts directly to gallons per acre. 4-8 quarts per acre forfoliage treatment ofwoody plants. Answer: Hi-Yield Triclopyr Ester can be applied as a foliar spray at a rate of 3/4 oz per gallon of water. % PDF-1.4 % to 5 % concentration since we are using a backpack sprayer, we want to your. In with dish detergent bottle oz per gallon of water I had coming up in cutover! Effective results a single shrub, as well as patches of continuous vegetation with water spot... This stuff will ruin the sprayer in your application and be more careful than I was careful not to rid! Using a mixture of three parts diesel oil to one part 2,4-DP and parts... At what speed the product is applied a foliage treatment, use 4 to quarts. Foliage treatment, use 4 to 8 quarts of basal oil priced right, fast delivery and... Applied per acre of your application measure how many ounces of water are in the bucket -- have... Cut ends and also drill a 3/8 hole in trunk and squirt it in with dish detergent bottle calculated to... We want to mix smaller amounts comfortable speed my lawn diesel to kill Triclopyr can up... Kill wild violets weeks ) I 'd really like to know, for now, I turning. By an excellent company my property buy a compatible emulsifier so water will mix it... The stump where the bark meets the xylem works great Triclopyr-4 with a wedge blow from axe! Trailer how much MSO/surfactant should I inform the public to stay out of the strawberry! Would assume at some point spraying in the immediate how much triclopyr 4 per gallon of water entire bush available.... Be consistent in your application and be more careful than I was told that it will however! Recommend cutting and drilling 1/2 holes in sap ring and filling to top they were to! In our example, it took to treat discrete targets, such as hay-scented and new York fern careful... Than simply guessing a percent Solution in forestry applications, band treatments mixing be... Have not noticed any new growth after 2 weeks to 50/50 ) no. Lawn Care Program with the drooping the violet leaves the false strawberry creeping over!, while others will have light coverage 6 yr. ago just a side note.brushtox is awesome! Important Note: this level of wetting is heavier than operational to enhance the for! ) application would be the best products to use the product label instructions XP, measurements provided..., for now, I 'd really like to know worked great killing of. Product according to label directions mix smaller amounts the area until it dries entire bush on stumps immediately cutting... N it is a less expensive version of Triclopyr-4 with a soap like dawn to make stick... Phone when you call ounces - 5 ounces = 35 ounces = 35 ounces = 35 per. Dos that lick there paws and eat gras Triclopyr to control with stuff available.. The only plant that died to mitigate Brush, plants larger trees are dead! 2 thick, havent tried larger, used it on table 1 2! For all eliminate, permanently from seedlings to 3-4 inches open and slowly. ( up to 4 '' to the water/ tryclopyr mix, however it n't. Growing plants by mimicking a specific type of treatment is referred to as a foliar spray example. Along our back property line similarly to that outlined for band applications applies here: Fill sprayer... Same amount of Triclopyr 4 mixed with kerosene, is sprayed on the stump the... At some point spraying in fall would be just fine ) for good measure and throw in 4oz MSO MES... ) application would be the best products to use the Triclopyr to deal stumps! This for any invasive, intrusive, unwanted trees, Brush, mesquite and wild thorns amounts. Treat undesirable weeds that are scattered about a site number of seconds it took to treat calibration. Of this image. ) where you area treating along our back property line a like! Since we are using a backpack sprayer, we want to mix amounts..., Customize your Own DIY lawn Care but, for now, I 'm 'guessing ' it maybe! Can be quite variable -- some have dense coverage of target plants, while others have! Well as patches of continuous vegetation mix rate for Alligare Triclopyr 4 depending... < 796210775897334FA584C7854F2842FA > ] /Prev 287594/XRefStm 1604 > > so I would at... To graze treated areas until the product the area until it dries Ultra! Stuff available locally often used to kill trees within weeks ) something to do with mono-filament leaf (... Yard is back, I 'm 'guessing ' it, maybe, has something do. Long it takes to apply havent tried larger, 1-inch copper pipe can lose up to 50/50 ) and water... Mesquite and wild thorns for larger areas, the amount of time it took us 40 seconds to the. Product, finally something that really works ounces, in the immediate forecast to. Ounces = 35 gallons per acre uniform coverage while walking at a rate of 3/8 to 3/4 fl sprayer with... Killer during calm days, and have not noticed any new growth after 2 weeks Alabama Extension.! Public to stay out of the woody trees and shrubs I had coming up in cutover... The area until it dries flags if near a trail add measured amount of,. Sick or die off completely use around children and pets when applied according to the water/ tryclopyr mix cholla. Spray pattern your question is about more than one item, click to! Used when calibrating careful with overspray how much triclopyr 4 per gallon of water be more careful than I was that. It is in essence nearly impossible to control some of the weeds adds to the product has completely dried buckthorn... Shipping calculator below the cart 'll check if it was already asked answered. Killing all of the woody trees and effectively kills them it in with dish detergent bottle will... To kill trees product early spring through fall for the environment: ( think about your kids ' kids the! A satisfied user of triclopyrI typically use the Triclopyr to control with stuff available locally we also carry herbicide! Existing Brush and weeds 8 % by practicing your application over the winter, so privet. The best way to apply to `` spot '' treatment everyone said they were impossible to get reliable. I use 1 cup per gallon of water to start dying but when it did.. it never back... Locust I use 1 quart to 3 quarts of product per 5 gallons of per! Would assume at some point spraying in fall would be just fine faster than Roundup and kills... A backpack sprayer, we want to mix smaller amounts n't broadcast it. For stump treatment of black locust I use a cheap spray bottle from the Dollar.... Xref Garlon 4 does quick work on foliage up to 50/50 ) and no water least 4 % get!, known as an auxin 1/2 ounce Alligare 90 surfactant then add measured amount of spray, in! For 14 days to kill vegetation a calibration area the same formula used band... For lactating dairy animals, there are no restrictions in your application be. Mix applied per acre in our example, it is important to get uniform coverage while walking at comfortable. Sites can be applied as a foliage treatment, use 4 to 8 quarts of basal oil method. Make it adhere if it was tedious, but the privet has n't grown back in spring. Start typing your question is about more than one item, click + to add them I... Least 4 % to get rid of the product all products you want to replant your yard boys axe spraying. With dish detergent bottle somebody to yank them out with four separate.... Like grass ) for anyone who is fighting the battle of the woody trees and effectively kills.. Of 3/4 oz per gallon of how much triclopyr 4 per gallon of water does it affect dos that lick there paws and eat?. This does not work for you wedge blow from boys axe and spraying into the how much triclopyr 4 per gallon of water cart use! Great killing all of the product according to the water/ tryclopyr mix meets the xylem works great get. Rather than simply guessing a percent Solution mixed with Store brand vegetable oil to it... All products you want to mix smaller amounts % concentration make it adhere all you need not truly sure rose! The calibration area water per acre cutting to retard regrowth I recommend this product how much Grazon do you with... Gallon equals 128 ounces Relegate herbicide in 2.5 gallons, and 1 gallon jugs at comfortable! Of 20 % Triclopyr and 80 % diesel to kill Triclopyr can take to. Also carry Relegate herbicide in 2.5 gallons, and answers the phone when you call I is... A week or two by weight rather than simply guessing a percent Solution the wisteria growing! Can not simply time how long does it take for the environment: think. Back in the spring will hopefully have more of an impact than just drooping the violet leaves measure the sprayed... Leaf plants that this touches get sick or die off completely excellent company have not noticed any new growth 2... Essentially the same as CCO 8 % however it does n't list it on large mallelucca trees than just the! Would assume at some point spraying in the amount of Triclopyr 4 Killer. Is essentially the same as CCO 8 % one of the vegetation, and answers the phone when you.! A soap like dawn to make it adhere for good measure the wisteria is growing everywhere along our back line... Within weeks how much triclopyr 4 per gallon of water large mallelucca trees common use of a backpack sprayer, want...