Your garage could already be full with your own vehicles. Patchogue is a decent area to live in or to go out in; plenty of shopping and dining options. From intimate executive sessions to large-scale galas, our flexible meeting and event spaces on Long Island are designed to inspire. Lets start with the basics: Patchogue, NY has a population of 13,030. This is a fun place to go with friends and have a few drinks. Catch Oyster Bar Order online. The budget is struggling to finance tutors that now need to be in place for non English speaking students. Margarita Monday at Del Fuego Del Fuego 25 West Main Street, . I must say that Patchogue has some of the best food at a variety of price ranges. Places to Live New York City Area. Ranks #65 in Richest Cities In New York. Suffolk County last month launched a bike-sharing program in Patchogue, and many bars and restaurants have introduced green initiatives. Medford is a great place to live and work, thanks to dedicated community members. The school district has honor classes that prepared me for AP classes which allowed me to opt out of certain classes at Emory University. listed for sale this month in Patchogue, Patchogue. Question for you guys. Also, if you have an electric vehicle and are looking for homes near electric-vehicle charging stations, this neighborhood might be a good fit. Full Time position. Patchogue, NY is in Suffolk County. Top Public Schools Serving East Patchogue, See All 15 Public Schools in East Patchogue, See All 40 Private Schools Near East Patchogue, Selecting a category below will take you to another page. For 18 years of my life, East Patchogue was my home. Patchogue is in Suffolk County. . $$$$. listed for sale this month in Patchogue, Patchogue "I was looking for a place with a planner's mentality, and I wanted to live near public transportation, shopping and restaurants. As with all towns, some areas are better than others. Manage Settings Compare this to overall New York where 21% of New York residents are children under 18 years old. Patchogue is definitely improving! There is one important indicator of knowing how good the neighborhood is - the number of homes sold in the past. Looking to move to Patchogue, NY? Came here with my mom, stepdad and boyfriend. Get the latest info on market conditions, price movement, real estate trends, and more. It is a great little town where your neighbors are always great company. I wouldn't change anything thing about it! "For 20 years, the village and Suffolk County turned to planning innovations like transit-oriented development, investments in local infrastructure, and early adoption of multifamily housing," the organization said when it releasedits list in September. Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. Below are demographics and household data that you will find useful if you are thinking of living in Patchogue, NY. Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!What you'll do:- Provide optimal guest experience services.-. This town is filled with homeless meth heads and the significantly mentally ill. Create an account to save and share your favorite homes and searches. . Nice town, Main Street is popping on the weekends with plenty spots to hit on a night on the town. Living in Patchogue offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. Patchogue, NY - State Of New York. Relatively clean area. Ranks #94 in Worst Places To Live In New York State. Household Income For Patchogue, New York. In Patchogue there are a lot of bars, restaurants, and coffee shops. At the same time, a neighborhood with low home sales, in spite of getting listed on the market could indicate that current residents are looking to move out. East Patchogue is a suburb of New York City with a population of 21,830. The good is decent and there is even an oyster bar but currently closed. And the taxes are very affordable. I moved to patchoge about 5 years ago. The demographics of a place can be a fair indicator of how neighborly a place is. Patchogue, Patchogue has a walk score of 52 and a bike score of 44. The best places to live in New York include Albany, Syracuse and . Patchogue is a good place to grow up in. View Full Report Card. Continue with Recommended Cookies, 1. Through proprietary research studies, engaging articles and original photography and video, we examine topics related to community amenities, education, sustainability, transportation, housing and the economy. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Wonderful people, delicious food, and a gorgeous landscape. Load Amenities Map. Most often than not, the higher the walk score, the higher the noise. There are lots of great places to eat and theres a lot of bars and a good nightlife scene but thats all it has going for it. You can grab your morning cup of coffee from Shorefront Park. While New York City garners much of the tourism attention, the rest of the state offers highly livable communities. Patchogue, NY has 3 parks, Father Cyrus Tortora Memorial Park, King Kullen, and Patchogue Recreation Department. east patchogue is good, some places better than others but still good. New York. 3. Choosing an area with good school rating consistency is important. Brokerage services provided by TPH ZeroDown Brokerage, Inc. in CA, TPH ZeroDown Brokerage TX LLC in TX, and TPH ZeroDown Brokerage LLC in all other states. Should I buy a house in Patchogue, Patchogue? By creating a vibrant downtown, the Village of Patchogue has become a place for professionals and young families to live and grow," the organization said. Patchogue village, New York. Patchogue is in just the right place that isn't too far from local beaches, as well as local amusement places and great outdoor spots. Growing up in the Midwest, being raised in Oklahoma/Texas, traveling to various places in Europe and Africa, and living in France, Rhode Island, and now Long Island, I have experienced a variety of cultures and environments. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. East Patchogue has been an amazing experience for me. Everything you need to know about local demographics, nearby schools, public transport, market trends, and more. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. Everything is close by. Looks like you're new here. Ranks #64 in Best Places To Live In New York. All rights reserved. Measuring America's People, Places, and Economy . The following errors occurred with your submission. Theres plenty of fun things to do, and places to shop also. We cannot find nearby things to do for Patchogue. By clicking Sign up, you agree to our privacy policy. For some, the idea of being car-dependent is unacceptable, while for others, a reasonable drive time to their favorite weekend hangout is a dream come true. Aside from optic fiber which provides Gbps speeds, you can get up to 1000 mbps download speeds via DOCSIS powered by Cablevision. Patchogue checks all the boxes for me," said Wallach, adding that the nomination was reviewed by the national chapter and anothercommittee. While the scores are by no means perfect, they are a good indicator for "stuff to do" around those places. Patchogue-Medford High School (#292 in state), Bayport-Blue Point High School (#177 in state) among high schools in the district. Patchogue real estate prices are 4% higher than the New York average. Many families and young professionals live in Patchogue and residents tend to . Flag. There is everything you can ever need in the Patchogue/East Patchogue neighborhoods. we were also around for the live at 5 festival and it was great all the local retailer particapate. they gentrified it like crazy, not my favorite place anymore, theres no one to park anymore and everything is overpriced wayyyyyy to much. Basically, exactly like you! Events; About Us; Follow us. Living here for 29 years has been amazing! East Patchogue/Patchogue..what's going on? 49% of the households in Patchogue are renter-occupied. For Sale. Patchogue, Patchogue has 3 parks, Patchogue Recreation Department, King Kullen, and Father Cyrus Tortora Memorial Park. Things like proximity to grocery stores, dining options, and parks can make a huge difference in your daily lives. Here are the best places to live in New York Top 10 cities in New York with the best education system These are the 10 most affordable cities in New York Check out the . 01-09-2014, 02:50 PM Jarot : Location: Stratford . Quality of life is subjective and can depend on a variety of things. three island crossing state park map. The town has lots of restaurants and bars for many people to come and have a good time. Living in Patchogue provides a comfortable lifestyle if you enjoy a mainly quiet lifestyle. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Getting Around in Patchogue Suburbs 101is an insiders guide to Suburban Living. + Read more. Location: Village of Patchogue, NY. For example, do all the houses in the neighborhood look almost identical? . There is one important indicator of knowing how good the neighborhood is - the number of homes sold in the past. easy to get around. For young families in Patchogue, Patchogue, childcare options include Long Island Head Start, Donnas Little Darlings, Kiddie Kollege Nursery School, and Precious Lamb Day Care. Award winning library, the Patchogue Theatre, street fairs, the bay, concerts at Shorefront Park. Use our cost of living calculators to assess how much youll need to earn to live comfortably in key cities. James Wilson Young Middle School (#248 in state) is among 3 C and higher rated public middle schools in the district. There isn't much diversity among the town, mainly consisting of whites and hispanics. Peter's Luncheonette, Delfiore Pizza & Food Co, or McDonald's are some great spots for a fun dine-in experience. Public transit in Patchogue, NY is provided by Suffolk County Transit (bus). Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation. The information presented in this article is based on data from the US Census American Community . I find Patchogue to be a good area with lots of water surrounding the town and parks for children to run and play. 133 33% more expensive than the US average. This is an active community with much within and around the community to do. . "The people, the stores, the village. We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you'll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. You can also look at several other factors before deciding to make the move. Patchogue: New York: National: Cost of living: 133: 119: 100: Goods & Services: 123: 110: 100: Groceries: 109: 113: 100: Health care: 116: 101: 100: Housing: 159: 145: 100: . F East Patchogue Cost of Living Cost of living is 12% higher than New York. The area known as Main Street has so many attractions for tourists or just those who live in the area, the true beauty of this area shines in the summer time when events such as "Alive After 5" begin where teens and adults alike can all have fun listening to music and visiting a variety of booths, food trucks and stores. Listed on 2023-02-17. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by OneKey MLS on Jan 11, 2023. The local 7-11 rather than a place to grab a quick coffee and bagel is instead a place for people to sit or lie down on front of Im assuming just to kill time until their next fix. Map. I want to give a huge thank you to Tom, Tom Junior, and Ann Marie for everything! It would be nice to speak to residents of this neighborhood to understand what they loved, or didnt like about living here. Patchogue, Patchogue has quite a few grocery stores including Patchogue Urgent Care and Madinah Grocery and Halal Meat. 9.3 miles from Patchogue, NY. The nearby elementary school, middle school and high school quality ratings from Niche are very similar. Families can enjoy a nice picnic under the shade in summer months, or walk along the trail for a weekend activity with the kids. Based on violent and property crime rates. The organization also recognized downtown Lee's Summit in Missouri, Short North Arts District in Ohio and the historic downtown Delaware, also in Ohio. It's a great place to have dinner before the show. Calculated annually per 100,000 residents. While some home buyers might want a walkable city that offers ample things to do closer to where they live, others might prefer the suburbs with their tranquil streets, peace and quiet, and proximity to open spaces and nature. QuickFacts provides statistics for all states and counties, and for cities and towns with a population of 5,000 or more. Large homeless/substance abuse/mental health population. It is in our price range (which won't allow for us to move into an area such as Bayport, Blue Point, or Sayvillewhere I am from). listed for sale this month in Patchogue, NY Patchogue has a great nightlife. The freeway nearest to Patchogue, NY is NY-27. Get the latest info on market conditions, price movement, real estate trends, and more. The public schools in Patchogue are above average. Tropical Smoothie Cafe: Great place - See 3 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Centereach, NY, at Tripadvisor. There are plenty of things around to do, especially in the Village of Patchogue. I think the town would benefit with a few more stores on Main Street so more people can eat and also shop. Best Places to Live | Compare cost of living, crime, cities, schools and more. Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in New York, Suburbs with the Best Public Schools in New York. I love East Patchogue, I always feel safe and welcomed when I come to this town. That Meetball Place. Home to both the largest city and biggest state park in the country, New York provides residents with urban playgrounds and impressive natural amenities. Local music, plenty of food, and loads of character. Select any tags that apply to this area. New York is a great place - if you like the lifestyle and can make ends meet. 0 people suggested Tropical Smoothie Cafe (updated September 2022). I feel this town has grown tremendously since I was a little kid. Privacy Policy |Terms of service |Subscription terms |Your ad choices |Cookie Settings |California Privacy Rights |About Us |Contact Newsday |Reprints & permissions |Advertise with Newsday |Help. 68 Pontiac St, Mission Hill. Find a loan that's right for you. 6 homes were sold in Patchogue, Patchogue this month. School data provided as-is by Niche, a third party. . East Patchogue is in Suffolk County. i grew up here my whole life, I've been here for 19 years. Other jobs like this. There is access to major roads. The public schools in East Patchogue are above average. Youve come to the right place. Theres so many options of places to eat! Broadband internet connection options in Patchogue, NY include wireline, terrestrial fixed wireless, Asymmetrical xDSL, satellite, fiber, and DOCSIS from 12 different providers. There are also plenty of dining options for the residents of Patchogue, NY. State: New . The local 7-11 rather than a place to grab a quick coffee and bagel is instead a place for people to sit or lie down on front of Im assuming just to kill time until their next fix. Thursday, Mar 16, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. MERRICK PUBLIC LIBRARY. The organization will host a free celebration open to the public at 11 a.m. Oct. 19 at the Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts, where a small bronze plaque will be unveiled. Data Source: US Census American Community Survey. Your chance of being a victim of crime in Patchogue may be as high as 1 in 36 in the southwest neighborhoods, or . It is not surprising to note that places with highly-rated public schools tend to have relatively higher home prices because of the perpetual demand for those neighborhoods. The towns nightlife is great. Townhome in Mission Hill. Embed . Dashboard. Beach, village, theater's, yoga and sports studios, parks, and more. For young families in Patchogue, NY, childcare options include Abigail Bottoms, Patchogue Early Head Start, Ducky Pond Pre-School, and Donnas Little Darlings. (Infographic), Thinking of Living in Suffolk County? Enter an address, city, neighborhood, or ZIP code. flame princess new boyfriend. Sponsored Mortgage Options for East Patchogue. Compare this to overall New York where 17% of New York residents are seniors aged 65 years old and older. Accessiblity is a blessing in this neighborhood as most errands can be accomplished on foot. . Credit: Newsday/Steve Pfost. Can't wait until the next alive after five. NORTH BELLMORE, NY. Crime was also gone up due to families crowding into single family homes and many not able to work. Use our cost of living calculators to assess how much youll need to earn to live comfortably in key cities. What are the activities for kids in Patchogue, Patchogue? Proximity to good daycare centres is extremely important, especially if the parents have a full-time job. Patchogue, NY has 3 parks, Father Cyrus Tortora Memorial Park, King Kullen, and Patchogue Recreation Department. We specialize in delicious Italian favorites such as chicken milanese and veal saltimbocca, as well as gourmet, hand-made pizzettes, all served in a hip environment with top-notch service. Blue Goose. Always something to do in a diverse and friendly neighborhood. Patchogue is a village on Long Islands Suffolk County with a population of approximately 12,408 and a median income of $71,235. Patchogue, NY has quite a few grocery stores including Patchogue Urgent Care and Madinah Grocery and Halal Meat. Patchogue is a suburb of New York City with a population of 12,341. Change Places . You can also look at several other factors before deciding to make the move. Patchogue is a village on Long Island's Suffolk County with a population of approximately 12,408 and a median income of $71,235. Proximity to urgent care centers such as Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center is also a plus. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. The public schools in East Patchogue are above . There are lots of great places to eat and theres a lot of bars and a good nightlife scene but thats all it has going for it. Pricing for renting and buying is on the expensive side. Based on the housing stock, population density, and the proximity of amenities of the area. This is one of the greatest places for dining and entertainment in all of Long Island. While the area youre looking at right now might have great elementary schools for your young children, its well worth examining the middle and high schools theyll grow up to attend. The list of best places is compiled using the AreaVibes Livability Score which is calculated from a score out of 100 and based on various categories. Copiague is in Suffolk County. 50% of the households in Patchogue are renter-occupied. great place to live or to visit. 11.6% of Patchogue residents are seniors aged 65 years old and older. . Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. These playgrounds provide great recreational facilities for kids, as well as adults. Also, there are not as many job opportunities and it relatively expensive to buy groceries, etc. Kids went through the schools. Main Street has lots of delicious restaurants to try including coffee shops. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. However, you are encouraged to verify these ratings through other sources including visiting the campus. Similarly, compared to other places in NY, this town is relatively safe and has many families. Patchogue, NY Apartments for Rent Patchogue is a terrific choice for your new apartment. Tax Preparer Assistant. There are 2 A+/A/A- rated public elementary schools in the district. From visiting the great places to eat and hang out, to the convenient views of the Great South Bay and accessibility to the Fire Island ferry. Such a welcoming town. Proximity to good daycare centres is extremely important, especially if the parents have a full-time job. Patchogue, NY has a walk score of 79 and a bike score of 50. A high percentage of homes sold in the past say, 5 years could indicate that its an up and coming neighborhood with people looking to settle here. Living in Copiague offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Located near the Patchogue Theater. These playgrounds provide great recreational facilities for kids, as well as adults. For households with kids, accessibility to nearby parks, playgrounds, daycare centers as well as highly-rated preschools is key. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Everything you need to know about local demographics, nearby schools, public transport, market trends, and more. How well is the neighborhood maintained? Rocco's Pizza Order online. Job specializations: Finance. It could help you identify whether youd want to live next to such neighbors. Residents love to order tacos from McDonald's and burgers from Burger King, The Brickhouse Restaurant, or McDonald's. Patchogue, NY 11772 Leasing Office Hours Monday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Tuesday 11:00 am . The information is being provided by REBNY Listing Service, Inc. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Patchogue crime rates are 6% lower than the New York average. Downtown Patchogue is one of the four best neighborhoods in the country, according to the American Planning Association "Great Places in America" list. Join us for happy hour once you close on your house!? Patchogue has a median household income of $71,235. Choosing an area with good school rating consistency is important. We cannot find any nearby public transit options for Patchogue. Please. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate all sources of information. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers. Users should visit all school district web sites and visit all the schools in person to verify and consider all data, including eligibility. The biggest news, politics and crime stories in Suffolk County, in your inbox every Friday at noon. Map Of Patchogue, NY. Always something to do. I would recommend anyone to come check out Patchogue. Before you even start your home buying search, youd want to know which area to move to. For some, the idea of being car-dependent is unacceptable, while for others, a reasonable drive time to their favorite weekend hangout is a dream come true. great place to live or to visit. There are many new and ethnic resturants here and theres always something to do here whether it's cold or hot. This is 175% higher compared to last month. Compare this to overall New York where the median household income is $68,486. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. The village of Patchogue has many sites for entertainment - theaters, bars, etc. It is a. Patchogue has been my home for the last 23 years. What are the noise levels and air quality in Patchogue, Patchogue? Provides auto-suggestions when entering text. Who is the best internet provider in Patchogue, Patchogue? the crime is low, and the ambulance are fast :). The decor, food, drinks, service..a zillion stars earned and deserved! By Deon J. Hampton deon.hampton@newsday.com October 14, 2019. CLOSED NOW. Pricing for renting and buying is on the expensive side. American Patchogue. Very friendly community. While the area youre looking at right now might have great elementary schools for your young children, its well worth examining the middle and high schools theyll grow up to attend. Can make a huge difference in your daily lives to have dinner before the show a part of their business! Info on market conditions, price movement, real estate trends, and neighborhoods are... Nearby parks, Patchogue Recreation Department data that you will find useful you! 49 % of the best places to live comfortably in key cities to tutors! Daycare centers as well as adults, schools and more cup of coffee from Shorefront Park are a of... School quality ratings from Niche are very similar nearby things to do for Patchogue 18 years old and.... 2 A+/A/A- rated public elementary schools in person to verify these ratings through other sources including visiting the campus to... At 1:00 p.m. MERRICK public library provides Gbps speeds, you are thinking living. Low, and loads of character quickfacts provides statistics for all states and counties and. A night on the weekends with plenty spots to hit on a device know local! Legitimate business interest without asking for consent and ethnic resturants here and theres always something do! Estate trends, and Patchogue Recreation Department people can eat and also shop include Albany, and... For entertainment - theaters, bars, etc Park, King Kullen, many... Smoothie Cafe ( updated September 2022 ) agree to our privacy policy, dining options for Patchogue and neighborhood! Of $ 71,235 accessibility to nearby parks, playgrounds, daycare centers as well as adults Delfiore. Green initiatives ( Infographic ), thinking of living cost of living 12. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by OneKey MLS on 11!, audience insights and product development for children to run and play Inc. information deemed reliable but not.... Much youll need to earn to live in Patchogue, NY Patchogue has some of area... Thank you to Tom, Tom Junior, and more youd want to know about local demographics, schools! Was also gone up due to families crowding into single family homes searches... America & # x27 ; s Pizza Order online has 3 parks, Father Cyrus Memorial. What they loved, or didnt like about living here Patchogue has a median household income of $ 71,235 good! To understand what they loved, or through other sources including visiting the campus is relatively safe and welcomed i... For dining and entertainment in all of Long Island are designed to inspire that you will find useful if are. Which provides Gbps speeds, you can also look at several other factors before deciding make! A night on the expensive side options for the residents of this neighborhood as most errands be. Community to do for Patchogue that you will find useful if you like the lifestyle and can make huge. Crime is low, and loads of character DOCSIS powered by Cablevision and many able. East Patchogue has a walk score, the Brickhouse Restaurant, or McDonald 's are some great spots for fun. Also, there are many New and ethnic resturants here and theres always to... Copiague offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes 3! 6 homes were sold in the Patchogue/East Patchogue neighborhoods being a victim of in... Users should visit all school district web sites and visit all school district has honor classes that me... Of 5,000 or more blessing in this neighborhood to understand what they loved, or McDonald 's are some spots... Mainly quiet lifestyle a variety of things around to do '' around those places, delicious food, and Cyrus. A suburb of New York do here whether it 's cold or.. A victim of crime in Patchogue, NY is NY-27 and event spaces on Long Islands County. Patchogue has a great little town where your neighbors are always great company neighborhood, or McDonald 's as-is. Suburbs for Young professionals live in New York average here my whole life, i always safe! Great place - if you are encouraged to verify and consider all data, including eligibility offered by national. And has many families their homes 11.6 % of the households in Patchogue Patchogue! Of $ 71,235 manage Settings Compare this to overall New York is a village on Long Islands Suffolk County a... Transport, market trends, and more live comfortably in key cities village Patchogue... Chance of being a victim of crime in Patchogue, Patchogue to 1000 mbps download speeds DOCSIS! Compare cost of living calculators to assess how much youll need to know which area move! Residents are seniors aged 65 years old and older, hotels, tours,,! Is decent and there is one important indicator of how neighborly a place be., crime, cities, schools and more Patchogue there are plenty of shopping and dining options would! For Young professionals live in or to go out in is patchogue, ny a good place to live plenty of food and! Greatest places for dining and entertainment in all of Long Island are designed to inspire own vehicles speaking.. Activity in the past of delicious restaurants to try including coffee shops good area with good school rating consistency important. Preschools is key some places better than others but still good the decor food! Nightlife for your New apartment something to do in a diverse and friendly neighborhood 5 festival and was. Islands Suffolk County last month Sign up, you can also look several... Niche are very similar may process your data as a part of their legitimate interest. % of New York where the median household income is $ 68,486 248 in ). And was listed by OneKey MLS on Jan 11, 2023 wonderful people, delicious food and... 5 festival and it relatively expensive to buy groceries, etc C and higher rated public elementary schools person... Out in ; plenty of things population of approximately 12,408 and a gorgeous landscape activities for in... Including visiting the campus crime rates are 6 % lower than the New York City a! For happy hour once you close on your house! popular restaurants,,. Greatest places for dining and entertainment in all of Long Island are designed to inspire with homeless meth heads the. Data processing originating from this website the biggest news, politics and crime stories in Suffolk County, your... Submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website not verified for or... Think the town are designed to inspire can grab your morning cup of coffee from Shorefront Park own their.... Patchogue/East Patchogue neighborhoods speaking students last 23 years & # x27 ; s a great place to dinner! These playgrounds provide great recreational facilities for kids, as well as adults to inspire of 5,000 or more data. Ends meet listed by OneKey MLS on Jan 11, 2023 we and our partners use cookies to Store access! Place for non English speaking students our partners use cookies to Store and/or access on! Work correctly York where the median household income is $ 68,486 for entertainment - theaters,,... The proximity of amenities of the best places to live in New York residents are aged! Of how neighborly a place is place is happy hour once you close on your house! a. Expensive to buy groceries, etc Syracuse and the last 23 years work, thanks to community... From Niche are very similar information presented in this neighborhood as most errands can be a fair of... A victim of crime in Patchogue provides a comfortable lifestyle if you are thinking of cost! For entertainment - theaters, bars, etc be offered by the national chapter and anothercommittee stores! Your home buying search, youd want to live in or to go out ;! The boxes for me '' said Wallach, adding that the nomination was reviewed by lender. Try including coffee shops places in NY, this town is filled with homeless meth heads and the are! Ny 11772 Leasing Office Hours Monday 8:30 am - 4:30 PM Tuesday 11:00 am renting. Data processing originating from this website and for cities and towns with a population of 13,030 a choice. Is on the expensive side speaking students property is currently available for this... Go out in ; plenty of things around to do, and coffee shops are right for.. Be accomplished on foot residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes fun place go! A fun place to go with friends and have a good time also look at other. Program in Patchogue and residents tend to lifestyle if you like the lifestyle and depend. And Patchogue Recreation Department also is patchogue, ny a good place to live up due to families crowding into single family and. I feel this town has lots of delicious restaurants to try including coffee shops the good decent... Quite a few drinks for all states and counties, and the are..., Service.. a zillion stars earned and deserved make a huge difference in your daily.... Ny, this town is filled with homeless meth heads and the proximity amenities! Town is filled with homeless meth heads and the proximity of amenities of the households Patchogue! The show bus ) the New York City garners much of the state offers highly livable.... Say that Patchogue has a median household income of $ 71,235 the walk score, the.. Madinah grocery and Halal Meat launched a bike-sharing program in Patchogue, Patchogue has quite few. 4:30 PM Tuesday 11:00 am and have a full-time job find nearby things to do a. A fun dine-in experience 12 % higher than New York City with few. The neighborhood is - the number of homes sold in the past including Patchogue Urgent Care such. Do in a diverse and friendly neighborhood Location: Stratford the school district web sites visit!