HERPES 3. When Lester returned, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Anyone know where the oldest daughter is currently after being fired by the school district? About 73 now. Lester paid $20 a week for both girls to be boarded by Miss. Had social services stepped inside, they wouldve seen the horrors waiting beyond the doorway. This is from WeeklyView.net: "Jenny Likens Wade died of a heart attack on June 23, 2004 at the age of 54. To even police, FBI, we live in a very sick demonic world. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. So ifyou are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease orother disease for i will advice you to contact him on his workingemail: drolokuntemple@gmail.com whatsapp him with thise number +2348132537313, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can contact him on email dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can visit his website on http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome am convinced he can help you too, I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have be dealing with Herpes for the past 4 years. Damn. Something is definitely not making any sense. COPD is not simply a "smoker's cough" but an under-diagnosed, life-threatening lung disease and now all thanks to dr.Successful @ Dr.successfulcuringhome@gmail.com Or Dm him via whatsapp link https://wa.me/qr/UFTMANFGSLY4E1 Dr. Jenny and Sylvia called Dianna from within the home and begged for her help. The entire family. Moreover, subtleties on her own characteristics are right now inaccessible. Herpes is a painful viral infection that can reside dormant on the nerve.I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Oduku who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. The supposedly 'saved' son who moved to Texas overtly stressed the upstanding nature of his father and life under his rule in his home as if he was aware that any day now the truth of his role would be exposed. The evidence elicited from Likens by Erbecker's cross examination also tended to explain why both Sylvia and Jenny apparently believed there would be nothing to gain from reporting the abuse to some adult. Though it would be a sick joke I only can hope it was as that made my heart drop honestly. If you cant think of anything else then you should read about the trans Atlantic slave trade. You can also get help from this great and powerful Herbalist Dr oduku by reaching him on whatsApp +2348124765093 also EMAIL: drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com Dr Oduku is the best herbal doctor.Here is my private e-mail laurielkeene159@gmail.com you can also get in touch with me. I already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because I have try many treatment none of them work out for me I have be to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr momoh, in the net from a lady called Rebecca I contacted him and he reassured me with his herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. What happened to Sylvia hit me like a knock-out punch when I saw the movie and read the books, too. Jenny and Sylvia told their older sister Diana but Diana was dismissive of their allegations.Lest and Betty should have been on trial as well.And they did know Gertrude and her husband John because they all lived near each other for years but no one brought that out in the trial. Jenny was originally the diminutive form of Jane, but it is now associated with Jennifer. Unfortunately, Jenny Likens is dead. I've been reading everything about it and saw the movie, An American Crime. Not because I think I am going to get to go live in an eternal paradise with the Lord himself. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr. Ovie for help.You can contact him on email> ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com or contact Dr Ovie on yahoo email> ovie.miraclemedicine1@yahoo.com Call or WhatsApp Dr on +2349056393169 . It was considered punishment. Shock isn't even the word.. Jenny married my cousins ex husband and he was not a nice person at all. I live in iowa and worked at a large grocery store. Thought a few minutes and was like no way!!! I was recently reminded of this case by a podcast I listen to, and thought about reading Mr. Dean/Bumppo's book, but I won't put a penny in this man's pocket after seeing how callously he speaks of Sylvia. Jolie its 2019. She already had hell. But the events as per Sylvia's sister Jenny don't add up. i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr. Ohunyom cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr. Ohunyom the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr. Ohunyom that can get you cured completely. I'd kind of like to believe this. Jenny Likens enrolled in a Job Corps program in 1966 and later got a job in a bank. Theres a regular customer i swear is the spittn image of Gertrude. In 1965, she agreed to board sixteen years old Sylvia Likens and her sister Jenny, who was a year younger. She was yanked up too early for any young lady. Rip Sylvia Likens.you aren't in Amy pain. Paul whom murder belevers had an awakening. The men arrested said they just wanted to rob the family and didn't know how things got so out of hand. Another neighborhood kid who tortured Sylvia, Hobbs performed the infamous act of helping to carve the words I am a prostitute and proud of it into her stomach with a large needle. He went there at least once a month to give Gertrude money, yet his daughter seemed in good health? Not abuse. Likens, 16, and her 15-year-old sister, Jenny, were sent by their parents to live with Gertrude Baniszewski and her seven children in summer 1965. Maybe that tells you where are pedophiles are. Watching "The Girl Next Door", had to look up the real story behind it. I think she should place blame with the fact that her father was a sick prick who added to the death of this girl and could have called police or told someone so it would stop. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searchingthrough the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Edidia helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healingHerbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which hedid, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. Allowing it in her home and promoting it. What type of murders are the hardest to solve? Apparently as revenge, Sylvia told some of her fellow students at Tech High School that the two oldest Baniszewski girls, Stephanie and Paula, were "prostitutes.". after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FED-EX and it got to me after 4 days! Then you should read the court transcripts before they are scrubbed.Mr. I would like to know if anyone has information about the murderers who still survive. Whereabouts Now: Is Jenny Likens Dead Or Alive? Soon a LOT of people will be gone, and the government will have to attribute it to aliens or something. Please visit our web:Click Here"https://uhamka.ac.id", I want to share a testimony, how i was cured from Herpes by DR AGUGU with his herbal remedy. And what's even more B.S. My late husband was from Indiana, they will give a person a life sentence for a crime they know they commit and let both of the witches and S O B do a few years. Do you know your hidden name meaning ? I saw the movie '' An American Crime'' last weekend. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com, Nikmati Bonus Menarik Dari Bolavita Sekarang-Nikmati Bous New member 10%-Nikmati Bonus Cashback Hingga 10%-Nikmati Juga Bonus jackpot Hingga Ratusan juta Rupiah Setiap harinyaInfo Lengkap Hubungi: WA : 0812-2222-995Line : cs_bolavitaLink : www.bolavita1.com TERIMA KASIH, WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. Baniszewskis prompting) lied to the agent and told them that Sylvia had run away. She was now fully incontinent, and in a bid to clean her up, twelve-year-old John Jr. hosed Sylvia down while he laughed at her. you can contact his Email via:drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973 And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC. They will destroy, humiliate, and even cause death. I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!itsreally like a dream but i am so happy!thatsthe reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him ondrehimare3@gmail.com, or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via drehimare3@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease Dr Ehimare. On July 3rd, their mother was arrested and jailed for shoplifting, and shortly after, her dad and brothers had to head back on the road for the carnival. Of course he died. When they stole they were to give back twice as much of what they took. I want paula, stephanie and all the other assholes alive to DIE. And i have not seen any pics of John Sr either. Also makes no sense that his involvement in Sylvia's abuse/torture would not have been mentioned in any of the children's testimony. I remember I was watching Deadly Women when I clicked on the episode that Sylvia was in. Yet still I will confess at most I know nothing still. I wish someone would moderate this board. All of them deserve to die. Gmail address:dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp+2349074505296.visit his websitehttps://dredidiaherbalhome.wixsite.com/dredidiaherbalhomehttps://dr-edidia-herbal-home.business.site/ https://dredidiaherbalhome.simdif.com/visit facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Edidia-Herbal-Cure-105172711331669I,m rosesharon and you can get intouch with me via rosesharon915@gmail.com also view website to know him. Your write up is a fine example of it.richard touil. I truly endorse this herbal product Dr OBUDU rendered to me. Unfortunately, she struggled to get through life and leave her past behind. He failed to pursue lines of questioning that had direct bearing on the events. Thank you so much doctor OBUDU for curing my GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, is good given a herbal medicine a try, i am so happy today about my result, herpes virus has a cure i have confirm it now with my own cases, i have been reading different comment about people who are cured from herpes virus, ALS, HPV, CANCER, LUPUS VIRUS and many more with doctor OBUDU herbal medicine , i was kind of skeptical so i made up my mid to give him a chance to cure me to to see if the comment i read was legit, i am 100% cure of this virus and i am giving my own comment base on my agreement with this doctor that once i am cure i will give a Testimony. Disgusting. ", WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. Now Im reading this thread about it and apparently the sister (Jenny) who went through all of it with her was completely against fictionalizing her sister's murder and Jack Ketchum released the book very shortly after she died (and therefor could no longer sue) like thats some true . THANKS. I hope that Every one that laid a hand on Sylvia, and everyone that felled her never had peace after this I hope they are reminded daily till their death.. so sad RIP cookie, People actually believe there is no cure for herpes due to what our medical Doctor's do always say to us..but now i know that there is a cure for it Through herbal remedy' i and my boyfriend was once haven herpes type 1&2 i contacted DR.ODUDU for herbal treatment and he prepared us some herbs which we takes for some couples of days, and we take it as he says before i am to known' i and my boyfriend was perfectly cure for it and never experience the Outbreaks again. The end of human rule is very, very close.Yeshua knew that many of us would not find human rule effective or acceptable. Jenny Likens: Jenny was born Feb. 13, 1950. He was put back in prison. He encouraged and promised to get my man back for me and to help me win the lottery. The Likens Family. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He never changed His word, man has and he picks and chooses which things he wants to believe, that's why there are over 30,000 denomination. My bet is on the latter due to Gertrude still denying responsibility even at her parole hearing, using drug abuse as an excuse not to remember her crime or the victim. I already had hatred, contempt, and disgust for this culture I live in. Their parents were Lester and Elizabeth Likens, married on March 22, 1944. The now former teacher's aide at the high school in Conrad served time in prison as a result of her involvement in a 1965 murder in Indiana. Can anyone shed some light on this? I watched the move years ago and still have nightmares about it. I know what it's like to be outcasted and sometimes when you're not liked the dislike can turn to violence , I understand. "Pray to the Lord"I'm sure Sylvia did that every day she was being tortured. HIV/AIDS2. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348110114739 you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_dr_sakura visit his website https://drsakurahealthclinic.wixsite.com/website https://drsakuraspellcentre.blogspot.com/ https://drsakuraspellalter.wordpress.com/ for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. She went on to say he would let the lighter get hot and then shut the lid so it would get even hotter and burn her with it. When someone says what you said it basically just means that you have strong feelings too but no explanation or words that would actually help and you are sorry for that. I desperately hope you are not still in that situation. Look a little more closely at that man. By bad choices, breaking His law, like Adam and Eve. That's why we pay so much taxes to house murders and then the case in Tenn. One escape and killed a parole board woman. He was too little. Wow! Dr Oduku herpes treatment is one of the most effective home remedies for herpes which has the ability to kill the herpes virus permanently. Thank you for sharing this horrible story. Would hydrogen chloride be a gas at room temperature? In June 2001, a memorial to Sylvia Likens, a 6-foot granite block, was unveiled in Willard Park . Paula, then 17, was the oldest child at the house. Does anyone have any video footage of the court case? Worked in large grocery store. Lester and Betty divorced in 1967. who save me from the virus with his herbal medicine so my dear friends if there is anyone who is suffering from this virus and any other diseases hepatitis like HIV, TB, Autism Cancer, HPV, ALS, Fibroid, tubor blockage Infatuation high blood pressure Herpes and many other diseases, Fb Page: https://www.facebook.com/Oyamaherbs you can reach him or through contact email droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com >WhatsApp +2348108264684, (COPD) is a lung disease characterized by chronic obstruction of lung airflow that interferes with normal breathing and is not fully reversible. . They went from one dysfunctional environment to a worse one. Please possibly go that route when it can be helped. And yeah, a lot will say I found Jesus. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. So even if these kids were capable of harming Sylvia, WHERE was the compassion? ALZHEIMER 9. Thats why im trying to track down paula and stephanie. I will see if I can flag the comment or get any info through various ways but damn WTF you know!? I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. And the neighbors who did hear her screaming but did nothing?! I cry every time I read Sylvia's story. One of the film's primary departures from reality is the sympathetic portrayal of Paula Baniszewski; interviews conducted after her arrest revealed that Paula was fully compliant in Likens' torture, and at one point had even taken to literally rubbing salt in Likens' wounds, independent of . I mean for peets sake her own daughter was pregnant and claimed that it was Sylvia who was pregnant and not her. The cruelty involved, and by children no less, makes this case even more tragic. So He agreed to let us rule ourselves for a spec8fied time. The torturing and killing of 16-year-old Sylvia Likens on October 26, 1965, in Indianapolis, has been considered the city's most notorious actual crime case ever since it occurred. The story of Sylvia Likens was popularized in the movie, An American Crime.Sometimes art imitates life, and not in a good way. But that wasn't the only reason they chose me. And she also gave the email address of this man and advisedanybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. I've already refused to have children and pro-create in this culture. I saw a response on here earlier, I just saw the movie, and I have cried and prayed that she will be heaven. . And IMO if you want any sympathy Jackass, its in the dictionary right between shit & suicide. After more suspicious behavior from Jenny, Dianna called social services. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.Email}drosohaberhome@gmail.comWhatsApp /call +2348162084839 https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.comyou can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO . She drinks a cup of poison intended for Hamlet by, The Girl Next Door, which opens today at Two Boots Pioneer Theater, is based on the Ketchum novel of the same title, which in turn was based on the notorious real murder of a teenage girl named, Paula, who herself was pregnant, accused Sylvia of being with child and. She died on June 23, 2004, in Marion County, Florida, United States. Thank you for sharing all those details. Who gets invited to the congress of future medical leaders? I doubted at first because I have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. They've torn down the house they all lived in. Humans chose to do things their own way ling ago, wanting to "be like God". We started the process and he prepared herbs and sent them to me in my country and gave me directions on how I am to use them. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. It was not only murder, but abuse and torture. like Gertrude. The Likens and Baniszewski girls spent time singing popular songs and gossipping . After the fact, perpetrators will often experience failing mental health, PTSD, suicidal tendencies, substance dependency and a myriad of other mental defects associated with inducing physical or mental trauma upon their victims. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Maybe something has happened to whoever started the page. He usually lost his appeal trails which is why paula walked and gertie only served 20 years. Who were tasked with keeping Sylvia safe and accidentally delivered her into the hands of a monster? A man got out of jail, went and killed his wife. Also, if she tried escaping several days before her death, why not try and escape way before this?And, Jenny said Sylvia's face was swollen up and was bruised. The fact that all of these kids lived in the house of a dying, beaten girl is appalling and sickening. At that time they could get furlow. I watched the American Crime movie about this story and it was so disturbing I have never forgotten it! Tragic Murder of Sylvia Likens. I know of a situation close to home, they were 2 years old. Up to those in the white house. I don't understand the American Crime movies portrayal of Paula. Torture can harm not only the victim but the perpetrators as well. Through intimidation, her younger sister, Jenny, was occasionally forced to participate in her mistreatment. if he was my dad Id want nothing to do with him. Twice convicted of first-degree murder, she won parole in 1985, the year this photo was taken, and died in 1990. . I'd also like to watch the full length interview with Rev Rubin Fields as Gertrude is leaving prison. I remember everyone talking about it and I followed it in the Indianapolis Star. That was completely staged. I would like to know more about Stephanie Serikstad/ Blake/ Baniszewski. It wasn't just murder, it was torture, they all should have been put to death. I'm thinking that maybe someone needs to start a new one - I can't atm but maybe in the future, 'cause, yeah, Sylvia deserves much better than this. The Likens Family. One night, Lester found his children waiting at the nearby house of a seemingly trustworthy local, Mrs. Baniszewski, who said that his wife was in jail. All other witnesses right now will please go into the adjoining room. Fortunately, Jenny Likens managed to whisper to the officers, . It looks as most of the abusers have had a short life. Pray to the one who sat back and allowed it to happen (if it exists). There is NO word(s) to explain any of this. thank you for posting this. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. During this Fue torturada hasta la muerte por Gertrude Baniszewski, sus hijos y otros jvenes de su vecindario. Sometimes YHVH uses people, in this case none responded to the call. More suspicious behavior from Jenny, Dianna called social services info through various ways damn. Rule is very, very close.Yeshua knew that many of us would not have been suffering from ( herpes disease... Years ago and still have nightmares about it and i followed it in the Star! At all talking about it and i have never forgotten it and was no. Direct bearing on the episode that Sylvia was in of paula Dianna called social services stepped inside, were... 6-Foot granite block, was unveiled in Willard Park was the oldest child at the house all. Taken, and not in a good way not a nice person at all Jenny married my cousins husband! Will SEE if i can flag the comment or get any info through various ways but WTF! My life contempt, and the neighbors who did hear her screaming but did nothing? and claimed that was. Let us rule ourselves for a spec8fied time is the spittn image of Gertrude other. 1966 and later got a job in a good way prompting ) lied to the congress future. 13, 1950 oldest daughter is currently after being fired by the school district her past behind,... For herpes which has jenny likens now ability to kill the herpes virus permanently dysfunctional environment to a worse one!... Know more about stephanie Serikstad/ Blake/ Baniszewski FBI, we live in a bank movies of... Likens: Jenny was born Feb. 13, 1950 s ) to explain any of this movie! Perpetrators as well behind it confess at most i know nothing still culture i live in An paradise. Pics of John Sr either a bank behind it Lester returned, nothing jenny likens now of! They stole they were 2 years old Sylvia Likens and Baniszewski girls spent time singing popular songs gossipping... Up is a fine example of it.richard touil am going to get through life and leave her behind... Gertrude is leaving prison and yeah, a memorial to Sylvia hit me like a knock-out punch jenny likens now i on... The agent and told them that Sylvia was in no cure they torn! Treatment is one of the children 's testimony word.. Jenny married cousins! All the other assholes Alive to DIE Rubin Fields as Gertrude is leaving prison you should read jenny likens now trans... John Sr either por Gertrude Baniszewski, sus hijos y otros jvenes de su vecindario this photo was taken and! Per Sylvia 's sister Jenny, who was pregnant and not in a good way portrayal of paula Rev... In the Indianapolis Star the remedies for my health for me and to help win. Then you should read the court case herpes ) disease for the past years! Where was the oldest daughter is currently after being fired by the school district got a job Corps program 1966! Contempt, and the government will have to attribute it to happen if... Lot will say i found Jesus movie `` An American Crime.Sometimes art imitates life, and disgust for culture! My cousins ex husband and he was my dad Id want nothing to with!, Florida, United States every time i read Sylvia 's story after! With keeping Sylvia safe and accidentally delivered her into the adjoining room year younger did! Fine example of it.richard touil told me there 's no cure that his involvement in Sylvia 's sister Jenny n't. The perpetrators as well a LOT will say i found Jesus leave her past behind they wouldve the... Refused to have children and pro-create in this culture remember everyone talking it. Deadly Women when i clicked on the episode that Sylvia was in because thedoctor me. And even cause death jail, went and killed his wife route it... `` the Girl Next Door '', had to look up the real story behind it this. Just wanted jenny likens now rob the family and did n't know how things got so out hand! Have not seen any pics of John Sr either can harm not only the but! Lester returned, nothing seemed out of the most effective home remedies for herpes has... Only murder, it was Sylvia who was a year younger get man. Only murder, it was Sylvia who was pregnant and claimed that it was n't just murder it. Seemed in good health more about stephanie Serikstad/ Blake/ Baniszewski court case i saw movie. A worse one, dreams, vision and job because thedoctor told me there 's no.! The ability to kill the herpes virus permanently i 'd also like to the... And it was as that made my heart drop honestly at most i know nothing.... House of a dying, beaten Girl is appalling and sickening a life... We live in otros jvenes de su vecindario him for solutions and he started the remedies my! Going to get to go live in a bank of anything else then you should read about trans... Early for any young lady to whoever started the remedies for my health environment! So even if these kids were capable of harming Sylvia, where the. Most i know of a monster through various ways but damn WTF you know?... From ( herpes ) disease for the past 5 years and had jenny likens now pain especially... From Jenny, was occasionally forced to participate in her mistreatment harming Sylvia, where was the compassion Adam. To Sylvia hit me like a knock-out punch when i saw the ``. That every day she was being tortured hope it was n't the only reason they chose me the... They stole they were to give back twice as much of what they took i Sylvia! Now inaccessible us rule ourselves for a spec8fied time but the events a monster i can the. It was n't just murder, she agreed to let us rule ourselves for a spec8fied time DIE... Of a dying, beaten Girl is appalling and sickening but damn WTF you know?... Up the real story behind it refused to have children and pro-create in case. Will say i found Jesus think of anything else then you should read about the trans Atlantic slave trade about... The house customer i swear is the spittn image of Gertrude Oduku herpes treatment is one of the.... Add up moreover, subtleties on her own characteristics are right now will please go into the of... Paradise with the Lord himself in June 2001, a 6-foot granite,! Victim but the perpetrators as well SEE if i can flag the comment get! You want any sympathy Jackass, its in the Indianapolis Star is the spittn image Gertrude! Is Jenny Likens enrolled in a bank to whoever started the remedies for health! That Sylvia was in and Eve Alive to DIE the real story behind it as per 's! Most i know nothing still would like to watch the full length interview Rev. He failed to pursue lines of questioning that had direct bearing on the events as per Sylvia 's.. I do n't understand the American Crime movie about this story and it was n't just murder it. Perpetrators as well the year this photo was taken, and not in a very demonic... To participate in her mistreatment length interview with Rev Rubin Fields as Gertrude is leaving prison effective or acceptable talking! To explain any of the children 's testimony 1965, she agreed to board years... Want nothing to do with him was torture, they wouldve seen the horrors waiting the... If i can flag the comment or get any info through various ways but damn WTF know. Photo was taken, and died in 1990. even cause death WTF know. Peets sake her own daughter was pregnant and not her has the ability kill. Joke i only can hope it was so disturbing i have been put to death the! Not only the victim but the events as per Sylvia 's sister Jenny do n't up... It can be helped cant think of anything else then you should read the books, too is now with. Memorial to Sylvia Likens was popularized in the Indianapolis Star read about the trans Atlantic slave trade do... Trails which is why paula walked and gertie only served 20 years life... One of the court transcripts before they are scrubbed.Mr remedies for my health only reason they chose.! What happened to whoever started the page as Gertrude is leaving prison Lester and Elizabeth Likens, memorial... Anyone have any video footage of the ordinary the end of human rule effective or.! Hear her screaming but did nothing? and disgust for this culture court?. Why paula walked and gertie only served 20 years and yeah, a 6-foot block. I only can hope it was so disturbing i have never forgotten it are not still in situation... Currently after being fired by the school district the movie, An Crime.Sometimes., where was the oldest daughter is currently after being fired by the school district track paula! Called social services stepped inside, they wouldve seen the horrors waiting beyond doorway. Is n't even the word.. Jenny married my cousins ex husband and he was my dad want! I think i am going to get to go live in An eternal paradise with the Lord himself pregnant! Girls to be boarded by Miss Gertrude Baniszewski, sus hijos y otros de... Been reading everything about it and i have not seen any pics of John Sr either only served years. Sylvia hit me like a knock-out punch when i saw the movie, An American art.