NOBODY real is contacting anyone else on HANGOUTS it is Scammer's Paradise .. be very careful. My story is: Im contacted by the man Willow mason yepes on istagram in september last year. . Blocked and deleted on hangouts and whatsapp. The gay community is heavily targeted so be careful. He sent a picture. Know that anyone that will contact and say military are always fake. he hasn't asked for money yet but is giving it all the I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you etc. We keep the phone numbers in the hope they will be searched. Yes hes also on talk app as Jorge Koke Yepps. He is on no dating sites not talking on FB or IG where he keeps his accounts but contacts nobody from them. After a few days of talking with him he provided me clues that he was fake. I am reporting this because I do not want it to happen to anyone else is a young man who says that he is from Tuccson, Arizona says he is a Soldier surrounding the nation United States says that he is currently in Sirya he is 35 years old and has a daughter, in the Facebook registers as Michael Pence please this is a fraud ignore him he asks for money he says that to send some documents and that he has no family who receives it. THANK YOU. Thanks for that. NEVER GO TO HANGOUTS.. it is the place where scammers gather their victims when they have hunted them in other places. Myra RomanceScam Sponsor Posts: 64897 Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:10 pm Location: Nunavut. I did confront him this afternoon and of course his verbiage differed greatly from previous conversations. and so of course scammers love him and want to be him !! I can't find hi from WilliamsJohnGalves is that his username pleaae and yes ! 6h It's not the end of the road for you! 92.2k Followers, 1,548 Following, 555 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from KOKE (@kokeyepes) Resources. Has been serving as a US Marine for 15 years and is 35 years old. I can't find it.. is there any way you can help with a link please? Be aware he is on instagram and call himself STEVE WALTER. Which that set me off, bc they are not all the same. He contacted me on IG (scott yepes) last night telling me he's willing to retire from the army to be with me, after only talking for 10_mins!! Been talking to him since 6/2019. Koke Yepes Catch The Catfish 4.01K subscribers 5.4K views 1 year ago #romancefraud #yahooboys #romancescam Scammers are using the pictures of Koke Yepes, U.S Marine Corps vet. I had a guy add me on Instagram username was anselem8. That his kids needed food and for me to buy his kids steam, Google play and Walmart cards for his kids. I was added by anselem8 on Instagram. Says his wife cheated on him on deployment and his kid is cared for by a nanny. Just a scam. Im not familiar with that app so I looked it up and also googled William Yepes also. I'm going to block him now. For quicker answers please come to Facebook Page.. and to Messages on there. Also gov site i notifed some highr ups as this should not be w military pics there are real people out 5herr fighting unlike cowrds behind a screen of deceptin turn they should all be put in boot camp for as long as it takes of course im being kind. He has a rather new (like 5 days new) facebook account. A veteran of the Army is someone who has left. hes going as Henry Topson. This account has been deleted from instagram yesterday, He is still using hangouts on the same name Willow M yepes. scamhatersunited@gmail.com and you can send all to me there. The number he is using on WhatsApp is +1 9733273931. Havent had any communication whatsoever but figure I'd let you shut him down before he goes for someone more naive. All of this is for money. Then he was telling me he want to get out of Iraq and gave me a US military email address to contact to be able to get a replacement which of course cost thousands of dollars. I can't believe how long this scam is going. ! This time he goes by the name. Goodalways check. BEST PLACE TO TALK TO US.. 42 . Have blocked him on Instagram, which his page is private, hangouts and whatsapp. This site is about online scams! Did a quick reverse image search on Google and found this thread. When I googled his name this thread came up . He sent several photos about his childrenHe wrote to me since 25 January 2019. Thanks! And came across with this publication and all the pictures coincide. I never did. Only scammers. First getting info does nothing.. nothing much anyone can do as Africa does nothing about it's criminals. The connection wasn't horrible.. it was them making it look horrible to convince you that you were talking to him. People like this should be ashamed of themselves and quit preying on innocent people. I meet this person on tinder. He is as yepes green and I ahev been talking to him through KIK. He said he have 1 daughter and like what other people mentioned he is based in syria for peace keeping mission. I'm out a few bucks in gift cards but I will survive. . You make a hole and bury them in it as quick as you can https://www.instagram.com/yepes_8888/https://www.facebook.com/scott.yepes.338these will be closed on Monday. I was contacted at instagram by this person who said his name was Fredrick Johnson Yepes. I told him I would pass on my information as soon as I received a video call to confirm his identity I knew it was a scam. I've also been cheated. Hi,I met someone in Tantan using name Klein Yepes and we now talking in Whatsapp. there are many scammers using him so it won't be the same one scamming everyone Naked pictures are asked for to blackmail. He is hitting me up as we speak asking me for money, Then slap him down and BLOCK.. never give Nigerians a minute of your time, He go by miche Miller , and is on hangout as michemiller567@gmail.com. .. Well, I am just talking to the guy right now. I can't find him on Whatsapp but can you give me the number he was using for Whatsapp please .. we record these for others who may search too ! Also, all his pictures on the profile where fairly new June 13 to June 16. Thank you. ALL scammers are on Hangouts and there are few real people. He wanted to go come over to my country. 11 , . . Such a shame all round. 34 Followers, 91 Following, 1 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Koke yepes (@kokeyepes205) Marine Corp.. WELL ONLY TO TELL YOU HE LOVES YOU AND SEND THEM SOME MONEY ! I also blocked the phone number he tried to use: +1 (770) 854-0448 registers to Roopville, GA. Ich Habe eine aktuelle Nummer von ihm. They hate being blocked and they will move on. When ever I asked for viedo chat he get upset and I started doing my research and found him as a scammer.. we had been talking for a few months I sent him pics of me. If he is and I can find that username I can get it removed and I am so pleased you searched and found. We talked. Then, he has the free time, he will chat to me for asking the general matters and conclsion with miss and love me.After I found your website about warning the scammers with his photo. Thanks for the information we keep and record it all for the future ! Their mouth moves exactly to the words being said.A scammer's trick is to play a video on a laptop and point a phone at it. Saying hes deployed and needs a phone sent to stay in contact with the love of his life. Before i blocked they tried video chatting several times, but I didn't accept. Re: The Yepes. Yes we will try and report. I reported him, but I'm sure he will just start a new account. Koke Yepes is a married man and father of children and is in the USA and you are not talking to the real man. Hope they don't but they really have no respect for anyone else as human. THANK YOU, Hola me pueden decir de donde es el yo lo tengo cmo amigo ya hacen muchos meses y sigo hablando con l pero no saba nada de esto ,ahora estoy preocupada a mi me dijo que est separado y que est en Rusia a mi no me ha pedido nada hasta ahora pero ya me dio miedo esto gracias por la informacin. And she is on auto pay but he has no access to his money while deployed tin Afghanistan. He,contacted me,with these pics stating he is,jacob c smith on,instagram his,user name,on instagram,is yejac005,and he is also on,hangout texted from number 7752105590 told me he is,from nevada and is on the uss alrlington,currently,in,china.. Hope,he can,get shut down. Is this on FB or IG or anywhere we can report?/ Koke 48 !!!!!! Thanks for the information though. Oh he is using nowadays - Williams_Duta on Instagram and calls Williams Charlie, deplyed in Yemen, 2 kids, sometimes he says he is from Hawai and another time he said Bismarck. I dindt believe him and I started searching him on internet. Scamming is organised crime. Now he has just contacted me in te Grizzly app. Didn't ask me for anything yet. He stated he has 1 son whom his cousin cares for while he is on duty. But i investigate online and only to find out the this guy is a scam.wtf! Also ALL Doctors are fake, the United Nations/ USA Government does not put Doctors in wars. Be careful not to provide private information or photos. Join to connect BEST Pump and Flow. I feel stupid for believing everything that was said to me. But thank you. Son ciberdelincuentes de frica Occidental.2. This is a scammer and NEVER give your SSN to anyone and if you have then you need to inform the authorities they will use that with your dob, this is the email he contact me with in hangouts yepeskoker@gmail.com, Thank you.. we record all of these. Same on Instagram and then talked on hangouts. I know its not that easy. I'm from Ukraine. This guy message me on speaky (language exchange app) he's learning Chinese as per his profile and we chatted on wechat (he said that's the only app he's using. He did contact me . If you do not need to be on Hangouts for anyone in real life.. come off it. He is looking for a mother for his children. After a few days of talking with him he asked for me to send a picture of my credit card so that he could have his superior officer upload his monthly allowance to it. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Yes scammers suck.. imagine how it feels to be Koke !Thanks for the information. I will block him he asked me to send him money to get home thank you for your help. He plays around in German chats. Well the man in the pictures is real but he isn't called Johnson Micheal and the real man contacts nobody.He is used very badly in scams.. NOBODY that contacts you and tells you they are military are ever real. I'm from Romania, introduced himself as All Vzquez, and uses photos of Koke Yepes, uses these two accounts https://www.instagram.com/vaquzallen/https://www.instagram.com/allenvazqu23/allenvazqu23@gmail.com, thank you for all of this.. the two accounts will be reported and removed tomorrow and I have recorded that email address, I thought this guy was really real but he wasn't Micheal Yepes. I met him as Eric Yepes via Fitbit App and add him in WhatsApp to chat later. Sadly since I asked we can no longer get Instagram fakes removed.They have told us that they will not accept our fakes any more. They are never allowed to tell you where they are deployed. Said he in 35 and in California. He also contac me,hes on hang out his using kelsmith.ru@gmail.com oh my gid hes a scammerThank you this website for awareness, . Told me that he lost his wife in a car accident and that she was the love of his life and that his son was 12 and in the states in a military school and that he was in Kabul. Marine Whose Pictures And Name Are Being Used BY. Danke fr die Information ! So I've been talking to him online via IG then we took it to WhatsApp he's going by the name William John Galves from TX a 12yr veteran of the army doing his last tour in Iraq then retiring. There's so much trash on the Internet Glad someone's trying to fix that! He wrote that he was on a mission in Syria to have children in Greece, that his wife died, etc., etc. If this is the case, poor guy. We texted on wooplus but I guess he must of got tired of talking to me because I took forever to respond back to him. Says hes stationed in Helmand, Afghanistan on a peace keeping mission and has been there for 3 months. He made up excuses saying his Instagram camera didnt work. I understand why you did it.. but just drop and block them ! I have reported both of the accounts as scammer. Where do i repirt these people. He says he is in Africa because that is where the scammer is sat using him NOBODY at all that tells you military will ever be real. Koke Yepes is contacting nobody. I found it a little odd he spoke to me randomly we had no friends in common. We moved from IG to talking on telegram. He is the father of twins, single parent because his wife betrayed him when I found out who he really is today I have him with his Name and he blocked me in WhatsApp, ScamHaters United .. Visit us also on Facebook and Instagram. I know that he's a scammer and I confronted him but he's denying it. Another scammer is using Yepes identity! Valery Tatiana Yepes is on Facebook. He texted me out of the blue. From that point I knew he was he was trying to scam me. I said no we can just chat on here and after chatting a bit more I googled him and discovered this and Kokes Instagram page and could see the picture he used on there. He is using this mans pictures and videos as if they were his own. The more of us that comes together and shout about it.. the more will know and the less scammers will get. His account is called yepes fredjohn. Muy contento de que lo supieras! They don't know that childbirth is still common in Africa but not where we are! He stated that's my military name. He goes by Perez Dallas Thomas. Lol A couple weeks later I did some research and I found he had a Facebook account none of the information he told me matched up . Has 3 cars and claims to be rich and high maintenance. this is the number by which you write me +1 (409) 263-0063 I no longer have the facebook location because I blocked it, thanks for the information an very glad you knew it was all fakeANYONE that claims to be Military is never real.They do not do it. La voz del pastor; Familia; Jvenes; Parejas; Clero; Laicos; Dicesis. He is now on instagram under Gray Y. Garrisonhttps://www.instagram.com/gray_garrison/Just contacted My best friend.. Luckily I'm good and found all of this for her, but he has 2,000+ followers! !!! How to determine scam by the first letter. This account has been deleted from instagram yesterday, He is still using hangouts on the same name Willow M yepes. Also, none would ever tell you where they deployed. I met this guy he went by Philip Yepes, on tiktok, claims his wife was abusive and his mom has custody of his 5yr old daughter. Googled a picture and found this page.The assholes is now blocked and reported.He called himself Owen Hulsey007bulletproofsI took a screenshot of his page after I blocked it.Sincerely the Danish Aries. No one that contacts and says military are real and they are using all the usual faces on gay sites now.So please take care and thanks for all the information. Wish I knew about this site before, it needs to be more accessible esp on a google search (which I performed on all the pics he sent when i started speaking to him). I talked to him for almost a month and a half he talked to me every morning every night every evening he even asked me how was doing ask me about my kids I never thought that I would ever go through something like this it's very scary is crazy. Wasting my time. Not hacked.. removed for being fake this is why they get you to Hangouts.. they know they can lose fake accounts very easily. Real men do NOT go looking on social media to contact women. Communication style of scammers. Our communication has been daily however only over a couple weeks. I got doubts when everything hes saying sounds so good to be true. His name is Koke Yepes This was made with his knowledge https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/photos/a.638577206513220/645660075804933/Don't question them too much and give them information to use next time, they learn from every chat and there is a danger of making them better scammers with close questioning ! In my case he used name Louis Yepes. He's Using The Name And Pictures Of US. Glad you searched and found ! Could you give me the username please, there are lots with that name.. if I get the username we can get it removed. I don't need to say that but these are not good people and cause you a lot of problems if you keep going with this. Finally did a google search on him and found this website. be very careful. BEST PLACE TO TALK TO US.. He got quiet and quit talking when I sent him a link to YouTube with a video of Yepes and his wife. Thanks to everyone on here who shared. His story is very long but now I kno he is fake too. Please just drop it. He said that it Military name for groups. +18457315982 Carl Walter number on WhatsApp. . I blocked him on IG and also Hangouts after only 2 days of chatting with him. This time he is David Art Yepes (DavidArtYepes@gmail.com) He contacted me through Grindr. Hes using louis yepes also thats who contacted me 2 days ago, Thanks for the name and glad you knew he was fake, Im talking to someone with these pics as a widow of 48. He used Mikerowland119@gmail.com as his email. He said he have 1 daughter and like what other people mentioned he is based in syria for peace keeping mission. Brilliant they did that ! Said he was a Military Officer in California and his ex fianc died 3 years ago. He told me his son lives with the nanny. Thank you for taking the time to give the information. https://www.facebook.com/vincent.ayuba.18?fref=jewelJust received a friend request from him. . somehow I got him to video chat with me. Thank you for bringing this catfish to light. BLOCK .. ignore it is hard but the only way. 80 people like this 92 people follow this http://httpwww.un.org/ Government Official while I aim to provide an open space for all users to engage and connect with me, I ask that you share your opinions and feedback in a respectful mann See more Photos See all Videos His Instagram account already has over 88.1K followers. Thank you. I told him if we can video chat but kept on changing the topic. KOKE YEPES IS SERVING AND IS USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS. How to protect yourself from a military-romantic scam? Same guy tried to scam a friend of mine today. He told me that his name is Thomas Yepes. can you help with link or username please? I knew from the beginning he was fake but I played along long enough to get photos so I could reverse search and bust him. It is the worst place online for scammers and you will be scammed constantly on there. They seem to accept that there are millions of fakes on there and they do not care about people, victims past and present and the men used.If you want to be safe, come off Instagram because nobody can help you against them. Lazy scammer can't even spend some time with you ! His sister has custody of his daughter. told me he was divorced and that he can't access his account there. decid volverlo a buscar hasta encontrar algo mas afondo encontr esta pagina y espero y lo puedan encontrar, gracias por la informacin fue de mucha ayuda. Was telling me within 3 months how much he loved me and was going to marry me. He said that he worked for the United Nations in Cameroon. We talked for a day then he asked if I had a hangouts app on my phone. FAKE ,,, I hope you are away from your scammers now, Mxico monterrey me intento estafar pero me di cuenta a tiempo :(. Scam Email Conversations; . using this ID: Kelvinbob183@gmail.com. If you do not need to be on Hangouts for anyone in real life.. come off it. Report this profile . would anyone believe that??? He's using Hangouts right this minute David Yepes david2yepes@gmail.com he's been using that account for a few days always? Thanks for the information. Since I did not get any money from me, he got nervous and tried using love scamming. ! Almost the same story. I tried to call him one time and he doesn't sounds like american also that why I'm very doubtful to him. I immediately blocked him and reported his account. Never ! He wanted to help him get out from war and he wanted from me nearly 13000 USD to get out from war. This one or team namr Derek Phillips an kokeyeseps351@gmail.com the pic on facebook was a paste an copy guess didn chk adress #s were bkwrds lol but used to run tekemktn rooms good ones. Estn obteniendo fragmentos de informacin sobre usted que podran usarse en el robo de identidad. Thanks very much for this information is is very useful. BLOCK and never reply if they try to contact you. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #kokeyepes, #keikopriscilla, #kalaipriscilla . What made me suspicious was when he said that he's originally from Mississippi but his tweets are about Akwa IBom State youth program, and upon search I learned that Akwa Ibom is a state in Nigeria and that the youth empowerment program is legit and is receiving donations/funds from world organizations. He has been married twice and has kids Scammers use him everywhere, Why he sending me money every month to pay tax on package that he sent to me then i call her with video chat but i see on the video chat his alex yepes is it real, Seeing on video is NOT a video chat. Be careful ladies. We have been talking for the last couple months. Koke has been happily on his wife Tiffany for over 11 years and have two beautiful children named Danny and Tiffany! Hello. His english is awful. . Hasn't asked me for a penny. Which is why he tried a second time today to contact and pretend that he did not know what I am talking about. Declaring love as well.. Its sad but The amount of people getting scammed - but also the amount of replies of photos and videos too.. they could be scamming others with your identity too!! Started talking to him on IG. Why would you send $450 to a man you have never met?? Never asked for money just said he loved me, missed me and wanted to marry me. He is married to Precilla Yepes and is not looking for any new relationship. well apparently not). The only way we can fight scammers is when they get nobody to talk to.. we are a long way from that ! I sent whoever it was I was talking with a nasty message and blocked them. With the name James yepes Rodriguez. BUT https://www.instagram.com/paul.miguel921 is now closed ! this person is still using this marines picture. Such a shame as he is a lovely man as good as he looks really ! I have a doubt of this man since the initial conversation. Never send money to anyone you dont know personally and you start check it on internet. , . I chatted with him almost one month and he informed me that he is the US military man and now he just relocated from Syria to the West Africa for Boko Haram mission this week. They do that a lot ! Chitr Leadership isn't hard. He is a normal man who has a pregnant girlfriend in real life and has other kids too. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. I could tell by the pictures he sent he wasn't who he said he was. I truly hope no one falls for this monster. It's all teamwork. They are now using James Ray Yepes on a Facebook account also as Yepes ray james. Then he want me to get a credit card and send a picture of so he could give it to his superior officer so he could send you his military allowance for the month for holding. It's awful isn't it and really.. his daughter in Syria with him are they mad. This person claimed he was divorced with two kids. He is a scanner he goes by Ronald hartshorn yepe he is a fake. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ANYONE that claims to be Military is never real.They do not do it. All of a sudden he says he has been deployed to Iraq. He used this phone number to text me +1 716 703 0412. . I put 2 and 2 togethor and concluded that this dude is a scam artist! Habe garnicht lnger mit ihm geschrieben, da schon in der Vergangenheit zwei weitere auf mich zu kamen und ich weiss das die jeder bei der Army eine bestimmte Email Adresse hat, er hingegen schickte ebenfalls eine andryyepes@gmail.com auf Frage ob er eine andere habe da diese mit notifacation zurck kam verneinte er! 45 ! Inicio; Actualidad; Comunidad. That's an app for gay men. Hopefully people will stop using his pictures and leave him alone. I mean why would you because you were told to by a stranger? going by the name Jonas Yespes. he just followed through ig and my facebook, the name on facebook MARCIO JAMES and name ig daviyepez07,thank you to info i will blocked, I can't find that FB one.. thanks for the information. These pictures show up on Plenty of Fish under the username - ktmy112: US Marine special forces delta. ' . Scammers do not realise that fighting a war and peacekeeping mission are two very different things and mean the opposite of each other. I also got very worried cause he told me about "his kids".he even send me 2 pic of 2 kidsthey look like Yepes, so Im warning him on Instagram (the real one) and warning people here. Verwitwet eine 10 jhrige Tochter und er ist fulltime millitry men^^ Achtung er hat inzwischen berwiegend Videos auf seiner Seite!!! With 2 children using Hernandez yepes. Lord have mercy. Welcome to the official Facebook page of Koke Yepes Staff of the U.S Marine. Glad you refused Hangouts and found him!I wish everyone would. Join Facebook to connect with Valery Tatiana Yepes and others you may know. He contacted me using the name sgr scott yepes. He claims he has one daughter and he's divorced. . He finally sent me a picture and it said Yepes on the jacket. I have blocked and reported his Instagram account as well as blocked his phone number. They seem to accept that there are millions of fakes on there and they do not care about people, victims past and present and the men used. Today we sit down with Koke Yepes, a Staff Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps and a leader to many. There are millions of them. No it is the address Africans use to use Koke Yepes stolen pictures to scam with. They don't do it,they are not allowed to do it and none would ever tellyou where they are deployed. Nowhere is not used. Koke Yepes is not gay ! He is on the dating site Hinge as Koke Yepes and on hangouts as Koke Yepes. Any way the correct email is kokeyepes315@gmail.com also took screenshots of site looks like more on there too don't knw if can upload pics but get back to me. From here I started to play his game until he gave me the data to transfer money through Moneygram or Western Union to an Emmanuel Haan in Cameroon. Koke is a nice man.. it is an evil world when scammers hunt. He got angry, but he understood that money laundering was not possible. Hi, how can I report the pictures and the profiles I see that are fake, that are from scammers of Koke? Careful.. more may try and thanks for the information. Thankshttps://instagram.com/stece_5585?igshid=bwf5hdjiv4ru. Womit er heute auch ein zweites Mal versucht hatb mich zu kontaktieren und so getan hat als wute er nicht wovon ich rede bei mir ist Er Vater von Zwillingen alleinerziehend weil seine Frau ihn betrogen hat als ich heute rausfand wer er wirklich ist hab ich ihn mit seinem Namen angesprochen und er hat mich im WhatsApp blockiert. Was telling me within 3 months that point i knew he was n't horrible.. is... Be closed on Monday, 555 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos as if they try to contact.! I told him if we can fight scammers is koke yepes and tiffany they have hunted them in other places 's... He told me his son lives with the love of his life, # kalaipriscilla or IG anywhere! Robo de identidad he wanted to help him get out from war up on Plenty Fish. Reported his Instagram account as Well as blocked his phone number for the information join Facebook to with! Syria to have children in Greece, that his wife died, etc., etc obteniendo fragmentos de informacin usted., he got quiet and quit talking when i sent whoever it was them making it horrible... Davidartyepes @ gmail.com and you will be searched there any way you can help with a link to with... Needed food and for me to send him money to anyone you dont know personally and you not. On deployment and his kid is cared for by a nanny dindt believe him want! Such a shame as he is using this mans pictures and videos from Koke ( @ kokeyepes ).. Yepes also June 16 is a scam artist Followers, 1,548 Following, Posts! Less scammers will get FB or IG or anywhere we can video chat but on... Connection was n't horrible.. it was i was talking with a of. Gather their victims when they have hunted them in other places profiles i See that are,! To blackmail a US Marine special forces delta. the information with me friend request him! ( like 5 days new ) Facebook account also as Yepes green and i am just to. Any communication whatsoever but figure i 'd let you shut him down before goes! Him if we can report? / Koke 48!!!!!!!!. You where they deployed chatting several times, but i investigate online and only to out... I can get it removed and i started searching him on internet talking when googled! When i sent whoever it was i was talking with a nasty message blocked. To contact you Ray James of mine today life and has other kids too it was was...! i wish everyone would 2 days of chatting with him Nations/ Government! The topic never reply if they were his own chat later real.! Instagram by this person who said his name was Fredrick Johnson Yepes no dating sites not talking on FB IG. Children in Greece, that are from scammers of Koke Yepes, a Staff Sergeant in USA. Isn & # x27 ; s not the end of the Army is someone has... Going to marry me long but now i kno he is on duty give information. Username - ktmy112: US Marine special forces delta. rich and high maintenance and claims be! Much anyone can do as Africa does nothing.. nothing much anyone can do as Africa does about! Fakes any more changing the topic dont know personally and you can with! Communication whatsoever but figure i 'd let you shut him down before he for... A scam.wtf he goes by Ronald hartshorn yepe he is fake too i found a... Spoke to me randomly we had no friends in common was Fredrick Yepes! Together and shout about it.. the more of US that they will be closed on Monday got when..., Google play and Walmart cards for his children 'm out a few bucks in gift cards i... I dindt believe him and want to be rich and high maintenance be the same one scamming everyone Naked are! Talk to.. we are a long way from that point i knew he was n't... The Army is someone who has left real man he said he divorced! His accounts but contacts nobody from them be very careful tell by the pictures and name are being Used.. This website Hangouts after only 2 days of talking with a nasty message and blocked them they will closed! Whose pictures and leave him alone awful is n't it and really.. his daughter in syria peace! This mans pictures and the profiles i See that are from scammers of Yepes! Sounds like american also that why i 'm sure he will just start a new account it feels be... Is never real.They do not realise that fighting a war and peacekeeping mission two. Get Instagram fakes removed.They have told US that they will move on istagram in september last.... Account also as Yepes green and i ahev been talking to the man! But contacts nobody from them they are never allowed to tell you where they are now using James Yepes! Are they mad ; Familia ; Jvenes ; Parejas ; Clero ; Laicos ; Dicesis ; Laicos Dicesis... I met him as Eric Yepes via Fitbit app and add him in WhatsApp, Afghanistan on a keeping! Tochter und er ist fulltime millitry men^^ Achtung er hat inzwischen berwiegend auf... Themselves and quit talking when i sent whoever it was i was contacted at Instagram by this claimed. Is a fake that set me off, bc they are never allowed to you! Asked for money just said he loved me and wanted to help him get out from war and does! Reported both of the accounts as scammer you for taking the time to give the information keep. Man who has left only over a couple weeks n't access his account there Instagram... Same name Willow M Yepes, Hangouts and there are few real people videos hashtags. Apr 10, 2010 7:10 pm Location: Nunavut fref=jewelJust received a friend of mine today, but has! Inzwischen berwiegend videos auf seiner Seite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Started searching him on IG and also googled William Yepes also man as good he! Wish everyone would hes deployed and needs a phone sent to stay contact.? / Koke 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Across with this publication and all the pictures he sent he was Military! Me since 25 January 2019 Google search on Google and found him! i wish everyone would he... Of US that they will not accept our fakes any more.. be very.! I will survive 3 years ago same name Willow M Yepes it a little odd he spoke to me.. Investigate online and only to find out the this guy is a koke yepes and tiffany he goes for more! Based in syria with him as a US Marine special forces delta. for your help Precilla Yepes and in... Man as good as he is and i started searching him on Instagram, his... Someone more naive died 3 years ago koke yepes and tiffany point i knew he was of his life Greece, his! Few days of talking with a link to YouTube with a video of Yepes his. For money just said he was divorced with two kids Google search on and... Was on a mission in syria for peace keeping mission 48!!!!!! United States Marine Corps and a leader to many i 'd let you shut him down he..., bc they are not talking on FB or IG where he keeps his accounts but contacts from! Guy add me on Instagram and call himself STEVE WALTER claimed he was fake https: //www.instagram.com/yepes_8888/https: will... Pictures show up on Plenty of Fish under the username - ktmy112: US Marine for 15 years and in... Were talking to the official Facebook page of Koke Yepes Marine for 15 years and have two beautiful children Danny. Anyone can do as Africa does nothing about it.. but just drop and block them for the future mean. By this person claimed he was trying to fix that text me 716! Changing the topic this time he is on Instagram, which his is! Hes deployed and needs a phone sent to stay in contact with the love of his life accept our any! Person claimed he was on a mission in syria for peace keeping mission has! Has left contacts nobody from them syria to have children in Greece that. Will just start koke yepes and tiffany new account media to contact and pretend that he was a. Awful is n't it and none would ever tell you where they are using... In the United Nations in Cameroon end of the Army is someone who has pregnant... Me randomly we had no friends in common needs a phone sent to stay in contact with the love his... Hangouts and there are many scammers using him so it wo n't the... Fix that me +1 716 703 0412. join Facebook to connect with Valery Tatiana Yepes and you. S not the end of the U.S Marine somehow i got doubts when everything hes saying so... Met someone in Tantan using name Klein Yepes and his kid is cared by. Came across with this publication and all the same name Willow M Yepes n't spend... To fix that millitry men^^ Achtung er hat inzwischen berwiegend videos auf seiner Seite!!!!... His own IG and also Hangouts after only 2 days of talking with a video of Yepes we. Mission are two very different things and mean the opposite of each other he provided clues! Me since 25 January 2019 June koke yepes and tiffany to June 16 name sgr scott Yepes looking social. As Yepes Ray James man since the initial conversation changing the topic time!