We're going to have Bette and Tina wedding the season 3 finale.Bette proposes to Tina - The L Word Generation Q - 3x09 The L Word Generation Q is a s. Please read about it more here and consider a donation. she's a talented woman who knows she flawed. But no matter how many miles she puts between them, their souls are forever connected. The idea came from a reader, Katwho was interested in how I saw the back story of how Bette and Tina went from that place to the start of their 7 year relationship that started in Season 1/Episode 1 of The L Word. (New Version of the original!). Their cell phones had been on their chargers all night and were ready for use. The President has been through a lot in the last twenty four months. To come to the realization that you (as a parent) will not be there to give just the right advice and to object to the wrong decision is a tough bridge to cross. It's time for the Tibette Wedding. As their eyes met, Bette gave Tina her favorite smile and handed their daughter over to her. This story tells about how Bette and Tina met, and how they discovered their feelings for each other. Bette and Tina AU. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. She was told that the dress had already been picked up by the messenger service and should be in her possession within the hour. Bette Porter is the amazing gallery owner who sees potential in Tina (18+ only due to content) Powerful, wealthy and single Bette Porter knows what she likes, and that's women. Bette and Tina have been best friends since kids and now older Bette finally has the courage to tell Tina how she feels but Tina has some news of her own.. she's getting married L Word - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 29,910 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: May 17, 2010 - Complete There are only a few more chapters in this Volume. LesFan requires that all individuals wishing to read these stories confirm they are of at least 17 years of age. Bella Books Picks Up Every Cella Nox Story. So much has happened over the last 10 years. All rights reserved. A number of one of shorts about Bette and Tina. ( On to the fiction ) Title: The Domestication of Bette Porter [1/1] Author: daydreaminchic Fandom: The L Word Pairing: Tina/Bette Rating: G Summary: Bette loves being a player. As a result, I asked Kat to come up with a title and voila, a perfect one for the story. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. General Discussions. Actress Tina Kennard is not you're every day actor. The complete constellation. The sound of the waves beating against the shore always had a calming effect on her ex-wife. But today, opening my eyes to its . I love me some Tina and Bette. And look how much we accomplished. This is a story about Vampires. ." Tina's nose scrunched up, her expression playful. To have a child go from childhood to adulthood is difficult for parents probably more difficult than the child themselves will ever realize. Ensnared by Guilt #24. Possible grammatical errors. Fandom: The L word Pairing: Tina/Bette Rating: G Summary: A collection of 3 drabbles (300 words total). But before that was to start, they needed to return Angie and. Tina was always beautiful but pregnancy had her glowing in a way that took Bettes breath away. Okay, so this is my take on the GenQ Season 2 opening. She's worried that she will lose all her resolve when she sees her, because she could never stay mad at her for long when they had previous row's, but this was different she thought. Bette shook her head. Tina was so gentle and empathetic, and it was so hard for her to explain the situation to Bette, because she loves Bette and knows her like the back of her hand; she knows this will break Bette. Bette looked over Candace's head and saw Tina standing in the doorway. An adaptation following the journey of Bette and Tina. Bette Porter needs to get away from her crazy NYC life and finally take some time off. I alway shook my head while watching the parents of my kids friends hold a tight reign and made choices for them which nearly always backfired. It feels like a stroke, her breath was ragged. As Bette lies on the bed, she moves close to Tina, wraps her arms around her body, and then she sinks her face on her nape. Copyright 2023 LesFan. Weeks later, she still isn't sure how to pick up the pieces, so she goes to the beach to sort herself out, where she finds herself falling for someone new. What happens when two souls collide? Watch The L Word: Season 2 Photos 425 Top cast Edit Jennifer Beals Bette Porter 70 episodes 2004-2009 Leisha Hailey Alice Pieszecki 70 episodes 2004-2009 Laurel Holloman Tina Kennard 70 episodes 2004-2009 Mia Kirshner Jenny Schecter 70 episodes 2004-2009 Kate Moennig Shane McCutcheon 70 episodes 2004-2009 Pam Grier Kit Porter Tina had to cut back on caffeine because of her pregnancy but she sensed Bette would be craving an expresso. I hope Im reading this story years into the future. with high quality, and look, it was well written. Im ready to face this day and deliver our daughter to Yale University and then go home. Xavier is eighteen, Angie is sixteen. Im a fan of NC 17, provided they are written Bette needed to relax sometimes, and Tina knew exactly how to make that happen. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Aromatherapy candles giving off the most enticing scents were placed strategically in the living room, bedroom, and bathroom. A few years down the line and Bette finally finds her great love and tries an Bette and Tina have gone their separate ways. After taking inventory she had the makings for a nice continental breakfast including a gourmet fruit salad with berries, papaya, pineapples and mango. They sleep in a spoon position; Bette is behind. (title adapted by cardigan by taylor swift.). Tina excitedly, softly, calls out to. Please read about it more here and consider a donation. It was only a minute or so before she felt Tina take her hands to lead her further into the room. Drabbles and one shots set in this universe. The L Chat. Angelica meets her mother when she is twelve years-old. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Let the church say amen! Bette and Tina as grandparents, three generations living together, where Daniel will go to college, the scenarios are endless. Wednesday? LesFan will also make a best attempt to filter profane words in stories that are not rated R or NC-17 unless the individual confirms they are of at least 17 years of age. to write this chapter was perfect. I know that this is not the normal fan fiction. #Tibette #BetteTina #TheLWord #SomewhereOnlyWeKnow The L WordSeason 2In this season, after Bette and Tina broke up, Bette has been working hard to save he. 1: Of dalliances and heartbreaks. Thanks for your dedication, Martha. Work Search: Bette and Tina's often turbulent relationship ended with the couple in a good place as they were last seen raising their daughter, Angie, together, and heading for New York to legally tie the. It's just a one-off. They eventually get married after The L Word, but are divorced by the start of Generation Q. Bella Books Picks Up Every Cella Nox Story. I have completed a Volume 3 of this series and will continue to publish on a regular basis. Thanks and PPS. She felt her whole body drenched. Copyright 2023 LesFan. But being around Bette while constantly imagining the taste of her mouth and losing her breath over the way her hips swayed when she walked was unbearable. She was told that the dress had already been picked up by the messenger service and should be in her possession within the hour. Tina Kennard is a young up and coming yet struggling artist. 16 years ago I wrote my first ever fan fiction, and frankly it's terrible. Set at the end of 5x10 when Bette and Tina's affair has just been exposed. Bette beat him to the door as he had to take time to carefully remove the hanging garment bag from the hook and grab his clipboard from the passenger seat to get the signature. Bette has monumental strides to make to have Tina trust her again before they can even think of getting back together and you know I want them together again. She will burst a vein when she finds out Bette drove Tina to the banquet, serves her right. It was the beginning of my journey as an artist, and I wouldnt change a thing. Will they choose their own happiness, or will they find out that sometimes true love is knowing when to not act on feelings and learning how to let go? After their ups and downs they are heading to LA to get married and throw a party for their friends. Where Bette and Tina meet each other at the expense of a person both important to them, and whom they both immensely love. She didn't know where Tina was going with this as they'd never done anything like it before but she'd happily given total control of the evening over to Tina. This volume starts to address the raising of a boy and the onset of puberty and adolescence. Please DONATE to help keep us free and online! Bette and Tina had always been a solid couple until 5 years ago, when Bette received a job offer abroad and they broke up. Now, she is back to LA and. Tina and Bette with Angie for the first time after birth. Bette never answered and it left Tina devastated, can they both put it right. But what I want to show is how important communication is between Bette and Tina. She has also been very gracious to proofread and also assist with adding some various aspects of the storys development where I felt the transition or flow needed another look. That has been a subplot of most of this story I hope that has come across in my writing. It lasted all of two seconds. Please read about it more here and consider a donation. We started as L-word.com in December 2003 1 month before the show premiered. Damned Coleman Alt, pt. The story of Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman. Now, she is back to LA and since they're now willing to give us more than 5 seconds of bette and tina, here i am writing my own version of what should have happened, hope you'll enjoy. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Tina didn't have to speak. There have been days when I would've given any amount of money to stay in bed and delay facing the world for a little while longer. Being around Bette on a regular day was hard; she was her ex-wife, after all. Work Search: Bette, Alice and Shane embark on the adventure of their lives. Weekly updates! This meant that she didnt need to limit her movements once Bette got there. This is set six years after Season 3. It is great that they are able to support each other and still are best friends. tinakennard lgbt thelword +13 more # 8 Her Portrait Is Black and White by UKEndeavour 95K 2.4K 117 Book one in the 'Her Portrait' series Tina Kennard is a young up and coming yet struggling artist. We have undergone VERY extensive and expensive site updates and fixes on the site, long overdue. The carpet was covered with runners of varying materials and rose petals were scattered about. Tina: And we managed to go to the theater, have a picnic in Central Park, see one of the best art museums in the world, visit the Statue of Liberty and the National Memorial to 911. "And I wasn't smelling myself." Bette raised an eyebrow, teasing, "Could've fooled me . Tina: Yeah. I tried to undo all the mess, while maintaining some reality. Bettes beginning to understand that the UNconditional love she willingly SHOWED Bette over the years was priceless. Over the course of the series, they break up and get back together several times, while also co-parenting their daughter Angelica Porter-Kennard. Bette and Tina had always been a solid couple until 5 years ago, when Bette received a job offer abroad and they broke up. LesFan requires that all individuals wishing to read these stories confirm they are of at least 17 years of age. October 25, 2015 by Blackbird Writes 14 Comments. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Tina moves to Vancouver after she sees Bette and Candace together. Ten Years After Volume 2 The Move Chapter 34 New Haven to Redondo Beach The next morning, Bette and Tina got up and showered and packed their bags and readied themselves for their long journey back to the west coast. Please bare with me. Time may have given them s Tina Kennard has not had the easiest of starts, but she is discovering who she is, and now she would like love in her life, this is her journey. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Now, she is back to LA and. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Please consider turning it on! Long time attendee of ABS and best friend of Shane McRae. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). PPS. Since The L Word ended its original run in 2009, Laurel Holloman, who played Tina for six seasons, has made a name for herself in the art world as a painter who has more than 15 exhibitions. Tina (to Bette): "That party was so crazy. Bette: And we did it all with our children and Mom. worth the time you had !!!!!!!! But being around Bette while constantly imagining the taste of her mouth and losing her breath over the way her hips swayed when she walked was unbearable. Alice smiled and opened her notebook, tell me more., Another take on 3x01. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". . Watch Bette (Jennifer Beals) and Tina (Laurel Holloman) kiss and love connfession scenes from The L Word: Generation Q 3x2.In "Los Angeles Traffic", Bette an. When Tina hung up with Bette, she called the boutique to get an estimated time of the delivery so she could plan her day. Tina goes home after Provocation and seeing Bette wit My version of Looking Ahead. I've been watching you smell yourself for five minutes." "It hasn't been five minutes," Tina defended. Please read about it more here and consider a donation. I want to show how important it is for parents to communicate with their children and how important it is to realize that the objective is raise children to be independent, healthy, happy individuals. Please DONATE to help keep us free and online! Just wish she would find someone else to antagonize, and leave our girls alone. She heated the oven to warm a selection of artesian pastries, sweet breads and fresh baked croissants which she kept in the freezer. Enjoyed the chapter, especially with them being able to talk, spend time together without acrimony. Summary: A heartbroken Bette must come to terms with the fact that the love of her life is getting married to another woman in three months time. It wasnt Bettes first time seeing Tina with glasses. Just a random Friday evening in the lives of Bette and Tina. We have undergone VERY extensive and expensive site updates and fixes on the site, long overdue. Who ever thought that the chemistry seen on "The L Word" between Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman would unfold beyond the cameras. Okay, so this is my take on the GenQ Season 2 opening. Tina was about to set the table on the patio for alfresco dining when she heard a car pull up then another. We have had several really good meals on this trip. Can love save her? - Over 49,000 lesbian fanfiction stories posted - Almost 500,000 comments posted on fanfic - Over 67,000 members This work could have adult content. Language: English Words: 4,544 Chapters: 4 /? If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Bette still owns galleries and Tina is still an artist. She has also been very gracious to proofread and also assist with adding some various aspects of the storys development where I felt the transition or flow needed another look. Please read about it more here and consider a donation. We have been online 19 years, and we need your support! The idea came from a reader, Katwho was interested in how I saw the back story of how Bette and Tina went from that place to the start of their 7 year relationship that started in Season 1/Episode 1 of The L Word. They then headed for the hotel restaurant. She prepared the machine and put out a selection of premium expresso coffee beans for Bette to choose from. Tina visits Bette on her last day of work at CU. Another take on 3x01.It was a nightmare, really. AU. Laurel Holloman as Tina and Jennifer Beals as Bette. I think the computer equipment will delivered and installed on Tuesday. Still here and still loving your writing even more when it is involves my favourite couple. LesFan uses the MPAA rating labeling system for all stories. The L Word wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Copyright 2023 LesFan. But before that was to start, they needed to return Angie and Suzanne to their dorm at Yale. The scents were purposely combined for varying physical effects on Bette and Tina from calming to aphrodisiacal. Do you trust me with your heart Bette? Tina asked, wanting more reassurance that Bette truly understood what was being asked of her. How Tina Must Have Felt 1-56-1011-1516-2021-24PG-13Bette/TinaBette and Tina's thoughts as they try and rebuild their lives after Provocations. Please consider turning it on! This story picks up right after Bette hands Tina her earring for the second time and then kisses her. Once she got the food sorted she turned her attention to beverages. The Professor Porter AU that literally no one asked for. Stories with a rating of R or NC-17 may contain material not suitable for children. We have been online 19 years, and we need your support! **Or, Tina wants Bette, and Bette delivers. Great chapter and pps! The story starts one month after Provocations I don't know what Bette and Tina's future holds. Please read about it more here and consider a donation. Bette went and pulled Tina into a long and loving hug. Work for me starts day after tomorrow. Complete She had accepted that she had lost Tina forever and had just Requests - Open The next morning, Bette and Tina got up and showered and packed their bags and readied themselves for their long journey back to the west coast. Jim is supposed to have finished moving in all the furniture. When Tina wakes up and sees Bette, she suddenly looks at the clock. Stories with a rating of R or NC-17 may contain material not suitable for children. A TiBette fanfiction, from the TV show The L Word. As soon as it happened, she was called away to take an important call, leaving me lost in all the sensations that had quickly ripped through my body the moment our lips had met. Bette stood still and waited while Tina closed the door, took her purse, shoes and wrap and put them away along with her own. In the Bedroom she's kinky, demanding and ready she walks int A TiBette fanfiction, from the TV show The L Word. Being the owner of a A TiBette fanfiction, from the TV show The L Word. Bette strode toward her. Im ready to move into our new home and start working in my new studio. And so much goes into that. Things are never as they seem with these ladies. Hi Bette responded taking in Tinas fragrance. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Thanks for this story. It is supposed to be move in ready. Pray everything is ok cause you didnt post for a few days! Now, she is back to LA and. Great chapter and the story gets better and better! Catching up on the last few chapters and loving it. As the mystery of Cassie's fall deepens, so does the ever unanswered mystery around Raven herself. We have undergone VERY extensive and expensive site updates and fixes on the site, long overdue. All I know is their love story will never end. Tina slipped her hands out of hers to cradle her face, making her look at her. Bette and Tina checked their purses to make sure they had their identification and wallet as well as their airline confirmation numbers. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Loosely based on the French movie Love me if you dare (Jeux d'enfants). Please read about it more here and consider a donation. So glad you updated. Tina: Yes, it was. it 3:52 am and I woke to pee and checked for this amazing story and it was here! This is just a fiction and all the characters belong t Raven Sykes It should be an easy choice, except for the part where they don't get along. Love this story, thanks. I love Tina. June 2021I had to clip some of the video out due to the clip being blocked due to copyright So sorry it is shorter than before! The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime) 93672 posts Page 1874 of 1874. CHAPTER 1. . this is a total rewrite of that story. Broadcaster and talk show host Bette Porter has found love and the world would love to know (this story is unedited and is as it was when i wrote it TEN years ago). Bette and Tina are strong parents but its not because they hold tight reigns on their children. Bette and Tina had always been a solid couple until 5 years ago, when Bette received a job offer abroad and they broke up. Weekly updates! Now that Angie is away at Yale, she doesnt have much of a role in my stories until she returns home. Chapter 4. It was scary, but it was also exhilarating. So nuanced. Work Search: Vampires who dont go all sparkly in the sun and wouldnt be caught dead munching on your neighbours bunny Theyll just eat your neig bailey who is bette's sister was injured a year ago but stays in the dorms for madame dubois and her publicty. She settled on the lime flavor, and pulled two bottles from the fridge. Maybe in the next chapter or so she will do just that and I will have my wish granted. He has led the worse life of almost anyone and thinks its perfectly fine to have your happiness at the expense of someone elses misery. At 8:30AM, Tina is still curled up on the bed but Bette is almost done fixing herself for work. She didnt know where Tina was going with this as theyd never done anything like it before but shed happily given total control of the evening over to Tina. When Tina forgets to order her contacts, shes stuck wearing her glasses to work. Tina: Well, Im ready to get back to Los Angeles. We have undergone VERY extensive and expensive site updates and fixes on the site, long overdue. You are forgiven but can we get two more updates TODAY! Helen is still a bitch by all means! BAT you are completely forgiven for not posting for two days !!! Bette and Tina meet in kindergarten when Tina moves to Chicago with her mom. She had just wished her the best. This work could have adult content. She would serve the breads with maple and honey butter. Am I having a stroke? She asked quietly. What would happen if the two women met up in the woods after the events of that night? Pretend to date or lose their jobs. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Bette: Yeah. Bette is an affluent, Ivy League-educated, biracial lesbian. They will spend the summer in Guerrero, Mexico. Bella Books Picks Up Every Cella Nox Story. After breakfast, she would suggest going to the boardwalk or taking a walk on the beach. It can't. It was all so intense. They found a table which would hold the six of them and asked for coffee immediately. The L Word Generation Q Se. A Tibette Wedding Bette and Tina - "Never Have I Ever" by Danielle Bradbury EA Fan 2.83K subscribers Subscribe 1.9K 215K views 2 years ago Bette will never find a love like Tina. what if barry did time travel in episode 15, but not to the past, towards another dimension, and while at it; he sees another . and what will he find while in thi Bette confesses to her sister. Join all your all friends - and new - in our group for THE L WORD. Thanks and continues to build more love and passion. Melvin will never change and I dont understand why Bette cant see that. helena is a sorry bitch for not picking Tina up for this very special evening, just a selfish bitch. "Bette is such a wonderful mother", Tina thought to herself, while looking at the two most important girls in her life, laughing and singing some silly song that Bette had made up a few nights ago. Will probably acquire a mature rating at some point. I thought the broccoli was exceptional. I really enjoy this story and hope B&T will rebuild their trust, love is still there, but Bette has a long way to go before Tina trust her again. But with Tina back in Los Angeles for the hiatus, both women will learn that proximity makes it complicated to ignore lingering feelings. Please consider turning it on! Thanks for reading and commenting stay tuned for more. Hi baby she whispered as she pulled away. The L Word Bette Porter Tina Kennard. So true. All rights reserved. Friday night fairground fluff with my favourite ex-wives. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Learn the truth about what Bette and Tina AU. They become inseparable as kids, always causing trouble due to a game of dares they play. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Can a relationship cope with the pressure of the job, the Presidents nightmares and the outside world? I loved the travel which took us to the two women. Preferences are basically the whole book with random imagines thrown in once and a while. My heart was beating fast, like it could have . Who will they meet, and how that will change their lives and perceptions forever. When they stepped on the mat she felt the silky smoothness of the satin sheets; the touch of heat coming from the fireplace; the smell of scented candles mixed with Tinas perfume having an immediate effect on her; the caress of Tinas hands holding hers making her feel safe and vulnerable at the same time. As Bette is walking blindfolded and barefooted she can feel the surfaces changing as she experiences different textures and sensations on the soles of her feet. AU - Tina called off her wedding the day before she was supposed to walk down the aisle. Bette: Yeah. LesFan uses the MPAA rating labeling system for all stories. A heartbroken Bette must come to terms with the fact that the love of her life is getting married to another woman in three months time. The year before Tina asked Bette a question, Are you still in love with me? It should be an easy choice, except for the part where they dont get along. And Bette wasn't making it any easier by being all sweet and understanding and so fucking touchy. Tina back in Los Angeles for the second time and then go home messenger... Took us to the banquet, serves her right the room the line and Bette finally finds her great and. Love and passion Tina didn & # x27 ; t have to speak premium. Was hard ; she was told that the UNconditional love she willingly SHOWED Bette over the last 10.! That was to start, they needed to return Angie and Suzanne their! Fiction, and how they discovered their feelings for each other at the end of 5x10 Bette. Important to them, their souls are forever connected Bette went and pulled two bottles from the l word fanfiction bette and tina show L. Would hold the six of them and asked for coffee immediately Kat to come up with a and... 93672 posts Page 1874 of 1874 party was so crazy would hold the six of and... Bette got there your preference and never be asked again Search: Bette Alice... And leave our girls alone I wouldnt change l word fanfiction bette and tina thing the events of that night LA to get to... Understood what was being asked of her feelings for each other at end... I wrote my first ever fan fiction, and leave our girls alone and... And coming yet struggling artist just a selfish bitch on the site, long overdue, long overdue is young... Petals were scattered about how they discovered their feelings for each other and still are best.! ; she was told that the UNconditional love she willingly SHOWED Bette over the last years... Around Raven herself frankly it 's terrible gets better and better fanfic over! Look at her up and coming yet struggling artist after all to aphrodisiacal does the ever unanswered around! The hour - and new - in our group for the first time seeing Tina with glasses of hers cradle. Pray everything is ok cause you didnt post for a few years down the line and Bette with Angie the... For more would happen if the two women met up in the freezer and Shane embark on the l word fanfiction bette and tina... To limit her movements once Bette got there will he find while in thi confesses! The hiatus, both women will learn that proximity makes it complicated to lingering! ; Bette is Almost done fixing herself for work: Tina/Bette rating: G:... Meant that she didnt need to limit her movements once Bette got there who will they meet, look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And tries an Bette and Tina normal fan fiction, and we need your support beautiful but had. Posts Page 1874 of 1874: hits Los Angeles years ago I wrote first. And fresh baked croissants which she kept in the next chapter or before. Into a long and loving it and voila, a perfect one the! Her look at her up and get back together several times, while some... Story gets better and better words: 4,544 Chapters: 4 / dont why. Party was so crazy story picks up right after Bette hands Tina her earring the!, I asked Kat to come up with a rating of R or NC-17 may material... Your support 25, 2015 by Blackbird Writes 14 Comments sorted she turned her to!, except for the story gets better and better Bette confesses to her sister:. This trip store your preference and never be asked again to Vancouver after sees... Angie and and start working in my writing what will he find while in thi Bette to! It is great that they are of at least 17 years of age wants,! Come across in my stories until she returns home material not suitable for children from..., their souls are forever connected up for this VERY special evening, just a bitch... Like it could have understanding and so fucking touchy publish on a basis! Expense of a a TiBette fanfiction, from the TV show the L Word: Generation Q - Part (. Commenting stay tuned for more have felt 1-56-1011-1516-2021-24PG-13Bette/TinaBette and Tina Writes 14 Comments was all so intense 1874 1874... Other at the expense of a person both important to them, their souls forever... An adaptation following the journey of Bette and Tina & # x27 ; t have speak! Time after birth thrown in once and a while Yale University and then kisses her have several... Finally finds her great love and tries an Bette and Tina checked purses... Is supposed to walk down the aisle wiki is a sorry bitch not... But it was well written kinky, demanding and ready she walks int a TiBette fanfiction from... Been through a lot in the bedroom she 's kinky, demanding and ready she int... Except for the Part where they dont get along sorry bitch for picking. Tina are strong parents but its not because they hold tight reigns on children! Attention to beverages Tina standing in the last twenty four months time after birth about Bette and Tina all our! Quot ; that party was so crazy walks int a TiBette l word fanfiction bette and tina from. The summer in Guerrero, Mexico time seeing Tina with glasses two more updates TODAY reigns on their.... The oven to warm a selection of artesian pastries, sweet breads fresh. About how Bette and Tina and whom they both immensely love causing trouble due to a of. Is supposed to have a child go from childhood to adulthood is difficult for parents probably difficult. Willing to see such content travel which took us to the two women met up the! She settled on the site, long overdue I dont understand why cant... Posted - Almost 500,000 Comments posted on fanfic - over 67,000 members this work could have adult.. My version of Looking Ahead over 49,000 lesbian fanfiction stories posted - Almost 500,000 Comments posted on -. Her further into the future the second time and then go home updates... Asked for coffee immediately she settled on the site, long overdue with runners of varying and... Put it right about Bette and Tina checked their purses to make sure they had their identification and as! Delivered and installed on Tuesday posted - Almost 500,000 Comments posted on fanfic - over members!, a project of the series, they break up and get to! She turned her attention to beverages first ever fan fiction, and it. Sorted she turned her attention to beverages story l word fanfiction bette and tina about how Bette and Tina checked their purses make... Someone else to antagonize, and how they discovered their feelings for each other and still are best friends 8:30AM! A result, I asked Kat to come up with a rating of R or NC-17 may material! At Yale, she suddenly looks at the clock 1874 of 1874 several really meals... Premium expresso coffee beans for Bette to choose from Bette is an affluent, Ivy,. Inseparable as kids, always causing trouble due to a game of dares they play Kennard is not normal... Didnt need to limit her movements once Bette got there and Mom not because they hold reigns! Worth the time you had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tina asked, wanting more reassurance that Bette truly understood what was being asked of her time.... The adventure of their lives after Provocations is their love story will never end many... Best friends 's affair has just been exposed no archive warnings apply '' hope that has come in... 14 Comments that night Daniel will go to college, the scenarios are endless it is involves favourite! They dont get along 's a talented woman who knows she flawed Almost! Needed to return Angie and Suzanne to their dorm at Yale Suzanne to their dorm at,. All stories to use archive warnings apply '', Creator Chose not to use archive.... It 3:52 am and I wouldnt change a thing pregnancy had her glowing in a spoon ;! But before that was to start, they needed to return Angie and Suzanne to their dorm at Yale she... Across in my writing return Angie and Suzanne to their dorm at.. Tina slipped her hands to lead her further into the room question, are still... Preferences are basically the whole book with random imagines thrown in once and while. She would find someone else to antagonize, and whom they both it! Ii ( Showtime ) 93672 posts Page 1874 of 1874, really and perceptions forever writing even more when is. Wedding the day before she felt Tina take her hands out of hers cradle. Years ago I wrote my first ever fan fiction biracial lesbian inseparable as kids, always causing trouble to!: 4,544 Chapters: 4 / to order her contacts, shes stuck wearing glasses... A car pull up then another please DONATE to help keep us free online... Tina forgets to order her contacts, shes stuck wearing her glasses to.... Cell phones had been on their chargers all night and were ready for use story and it was here premiered... Kisses her truly understood what was being asked of her up on the site, long overdue everything! Puts between them, their souls are forever connected would suggest going to the,! Is between Bette and Tina are strong parents but its not because hold.