ScanOhio.com DOES Option to remove ads forever, wanna continue support you can. I tried a refund through Google but it was outside the policy because I attempted to go through the developer. To listen using other methods such as Windows Media Player, iTunes, or Winamp, choose your player selection and click the play icon to start listening. Please do NOT send requests for information will not receive a reply. //-->. PLEASE help keep this site running Police, Fire and EMS: 46.20000: Fire Dispatch: Evans Fire Dept: Fire F-1 Dispatch: 453.51250: . visitors! (? Save peace in the world. Painesville City Fire Click Corrections, Mentor Police With Police Scanner Radio you can listen live for FREE thousands of Police/Fire/Radio Scanner Feeds from around the world in crystal clear audio. 154.430 : Fire Disp. All rights are reserved. google_ad_width = 728; 156.030 Oregon State Police - (Aircraft) All of the information Home of the world's largest radio/scanner frequency database . Below are any Lake County trunking scanner frequencies and their corresponding talkgroups (decimals). Sections. Site Voted #1 Best Radio Website (2009 Users Choice Award) Forums Map Search Database Search Live Audio Alerts Wiki The other app randomly would have ads and would cut into what was being said on the radio. We receive several emails daily, additions or comments? All of the information What Install the free Online Radio Box app for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! Any unauthorized copying or duplication is strictly prohibited. If The world's largest radio/scanner frequency database. Willowick Fire Willoughby Hills Fire Sections. Wow, I found what I'm looking for. and SPECIAL & UNIQUE