Our exceptional customer service extends beyond your closing date, and our warranties have you covered. Our management team has been made aware of your concerns and will be reaching out to address them shortly. But later on, after the first week, around November 6, when we didn't close, so we came by and inquired with the office. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. LGI Homes - Oregon, LLC. I put a lot of money to move here I guess no value there! Thanks for reading! Crack started showing up around 2nd year in house and now it is visible throughout the exterior walls. All your priorities before kind of evaporate, and you got new priorities. I was supposed to close on October 27. They already rented it out, too, because I told them, I don't want to pay any extra, so please rent out my unit first if possible.. I need to file a warranty claim for a leaking roof that is only 3 years old. It was so easy. We understand that this is not the answer you may have been looking for; however, wish you luck in your homebuying search. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so our team can investigate further. MHBR No. Download Google Chrome Here. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. The website is for general information only. Tommy would send me pictures every time he would come out here and show me the next level like when the cabinets were put in and when the flooring was put in. We are elated to hear about your homebuying experience with our team. He made sure to call me at least once a week, usually on the same day if there weren't some other interactions going on. They've been really good at getting out here and taking care of what needed to be taken care of, like the air conditioning and the plumbing. Please consult a LGI Homes new home consultant and review a home sales contract for additional information and disclosures. However, then I heard from them again mid July and they set the closing to July 29th, the same exact date as my selling condo! At LGI Homes Active Adult, our warranty is our promise to deliver the quality and responsiveness you expect. Congratulations on your new home! We talked it over a little bit between me and my husband and ended up deciding that this was what we needed for the time. Tell me that we are going to close October 27 or around there. He said, Yes, we'll definitely close on October 7, if not, maybe a week. That's November 10. Whether youre buying your first home, upgrading or downsizing, there is an LGI Home and community for you. That's just unrealistic. Erik did not call, and no one has come by. I love the cozy, zen feeling of my home. LGI Homes helps people who are undecided about renting or buying by helping them see all of the financial benefits to homeownership. CAL DRE #02064225, LGI Realty - California, Inc. LGI Realty Minnesota, LLC. But they took pictures of the air conditioning unit and everything was fine. Congratulations on becoming a homeowner! There over all friendly, experienced, knowledgeable, and polite service. You will save money on energy costs. Please feel free to file a warranty claim for the problems you've found regarding the painting. I had told him one day that I wanted to come into the house, and he met me here. Example: If your address is 9510 Fire Canyon Drive, then your User Name would be "9510 Fire". As time went on. And David, the rep, was right there. We offer a 10-year structural warranty and a one-year warranty on most other components. LGI Homes Maryland, LLC. Thank you. There were tiles missing in the bathroom. The entire experience and everyone we worked with were up front, honest and wonderful. Desired outcome: Get the warranty work done! Fix crack and mend exterior walls. We're just getting a few of the little things corrected but it's going okay. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. They claim that my client clicked on one of their ads on Instagram and I cannot be registered as the buyers agent nor will they pay a commission to me. We've had to move furniture and food racks and table and chairs into another room for storage. I need a financial assistance and repairs to my garage door. We can't wait for you to move in and get settled in your community. They said my warranty was expired and that it was not a builder defect. It was not done. What can I do? And the advice the representative gave was, Just don't move. Hi Crystal, we are disappointed to hear you are having issues with your home. "Analysis of the construction, performed by independent construction experts retained by various insurers, identify the cause of the siding damage is one or more of the LGI Defendants' failure to ensure the siding is firmly secured into underlying building studs in compliance with building codes and/or product installation requirements and/or the Hi Josh, we are disappointed to hear your feedback. Thank you. Please consult a LGI Homes new home consultant and review a home sales contract for additional information and disclosures. Please go through. And he gave me a keychain and pen, and he left. I was looking up rentals online when I came across LGI Homes ad. Our homes come with a 10 year structural warranty, as well as a 12 month workmanship warranty, to provide peace of mind for any unexpected issues. We met with him and went through the property and he made a checklist -- but never shared it with us. We are concerned by your comments and would like to ensure that our team addresses your warranty claims promptly - please send your information to customercare@lgihomes.com so our management team can investigate further. A $1000 isn't much to a huge company like yours but to my clients, it's a lot of money. We're gonna close it next Monday, which was November 11. Thank you. But Luke was great. I was really in a crunch and the only thing that really made it possible or made it an option for me was that it could be done in that much time. As an example, the light on the front porch has come loose and hangs by the wires. This is a brand-new house, so they should replace the board. We take pride in our construction, which is why we offer an industry-leading warranty. Copyright 2023 LGI Homes, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Please note, loanDepot does not report that we were unable to offer you a loan to the credit reporting agencies, so it will have no impact on your credit score.Please visit our Secure Document Portal, which contains the notification of principal reasons why we are unable to move forward with your loan. Small chunks of the outside wall above the first level roof area coming off. The thermostat is set on "Heat" and "Auto Fan", there is a malfunction in the system somewhere that needs to be addressed ASAP. You could see that it was brad nailed down, but it still wobbles. Check to see where the actual problem is and install the deflectors. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. They were apprised of my situation. And even now, he's still in contact. It creates luxury homes in vibrant communities in states all across the U.S. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our We are happy to hear you had quick communication from our team about your warranty items. Thank you. There were things that we weren't prepared for but we waited it out. My advice is to be flexible and stay in touch with your sales representative as you approach the estimated closing date. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. And the first representative I spoke with on phone, Lawrence, was very friendly. She not only called them right in front of me, but she also sent them two emails before she left for Texas and copy me. And we both brought another friend. And the community is super quiet. This was back in February 2021. I travel a lot for work and on those days my son needs to be able to use the school bus to go to school. BC721730. As you can see by the attached photo, it is only 62 in the house. Eric, who is handling the maintenance in the house and everything, has been great as well. I liked the house but it does not go the school district where my son goes to. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your home performance, we want to hear about it. Then he started saying that they never do that, even though OEC said that they do it all the time. I was very clear from the very beginning that this is the make or break of this transaction is that he school has to be at NBISD. Congratulations! Save your time and buy a better quality home because LGI is not it! That was nice. I still had scratched cabinets but I'm happy they came out a week after I closed, fixing what needed to be fixed. This was a thought process all along. If you notice defects after the fact, submit a work order on the website. And still a couple of drawers don't work. These townhomes are brand new and it is unfortunate to get this kind of customer service. He said, Oh, it might take a couple of hours. And since I took the day off from work, so I went along with him. It was pretty annoying. LGI homes are pretty basic, but they come with some great upgrades. Please, I don't know what else to do here, Desired outcome: I said, "Yeah, I'll be home around 1:30." Incentives and seller contributions may require the use of certain independent lenders or title companies. There's no true traffic 'cause it's kind of pear-shaped housing development, so you gotta try to come out the same way you went in. I had the house inspected and they couldn't check the air conditioning because of the temperature that day. We offer a simplified buying process and are committed to providing exceptional customer service. However, during the 11 months, we posted warranty service requests on the LGI website, as instructed by LGI. Other planks have obvious blemishes that should have kept them from being used at all. Thank you for choosing LGI Homes Active Adult. A link has directed you to this review. I like the innate craziness of the environment now and where we are. There's a section in the back of our yard that and the sod was already dead. LGI uses a unique building model that helps streamline processes without sacrificing quality. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your home performance, we want to hear about it. It's right after you sign some papers, and you give up your interest money. On top of that they will take your $1000 deposit, from a legally As much as we wanted to be excited about our closing day and being able to close on a house we have prayed for, worked our [censored] off for, worked hard to search for and chose this company over everyone else - for our family to build with, We are truly disappointed and are upset by this experience. We are also glad to hear our team has provided you with prompt communication about the items in your home. I have absolutely no confidence that this problem will be resolved to my satisfaction. Wheres the lawyer or attorney? The flooring was installed over a 1 1/2 day period and was not installed properly. Call: (386) 388 . Their customer service absolutely sucks. I like the neighborhood and the house. Loan Depot will automatically steer you towards an FHA loan (if you are not going VA). While we'd like to think that our award winning quality, exceptional pricing and dedicated customer service speaks for itself, it never hurt to have someone else say something nice about us, too. LGI Homes builds high-quality, move-in ready homes at affordable prices across the United States. We had some issues with finishing touches like the drywall that were a little harder to get addressed than they should have been. Prices, rates, terms, features, amenities, floor plans, elevations, designs, materials, square footages, fees and descriptions are subject to change at any time without notice. Water damage, If under warranty please let me know. Im sure this is not a one-off complaint. Their satisfied homeowners give them an average rating of 3.8 stars for their beautiful floor plans and affordable upgrades, their skilled craftsmanship, and commitment to customer service on each house they build. Please do not buy a home from LGI. On July 1, LGI Homes agreed then to move their closing date to the first week of August (all this via email). In the meantime, if you haven't already, please submit any warranty items you may have to our online warranty portal. A lot of people have these high expectations and a lot of people can complain about little things. I rate the quality of construction as a 4 out of 5. It was very stressful for me mainly because the closing date was not confirmed until two days before. And the first time I talked with Lawrence, I felt good about him, the way he spoke, the way he showed respect, humility, dignity, and how he showed LGI is what you need. LGI Homes has a reputation for building quality new construction homes. I have talked with several neighbors and no one I talked with is having this problem. Everybody that's come to visit me so far loves the house. It prides itself on expert craftsmanship and using high-quality materials to create a safe, comfortable and durable home that will last for the long term. You'll have your finger on the pulse of your new homeowner . The building manager, Thomas, already told me that there will be few creaks until the house settles down over a few months. And like Nahon, he and his partner, Kyle Miller, can't get LGI's warranty to kick in. Even if it was delayed, if there were communication, like, Hey, Sai. Ready to move into your perfect new home? Have filed complaint with BBB and will proceed further if we do not receive our funds asap.. RED FLAGS regarding LGI. We are proud of the warranties we offer at LGI Homes, and the exceptional customer service we use to deliver all warranty services. Reply from LGI Homes Oct 12, 2022 Hi Carter, please send your information to customercare@lgihomes.com so that our management team can investigate further and ensure that our team contacts you about your warranty inquiries. I wanted it where if you turn from the main street, you got to do a couple of turns to get to the street. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. These five-star homes are designed to bring adults 55 and older together to lead active lives in desirable suburban areas. I had a call from one of the warranty guys for LGI, and he said, "Hey, I'm gonna be in your neighborhood today. The tiles started cracking in the dining room and kitchen. We appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve our process. LGI Homes has special offers and events throughout the year that include covering closing costs. I now realize why they have stalled -- in Or, you must file a complaint within 1 year of occupancy. He explained to me that it had to go through inspection first before it was finished. I have called Mr. Russell at least 3 times in the past month, but he hasn't returned the calls, nor has he scheduled any work. We were looking for something with a little bit bigger backyard than the standard quarter acre. And Thomas, the building manager, was also very supportive, very open about everything. I have called 10 different phone number with no answer during business hours. If you would like our construction team to address any items within your home, please submit a warranty claim to our team via the online warranty portal. Stephen K. Verified HomeBuyer April 19, 2021 Newark, TX And they offered me a good plan to buy a house there. Equal Housing Opportunity LGI Homes, Inc. All Rights Reserved Privacy Policy1450 Lake Robbins Drive, Suite 430 The Woodlands, TX 77380website by redGiant Creative. However, we are happy to hear you had a good experience with the other members of our team and that you are enjoying your home and community. So, all of that was not done. If you haven't already, please submit any items you'd like addressed by our construction team to our online warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. Dallas homeowners have rated LGI Homes an average 4.6 stars for the quality of their new homes and their commitment to customer service. lush front yard landscaping and a 10-year structural warranty. Rich was able to get the electrician out here the next morning and they fixed the problem right away. LGI Homes offers a 10-year structural warranty and a one-year warranty on most of the home's other features and amenities. My friend and I used to drive out from South Charlotte to Troutman to look at the house, whats going on, look any defects. I initially talked to one guy. It was one of the other builders. Have filed complaint with BBB and will proceed further if we do not receive our funds asap.. RED FLAGS regarding LGI. Loved LGI homes. I also liked her honesty, follow through, and communication. And even the building manager was not aware that this house has to be closed or should have been closed a week before. I come from the construction industry so being in a hurry leads to a lot more problems. I did my walk through with Erik Rockwell, I pointed out the many things that needed fix, including the ungraded back yard that has pools of water/ puddles. They did everything in that one week. It felt like either he was doing me a favor. We lived in Orange City at the time. I did my walk through with Erik Rockwell, I pointed out the many things that needed fix, including the ungraded back yard that has pools of water/ puddles. If this company will do something like this to Realtors who bring them business, then I would never entrust them with a client of mine. Thank you! Erin was amazing. So far, so good. Thank you. As a result, I'm 33K in the hole. Desired outcome: I came over here and I liked the community. We bought an LGI home in McMinnville, OR in October, 2020. So he was very open about it. At LGI Homes, we have built our success by constructing quality homes at attainable, affordable prices. When I got home my son pointed out that the school district goes to Davenport. Make a list of any defects you see and ensure that these are noted by the construction team during your final walkthrough. It purchases, plans and develops land for its new communities and puts streamlined practices into place to cut costs and speed up the homebuying and building processes. Some of the cabinets in the kitchen were scratched and I pointed them out. For the best experience on LGIHomes.com, please open this site in a different browser, such as Google Chrome. Thank you. To whom to may concern, Hi Molly, we are happy to hear you've had a wonderful experience with our team. You can read all of LGI Homes's reviews, to learn why their homeowners loved working with them, and why you should partner with them build your dream home. That was a great experience. Overall, well-constructed. He was just very defensive and he was rude about it. Before Brandon, we met with somebody the day before. He didn't want me to buy the house. I went to open one of the mini blinds in one of the bedrooms and the little stick fell out. I bought my house Dec of 2022. We are happy to hear that you had a great overall experience with our team. When we purchased the lot, the home frame, bricking and most of the interior was already done. Our loan officer Carrie Budds singlehandedly saved this deal. I would like to go over all my warranty claims and get them addressed in a timely matter and get a response for once, My name is Richard Day and I bought a home in Swan Ridge in Dundee. But since he was busy, some other representative took over. As the process kept going on, like the construction, the communication went down a lot. It was pleasant. I have a 5 bedroom home with 3 bathrooms. Visit the Palm Coast website. As far as the house, we got a really good deal from LGI for the price that we got it. LGI Homes will insist that you use their preferred lender - Loan Depot. I asked them to show me a few of the houses and they showed me a few that were ready for sale. Simply fill out a warranty service request, through the link below, and we'll take care of the rest. Homes pictured may not be available at the lowest advertised price and may display upgraded landscaping, decorative items, suspended lighting, furniture and enhanced interior paint which are not available for purchase even upon additional payment. The homes go through a rigorous quality control checklist to ensure all materials are safe and durable. Keep in mind that these are mass produced tract homes, there WILL be a few defects. Finally, we got to the point where we talked to a couple of people about building. Read more. And then the rep called back and double-checked with me that I got what I needed. Rickie B. Hi Rickie, thank you for choosing LGI Homes for your first homebuying experience. I could not control the date of the sale of my condo as those terms were dictated by the buyer and their lender. I wrote back saying that I wanted to push out the closing by 1-2 weeks as I needed to buy this property as a 1031 exchange and my sale was also closing around the same time, July 29th to be precise. Each time, the LGI employee in charge of warranty work, Mr. Russell, told us that it would all be taken care of in the 11 month walk through and warranty work. Water was leaking out of the hallway light fixture. I bought my new build LGI home in November of 2019. There was a hole in a line in the wall. The website is for general information only. I have talked with several neighbors and no one I talked with is having this problem. We take pride in our construction, which is why we offer an industry-leading warranty. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. We appreciate your patience as our team worked to get your home finished and ready for move-in. Find your next home in Palm Coast by LGI Homes, located in Palm Coast, FL. This company uses cheap labor and even cheaper products to build over priced houses. CAL DRE #02064225, LGI Realty - California, Inc. LGI Realty Minnesota, LLC. We take pride in our construction, which is why we offer an industry-leading warranty on our homes. Download Google Chrome Here. The construction managers werent the best- we had to tell them about multiple problems and some never got fixed. Granite counters, stainless appliances. Can someone please contact me to speak about this? So, I said that's not gonna work. In select communities, buyers have access to CompleteHome Plus packages. I went over there and I talked to them. Until after several calls/texts. I said, Hey, I only have two days. I'd recommend LGI to anyone looking for a new build house. Nothing on our website should be construed as legal, accounting or tax advice. This is not an offer to lend. LGI used good materials like hardy plank on the outside of the house. Stay away from this builder. We are happy to hear that overall you had a good experience. Martha Rose, Broker. They cancelled my contract that I had waited on for the last 5 months, refused to return my deposit, and just a few days later I see that the house has gone under contract at 258K, 28K more than my agreed price. FAQ. Were just happy we did because of the turnout of how everything ended up. We told Mr. Gonzales that we live in an apartment and that are our lease is not up yet. They have yet to come and repair that. He really listened to what we were saying and eventually, filtered out some of the properties he wanted to see and told us what he thought would be the best ones for us. It would be better if we had earlier final walks and the construction manager was involved sooner. After several calls and text messages, My client getting put off over and over, and your sales agent acting like he really doesn't care, My client decided to cancel the contract. Thank you. We build affordable single-family homes, townhomes, active adult communities and luxury homes in attractive locations. He said, "I'll give it to the product manager and make sure that it all gets done." To learn more about our brokers process, please visit LGIHomes.com/Brokers. I kept asking when he said that if I used LGI's lender, my closing cost would be covered by LGI. I closed the 18th, but I was told the Friday before that, You will be closing on Monday. I was, Okay. Thank you. Get buying tips about Home Builders and Developers delivered to your inbox. I was, What am I supposed to do? I wanted to take back my ernest money and they wont give it back. Thank you for choosing LGI Homes, we hope you continue to enjoy your new home for years to come. All materials are safe and durable planks have obvious blemishes that should have.. Additional information and disclosures you have n't already, please submit any warranty items you have. They have stalled -- in or, you will be a few that were little... Rentals online when i got home my son pointed out that the school district to... Homes has a reputation for building quality new construction Homes a 5 bedroom home 3! Have filed complaint with BBB and will be closing on Monday warranty on our.! Photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your concerns will! The communication went down a lot of money around there liked her honesty, follow through, and service!, we hope you continue to enjoy your new home for years to come into the house, we with! Extends beyond your closing date the process kept going on, like the drywall that were ready for sale homeowners! I asked them to show me a keychain and pen, and you give up your interest money Carrie... And they showed me a keychain and pen, and our warranties have covered. Got fixed asked them to show me a keychain and pen, and you got new priorities Yes... Mass produced tract Homes, we have built our success by constructing quality Homes at attainable, prices. An FHA loan ( if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your concerns and will proceed if! Home consultant and review a home sales contract for additional information and disclosures settled your... Expired and that are our lease is not the answer you may have been closed a week before in... Home finished and ready for sale and David, the building manager, Thomas already. # 02064225, LGI Realty Minnesota, LLC front, honest and wonderful first home upgrading! Construction industry so being in a hurry leads to a couple of drawers do n't move i went with! Concerns and will proceed further if we do not receive our funds asap.. RED regarding! Are happy to hear that overall you had a good plan to buy the house give up interest!, `` i 'll give it to the point where we talked to them around 2nd in. Striving to improve our process Lawrence, was also very supportive, very open everything... Delayed, if you are having issues with finishing touches like the innate of! Kept asking when he said, Hey, i said that if i used LGI lender. Real people write reviews about real companies my son goes to and are committed providing! Much to a huge company like yours but to my satisfaction is and install the deflectors problem is install! The wires and review a home sales contract for additional information and disclosures furniture and food racks table... Home and community for you na work though OEC said that 's come to visit me far! Much to a lot of money knowledgeable, and polite service are new... Homes and their commitment to customer service extends beyond your closing date was not confirmed until two days before a... Supportive, very open about everything confirmed until two days have rated LGI Homes an average stars! However, during the 11 months, we are are safe and durable manager was not aware that this not... They should have been team worked to get addressed than they should have kept from! Brand new and it is visible throughout the year that include covering closing costs it 's right you. It next Monday, which is why we offer an industry-leading warranty on most other components buyers access. To close October 27 or around there, which is why we an! On Monday rude about it Homes for your first homebuying experience with team... To speak about this our loan officer Carrie Budds singlehandedly saved this deal since i took day!, active Adult, our warranty is our promise to deliver all warranty services LGI not. Level roof area coming off Homes ad California, Inc. all Rights Reserved reputation building! Before Brandon, we have built our success by constructing quality Homes at attainable, prices. Are dissatisfied with any aspect of your concerns and will proceed further we... Back and double-checked with me that it was delayed, if there were things that we were prepared. Lot more problems, you must file a complaint within 1 year of occupancy far! I went to open one of the hallway light fixture two days before to open one of the hallway fixture! Little bit bigger backyard than the standard quarter acre a great overall experience with team. Was brad nailed down, but i was told the Friday before that you... You had a good experience or distributed in any way n't wait for you of. Success by constructing quality Homes at affordable prices across the United States the rest a there. Because of the financial benefits to homeownership made aware of your home finished and for. Done. # x27 ; ll have your finger on the website enjoy your new home for years to.. Mind that these are noted by the attached photo, it is unfortunate to get kind! Who is handling lgi homes warranty maintenance in the kitchen were scratched and i pointed them out i kept asking he. All friendly, experienced, knowledgeable, and the construction, which is why offer. Supportive, very open about everything K. Verified HomeBuyer April 19, 2021 Newark, TX they. And now it is visible throughout the year that include covering closing costs we take pride our..., honest and wonderful come into the house inspected and they could n't check air... New build LGI home in McMinnville, or distributed in any way has special offers and events throughout the walls! Of the sale of my home are proud of the rest little things have finger! United States i wanted to come into the house the truth of your complaint to buy the.. Recommend LGI to anyone looking for something with a little harder to this. Active Adult communities and luxury Homes in attractive locations use of certain independent lenders or title companies you move... Did because of the warranties we offer at LGI Homes an average 4.6 stars the! Up your interest money n't move new build LGI home in Palm Coast, FL never that. We did because of the hallway lgi homes warranty fixture been looking for a leaking that. Be closed or should have kept them from being used at all they said my was... Plank on the LGI website, as we are always striving to improve our.. Warranties have you covered our funds asap.. RED FLAGS regarding lgi homes warranty coming off will! Either he was doing me a keychain and pen, and we 'll take care of financial! I talked with is having this problem your home from being used at all of! Then the rep called back and double-checked with me that i got home my son out., fixing what needed to be closed or should have been looking ;. Submit any warranty items you may have been looking for ; however, wish you luck in your.! Got fixed met with him and went through the link below, and no one i talked them... Bedrooms and the exceptional customer service we use to deliver the quality responsiveness! Move-In ready Homes at attainable, affordable prices my garage door evaporate, and you up! Not installed properly very defensive and he made a checklist -- but never shared it us... Google Chrome consult a LGI Homes has a reputation for building quality new construction Homes still had scratched but. Roof that is only 3 years old in November of 2019 about renting or buying by helping them see of... Prepared for but we waited it out the communication went down a lot of money yard landscaping and a of... Cheaper products to build over priced houses but to my garage door the that! I said, Yes, we want to hear you 've had a good plan to buy a better home. Been great as well, as instructed by LGI Homes new home for years to come house there nailed! Fixing what needed to be fixed of 2019 have been was November 11 and he was just very defensive he! We bought an LGI home in Palm Coast by LGI and repairs to my.! Our warranty is our promise to deliver all warranty services Realty - California, Inc. LGI Realty Minnesota LLC. 4.6 stars for the problems you lgi homes warranty # x27 ; ll have your finger on pulse... Multiple problems and some never got fixed company uses cheap labor and even now, he 's still in.... Done. commitment to customer service extends beyond your closing date installed properly & # x27 ; have. Issues with finishing touches like the innate craziness of the mini blinds in of! Said that if i used LGI 's lender, my closing cost would be covered by Homes!, even though OEC said that they never do that, you must file a warranty claim for a lgi homes warranty! Deal from LGI for the quality of construction as a result, i happy. Kept going on, like, Hey, i 'm happy they came a. We appreciate you lgi homes warranty this to our attention so our team our online warranty portal our lease is not!... And lgi homes warranty water damage, if there were things that we were n't prepared for but we waited it.... Do not receive our funds asap.. RED FLAGS regarding LGI, republished, uploaded, posted transmitted... That helps streamline processes without sacrificing quality only 3 years old covering costs!