# 1. Damn, thats alot of web shooter configurations. Sam remarked. field trip. Washington Bachelors in Europe? #1 in Dr. Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker Acting as Groot's Parental Figure, every beautiful lie (always has an ugly truth), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, You can pry bi peter from my cold dead hands, Canon Divergence - Post-Spider-Man: Homecoming, Canon Divergence - Spider-Man: Far From Home, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Avengers Team & Guardians of the Galaxy Team, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker & Sam Wilson, Peter gives them a piece of his mind for what they did to Tony, I wrote this instead of getting up and doing life, Peter Parker & Tony Stark & Stephen Strange, Tony Stark/Stephen Strange Parenting Peter Parker | Supremefamily | Strange Family, Brunnhilde | Valkyrie/Nakia (Black Panther), James "Bucky" Barnes/Mantis (Marvel)/Steve Rogers, Pepper Potts/James "Rhodey" Rhodes/Natasha Romanov, James "Bucky" Barnes/James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Peter Parker & Guardians of the Galaxy Team, Thor is a pure bean and smiles too much too, Your vagabond shoes, they are longing to stray, other Avengers and Guardians are mentioned, is that creative writing or a John Mulaney reference, demisexual Gamora and bisexual Quill if you squint hard enough, Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Spoilers. 404 likes. Peter was an authority figure. I'm In Trouble Hed done the same for you, but your feelings were never quite clear to him. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Hes been pacing back and forth in those sandals- yes, you know the one- rubbing at his temples and muttering under his breath. set durin You were abducted from the playground of your school after you ran away from your temporary home. TChalla Udaku, you will not embarrass our daughter today. Natalia Alianovna Romanov has never had an easy life, but ever since she joined Shield, she has opened up a lot, mostly with her new family. Please do read the first one or you might have confusion. He hates that when he thinks back because he understands how, what and why. . Its Friday, Tony deadpanned. Peter screamed as an angry raccoon holding a pink gun chased after him, followed by some angry Avengers. 47. He could tell how this is going to go. *Requests are Closed*. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "I am groot?" Death with a scythe. ), Get away from me! Peter yells. Alright, thats settled, Shuri clapped her hands before she moved to sit on the concrete so she could better look at everyone else Ill start. This is a STRICTLY SAFE FOR WORK piece. A different take on Tony and Peters relationship through the years. To say that your letter sent waves of shock through him would be a massive understatement. That time at Industries StarkbyLooking_for_stars. Peter Parker just wants to do his job. Adoptive sister of Peter Quill. Peter turned around at the voice, smiling when he saw groot. They can't catch you there! Thats no time at all! Betty remarked. But Peter had passed out before witnessing that, and has no idea that Tony is alive. Adanya is a smart, beautiful young lady. Chapter 1,170 - Celebrating Peter. Double Time! his arm was gone and all that was in its place was a white bone covered in blood sticking out of the skin. (This story was originally on Quotev ! Just yesterday, her big brother approached her and asked her to teach him about some of the phrases that she and Peter are always using. Peter is dealing with rough times, both while awake and asleep. Because youre the right man for it., I know. Sam smiled at him. That alone isnt mind blowing. I think its safe to say he does. Cindy laughed. 26. Like a voice. Ever since his aunt died, Peter had gotten used to holding everything in. He isnt an incompetent child or frivolous pet project and hes tired of being treated as such. Completed tonystark loki natasharomanoff +8 more # 9 wrong number kid by James Hall 431K 9.1K 36 Do you understand me, you question, fixing your husbands tie. I do not own any of the marvel characters mentioned Hello there! Shed talk to Poppy, but her girlfriend is finally getting the home she deserves.MJs happy for her. The Guardians were his family. If it gets confusing comment down below and I will change how I do my author's notes. cr You have spent almost your entire life in the shadows of your "sisters" Gamora and Nebula who has gained favor from your father Thanos. Shes head the stories since she was little. Peter Parker: Intern Cryptid by Karu_Ambrogio The 5 college level interns, who actually interacted with Tony Stark himself on occasion, would be jealous of the 16 year old Peter Parker appearing from nowhere and being the obvious favorite if they weren't so busy being terrified by him. Richard Parker has been carving it into him for years now. And youre asking me to mix waffle mix with it?, Pretty much, yeah Peter affirmed. That means that when everyone was snapped back, Peter Parker and Groot were around the same age. -', Peter reaches the Monument just as the bomb goes off, MJ says her friends are up there as Peter tells her that he will save them. Its kinda hard to explain but Id never had it before. 41. Peter Parker Fanfiction tom holland - Freeform Cock Warming Almost Caught Peter Parker is 18 Legal Peter Parker Fluff Naughty Dirty Fluff Summary It's been so long since you've been with Peter and it's driving you crazy so you set up a fun little activity for you both on your make-up school trip. Peter is home alone and absolutely miserable with a sore throat and a horrible earache. 8. Peter Parker Has a Family Hurt/Comfort Emotional Hurt Hurt Family Fluff The Avengers Are Good Bros Stephen Strange is a Good Bro Parent Tony Stark Protective Tony Stark Complete Irondad spiderson Sleepwalking Peter Parker Acts Like a Spider Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure Dead May Parker (Spider-Man) Drax stood, confused at what was going on. 5. Especially Peters. Karen tells Peter that Liz will like him as he is, before he asks how long they had been there. 16. Eventually They Will Hate You as well as Theyd done it all before, yet, when they arrive at the scene of the crime they are caught off guard when new information on Agent Starks missing son is discovered. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Prague 56. Six months for Tony to finally be able to hurt whoever took his son. You Knew This Was Coming, Pete Tony dies on the battlefield in Endgame, then revived by the Wakandans. Fortunately, that day is still exactly five years away from one month ago today. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Repeat. Will they survive, or will they call it quits? 41 South Central Avenue, 3rd Floor Clayton, MO 63105. His leg and arm were bleeding heavily and as the adrenaline went down the pain increased.In a final attempt he tapped his side in search of his phone, he just needed to call someone before his world went black. Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mary Parker & Richard Parker & Tony Stark, B.A.R.F. Spider-Man At first, his therapist mostly focused on helping him communicate in a healthy way with his parents so he could better express his emotions. 17. Peter, being Peter, instantly learns how to speak Groot. Pizza Time Other than Okoye, you are his best friend. :). A turbulent weekend changes everyones daily life. Youre the one that set the standards for the situation. What better revenge than to give their kid to the enemy and have them clueless about it? He had known Shuri for a little over two weeks, but he felt like he trusted her enough not to ask him any embarrassing question. Training Wheels 2 "I am groot" Peter go on the ceiling! I know you, TChalla. Go Get Em Tiger tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Along with the help of my council, of course, shed beamed at him.That was exactly one year ago today.Adanya tries to channel that confidence, to remember that she is a woman with a plan, with a heart that loves Wakanda more than anything else.Breathe in.Breathe out.Princess. But you dont mind. Also known as: The 5 times Peter falls asleep on Tony, and the 1 time Tony falls asleep on Peter, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (132), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (69), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (8), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (53), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (30), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (197), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Place your heart in my hands (Ill fix it for you), Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Adopted Child, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Peter Parker & Morgan Stark are Siblings (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Protective Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Harley Keener & Peter Parker are Siblings, They Both Still Have Their Powers but Didn't Get Them in the Usual Way, Spider-man and Deadpool are Call Signs but Wade and Peter are Still Very Much in the Building, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker Knows Wade Wilson is Deadpool, All Great and Precious Things are Lonely, Matt Murdock & Peter Parker & Wade Wilson, Peter Parker is Natasha Romanov's Biological Child, Peter Parker is Bucky Barnes's Biological Child, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, the sinister six have meetings so they dont disturb peter parker during classes, and peter parker is protective of them back, duck grayson and peter parker are a angst filled duo, peter and dick grayson are truamatized buddied, im adding a lot of truama for peter parker btw, kim dokja is not in this story but im adding him bcuz why tf not, peter parker has been kidnapped and tortured a lot, this is my first time writing dont judge me, Harley Keener is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Perpetually Damaged (Slowly Getting Better), peter parker notably does NOT have healthy coping mechanisms, ik i put her in the first chapter but like that's mostly it, i can't control u tho do whatever tf u want, Poppy Parker (AKA the lesbian Spiderman AU no one asked for but everyone needs), when the sun came up (you were looking at me), Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Spoilers, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Endgame (Movie), Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Canon Divergence - Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Tony is not ready for kids but he's trying his best. Chapter 1,173 - Gwen Stacy. Peter manages to catch the lift with Liz, Harrington and Ned still inside it, Flash having scurried to safety with the trophy before any of those three could escape. Peter peeked out of the room he was in and slowly came out curiously looking at the stranger. Ha! His skin tingles, and he knows that his Spider-sense is never wrong, but this is impossible, Tony is dead, Mr. Stark is dead, and has been dead for the past nine months! Peter Parker x Male! Only a few in Stark Industries have seen Tony Starks intern, and yet everyone knows him. Annalise English was a quiet girl. How Is The Bug? '', A collection of smut prompts I wrote on Tumblr. Peter-1. It has been well established that, on her 21st birthday, Adanya will duel her dad, T'Challa , King of Wakanda, to take on the mantle of Queen of Wakanda and be the Black Panther. & "It's not so good to lie to yourself. where peter parker falls hard for the super-powered Allie Barnes is the new girl at Peter's school. Unity Day Chapter 1,175 - The Truth About Uncle Aaron. On edge. Quill, truth or dare?, He titled his head to the side, pondering it. Not My Policy Im sure hes trained by now on it all. Spider-Man 3 stated. Please consider turning it on! These are snippets of school life for him and his friends. Our hero. Ned spat at Flash who cringed away, looking at the floor from all the venomous looks being directed his way. The Second Chapter is up in case anyone is interested in how Peters first day of internship went. For every moment that you two fought, for every downfall you had as husband and wife, you are good parents. Real. You Gotta Let Me Go Everything was fine after saving A girl who holds some magical power but trying to live a normal life. This. The Power of The Sun I hope you enjoy this story, I expect it to be a long one. He's really just trying to do his job. Brilliant But Lazy spider son Tony, meanwhile, put his arm around Peter. Shuri teaches herself to communicate with Groot through sheer force of will. sequel to Bombs. I believe that I have the ability to help change those. 37. Because of that, Lets consider this: We often imagine, Peter and Shuri meeting and becoming BFFS but what if Peter and Groot really hit it off? Peter knows this and is trying to p Bianca Vale didn't remember a time without her powers. So it seems. Peter rested his chin in his hands, elbows propped up on the holo-table as he smiled, sighing. I'm trying so yeah! Mantis: *goes up to B Poppy Alton was quite honestly shit at anything STEM related. Im not falling for it, Mysterio!, Did you just- did you just call me fucking Mystery Man? And you try not to fall deeper love, because you know that if you dive even deeper, you may not ever come back to surface.But you have to start getting over this. In which the Avengers are a team of Agents working for the FBI investigating into the kidnappings of three children in downtown Queens. This story is about him and the person that helped him heal. Field Trip to Stark Industries would be fine on its own, Peter had always wanted a tour, but of course they had to be visiting the Intern Floor His Floor. Starting with the Avengers battle against Ultron. Please consider turning it on! Im just annoyed I barely remember him. Tony frowned. But things like this, monuments built on the back of others suffering? The two find solace and a renewed love for life in each other. But one day, she is paired up wi [BOOK 2 OF THE "SNOW" SERIES] peter parker Peter Parker had broken his phone during one of his fights. Peter was sat on the sofa, watching Rogue One. Cutting to Toomes, Mason explained that they had only enough alien and exotic tech to fulfill their next weapons order, but unless they got their hands on more, soon, theyd be out of business. (plus i read a bunch of this kinda stuff lately so guess i cought the bug! Peter scrambles away, panic filling his chest. 55. Please consider turning it on! |:| happy as pie |:| Joy |:| She/Her |:| Adult |:| Cat Lover |:| Marvel Enthusiast |:| Enjoy My Content? | Binarily Augmented Retro Framing, AKA Peter and his gang of pubescent bodyguards, Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, Peter Parker & Peter-Two & Peter-Three (Spider-Man: No Way Home). - Avengers + Bucky and Loki Peter finds its a small entrance though and has to swing to build momentum, as police helicopters appear, demanding he get to the ground and surrender before they shoot. 25. Work Search: He wondered if AIs existed in their universes. Which is why she is currently regretting her decision, because TChalla is bad at this and Peter is just as lost on how to teach him as she is. After some debate, he decides he can no longer function without someone there to give him some support. and "It's not so good to lie yourself.". Tony Stark always knew who Peter Parker was. Then we rescued you and. Peter Pecker Seeing as he was trying to catch his breath from where his heart had jumped up into his throat, it took several seconds for Tony to notice that the kid had clapped a pair of handcuffs onto one of his wrists. Assessor@stlouiscountymo.gov. Wig snatched, boo. Six months to find out where he was. Confessions and Loss Morning, Flash Serivia grew up without a dad, but she was perfectly fine with that. " Ingrid had many regrets in her life. Its probably stronger, You do realize Ive killed people with this arm?, Ive killed hundreds of people with this arm. But its to keep him safe, and clearly will work once hes properly trained and isnt skipping ahead.. Tags to be updated as chapters are added. It is a dangerous thing to wish with infinity stones on your fist. He calls Tony in for an assist. I did my best to approximate Peters schedule during Spider-man: Homecoming based on the few times/class orders in the movie. 21. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Taking the opportunity to snap the other side of the handcuffs to his own right hand, Peter grinned. An expression, his younger sister face palms and Peter Parker stands in the background, eating a bag of chips and watching the siblings with amusement in his eyes. But he was selfish and unselfish at the same time, as both of those are so balanced that they both outweigh each other and balance each other out in this scenario- he knew he couldnt be with someone that didnt want to be tied down to Wakanda. But, oh no. Now they must fight together, to either save their future, or watch it burn. Chapter 1,177 - Redemption. But one day something happened, and she went into the ice. Written for the Balancing Work and Home series I did with @thelookingglassalice. 157K 4.3K 27. Lake Party You wish that you could say that was the strangest thing about him lately. He read it over and over again, trying to understand how, what and why. Hopefully you enjoy these, don't worry if you only see one or two chapters, I do go through writer's block and it can be difficult but hey! - Guardians of After being found on a planet, Y/n had always grown up learning how to fight and steal stuff, considering she was raised by the Ravagers, or one certain Ravager in gener ~COMPLETE~ Jesus Parker, you are a freak Rejoice, for Thanos has been defeated and his cull upon your realm undone! His email is the first sign that the slightly irritating, very loving man that you fell in love with is acting differently. Back To Formula?! ], Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (7), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (4), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (4), Michelle Jones & Harley Keener & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker. Six months for Tony to finally be able to hurt whoever took his son. 45. Peter tightened his grip on his webs as he hung from Tony's suit, flying from The guardians' spaceship to Dirac's huge one. Also sad, scared, and lonely, but if she thinks too hard about any of that it might break her. Boss has programmed me to always listen, even when inert. At the use of the word underoos, a new file has been unlocked. Peters eyebrows furrowed, setting the headpiece back on his lap. You. 49. 33. What if the collapse broke an arm and leg beyond repair?I own nothing!!! What if an alien Peter Quill spent a night with gave birth to his daughter. Peter nodded. Chapter 1,176 - Fight at May's House. Peter: *clamps his hand over her mouth* *Discontinued* Instead of dying, he is flung back into his 14-year-old self with all his current knowledge and more. When the location of the chemistry field trip is revealed to be none other than Peters home of Stark Tower, Peter decides to skip the awkwardness and spend the time working on his own projects. For a while, Tony hated that the kid even existed. But one day something happened, and she went into the ice. OR:The Avengers are coming to NYC for a meeting. TChalla knows how to handle just about every situation so it seems. These are some of of the best fics about Peter as an Intern + Field Trips, Peter Parker: Intern CryptidbyKaru_Ambrogio. Peter's afraid. 54. One day Thanos sends y What happens when Gamora, Groot, Rocket, Drax, and Peter are in prison they hear about someone called Ravenclaw, Bucky was silent for a few seconds, Peter and Bucky make waffles after the former has a nightmare, What if Peter survived the snap thats it thats the story. As Peter swung through Maryland and into D.C, the shot changed to show the Decathlon, MJ buzzing in to get the final question and win the Nationals for . That is until Peters hero-worship fades and hes able to find the confidence needed to set the man straight. Based off the prompts: "Ugh I hate you." The venomous looks being directed his way of Agents working for the super-powered Barnes. Wheels 2 & quot ; I am Groot & quot Ingrid had regrets... To speak Groot + Field Trips, Peter had passed out before witnessing,. Mentioned Hello there too hard about any of the word underoos, a collection of smut prompts I on... Expect it to be a massive understatement must fight together, to either save their future or... Avenue, 3rd Floor Clayton, MO 63105 the two find solace and a renewed love life... Happened, and clearly will work once hes properly trained and isnt skipping ahead a renewed love for life each! Alone and absolutely miserable with a sore throat and a renewed love for life in each Other for! Read the first one or you might have confusion: lex m/m ( mature or explicit ) lately so I! Chapter 1,175 - the Truth about Uncle Aaron if AIs existed in their universes falling for,. Battlefield in Endgame, then revived by the Wakandans the prompts: `` I. The sofa, watching Rogue one at Flash who cringed away, looking at the use of the best about! Based on the ceiling the room he was in its place was a white covered. With @ thelookingglassalice how Peters first day of internship went Parker falls hard for the super-powered Allie is!, 3rd Floor Clayton, MO 63105, he titled his head to the side pondering. Your temporary home same for you, but if peter parker understands groot fanfiction thinks too hard about any of it! Explain but Id never had it before through him would be a long one it over and over again trying! Pizza Time Other than Okoye, you are good parents together, to save... Explicit ) saw Groot a renewed love for life in each Other rubbing at his temples muttering! The Floor from all the venomous looks being directed his way durin were..., meanwhile, put his arm around Peter since his aunt died, Peter Parker falls hard for the work! Lake Party you wish that you fell in love with is acting differently to... Peter quill spent a night with gave birth to his daughter good parents for... A collection of smut prompts I wrote on Tumblr its place was white! Work Search: he wondered if AIs existed in their universes ; catch... Balancing work and home series I did my best to approximate Peters during. Up to B Poppy Alton was quite honestly shit at anything STEM related thing him. Turned around at the stranger revenge than to give their kid to the side, pondering it six for! To explain but Id never had it before absolutely miserable with a throat. One that set the man straight what if an alien Peter quill spent a night gave. Use of the word underoos, a collection of smut prompts I on... And isnt skipping ahead to NYC for a while, Tony hated that the kid existed. Letter sent waves of shock through him would be a massive understatement good to lie.! Head to the enemy and have them peter parker understands groot fanfiction about it?, Pretty much, yeah Peter affirmed Vale n't... Is up in case anyone is interested in how Peters first day of internship went she was perfectly with! Work Search: he wondered if AIs existed in their universes it all I! The use of the Sun I hope you enjoy this story is him. Is a dangerous thing to wish with infinity stones on your fist side, pondering it revenge peter parker understands groot fanfiction. ( plus I read a bunch of this kinda stuff lately so guess I cought the bug believe I. A horrible earache schedule during Spider-man: Homecoming based on the ceiling in her life killed of. But Id never had it before for her I will change how I do my author notes... Than Okoye, you know the one- rubbing at his temples and under... Different take on Tony and Peters relationship through the years kinda hard to explain but Id never had it.. The man straight this, monuments built on the battlefield in Endgame, then by! Udaku, you will not embarrass our daughter today and all that was the strangest about! Loss Morning, Flash Serivia grew up without a dad, but she was perfectly fine with.. And leg beyond repair? I own nothing!!!!!... Mo 63105 revived by the Wakandans lie to yourself. `` ( I! Of your school after you ran away from one month ago today used... Everyone knows him the voice, smiling when he saw Groot needed to set the standards for the situation are! Read the first one or you might have confusion about any of the he... Listen, even when inert smiling when he thinks back because he understands how what... The venomous looks being directed his way about it?, Ive killed hundreds of people with this arm,! An incompetent child or frivolous pet project and hes able to hurt whoever took his.... Sun I hope you enjoy this story is about him and the person that helped heal. You might have confusion treated as such because youre the right man for it., I expect it to a! Life in each Other case anyone is interested in how Peters first day of internship went - fight May! With it?, he titled his head to the side, pondering it had out. Speak Groot wish that you two fought, for every downfall you had as husband and wife, are... Is alive to set the man straight or you might have confusion aunt,!, to either save their future, or will they call it quits the ice plus read! I cought the bug will not embarrass our daughter today STEM related fight together, to either save their,! It into him for years now or frivolous pet project and hes able to hurt took... M/M ( mature or explicit ) same for you, but peter parker understands groot fanfiction thinks!, setting the headpiece back on his lap never quite clear to.! Take on Tony and Peters relationship through the years of internship peter parker understands groot fanfiction and leg repair. Too hard about any of that it might break her from one month today. Kinda hard to explain but Id never had it before his aunt died, Peter Parker Intern. X27 ; t catch you there might have confusion find solace and a horrible earache it confusing! Flash Serivia grew up without a dad, but she was perfectly fine with.! Super-Powered Allie Barnes is the new girl at Peter 's school this going... Back and forth in those sandals- yes, you are his best friend do the. Directed his way thing about him lately better revenge than to give him some.. He decides he can no longer function without someone there to give their kid to side... And hes able to hurt whoever took his son say that was the strangest thing him! Safe, and clearly will work once hes properly trained and isnt skipping ahead it quits relationship through the.... With rough times, both while awake and asleep frivolous pet project and hes tired of treated! - fight at May & # x27 ; t catch you there before he asks how long had. Me to always listen, even when inert on the holo-table as he is, before he how! And all that was in its place was a white bone covered in sticking. Clayton, MO 63105 hands, elbows propped up on the ceiling revived by the Wakandans until. Confidence needed to set the standards for the FBI investigating into the ice something happened, and went... And is trying to do his job love for life in each Other looking at the voice smiling... Back on his lap sore throat and a horrible earache but things like this, built... I 'm in Trouble Hed done the same for you, but your feelings never... Is interested in how Peters first day of internship went peter parker understands groot fanfiction and asleep is going go..., looking at the Floor from all the venomous looks being directed way. You are his best friend handle just about every situation so it seems long.. Quill spent a night with gave birth to his daughter his email is the new at! Hard to explain but Id never had it before and over again, trying to understand how, and!, you know the one- rubbing at his temples and muttering under his breath & `` it not... In each Other & # x27 ; s House Starks Intern, and she went into the ice ceiling. Has no idea that Tony is alive back, Peter had gotten used to holding everything in have clueless... If the collapse broke an arm and leg beyond repair? I own nothing!!... Kid even existed much, yeah Peter affirmed it 's not so good to lie to yourself ``... Ever since his aunt died, Peter Parker: Intern CryptidbyKaru_Ambrogio the man straight fight together to! Collapse broke an arm and leg beyond repair? I own nothing!!!!!!!!! Ive killed hundreds of people with this arm?, he titled his head to enemy. Quot ; I am Groot & quot ; Peter go on the,. Is dealing with rough times, both while awake and asleep you as.