Ross courses all seem to feature superb routings and solid golf holes, and Plainfield in no different. The membership department is friendly and responsiveand realistic. I love hidden gems. Then youre looking at almost $11,000 annually between dues, assessments, and the food minimum. The creek cuts through the hole in a way that offers dual fairways for the golfer to pick from. Course Website: Official Website - Visit Plainfield Country Club's official website by clicking on the link provided. Plainfield Country Club 1591 Woodland Ave Edison, NJ 08820-1074 View Website EXPLORE THE COURSE MAP Panelists Ratings from our panel of 1,900 course-ranking panelists 4.6 100 GREATEST/BEST IN. Job in Country Club Hills - Cook County - IL Illinois - USA , 60478. By submitting comments you grant permission for all or part of those comments to appear in the print edition of New Annual dues are another $18,500, plus a $1,500 food charge. Setup to play firm and fast, 3rd Hole at Plainfield Country Club (196 Yard Par 3), 11th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (148 Yard Par 3), 7th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (471 Yard Par 4), 12th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (588 Yard Par 5), 6th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (164 Yard Par 3), 17th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (427 Yard Par 4), See additional photos of Plainfield Country Club. Pro Shop: (908) 769-3672 and open all year round, weather permitting. Premier facilities. Heres what he found: I figured I might as well start at the top, so my first inquiry was at the venerable Somerset Hills Country Club. Sure, Donald Trump rubs some people the wrong way, and not every course in his portfolio is the gem he would have you believe, but Trump National Bedminster is world-classand, with the opening of its New Course, it has the advantage of sporting 36 holes. But costs could climb above $1000 per month when you add in various fees such as storage and golf cart fees. 101. lschonland@southhillscountryclub.org. Pros Free Lunches Time Flexibility Cons short lunch breaks Was this review helpful? Gil Hanse has supervised the renovation and restoration of thisspectacular layout that presents a modern challenge while maintaining its traditional feel. Premier facilities. Since 1900, the NJSGA has dedicated itself to serving golf and golfers in the State of New Jersey. Though well protected by bunkers, the green slopes to the center and should offer a manageable putt for birdie. It is my hope that you feel the same, and that you know Peapack-Gladstone Bank and its team of hard-working employees are here for you. I have been here a couple of times for business meetings and always had a great experience. 62 Media Group, a division of New Jersey Monthly, creates custom print and digital publications that help build customer relationships and drive more sales. The minutes of the previous meeting were accepted as posted on the PGC Website. With the slope of the green taking balls back towards the water, the bunker shot becomes that much more treacherous to take on if you find yourself in the sand. The grounds are so beautiful, peaceful and, Hao T. said: AMAZING!! GOLF DIGEST MAY EARN A PORTION OF SALES FROM PRODUCTS THAT ARE PURCHASED THROUGH OUR SITE AS PART OF OUR AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIPS WITH RETAILERS. Annual dues are another $18,500, plus a $1,500 food charge. We would love to have you join us! The membership department politely but firmly informed me that no information would be forthcoming without an introduction from a current member. Located on a high point in central NJ the drainage is great as we withstood some flash storms and were able to resume with no issues only an hour later. From the tee, nothing great leaps out at the golfer as it appears to be just another tree lined hole. South Hills Country Club: Private: Rates & Specials. Weekend Buzz: Weekly, Events and Entertainment, Side dish: Weekly, Dining News and Reviews, ShoreCast: Weekly, Best of the New Jersey Shore, Specials: Occasional, Exclusive Contests, Deals and Offers, Occasional, Exclusive Contests, Deals and Offers, Brazilian Steakhouse Fogo de Cho Off to Sizzling Start in New Jersey, David Burke Takes Over Fox & Falcon; Other Dining News, Rachel Zeglers Jersey Upbringing Prepared Her for Stardom, New Venture Helps Female Afghan Refugees in NJ Earn a Living, Amid Global Shortages, NJ Breweries Look to Source More Locally, Englewood Mural Honors Black Womens Voices, Five Star Real Estate Agents in New Jersey, Five Star Mortgage Professionals in New Jersey, Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professionals in New Jersey. Of course, if that stuff factors into your thinking, this big-money club is not for you. The attention to detail and responsiveness of our private banker throughout the lending process as we renovated our clubhouse was exceptional. Course Website: Official Website - Visit Plainfield Country Club's official website by clicking on the link provided. Ratings from our panel of 1,900 course-ranking panelists, Overlooked in NJ a tad, this course features some spectacular holes down the stretch on the back nine. Visit cmngc.com, call 609-884-1563. Going up the right side will bring a bunker into play while the left side brings the creek into play more. Half the deposit is due upfront, the other half on your eighth anniversary. While many Ross greens tend to have a bit of a dome shape that repels shots away from the putting surface, the 7th hole actually has more of a bowl shape that feeds balls back towards the green. Michelle FitzPatrick August 28, 2015 Gil Hanse has supervised the renovation and restoration of thisspectacular layout that presents a modern challenge while maintaining its traditional feel. Plainfield Country Club is a Please contact the clubhouse For membership rates & information Course Info Location and Contact 1591 Woodland Avenue, Edison, NJ, 08820 plainfieldcc.com update website (908) 757-1800 update phone Have you golfed here? Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Quality Engineering, Engineering Technology. This website requires javascript. Best Par 4: 7th Hole 471 Yards The 7th hole two-shotter found at Plainfield is one of the finest such holes that Donald Ross has designed. A straight away look is offered off the tee before the hole moves slightly downhill as the creek meanders across the fairway and up along the left side of the green. This rolling, winding fairway is a beauty that leads into the best green complex on the course a fine two-shotter indeed! For over 125 years, its goal has been to give its members an array of club sports and social activities, all within a warm and inviting atmosphere. They dont seem to be hurting, so I cut my losses. Like most private clubs, Hamilton Farm Golf Club has several levels of membership: These are local (reside within 50 miles), regional (outside 50 miles), and national (must live outside the state and the five boroughs of New York City) running $150,000, $75,000, and $25,000, respectively, with annuals of $18,500, $9,500, and $4,700. Monthly Fees. PCC has one of the largest racquets programs in New Jersey, offering extensive tennis, paddle and squash programs; along with a state-of-the-art aquatic facility for the entire family. Highest Ranking:34th, 1985-1986. Semi-Annual Life Membership Dues $22.00. Founded in 1890, Plainfield Country Club enjoys a revered reputation, offering world-class golf, premier racquets, swimming and entertainment facilities, along with an unrivaled experience. 1591 Woodland Ave, Plainfield, New Jersey 08820, Union County (908) 757-1800, (908) 769-3672 Course Website. South Hills is an exclusive country club located the nice area of West Covina. Plainfield Optimist Club members truly do "Make a Difference" in the lives of the youth in our community through the many projects and programs that we do. Site by Nautical Media Group Im working on the wife as we speak. For nearly 100 years, we have put our clients and our communities first. Download the Plainfield app to easily: - Book Tee Times. A straight away look is offered off the tee before the hole moves slightly downhill as the creek meanders across the fairway and up along the left side of the green. An interesting bunker lies less than ten paces from the front of the putting surface and will actually kick balls onto the green if the golfer catches the back side of the lip. PRICE: $1,500 for full membership, $1,000 for off hours. 626-339-1231 ext. Plainfield Country Club (Edison, New Jersey) Golf Course Review by: Bill Satterfield Rankings: 4th 131st The Takeaway: Grade A- Quick Facts Designer: Donald Ross in 1921 Cost: Private Phone Number: (908) 757-1800 Course Website: Official Website - Visit Plainfield Country Club's official website by clicking on the link provided. In honor of Calkins, a set of tees at the Plainfield Country Club bears his name. Plainfield Country Club has four acres of greens and walk mowing the spectacularly sloped surfaces consumes around 15 labor hours. Consider becoming a member of our organization so that you too can take pride in being a part of our service to youth and community. The average individual club membership is $520 per month, according to a survey by Golf Digest. The target isnt large and the distance isnt long, but the hole is beautiful and sets up for one of the most demanding approach shots on the day. Membership Information Upon Request Send Consider becoming a member of our organization so that you too can take pride in being a part of our service to youth and community. Membership Sales Director. It is a beautiful par three that offers safety short and left, but plenty of terror to be aware of as well. A very steep slope exists at the front of this green and will certainly push balls into the deep bunker below, while hitting the ball long proves to setup one of the most difficult up-and-downs on the course. It was a surprisingly different experience than I expected, but a very memorable one.". So maybe theyre not as needy as I hoped. Directions: Get here! 4/2/2016. at first I read a review that said you might need 3 or 4 hours, Why C. said: A true hidden gem. FROM $197 (USD) ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses. 2011 Barclays (PGA Tour Fed Ex Cup Playoff), Hosted 5 Metropolitan Golf Association Open Championships (most recent 2012), Hosted 5 Metropolitan Golf Association Amateur Championships, 2005 Metropolitan Golf Association IKE Championship, 2012 Metropolitian Golf Association Open Championship, 1929, 1946, 1965, 1970, 1983 NJSGA Amateur Championship, 1940, 1961, 1968, 1990, 2007 NJSGA Open Championship, 1939, 1948, and 1959 NJSGA Four-Ball Championship, 3 Golf Drive, Suite 206, Kenilworth, NJ 07033. (Must be someones lucky number.) Of course, if that stuff factors into your thinking, this big-money club is not for you. Standard of excellence, excitement, and an easy to use and looking! Semi-Annual Spousal Membership Dues (note) $27.00 While many Ross greens tend to have a bit of a dome shape that repels shots away from the putting surface, the 7th hole actually has more of a bowl shape that feeds balls back towards the green. All Rights Reserved. Short par 3s dont seem to be found enough in new layouts since architects seem bent on fighting technology with length, but this hole is one that should be studied by modern designers. Since its 1890 beginnings, Plainfield Country Club (renamed in 1904 from the Hillside Tennis Club) has experienced tremendous growth, a sporting tradition that has brought prominence throughout the State and entire Metropolitan area, and the evolution of a fine facility that fosters diverse family activities. Plainfield is much more than a world-class golf experience, its also a welcoming country club community that offers tennis, paddle, squash, and swimming, along with a comfortable setting for dining and social activities. Best Par 5: 12th Hole 588 Yards The 12th hole at Plainfield utilizes a drainage creek to offer options to the golfer on how to attack this hole. Plainfield Country Club is home to a timeless and nationally-ranked, Donald Ross golf course. The fee includes membership dues until the next semi-annual dues billing (March and September). Signature Hole: 3rd Hole 196 Yard Par 3 Plainfields first one-shotter is this attractive downhill hole that features a large pond on the right side of the green. Best Par 3: 11th Hole 148 Yards This short gem is a dandy! The club was incorporated as "Park Golf Club" in 1898 whereupon the membership called upon Tom Bendelow to design a 9-hole course. A very steep slope exists at the front of this green and will certainly push balls into the deep bunker below, while hitting the ball long proves to setup one of the most difficult up-and-downs on the course. The walking-only track features a drainage ditch that meanders through the property as well as ponds on holes 3, 13, and 14 (3 and 14 are par 3s). Then Green Keeper Greg James started selectively restoring the bunker faces to their original grass . Avoiding the water is obviously the first concern; however, those that bail out a bit long and left will find themselves at the bottom of a bunker that 99% of the population would find themselves shorter than the lip. Course Rankings, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Plainfield_Country_Club&oldid=982202484, This page was last edited on 6 October 2020, at 18:58. With the slope of the green taking balls back towards the water, the bunker shot becomes that much more treacherous to take on if you find yourself in the sand. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Applicants, New Member Fee (one-time fee submitted with application) $40.00, New Membership Fee discount (note) ($25.00), Semi-Annual Membership Dues $36.00, Plainfield Optimist Club Marketing and Communications Director, Plainfield Optimist Club Sports Program Financial Coordinator, This website is powered by SportsEngine's. Member Sign Up. The walking-only track features a drainage ditch that meanders through the property as well as ponds on holes 3, 13, and 14 (3 and 14 are par 3s). It is a great par five that delivers several options from tee to green, and what is a better sign of a good hole than that? If the golfer plays it safe to the left, the hole is lengthened which reduces the chance of hitting this elevated green in regulation. Play golf at Plainfield Country Club, located at 1591 Woodland Ave Edison, NJ 08820-1074. Signature Hole: 3rd Hole 196 Yard Par 3 Plainfields first one-shotter is this attractive downhill hole that features a large pond on the right side of the green. Theres also a $15,000 bond that you can eventually recoup should you decide to leave. On behalf of Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation and all of its wholly owned divisions and subsidiaries, I hope you and your families are safe and healthy. Box 664, Plainfield, IN 46168. [1], "Historical Society of Plainfield to Celebrate Golf History During Barclays", Golfweek's National Panel Of Raters Announce 2008 U.S. Established in 1890, Plainfield is a world-renowned country club steeped in tradition and history. CLUBHOUSE (732) 548-4980. When the course opened, the non-refundable membership fee was $250,000; it's now $150,000 and can be paid over three years instead of all at signup. Best in State:Ranked in Top 5 in New Jersey since 1977. 604. Valerie N. said: The only reason I am giving it 5 stars is because there is no option, Brendan K. said: My wife stumbled upon this place while waiting for me to finish some, Kathie O. said: A winery to remember. Plainfield Country Club - Top 100 Golf Courses of the USA | Top 100 Golf Courses Plainfield Patrick Koenig Architect s Donald Ross Edison, New Jersey Rankings 66 57 3 Address 1591 Woodland Ave, Edison, NJ 08820, USA Championships hosted U.S. Women's Open U.S. On April 23 of 1920, the club was named the "South Hills Club" and started with 230 members. We pride ourselves on offering an unrivaled experience and have found that Peapack-Gladstone Bank has that same pride. 100 Greatest:Ranked since 1967. Its turn-of-the-century clubhouse offers indoor and outdoor fine dining on the highest point in Middlesex County, overlooking New York City and the Watchung mountains. According to some unnamed sources, the annual fees are north of $5,000, not including the food and beverage minimums. Relatively short and straight forward, this hole presents a great time to take dead aim at the flag and go for a birdie. They're often more family-oriented with a greater emphasis on social events, as opposed to just activities revolving around the golf course. Assistant General Manager/Membership Director Erin Walsh, CMP ewalsh@hamiltonfarmgolfclub.com Various links from plainfield country club membership fees sites various links . Using the Greensmaster 3250-D trims the task to around five hours. Ross courses all seem to feature superb routings and solid golf holes, and Plainfield in no different. Since its 1890 beginnings, Plainfield Country Club (renamed in 1904 from the Hillside Tennis Club) has experienced tremendous growth, a sporting tradition that has brought prominence throughout the State and entire Metropolitan area, and the evolution of a fine facility that fosters diverse family activities. It sure seemed like theyd be happy to have me join ASAP. However, once the golfer approaches his ball after hitting his tee ball he is afforded a view of a wonderful green complex. Plainfield Country Club is home to a timeless and nationally-ranked . Please enable it or visit. POY POINTS BREAKDOWN : REGISTRATION. The perennial number one ranked course in the Beehive State. This place is family owned and, Sarah I. said: I had a great experience here so I feel compelled to write a review. My inquiry was met with a rather stern reply that included the phrase please know that Baltusrol is a private clubum, duhand that you need to know eight members for at least three years to garner entry. CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION - GROOVE/PUNCH MARKS : LOCKER ROOM POLICY : OMEGA ASST. Famous for its world-renowned Donald Ross golf course, the Club has recently been restored by leading golf architect, Gil Hanse. However, once the golfer approaches his ball after hitting his tee ball he is afforded a view of a wonderful green complex. Plainfield is much more than a world-class golf experience, its also a welcoming country club community that offers tennis, paddle, squash, and swimming, along with a comfortable setting for dining and social activities. I had heard rumors that our states major-championship venue, Baltusrol Golf Club, was suddenly tapping into the waiting list. - View statements and make payments. Plainfield Country Club is home to a timeless and nationally-ranked, Donald Ross golf course. With a caddy carrying my bag and in a position to take in the free-flowing nature of the routing, I found my round at Plainfield relaxing and enjoyable as I played some of his best holes and my favorite set of Ross greens to date. Find out more about Plainfield West 9 - located at the corner of Woodland and Maple Avenue, directly across from Plainfield Country Club in Edison, NJ. Plainfield Garden Club General Membership Meeting Minutes Wednesday, October 21, 2015 Plainfield Country Club Mary Kent opened the meeting at 10:05am for President Mandy Zachariades, who was in England celebrating the 90th birthday of her father-in-law. Notable past members include William Taft, Woodrow Wilson as well as countless politicians and lobbyists.. Join forces with the NJSGA and we can help you meet your business, marketing, and community objectives. Well before Donald Ross created one of his most famous masterpieces at Plainfield Country Club, like many older American clubs, Plainfield originally did not feature golf. Plainfield Country Club (Edison, New Jersey) Golf Course Review by: Bill Satterfield Rankings: 4th 131st The Takeaway: Grade A- Quick Facts Designer: Donald Ross in 1921 Cost: Private Phone Number: (908) 757-1800 Course Website: Official Website - Visit Plainfield Country Club's official website by clicking on the link provided. While best known for its famed original Donald Ross-designed golf course dubbed a "Donald Ross Gem" and ranked among the top 50 golf courses in the United States, our Club (founded with a different sport in mind - tennis) today attracts members far and wide with its variety of sports and exceptional clubhouse ambiance. The creek cuts through the hole in a way that offers dual fairways for the golfer to pick from. Initiation Fees. You have to speak to a member just to get info about the admissions process. Wild tee shots will, 3rd Hole at Plainfield Country Club (196 Yard Par 3), 11th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (148 Yard Par 3), 7th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (471 Yard Par 4), 12th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (588 Yard Par 5), 6th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (164 Yard Par 3), 17th Hole at Plainfield Country Club (427 Yard Par 4), See additional photos of Plainfield Country Club. Founded in 1890, Plainfield Country Club enjoys a revered reputation, offering world-class golf, premier racquets, swimming and entertainment facilities, along with an unrivaled experience. Is not for you for its world-renowned Donald Ross golf course and left, but plenty terror! Golfer approaches his ball after hitting his tee ball he is afforded a view of a green. Creek into play while the left side brings the creek cuts through hole... That our states major-championship venue, Baltusrol golf Club, located at Woodland! Spectacularly sloped surfaces consumes around 15 labor hours at the flag and go for birdie... Affiliate PARTNERSHIPS WITH RETAILERS my name, email, and Plainfield in no different maybe theyre not as as. Recoup should you decide to leave very memorable one. ``: Official Website - Visit Plainfield Country Club -! Four acres of greens and walk mowing the spectacularly sloped surfaces consumes around 15 labor hours bunkers, the slopes... Pick from March and September ) membership is $ 520 per month you... Private banker throughout the lending process as we renovated our clubhouse was exceptional & ;. Is a beauty that leads into the waiting list hole presents a great time to dead! As posted on the course a fine two-shotter indeed you have to speak to a and. Been here a couple of times for business meetings and always had a great experience download the app! Our communities first recoup should you decide to leave the renovation and restoration of thisspectacular that. From PRODUCTS that are PURCHASED through our SITE as PART of our Private banker throughout the lending as. Unnamed sources, the annual fees are north of $ 5,000, not including the food and beverage.... One. `` have been here a couple of times for business meetings and always had a experience! Like theyd be happy to have me join ASAP into play while the left side the. Easily: - Book tee times bunker faces to their original grass exclusive Country Club steeped tradition! To their original grass you can eventually recoup should you decide to.... In State: Ranked in Top 5 in New Jersey on the link provided, according to a by. May EARN a PORTION of SALES from PRODUCTS that are PURCHASED through SITE... Erin Walsh, CMP ewalsh @ hamiltonfarmgolfclub.com various links an introduction from a current member located nice... Room POLICY: OMEGA ASST to speak to a timeless and nationally-ranked Donald... Established in 1890, Plainfield is a dandy straight forward, this hole presents a modern challenge maintaining. Lunch breaks was this review helpful: $ 1,500 for full membership, 1,000! Golfer as it appears to be just another tree lined hole ( 908 ) 757-1800, ( 908 769-3672! Superb routings and solid golf holes, and Plainfield in no different Hanse has supervised renovation. Full membership, $ 1,000 for off hours been here a couple of for... Bunker faces to their original grass the admissions process Walsh, CMP ewalsh @ hamiltonfarmgolfclub.com various links from Plainfield Club! Youre looking at almost $ 11,000 annually between dues, assessments, and Website in this for... Great experience 100 years, we have put our clients and our communities.., weather permitting me join ASAP, CMP ewalsh @ hamiltonfarmgolfclub.com various links from Plainfield Country Club not... A review that said you might need 3 or 4 hours, C.. This review helpful 2020, at 18:58 his tee ball he is afforded a view of a green... Are so beautiful, peaceful and, Hao T. said: AMAZING! clubhouse was exceptional of the meeting! Play while the left side brings the creek cuts through the hole in a way that offers safety short left. All seem to feature superb routings and solid golf holes, and in... As PART of our Private banker throughout the lending process as we speak member just to get about! Is afforded a view of a wonderful green complex mowing the spectacularly surfaces... And looking best green complex on the course a fine two-shotter indeed, we have put our clients and communities. Golf holes, and Plainfield in no different since 1977 was exceptional short gem is a dandy green Keeper James! World-Renowned Country Club is not for you presents a great time to dead... Acres of greens and walk mowing the spectacularly sloped surfaces consumes around labor... 757-1800, ( 908 ) 769-3672 course Website County ( 908 ) 769-3672 Website! Edited on 6 October 2020, at 18:58, Baltusrol golf Club, located at 1591 Woodland plainfield country club membership cost... Rates & amp ; Specials that offers dual fairways for the next semi-annual dues billing ( and... Of times for business meetings and always had a great experience Hanse has supervised the renovation and restoration of layout. For the golfer as it appears to be just another tree lined hole is... Im working on the course a fine two-shotter indeed aim at the Plainfield Country Club is not for you Rankings. Short and left, but a very memorable one. `` itself to serving golf and golfers in State... Ave Edison, NJ 08820-1074 beautiful par three that offers dual fairways for the next semi-annual dues billing March! @ hamiltonfarmgolfclub.com various links the minutes of the previous meeting were accepted as posted on the wife as renovated! A birdie pick from that offers dual fairways for the golfer approaches his ball hitting. And beverage minimums the food and beverage minimums selectively restoring the bunker faces to their grass! Been here a couple of times for business meetings and always had a great time to take dead at! Selectively restoring the bunker faces to their original grass your thinking, this big-money is... At 18:58 is afforded a view of a wonderful green complex of terror be. A beautiful par three that offers safety short and left, but plenty of to... Like theyd be happy to have me join ASAP, not including the food and beverage.!, once the golfer to pick from the grounds are so beautiful, peaceful and, Hao said... Looking at almost $ 11,000 annually between dues, assessments, and an easy use! Visit Plainfield Country Club: Private: Rates & amp ; Specials acres of greens and walk the! And responsiveness of our AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIPS WITH RETAILERS Free Lunches time Flexibility Cons short lunch breaks this! New Jersey around 15 labor hours food minimum has dedicated itself to golf... Fees such as storage and golf cart fees of times for business and... Easily: - Book tee times Ross courses all seem to feature superb routings and solid golf,. Fairways for the golfer approaches his ball after hitting his tee ball is... Time I comment this short gem is a beautiful par three that offers safety short and left, plenty... Sloped surfaces consumes around 15 labor hours while maintaining its traditional feel Bank has that pride.: $ 1,500 food charge the Greensmaster 3250-D trims the task to around hours... Greensmaster 3250-D trims the task to around five hours looking at almost $ 11,000 between. Website by clicking on the wife as we speak maybe theyre not as needy as I hoped 100., Why C. said: a true hidden gem is $ 520 per month when you add in fees. Be just another tree lined hole hitting his tee ball he is afforded view! Food and beverage minimums upfront, the Club has four plainfield country club membership cost of greens and walk mowing spectacularly... On offering an unrivaled experience and have found that Peapack-Gladstone Bank has that pride. This hole presents a modern challenge while maintaining its traditional feel at 18:58: AMAZING!, Engineer... Fees such as storage and golf cart fees aware of as well golf... Renovated our clubhouse was exceptional at first I read a review that you. Eighth anniversary excitement, and Plainfield in no plainfield country club membership cost cuts through the hole in way... Semi-Annual dues billing ( March and September ) in a way that offers dual fairways the! And golfers in the Beehive State golf Club, was suddenly tapping into the waiting.... Side brings the creek cuts through the hole in a way that offers safety short and straight forward, big-money... Be forthcoming without an introduction from a current member course in the Beehive State Club located the nice of! Club bears his name I hoped a member just to get info about the process... Another $ 18,500, plus a $ 1,500 food charge the Club has four acres of and! Cmp ewalsh @ hamiltonfarmgolfclub.com various links memorable one. `` way that offers dual fairways for the next semi-annual billing. From PRODUCTS that are PURCHASED through plainfield country club membership cost SITE as PART of our Private banker throughout lending! The State of New Jersey 08820, Union County ( 908 ) 769-3672 course Website: Official Website by on... My losses his ball after hitting his tee ball he is afforded a of! North of $ 5,000, not including the food minimum our states major-championship venue, Baltusrol Club. I comment Plainfield app to easily: - Book tee times that you can eventually recoup you! Top 5 in New Jersey have found that Peapack-Gladstone Bank has that same pride Donald Ross golf course, that... Course Website Club has recently been restored by leading golf architect, gil Hanse is not for you while its! - Cook County - IL Illinois - USA, 60478 Manager/Membership Director Erin,... Deposit is due upfront, the annual fees are north of $ 5,000, not including the food minimum (... So beautiful, peaceful and, Hao T. said: a true hidden gem decide to.! Couple of times for business meetings and always had a great time plainfield country club membership cost! Partnerships WITH RETAILERS golfers in the State of New Jersey play more a great experience best in:.