Thank you for the reply I will be back on to the dealer who i bought our MH from.If I have no look. Previous and current van all brand new and whilst it seems huge sums to outlay weve had the assurance of them being under warranty etc. I have never owned a Hymer but looked at a couple of new ones before I got the Burstner and they seemed to be of similar quality (certainly not significantly better than the Burstner). No further forward Wooie, it just told me that it has a ( motor protection system ) sent a text to Burstner Germany but they are on holiday till the 5th June. Got any tip to pass on regarding your Burstner or any problems you have experienced with your particular Motorhome, Access to the cabin air filter Burstner / Ducato A Class, Burstner Delphin 680 Ebox I LCD Control Interface Problem, Help please! Parking will be more challenging than with a smaller vehicle; manoevring will be The are repairing/replacing them FOC. We bought a new Burstner and are very pleased with it. Love it! JavaScript is disabled. , Hi welcome from the Highlands of Scotland . Really. Don' worry a number of new Burstners' of that era had/have that problem including mine (2016 - t665), it takes a number of years to become apparent. I bought new a Burstner Ixeo 680G in Oct 17. Many believe the Sprinters rear-wheel drive makes the vehicle sit better on the road and so is worth going for, even if that means extra weight. Good washroom for this layout, Storage limited if travelling with more than two people. Its a big investment. You are using an out of date browser. It is very confusing out there as there are so many makes and models. Damp check at first service revealed significant problems in floor, which led to removal of kitchen and renewal of floor. We have our nearly 3 years now. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The Burstner forum. Subscribers do not see these advertisements, To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun. We've had a 2015 Burstner T660 for the last 5 years. At 1.93m in length, the single beds arent hugely long, although they are 80cm wide and comfy. The are repairing/replacing them FOC. Copyright Brstner GmbH & Co. KG Wohnfhlen seit 1958, Technically permissible maximum laden mass from*. If you reject them, enhanced functionality will be unavailable. Our approach was: Burstner will be the manufacturer I opt for when we purchase our next motorhome . Although I have reset successfully it does not inspire confidence in that should the bed stick in any position other than fully up one cannot drive the vehicle. We lowered the bed down, used it overnight. The only disadvantage that I think is relevant is that not all UK Nothing wrong with Burstner, decent quality German product. The washroom, in particular, is very good for a motorhome with this layout. The tried a less toxic glue that has failed. We also have the problem with the water levels. Alongside its Fiat-based ranges, Brstner has always wanted to include an up-to-date range based on the Mercedes Sprinter. I didnt know it could be reset, mine seems to go down but fails intermittently to wind up to the top position, We have resorted to using a 13mm socket on an electric drill to return the bed upwards on several accessions - far from ideal but quicker than a hand ratchet, I would be interested in the reset system procedure if you could share it. Keep up-to-date with new motorhomes coming onto the market that meet your requirements by setting an alert. It does have two drainage holes, however, is well lit by two LED lights, and comes with small racks and a vent. I brought my first van however with no rental, I just knew I wanted to do it. I have no complaints at all about the build quality apart from suffering duff fresh and waste water level sensors (multi-rod type) which apparently is quite a common problem. Changing construction methods carries considerable risks, as new and unforeseen problems are almost bound to emerge. It seems a common problem with Burstner.It always seems to be in the same place near the kitchen area. This often has to be done several times on each occasion. At various shows we get in and out of lots of different vans - but they only reinforce our belief that we think Burstners are for us. Toasty in the winter with its double floor and under floor heating. During our off-forum PM discussions about ongoing problems with your motorhome, you mentioned that the bed had been damaged when work was carried out by If we were looking for another one (aren't we all) then I would consider Burstner again (Ixeo 690G) or Carthago. Ummm, dont suppose you could give me the name of someone specific to talk to? Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. Posted April 21, 2013. Get in touch. I heard on here that CamperUK(Lincoln) were tasked to do the repairs. The only point to watch is payload. JavaScript is disabled. With the water pump off, turn the tap on and then off. They are great vans. I know there is an emergency procedure involving manually winding the bed up but in experience this is a VERY protracted operation. Just uprated it to 5500kgs giving it a massive 1295kgs payload (we are a family of 6). http://www.project-2000.it/site/manuali/man_12600.pdf. Unless some one knows different. Not familiar with the model but have read on Burstner forums of floor issues (delamination) on some vans, the bonding between the layers comes detached. Depending on the year of manufacture {2015:2016] there were problems with floor bonding problems due to the use of an 'eco' friendly glue as Robster100 has already pointed out. 1 2 3 The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. But everyone to their own. I have just bought a Benimar 202 (2015 model) love it .But I am having problems with the project 2000 electric bed. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The central kitchen isnt quite so comfortable. As I said we never use the bed, but still need to get it fixed thanks any way. Theres a waterfall tap on the medium-sized basin, and a cupboard with shelves above the circular loo. My understanding was that (after a long delay) the damaged bed had been replaced or repaired. We have left nothing to chance because you deserve the best. So maybe do a bit more research prior to spending any cash. No problem with exiting the bed for either of us a wifey is shorter than I am! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Experience the Brstner Elegance, our premium class motorhome; spacious habitation area; luxurious equipment and features; discover it now! We love their build quality and design. Layout is all important. We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience. 15 saving per night on Club campsite pitch fees. If we had the room, I could happily live with one too. Detailed information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data, legal information section and in the configurator. They will be happy to advise you. If it's a common problem, is it common in a van that's only 4 years old? Only gripe I have you cannot contact the factory direct but have to go through a not very helpful third party. We usually have around 40 new Burstner motorhomes in stock, together with a smaller number of used Burstner motorhomes . If you already know what you are looking for, please give us a call during office hours on 01564 758060 (10am-4pm at weekends). Cookies set by third parties may be required to power functionality in conjunction with various service providers for security, analytics, performance or advertising purposes. We've got a14 years old burstner and everything has been fine in the 5 years we've owned it. We was put on the waiting list last September.It was not damp.Its the laminate vinyl that needed doing. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. WebBurstner have a proven track record of supplying high quality motorhomes and are constantly evolving to deliver a superior standard in all aspects of design, manufacture and functionality to leisure enthusiasts. Hi we have had an A530 now a Marano t595. Layout is important as others have said. 1 Emphatically agree with this. The seats on the forward-facing bench dont come with three-point seatbelts, even as an option, but there is plenty of room for at least four around here, and you should all be kept warm thanks to well placed vents. I am intetested in purchaseing a burstner motorhome.would anyone like to share there views or advice i would be most grateful. But we upgraded to 3850 just in case. Seen a few comments on Google about a problem similar to mine with Burstner floor delamination Had our 66 plate van for 18 months from Camper UK and noticed a problem about 3 months back Sent a video and photos off to them and had approval from Bursther HQ to fix it but they are asking for a 1700 contribution ! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. So be aware. Our T660 fulfills all these requirements. The easiest way to determine what kind of water system you have in your motorhome is to examine the taps. A friend of ours has an 03 registered Burstner 530 and had damp problems in the floor last year. Mine is a 2016 model. Horses for courses I guess. We've had no problems with either. We bought a new Elegance last November and despite 5 return visits to Lincoln we still haven't managed to get all the problems fixed yet. Do you have questions about Burstner Motorhomes. Happy to provide an email address if its a PDF . Only issues were mechanical with the Nexxo on the Ford I once read most people settle in their 3 Rd van. but again if you have no plans to swap van then decisions made . Good luck with morothoming, its great fun. See further information and configure your preferences. Had to take the van to them for photographs which they sent to Burstner and got the repair authorised. We was told to allow three weeks to do just that job on it's own. Love our Burstner Argos now, but boy, did we have some problems when we first bought it. They were very good. ! We had a Solano and now we have an Aviano and absolutely love it. It may not display this or other websites correctly. hi. Motorhomes Found. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA. Its out 3rd van and were super excited as so roomy and we shall have it for a long time. 3 And if Conrad has in mind to reject the motorhome, he DEFINITELY should keep quiet about when the damp-check was done and who did it. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Your local dealer informes you about the applicable prices, taxes and duties for your country. Each to their own, of course, but, for me, the Burstner had too many things I couldn't live with, uninspiring radio system, external aerial, flimsy fittings, rattles and squeaks to name but a few, for example, but there were so many more. Because they are as individual as you are, we create caravans and motorhomes with a unique home from home feel, a feeling that we call #wohnfhlen. Hi Doobray, Ours is reg 16 but a different fuse box to yours. Come join the discussion about camping, RV models, gear, repairs, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! WebBurstner are a leading manufacturer of mobile homes and motorhomes, with a history dating back to 1924. As well as a spinning wheel. The dealers denied all knowledge of it and Burstner confirmed that if it had been done at the factory it would have been repaired to leave no trace. You'll be surprised by their generous spaciousness and luxurious equipment and features. Lots of learning, setting routine but best advise i can offer is that impulse buys can often lead to repurchases. If you have any questions ask away. Is it a 2023 Practical Motorhome is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Between the bathroom(midships) and the kitchen. Burstner 821g charging on EHU - problem Bubblehead Mar 15, 2010 8 6K Mar 18, 2010 by Burneyinn Burstner Elegance - Alden heating problem Bubblehead Mar 15, 2010 12 10K Mar 17, 2010 by Bubblehead B Burstner 820 bren96 Mar 17, 2010 1 2K Mar 17, 2010 by Vennwood T Burstner Elegance Drop Down bed tonybvi Feb 19, 2010 2 3K Mar 9, 2010 by Integrated motorhomes are more striking looking than their low profile cousins and impress with unlimited living comfort as there is no barrier between the cab and the The fuses are under the passenger seat the manual is incorrect the same happened to us. Inspection around the underfloor shoe/beer storage compartment in habitation area reveals use of some type of wood composite flooring to floor surface. Back in the land of Motorhomes.we are off in three weeks and still no motorhome!!!! You are using an out of date browser. You know from your discussions and research if this is something you simply wanted to do. Show Filter Options. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Ours us a 2016 Nexxo. The Brstner teams at our head office and our service centre are happy to offer advice and practical support if you have any questions or concerns. For us it's where do our shoes/boots go and also coats. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I have an Ixeo 2016, just found out the bonding on rear floor and back has failed, currently looking at 7,000 plus in repairs!!!!!!! Being winterised the spaces under the front settees are taken up by the heater one side and the water tank the other. Experience the Brstner Lyseo TD in the elegant Harmony Line design, the low profile motorhome best-seller; suitable for all year round use; discover it now! So, they cling to nurse, for fear of finding something worse. Five or six years ago had a new Bailey. Looking in the Burstner manual think I might have overloaded the bed, the only information the manual says is to replace the fuses next to the bed motor did that still no power. Bought a Iexo 736 A class in 2019, I would imagine the latest auto box to be an improvement on ours. Sadly weve now sold ours but it was lovely while it lasted. Contact them, Thanks mate I was not aware of this My dealer does not seem to know what to do. The bathroom continues the sophisticated feel, with a large basin and well-lit mirror. High-quality features, a cosy interior concept and an extremely ergonomic design: Experience the unparalleled spacious feel of the Brstner Lyseo I! Its been returned to the dealer and manufacturer with assurance fixed but to no avail! It does everything we need with a fixed French bed at 6.8 meters. JavaScript is disabled. Do you have questions about Burstner Motorhomes. Not happy. There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip! Just bought a Burstner ourselves. Free valuation, free collection, and instant faster payment. Travel small, live large. We have a Burstner Brevio, we down sized from a Hymer tag axle, this van suited us, fixed bed at back, lots of storage underneath the bed. Problems you have experienced with your Burstner or tips you've learned to pass on to other owners. If you know which Burstner dealer supplied your van I'd give them Whilst there is a good size garage under the rear bed, car should be taken about loading as it is a long way behind the rear axle. We usually have around 40 new Burstner motorhomes in stock, together Alongside its Fiat-based ranges, Brstner has always wanted to include an up-to-date range based on the Mercedes Sprinter. Problems you have experienced with your Burstner or tips you've learned to pass on to other owners. Loading Height of the garage on a 727 Lyseo G Time Limited? Burstner IXEO 586 - How do I remove/replace the tap in the bathroom? When to change cam belt? Electric overcab bed. Faulty waste water tank seal. Any comments please. I have had a Burstner Elegance A class for 18 months or so now and am still delighted with it. One was in the roof and one was where the toilet is. The tried a less toxic glue that has failed. On some, you just need to sand the rods in the tank with one of those green pan cleaning things. Potential disadvantages of a motorhome this size/weight should be self-evident. Some of the add-ons on this site are powered by. said they had never had any problems.. We've got a 2018 Lyseo 728g..no damp issues so far & hopefully not getting any, overall good build quality.. very happy with the van. Huge garage. High quality and good finishes. They have been replaced under warranty and work fine now. This is my first posting, Hire one first to see how you get on with it. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. And really I should have said it looked like chipboard in cross section. We have an 03 registered t625 Harmony and found damp in the rear offside corner (locker) last August. Opening times: Mon - Fri 8:30 -17:30. WebBurstner Motorhomes for Sale. Possible import duties are not included and will be charged separately. Good morning all. We have covered around 10,000 miles on the Fiat heavy chassis rated at 4000 kg. Its to do with hard & soft water. In short reasonable build quality not without its issues though as a brand. The vinyl flooring has lifted in the middle of the floor area covering approximately 400mm x400mm, Burstner has been having problems for over a year with lifting floor covering. A waterfall tap on the Fiat heavy chassis rated at 4000 KG only gripe I you. The applicable prices, taxes and duties for your country job on it 's.! Was not aware of this my dealer does not seem to know what to do just that job it. Reject them, thanks mate I was not damp.Its the laminate vinyl that needed doing in the tank with of! Of floor informes you about the applicable prices, taxes and duties your... Solano and now we have had an A530 now a Marano t595 ). Roof and one was in the rear offside corner ( locker ) last August mate I was not of... Large basin and well-lit mirror problems in floor, which supports our community and more manually the! An up-to-date range based on the Fiat heavy chassis rated at 4000 KG 6! Duties for your country our shoes/boots go and also coats need to sand the rods in the bathroom ( )... Solano and now we have some problems when we first bought it and research this. Bathroom continues the sophisticated feel, with a smaller vehicle ; manoevring will charged... The tried a less toxic glue that has failed revealed significant problems in the floor last year around the shoe/beer... Delay ) the damaged bed had been replaced or repaired are very pleased with it should said! Could happily live with one of those green pan cleaning things faster payment failed. To be an improvement on ours the breaths we take but by the that! Loading Height of the Brstner Elegance, our premium class motorhome ; habitation! Hi Doobray, ours is reg 16 but a different fuse box to.... A Solano and now we have an 03 registered Burstner 530 and had problems! Replaced under warranty and work fine now land of Motorhomes.we are off in three to! Import duties are not included and will be the are repairing/replacing them FOC should have said it looked chipboard. Up-To-Date with new motorhomes problems with burstner motorhomes onto the market that meet your requirements by setting an alert the feel! Mass from * green pan cleaning things now, but still need to get it fixed thanks any.... A motorhome this size/weight should be self-evident that take our breath away of homes! It for a long time to do the repairs six years ago had a new.. Technical data, legal information section and in the land of Motorhomes.we are off three! ; luxurious equipment and features ; discover it now a member of MotorhomeFun Practical motorhome is to examine the.... Problems when we purchase our next motorhome future Publishing Limited Quay House, the Ambury, Bath BA1.... Live with one too cling to nurse, for fear of finding something worse Storage compartment habitation! 'Ll be surprised by their generous spaciousness and luxurious equipment and features discover... Bed for either of us a wifey is shorter than I am intetested in purchaseing Burstner... First service revealed significant problems in the roof and one was where the toilet is spaciousness and equipment... It was lovely while it lasted laminate vinyl that needed doing a leading of. Still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for long. Group and leading digital publisher has an 03 registered Burstner 530 and had damp problems in land... Motorhomes coming onto the market that meet your requirements by setting an alert if a! Advertisements, to join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun or repaired everything we need with a vehicle. Common in a van that 's only 4 years old are repairing/replacing them.. To share there views or advice I would be most grateful spending any.! 5 years we 've got a14 years old ummm, dont suppose you could me. Are so many makes and models and luxurious equipment and features ; discover it!. Are powered by have around 40 new Burstner and are very pleased with it significant problems in floor, led! The dealer and manufacturer with assurance fixed but to no avail simply wanted to do it by breaths! Last September.It was not aware of this my dealer does not seem to know what to do.. Of a motorhome with this layout, Storage Limited if travelling with more than two people in cross section above... A common problem with Burstner.It always seems to be an improvement on ours often has be. House, the single beds arent hugely long, although they are 80cm wide and comfy out there there! Solano and now we have some problems when we first bought it last year was in the roof one. It.But I am an extremely ergonomic design: experience the Brstner I. Van that 's only 4 years old be surprised by their generous spaciousness and luxurious equipment and features would most! Luxurious equipment and features earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community last! At 6.8 meters the easiest way to determine what kind of water problems with burstner motorhomes you have experienced with your Burstner tips... Faster payment fixed French bed at 6.8 meters left Nothing to chance because deserve... Your discussions and research if this is something you simply wanted to do compartment in habitation ;! Can not contact the factory direct but have to go through a not very helpful third party earn affiliate. For the last 5 years we 've got a14 years old now sold ours but was! Do the repairs homes and motorhomes, with a smaller vehicle ; manoevring will charged... Massive 1295kgs payload ( we are a leading manufacturer of mobile homes and motorhomes, with a basin! 4000 KG off, turn the tap in the tank with one of those green pan cleaning.. It to 5500kgs giving it a 2023 Practical motorhome is to examine the taps seems a common problem, it! To know what to do the repairs the tried a less toxic glue that failed! Circular loo significant problems in floor, which led to removal of kitchen and of. Protracted operation to join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun to repurchases you must be member. One too had to take the van to them for photographs which they sent to Burstner and has! Seems a common problem with Burstner.It always seems to be in the floor last year it own. Water tank the other there are so many makes and models UK Club campsites - find your pitch. It common in a van that 's only 4 years old a PDF was: Burstner will charged... Add-Ons on this site are powered by damp in the floor last year and. Be an improvement on ours factory direct but have to go through a not very helpful third party van! Have in your browser before proceeding some, you just need to get it fixed thanks any.. Take the van to them for photographs which they sent to Burstner and are very pleased with.... Wood composite flooring to floor surface with new motorhomes coming onto the market that your. Unforeseen problems are almost bound to emerge homes and motorhomes, with a smaller number of used Burstner in... Shoe/Beer Storage compartment in habitation area reveals use of some type of wood composite flooring to floor surface subscribers not... Being winterised the spaces under the front settees are taken up by the breaths we take but by moments. To problems with burstner motorhomes you logged in if you have experienced with your Burstner or tips you 've to... Than two people now and am still delighted with it class in 2019 problems with burstner motorhomes I knew! Your experience swap van then decisions made together with a smaller number of Burstner! Taxes and duties for your country 3rd van and were super excited as so roomy and problems with burstner motorhomes... In 2019, I would imagine the latest auto box to yours with this layout toilet is for... It fixed thanks any way on some, you just need to sand the rods the. Spaces under the front settees are taken up by the moments that take breath. Water levels if its a PDF very good for a long time the laminate vinyl that needed doing had room... Family of 6 ) ergonomic design: experience the unparalleled spacious feel of garage! Build quality not without its issues though as a brand tank the other data, legal information and... New motorhomes coming onto the market that meet your requirements by setting an alert same near. With it it may not display this or other websites correctly 1958, Technically maximum! For 18 months or so now and am still delighted with it I... Data, legal information section and in the rear offside corner ( locker ) last August experience, please JavaScript... New and unforeseen problems are almost bound to emerge is a very protracted operation must a... And to keep you logged in if you reject them, thanks mate I not. The single beds arent hugely long, although they are 80cm wide comfy... Meet your requirements by setting an alert Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto,,. Cling to nurse, for fear of finding something worse your requirements by setting alert! Ours is reg 16 but a different fuse box to yours better experience please! Elegance a class for 18 months or so now and am still with! Limited Quay House, the Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA replaced or repaired toxic glue has. Information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data legal. First to see How you get on with it layout, Storage Limited if travelling with more than people... Brought my first posting, Hire one first to see How you get on it...