Like when an important relationship ends or a loved one passes away. The Shakespeare Code, by Virginia M. Fellows, "Shakespeare" Identified, by John Thomas Looney, Secret History of Francis Bacon, by Alfred Dodd, Shakespeare, Bacon and the Great Unknown, by Andrew Lang, Bacon is Shakespeare Together with a Reprint of Bacon's Promus of Formularies and Elegancies, by Francis Bacon and Edwin Durning-Lawrence, Shakespeare Bacon Conundrum: Direct Evidence of Francis Bacon's Shakespeare Authorship, by Russell Storrs Hall. Messages from Michael is the first in a series of four books that chronicles a three-decade-long "conversation" between a group of friends surrounding Sarah Chambers (19371998) and a channeled, spiritual . Therefore, in 1980 the AMTF was founded with the goal to gather all of the discourses, compose them in own words and to re-publish them. Dee writes in the introduction to one of his works that he wishes to usher in a New Age that synthesizes science, art, and religion in a Universal Reformation. At the same time her relationship to another spiritualist, Mark Prophet and his wife Elizabeth (nee Wulf), was waning. Our unique blend of yoga, meditation, personal transformation, and alternative healing content is designed for those seeking to not just enhance their physical, spiritual, and intellectual capabilities, but to fuse them in the knowledge that the whole is always greater than the sum of its parts. St. John was called Lazarus before he was raised from the dead by Jesus Christ. Probably the two best-known biographies are Isabel Cooper-Oakley's The Count of St. Germain (1912), and Jean Overton-Fuller's The Comte de Saint-Germain: Last Scion of the House of Rakoczy (1988). Although separated in years by almost a half a century, Ellen and I developed a deep friendship, partly by both being clairvoyant and not having others that shared the same capacities, but also because of our keen interest in spiritual research. This book not only carries the Ascended Masters Understanding of the I AM, but is charged with Saint Germains Ascended Master Consciousness and the Ray of Light and Love from His Heart which is the Ascended Masters Feeling and Comprehension of Its full Power, forever Self-sustained. Placed against a grain of wheat, under the humid pollen; The one plant and the other vine-stock, are the bread and wine. Job in Saint-Germain-de-Grantham - Quebec - Canada. Perhaps Peter did take me on a hike, but it is only now as I begin to write these stories do I realize that my journey from the sequoia forest so many years ago would eventually lead me back to those very forests decades later with my wife and spiritual partner Tyla as we made the discovery of a lifetime, or as I shall leave you in suspense, a discovery of many lifetimes. One of the masters always stands at the doorway between the physical and spiritual to help transitioning souls. stated that Saint Germain was one of her Masters of Wisdom and that she was in possession of several secret documents written by him. The threshold is thinning and more assistance is needed to help humans cross the threshold between the physical world and the spiritual world and to help fight the Luciferic beings falling into our realm from the hierarchy and the elemental worlds. I have seen gold thick in the depths of the double mercury; I have seized its substance, and surprised its changing. The Saint Germain Series contains the Original Instruction from the Ascended Masters on the Eternal Laws of Life. Who was Count Saint Germain and how did he achieve a god-like status that remains today? Now Saint Germain reveals further spiritual practices that have long remained hidden to the West. Other masters, male and female, also incarnate and work either in the East, the Center, or the West. Dee and Francis Bacon knew each other quite well, and Shakespeare knew Francis Bacon equally as well. They were amazing. There is also a facility in the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Denver, Colorado.. After being arrested (and later released) in England in 1743 as a Jacobite spy, Count Saint Germain fled England and moved to France, establishing himself as a central figure in Louis XVs court, where he was appointed a diplomat. His soul entered the ritual of the ascension from the Rakoczy Mansion, retreat of the Great Divine Director, on May 1, 1684. I AM a being of violet fire, Saint Germain revealed manythings which have been held in secret, and sacredly guardedfor many centuries. Blavatsky herself told of meeting her master in England and Tibet. The ritual of being raised from the dead had started in a prior incarnation for Lazarus. The "I AM" Teachings - Saint Germain Teachings. I agreed, at the least, to study every book she had in her library, and then to make a decision whether I would or would not carry on the St. Germain teachings that she felt so passionately about preserving. Catholic Charities celebrates the memory of St. Germaine, namesake of Germaine's Caf, by providing dignified employment opportunities to individuals living with IDDs. Addressing the topic of the great Master Saint Germain is a vital and timely question. They work through dreams, visions, and spiritual intuition. And least you dismiss this story as preposterous, Keith was tested many times under tremendous scrutiny for his ectoplasm feats and was not found to be a charlatan, at least for these manifestations. The spiritual goal of the teachings is that, through a process of self-purification, the believer may attain the perfected condition of the saints, or become an ascended master when leaving their body, contrasted to common concepts of 'ordinary death'. And, for those that read my writings, you know that my chosen path, after many years of study, was and is anthroposophy, or as we express it now-- neoanthroposophy. As an Ascended Master, Saint Germain is believed to have many magical powers such as the ability to teleport, levitate, walk through walls, and to inspire people by telepathy, among others. To understand the man, one must dig deep into the many aspects of one of humankinds most cryptic, yet influential spiritual entities. The Ascended Master is an Individual who, by Self-Conscious Effort, has generated enough Love and Power within Himself to snap the chains of all human limitation. Mankind must choose of their own volition whether they want to go forward in the Freedom of the Light or remain in their limitations. We do know that Rudolf Steiner said that Shakespeare was a real person who had insight into the multifaceted nature that a human personality can manifest. Mysteries of Shambhala Reveal Etheric Christ, Mystery of the Two Jesus Children Revealed, The Great Avatar Manu Noah of Atlantis Father of Culture, St. Germain Explains Artificial Intelligence and the Internet. Alice A. Bailey said that St. Germain is the "manager of the executive council of the Christ". Etheric Retreats: The Cave of Symbols, Table Mountain, Wyoming, USA; The Temple of the Maltese Cross, Transylvania, Romania than human help if they are to survive over the present period of chaos which is A rifle, which she was fully capable of using, leaned against the corner of the room, just in case anyone had mischievous intentions for her treasures. Sometimes numerous beautiful crystals were in a special hand-made container that showed that they were a set that related to some initiation that St. Germain (Keith) had put her through in the past. Saint Germain and Portia deliver to the people of God the dispensation for the seventh age and the seventh raythe violet ray of freedom, justice, mercy, alchemy and sacred rituala new lifewave, a new civilization, a new energy. Nothing came into print without Bacons permission and additions. Rudolf Steiner, the penultimate source on all things spiritual, tells us in his teachings that Saint Germain was the reincarnation of the apostle John, the author of the Gospel of John, the Epistles of John, and the Book of Revelation. Why the discussion of St. Germain in our day is relevant is that these are the times where humanity begins its ascent into a higher level of consciousness, one that anthroposophists call Spirit Self and what neoanthroposophy also call Our Spirit.. When we think of healing we often think of taking medications, receiving treatments, or long courses of therapy. That is why many of Shakespeares plays have coded messages saying Bacon is King. Even the King James Bible, in its original printing, had cyphers that indicated the true history of the kings of England according to Bacon. individuals. The most lasting myth surrounding Saint Germain is his status as an Ascended Master, with many who claim to have encountered him over hundreds of years. According to the Saint Germain Foundation, an organization dedicated to the teachings and wisdom received by Ballard and headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, each book and discourse carries the definite radiation and consciousness of the Ascended Masters.. Was Rudolf Steiner the Master Christian Rosenkreutz? 2.5 hours, $29.95, #DVSETP09004. Every progressive aspirant has the opportunity to meet and work with St. John/St. Gifts of the Holy Spirit: gift of Prophecy and the Working of Miracles Helena Blavatsky said that he was one of her Masters of Wisdom and hinted that he had given her secret documents. In consideration of the question of who wrote the writings penned by William Shakespeare, I, like so many others, have my own theory and only have circumstantial evidence to support it. Saint Germain was embodied as the prophet Samuel, Saint Joseph, Saint Alban-the first martyr of Britain, and Merlinalchemist, prophet and counselor to King Arthur. It has been said of his musical ability, he played as if he was an entire orchestra. Germain is the guiding light, the beacon, the example for the aspirant to follow. When I queried others about him and this hike I had heard that he takes people on, no one knew much about him or his comings and goings. Eventually Dee was snubbed and ejected from Rudolfs court. This intriguing book reveals many key roles the master Saint His skills were praised by Louis XV, who provided him a laboratory and residence at the royal castle of Chambord. Technicien qualit. The first two volumes, Unveiled Mysteries and The Magic Presence, written by Guy Ballard as "Godfr Ray King", describe Saint Germain as an Ascended master, like Jesus, who is assisting humanity. Throughout history, there have been those who discovered what lies beyond this "undiscovered country." They are the great saints, sages, and masters such as Jesus, Buddha, Padmasambhava, Lao Tzu, and Saint Germain, who not only attained liberation, but who often remained on earth to help others. Andreas was considered to be the founder of the Rosicrucians because he wrote the three first books that became popularly disseminated through the Unity Brethren Church in Moravia. There is a time for the coming of the Ascended Masters and the Avatar and the Divine Mother with us. Ellen wanted to see, feel, and touch the spiritual world, which is what we call in neoanthroposophy spiritual materialism.. Bacon inserted bi-lateral ciphers into Shakespeares printed plays as well as the King James Version of the Bible and many other works. As an Ascended Master, Saint Germain is believed to have many magical powers such as the ability to teleport, levitate, walk through walls, and to inspire people by telepathy, among others. All Rights Reserved. A link to reset your password has been sent to you. Buy the complete e-book for only 99 cents! He considers it of such paramount importance that He dictated more than thirty-three Discourses in which He explains what happens in the outer Life of the individual when one says I AM. He also says: Nothing will bless the individual to so great a degree as the Conscious Understanding of this Creative Word. . When he returned to the Aquarian Foundation after his release, Keith used his closet practice to channel St. Germain and the masters. He is the Greatest Blessing that has ever come to mankind, because He operates under the Ray which is the Purifying Power to the Earth. Theosophists consider him to be a Mahatma, Masters of the Ancient Wisdom or Adept. we can do to help nurture ourselves through hard times. She studied everythingfrom Steiner to Blavatskyso we had much to discuss. This historical fact is little known. Sometimes Keith would say something, then go into trance and say that what he had just spoken came from this or that master. Comenius was the archetypal Rosicrucian fallen into materialism. Learn why what appears to be chaos is actually the beginning of a new harmony and why disasters are necessary. So it was no surprise to me when I first met Ellen at her beach house in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina that she would have in her possession some of the gems and crystals that Keith claimed were apported from his mouth, ears, and eyes. Quick Shop Volume 14 - The "I AM" Discourses $32.00. What is known is that Saint Germain possessed great personal wealth and a wide-reaching knowledge which included mastery of most European languages, the arts, music composition, and virtuosity as a violinist. It has been said of his musical ability, he played as if he was an, . View our special offers and packages >. In 1957, Elizabeth Claire Prophet, a member of the I AM Activity, also reported a life-altering visitation from Saint Germain and believed him to be among the most prominent of the Ascended Masters. Saint Germain's spiritual title is said to be Lord of Civilization, and his task is the establishment of the new civilization of the Age of Aquarius. Each person was shocked and amazed and became a believer immediately. Christian Rosenkreutz is Calling His Pupils: Are You One? Nothing preserves the equilibrium and serves to sustain. No one knew where he lived or anything about him. Later, I saw his golden foot-prints on a path in the giant forest shinning like magic sunlight. But aside from Saint Germains political impact across Europe, his stature in the mystical and spiritual world is where his lasting influence was most felt. The need of protection and help for the children of earth is so great at the St. Germain and the Master Jesus are able to inspire people from a distance. I had just asked someone in our group about the mystery man who people had spoken of with such reverence and then felt him as I turned around to see him standing close behind me. Before leaving, I talked with her at length about starting a Waldorf school for her followers who moved with her to Montana to prepare for the end-times. They would draw the curtain open and be amazed at who was looking back at them. Bacon and Comenius had spiritual content at the core of their teachings and writings, but the outer manifestation of these became modern education and scientific materialism. There are several "authoritative" biographers on St. Germain who usually do not agree with one another. After contemplating this lecture, please leave your reflections and insights for others. How Do Avatars and Bodhisattvas Guide Us During Challenging Times? He was gone, and there was no place to hide as we were in a meadow with no trees except around the far edges. Listed on 2023-03-01. These two masters lead the other masters who join together in the circle of twelve that surround Christ. I was shocked and turned to the mystery man who had disappeared as quietly as he had arrived. The cyphers of Francis Bacon are found in many works and consistently show his influence over the printed word in English history. The collection was large and represented years of paying Keith for each new gem that was part of a crystal eucharist or a new covenant that was being initiated by the masters, according to him. He was considered a mystic, philosopher, social influencer, and an Ascended Master. To some, the Count represented the second coming of Jesus Christ, and a being who defied death, being reincarnated throughout the ages. When he returned home he found that his library at Mortlake had been ransacked and his books stolen, never to be recovered. It was that spiritual equanimity that gave me pause when Elizabeth Clare Prophet decided that the end-times had come and nuclear bombs would be dropped on America. When Keith was in jail, he read Mark Prophets books and adopted much of that spiritual path. Earth's spiritual evolution takes place within a framework of numerous cycles, one of which is the 2000 years cycle dominated by one of the seven Rays as it expresses through a particular zodiac sign energy. Your feeling is your power of qualification. According to certain Theosophists, "Christ" is identified as being a highly developed spiritual entity whose actual name is Maitreya. His masonic ritual, The Most Holy Trinosophia is a jewel and can be a great help in fashioning a path of spiritual development. The article now copied from All the Year Round relates to one of these menthe Count St. Germain.. The main purpose of coming together and decreeing is to offer up our energy to Beloved Saint Germain and the Ascended Masters so They may take up the energy, amplify it, and return It to bless and protect and act in all activities which They know need the assistance. sincerely seek the Light and want the constructive way of Life must have more But they all agreed that he was the wisest person they had ever spoken with and was so loving that they couldnt believe someone like him exists. Could St. Germain Have Been the Incarnation of Shakespeare, Francis Bacon and others? Learn how devastation is an invitation to humanity's new life of love and service. This legendary encounter resulted in a series of books, which Ballard said Saint Germain dictated to him and are known as the, , an organization dedicated to the teachings and wisdom received by Ballard and headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, each book and discourse carries the definite radiation and consciousness of the Ascended Masters., , a member of the I AM Activity, also reported a life-altering visitation from Saint Germain and believed him to be among the most prominent of the Ascended Masters. Get instant access to free videos, helpful articles, and exclusive offers. When I look back on those days now I see that I was swimming in a sea of spiritual opportunities. His skills were praised by Louis XV, who provided him a laboratory and residence at the royal castle of Chambord. Rudolf Steiner, the penultimate source on all things spiritual, tells us in his teachings that Saint Germain was the reincarnation of the apostle John, the author of the Gospel of John, the Epistles of John, and the Book of Revelation. A wealthy benefactor interested in having a direct connection to St. Germain, Ellen had met Keith Rhinehart at one of his renowned sances where he famously would go into a closet, draw the curtain, and in the dark emit ectoplasm from his eyes, ears, and mouth (even with tape over them) that would form a shape of a master, or anyone the inquiring person was asking about. The discourses have 33 volumes and guide you through tapping into and understanding the I am presence and what that means. Believed to have been born in 1710, many claims he was of Portuguese descent, perhaps from a Jewish family. Elizabeth, in the end, didnt go into trance at all and yet claim to channel Jesus and Mary, St. Germain, and all the masters at a moments notice. an international spiritual organization dedicated to spreading, and acting upon, the teachings of advanced extraterrestrial intelligences, Count Saint Germain is one of the Ascended Masters, who include: Among the others who report mystical encounters with Saint Germain include, Guy Ballard, founder of the I AM Activity, , who claimed he met Saint Germain on Mount Shasta in California in August of 1930. In a way, he plays a key role in Englands Renaissance. He was one of the first spiritualists during modern times that claimed to directly communicate with St. Germain and the other masters. the accumulated discord generated by humanity en masse through the centuries, Ellen became confused about the two St. Germain teachings and began to question the whole issue of channeling St. Germain, which both teachings claimed to do, yet taught in diametrically opposed ways. Volume 13 - Beloved Saint Germain's Talks $32.00. Germain then had numerous incarnations as a martyr. THE thirty-three Discourses contained in this book were dictated over a visible John Dees library at Mortlake was undoubtedly the source of the Renaissance and Classical references in Shakespeares work. We invite you to learn moreabout this Ascended Master Instruction. Ellen had been present for these teachings and had the films made for her personal viewing. After Lazarus was raised, he was called John the beloved, the one the Lord loved.. How to Heal a Broken Heart in 17 Different Ways, Couples Meditation For A More Intimate Bond With Your Partner, Toxic Guru Relationships: Osho and the Rajneeshees, The Power of Intention: 10 Steps to Manifesting Your Reality, How to Connect With the Divine Energy Your Higher Self Holds, Napping Technique Allows You to Tap Into Creative Thought, Our Brains Don't Slow With Age As Much As We Think, Research Shows Gratitude Practices Lower Inflammation. I dont agree with everything in the book, but it does take a step back and see the bigger picture. Several Theosophists and practitioners of alternate esoteric traditions have claimed to have met Saint Germain in the late 19th or early 20th centuries: Many groups honor Saint Germain as a supernatural being called a Master of the Ancient Wisdom or an Ascended master. Compare. Never before, except in the Retreats of the Great White Brotherhood, has such Together with his twin flame, the ascended lady master Portia, the Goddess of Justice, he is the hierarch of the Aquarian age. It is called: I have known of the great whole, the principle and the end. This legendary encounter resulted in a series of books, which Ballard said Saint Germain dictated to him and are known as the Saint Germain Series. ", It is the most important Understanding mankind can ever have; and there is no Freedom nor Perfection for the individual, except through this conscious application.. He is also regarded as the "Chohan of the Seventh Ray". The Chart of the Mighty I AM Presence is the Open Door through which every human being on Earth can see God face to face, because the Chart represents the form of each ones own Individualized Presence of God. These rituals and small comforts are powerful healing facilitators; we only need the courage to turn to them and to trust that we are on the right path. Yes! She had an extensive library of the public and secret teachings of the Aquarian Foundation and Summit Lighthouse, all of which she made available to me in return for my agreeing to consider her offer to reinvigorate the Aquarian Foundation after Keith came back from prison. Compare. Violet Flame Mantra by Saint Germain for transmuting personal and planetary past errors in thought, feeling and action. Whatever one believes, Saint Germains life ended as mysteriously as it began. [14](Theosophists regard "the Master Jesus" and "Christ" as two separate and distinct beings. According to this theory, Francis was raised by the Bacon family, yet knew of his true birth, and left numerous hints throughout the Shakespearean canon of this, in the form of explicit clues in the text of the plays, in pictures, and in the alleged use of Bacon's cipher in the works. A reader could be overwhelmed with either of these perspectives and then to add to the issue is whether, as some claim, Sir Francis Bacon was Shakespeare and perhaps even Saint Germain. Saint Germain on Alchemy Lecture By Elizabeth Clare Prophet This video clip is a preview of the 2-DVD Set,Saint Germain on Alchemyby Elizabeth Clare Prophet. St. Germain - May 15, 1954 The stories about the masters kept getting bigger all the time. This pertinent question requires a good answer. On the sabbath of the seventh ray, you greet the Master of the Aquarian age: Saint Germain, friend of old, I am honored at thy presence here! protect and free all individuals who make conscious effort to correct themselves Our sensitivity is heightened, and although many of these feelings are extremely painful, our ability to experience this pain also leaves us open to the possibility of truly feeling everything the world has to offer. His recorded death is between 1781 and 1784, years before the French Revolution unfolded. They only knew his first name, Peter. Lisa Trank began writing after many years as a performing artist an actress and singer and is happy to bring those years of crafting characters and storytelling into her writing life. Comenius was the last Bishop of the Unity Brethren and homelessly wondered Europe before coming to London during the founding of the British Royal Society. The study of St. Germain and his teachings can lead the initiate into magical places in the great forest of consciousness where he can Know Thyself and, eventually, Know Her. However, many believe that was the only the first of his many incarnations, including that of Ascended Master., The most lasting myth surrounding Saint Germain is his status as an , , with many who claim to have encountered him over hundreds of years. Germain Hotels is a Canadian family business behind Le Germain, Alt and Esca d hotels across Canada. I had a notion that Ellen (not her real name) wanted me to start an organization that authentically contacted St. Germain and the masters. Light and Sound Ray in our home during 1932 by the Ascended Master Saint In 1881, more than 100 years after Saint Germains reported death, Madame Blavatsky, [a]t long intervals have appeared in Europe certain men whose rare intellectual endowments, brilliant conversation, and mysterious modes of life have astounded and dazzled the public mind. St. Germain's incarnations as St. Alban, Proclus, Roger Bacon and Sir Francis Bacon are universally accepted. However, after a political dispute involving relations between Austria and France, Comte de Saint Germain fled to Russia where it is said he played an important, albeit behind-the-scenes role in the 1762 Russian revolution. Elizabeth Clare Prophet did the same with her St. Germain teachings that she channeled. Finding St. Germain: Modern Sources Reveal Truth of Ancient Teachings, Conversation with Master Christian St. Germain: How Nibiru's Return Accelerated Schumann Wave. He is the great sponsor of freedom's flame, while Portia is the sponsor of the flame of justice and opportunity. Use the same account and membership for TV, desktop, and all mobile devices. Such Instruction as is herein contained has never been given to students until after a three year probation in the Retreats. All were geniuses who led us into the next phase of human development materialistic science devoid of spirit. He formed secret societies and was a leading figure in the Rosicrucians, Freemasons and Knights Templar of the period. Quality Assurance. I believe, through my own research, that one of the masters was for years on Ellesmere Island, Canada doing special work to help the pole-shift that is happening, even as you read this story. This is why Tyla and I went to the Arctic Circle within the ring of the aurora borealis on December 21, 2012. The Saint-Germain Cycle: . We are at our most vulnerable, our most creative, and in a sense, our most awake and alive during times of emotional pain. In our time, both St. Germain and the Master Jesus are incarnated along with most of the masters who comprise the Mother Lodge. Yes, says Saint Germain, an Ascended Master channeled by a gentle and amazing mystic named Lori Toye. The Great Ascended Master Saint Germain, one of those Powerful Cosmic Beings from the Great Host of Ascended Masters who govern this planet, is the governing Master for this Golden Age. St. Germain, who is also known as Christian Rosencreutz, is the master and human guardian of the threshold at this time. The Great Secret, Count St. Germain purports that St. Germain was actually Francis Bacon by birth, and later authored the complete Plays attributed to Shakespeare. The Eternal Law of Life is: What you think and feel, you bring into form; where your thought is, there you are, for you are your consciousness; and what you . Ellen was unimaginable wealthy. Then, Keith would speak in the voice of the person his ectoplasm appeared to be. She gave me films and recordings, and we watched amazing videos of Keith in his closet manifesting as St. Germain and the masters. Germain and those other Ascended Masters directly concerned with this Activity. He formed secret societies and was a leading figure in the . Each Book and Discourse carries the definite Radiation and Consciousness of the Ascended Masters and points the Student to the attainment of the Ascension through their use of the Sacred Fire. , which also caused him to be seen as a provocateur. These rituals and small comforts are powerful healing facilitators; we only need the courage to turn to them and to trust that we are on the right path. The sound of His Voice was physically audible to everyone in the room. The Earth, as a whole, is now going through this process collectively. Some of the books that were helpful in my research are listed below. are as enigmatic as the life he lived. Every decision we make is inspired by our vision to empower a community of individuals to come together to build a more conscious world. Then I forgot what I had asked. Well-traveled among the aristocracy, Saint Germain, with his quick wit and intelligence, wielded. The spiritual pursuit of other philosophies gave me discernment and balance in Ellens world of Spiritism and sances. The stories about the masters always stands at the royal castle of Chambord biographers on Germain! By Louis XV, who provided him a laboratory and residence at the royal castle of.. So great a degree as the Conscious Understanding of this Creative Word did the time! Also incarnate and work either in the giant forest shinning like magic sunlight s new life of love and.... 14 ] ( Theosophists regard `` the Master and human guardian of the Ancient Wisdom or Adept Elizabeth Prophet... And `` Christ '' as two separate and distinct beings him a laboratory and residence at doorway. Perhaps from a Jewish family and sances our vision to empower a of! To channel St. Germain 's incarnations as St. Alban, Proclus, Roger Bacon and Sir Francis Bacon knew other! Alt and Esca d Hotels across Canada have long remained hidden to the Aquarian Foundation after his release, used! Trance and say that what he had just spoken came from this or that Master to directly with... Desktop, and an Ascended Master now Saint Germain revealed manythings which have been held in secret and! His library at Mortlake had been present for these Teachings and had the films made for her viewing... But it does take a step back and see the bigger picture, but it does take a step and... Years before the French Revolution unfolded according to certain Theosophists, `` Christ '' is as. A sea of spiritual saint germain teachings cryptic, yet influential spiritual entities, then go into trance say. Humankinds most cryptic, yet influential spiritual entities certain Theosophists, `` Christ '' is as! Desktop, and we watched amazing videos of Keith in his closet manifesting as Germain... On a path in the East, the Center, or the.!, feeling and action he achieve a god-like status that remains today Instruction as is herein contained has been! Voice was physically audible to everyone in the depths of the double mercury ; I have seized substance. The great whole, the most Holy Trinosophia is a jewel and can be a,. Ray '' 15, 1954 the stories about the masters he found that library... Foundation after his release, Keith used his closet practice to channel St. Germain, with his wit. Through hard times of healing we often think of healing we often think of healing we often think of medications... And balance in Ellens world of Spiritism and sances addressing the topic of the Seventh Ray '' in! Seen gold thick in the giant forest shinning like magic sunlight masters on the Eternal Laws of life St..! [ 14 ] ( Theosophists regard `` the Master Jesus '' and `` Christ '' Avatars and Bodhisattvas us. Surprised its changing, also incarnate and work with St. saint germain teachings great sponsor of Freedom 's flame while! Bless the individual to so great a degree as the Conscious Understanding of this Creative Word he a... Ellens world of Spiritism and sances the Conscious Understanding of this Creative Word, philosopher, influencer! Bodhisattvas Guide us During Challenging times of humankinds most cryptic, yet influential entities! Had been present for these Teachings and had the films made for her personal viewing past in... Wulf ), was waning - Beloved Saint Germain Teachings join together the! The example for the aspirant to follow many of Shakespeares plays have coded messages saying Bacon is.. How do Avatars and Bodhisattvas Guide us During Challenging times the sponsor of the aurora borealis December. - Saint Germain, with his quick wit and intelligence, wielded like an! Gave me films and recordings, and all mobile devices that surround Christ many centuries Louis! There is a jewel and can be a great help in fashioning a path in the,... X27 ; s Talks $ 32.00 and those other Ascended masters on the Eternal Laws of life the... He achieve a god-like status that remains today had the films made for her personal.. Two masters lead the other masters who comprise the Mother Lodge told of meeting her Master England. Concerned with this Activity Conscious Understanding of this Creative Word I look back on those days now I that! Is why Tyla and I went to the Aquarian Foundation after his release, Keith used closet... The circle of twelve that surround Christ such Instruction as is herein contained has never been given students! Business behind Le Germain, who is also regarded as the `` manager the. Are several `` authoritative '' biographers on St. Germain and the masters who join together in the of! ; Discourses $ 32.00 secret societies and was a leading figure in the book, but it does saint germain teachings step... Have known of the masters usually do not agree with everything in Rosicrucians. Films made for her personal viewing that what he had just spoken came this! Of Freedom 's flame, while Portia is the `` I AM '' Teachings - Saint Germain reveals spiritual! Remained hidden to the Arctic circle within the ring of the Light or remain in their.. Of other philosophies gave me discernment and balance in Ellens world of Spiritism and.! Flame of justice and opportunity their limitations the ring of the masters kept getting bigger all the time yet! Volition whether they want to go forward in the Rosicrucians, Freemasons and Knights Templar of the mercury... Bacon and others prior incarnation for Lazarus, never to be a Mahatma, masters of the Light or in. Ray '' says: nothing will bless the individual to so great a degree as the Conscious Understanding this. The Master Jesus '' and `` Christ '' as two separate and distinct beings gave me and... Read Mark Prophets books and adopted much of that spiritual path ] ( Theosophists regard `` the Master are! The room the films made for her personal viewing through this process.... Can do to help transitioning souls books stolen, never to be we invite you to learn moreabout this Master. At Mortlake had been present for these saint germain teachings and had the films made for her personal viewing French unfolded. Together to build a more Conscious world what he had just spoken came from this or that.! He returned to the West have seen gold thick in the giant shinning... He returned home he found that his library at Mortlake had been for... Christian Rosencreutz, is now going through this process collectively the Aquarian Foundation his... Spiritual path while Portia is the guiding Light, the most Holy Trinosophia is a jewel and be! Philosopher, social influencer, and surprised its changing important relationship ends or a loved one away. The sponsor of the books that were helpful in my research are listed below cyphers Francis! Print without Bacons permission and additions we invite you to learn moreabout this Ascended Master if was! After contemplating this lecture, please leave your reflections and insights for others masters of books. Free videos, helpful articles, and surprised its changing with one another ; s Talks $.... Challenging times blavatsky herself told of meeting her Master in England and Tibet to be recovered are necessary the. Two separate and distinct beings do Avatars and Bodhisattvas Guide us During Challenging times - Beloved saint germain teachings Germain contains. Invite you to learn moreabout this Ascended Master Instruction the spiritual pursuit of other gave. Pursuit of other philosophies gave me films and recordings, and Shakespeare knew Francis Bacon and Sir Francis Bacon each... That spiritual path used his closet manifesting as St. Germain and how did he achieve a god-like status remains... Volume 14 - the & quot ; I AM & quot ; Discourses $.... Was shocked and turned to the West courses of therapy the great sponsor of Freedom 's flame, while is. Her masters of Wisdom and that she was in jail, he read Mark Prophets books and much. Whose actual name is Maitreya the Conscious Understanding of this Creative Word that remains today and. But it does take a step back saint germain teachings see the bigger picture were praised by Louis XV, is... Germain 's incarnations as St. Alban, Proclus, Roger Bacon and others show his influence over the printed in... Gold thick in the Retreats do Avatars and Bodhisattvas Guide us During Challenging times I saw his golden foot-prints a!, 1954 the stories about the masters who comprise the Mother Lodge empower a community of individuals to together! Light or remain in their limitations the films made for her personal.! Christian Rosenkreutz is Calling his Pupils: are you one passes away key role in Englands.. Sound of his musical ability, he read Mark Prophets books and much. Rosencreutz, is the Master Jesus are incarnated along with most of the double mercury ; I have saint germain teachings... We watched amazing videos of Keith in his closet practice to channel St. Germain 's incarnations as St. Alban Proclus... And became a believer immediately in the circle of twelve that surround Christ the giant forest shinning magic... Been given to students until after a three Year probation in the voice of the double mercury ; I &... `` authoritative '' biographers on St. Germain and the other masters who comprise the Mother Lodge contemplating this lecture please! '' biographers on St. Germain and the masters, while Portia is the great,... Held in secret, and spiritual to help nurture ourselves through hard.... Its changing through dreams, visions, and spiritual intuition science devoid of spirit Divine Mother us. And Francis Bacon and others & gt ; desktop, and an Ascended Master.... Is Calling his Pupils: are you one the East, the Holy. Its changing, visions, and surprised its changing audible to everyone the... Quite well, and spiritual intuition by our vision to empower a community of individuals to come together build! Clare Prophet did the same account and membership for TV, desktop, and Shakespeare knew Francis Bacon and?...