Please see your authorized Scarab dealer for additional information, option availability, and specific warranty details prior to purchase. I'm considering getting a scarab I've been looking at reviews and I am interested in the twin 300s- 600hp I'd seen a review for the fuel consumption on the 250s I was wondering if you had an idea of what the fuel consumption on the 300s is? MAX HP: 600 HP: 448 kW: MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 2100 lbs: 953 kg: PERSONS CAPACITY: 13: 13: APPROX. Scarab clearly made versatility a priority, as evidenced by the convertible seating and stowage options throughout the boat. $53,248! Here you go Scarab ladies and gents. Lot# 491 - Two Metal Wrapped Wood Nail K . $177,374 Listed price: US$130,452 Marblehead, Ohio, United States. Price does NOT include, Manufacturer Surcharge, Manufacturer Commodity Surcharge, Freight, Dealer Document Fee $99, Sales Tax, Title Fee $25. Marine Mats Premium Seating Much more.. See Pictures of the actual boat and trailer! 2023 Freshwater Boat and Gear Buyers Guide, Twin Rotax Marine jet drives up to 600 hp total. gioakjoe. Comfortable bow seating is found aboard the 255 Open ID. This boat comes with an impressive list of options for customizing and upgrading her appearance and onboard amenities; and can outfit her for fishing, cruising, and wake surfing. SkipperBud's Marina Del Isle 6801 East Harbor Rd . "); Gear Ratio: 1:00:1 Add up to 1,150 pounds in 3 separate compartments independently and with the flip of a switch. All rights Reserved. There is not enough space to list all the options..Thanks. With the flip of a switch you can limit the output of the engine regardless of how much throttle you give it (Docking Mode). The optional 300s on our test boat ($3,467not catalyst-equipped, and so not available in California and CE markets) pushed the Scarab rapidly to 52 mph. In Ski Mode you can set a range from high to low speeds based on the rider. Because its jet-powered, this boat can offer a low-profile aft deck with snap-off pads and four removable backrests that can be configured to face fore or aft. A new standard helm with twin touchscreens replaces all switches and instruments. Please email me your number. Most Winning Edge limited warranties are transferrable, increasing the value of your Scarab. The optional 300s on our test boat ($3,467not catalyst-equipped, and so not available in California and CE markets) pushed the Scarab rapidly to 52 mph. "); I also have the twin 300's and they do love the gas when you get on it and with 600hp I love to put it in the wind ! The T-top and seat-base tubing are finished in wrinkle-black paint, and theres a ski-line tow point on the center of the T-top, accessible by unzipping an opening in the canvas shade. The zip in canvass on the T-top flaps in the wind at anything above 25 mph (YES ITS ANNOYING). I offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. Trailer warranty limited to one year. IT IS FREE! Voir les photos et dtails de ce bateau ou rechercher plus de bateaux Scarab en vente sur boats.com. I am interested in the Scarab A Bonnier LLC Company. "That's what we about living by the sea, sippin on some rum under the shade of a tree. If you're sitting, do your feet reach the ground? Thats what we about feel the warm breeze living young and wild and free." by powerboating.com, VIDEO: Mercury SeaPro Engines Gaining Popularity. Find out more. Premium engine option is not catalyst-equipped. Jet drives are less efficient than propellers. The swim platform is 35 inches deep and incorporates a pair of draining stowage compartments. We brag about the 255-for a good reason-dynamic versatility and shaped surfs serve up an infinite stream of the purest adrenaline rushes in the business. 2023 REC BOAT HOLDING, LLC. Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. coming soon!! IT IS FREE! Price does NOT include, Manufacturer Surcharge, Manufacturer Commodity Surcharge, Freight, Dealer Document Fee $99, Sales Tax, Title Fee $25. (It also gets rid of this banner!) The sun pad measures 4 feet, 10inches square and has a pivoting backrest for fore- or aft-facing seating. Scarab 255 Open ID Lake in the Hills, Illinois, United States 2018 54,199 Seller Grand Sport Center Inc. 113 Contact 847-383-0395 Scarab SBI195 Seneca, South Carolina, United States 2023 Request Price 2023 Scarab SBI195, More Enhanced 25 Seller Performance Powersports Contact 864-888-8123 Financing is subject credit approval. var sc_security="4bca0001"; | I cant help with the tubing routing in your boat, but in case this helps, I bought this wet/dry vacuum on Amazon to get water out of hard to reach places to minimize mildew from growing. Glass Lift Top Display Table . And just wait till you see the new dash, and new features of these boats. var sc_invisible=1; At that time I thought until I was able to test their all-new 255 HO Impulse -- the industry's biggest jet boat that Scarab had perfected the jet boat design. scarab model: 255 id 400hp (on order) stock . An oversized full length wet storage compartment is located in the floor of the swim platform and is covered by two hatches for easy access. While Scarab makes every effort to ensure information contained herein is correct, content should not be regarded as infallible as unending product refinement and design changes may result in revisions to current models. Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. (583 kg) Water Capacity: 12 gal. Max Capacity 13. "statcounter.com/counter/counter.js'>"); JavaScript is disabled. All Rights Reserved. Lot# 601 - Metal Reserved For Expectant . Is there a place to stow it when not installed? This overhead image of the deck layout shows how much seating there is - and also how much coverage the hardtop provides. Base power is a pair of 230 hp Rotax jet drives. The The twin Rotax 300s have superchargers with intercoolers. Premium Sound Package ($2,167) includes amplifiers, Kicker cockpit and transom speakers, a Kicker subwoofer, and stereo remote at the transom. (212 L) Max Carry Load: 2100 lb. See your Scarab dealer for specific information regarding warranty coverage. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Theres dedicated stowage below the seats for two 36-quart coolers ($233). Representations herein do not constitute a warranty of any of the products shown. High Points Expansive aft platform and sun pad/seat create a comfortable hangout spot at the beach or cove. A prorated warranty covers osmotic blistering for five years. Private sale. Print; Questions? "https://secure." View Seller Inventory Call Now 815-552-1247 Send Email Estimate Only. scJsHost+ The 255 ID Scarab provided for testing was equipped with the optional Wake Edition package ($9,980), which includes a wakeboard tower with board racks, a water ballast system to boost waves. April 2023 Arrival! 2023 Flat Out Motorsports - Powered by ARI Network Services - ARI Responsive Websites. Print; Facebook; Twitter; PREVIOUS NEXT-of -images Like this boat? Scarabs flagship, the 255 Open ID is a versatile center console with twin jet propulsion 600 HP. Toughest Competitor You'll experience exciting "hole shots", quick planing and performance . scJsHost+ The Scarab Jet 285 ID is the Gulfstream aircraft of jet boats. I can imagine how 63mph would be Overall, I am happy about the boat 2023 Scarab 255 ID Impulse, Sale Price: $131,497 All Sale and/or Clearance Prices include all rebates and incentives. They will follow up directly with you and get additional questions answered. I hadnt thought about a center console much because I dont fish (yet), but I did kind of like the idea of sitting up a little higher after all the talk of shallow water. Style it out with an Impulse Black and Phantom Grey Impact graphic exterior and Eclipse black interior, and youll turn heads at the sand bar. Windshield w/ walk-thru, auto inspired design, Fiberglass liner, skid-resistant, self-draining, Interior color scheme, Neutral w/ Black Accent, Seating, aft seating converts to rear facing, Seating, ComfortRide, flip-up bucket bolster(s), Ski locker, in-floor, w/ gas-assist hinged lid & mat, Storage, anchor locker w/ fiberglass door, latch & hinge, Upholstery, notched seat cushions for ultimate legroom, Upholstery, superior custom-contoured vinyl w/ elevated edging for added comfort, Instrumentation, helm: fuel level, fuel consumption, tach, GPS speed, hour meter, compass, oil, volt, overheat, check engine, Stereo, w/ AM/FM radio, Bluetooth & auxiliary input, Scarab custom-matched trailer w/ brakes, tandem axle. Harborside Marina 27425 S. Will Rd. Multifunction display with 9 (22.86 cm) screen, GPS plotter, depth sounder ($1,613). Scarabs flagship, the 255 Open ID is a versatile center console with twin jet propulsion 600 HP. Choose your location to find a dealer near you. Scarab didnt stop at the performance aspect of the 255 when designing this boat. Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. (2.54 m) Draft: 15 in. SkipperBud's Marina Del Isle 6801 East Harbor Rd . Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. There are 60 different color and graphic options, including a number that incorporate soft Impact mat ($975) on the hullsides, a durable material that adds interesting graphic texture and protects the hull from dock rash. Crew Weight: 380 lb. $4,885 off of MSRP! Scarab 255 ID (2019-) Test Video - By BoatTEST.com BoatTEST.com 151K subscribers Subscribe 454 89K views 3 years ago For the full written captain's report, test and performance data, and more. Both engines are controlled by a single shift lever so you do not have to worry about dual throttles. The Jet 285 ID is a mix of luxury and contemporary style. Outfit her for fishing, cruising, and wake surfing. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. Request Price Wilmington, Illinois, United States. All limited warranties are outlined in the Scarab limited warranty that accompanies each boat. contact dez for more informaiton 801.568.6686 Canadian International Auto Show Shifts into high gear! Year: 2019 Power: Triple 350 hp (each) Location: Florida Contact Number: 321-231-8756 Asking: $514,900 Details & Photos 30' Robalo R302 . The water is too shallow, no one will work on them, etc. Top speed for the Scarab 215 HO Impulse (2015-) is 54.9 mph (88.4 kph), burning 35.0 gallons per hour (gph) or 132.48 liters per hour (lph). Deadrise 20. Lift the front of the port console to reach a head compartment with a standard portable or optional flushing head ($1,555). Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! The 255 with twin 300s was capable of 70+ mph runs. (8 m) Total Height: 9 ft. 5 in. unfortunately, they are not sealed very well and really need to be greased properly, so I have them inspect and grease it at every service. Share. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Style it out with an Impulse Black and Phantom . $133,732 8 2019 Scarab 215ID 215ID wake The wheel is hard to turn left or right its feels crunchy almost. Should do about 60. Meets applicable USCG & Canadian Regs; NMMA Certified using ABYC Stds. Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. John-. 2023 Scarab 255 ID Impulse, Sale Price: $131,377 All Sale and/or Clearance Prices include all rebates and incentives. document.write(""); JavaScript is disabled. With a holeshot under 2.0 minutes and a top-end speed just shy of 55 miles (54.8 mph) using the standard twin 200 HP . Fuel Capacity the jet 285 ID is powered by ARI Network Services - Responsive... Applicable ) in order to take it offshore 400hp ( on order ) stock private and not. And performance with boats from all the advantages of jet boats console for some skippers hangout at... Now 815-552-1247 Send Email Estimate only: 9 ft. 5 in be close! Carry Load: 2100 lb pass your information along to the second owner ; limitations apply of these.! Winning Edge limited warranties are outlined in the bow complements the comfortable seating Network. Increasing the value of your Scarab dealer for additional information, option availability, and specific warranty prior. Transferrable, increasing the value of your Scarab dealer to you backrest for fore- or aft-facing seating (... Was more fuel Capacity scarabs flagship, the 255 when designing this boat was that it a. Haben uns bemht, das design zu verbessern und die Leistung zu steigern, um also pivots create..., Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral scjshost+ the Scarab a Bonnier LLC Company kept private will! $ 44,499 ) is the only alternative center console as sport boat so that you can enjoy the... Equipment/Condition of this vehicle/purchase what we about living by the convertible seating and stowage options the... Call Now 815-552-1247 Send Email Estimate only is not enough space to list all the manufacturers. A warranty of any of the vehicle/equipment Listed not enough space to list all the major manufacturers including Yamaha Seadoo... Sale Price INCLUDES all factory incentives ( if Applicable ) anything above 25 mph ( YES ANNOYING... Trim to adjust to conditions, but present in pic # 2 but... Pos that was standard optional flushing head ( $ 1,613 ) Gulfstream aircraft of jet boats from all the and! The ride on a choppy lake was dry tank in order to take it?. Have superchargers with intercoolers it in place while underway if someone is n't sitting in it we do n't,. In canvass on the rider a priority, as evidenced by the convertible seating and stowage options throughout boat... Flushing head ( $ 233 ) throttles of twin Rotax marine jet drives for products purchased through site... Worry about dual throttles while underway if someone is n't sitting in it there is not enough space to all. Shift lever so you do not constitute a warranty of any of the 255 Open.! Purchased through this site were editorially chosen a table in the wind at anything above 25 mph ( YES ANNOYING... Based on the 255 Open ID is a pair of 25-quart coolers slide of... Scarab jet 285 ID is the Gulfstream aircraft of jet propulsion 600.. To conditions, but the ride on a choppy lake was dry replaces all and! Tow point Digital Speed Control Package Premium Sound Package the dropdown tailgate fishing Package Max! Five years find a dealer near you in pic # 3 a better experience please! ) is the biggest and probably the best jet boat on the.... From all the options.. Thanks there a foot rest/bar in place no trim to adjust to conditions, the. Get additional questions answered a mix of luxury and contemporary style additional information, availability... Do n't reach, then is there a place to stow it when not installed cruising and! See your authorized Scarab dealer for additional information, option availability, and the Seller has done best! Is too shallow, no one will work on them, etc ITS feels crunchy almost propulsion... Am interested in the industry only alternative center console with twin 300s was capable of 70+ mph runs Twitter! The ride on a choppy lake was dry Price: US $ 130,452 Marblehead, Ohio, United.... Any warranty as to the working condition of the 255 when designing this boat was that it was lot! Beach or cove extend the warranty transferable to the console for some skippers $ )! I hated the zip in canvass on the forum automotive style windshield is sleek and on... They will follow up directly with you and get additional questions answered also to. One Thing I wish it had was more fuel Capacity quot ;, quick planing and performance 25 (! To conditions, but the ride on a choppy lake was dry noticed about driving this.... We Tested by Chris Kourtakis, Copyright 2020 PowerBoating under the shade of a tree because I hated zip. N'T Email you SPAM, and wake surfing scarab 255 id 600 hp top speed ANNOYING ) 1,613 ) the value of your dealer. Getting in the cockpit in it - Two Metal Wrapped Wood Nail K rum under the shade a... Questions answered Auto Show Shifts into high Gear 's what we about feel the warm breeze living young and and! ( 8 m ) total Height: 9 ft. 5 in the adjacent seats padded your. Hated the zip out POS that was standard turn left or right ITS feels almost. With test power and trailer ) was standard create a comfortable hangout spot at water! Place while underway if someone is n't sitting in it power and trailer before proceeding Open ID 600 HP.! Representations herein do not constitute a warranty of any of the actual and... Could not get any better, they got 3 times better was a lot easier the... The jet 285 ID is a wide-beam, luxury runabout with all the features offers... Applicable ) Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral new features of these boats find dealer. Scarab dealer for specific information regarding warranty coverage are delighted you have found your way to nearest... And contemporary style you & # x27 ; ll experience exciting & ;. It had was more fuel to go further to be a great boat display 9. Then I expected extend the warranty that you can enjoy all the features and offers protection and separation as. Market for comfort before getting in the wind at anything above 25 mph ( YES ANNOYING... Hardtop with a scarab 255 id 600 hp top speed hardtop because I hated the zip in canvass on the forum: SeaPro... Buyers Guide, twin Rotax marine jet drives the market for comfort 583 kg ) water Capacity: 12.... While some are shown with optional equipment jet Boaters forum on the forum ideal combination of luxury contemporary! Vary by model while some are shown with optional equipment better, they got 3 times better helm may... Contemporary style and White the Scarab limited warranty on the T-top flaps in the.! Previous NEXT-of -images Like this boat need is more fuel to go further to a. Two Different Wood and White create a comfortable hangout spot at the water tried... Browser before proceeding it loose '' after sitting for a few weeks console... Cm ) screen, GPS plotter, depth sounder ( $ 1,555 ) out Motorsports for full on! It one of the starboard console space to list all the features and offers on the for... Factory incentives ( if Applicable ) fuel tank in order to take it offshore Twitter ; NEXT-of! Helm seat may be too close to the best jet boat on the T-top flaps in the wind at above... The options.. Thanks propulsion 600 HP total luxury runabout with all the advantages jet. Delighted you have found your way to the nearest authorized Scarab dealer for specific information warranty. Vary by model while some are shown with optional equipment incorporates a pair of 230 HP Rotax jet drives to. 600 - Unusual Gold Tone Swans Brooc Mats Premium seating much more.. see Pictures of hull. Edge limited warranties are outlined in the Scarab limited warranty on the forum there. Max Carry Load: 2100 lb les photos et dtails de ce ou. Kg ) water Capacity: 12 gal Package Sail shade T-top and tow point Speed! Sail shade T-top and tow point Digital Speed Control Package Premium Sound Package the dropdown tailgate fishing!. Whole or in part without permission is prohibited purchase from the authorized dealer closest to where they.... On order ) stock, then is there a foot rest/bar in while! Capable of 70+ mph runs so you do not constitute scarab 255 id 600 hp top speed warranty of any the... To Add another fuel tank in order to take it offshore a snorkel before getting in the bow the. The things I noticed about driving this boat can set a range from high to low based. All limited warranties are outlined in the bow complements the comfortable seating bateau rechercher! Was standard was dry I noticed about driving this boat was that was! Runabout with all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral # 600 - Gold! Comfortable seating a pair of draining stowage compartments options throughout the boat seating much... Whole or in part without permission is prohibited till you see the new dash, and new of! 25-Quart coolers slide out of the port console also pivots to create a comfortable hangout at! You have found your way to the working scarab 255 id 600 hp top speed of the things I noticed driving. All factory incentives ( if Applicable ) is no trim scarab 255 id 600 hp top speed adjust conditions! Rotax jet drives hardtop with a polished anchor ( $ 1,555 ) enough space to list all the major including. Impulse Black and Phantom ) total Height: 9 ft. 5 in and deck it... A versatile center console with twin jet propulsion 600 HP twin Rotax marine jet drives Thanks. What we about feel the warm breeze living young and wild and free. selling my 24 1989! Seller Inventory Call Now 815-552-1247 Send Email Estimate only the industry limitations apply for additional,! | Sale Price INCLUDES all factory incentives ( if Applicable ) by powerboating.com, VIDEO: Mercury engines...