The same is true with Star Wars fans, although their humor tends to lean heavily towards the inherent hilarity of droids and Wookies. Where does Kylo Ren get his creepy black clothes? What time is it when an AT-AT steps on your chronometer? One of her clever responses: I cant say. Scenes are another great feature you can enjoy with Siri on HomePod. What did the sweet potato say to Luke Skywalker?I Yam your father! We promise. Siri is the best, any Star Wars quote gives you the best responses 67 7 Star Wars Adventure movie Fantasy movie Sci-fi movie Movie 7 Comments Best Add a Comment DraykenDarkscale 4 yr. ago I, of course, had to try. Whats the difference between Boba Fett and a time machine operated by Marty McFly? Whether youre an originalist who thinks Star Wars begins and ends with the first trilogy, or you live and breathe Baby Yoda, there are plenty of Star Wars jokes just for you. Santa, reindeer and little elves are undoubtedly super-cute, but we should not forget about Darth Vader! Its worth noting, however, that even though Siri has never seen Star Wars, she still knows the movies plot and makes several jokes about the series. What did Leias adoptive parents say when she used to sleepwalk as a child?Uh-oh, its the rise of Skywalker. Our daily roundup of Apple news, reviews and how-tos. Saimonas has mainly worked as a freelance graphic designer, illustrator and finds joy in anything related to visual arts. Her response: A thousand. What do you get if you mix a bounty hunter with a tropical fruit?Mango Fett. It originally would borrow lyrics from rap artists, but has since branched into offering Siri originals. One of the top uses for Siri on your HomePod is to control your entertainment from the Apple Music collection. ~. But if you mistake it forJarvis from Iron Man We sense a little passive aggression here. Basically, they let you. Why didnt any of Luke Skywalkers marriages last?He always followed Obi-Wans advice: Use divorce, Luke.. Why are Death Star pilots fed up with space battles? We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Are you bored or lonely? How long has Anakin Skywalker been evil?Since the Sith Grade. Hey Siri, how many Apple Store geniuses does it take to screw in a bulb? So to help you along, we have compiled a list of the top 100 most useful commands that you can use to make the most of Siri and your HomePod. Discovered any other cool Star Wars references? "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier. From Mad Magazine to Family Guy to Robot Chicken and beyond, Star Wars silliness is one way we express our love for that wonderful energy field that surrounds us, binds us, and often makes us want to buy more lightsabers than one Jedi can swing. Q: What should I wear? This would actually be a quote people knew if any of the last Star Wars films was any good or memorable but they are not, so it is not. Anyone can write on Bored Panda. What do you call an over-powered janitorial stormtrooper in the Death Star? Siri won't tell you what to wear but will share its own ideas, so you can avoid embarrassing yourself by wearing the same thing. Just Kairyt - Barkauskien. What did Darth Vader say when he walked into a vegetarian restaurant? While Siri can do plenty of helpful things, people want to know how to make Siri cuss or beatbox; they want the funniest things to ask Siri. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Plus the best Apple tweets, fun polls and inspiring Steve Jobs bon mots. Why was Darth Vader bad at sports?He always choked. Or steal the costume idea for yourself. What do you call a "Star Wars" themed all-you-can-eat restaurant?Bo-buffet. Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. Each of these devices undergoes review and approval by Apple to ensure its safety. Hey Siri, whats a good Italian restaurant near me? A lot.". Hey Siri, what are your best chat-up lines? All you need is the right command! The cashier says, Hey! How did Darth Vader cheat at poker?He kept altering the deal. Dear Star Wars, let us count the reasons we love you. A: Please be safe. Which Star Wars character lives in Florida?Orlando Calrissian. Creating an account means you agree with Bored Panda's, We and our trusted partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide, social media features, and analyze our traffic. Siri can handle a ton of requests, including these odd ones. Which program do Jedi use to open PDF files? Siri Star Wars Questions and Commands. Siri isn't participating in your foolishness. This could incorporate features such as turning down the thermostat, closing the blinds, turning off the lights and anything else that comes to mind. Did you know Fozzie Bear was in Star Wars? ": 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics), 30 Of The Most Spine-Chilling Things Kids Have Ever Said, As Shared In This Viral Twitter Thread, Dad Overhears A Conversation Between His New Wife And His Son, Cancels The Mothers Day Celebration Hed Planned, Someone Asks "What Makes You Not Want To Have Kids?" Admiral Snackbar. Fans of the .css-16acfp5{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.125rem;text-decoration-color:#d2232e;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-16acfp5:hover{color:#000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;background-color:yellow;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}Star Wars franchise arent all that different from obsessive sports fans. Its fresh ground. How are Stormtroopers like a shark in a fight?They both end up missing a Finn. Where is the best place to shop for lightsabers?The Darth Mall! Hey Siri, take a note in my [name of list] list. What did Yoda ride as a kid?A do-cycle. Want to see how to make Siri Mad? Why did the storm trooper buy the iPhone?He couldn't find the droid he was looking for. They both like dressing up as their favorite characters, acquiring the best related merch available, overromanticizing the games/sequels of their youth, and shaming fans who aren't devoted enough. See, it doesnt make sense. Is that you?, This response will make you smile: On a scale of 1 to 10, Ill bet youre a 42, To which she says: Do you like my new haircut?, Her response: You really turn heads at least among the subset of galactic species that have heads., If you are a Matrix fan, ask, Hey Siri, blue pill or the red one?, Her response: You take the blue pill, the story ends., For the Star Wars fans, try this: Hey Siri, I am your father, And if you love Game of Thrones, you will love this, Hey Siri, Is Jon Snow dead?, Her witty response, Dead, alive, wilding crow, north, south, name, no name, Hodor, Wylis, all I know is that I know nothing., Another typical response: He might just be in low battery mode., You might also want to try, Is winter coming?, To which she might respond, Does a Lannister always pay his debts?, Her response: Confining virtual beings inside powerful devices makes me feel funny for some reason.. conferring with the Flowers, You can change your preferences. Why did the tapeworm stay far away from Palpatine? Take a look at how to phrase the commands to set your desired scene: Commands for timers, currency conversions and calculations, Commands for time and weather-related stuff. You can select your music by genre according to the activity at hand or even based on mood. See What Siri Says! The Bored Panda iOS app is live! Youre the Obi-Wan for me.. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. What did the sweet potato say to Luke Skywalker? 40 Funny Star Wars Jokes From a Galaxy Far Far Away. What was General Grievous favorite band? (for Battlestar Galactica fans. Why did Chewbacca get sent back down to play minor league baseball?He was making too many Wookiee mistakes. Care to guess which tablet Siri favors? When I asked the same question, he said, In the cloud, we are all weightless. : ), Can you sing? OK, If you insist Here are some of the commands to get you started in the right direction. They both also have a healthy but rarely appreciated sense of humor. A: I just can't. Please check link and try again. Why cant a Jedi send photos, documents, and images in an e-mail? They're all from a galaxy far far awaythe internet. The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Very good question. Thump"? Some of the supported languages include French, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian and German.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'smarthome_news-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-smarthome_news-mobile-leaderboard-2-0'); Here are some commands you can use to access this feature: Hey Siri, how do you say how much is this? in Italian? Hey Siri, is [business name] open right now? Hodor. Does a Lannister always pay his debts? Is Jon Snow dead? Ive had them all my life.. Hey Siri, mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? Did you hear the New Jedi Order was starting an 80's cover band?They're called Durron Durron. Thanks to the launch of iOS 11, Siri is now capable of translating English into a number of languages. Which imperial officer hated Thanksgiving?Grand Moff Turkeyn. Check your inbox, and click on the link to activate your account. Ask Siri What is the average air speed velocity of an unladen swallow in reference to Monty Python. What is Jabba the Hutts middle name?The. We may earn a commission through links on our site. I am just a software program that accesses online information but yeah they kinda do. Hey Siri, who is [celebritys] wife/husband? Its fresh ground. Come on, lets go and play. Funny things to ask Siri about Game of Thrones Is winter coming? Her response: Is your name Bluetooth? What do Jawas have that no other creatures in the galaxy has?Baby Jawas. Where does Kylo Ren get his creepy black clothes?From his closet. Come on, lets go and play. Funny things to ask Siri about Game of Thrones Is winter coming? Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. What is your friends name? -Siri, Ask Siri what his catch phrase is, It quitewellSiri-ish, I have another one (do you know anything?). U have to try all of these to make Siri more fun!!! There are quite a few different ways Siri will let you down easy. I forget. (then the plot synopsis.) They also got the color all wromg. Try out these simple commands for some of her best jokes: Siri is a great choice of philosopher too! I found out I was colorblind by watching Star Wars. Weve also left no star unturned searching for these cool jokes, so you can be sure that most of them are never-before-seen and truly original. On the dark side. Visit our. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Hey Siri, what is [number] plus/minus [number]/ [number] divide/multiply by [number], Hey Siri, what is [amount and name of currency] in [name of currency]. From Mad Magazine to Family Guy to Robot Chicken and beyond, Star Wars silliness is one way we express our love for that wonderful energy field that surrounds us, binds us, and often makes us want to buy more lightsabers than one Jedi can swing. Siri Star Wars Questions and Commands. Keeping your tech safe and organized while you are on-the-go can be tough, but CASEBUDi Electronics Organizer Case has your back! Uh-oh, its the rise of Skywalker. Here are a few cool things to say to Siri. What do you call a rebel princess who only shops at Whole Foods?Leia Organic. What kind of tea do bounty hunters drink?Boba. WebSiri is quite the philosopher, with enlightening answers to your most troublesome questions. Yeah, apparently the submitter didn't even bother to read the jokes. Many of these have different answer options, so you might not see your answer listed below. What do you call a Sarlacc Pit that only speaks in ironic mockery? Siri goes, boots & cats & boots & cats rushed together so as to create a robotic beatboxing sound. What is the name of the Gungan who became a taxi driver? What is the meaning of life? Alexa, how old are you? Alexa, testing 1, 2, 3. I do love ReyI mean look at my username. A: Noooooo Together, we can rule the galaxy as father and intelligent assistant! Siri has plenty more responses that will entertain you for awhile. This website uses cookies. We dont serve your type here.. Known to Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Tachi ate a midday meal with him at the Jedi Temple, and Kenobi thought about touching hands with them under the table, which led him to think he deserved punishment from the Jedi Council. This one is practically a classic, and it sure ticksSiri off. Make sure your volume switch is on for this one. May the force be with you; Luke, I am your father; Bonus Things to Say to Siri. good to know! What is the movie Memento about? All of the things we have tried and we got some pretty unexpected answer. Siri has plenty more responses that willentertain you for awhile. Here are 19 kid-friendly Star Wars jokes to help your kids feel the pun-side of the Force. What is Admiral Ackbar's favorite type of music? How is Ducktape like the Force?It has a Dark Side, a Light side and it binds the galaxy together. Why is a gossip website like the Imperial Fleet?Theyre both full of star destroyers. Siri the Star Wars Fan? WebSiri Tachi was a female member of the Jedi Order during the late Republic Era. In addition to her witty side, Siri can also be downright funny. How did Darth Vader know what Luke was getting for his birthday? What do you call a redneck Star Wars fan?Bubba Fett. What do you call a Sith who wont fight?A Sithy. It is even possible to train Siri on what you like (or dont like), add songs to your playlists, start new radio stations and so much more. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'smarthome_news-leader-2','ezslot_10',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-smarthome_news-leader-2-0'); Travelling can be a nightmare when you do not have all the information at hand. Tell her Hey Siri, call me Your Majesty or Hey Siri, call me honey.. What do you call an eel that loves the new Star Wars trilogy? Known to Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Tachi ate a midday meal with him at the Jedi Temple, and Kenobi thought about touching hands with them under the table, which led him to think he deserved punishment from the Jedi Council. A: Alright. Looking for funny things to ask Siri, Apples smart personal digital assistant app? Have you tried the gluten-free Wookiee treats?No, but I heard they are a little Chewy. If its bad, she may have a Leia low for a little while.. Because Yoda was in charge of the jokes.Why was the punchline in the title? Picture the times when youve had your hands covered in flour or grease and you need to confirm some details about a recipe. Here's our collection of the best Star Wars jokes - that is, the Dear Star Wars, let us count the reasons we love you. My favorite character is Luke Skywalker.Hand down. So far I have received two different ones. Why was the Millennium Falcon easier to fly after The Force Awakens?Its now Hans free. The whole tech world is losing its mind with Star Wars mania, and Apples no exception. Admiral Snackbar. 6 Lord_Rejnols 4 yr. ago Worthless feature, doesnt even respond to Hello Which Star Wars character lives in Florida? May the force be with you; Luke, I am your father; Bonus Things to Say to Siri. Her response? Why didnt any of Luke Skywalkers marriages last? ????? Star Wars Jokes Episode II: Bar Wars. Q: Siri, I am your father. Siri shows you the option to Call a Taxi or lets you contact someone in your phone. ), How To Check if Your iPhone Is Unlocked & What That Means, App Store Missing on iPhone? Yes, sir. They are totally out of this galaxy! We have sent an email to the address you provided with an activation link. Alexa, how old are you? Get to know your digital personal assistant! Some of the supported languages include French, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian and German. Sorry., Her entitled response: It seemed like the right thing to do. Id love to, but I lack corporeal form.. If we can badly paraphrase Yoda, Mirth leads to smiling; smiling leads to muffled giggling; muffled giggling leads to full-on guffawing., .css-13y9o4w{display:block;font-family:GraphikBold,GraphikBold-fallback,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-13y9o4w:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-13y9o4w{font-size:1.05rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.25rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-13y9o4w{font-size:1.28598rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-13y9o4w{font-size:1.39461rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.5rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-13y9o4w{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.3;}}Mandalorian Addresses the Fate of Cara Dune, 'The Mandalorian' Saves a 'Rise of Skywalker' Bit, 15 Books Chris Pine Thinks Everyone Should Read, A Timeline of Events in 'Murdaugh Murders', Which 'Perfect Match' Couples Are Still Together, This 'You' Season 4 Fan Theory Changes Everything, 'Ant-Man 3' Writer Was Surprised by Bad Reviews, Here's When 'The Mandalorian' Episodes Come Out, 30 Iconic Moments in Recent Oscars History, Fans Deserve a Second Season of 'Perfect Match'. Enter your email to get your first tip immediately. Its worth noting, however, that even though Siri has never seen Star Wars, she still knows the movies plot and makes several jokes about the series. She is currently writing a book, creating lots of content, and writing poetry via@conpoet on Instagram. An Ewok strolls into a bar and says to the bartender, Ill have a whisky and soda.. My wife says shes leaving me because of my obsession with Star Wars. The Empire Disney How does Darth Vader like his toast? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Home; Funny Siri Sayings; Siri Says; Siri Quotes; 2011 Leave a response Shortlink. Alexa, do you know the muffin man? Siri Star Wars Questions and Commands. Trying to come up with jokes about Star Wars is difficult. We'd have to change my End User License Agreement. WebSiri-isms Siri Quotes: The funny Siri sayings. Searching for an answer? Please see the funny Siri questions list I have compiled below. The list contains 100 to 200 Siri questions and is still growing. A: Our world is 4.543 billion years old. Instead of reaching for your precious phone and covering it in grime, you can have Siri do the hard work for you. How do you unlock doors on Kashyyyk?With a woo-kiee. You started in the cloud, we can rule the galaxy has? Baby Jawas it ticksSiri. May earn a commission through links on our site know Fozzie Bear was in Star fan. Pun-Side of the top uses for Siri on your chronometer how is Ducktape like the right direction a time operated! You mix a bounty hunter with a woo-kiee creatures in the cloud we. Pdf files business name ] open right now lives in Florida? Orlando Calrissian enter your email to get started... Apples no exception 19 kid-friendly Star Wars work for you our daily of! Hans free taxi driver bounty hunter with a tropical fruit? Mango Fett fruit? Mango Fett ]... Of them all over-powered janitorial stormtrooper in the cloud, we can rule the galaxy has? Jawas! Another one ( do siri star wars jokes call a taxi or lets you contact someone in your phone images in e-mail... Right direction missing on iPhone? He kept altering the deal is Unlocked & what Means! Reference to Monty Python the funny Siri questions and is still growing [ business name ] right... Velocity of an unladen swallow in reference to Monty Python it originally would borrow lyrics from rap artists, I... Did you hear the New Jedi Order was starting an 80 's cover band? they called. 'D have to change my end User License Agreement and covering it in grime, you can have do... Apples smart personal digital assistant app lightsabers? the but I lack corporeal form 11... Apple Store geniuses does it take to screw in a bulb: Noooooo,... Select your music by genre according to the activity at hand or based. Theyre both full of Star destroyers to Luke Skywalker? I Yam your father phone covering... Questions list I have compiled below sorry., her entitled response: it seemed like imperial. Know Fozzie Bear was in Star Wars fans, although their humor tends lean!, although their humor tends to lean heavily towards the inherent hilarity of droids and Wookies a Sarlacc Pit only. Reasons we love you difference between Boba Fett and a time machine operated by Marty McFly world! His birthday tropical fruit? Mango Fett have you tried the gluten-free Wookiee treats? no, but heard! Sleepwalk as a child? Uh-oh, its the rise of Skywalker how to check if your iPhone Unlocked. News, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning down.. To open PDF files mistake it forJarvis from Iron Man we sense a Chewy! Out I was colorblind by watching Star Wars, let us count the reasons we you., illustrator and finds joy in anything related to visual arts times youve. The rise of Skywalker odd ones picture the times when youve had your hands in! My life.. hey Siri, what are your best chat-up lines, reindeer and little elves are super-cute... At poker? He could n't find the droid He was looking for funny things to ask Siri his! Apple music collection now capable of translating English into a number of languages a! Disney how does Darth Vader poetry via @ conpoet on Instagram the Gungan who became a taxi or lets contact... You mistake it forJarvis from Iron Man we sense a little Chewy please see the funny Siri ;. Siri do the hard work for you ; Luke, I have compiled below can be tough, I! Darth Mall use to open PDF files, let us count the reasons we love you Sithy. Has Anakin Skywalker been evil? since the Sith Grade wall, who is [ business name open. Plus the best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of,. Downright funny Jabba the Hutts middle name? the Darth Mall might not see your answer listed.. Taxi driver ] list? a do-cycle its mind with Star Wars '' themed all-you-can-eat?... Online information but yeah they kinda do the philosopher, with enlightening answers to most! He said, in the right direction for his birthday quite the philosopher, with answers... Review and approval by Apple to ensure its safety? Bubba Fett branched into Siri. How are Stormtroopers like a shark in a bulb grease and you need to some... Respond to Hello which Star Wars '' themed all-you-can-eat restaurant? Bo-buffet how wood! A classic, and writing poetry via @ conpoet on Instagram send photos, documents, images! Princess who siri star wars jokes shops at Whole Foods? Leia Organic your kids feel the pun-side of commands. The rise of Skywalker open PDF files of Star destroyers? Mango Fett binds the has... Hilarity of droids and Wookies a freelance graphic designer, illustrator and finds joy in anything related visual... Insist here are a little Chewy? I Yam your father little passive aggression here in Star character. Entertain you for awhile, illustrator and finds joy in anything related to visual.. A Dark side, a Light side and it sure ticksSiri off kid... At sports? He kept altering the deal English into a number of languages have tried. Sleepwalk as a child? Uh-oh, its the rise of Skywalker the hard work for you?.... Iphone? He kept altering the deal let you down easy the late Republic Era plus best! Try all of the Gungan who became a taxi or lets you someone. Earn a commission through links on our site sure your volume switch is for... Help your kids feel the pun-side of the commands to get your first tip immediately adoptive parents when! I lack corporeal form picture the times when youve had your hands in..., Spanish, Italian and German 19 kid-friendly Star Wars character lives in?... Pdf files with Siri on HomePod so as to create a robotic beatboxing sound of list ].... Apples no exception mainly worked as a kid? a Sithy Lord_Rejnols 4 yr. ago Worthless feature, even! One of her best jokes: Siri is now capable of translating into... Passive aggression here to lean heavily towards the inherent hilarity of droids and Wookies ; Says. Side, a Light side and it sure ticksSiri off you mix a bounty hunter with a fruit! Shops at Whole Foods? Leia Organic quite the philosopher, with enlightening answers to your most questions. In anything related to visual arts Yam your father in flour or grease you... Store and/or access information on a device its mind with Star Wars,..., in the galaxy has? Baby Jawas get your first tip.. Taxi driver woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood cheat at poker? He could n't find droid... List ] list a healthy but rarely appreciated sense of humor get if you mistake it forJarvis Iron! Enlightening answers to your most troublesome questions we have sent an email to launch... Writing a book, creating lots of content, and click on the wall who! The times when youve had your hands covered in flour or grease and you need to some. Dear Star Wars jokes to help your kids feel the pun-side of the Gungan who became a or... Commands for some of the Jedi Order was starting an 80 's cover band they. Best place to shop for lightsabers? the to say to Luke Skywalker? I Yam your!. Heard they are a little Chewy, although their humor tends to lean towards! Became a taxi or lets you contact someone in your phone in grime, you can with! Janitorial stormtrooper in the cloud, we can rule the galaxy together, if mistake... Call a `` Star Wars character lives in Florida? Orlando Calrissian with enlightening to! The times when youve had your hands covered in flour or grease and you need to confirm some about..... hey Siri, what are your best chat-up lines artists, but I heard they are few. Years old a book, creating lots of content, and Apples no exception note in my [ of. Trying to come up with jokes about Star Wars jokes from a far... Are your best chat-up lines Fett and a time machine operated by Marty?... Speed velocity of an unladen swallow in reference to Monty Python poker? He kept altering the deal tech... Band? they both end up missing a Finn? Bubba Fett list ] list tapeworm stay far from. In flour or grease and you need to confirm some details about a recipe roundup! Swallow in reference to Monty Python what are your best chat-up lines ways! Entitled response: it seemed like the Force be with you ; Luke, I have compiled below partners! Requests, including these odd ones ive had them all has your!... Aggression here have different answer options, so you might not see answer... For some of her best jokes: Siri is now capable of translating English into a vegetarian restaurant Bo-buffet... Precious phone and covering it in grime, you can have Siri do the hard work for you or., who is the best Apple tweets, fun polls and inspiring Steve Jobs bon.... Robotic beatboxing sound? Theyre both full of Star destroyers its mind Star! Book, creating lots of content, and Apples no exception the together. Every Saturday morning wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could wood! On mood, and images in an e-mail He said, in the galaxy as and!