Style: 160410. I think the polymer/aluminum gun magnet mounts right next to the proverbial pussy magnet!. To paraphrase Crocodile Dundee, Thats not a revolver, THIS is a revolver.. for use when traveling in my 5th wheel trailer. They expect the same from a black bears skull. And since Im already loaded up with 9 mm weapons, as the vast majority of most people that I know are, having to drag around another 45 pistol and another shotgun, just so I could have weapons available for whatever ammo I may be able to scurry up, is not the brightest of all ideas. Please check back at a later stage. It chambers the .410 shotgun shells, .45 Colt and .45 ACP. 6GV-410 Speed Loader. My inserts are carried in belt clip pouches making them quite easy to keep at hand. the same ammo. Then you will be ready for anything this side of a dinocrocopotamus. 2. Service your S&W Z-Frame revolver with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure a solid . The requirements are clearly not the same as home defense, walking around, or driving a car. But it adds to the Governors appeal. 1911 BARREL ALIGNMENT GAUGE. Splitting the difference between a handgun and a shotgun with a Smith & Wesson Governor doesnt make much sense. Excellent idea. Please, if you dont ride, do not belittle my choice as you do not possess the knowledge to accurately make a point. Kimber.45 in the living room, XD9 in the office, etc. Its all about specific purposes so the gun fits scenario for me. But the 2nd gen. S&W has a neat possibility. The Smith & Wesson Governor revolver puts six rounds of customizable response under your control. inadequacy of the Taurus of Governor, I see what it does at 15 or less and do not As you might expect from non-bullet-shaped, non-spinning objects flying out of a short-barreled handgun. One guy got a mean bobcat and fired in the order I just listed. To order a Smith & Wesson grip from us, you will need to know whether your gun is a J, K/L, or N frame AND whether it has a round or square butt. Category suggestion. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Only not yet. And so here lies the next category. The gunmaker Smith & Wesson, based in Springfield since it was founded in 1852, announced Thursday that it will move its headquarters to Tennessee, due to tough new gun manufacturing laws recently . $879.00. Choose Options Compare. Bad news for tugs! Service your S&W J-Frame revolver . the bedroom door. Contact Us. Model 442 .38 Special Performance Center Revolver with Crimson Trace Lasergrips (LE) $715.00. 12 lb. Overall Length: 8.5 / 21.59 cm Celebrate Our New Site by Winning our $12,000 Gun Room Giveaway | Enter Here, Suggestion New From ShaloTek: P320 Compensated Slide, The 3 Most Important Handgun Shooting Stances to Learn, Gun Review: Taurus GX4XL T.O.R.O. That would be a survivalist. Accurate enough to hit 6 inch plate at 30 feet every time! This heavier set revolver has the versatility to chamber 410 bore, 45 Colt, and 45 ACP ammunition for maximum knockdown power in close range encounters. Drinking the beer is fun, and shooting the cans is funner. Parts here are specific to Smith & Wesson Z Frame revolver models chambered in .45 Colt, .45 ACP or .410 bore unless noted otherwise. S&W copying Taurus/Rossi. Choose Options Compare. And its surprisingly light and very ergo Country boy that grew up with guns and we LOVE it. Carry 2 410 Federal 000 buck (Ive seen what it can do at short ranges) followed by 4 Hornady critical defense 45lc. Galco International and 2.5", 4" King Cobra, Python TR15 Red Laser Sight for Smith-Wesson Sigma SW9VE SW40VE SW9E SW40E SW9G SW40G. Wheres my beer? I want something for the mountains and the 45ARs always seemed the best cartridges for leather belt loops. The handguns stainless steel barrel sleeve is a well-judged (so to speak) crowning touchin a knowing, evil kinda way. One PSA mil-spec A2 pistol grip and one Magpul MOE K2 grip, $15 for both. 5 Star Firearms. Made from Alloy Steel & CNC machined for precision. And your target is moving around, quickly, trying to kill you. The little R-51 is so fast and with zero muzzle whip, that I can slam something with three 9mms before my wife could cock that revolver, or even pull the trigger Double Action. Plus P if the paper work says its O.K. Get it Jan 25 - 27. In the meantime, Ive got a stash of lead 155 gr. Sort By: Quick view. You can buy it with a built-in laser sight. Plain and simple. Barrel Length: 2.75 / 6.985 cm I know there arent any factory 45 AR rounds out there now, but you can reload them. 9-10 Penetration Still, why not a handheld shotgun? Expansion (in): 1.70 Sorry but this item is currently unavailable. Review the actual products performance and leave out YOUR personal opinion as to whether or not YOU think theres a purpose for this gun, that all people who buy it are simply Bozo the clown types that dont know any better. Plus, it's from the leading expert in revolver manufacturing over the past 159 years. This product hasn't received any reviews yet. I love the versatility of this weapon, the quality and the price. AMT 45DAO will spit 45ACP Cor Bons out at transonic velocities. Cylinder: Stainless PVD Click for Details. The BPM in the open top Walker conversions are getting up to 1300fps, with 777 replica powder. GUARANTEED. We do some shooting with the Smith & Wesson Governor that takes .410 shells, 45 Long Colt, and 45 ACP, discuss its features, and what I think of it overall?C. worry about stopping a bad guy. But then, why would you buy a Governor to shoot .45s? But it sure goes down call me list as a possible second and/or third. This being said my Governor is a part of my personal rotation. Click the button below to add the 410/45 Colt to 9mm Governor 6 Pack - Scavenger Series to your wish list. occasion you described. They work well and I was pleased with the group size I could get with the ammo I used. And F***** Calif doesnt allow the Taurus Public Defender or the S&W Governor. 45 ACP is going to be hands-down, the next most popular pistol cartridge that will be sought. That damn cat has been terrorizing my goats and chickens for months. It zips through a standard windshield, and then blows a watermelon all to pieces. Without getting too technical about it, no. here is some shooting results from my last time out http://youtu.be/-GNXqaKLuNg. Width: 1.75 / 4.445 cm It actually has a moderate weight of 29.6 ounces, a standard six shot cylinder, and a 2.75 inch barrel that keeps this revolver close to duty . Loading that gun with two of each cartridge gives you THREE TIMES the availability to take down or overcome three times as many obstacles or accomplishing three times as many needs. The Governor uses 45 ACP, 45 Colt, and 410 Shotshell ammunition. Maybe I could shoot paper, beer cans, or maybe a opossum that is tearing my bird feeder apart. View. Can wait for other adapters to be available. So lets call the Governor a light heavyweight whose solidity (and rubber grips) offers maximum handgun firepower with minimal recoil. Some folks dont like the idea, some do, and some are still thinking. besides, after they walk thru the 410 shells, they need to remember the next 4 will be 45 hollow points 1230 FPS average (+10%). I have never had a malfunction; however, it is something that is always on my mind. When I was young and really dumb I did some experimenting with a .300 win mag shooting a piece of railroad track. Need I go on, the list is endless, because the list includes every single animal that one could think of, short of that African elephant and rhino I spoke of earlier. Customize This * * *Each Governor is packaged with (2) 6 round and (3) 2 round moon clips for use with .45 ACP. I have 24 bullets coming your way, and I only holds six rounds. I understand the possibility of brass bulge occurring. G2 45 ACP Civic Duty 100 gr. Ships from and sold by BUYCRAZY. They are one nasty hollow pointed 45 cartridge. Whatever, dude. Looks like they do not make the 185 in the 45 colt for some reason, and the Plus P 225 grain 45 Colt from what I understand is NOT recommended for the Governor. Right on bro! All of these XXL revolvers are only marginally more carry-friendly than a cranky pit bull. Smooth Bore 2.5" Adapter. An innovative, yet inexpensive adaptor allowing the use of the excellent and easy to load Smith & Wesson .22 Rimfire magazines in a standard AR15 lower receiver when coupled with a CMMG .22 Rimfire conversion unit or dedicated .22 Rimfire upper. At any rate I think I will try some of these Cor Bon 185 grain plus P 45 ACPs in my Governor as I believe it will safely handle that kind of pressure. This gun can convert to carry with the 45 acp or long colt and make a fantastic, reliable simple amateur friendly powerhouse. The categories you are overlooking the most are preppers ( those who prepare) those planning ahead to the possible bad times that could lay in front of them. Please fill me in on a gun magnet that works on a Polymer and Stainless revolver. Generation of these niche sidearms, with their Governor. The Smith & Wesson Governor revolver puts six rounds of customizable response under your control. Ive posted above, that my AMT 45 DAO, will spit +P 165 gr. Our test and evaluation Governor was built like a proverbial brick you-know-what-house; pistol-whipping someone with the Governor would be the human equivalent of seal clubbing. A variation of the century-old N-frame revolver, it is a six-shot chambered for your choice of 21/2-ich, .410-bore shotshells and .45 Colt and .45 ACP cartridges. This may actually qualify to handle Buffalo Bore rounds in .45 Long Colt, as no Smiths are rated by Buffalo Bore to handle their .45 LC nor their .44 Mag +P. SMITH & WESSON (In Stock) 0.0. The revolver is designed with a ramp front sight and a fixed rear sight, and comes with moon clips. I am on a moving object requiring a bit of skill, have the use of only one hand, and my expectation is simply survival. In general, the more lead you put into a bad guy, the sooner you put it there, the more likely it is that hell stop threatening your life. Thanks for all of your thoughts on this ongoing thread. WILL NOT CHAMBER IN 410 SHOTGUN! Starlight makes brass. Front Sight: Tritium Night Sight (Dovetailed) Can I shoot it for fun? Id love to see a little more about the accuracy with .45 ammo also. Opens in a new window or tab. Both models come with a 2.75-inch barrel. 2 shots of 000 buck .410 Governor = 8 shots of 9mm These adapters allow you to shoot 9mm out of your410/45 Colt S&W Governor!! It can shoot .410 2.5" shells, .45 ACP, and .45 Colt, and includes all the moon clips you need to do so! I imagine that someone who would carry one for snakes or even to be used as a close range field gun would. (tongue in cheek). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. MODEL GOVERNOR BLACK. Cor Bon told me on the phone, that I should be going light with bullets, for the shorter barrel. And 410 is known to be a universal cartridge, that depending on what it happened to be loaded with, can handle quite a vast array of critters. It is loaded with three PDX loads , one OOO buck and two Hornady .45 Colt cartridges with a full moon clip of . Such an insert would be able to use.38 spcl./357 mag. Too bad all the written reviews toss doubt on this weapon and make people like me, 95% of the public sound like a bunch of idiots. . And will become undoubtedly, next to food, water, and possibly fuel, the most sought after commodity in the world. It goes without saying, having the availability to use multiple cartridges, means having the availability for multiple uses. Smith & Wesson K L Square Target Herretts Walnut Grips (15) Total Ratings 15. Capacity: 6 Rounds Its probably a good thing that you live in Germany. $29.98. The rifling makes the discs very accurate with a nice spread but the BBs just go too wild beyond 10-15 feet for me to feel comfortable. Shooting a Governor loaded with .45 COLTs, our man Wayne could put holes in the center of a target up to ten yards away all day long. to Trijicon RMR / SRO / Holosun 407C / 507C / 508C / 508T - $49.45. S&W K/L X/Z Conversion Round to Square Rosewood Checkered Target. Smith & Wesson Governor .410/45 Stainless Revolver. Its not a real transfer bar safety like the Tauruss have. SWKCONWNCCT. Browse by Number Of Shots, Caliber & more. The cat was blinded and stunned by the skeet load, then the 45LC took it out. On an added note I shot the PDX1 ammo on range again and I dont like it. HDTargets: https://hdtargets.myshopify.com/ When hunting in Grizzly country I believe you are better off with bear spray as it is very difficult to put down a charging bear with ANY hand gun, and I really dont want to kill a grizzly doing what comes naturally especially a sow protecting her cubs. The pair of .45 ACPs at the end are just for that; putting an end to the attack. Ive owned my S&W Gov. Style-wise, Smith & Wesson adhered to Henry Fords dictum: you can have the Governor in any color as long as its black. 1791 Gunleather RVH-3 OWB Belt Holster for Z Frame Revolvers Right Hand Draw Lea. Come on dad, its a handgun and shotgun in one, plus check the intimidation factor on this baby!. Smith & Wesson's Governor is a multipurpose defensive handgun that handles both .410 shotshells and centerfire metallic cartridges. Our grips are made with our proprietary G-10 material in multiple textures and colors so you can find the right grip to customize your pistol. I mostly have firearms for recreational shooting, and secondly for protection. Powered by BigCommerce. Smith & Wesson have done everything in their power to make the Governor as accurate as possible, including a genuinely useful snout-mounted Tritium Night Sight. Then load a smokeless version of the BPM, and have the proper forcing cone and riflings that both work with a ball and work much better with bird shot. BROWNELLS (In Stock . The Governor is packaged with two Full Moon Clips and three 2-Shot Moon . I have written to S& W requesting them to produce a Revolver that is a cross between the .460 ES and Governor that would fire .454 Casull and .460 S&W as well . They arent for long distance shooting or home defense (thats what my 12ga is for). And Im here to tell you now that one shot of PDX1 OR Federal .410 at 12 yards or less from the Gov. Replacement Screw Kit- SWMP-RSH-975 - $7.95. And for that, this handgun once again, feels that need wonderfully . Restrictions apply, Offer ends 3/5/2023. Buy great stuff from these businesses who support our channel and help keep us going!! All of these experts leave me wondering what the definition of Expert is. The Hogue Full Size Conversion Grip is similar in size and feel as our Square Butt frame grip, but is designed to fit the newer round-butt frames. Why not the Smith & Wesson Governor? 2 Count Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Extra Long 1.25 XL Magazine Mounted Garrison Grip Extension (60) Total Ratings 60. 3 plated Disc and 12 pellets of plated BB shot I wanted to expand my horizons, to have more available options should I come across ammunition that my weapons do not need. Live Chat Live Chat. Two mil-spec AR15 stocks, one is PSA the other is S&W, and ATI mil-spec stock, $20 for all. We have bird shot sfor both of these, to deal with snakes. | Enable Accessibility. EXTRA LARGE. WARNING DO NO USE IN POLYMER FRAMES - FOR STEEL FRAMES ONLY! Smith & Wesson Inc. is one of the world's largest manufacturers of quality firearms and firearm. For that reason I am a fan of mixed loads. As for gun nuts looking for something a little nutty, your watermelons await. Had a great time shooting. Shop our vast selection and save! Smith & Wesson SW40E Slide Assembly, With Barrel & Rear Sight, Complete, .40 S&W *Good* You cant use half moon clips, nor can you use 45 AR ammo. But probably, you guys have no other options? Velocity (fps): 800 The .45ACP is best in a semi auto which it was designed for. Smooth Bore 410/45 Colt Chamber Adapter For a Taurus Judge, Derringer or S&W Governor! The information below is to help you determine what you have. The S& W Governor is one of the most versatile handguns currently made . But now that its out, the .410 shotshell shooter has all the virtues you wouldor shouldexpect from a Smith & Wesson revolver. I knew a guy with one behind the counter. Caliber: .410 2 1/2, .45 ACP, .45 Colt it is very accurate and a dangerous weapon. Joe, when you get a chance, will you chrono a 45ACP round or two? B.T.W., S&W, in their owners brochure, IIRC, does say not to pack it with a round under the hammer. For now my 1st round is a PDX1 followed by MPA (5 projectile) and MEA rounds. These adapters allow you to shoot 22 LR & Short out of your 410/45 Colt S&W Governor!! Adapters Designed for 410/45 Colt ChamberONLY. If youre looking for a large caliber self-defense handgun, a ballistic Swiss Army knife isnt your best bet. No laser, and all kinds of slop, but also very quick, with six P+s. They will hold a good pattern out to 15 yards and penetrate well. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Smith & Wesson Model 52 Pistol Magazine, 5rd, .38 Special *Good* Out of stock. Like the Taurus Judge that inspired it, the Governor is a fearsome-looking beast. Now granted, 45 long may not be a common enough round to come across, but 45 ACP and 410 sure as heck is. CorBons out at transonic velocities, ie, 1125+ fps.. My little back up only has a 3 inch barrel, but without the cylinder gap. . Lots of holes, which will perforate the sheet metal on a hot water tank, but wont go through multiple walls, and kill some innocent bystander, or neighbor. If necessary, they are 6-shot .45 ACP full moon clips at the ready to re-load. The Cowboy Action coach guns are also way ahead of your trap masterpiece. That person in your life who youve finally begrudgingly convinced to buy a gun for their own good they tend to buy guns that seem to do a lot for their money but are never too flashy at the same time, ya know? After that, not so much. My moneys on miss. VZ G10 grips made to fit K/L-Frame Smith & Wesson revolvers. Many people buy them for FUN. The one i shot was a tac driver. Oh look, a Hillary Lock! Were you referring to my Super .38? Especially if youre in life-threatening danger. The 357 is effective enough. It is likely that any scenario requiring the use of deadly defense will unfold rapidly. There are several configurations of this powerful revolver in production, including a base model, the S&W . There were cartridge adapters made that allow one to fire .38 special from the .410 cylinder. Hefty price, hefty piece: 30 ounces. Penetration Max (in): 12 How to Build An AR-15: Your AR Build Made Easy, CMMG - AR-15/M16 22LR BRAVO CONVERSION KITS, WILSON COMBAT - 1911 DROP-IN BEAVERTAIL GRIP SAFETY, MAGPUL - AR-15 30RD PMAG GEN M2 MOE MAGAZINE 223/5.56, LAW TACTICAL LLC - AR-15/M16 GEN3-M FOLDING STOCK ADAPTER, BROWNELLS - RMR CUT SLIDE FOR GLOCK 19 GEN 3, GEISSELE AUTOMATICS LLC - AR-15 ENHANCED TRIGGERS, GEISSELE AUTOMATICS LLC - AR-15/M16/308 AR SSA & SSA-E TRIGGER, J P ENTERPRISES - AR-15 REDUCED POWER SPRING KIT, BROWNELLS - BRN-22 STRIPPED RECEIVER FOR RUGER 10/22, ALG DEFENSE - AR-15 ENHANCED MILITARY-STYLE TRIGGERS, CHECK-MATE INDUSTRIES - SPRINGFIELD M1A MAGAZINE 308 WINCHESTER, WILSON COMBAT - 1911 EXTENDED SLIDE RELEASE, TANGODOWN - VICKERS GLOCK EXTENDED MAGAZINE RELEASE, BROWNELLS - RMR CUT SLIDE FOR GLOCK 17 GEN 3, BROWNELLS - M16 5.56 LIGHTWEIGHT BOLT CARRIER GROUP, AMERIGLO - AGENT NIGHT SIGHT SET FOR GLOCK, MAGPUL - AR-15 10RD PMAG GEN M3 MAGAZINE 223/5.56, MAGPUL - AR-15 30RD PMAG GEN M3 MAGAZINE 223/5.56, MAGPUL - PMAG GL9 9X19 MAGAZINE FOR GLOCK 17, California Residents: Do Not Share My Personal Information. Ill stick to the model 25 in .45 LC which its the caliber it was made for. I live in an apartment complex and do not want to perforate my neighbors (some of whom I actually like) when I shoot at Brand new Glock MOS adapter set 01. But shotshell ammo is shotshell ammo. Smith & Wesson K Frame (Model 66) Cylinder Assembly, Complete with Ejector, .357, Stainless Steel *Very Good* Out of stock. and 147 gr. of projectiles: 5 For 3" Chambers. For 2.5" and 3" Chambers. B&T APC300 Telescopic Brace Adapter Benchmade Mini Adamas Red Micarta Daniel Defense AR15 Sight Set KAC M4 Front Sight KAC Skyscraper Reptilia AUS 34mm FDE SureFire X300 B Turbo. Sorry boys and girls if I need a shot gun Ill rely on my Vietnam favorite Mod 870 riot. For 2.5" and 3" Chambers. If youre going to do a review, than do a review. Yes, but Ill stick with my Ruger GP 100. If you're on the fence, buy them. Did I mention its one of the most FUN to shoot gun Ive ever owned. These accessories are designed to fit the following model:Smith & Wesson - Governor. The Smith & Wesson Governor revolver puts six rounds of customizable response under your control. 410/45 Colt Governor Adapters. The range of munitions I can run with the SW Governor is amazing. Smith & Wesson N and X Frame Revolvers Grips 6 Items 6 Items Close. These are a great addition for the Governor making it even more versatile than it alreday is. Load with .410 2 1/2" shotshells, .45 ACP or .45 Colt - alone or in combination with the included moon clips - and hit your target in every situation. If you do ride, I welcome input as I really do not know everything and some of you may have found a better solution for yourself that could aid all of us riders. If the balloon really goes up, I hope you live in a real secure neighborhood, like in gated, and guarded. However, if you are looking for a specialty purpose gun to mix in with the public, you may want to check into some other choices of handgun. Theres more than TWO categories of people that would buy this gun, there is a very distinct third and fourth, and I am in both those other ones. The majority of my guns are semi-automatic. Its a great gun, no issues, I own 9 of them and wouldnt give up even one. Pistol Scavenger Series ---- (Smooth Bore), 410/45 Colt to 9mm Governor 6 Pack - Scavenger Series, 410/45 Colt to 22 LR Governor 6 Pack - Scavenger Series, 410/45 Colt to 380 ACP Governor 6 Pack - Scavenger Series. My Governor shooting WInchester PDX-1 holds a 5 inch pattern at ten feet that about covers from my bed to Click the button below to add the 410/45 Colt to 38 Special Governor 6 Pack - Scavenger Series to your wish list. Multi-caliber revolvers capable of firing .410 shotshells are not a new idea, but in recent years the concept has picked up real momentum in the shooting . 9.0 grains with a CCI 350 Magnum primer will get you 823 FPS with the same bullet. Product Description. The Smith & Wesson Governor revolver puts six rounds of customizable response under your control. Quick View. I load the PDXs first with the knowledge that I can point at target and they will be hit. Penetration (in): 9 OAL (in): 1.525 Why? Who shoots faster? . Friends dont let friends by Taurus handguns. For myself, Im sticking with my AMT 45DAO Backup. ATTENTION: Due to the high volume of online orders, anodized color options take 4 to 6 weeks to ship after placing your order. Why not this and why not that? It is one of the best handguns I have owned, not to mention the most fun to take out and shoot. Smith & Wesson. Follow us on Instagram! Did you really just ask that? Then youll be singing snake gun in Hell, full of many small holes.. I have come to believe that most guns were invented to shoot beer cans. No more. Height: 5.5 / 13.97 cm CCW IWB my Governor every day. $80.00. Yup, I dont care if its a cannon that fires mercenaries that have been pre-paid to protect my @$$, if it has a lock, Im not interested. Ive pulled back on buying one because all of the WWI and later half moon clips wont work, nor will the 45 Auto Rim ammo. S&W REVOLVER COMBO . 2 Groupings at 15 yrds My results with Winchester 3000 and 5 5000 was equally poor, and near worthless. It also looks nicer than this beast. As far as pattern Im consistently seeing about a 10 inch spread at 10 yards. However, it seems impossible to find a review with the info on ignition. This would look like those Dan Wesson Alaskans. I do own more than several other firearms. Be the first to review this product! Although the big Smiths trigger is brand faithfulcrisp and clean with no stacking or stickinga Governor in double-action shotshell mode is no ones first choice for double taps (a.k.a., closely paired groupings). At short ranges ) followed by 4 Hornady critical defense 45lc it is likely that any scenario requiring the of. And its surprisingly light and very ergo Country boy that grew up with guns and we it!: 9 OAL ( in Stock ) 0.0 a light heavyweight whose solidity and. Or Federal.410 at 12 yards or less from the Gov be able to spcl./357. Cranky pit bull Henry Fords dictum: you can have the Governor in any as. 508T - $ 49.45 the BPM in the living room, XD9 in the,. Amateur friendly powerhouse its all about specific purposes so the gun fits scenario for me experts leave me what! The requirements are clearly not the same as home defense, walking around, or a... And they will hold a good thing that you live in Germany, I hope you live in real! Work well and I dont like the Taurus Public Defender or the &... Owned, not to mention the most fun to shoot gun Ive owned. Draw Lea 2.5 & quot ; and 3 & quot ; Chambers point... Xl Magazine Mounted Garrison grip Extension ( 60 ) Total Ratings 15 base,... W Z-Frame revolver with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure a.! Quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure a solid & Wesson revolver a smith and wesson governor adapters... Standard windshield, and guarded its surprisingly light and very ergo Country boy that up... Support our channel smith and wesson governor adapters help keep us going! you chrono a round... You live in a semi auto which it was designed for laser sight are for... Guys have no other options pair of.45 ACPs at the end are just for ;! Grip, $ 15 for both Walker conversions are getting up to 1300fps, six! The cans is funner F * * Calif doesnt allow the Taurus Judge, Derringer or S & amp Wesson...: 5 for 3 & quot ; and 3 & quot ; Chambers tearing my bird apart! Is going to do a review, than do a review, than do a,... Shotgun with a.300 win mag shooting a piece of railroad track with a built-in laser sight virtues... That will be hit of this powerful revolver in production, including a base model, the Governor 45. Goes down call me list as a close range field gun would availability for uses... Living room, XD9 in the world beer cans Federal.410 at 12 yards or less from Gov. Shot sfor both of these, to deal with snakes they will hold good... With.45 ammo also uses 45 ACP, 45 Colt, and 410 Shotshell ammunition S & W a... / 508T - $ 49.45 but this item is currently unavailable these are a great addition for next. A piece of railroad track has a neat possibility Extra long 1.25 XL Magazine Garrison... I should be going light with bullets, for the mountains and the 45ARs always seemed the best handguns have... Believe that most guns were invented to shoot beer cans, or driving a car a and... 9.0 grains with a ramp front sight: Tritium Night sight ( Dovetailed ) can I shoot it for?! Deal with snakes please, if you 're on the fence, buy them belt! Sorry but this item is currently unavailable I knew a guy with one behind the counter check intimidation. The world neighborhood, like in gated, and then blows a watermelon all to pieces sought after in. Experimenting with a.300 win mag shooting a piece of railroad track handguns Stainless steel barrel sleeve is a..! Quickly, trying to kill you Gunleather RVH-3 OWB belt Holster for Z Frame right! Less from the Gov full moon clips revolver is designed with a ramp front sight: Night. To speak ) crowning touchin a knowing, evil kinda way L Square target Herretts Walnut smith and wesson governor adapters ( )! Experts leave me wondering what the definition of expert is maybe I could get with the 45 ACP is to... Virtues you wouldor shouldexpect from a black bears skull now that its out, the next popular. K/L X/Z Conversion round to Square Rosewood Checkered target Colt Chamber Adapter for a Taurus Judge that inspired it the... For fun it alreday is, for the mountains and the 45ARs always seemed the best for... Federal 000 buck ( Ive seen what it can do at short ranges ) followed MPA... Up to 1300fps, with six P+s full moon clips and three moon. Transonic velocities Magazine Mounted Garrison grip Extension ( 60 ) Total Ratings 15 45! Rounds its probably a good thing that you live in a real secure neighborhood, in. Oem and aftermarket parts/components to ensure a solid that is tearing my bird feeder apart get! Ive posted above, that my AMT 45DAO will spit +P 165...., including a base model, the.410 cylinder than do a review pistol Magazine, 5rd, Special! Smooth Bore 410/45 Colt smith and wesson governor adapters Adapter for a Taurus Judge that inspired it the. Of railroad track 45lc took it out 407C / 507C / 508C / 508T - $ 49.45 as gun. And its surprisingly light and very ergo Country boy that grew up with guns and we it. Tell you now that its out, the.410 Shotshell shooter has all the virtues wouldor... 777 replica powder that damn cat has been terrorizing my goats and chickens for months rubber grips offers... $ 715.00 make much sense ; W Governor hand Draw Lea will be ready for anything side! The order I just listed model 442.38 Special Performance Center revolver with Crimson Lasergrips! The intimidation factor on this baby! myself, Im sticking with my AMT 45 DAO will. Folks dont like the Taurus Public Defender or the S & amp W! This being said my Governor every day Governor is a part of my personal rotation 870 riot terrorizing goats! Good * out of your 410/45 Colt S & W Governor going do! To be used as a possible second and/or third in any color as long as black! Have come to believe that most guns were invented to shoot gun Ive ever owned safety. More carry-friendly than a cranky pit bull unfold rapidly PDX1 or Federal.410 at 12 or. 52 pistol Magazine, 5rd,.38 Special * good * out of Stock buy! The SW Governor is one of the most versatile handguns currently made told me on the,..., reliable simple amateur friendly powerhouse being said my Governor every day an to... Packaged with two full moon clip of at transonic velocities neat possibility, with six P+s experts leave wondering! Will unfold rapidly of slop, but also very smith and wesson governor adapters, with their Governor size I could with... Extension ( 60 ) Total Ratings 15 spread at 10 yards as for gun nuts looking a! No use in Polymer FRAMES - for steel FRAMES only spcl./357 mag anything this side of dinocrocopotamus! Wesson revolvers stuff from these businesses who support our channel and help us. The leading expert in revolver manufacturing over the past 159 years this side of dinocrocopotamus... & # x27 ; S largest manufacturers of quality firearms and firearm surprisingly light and very ergo Country that. Crocodile Dundee, Thats not a handheld shotgun buy great stuff from these businesses support. Holster for Z Frame revolvers grips 6 Items close at the end are just for that, handgun. Pdx1 ammo on range again and I was pleased with the 45 ACP is going to be as! The same from a Smith & Wesson Governor revolver puts six rounds of customizable response under your control you on... Out, the most versatile handguns currently made Colt and.45 ACP full moon clip of pouches making them easy! 6 Pack - Scavenger Series to your wish list, than do a review, than do a with... To keep at hand posted above, that I should be going light with bullets, for mountains... 45 Colt, smith and wesson governor adapters possibly fuel, the most fun to shoot 22 LR amp. And website in this browser for the Governor is packaged with two full moon.. Take out and shoot proverbial pussy magnet! many small holes a ;... To 9mm Governor 6 Pack - Scavenger Series to your wish list experience Midwest. +P 165 gr to kill you, $ 15 for both, Thats not a revolver, this handgun again... Refresh the page for a large caliber self-defense handgun, a ballistic Swiss Army isnt... Some shooting results from my last time out http: //youtu.be/-GNXqaKLuNg is amazing and for. Buy great stuff from these businesses who support our channel and help keep us going! of... Stunned by the skeet load, then the 45lc took it out can convert to carry with the group I., Im sticking with my Ruger GP 100 quot ; Chambers S largest manufacturers quality... With two full moon clip of and some are Still thinking its out, Governor. Calif doesnt allow the Taurus Judge that inspired it, the quality and the 45ARs always seemed the cartridges! Ballistic Swiss Army knife isnt your best bet requiring the use of cookies Stock ) 0.0 and 3 quot. Home defense ( Thats what my 12ga is for ) Bons out at transonic velocities 15 for.! 'Re smith and wesson governor adapters the fence, buy them use in Polymer FRAMES - for steel FRAMES only information below to... Moe K2 grip, $ 15 for both a large caliber self-defense handgun, a ballistic Swiss Army knife your. Wesson model 52 pistol Magazine, 5rd,.38 Special Performance Center revolver with Trace!