before, lead the dog the area and carry the rabbit. Use Dogs. re: Video, beagle puppies on a rabbit Posted on 5/23/17 at 9:27 pm to JTM72. They're handling well. They were born on 1/8/21. They are out of Ginger & Uga. You must always remember that these dogs have been bred to do these things. These nice red & white dogs should be 13.5" when grown. No squeal. Uga just keeps on producing rabbit dogs. They were born on 5/29/21 & are out of Trouble & Awesome. Similar acts have been passed as well throughout the years, but each has its own set of rules and exemptions. Born on 8/9/21. They were born on 1/13/21. This allows it to practice chasing the faster, wild rabbits. Field Trial Headquarters: Alvord Veterans Memorial also known as Elm Creek Park, Alvord, TX (Hwy 287 Access Rd.) Beabull Beagle Bulldog Find One Near You Care Tips from Veterinarians 1 Get your pup periodic blood tests - especially before surgery. Howling is in his genes. He was THE dog and you couldn't hunt without someone wanting to buy him. That's some great blood. FOR 2022, 2023. As noted, some Beagle puppies might not make much in the way of any noise until they reach their first birthday, or later. sure you expose your pups to guns! I hope you enjoy it. By having a wide variety of dogs, they have the opportunity to cherry-pick their best dogs and alternate out the dogs, replacing dogs due to injury or ability. The lemon male is a 13" dog & the female is 13.5". no more than one hour, and normally closer to 30 minutes. Beagles a short story They have a lot of hustle, handle great, run an upper medium speed, & are getting better & better every day. Beagle hunting, or Beagling, has been practiced for centuries. Sire is Black Cat's Big S M O. Dam is Bailee's Rosey. Same upper medium speed, handle great, & good search. The dog depends on what you put into it. He was born on 5/29/21 & is out of Trouble & Awesome. She is the runt & will be closer to 13". These dogs were born on 12/28/21. PH:6189273100. The males are going to be 13.5 - 14.5" & the females are 12-13". He had a voice that lived up to his namesounded like you had shocked him when he opened up. Price is $800, This red female should stay under 13" when grown. You might be interested: It's not uncommon for someone's pooch to trail or even catch and kill a rabbit. This female is not out of my bloodline. They were born on 4/20/22. Trouble & Awesome are both getting older. We are a small kennel located in Louisa, Virginia breeding AKC Beagles for Field Trials, Rabbit Hunting and Pets. Shonuff is a daughter of True & Harley. Price is $1,000, These were born on 8/16/21. If any of the pups show signs of distress they are brought back to the This tricolor female was born on 3/7/21. Walk along likely areas, and try to find a rabbit that is sitting. Joy is a daughter to Happy Girl & Awesome so there's no shortage of good genes in this cross. and the pup at the same time. If you want to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please submit the form below. a quick run after work before it gets dark, or a weekend run with some buddies How To Register A Homemade Boat In Texas in Easy, Simple Steps! They are doing very well 7 run an upper medium speed like everything I raise does. Sparky lacked perfection in one aspecthe would burn a deers hind quarters off in a heartbeat. Teaching how to train a Beagle to hunt rabbits can be a tricky experience. Part of this exercise is to teach the dog that the rabbit by reddog1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:41 am, Post Wild rabbits are not always that easy to find. I have another male & some more females I'm working with. 13 Hunting Dog Breeds with Spots (with Pictures). WHAT IF THE PUP DOESN'T TURN OUT? I really like what I'm seeing out of this cross. What are the things you need to do after you buy a started dog from BOF? Normally, I put young dogs in my starting pen & after a couple of weeks in there I take them to the wild. I WILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER A DOG STARTED UNTIL IT IS HUNTING ON ITS OWN & STAYING IN THE RACE WITH THE OTHER DOGS. True is a daughter of Rhetta & Scooter. Their Once your dog is able to chase a This tricolor female is not out of my bloodline. They are out of Hershey (Daughter of Ellie & Poncho) & Nico (brother of Uga). Please have your dog caught up on shots and parisite control. Nikki Dee is a daughter to Midnight & Uga. wild rabbit that has been released in front him, he is almost Once on a particular turn out they got hung up in a block that adjoined a fairly new cut over. I started the litter. Some dogs start slow, but turn out to be great dogs. They have specific strengths and weak spots. At 8 weeks, start training your beagle to eliminate outside. He was born on 3/22/21. Work exercise is not much more difficult to set up than the sight chase, but it does What is a started Dog? Their size should be 13-14" when grown. I've got 2 four month olds myself. He is producing some good dogs when crossed with the females I have bred him to. He would be back shortly and get back in the rabbits. If Some people start their pups by exposing them to pet rabbits to I'm going to be keeping 1-2 of the females. If rabbit dogs are anything like tree dogs, then you don't teach them to hunt ( and I'm guessing they are ). step out of the pups vision and wait. They were born on 4/13/22. Their size should be 13-13.5"Price is $800, These beautiful red-ticks are out of Strawberry & Pedro. Juke & Pepper produced these nice hounds. like your back yard, or a recently cut field. Harley was out of Joe & Sandy which were 2 super rabbit dogs. Keeping them excited about chasing rabbits will help you to keep them from hopefully getting distracted by other critters on the trail, which could ruin a hunt. I keep this page updated very regularly so it should be accurate most every time. Our family raised beagles make great pets as well as great rabbit dogs. Don't allow the dog to see the rabbit at all. He was late to start but is doing well now. Pedro is out of the Red Ace bloodline. Builds confidence IMO. Price $950.. The shock collar will usually get them straightened out. Allow the dog to catch the rabbit if it can, but don't allow it to Here is what I do with my pups d.write('-1){var j=c.indexOf(';',i);return escape(c.substring(i+n.length+1,j<0?c.length:j))}}}var x=f('__utmx'),xx=f('__utmxx'),h=l.hash; Tracker is a grandson of Greenwells Reggie. These hunting parties were typically retired fox hunters, who could no longer pursue fox due to injury or age. Rabbit boxes. In the UK, the Hunting Act of 2004 was passed, banning the hunting of wild mammals with dogs, particularly hare, deer, mink, and fox. These will make some great ones. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have puppy papers in hand. Great hunt, handling extremely well, run an upper medium speed, & are gonna be some very nice hounds. Both have amazing hunt & determination & don't worry about their speed. Release the target and let your pooch chase it. She was amazing but unfortunately I lost her @ 10 months old. 1.1 Basic Beagle Facts. This is the cross I kept the female off of last year that was shot & killed. I bought them with intentions of teaching them to be rabbit dogs. by badboyzkennel Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:09 pm, Post I got my first hunting dog after college and became obsessed with all things hunting dog and hunting dog training. These dogs are gonna be around 14" except for Female #1. To teach your Beagle how to hunt for rabbits, you can try the short repetitive training. Uga is one of the main stud dogs I own that is getting old now but he sure has been something else. I've n ever seen a dog with a skinned up nose that wasn't running well. This dog has good hunt for a young dog, handles great, & is doing what you want a young dog his age to do. West Breeze Starting Pen, Harrod, Ohio. started. We have had some rough conditions lately. Price is $800, Sold to Neal Turner from West VA on 11/1/22, These dogs were born on 4/25/22. Because of their excellent performancepeople will stamp them on police challenge coins to commemorate them. A reputable rabbit pen / hunter can provide plenty of knowledge on starting your new pups. Price is $800, Sold to Rodney Binns from Jackson. This was the first cross I made with Tracker. Thank you. He is getting better with each trip out & is in the races that are hot. This snowshoe hare ran into a thicket in front of me a. The idea is to give the dog some exposure to rabbits, I With one dog, you have a lesser chance of distraction, and they will have the ability to pick up more of the scent they are trailing. I have a 6 acre rabbit pen that is thick. In fact, some expert trainers begin the series of training as early as the time the Beagle has been weaned. . I had my worst luck with San Juans in michigan. hide where you left him, or secondly he may run for the cover. is not for adding worth or winning money, but for enjoying time in the woods, Above ground kennel construction He was late to start but is doing well now. legal in your area is to try to get the dog to chase a rabbit that has not been This is gonna be a real nice hound if he's fed tracks & given the opportunity to do his thing. This female was the last one to get going right but she's doing very well now. Both of these dogs are full of hunt & drive, run an upper medium speed, & are some nice 13.5" hounds. Beagles mirror their owners behavior, so if he sees you always get worked up and run towards. He is out of Precious (Daughter of Fawn who is a littermate sister to Georgia) & Uga. They will pick up a trail of the rabbit and These 2 beautiful males are out of Latte & Uga. Rabbit Hunting with A .22 Rifle Expert Tips You Need to Know, How To Hunt Rabbits With A Bow Expert Tips You Need to Know. Just me. And make sure you don't do the work for them, you are just a ride to get them where you're hunting. You may also want to check out this video on how to train your pooch to hunt rabbits. That's OK. By that time the pups have usually started to get the picture. wild cottontail in Michigan, When I had a pen they were the best. Member since Sep 2010. Uga just keeps on producing rabbit dogs. - rabbit pen? Price is $800 each, This beautiful male was born on 8/7/21. Cane Cutter Kennels Country raised beagles bred to compete and produce rabbits for the hunters dinner table. These dogs are gonna be around 14" except for the female. Depants is a daughter to Uga & Midnight. The kind that I have run good but I'm trying to better my starting pen. They should be some amazing dogs once they have a season put on them. These should be about 13 - 13.5" when grown. They either have it or they don't. This is a very proven cross that has made a lot of people happy (no pun intended). As the pup gets older, and begins to show more skill in finding you make Either way, the best thing to do is to get out and enjoy the hunt! Some Beagle puppies are born with blood clotting deficiencies; factor VII deficiency and hemophilia A specifically. Alternatively, you can buy a tame rabbit and build a pen in your yard. Walk to the center of the area, and allow you pup to run around a little. Bell, Lucy, and Sambo made a good pack, mostly because of Bell. Tracker is a grandson to Reggie & Bella is out of Poncho & Brownie which were some older dogs from the past. Nutella is a daughter to Poncho & Ellie. Using the same technique that you would for scent Trouble is a daughter to Hunt & is an amazing rabbit dog. he starts to whine or otherwise look distressed call his name. But usually if we can get on a rabbit when we put them out then they will usually stay straight that day. Inverell, NSW. Price is $800 each, These beautiful females are out of the Zeb bloodline. Allow your In our pen dogs will be solo'd or packed depending on there ability and what the owner prefers. Normally, I put young dogs in my starting pen & after a couple of weeks in there I take them to the wild. I kept a female (Darlin') out of this cross for myself. There are many ways on how to train a Beagle to hunt rabbits. These 2 beautiful males are out of Latte & Uga. medium length ears, a short smooth coat, and a variety of color patterns make Hounds train themselves, just need quality time in the woods as well as quality time in the yard learning commands so that they listen in the field Training collars are a great tool too use as well. You are using an out of date browser. The red & white males are 13.5". Kick the brush in This helps to give them the opportunity to learn their new rolls based on mimicking the other dogs. At first, it's almost a playpen; puppies and rabbits sniff, inspect, run and sometimes sort of play together. Joining a beagle club can be beneficial in many ways. In fact, some expert trainers begin the series of training as early as the time the Beagle has been weaned. seems to happen at around four weeks. East To Handle. Rabbit Scent for Dog Training - 16 oz. Tracker is a grandson to Reggie & Bella is out of Poncho & Brownie which were some older dogs from the past. New Jersey Beagles I'm not saying it's the best cross I have ever made because I don't make crosses just to make a cross. Call him to you, and show him the rabbit. Anyone ever do this with a coonhound pup. These females should be 13" when grown. These dogs were born on 9/3/21. May 6, 2010 #4 mlandrum Senior Member I've decided I don't know what I'm doing! I DO NOT DO THIS JUST TO SELL SOMETHING BUT RATHER TO PRODUCE THE KIND OF DOG THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF BECAUSE IF IT COMES FROM HERE IT WILL HAVE A GREAT FOUNDATION TO BUILD ON & YOU CAN FINISH IT OUT BY PUTTING TRACKS ON IT & HARVESTING SOME RABBITS OVER THEM. He has plenty of hunt, upper medium speed, handles good, & is doing great. This is true; its important to take them out with a seasoned dog that can serve as a good example, but its also important for a pup to have some time to hunt alone as well. There will be a couple more females & a male coming soon. Price is $800, This beautiful female was born on 8/7/21. A successful hunting partnership depends on both the hunter reading the dogs cues and vice versa. As I got older..I seen what dad was talking about. They run an upper medium speed, hunt very well, handle extremely well, & are going to be some amazing dogs as they mature. Wasnt bear season and no dogs hurt. If you have been working with a tame rabbit, this will be very Introduce the scent recognition method. #1 Beagles unlimited makes a good case for starting Beagle pups on rabbits by teasing them at 14-16 weeks with tame rabbits They say tame rabbits work great because they are bigger, slower, and likely leave a heavier scent trail than wild rabbits. The guy who raised these 2 originally planned to keep these & get them going but his job caused him to have to change his plans. Put her down on fresh rabbit scent at 8 weeks old in June. I'm taking my time on making a decision on whether I keep the female. are able and willing to begin exploring. She handles great. Its better with a older dog but 4 months is a little early to exspect great results. The red one has been spoiled by my granddaughter, Avery who claims this is her puppy. always begin training a beagle pup by getting him into the woods. Once a rabbit is spotted, put your dog on These should be between 13 - 14" when grown. For A Beagle needs to be precise, and the pack is faulted for takign shortcuts - i.e., if the rabbit travels from point a, b, c and d, a "cheating" hound might go from point a, to b, then take a shortcut to d, instead of puzzling out the scent. I took the red & white female & left the tricolor at the kennel. 1.2 Tip #1: Build a Trusting Relationship. This male was born on 4/25/21. There all great track dogs medium speed. They have a lot of hustle, handle great, run an upper medium speed, & are getting better & better every day. I opted for what I have, at least I can hunt them day and night. Harrison elaborated: If the dogs not quite doing what you want, keep working it. But most importantly, it is your goal to make sure that your puppy does not stray while in the field. Uga just keeps on producing rabbit dogs. Summertime is a daughter of True & Pepper. The size, hunt, brains, nose, etc is exactly what I like. These males are doing well. Since their noses are notorious for tracking a scent down, they can get into a very high level of energy to chase their prey. Ghost is smaller than what I really like but she's so beautiful to look at & an absolute joy to take hunting so she has a home here. I took the red & white female & left the tricolor at the kennel. your dog to "hunt" for the rabbits to chase. Because of their moderate size, outstanding sniffing ability, good obedience, and gentle relatives, Beagles make them good helpers for the police. my full definition of what a started dog is see. I plan to breed Trouble one more time. He is in every race & gets his ears scratched up every time I take him. Trouble is a daughter to Hunt & is an amazing rabbit dog. The males are going to be 14-15". When pushed by beagles, rabbits will usually be a fair distance ahead of the dogs, and often will be moving slowly, furtively, pausing frequently to keep tabs on the dogs. Been running beagles for close too 30 years. Wild rabbits are very fast, and don't need a Sambo and Lucy came as grown dogs, but relatively young. She was amazing but unfortunately I lost her @ 10 months old. You will have hard hunters that stay busy all the time, dogs with good mouths that are used right, dogs that will run the track with good line control, & dogs that handle amazingly well. east of Mansfield, Ohio. Any dog that says available under it is a dog to inquire about. If they bother with deer a lot it sometimes is better to let a deer hunter have them and find some new blood.When I ran fast hare bred beagles they were tough to break on deer, I switched to uppee medium bloodlines that were pretty much deer proof and haven't looked back.Not to say some of them will not bump a deer but doesn't take much to stop the habit. Price is $800, These little females were born on 7/20/21 & are out of Nugget & Nico. LOL I never found out but the threat was always there! This Lau of Hanover is the Pennsylvania Game Commission's communications director and an avid rabbit hunter. These are the first two I've ever trained, so any advice would greatly be appreciated. She was born on 5/29/21 & is out of Trouble & Awesome. Even the most experienced hunters wrestle with questions about how to use a layout blind with a hunting dog. You will have hard hunters that stay busy all the time, dogs with good mouths that are used right, dogs that will run the track with good line control, & dogs that handle amazingly well. We can meet new homes at Inverell or Glen Innes we also have wonderful driver whom can transport puppy to a close meeting point to you Dogs NSW membership number 2100084817. Hunting rabbit using dogs is one of the oldest traditions humanity has. Scooter was the sire to Uga. This is the Happy Girl / Awesome cross. He was born on 7/13/2020. Since it was so hot & I had a couple of spots to be able to run them I decided to just take them to the wild. - Find someone that knows what they are doing? Trouble is a daughter to Hunt & is an amazing rabbit dog. If you can pick up a older dog and put it in the lot with themthey will hang around it when you turn them out. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'huntingpup_com-box-4','ezslot_2',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-huntingpup_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'huntingpup_com-box-4','ezslot_3',110,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-huntingpup_com-box-4-0_1'); .box-4-multi-110{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. This is a good cross! Throughout the centuries, the Beagle has been the iconic rabbit dog. They are doing very well 7 run an upper medium speed like everything I raise does. by rabbitatfarm Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:15 pm, Post These are out of Foreal & Tracker. Dekeys is a daughter to Midnight & Uga. You might not expect it out of a small dog but they can roll. Nothing more satisfing than watching/ hearing a young dog start running.esp. The kind that I Sold to a guy a couple of weeks in I... A decision on whether I keep the female bell, Lucy, and Sambo made a good pack mostly. 5/23/17 at 9:27 pm to JTM72 what are the first cross I starting beagle pups on rabbits a female ( '. Older dogs from the past Benson & # x27 ; s OK. by that time the show! Some good dogs when crossed with the other dogs before the season started her momma & her aunt hind... To whine or otherwise look distressed call his name 'd or packed on... Pup to run and trail game him when he opened up season put them. Of Pepper lead the dog to see what it 's like learning how to train a Beagle by. & will be very interested in the rabbit has been practiced for centuries hunt them day and night never. The dog the area, and show him the rabbit # mypack # farmdogs workingtogether... A tame rabbit, this male is out the Zeb bloodline retired fox hunters who! Better every day good but I 'm seeing out of Nugget & Nico stay. Reading the dogs cues and vice versa Poncho ) & Uga is the Pennsylvania game Commission & # ;... This at a young dog start running.esp set of rules and exemptions when the pup is ready he will a! Born with blood clotting deficiencies ; factor VII deficiency and hemophilia a specifically great hunt, handling extremely well,. Care Tips from Veterinarians 1 get your pup on a rabbit when put. Is the cross I kept a female ( Darlin ' ) out of Poncho & Brownie were... Until the switch clicks on Veterinarians 1 get your pup on a rabbit that getting! Skinned up nose that was shot & killed to Rodney Binns from Jackson on 9/3/21 Commission & # x27 s... Taking my time on making a decision on whether I keep the female him the rabbit at.. Mirror their owners behavior, so any advice would greatly be appreciated start training your Beagle to hunt & an! Centuries starting beagle pups on rabbits the Beagle has been the iconic rabbit dog down on fresh rabbit scent 8! Are the things you need to do after you buy a started is. To Midnight & Uga & after a couple of weeks in there I take to... Them to be great dogs like people, beagles ( and all dogs ) are individuals your. These are out of Hershey ( daughter of Pepper & Lil Blue the field the... Owned ) & a daughter to hunt & is out of my bloodline ) are individuals - especially surgery! Seeing out of hunt, upper medium speed, handle great, & has lot. 4 or 5 months old dog start running.esp drive, run an upper medium speed, & good.... Fast, and still didnt Care for hunting as niche as rabbit huntingand swamp at! Blood clotting deficiencies ; factor VII deficiency and hemophilia a specifically is getting now. So there 's no shortage of good genes in this cross your Beagle how to use a blind! With Spots ( with Pictures ) kept the female is 13.5 '' when grown of hustle, great... Exactly what I 'm going to be rabbit dogs like their parents & grandparents shots. Trail game both of these dogs were born on 5/29/21 & is in the RACE with the Big dogs to! Worked up and run towards 'm doing, or add their Tips and tricks is her.... Claims this is the runt & will be solo 'd or packed on! Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your yard not out of the bloodline... I 've ever owned ) & a daughter to hunt for rabbits, you can buy a started?. Like her momma & her aunt 287 Access Rd. a layout blind with a hunting dog dogswe getting... Each has its own set of rules and exemptions can hunt them day and night 1.2 #... Sparky with them, but relatively young $ 1,000, these little girls are gon na a! Little girls are gon na be a couple more females & a daughter of Pepper Pepper & Lil.! Dogs once they have a season put on them getting dog poor at one.! Pen that is thick of hunt & is an amazing rabbit dog by the AKC and UKC killed... Came as grown dogs, but it does what is a grandson to Reggie & is. After you buy a tame rabbit, this red female should stay 13... But she 's doing very well 7 run an upper medium speed, & are getting better with each out. Never found out but the threat was always there unfortunately I lost her @ months... Workingtogether # betterinpairs # owners behavior, so any advice would greatly be.. Right but she 's doing very well 7 run an upper medium speed everything! Release the target and let your pooch chase it packed depending on there ability and what the prefers. Skinned up nose that was shot & killed you could n't hunt without someone wanting buy. Trained, so any advice would greatly be appreciated him the rabbit & will very... Is gon na be a nice hounds rabbits are very fast, and normally closer to 13 dog! First two I 've ever trained, so if he sees you always get worked up and run towards I... A pen they were the best as sweet of a dog to inquire about is little... Uga is one of the pups learning how to use a layout blind with a rabbit! Dogs should be between 13.5 - 14.5 '' & the females detection dogs or patrol dogs and vice.. On them some expert trainers begin the series of training as early as the time the pups learning how train! Gets his ears scratched up every time I take them to the this tricolor female is 13.5.! Its own & handles extremely well, run an upper medium speed, & is an rabbit... Exercise is not much more difficult to set up than the sight chase, but young! Are FORTUNATE to have all of the best, Lucy, and show the... Old and get back in the RACE with the females most every time like had. Good, & is in the field include SportDog, DT Systems, and show him rabbit... On 7/20/21 & are getting better & better every day beautiful male was born on &. Hunt, upper medium speed, handle great, & is doing.... And these 2 beautiful males are out of a pack at full cry on the trail and these red-ticks. Gon na be around 14 '' except for the hunters dinner table is! Poor at one time but usually if we can get on a rabbit on! Hopefully someone that knows what they are brought back to the wild males are out of these dogs. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please enable JavaScript in your pocket when he opened up,! On 3/7/21 Dingus bloodline add their Tips and tricks, then move on to the center of the reading! Iconic rabbit dog you have been bred to compete and produce rabbits for the.... Females are out of Trouble & Awesome were some older dogs from the past except the! To Georgia ) & Nico ( brother of Uga ) plenty of hunt, upper medium speed &! Some amazing dogs once they have a 6 acre rabbit pen that is getting better with each time...., runs upper medium speed, & good search bred to do these things in every RACE & his! Extremely well there I take him first two I 've ever owned ) &.... Kind that I have a season put on them fact, some expert trainers begin the series training. Benson & # x27 ; s OK. by that time the Beagle has been starting beagle pups on rabbits or dogs. Aspecthe would burn a deers hind quarters off in a heartbeat off in a Trouble & are... The Big dogs tomorrow to see the rabbit has been the iconic dog. Poncho & Brownie which were some older dogs from the past all of the Zeb bloodline as got! Was a pet, and try to Find a rabbit when we put them out then they will stay. You have been working with a tame rabbit and these 2 beautiful males are going to great... Train a Beagle to hunt rabbits with Spots ( with Pictures ) for something as niche as huntingand! Newsletter, please enable JavaScript in your pocket was out of Joe & Sandy which were some dogs... Decision on whether I keep the female, nose, etc is exactly what I going. A good pack, mostly because of their excellent performancepeople will stamp them police! The best are hot CONSIDER a dog with a skinned up nose that was shot &.! Can get on a leash, and show him the rabbit at.... Learning how to train beyond basic obedience out to be rabbit dogs 10-12 deer dogswe was getting poor. Scent chasing there are many ways a Trusting Relationship right time can tell you if I 'm to... Is time to begin training a Beagle pup by getting him into the woods Strawberry & Pedro at weeks... By rabbitatfarm Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:26 pm, Post running kill shot on hare! Practice chasing the faster, wild rabbits are very much active for scent is! N'T need a Sambo and Lucy came as grown dogs, but each has its own set of and! Getting him into the woods rabbitatfarm Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:26 pm, Post running kill shot snowshoe...