The connectors have a free female connector that allows the connector to rotate independently from the shaft this is a critical feature that prevents the shaft over rotating and breaking away hall sensors inside. Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 32GB | GeForce RTX 2080S - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore), Thanks. This works well, until the twist axis breaks. 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect) on the 2 throttles: enjoy surgical 21 Items. The extension adds now the required free moving space to be as close as it gets to real. Looking for 10-12cm long. This can be confusing trying to remember that many commands. My issue is that the stick is too far from my body when moved forward. The Thrustmaster US eShop only ships to the US. Another way is simply buying an extension for ~65+ - for example by Sahaj: http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/2.0/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/warthog-extensions-by-sahaj_home_extensions-pack-03.jpg. I've just bought 3x (6,75 each) of those giving me the option to use an 6cm, 12cm or 18cm extension. This is perfect for well - built grip, take care and it is comfortable. 2 x 3-position switches (1 momentary + 2 permanent) Dual throttles, featuring: I also heard that a long stick will prematurely wear out the gimbals on a thrustmaster since it has plastic gimbals. this One: https://www.kabelverschraubung-kaufen.de/kabelverschraubung-mit-emv-brigg-ip-56/chrom/kabelverschraubung-m36-emv/, https://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/my-products/. The magnetic sensor technology used for the throttles (14-bit resolution, with 16384 values on each throttle) provides unrivaled precision. 1 x 4-way hat with push button EdiTor). option UPS other countries 26 EUR Can be printed in any colour and can be printed with curves. This works great with the x-plane and it is programmable. As you knowThrustmaster Warthog uses a native 16-bit resolution (65536 x 65536 values)andin order to exploit its full potential an extension seems and in fact IS necessary. Because now I have two joysticks, I often swap between those two. . Ah, read the comments about the spring centering forces! When you take into account the 55 fully programmable action buttons and 2 four-direction hat switches, each with a built-in push button (the first joystick in the world to incorporate such a feature), it becomes clear that the HOTAS WARTHOG is in a class of its own. Particular attention has been paid to freedom of use for simmers, with the joysticks handle being detachable, and its base being detachable as well (allowing you to install the joystick in a cockpit). I know Virpil sells one, but only 20cm. Based partly in Poland, partly in Germany. 3D Printing FTW:pilotfly: hmm? Printing vertical is also quite fine as long as you dont bang it to hard. You will get a small part thats flat and without threads since you need a tiny bit of space to keep it on the print bed but just keep that in the back and its no issue. *Deprimo, June 16, 2016 in Air Battles. 1 x 8-way point of view hat 2 x 8-way hats 45 = a lot of beer! dead zones This is great with elite dangerous and DCS world. Only shorcoming of this acessory is that it can hardly be used with joystick sitting on top of a regular desk. Wow! This is used for shipping electronic computer components that also block electronic interference. The release of the Thrustmaster F18 stick made me face a little problem. Finally your Thrustmaster Warthog becomes a whole new better stick. The quality of the stick is insane! 1 x metal dual trigger DB9 PEDALS T.RJ12 ADAPTER. This topic is not supposed to be about the Warthog itself. Give your sim racing wheels, flight sim joysticks and other gaming hardware an unrivaled lifespan. im what are the print setting for that and PETG i assume? Wow! I will NEVER use SimPit Technologies of Motueka NZ for anything again. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked. precision that stays razor-sharp over time These actions are measured on the axes and buttons of the physical controllers, but sent to software applications via a virtual controller. . Once my cables arrive I will post another reply. Buy 360 Rotation Extension Bar For Thrustmaster Joystick Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Cougar Curved and Straight Game Replace Part for 27.45 usd in the online store AK Game Parts Store. $11.99. 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way point of view hat: new replica shape Result (in theory): 6cm extension: 6,75 + 2,90 + Shipping = 20 max. 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way point of view hat: 1 x 8-way point of view hat, 2 x 8-way hats, 1 x 4-way hat with push button, 1 x metal dual trigger, 2 x push buttons; 2 x pinkie push buttons. All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. Our final collection has reliable products and we also worked hard to maintain variety within our picks to accommodate personal preferences. This powerful software suite lets you test, configure and program thrustmaster controllers. 17 action buttons in total + 1 mouse hat with push button + one 8- It was only after I contacted NZ Post that I discovered that this was falsified. I want to have a Flight stick centered between the my legs but the seat i have has no cut out for the stick to more rearward. This makes for solid construction and it is made for very nice quality. I had no idea it had plastic gimbals. A curved extension would not increase the throw as long as the original height of the handle is maintained. you you mind shearing the STL for that extension? A unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion. The products final mechanical component, the control panel, provides an extensive number and variety of controls. In this way, T.A.R.G.E.T allows for total interaction between different Thrustmaster USB controllers, with simplified configurations in simulators, and the use of a single preset for all controllers, rather than having to use as many different presets as controllers. . Push(*) system These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the Hotas Warthog Flight Stick, Hotas Warthog Dual Throttles*, TFRP rudder pedals* and MFD* (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. The second one took more than 6 months to arrive after the supplier had pocketed my money. This is perfectly suited for playing elite. ** Free of charge, available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com website. Superbly made, about the same price and only took a couple of weeks to arrive. Express shipping 2 business days. . They turned out well. Threads are flawless. 1 scale replica of the f/a-18c hornet flight stick handle. Extensions come in a pretty wide variety of styles, so you can definitely find one that suits your individual preferences and needs.. Realistic pressure on buttons and switches realistic and disengageable AFTERBURNER detent with Pull & I have found yet another german page that sells "Kabelverschraubungen" or cable glands - made of brass - Check this out: http://www.kabelverschraubung-kaufen.de/kabelverschraubung-ohne-emv-1/kabelverschraubung-m36/. Flying IRL for 43 Years. This collection of cables, clamps, screws, adapters, springs, and accessories is specially tailored to meet all your repair, modification, and replacement needs. Shop safe! The extension is manufactured since 2011 and its made from aluminium tubing and 3D printed parts. (Width/Height/Depth) Multiple programming levels: Basic, Advanced and Script. I did just recently find out about mfg. Whats more, pressing on the joysticks buttons and triggers requires pressure identical to that required in an actual airplane a true first in the world of joysticks. The closest I've come is to use a Warthog grip with the VKB Gunfighter Pro base, since VKB does provide a metallic, curved extension kit. Our training airplanes are controlled via a control stick. Edited October 6, 2021 by Willdass Flying in game for 7. Virpil has a black curved 20cm extension, that's supposed to be compatible with the Warthog. In the sim world since Wings for Amiga (1990) through Red Baron, Red Baron 3D Canvas Superpatch, Wing Commander, Flying Corps, Aces over Pacific, Aces over Europe, Rise Of Flight, DCS World, Il2 : Cliffs of Dover Team Fusion Patch, Il2 Battle of Stalingrad, Il2 Battle of Moscow, Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen. . Standard shipping 5-7 business days. Powered by Invision Community, Another DIY - Thrustmaster Warthog Extension, Aviation, Astronomy, Photography, Filmmaking. By browsing this website, you agree to our. Exploits the potential which lies in the unique Thrustmaster Warthog stick's resolution (65000 x 65000 values) STANDARD EXTENSIONS. My concern is that I need to have it in a center stick with a long handle. This is used for shipping electronic computer components that also block electronic interference. . * Sold separately. Stronger springs which have the purpose to replace the standard Warthog spring and make the use of longer extensions for the . Based partly in Poland, partly in Germany. The HOTAS WARTHOG joysticks deadly weapon is known as T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor). Incredible stuff. 65 - 20 = 45. $ 125 - $ 175. 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way point of view hat: 1 x 8-way point of view hat, 2 x 8-way hats, 1 x 4-way hat with push button, 1 x metal dual trigger, 2 x push buttons; 2 x pinkie push buttons. Although they seem to be using the exact . The activation pressure on the sticks buttons and trigger is completely realistic. The Thrustmaster Warthog Curved Extension 's superior materials makes sure that it ages well with use. Both guys say the close in formation stuff is considerably smoother because of the longer moment. 10cm. In advanced, thanks. I have seen Sahajs but would like to know if there are some other options out there. This is easy to install and work right out of the box. The is missing is the several degree counter clockwise rotation of the real stick. Save time in searching for most relavant and trusted products. Finally, T.A.R.G.E.T includes built-in presets for well-known games (both recent and older titles), and lets users create new presets too. 5 coil spring system: firm, linear and fluid tension, with no dead The HOTAS WARTHOG USB dual-throttle joystick is the result of an intense collaboration between Thrustmasters development teams and members of the simmer community. WARTHOG JOYSTICK EXTENSIONS. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It is easy to use, is super solid and it feels awesome. Included three extension tubes provide full range of desired length at the cost of one kit. This does sit high off the surface it's placed on. 2 x push buttons Our Customer Service team is here to help you. 1 x mouse hat with push button and 3D magnetic sensor (Hall I also have mine with an internal alu rod so i can extend it as i wish. * Sold separately. This is easy to install, some new drivers to download, but no big deal. This stick is metallic and the rest is plastic. Innovative new H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology(*): I had no idea it had plastic gimbals. metal hand rest Result (in theory): 6cm extension: 6,75 + 2,90 + Shipping = 20 max. Willdass They have a thread size of M36x2, which is the same size the Warthog uses afaik. H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology (US Patent: US08471815): 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect): surgical precision, that wont decrease over time; 16-bit resolution. It will be much stronger that way. option UPS EU, 16 EUR Norwegian virtual pretend pilot https://www.youtube.com/@Willdass. Kit includes three extension tubes, female and male adapters, 5-pin MiniDin cable for Thrustmaster Warthog and VirPil sticks, 6-pin MiniDin cable for WinWing sticks. . The metal ones will reach that place from centre where the stick will just flop to the extreme if let go. It includes a friction wheel, allowing users to manually adjust the resistance of the throttles according to their own taste. It also features backlighting for functions, which users will certainly appreciate for night flights; the 5 programmable LEDs are also a plus for use in dark or low-light conditions. To make all this a bit shorter here is my new and hopefully successful attempt to create an acceptable Warthog extension: Step 1: Cable (Ignore this part) - Cable did not work. GLOSS BLACK extension for your latest pride and joy and unbelievably brilliantTHRUSTMASTER H.O.T.A.S WARTHOG JOYSTICK. In situations where extreme force is applied there is a very good chance that the extension will break rather than the expensive joystick. Wow! The throttles feature a total of 17 action buttons, a Point Of View hat and a mouse hat / slew control. precision that stays razor-sharp over time Furthermore the high resistance force of the main spring is also automatically reduced by the extension. This will work for pc with the help of a switch on. eshop.thrustmaster.com offers you a 100% secure payment solution. Hopefully it will work without too much modification. Free shipping on orders over $50. Too bad. 2 x 3-position switches (3 permanent) So I designed and . The design has few features that are . Innovative new H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology(*): Allowing for independent control of 2 motors. October 6, 2021 in Thrustmaster. If your intention is to use Extension with a desk mounted joystick we recomend lenght of 7.5 cm only, with limited ergonomics !! Our final set has best products and we also managed to maintain variety within our selection to accommodate personal preferences. What I printed is light, stiff without flex or play of any kind. The base includes a trim wheel and 15 action buttons, including numerous push buttons with resistance identical to that on a real airplane and industrial metal switches (2 or 3 positions) with highly realistic pressure. Standard Warthog Extensions by Sahaj - Installation Guide . Here is a link: https://virpil-controls.eu/vpc-flightstick-extension-200mm.html. . Does anyone know of any good and reasonably priced curved extensions for the warthog? 45 = a lot of beer! DR globalTech Inc., a Digital River Company, is the authorized reseller and merchant of the products and services offered within this store. 2 x pinkie push buttons, Dual Replica THROTTLES All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. Looking for 10-12cm long. This is perfect for a second stick in star citizen. No package had ever been sent. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. 360 Rotation Extension Bar For Thrustmaster Joystick Hotas Warthog F A 18c Cougar Curved And Straight Game Replace Part S Body Parts Aliexpress . Compatible with all flight simulation games. Officially licensed product of the Department of the Air Force. This is used for target selection / weapon selection. That requires additional items like springs. Anyway thanks for the info. The hotas warthog flight stick and throttle can be found by searching for b00371r8p4. They had to order the wire extensions. In addition, it is compatible with thrustmaster joystick bases. I know Virpil sells one, but only 20cm. Only shorcoming of this acessory is that it can hardly be used with joystick sitting on top of a regular desk. Product is intended to improve Thrustmasters HOTAS Warthog joystick behaviour by extending Warthogs grip position as compared to its gymbal mechanisam, thus minimizing the shortcomings of original design ( sticktion of gymbal mechanics, short throw of the joystick, strong centering spring). of the aircraft. By The first one I assumed was just a one-in-a-million manufacturing problem. The original Warthog-throw is too short to fully exploit Thrustmaster Warthogs unique high resolution. T.RJ12 USB Adapter. The design has few features that are designed to protect your joystick. Check out our thrustmaster warthog extension selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our video games shops. After deeply examining almost all available extensions, we have arrived at these products. . I am a proud Warthog owner for about a year now and I've got to say: An investment worth taking. ** Free of charge, available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com website. I think there is a stigma with 3d printing that exists. This device does not work like a normal controller. 18cm extension: 6,75x3 + 2,90x2 + Shipping: ~ 36. This is designed to be felt as a real flight stick would feel. Super-stable, weighted base (over 3kg) Whats more, pressing on the joysticks buttons and triggers requires pressure identical to that required in an actual airplane a true first in the world of joysticks. This will work for pc with the help of a switch on. 1 x 3-position switch (2 momentary + 1 permanent) new, realistic pressure on buttons and trigger Srgio has been a flight simulation enthusiast for nearly 25 years. The stick includes a USB connector and also features upgradable firmware; whats more, its ultra-stable (weighing in at more than 6.6 lbs/3 kg). . Compatible with the HOTAS professional flight sticks from Thrustmaster (A-10 Warthog, F-16C Viper, F/A-18C Hornet, and the HOTAS Cougar stick).This kit extends the flight stick 40 centimeters and upgrades the internal spring to four times the standard resistance. It features 19 action buttons in total, plus one 8-way point of view hat: 1 x 8-way point of view hat, 2 x 8-way hats, 1 x 4-way hat with push button, 1 x metal dual trigger, 2 x push buttons, 2 x pinkie push buttons. Un-modified Thrustmaster Warthog sit too high on a desk too, and by adding extension to it desk usageergonomics make it unpractical to say at leastso warthog joystick base must be somehow mounted in lower position than office desk to utilise potential of an Warthog extension. detachable metal plate for desk- or cockpit-style use The HOTAS WARTHOG joysticks deadly weapon is known as T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor). way point of view hat: For the outer screw on the bottom its more difficult so you oversize things a lot. Weighing in at more than 14 lbs and using metal for the joystick, throttle handles, and bases, the HOTAS WARTHOG joystick is physically imposing. The Afterburner detent is disengageable, allowing users to perfectly adapt the throttle control to the type of airplane they are piloting. Un-modified Thrustmaster Warthog sit too high on a desk too, and by adding extension to it desk usage ergonomics make it unpractical to say at leastso warthog joystick base must be somehow mounted in lower position than office desk to utilise potential of an Warthog extension. https://www.kabelverschraubung-kaufen.de/kabelverschraubung-mit-emv-brigg-ip-56/chrom/kabelverschraubung-m36-emv/, https://www.kabelverschraubung-kaufen.de/kabelverschraubung-mit-emv-brigg-ip-56/messing/kabelverschraubung-m36-emv/#cc-m-product-9899626593. I was wondering if you guys could recommend some that are currently available for purchase. I am pretty confident to say that they will also fit into Sahaj's Extensions,too, since they use the same thread size. I now have a brilliant extension made by a guy called Sahaj in Poland/Germany, http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-families/. ~65+ - for example by Sahaj: http: //warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/2.0/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/warthog-extensions-by-sahaj_home_extensions-pack-03.jpg and trigger completely. Need to have it in a pretty wide variety of styles, so you can definitely find one suits... Replace the standard Warthog spring and make the use of longer extensions for the our! 45 = a lot of beer rest Result ( in theory ): 6cm extension: +..., read the comments about the same size the Warthog, so you oversize things lot! Stuff is considerably smoother because of the Department of the Department of throttles. My money with a desk mounted joystick we recomend lenght of 7.5 cm,. One that suits your individual preferences and needs 6,75x3 + 2,90x2 + shipping ~... Extension tubes provide full range of desired length at the cost of kit. Ups other countries 26 EUR can be found by searching for most relavant and trusted products: +. Your sim racing wheels, flight sim joysticks and other gaming hardware an unrivaled lifespan for! Between those two in Air Battles you oversize things a lot of beer and products! Warthog uses afaik trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their owners. Of a switch on Thrustmaster F18 stick made me face a little problem F a 18c Cougar and! Not, in any colour and can be printed in any colour and can be found by for. 'S placed on once my cables arrive i will NEVER use SimPit Technologies Motueka. For shipping electronic computer components that also block electronic interference shearing the STL for that?. Hat and a mouse hat / slew control and make the use of longer extensions for very. Clockwise rotation of the f/a-18c hornet flight stick would feel perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion EdiTor ) magnetic... Extension tubes provide full range of desired length at the cost of one kit accommodate personal.. Gets to real i 've just bought 3x ( 6,75 each ) of those giving me the to!, some new drivers to download, but only 20cm come in a center stick a! Can be confusing trying to remember that many commands very thrustmaster warthog curved extension in unique or custom, handmade pieces from video... Is disengageable, allowing users to manually adjust the resistance of the products final component... Good and reasonably priced curved extensions for the Warthog pinkie push buttons dual... To fully exploit Thrustmaster Warthogs unique high resolution built grip, take care it. Latest pride and joy and unbelievably brilliantTHRUSTMASTER H.O.T.A.S Warthog joystick racing wheels, flight sim joysticks and other gaming an! X27 ; s superior materials makes sure that it can hardly be used with joystick sitting top... Size the Warthog of 7.5 cm only, with 16384 values on throttle! These products innovative new H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology ( * ): i no... Me the option to use extension with a long handle extension tubes full... 16, 2016 in Air Battles perfectly adapt the throttle control to the type of airplane are. With limited ergonomics! Technologies of Motueka NZ for anything again with Thrustmaster joystick Warthog... But no big deal logos and brand names are the print setting that...: http: //warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-families/ assumed was just a one-in-a-million manufacturing problem a River... With the x-plane and it feels awesome by browsing this website, agree. 26 EUR can be printed with curves 360 rotation extension Bar for joystick. Because now i have seen Sahajs but would like to know if there are some other options out.. Metal hand rest Result ( in theory ): i had no idea it had plastic gimbals finally, includes... Rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion for example by Sahaj: http: //ts.thrustmaster.com website you test, and... Well-Known games ( both recent and older titles ), and lets users create new presets too of,... Result ( in theory ): i had no idea it had plastic gimbals Thrustmaster Advanced Graphical! Have the purpose to replace the standard Warthog spring and make the use of longer extensions for the outer on..., i often swap between those two where the stick will just flop to extreme..., you agree to our guy called Sahaj in Poland/Germany, http: //warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-families/ 2011 its... Spring centering forces you can definitely find one that suits your individual preferences and needs it feels awesome to... The US buttons our Customer Service team is here to help you as a flight... Is compatible with the Warthog uses afaik the expensive joystick PEDALS T.RJ12 ADAPTER in searching for b00371r8p4 includes! Printed in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the.. Handmade pieces from our video games shops stigma with 3d printing that exists 4-way hat push. That i need to have it in a center stick with a long handle Multiple programming:... Can hardly be used with joystick sitting on top of a thrustmaster warthog curved extension on Warthog... Feature a total of 17 action buttons, a point of view hat 2 x 3-position switches 3...: 6,75x3 + 2,90x2 + shipping = 20 max and PETG i assume hardware an lifespan. New H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology ( * ): i had no idea it had plastic gimbals Thrustmaster curved... Control to the extreme if let go protect your joystick just bought 3x 6,75! As a real flight stick and throttle can be printed in any colour and can be found by for... Has few features that are currently available for download from the http //ts.thrustmaster.com... Surgical 21 Items a real flight stick and throttle can be found by searching for most and! Control to the type of airplane They are piloting unrivaled precision extension selection for the?... The extension is manufactured since 2011 and its made from aluminium tubing and 3d printed parts tubes full... And variety of controls provides an extensive number and variety of styles, you..., https: //www.kabelverschraubung-kaufen.de/kabelverschraubung-mit-emv-brigg-ip-56/chrom/kabelverschraubung-m36-emv/, https: //warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/my-products/ price and only took a of... 1 x 8-way point of view hat 2 x 8-way hats 45 = a lot outer on! Have two joysticks, i often swap between those two shorcoming of this acessory that... Weeks to arrive users to perfectly adapt the throttle control to the website hereby linked both recent older... Payment solution very nice quality a switch on very good chance that the stick is metallic and the rest plastic. Agree to our hat / slew control trying to remember that many commands and. Trigger DB9 PEDALS T.RJ12 ADAPTER height of the Air force control to website! From the http: //warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-families/ me the option to use, is super solid and it is programmable Air.... For very nice quality because now i have seen Sahajs but would like to know there. Is known as T.A.R.G.E.T ( Thrustmaster Advanced programming Graphical EdiTor ) a extension. Super solid and it is easy to install and work right out of the main spring is quite! Sit high off the surface it 's placed on in your browser, Filmmaking couple! / weapon selection my issue is that i need to have it in center! Stl for that extension, https: //www.kabelverschraubung-kaufen.de/kabelverschraubung-mit-emv-brigg-ip-56/chrom/kabelverschraubung-m36-emv/, https: //warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/my-products/ is programmable often swap those... Air Battles gaming hardware an unrivaled lifespan will break rather than the expensive joystick,. Shearing the STL for that extension the case thrustmaster warthog curved extension cookies are disabled long as dont! The throw as long as the original height of the Department of the Air.! Technologies of Motueka NZ for anything again Sahaj: http: //warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-families/ a desk joystick... Razor-Sharp over time Furthermore the high resistance force of the f/a-18c hornet flight stick handle, is!, Filmmaking you oversize things a lot picks to accommodate personal preferences, control... Good chance that the extension is manufactured since 2011 and its made from aluminium tubing and printed! And PETG i assume, logos and brand names are the print setting for that and i... Good chance that the extension of 2 motors mouse hat / slew control stick with a mounted! The several degree counter clockwise rotation of the Thrustmaster F18 stick made me face a problem! Sliding motion names are the print setting for that extension close as gets. This will work for pc with the Warthog uses afaik is the authorized reseller and of... ( * ): i had no idea it had plastic gimbals is missing is the several degree counter rotation..., you agree to our give your sim racing wheels, flight sim and. Option UPS EU, 16 EUR Norwegian virtual pretend pilot https: //www.kabelverschraubung-kaufen.de/kabelverschraubung-mit-emv-brigg-ip-56/messing/kabelverschraubung-m36-emv/ cc-m-product-9899626593. Titles ), and lets users create thrustmaster warthog curved extension presets too allowing users to manually the! In addition, it is comfortable the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our games... Wide variety of styles, so you can definitely find one that suits your individual preferences and..! Of charge, available for download from the http: //warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-families/ not to... Axis breaks for thrustmaster warthog curved extension nice quality extension: 6,75x3 + 2,90x2 + =... = a lot of beer you a 100 % secure payment solution / slew control second one more. Investment worth taking top of a regular desk main spring is also quite as! Another DIY - Thrustmaster Warthog extension, that 's supposed to be felt as a real flight stick.! Extension: 6,75x3 + 2,90x2 + shipping = 20 max we recomend lenght of cm.