But if the music had been more inclusive of other stories, wed have a broader cross section, he says, before adding that this has compelled him to support female African American country singers like Adia Victoria, who has frequently opened for him. In early 2021, the 87-year-old activist shared a picture of her vaccine sticker. Great British Baking Show's Prue Leith gets COVID Vaccine. The largest jab-adverse faction in American music at the moment, in Keiths view: rightwing Christian musicians like Sean Feucht, who throw big super-spreader concerts and defy local safety measures. Get your shot!". The COVID-19 vaccine is a critical tool to safely reach the other side of this pandemic. Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Vanessa Bryant Reaches $28.85 Million Lawsuit with Los Angeles County Over Helicopter Crash Photos, Jordyn Woods Seemingly Weighs In on Kylie Jenner-Selena Gomez-Hailey Bieber Social Media Feud, Niall Horan Reveals 1 Thing He Doesn't Like About Being on 'The Voice'. The current justices include Chief Justice John G. Roberts and Associate Justices Clarence Thomas, Stephen G. Breyer, Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, Neil M. Gorsuch, Brett M. Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Francis was fully vaccinated before he made his historic early March trip to Iraq. REUTERS Illustration/via YouTube. A spokeswoman for Apellis said, His views do not reflect those of Apellis. She didnt elaborate. In an interview he said: I dont think most people want entertainers to shut up and sing. The Oscar-winning actress, 86, shared in an interview with BBC News that she has had one shot of the vaccine and will get the booster dose in several weeks. A livestream shared on Twitter showed Surgeon General Jerome Adams receiving the shot first (giving a thumbs-up to the camera right before), then Mrs. Pence and, finally, the vice president. He always seemed knowledgeable, intelligible, a good scientist. "I'm not an anti-vaxxer. The Toby Keith Foundation on Instagram: "Our staff got COVID vaccines today. In late May, Miss Universe Andrea Meza made receiving her COVID-19 vaccine at a CVS in New York City her first official act in her new role. I was like, 'that's it?' Stay safe, my friends, and trust in science! Matthew McConaughey's Sons Levi & Livingston Look So Grown Up in Rare New Photo! She maintains hope the divide will lessen so we can follow these protocols and the virus improves. And we have a lot of white men in our audiences who feel disadvantaged these days. The coronavirus vaccines are safe and effective at preventing serious coronavirus infections . While the overall risk of severe illness is low, the Centers for . Center, from left: Rosalynn and Jimmy Carter in church in February. John LaMattina, a former president of Pfizer Global Research and Development, also knew Yeadon. Keith is a longtime advocate for families facing cancer diagnoses, and helped found Ally's House in 2004, a nonprofit group that assists Oklahoma children with cancer and their families. "We were broadcasting from [home], so I'd literally go from my bedroom to the TV room to the kitchen to the bedroom to the TV room. Country music and Christian music are the only genres to so openly embrace rightwing politics, says Keith. The hard work at Ziarco paid off. "We are extremely lucky and privileged to have access to Covid-19 vaccines in the U.S. right now. "Vaxx'd wax'd and ready to pay my tax," Kaling captioned an April 19 Instagram. she wrote. But Im not setting out to do that, I just want everyone to be safe, says Isbell. ", "You still want to protect people who are very important to our country right now," Dr. Anthony Fauci told reporters earlier in the week of vaccinating Pence, President Donald Trump, President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice-President-Elect Kamala Harris. The 61-year-old country music star shared an update on his health and future touring plans during an appearance on CMT's "Hot 20 Countdown.". Its no secret that mainstream country music is, generally speaking, to the right of Americana. "It felt like I was being stabbed," he said with a laugh. Within weeks, doctors and nurses in Britain began reporting that concerned women were asking them whether it was true, according to the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists. We were told to call back next day and then still nothing etc and then we got in," the actor wrote. Regulators werent swayed, either: Weeks later, the European Medicines Agency approved the European Unions first COVID-19 shot, co-developed by Pfizer Inc. Other investors later joined, including an Amgen Inc corporate venture capital fund. "A lot of. I worry there will be a political backlash in Tennessee. I dont know any artists in the Americana world who are openly anti-vax, he says. The comedian brought her signature humor to her vaccine appointment in N.Y.C. Anybody who doesnt understand that politics and music have always been bedfellows is kidding themselves. A greater part of country lore occurred backstage at Willie Nelsons 70th birthday concert in 2003, when a Nashville chart topper argued with elder singer-songwriter Kris Kristofferson about his lefty shit. ", "I feel relieved as well," he added in a chat with Gayle King. The former shop clerk, 91, was given the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at 6:31 a.m. local time on Dec. 8, at University Hospital Coventry in England. Original strain. Clifford Young, a pollster who worked on a 2019 Ipsos survey about country music and tribalism (among other matters), surprisingly determined that the genre was not as rightwing as assumed. "I'm a lucky man," he wrote. "My wing is feeling a little sore, but it'll give my body an extra protective boost that keeps me and others healthy," Big Bird said of his shot on Twitter. "Let's (NOT) Get It!" The singer got "a dose of her own medicine," she joked on March 2 when receiving her vaccine at Vanderbilt Health in Tennessee. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Toby Keith talks foundation, COVID-19 life backstage at charity event 0:05 3:33 Toby Keith brings charity event to downtown Oklahoma City after year of pandemic Country music star Toby Keith spoke backstage about OK Kids Korral and life during COVID-19 at his gala for the Toby Keith & Friends Golf Classic. Anecdotally, though, many women have bought into it. Kloots whose husband, Nick Cordero, died of COVID-19 last year went to a drive-through clinic in California at the end of the day in February to see if any leftover vaccines were available and there were. Booster doses are now being offered to groups with a high risk of developing severe COVID-19. And its so upsetting to work so long on a craft and lose opportunities left and right, because people would rather believe vaccine conspiracy theories than at least try these precautions out, she says. The Shark Tank star, 71, said she was "thrilled to be over 65 for the first time in my life" after scoring a middle-of-the-night appointment in N.Y.C. Toby Keith The familiar maxim of the triple threat - singer, songwriter, musician - doesn't begin to cover it for Toby Keith, one of the modern era's most complete self-directed hit makers. Roker, 66, shared that he qualified to get the vaccine as he is over 65 years old, which allowed him to sign up for an appointment on the New York state health website the weekend prior. Now he . An unpublished study conducted in India involving 3,000 volunteers found the vaccine to be 90% effective in preventing disease cause by the original COVID-19 virus strain and 80% against the. "But once I got all of the information, found out the researchers, I was very, very happy," Perry continued. Not at this point, no, Olivia said (via Australias Herald Sun), Im not an anti-vaxxer. The data must show that the vaccines are safe and effective before the FDA can give emergency use authorization or approval. Legal Statement. Washington State fired football coach Nick Rolovich and four of his assistants Monday for refusing a state mandate that all employees get vaccinated against COVID-19, making him the first major . Many were captured at the time by archive.org. "I would encourage everyone, if it's offered to them, to definitely have the vaccine," the 85-year-old polio survivor said. When asked what insights that survey gives him on the current country music chasm, Young says context is key. Robert F. Kennedy Jr., pictured in 2016, was recently banned on Instagram because of his COVID-19 vaccine posts. "I was fully prepared to be turned away, but they said they had enough tonight for everyone waiting. You just look as gorgeous in the tent as when you are taking your jab!!" The event brought back a flood of emotions for the legendary journalist, who recalled when the polio vaccination was rolled out. "I want to encourage everyone who has the opportunity to get vaccinated so that we can have a veil of protection over this country that would end this pandemic," he added. ", The country queen then sang along to a modified version of her classic hit "Jolene. Are you out to actively kill people? But Isbell isnt fazed by that prospect or other backlash beyond social media, saying his team will do what it takes, and if that means going to court and arguing with a governor to convince people, then thats what Ill do to keep people safe. "[Ken Jeong] was telling me about this vaccine trial that was taking place, and they were looking for Asian candidates. While curiosity and concern for Keith's degrading health are understandable, there's a more likely reason why Toby chose to announce his diagnosis now. Peso In My Pocket, released in October 2021, while in lockdown amid the COVID-19 pandemic. And a lot of people have reached out to say theyre grateful we spoke out, Isbell says. "When enough friends are vaccinated, I may have an outdoor taco party," she wrote. Keenan turned into a bit of a celebrity herself when she became the first person in the United Kingdom to receive the coronavirus vaccine. ", "The scientists and the people who put this together, the frontline workers, the people who were the ones who actually did the clinical work," Biden continued. So far, so many celebrities who are currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine have chosen to do so to help the pandemic come to an end and keep everyone safe against the deadly virus.. Yeadons background gives his dangerous and harmful messages false credibility.. ! 100w Reply susan.shawver On Dec. 16, the anesthesiologist who appeared on the current season of The Bachelorette before being sent home in week seven documented his journey of receiving the vaccination for the novel coronavirus in an effort to educate fans on the process. Be it the Nashville establishment or up-and-comers in adjacent roots, folk and Americana genres, numerous artists are taking a stand about concert pandemic precautions, often along partisan lines. Big Bird said in his tweet that he learned he's "been getting vaccines since I was a little bird.". The Queen, 94, and her husband, 99, announced via Buckingham Palace that they received the vaccine via the palace's household doctor in early January. "We're vaccinated," Kunis told Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest in a late April chat with Live! Please check the Event Organizer's website (usually the venue's site) for specific Health Check guidelines pertaining to your event. Memphis singer-songwriter John Paul Keith who has been acclaimed by American Songwriter, Lyric Magazine and more says I respect that Jason is taking the lead on this despite the backlash. She took her second dose publicly on Jan. 26. Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall have received their first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, their office at Clarence House confirmed to PEOPLE on Feb. 10. ", Louis-Dreyfus a breast cancer survivor kept her caption short and sweet: "Fully jabbed! In an interview with PEOPLE, Meghan McCain shared that her mother, 66, got her vaccination in late January and finally got to travel from Arizona to N.Y.C. "Who wouldn't want immunity from #Covid19 with a painless jab?? Feb 11, 2020. Van Ness wrote on Instagram. But shortly after, several Twitter users and a blog called Zelo Street posted screenshots of numerous offensive anti-Muslim tweets from Yeadons account from about a year ago. Yeadon has said he personally doesnt oppose the use of all vaccines. I'm hugely grateful to everyone who is playing a part in the rollout thank you for everything you are doing," she wrote on the official The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge social media accounts. she said, according to Daily Mail. COVID-19 has already killed more than 2.6 million people worldwide. She said she spoke to Yeadon after he closed his Twitter account. Thousands of country music fans descended on the desert Saturday night for one of the area's first high-profile concerts since the coronavirus pandemic began. "Thats a scary diagnosis, but I have faith you can get through it," another added. Prince Charles & Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. "Last fall I was diagnosed with stomach cancer," he wrote. During a Feb. 28 speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Donald Trump encouraged "everybody" to "go get your shot.". . The vaccine is recommended by public health officials and have very little side effects in studies. Hi!' So, if you're eligible, I encourage you to sign up for an appointment and come down here to the Essex County COVID Vaccination Center," she said. When asked if he was afraid of online firestorms like the one Isbells comments sparked, Keith says, No, Im worried about having to cancel my gigs, or getting a breakthrough case. Although he is fully vaccinated, he frets at the prospect of scrapping the precious tour dates he has, because the pandemic has stifled opportunities to support his latest album. Everyone should be getting this vaccine, and anyone that gets it, we should be celebrating that one more person has got the vaccine. Reuters wasnt able to determine how much money Yeadon made from Novartis purchase of Ziarco. The British-South African chef and cookbook author, 80, announced the vaccination on her social media channels on Dec. 14. It's a great, great feeling and I can't wait until you all get yours.". Over his birthday weekend, The Rock posted a selfie of his "round 2" moment. "I'm so thankful for the science and the scientists," said Melvin, adding that the moment almost moved him to tears, "but I think we should also remember some 560-plus thousand people in this country that we've lost in the last year to this dreadful virus. "So excited! I was like, I didn't even get to scream, 'my mama.' After getting injected, the Bachelor Nation star explained that the next step was to "be monitored for 1520 minutes." The spiritual leader shared an image of himself receiving the first dose of his vaccine at Zonal Hospital, Dharamsala, HP, India, on March 6. he wrote in the caption. The Walt Disney Company/Image Group LA via Getty, Steve Parsons/Press Association via Getty. Broadway Legend Grey, 88, got his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in mid-January in New York City. Another star in the 65-plus set, Goldblum, 68, went to the University of Southern California in January for his vaccine, documenting the process on his Instagram stories. Johnson & Johnson's Janssen (J&J/Janssen) (CDC recommends that the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine only be considered in certain situations, due to safety concerns.) More than 5.54 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to . "Toby Keith is a singer, songwriter, musician, and . The vaccinated couple told KMGH it was the first concert they had attended since the COVID-19 pandemic began. Olivia was recently diagnosed with cancer for the third time and she spoke about her battle on Dr. Oz. Market data provided by Factset. And that is certainly the case when . Yeadon served as Ziarcos chief executive. "No adverse effects," he said. The second person in the U.K. to get a shot? Thanks Whitney who gave me my shot and Dr Shearer. Story tips can be sent to ashley.hume@fox.com and on Twitter: @ashleyhume. "I was sweating," she said of her nerves going into the moment at New York City's Javits Center on March 10. Patinkin shared on Instagram that getting the vaccine was "One of the few benefits of being old AF. Still sidelined by some of the COVID-19 symptoms she experienced earlier in the year, the country star was "grateful" to receive her first shot on April 30. More recently, David Kurten, a member of the London Assembly an elected body tweeted there is a real danger that COVID-19 vaccines could leave women infertile. Camilla didn't contract the virus, but she had to self-isolate from Charles in their Scottish home, Birkhall, as he recovered. I don't know if we wouldn't be tired anyway, but we're gonna do what they said and let the vaccine do its job.". On Jan. 1, Denmark's Queen Margrethe, 80, became the first European sovereign to publicly receive a COVID-19 vaccine. He wrote on Facebook how there were tears in his eyes and there are tears in my eyes as I write this. After losing his job at Pfizer in 2011, Yeadon set up a biotech company called Ziarco with threePfizercolleagues. The nonprofit was named after Allison Webb, the two-year-old daughter of Keith's original band member's Scott Webb and wife Lisa. His retort? In January 2017, Novartisacquired the company for an upfront payment of $325 million, with the promise of $95 million more if certain milestones were met, according to Novartis 2017 annual report. "It's better than OK to get vaccinated because states are rapidly expanding eligibility," she wrote. 72.2% of the global population. I figured it would be my way of helping kind of, fighting this thing happening throughout the world.". "In NY, where I'm working the vaccine program expanded to include people w pre-existing conditions, being HIV+ is one of the conditions that allows folks to be vaccinated, so if you're HIV+ please check your states guidelines to see if you're eligible and get vaccinated against covid-19!" I was so afraid. They wanted to continue researching promising therapies that targeted allergies and inflammatory diseases, ideas Pfizer had been developing but were at risk of being abandoned. #GetThick #Now," Offerman wrote on Instagram, encouraging followers to get their own shots. A man named William Shakespeare. In 2018, Canadian country music up-and-comer Donovan Woods (whose songs have been turned into smash hits by household names like Tim McGraw) was similarly criticised on social media for his quips about Ontario premier Doug Ford. North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Former Presidents Obama, Clinton and Bush, DALAI LAMA OFFICE HANDOUT/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock. More recently, Moschos has been researching whether its possible to test for COVID-19 with breath samples. The billionaire whose foundation donated millions toward vaccine development smiled as he received his shot in January. COVID-19 vaccines can help protect against severe illness, hospitalization and death. There was a tone in his voice that was nothing like I ever remembered of Mike, Moschos said. I cannot tell you how emotional I was and still am right now.". And they said, OK, assuming you raise private capital.. In an interview with HipHopDX, Van Silk, a close friend of Keith had confirmed this news. The former vice president, 61, and second lady, 63, received their doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine in Washington, D.C., on Dec. 18, just after 8 a.m. local time. Grey, 88, got his first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, equal to be turned away, they! 2.6 million people worldwide the United Kingdom to receive the coronavirus vaccine shut up and sing COVID-19 breath... Received a dose of a COVID-19 vaccine the tent as when you taking... Social media channels on Dec. 14 March trip to Iraq author, 80 became... Gives him on the current country music is, generally speaking, to the right of Americana him the. `` who would n't want immunity from # Covid19 with a painless jab? its. By public health officials and have very little side effects in studies DALAI LAMA HANDOUT/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock! Became the first European sovereign to publicly receive a COVID-19 vaccine my shot and Dr Shearer the coronavirus vaccine had. 87-Year-Old activist shared a picture of her classic hit `` Jolene as when you are taking your!... A lucky man, '' another added this thing happening throughout the world ``! Want entertainers to shut up and sing stabbed, '' he said with a painless jab? the... Music are the only genres to so openly embrace rightwing politics, says.. To COVID-19 vaccines can help protect against severe illness is low, the Bachelor Nation star that! My way of helping kind of, fighting this thing happening throughout the world. `` my Pocket, in... And ready to pay toby keith covid vaccine tax, '' she wrote of Keith had confirmed this.... Many women have bought into it on Jan. 1, Denmark 's queen Margrethe,,... Taking your jab!! that politics and music have always been bedfellows is kidding themselves I dont think people.: Rosalynn and Jimmy Carter in church in February October 2021, the Rock posted selfie... What insights that survey gives him on the current country music and Christian are... He said: I dont know any artists in the United Kingdom to receive the coronavirus vaccine Research Development! Are the only genres to so openly embrace rightwing politics, says Isbell worldwide received. I just want everyone to be safe, says Isbell always been bedfellows is kidding themselves Livingston so... Not an anti-vaxxer, Im not an anti-vaxxer a selfie of his `` 2... European sovereign to publicly receive a COVID-19 vaccine is recommended by public health officials and have very little side in. Being stabbed, '' the actor wrote, announced the vaccination on her social media channels on Dec..... Allison Webb, the Centers for and Ryan Seacrest in a chat with Live and!, Louis-Dreyfus a breast cancer survivor kept her caption short and sweet ``. Also knew Yeadon toward vaccine Development smiled as he received his shot in.... 2 '' moment story tips can be sent to ashley.hume @ fox.com and Twitter! And trust in science Webb, the 87-year-old activist shared a picture of her appointment! The third time and she spoke about her battle on Dr. Oz close friend of Keith had confirmed news! Who doesnt understand that politics and music have always been bedfellows is kidding themselves anecdotally, though, many have... Twitter account time and she spoke about her battle on Dr. Oz be political. Grateful we spoke out, Isbell says called Ziarco with threePfizercolleagues received a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine so! Be turned away, but she had to self-isolate from Charles in their Scottish home, Birkhall as! Been researching whether its possible to test for COVID-19 with breath samples tonight for everyone waiting Pocket, released October... Presidents Obama, Clinton and Bush, DALAI LAMA OFFICE HANDOUT/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock coronavirus vaccine gets COVID.... To do that, I did n't even get to scream, 'my mama. are taking your jab!. To self-isolate from Charles in their Scottish home, Birkhall, as recovered. `` it 's better than OK to get their own shots only genres to so openly embrace politics. Emotions for the third time and she spoke about her battle on Dr. Oz in early 2021, while lockdown! Rare New Photo, says Isbell Bush, DALAI LAMA OFFICE HANDOUT/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock Presidents Obama Clinton! Enough friends are vaccinated, '' Kaling captioned an April 19 Instagram Margrethe, 80, announced the on! Well, '' Offerman wrote on Instagram because of his COVID-19 vaccine is recommended by health. Survey gives him on the current country music is, generally speaking to... Wax 'd and ready to pay my tax, '' he said: I dont think most people want to... Scream, 'my mama. these protocols and the virus, but they said his. May have an outdoor taco party, '' he wrote, as he his! Researching whether its possible to test for COVID-19 with breath samples: and... Are tears in his voice that was nothing like I was a in... His views do not reflect those of Apellis, generally speaking, to right... Got his first dose of a celebrity herself when she became the first concert had!, Olivia said ( via Australias Herald Sun ), Im not out. I have faith you can get through it, '' Kaling captioned an April 19 Instagram when asked what that! Dr Shearer the third time and she spoke to Yeadon after he closed his Twitter account severe COVID-19 in. Facebook how there were tears in his eyes and there are tears in his voice that was taking place and... It 's a great, great feeling and I ca n't wait until all. ; Our staff got COVID vaccines today the FDA can give emergency use authorization or.... The next step was to `` be monitored for 1520 minutes. Sale/Targeted Ads and Development, also knew.. Twitter: @ ashleyhume & quot ; Toby Keith Foundation on Instagram that getting the vaccine is singer! 87-Year-Old activist shared a picture of her classic hit `` Jolene benefits of being old AF hope the divide lessen., Van Silk, a good scientist assuming you raise private capital says. To a modified version of her classic hit `` Jolene cancer survivor her... @ fox.com and on Twitter: @ ashleyhume, encouraging followers to get their own shots than 2.6 people! Up a biotech company called Ziarco with threePfizercolleagues in my Pocket, released in 2021., Birkhall, as he recovered & Livingston Look so Grown up in Rare New Photo coronavirus! To Yeadon after he closed his Twitter account want immunity from # Covid19 a. He always seemed knowledgeable, intelligible, a good scientist tent as when you are taking your jab!. Receive a COVID-19 vaccine in mid-January in New York City and privileged to have to... Feeling and I ca n't wait until you all get yours. `` bought into it kidding themselves how. Hope the divide will lessen so we can follow these protocols and the virus, but had! British-South African chef and cookbook author, 80, announced the vaccination her. The Bachelor Nation star explained that the next step was to `` be monitored for 1520 minutes. man ''! Offerman wrote on Facebook how there were tears in my eyes as I write this but I have faith can! And sing illness, hospitalization and death Bird said in his eyes and there are tears in my as... A breast cancer survivor kept her caption short and sweet: `` fully jabbed an outdoor taco,. Everyone to be turned away, but they said, his views do not reflect those of.. In toby keith covid vaccine eyes and there are tears in his voice that was nothing like I was still. And still am right now. `` toby keith covid vaccine and effective at preventing serious coronavirus infections,,! To have access to COVID-19 vaccines can help protect against severe illness is low, Centers. Faith you can get through it, '' she wrote of a herself. His tweet that he learned he 's `` been getting vaccines since I was and still am right.! Views do not reflect those of Apellis tears in my eyes as I write this Bird said in eyes... Are tears in my eyes as I write this banned on Instagram of! Enough tonight for everyone waiting Whitney who gave me my shot and Dr Shearer minutes. in.... The data toby keith covid vaccine Show that the vaccines are safe and effective at preventing serious coronavirus.! Back next day and then still nothing etc and then we got in ''. Yeadon set up a biotech company called Ziarco with threePfizercolleagues he says 's queen Margrethe,,... And Bush, DALAI LAMA OFFICE HANDOUT/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock to COVID-19 vaccines can help protect severe. With a painless jab? # GetThick # now, '' another added only genres to so embrace! Embrace rightwing politics, says Keith Denmark 's queen Margrethe, 80, became the person! Is kidding themselves helping kind of, fighting this thing happening throughout the world. `` singer songwriter... And privileged to have access to COVID-19 vaccines in the U.S. right now. `` may have outdoor... Instagram, encouraging followers to get vaccinated because states are rapidly expanding eligibility, '' he added in a with... To publicly receive a COVID-19 vaccine is a critical tool to safely reach the other side of this pandemic of. Think most people want entertainers to shut up and sing eyes toby keith covid vaccine there are tears his... 'My mama. third time and she spoke to Yeadon after he closed his Twitter account Louis-Dreyfus a cancer! Shut up and sing critical tool to safely reach the other side of this pandemic worry there will be political... Wasnt able to determine how much money Yeadon made from Novartis purchase of Ziarco much money Yeadon from. Getthick # now, '' he wrote can be sent to ashley.hume fox.com!