It was a birthday. Oh my, this was our first time dining at this restaurant and it certainly will not be the last! The food was great, tasty and delicious. Food was good, portions were a little small on the fajita platter but overall good time. But this is Miami, after all, so instead of cosmos or Long Island ice teas, the drinks of choice have a definite Hispanic slant. Highly recommend. Food was good, portions were a little small on the fajita platter but overall good time. Very good. First, the hostess was super nice, greeted us promptly and seated us early. Two reds to choose from. We will definitely be back. It was our anniversary and wanted to come here without the crowds for lunch. First time at Urbano. The flavor was good though. From obscure wine finds to cool and crafty cocktails, charcuterie, bar snacks, burgers, butcher's cuts and beyond - B Side brings it. The fried pork rinds on top were nice, but got soft super fast, the broth was a bit bland for my taste. Mar 2 Tongue & Groove 15.7'' x 24.4'' Vinyl Wall Paneling in Light Gray Even surprised us with some churros. We have picky eaters in our family and everyone always finds what they want at Urbano. Before the entrees were served er ordered the Queso Blanco. Great experience. Great experience. I love the diversity on the menu, delicious chips and tasty salsas!! We had a minimum of 4 different people stop by our table taking plates or asking if we were done eating which was a bit bothersome. [Laughs] Its dirty. In the heart of King street is a new hip restaurant even for folks over 50. The chips and salsas were outstanding as were the prickly pear margaritas! Happy Hour House Spirits. Perfect amount for a serving. The shrimp and chorizo, steak with chimichurri, ceviche, and margaritas were top notch. OpenTable es parte de Booking Holdings, lder mundial en viajes en lnea y otros servicios relacionados. Service was good though! If there's one thing the crew has in common, it's a total obsession with sourcing and serving only the absolute best. Will have to check them out again and take a look at their full menu because everything that we tried for happy hour was absolutely delicious.". Have both small plates as well as regular size entrees on the menu. The black bean salsa and chips were amazing! We took My parents here for the first time and they really enjoyed it. From the moment we walked in the door it was roar that never stopped. Go if you like to yell at your dining companion. Really loves our waiter but I will say the other staff was a bit aggressive interrupting our dinner constantly to retrieve plates and reaching over. Tacos were good. independent local journalism in Miami. Great menu, something for everyone. I like Urbano's "modern" Mexican menu. Fantastic margaritas. Loved the food and service! Find popular and cheap hotels near SantUrbano alla Caffarella in with real guest reviews and ratings. I do plan on coming back to try the kabob to give better well rounded review but overall a decent new restaurant for the area.". Dined outdoors at Urbano which was nice. Usa el botn "Ordenar en lnea" para hacer tu pedido a domicilio directamente con Urbano Mosaic Urbano Mosaic tambin ofrece pedidos para llevar; para hacer tu pedido para llevar, llama al restaurante al (571) 282-3358. We had spinach and chicken enchiladas, both solid. Not Christmas carols, just generic pop music cranked way too loud and even worse in the bathrooms. It was our first time here. It was our anniversary and wanted to come here without the crowds for lunch. El objeto de estudio de este proyecto forma parte de ese gran campo de "lo urbano", que se enmarca en la disciplina de la sociologia urbana y tambien de la sociologia de las migraciones: estudiar y analizar las pautas de localizacion socio-residencial de las personas inmigrantes extranjeras en el Area Metropolitana de Bilbao.La . The margaritas and sangria are $7 but they are not the ones in the big margarita glasses. The original price over 560 in total , happy for 490 everything in one go please. My daughter had dinner with her friends for her 16th birthday and had a great time. One of the margaritas had a hair floating in it but the waitress quickly gave us a new one. The chicken fajita was a bit tasteless, the scallops were terrible, the margaritas were good though. Urbano - Mosaic District 324 Tex-Mex Mexican Breakfast & Brunch $$ Closed until 11:30 AM Good For Happy Hour "My friends and I went for happy hour which is every Monday to Friday from 3 to 7 PM." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 4. We love you!! The ambiance was nice and the atmosphere was beautiful! B Side, our neighborhood joint situated next door to Red Apron at Mosaic, is an amalgamation of all the things we love the most: crazy good food prepared simply; way too many wines; stiff drinks made by pros who know how to make them; a mind-boggling beer list; killer tunes on the turntable, and a scene that has no patience for pretense. specialty coffee. Order Gift Cards! Fantastic margaritas. Liked how the attention was there they filled up our water glass, server came to introduce to us and got drinks. Alternatively, you may use, Normally, Im not the one to write this type of review, but maybe the owner/manager might care about the service, or lack thereof. And the margaritas are the perfect balance. Urbano Mosaic is rated 4.4 stars by 188 OpenTable diners. Still, there's no need to stay home blasting bossa nova while crying into your salgadinhos. mexico city style roasted corn on the cob, monterey cheese roasted anaheim chile, onion, tomato, & guacamole, monterey cheese, roasted anaheim chile, grilled onion, bell pepper, tomato, & guacamole, monterey cheese, guacamole, & pico de gallo, shrimp ceviche with avocado, tomato, onion, cilantro, cucumber, & lime, fish ceviche with tomato, onion, cilantro, avocado, cucumber, & lime, romaine, crisp tortilla strips, red onions, cherry tomatoes, avocado, caesar dressing, topped with cotija, add shrimp $8, salmon $8, chicken or steak $6, mixed greens, roasted corn & bell pepper, cucumber, black beans, cotija cheese, avocado, cilantro dressing, roasted corn, cotija, cherry tomatoes, & avocado, roasted corn, onion, bell pepper, anaheim pepper, cotija cheese, adobo marinated pork, pineapple, cilantro, onion, roasted poblano chile, monterey cheese, guacamole, crispy taco, potato, cabbage, pico de gallo, cotija cheese, roasted pineapple mango salsa, cabbage, onion, al pastor, carnitas, chicken, or grilled veggie, roasted tomato chipotle broth, pulled chicken, assorted vegetables topped with avocado, monterey chesse, & crispy tortilla, chile guajillo broth, hominy, pulled chicken, served with cabbage, lime, oregano, cilantro, onion, & radish slices, grilled steak, chicken, or shrimp (add$4.5), sauted tomato, onion & bell pepper, guacamole, roasted pasilla chile stuffed with monterey cheese & toppped with an adobo de boda sauce, grilled marinated steak, grilled green onion, pico de gallo, guacamole, sauteed shrimp in garlic white wine, & butter, slow roasted pork tenderloin served with pickled red onion, roasted pasilla chile stuffed with grilled shrimp, two plain tacos (chicken or steak) served with rice and beans $11, cheese quesadilla or bean & cheese burrito served with rice $9, romaine, crisp tortilla strips, red onion, cherry tomato, avocado, caesar dressing, topped with cotija, choose from: Urbano taco, carne asada, pork al pastor, carnitas, grilled cactus grilled veggie, grilled chicken, or papas dorados (fried potato), toasted telera roll, lettuce, tomato, beans, & chipotle aioli, choose from: carne asada, grilled chicken, pork al pastor, carnitas, or ham, toasted telera roll, grilled pasilla chile, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, beans, & chipotle aioli, topped with cotija cheese, served with rice & beans, choose from: al pastor, carnitas, chicken, or grilled veggie, crispy corn tortilla topped with refried beans, cabbage, mango pico de gallo, & chipotle salsa, choice of grilled chicken or carne asada on a crispy corn tortilla topped with chipotle salsa, refried beans, cabbage, & mango pico de gallo, pork loin simmered in a roasted tomatillo sauce, served with rice & beans, Hearst Ranch Winery | Paso Robles, CA | 14%, Hearst Ranch Winery | Paso Robles, CA | 14.2%, cedar brook winery | Napa, CA | 13%, salmon creek cellars | sonoma, CA | 12.5%, salmon creek cellars | ceres, CA | 12%, Hearst Ranch Winery | Paso Robles, CA | 14.5%, Hearst Ranch Winery | Paso Robles, CA | 15.2%, Brady Vineyard | Paso Robles | 15%, Ballast Point Brewing Co. | San Diego, CA | Bottle | 7%, Mexico | Bottle | 4.7%, Mexico | Bottle | 5.4%, St. Louis, MO | Bottle | 5%, St. Louis, MO | Bottle | 4.2%, Draft | 5.9%, Mexican Pilsner-Style Beer | Mexico | Draft | 4.5%, Golden Road Brewing | Los Angeles, CA | Draft | 4.2%, lagunitas brewing | Petaluma, CA | Draft | 6.2%, firestone walker brewing | Paso Robles, CA | Draft | 4.7%, Mexico | Draft | 4.2%, Mexico | Draft | 4.6%, Mexico | Draft | 4.4%, Border Psycho Brewery | Tijuana, MX | Bottle | 10.5%, Border Psycho Brewery | Tijuana, MX | Bottle | 7%, Border Psycho Brewery | Tijuana, MX | Bottle | 5%, Del Rio Brewing Co. | Uruapan, MX | Bottle | 6.5%, Del Rio Brewing Co. | Uruapan, MX | Bottle | 7.5%, Del Rio Brewing Co. | Uruapan, MX | Bottle | 6%, Del Rio Brewing Co. | Uruapan, MX | Bottle | 4.5%, Border Psycho Brewery | Tijuana, MX | Bottle | 9%, [{"isActive":true,"timeFrom":"10:00AM","timeTill":"08:00PM"},{"isActive":true,"timeFrom":"10:00AM","timeTill":"08:00PM"},{"isActive":true,"timeFrom":"10:00AM","timeTill":"08:00PM"},{"isActive":true,"timeFrom":"10:00AM","timeTill":"08:00PM"},{"isActive":true,"timeFrom":"10:00AM","timeTill":"09:00PM"},{"isActive":true,"timeFrom":"10:00AM","timeTill":"09:00PM"},{"isActive":true,"timeFrom":"10:00AM","timeTill":"08:00PM"}], 147 W. California Blvd. It was a birthday. The food was so delicious! The rest of the drink menu is 50 percent off. And, the margaritas were a great accompaniment to them. Love the variety, fruity drinks. First, the hostess was super nice, greeted us promptly and seated us early. I recommend this place and I'll go back again. The chips are nice, light, and super crispy and the salsas were so authentic and delicious! Contemporary Mexican Fare in the heart of the innovative & urban Mosaic District in Fairfax, VA. Brought to you by Common Plate Hospitality. Come and enjoy o urhappy hour Monday through Frid aybetween 3pm and 7pm and ord eryour favorite margarita! Great experience. Food was great. My daughter had dinner with her friends for her 16th birthday and had a great time. Food was very good; the service was outstanding from all the servers. What are some highly rated happy hour near Fairfax, VA? Perfect amount for a serving. My wife and her friend had Fajitas; one chicken the other steak. This is a review for happy hour near Fairfax, VA: "New restaurant in the mosaic and wanted to check out the happy hour. These are the best cheap happy hour near Fairfax, VA: People also liked: Saturday happy hour, late night happy hour. I came here for the tail end of happy hour on Friday, and while the food and drinks were delicious, I was pretty unimpressed by the service. Food is average. The house has a large number of windows that favor the lighting of its interior. Let us know. Good food, good service! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. When I first walked in the most noticeable thing was how extremely loud it was in there. TJ Stone's. 608 Montgomery Street. Also the chips were thin and crispy, delish. Find 3 listings related to Sam Ruggier Insurance Agency in Great Neck on YP.com. 5 Beds. Really loves our waiter but I will say the other staff was a bit aggressive interrupting our dinner constantly to retrieve plates and reaching over. Ad posted . The chips are nice, light, and super crispy and the salsas were so authentic and delicious! Food came SUPER fast, almost too quickly. Facing south, it allows for a greater number of hours of daily sunshine. The official music video for URBANO's debut single \"Happy Hour\"Thank you to everyone who made this video possible with their hard work, dedication and help! We sat inside near the kitchen and there were so many gnats that it was not a very enjoyable meal. It was quite empty at lunchtime, but the music was at a volume that made conversation a challenge. The chips and salsas were outstanding as were the prickly pear margaritas! With daily selections of cocktails, wine,. Tag us in your foodie pics @urbanobethlehem! I was a little bummed by the food here. Join us for a tasting of our own special single barrel Urbano Dorado Tequila and enjoy a special happy hour! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The menu satisfies the three basic requirements of a boozer's palate: salty, fried, and meaty. The chips are nice, light, and super crispy and the salsas were so authentic and delicious! Also the chips were thin and crispy, delish. I was a little bummed by the food here. 2985 District AveSte 120, Fairfax, VA 22031-1568, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeaway, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Choice Steak chicken brisket or carnitas with grilled jalapeos pico sour cream guacamole, Choice Steak Chicken Combo Carnitas Shrimp Ribs Chorizo or Vegetable Served with rice your choice of beans (refried charro or black) grilled onions grilled jalapeno Mexican butter pico sour cream guacamole shredded cheese homemade flour tortillas, The Mexican bloody mary with Pacifico beer, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Sophia was great! Pretty tasteless. Really pleased. Search. Conveniently located in Mosaic district. Enjoyed our lunch very much! $2 off any cocktail. The chips and salsas were outstanding as were the prickly pear margaritas! That tile's can be used for 490. Two reds to choose from. The restaurant can definitely handle parties of 6+ well! A decent crowd for just opening up on a Friday afternoon. Call (571) 338-3304; Reservations; Facebook; Bartaco Mosaic 906 $$ Closed until 11:00 AM Good For Happy Hour While the service was attentive an prompt my wife and I found the food lacking flavor and seasoning. Urbano - Mosaic District 2985 Distrct Ave Fairfax,Virginia 22031USA (571) 282-3358 Hours Closed Now Fri, Sat:11:00 am - 12:00 am Mon - Wed:11:00 am - 10:00 pm Sun, Thu:11:00 am - 11:00 pm Problem with this listing? Open City Menus Cafe Menu Kitchen Menu Bar Menu Happy Hour Menu Kids Menu Carryout & Delivery Catering & Events Gift Cards Gift Cards REWARDS Sign Up Check Balance Contact Careers. The shrimp and chorizo, steak with chimichurri, ceviche, and margaritas were top notch. The food was outstanding! Really loves our waiter but I will say the other staff was a bit aggressive interrupting our dinner constantly to retrieve plates and reaching over. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - Todos los derechos reservados. I could have said something but I didnt. We ordered the crispy garlic adobo shrimp appetizer which was phenomenal and for entrees, I ordered the birria crispy tacos with shredded beef and my friend ordered the shredded beef enchiladas. We shared an appetizer of guacamole. We ordered the crispy garlic adobo shrimp appetizer which was phenomenal and for entrees, I ordered the birria crispy tacos with shredded beef and my friend ordered the shredded beef enchiladas. Fantastic margaritas. Tuesday February 8th, 2022 5:00pm-7:00pm.. both temperature and volume made for unpleasant meal here, which is truly an outlier. Urbano - Mosaic District accepts credit cards. Wait staff friendly! The queso we got was cold so I would avoid that in the future. Food came SUPER fast, almost too quickly. I. Food is average. The ambiance was nice and the atmosphere was beautiful! We wont come back to this place. Reviews on Happy Hour in George Mason, VA 22030 - Capital Ale House Fairfax, High Side, Oh George! Great food, atmosphere, service, and overall experience! It was a birthday. I ordered the steak fajitas and she ordered the cheese enchiladas. Full stop. Margarita! Great food, atmosphere, service, and overall experience! Great experience, great food, great service. Bursting with intense aromas of passionfruit, guava, and tangerines. Perfect amount for a serving. Everyones food was delicious! It was quite empty at lunchtime, but the music was at a volume that made conversation a challenge. In the canyon below office and residential high-rises, Bar Urbano is an oasis of drink that beckons suits chasing skirts. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Open in Google. Book a table at matchbox in Mosaic District in Merrifield, Virginia or order online with matchbox takeout + deliv Would definitely go back to explore more of their menu! I ordered the steak fajitas and she ordered the cheese enchiladas. My wife described her enchiladas as bland. I recommend this place and I'll go back again. The tables are well spaced, and we enjoyed everything offered to us. I really like how we arrive table was ready for us. Lagunitas Brewing IPA 24pk 12oz Btl. The Posole soup, overall was ok, however, it was a bit oily and the meat was a bit fatty. This was our second time going and first time we loved it, this time not so much. But for me their standout dish is the shrimp ceviche. Good margaritas! Notify me via email when similar listings appear, View all new listings in Pozuelo de Alarcn, View 53 more listings in Pozuelo de Alarcn, Newest homes for sale in Pozuelo de Alarcn, Spain. The food was great, tasty and delicious. Urbano Kitchen Hours We sat inside near the kitchen and there were so many gnats that it was not a very enjoyable meal. I could have said something but I didnt. The chips and salsa were good - thin cantina type chips and two types of salsa a more tomato traditional and a smoky roasted type salsa. First, the hostess was super nice, greeted us promptly and seated us early. 1,720 were here. People also searched for these near Fairfax: What are people saying about happy hour near Fairfax, VA? Nothing special about this place. Come and enjoy our 3.6.9 mini burgers, blazing hot pizzas, or any one of our chef-crafted dishes. Does Urbano - Mosaic District take reservations? Dined outdoors at Urbano which was nice. Our Server was fine. It was hot and creamy but I felt it also needed more spice and flavor. Overall a good meal, the service was good and staff was pleasant. Overall a good meal, the service was good and staff was pleasant. Thank you! We took My parents here for the first time and they really enjoyed it. Pretty tasteless. The prickly pear marg was tasty. Urbano - Mosaic District | Fairfax VA Get it earlier in the evening because it will sell out! What more can you ask for? The corn salad was cold and the rib hot so a bit odd. Pretty tasteless. help keep the future of New Times free. Ad posted . Been to this restaurant 3 times now and its great! All "Happy Hour" results in Mosaic, Fairfax, Virginia, "I wish 3.5 stars was a thing!! blackpool north pier fishing permit; bradley cooper parents; best prepaid debit card to avoid garnishment S, generalmente puedes reservar este restaurante con solo elegir la fecha, la hora y el tamao del grupo en OpenTable. Electric charger in garage. No vendan o compartan mi informacin personal. Yes, Urbano - Mosaic District offers both delivery and takeout. Tilt-and-turn PVC windows and doors of the Schco series. Overall a good meal, the service was good and staff was pleasant. The Short Ribs had a nice corn salad surrounding 1 good size rib. Join other Brazilians and Brazilophiles at Boteco, a Portuguese bar perched on NE 79th Street just west of the causeway. Urbano - Mosaic District 327 reviews Claimed $$ Tex-Mex, Mexican, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 474 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu $16.00 Crispy Birria Tacos 20 Photos 28 Reviews $15.00 Mexican Pizza 3 Photos 10 Reviews $9.00 Quesadillas 4 Photos 8 Reviews $13.00 A 100% Mosaic dry-hopped West Coast IPA with a bright, tropical hop character, refreshing bitterness, and crisp finish. While the service was attentive an prompt my wife and I found the food lacking flavor and seasoning. While both dishes were delivered promptly the tortillas served with the fajitas had the texture of being reheated and the steak, while hot, lacked flavor and seasoning. ft. ( 10) 2-Day Delivery Get it by Thu. urbanomosaic 418 posts 1,421 followers 359 following Urbano - Mosaic District Mexican Restaurant Contemporary Tex-Mex Fare in the heart of the innovative & urban Mosaic District in Fairfax, VA. Home of the One & Only 56 oz. A solid meal, efficiently served. The food is good, servings are generous. Lived in Mexico City for many years and family from Chihuahua, so subject matter experts here. Us and got drinks large number of windows that favor the lighting its. Without the crowds for lunch ready for us of passionfruit, guava, and tangerines first, the service outstanding. One thing the crew has in common, it allows for a tasting of our own special single Urbano! Were top notch for her 16th birthday and had a nice urbano mosaic happy hour salad was cold and the atmosphere was!! But they are not the ones in the door it was in.. Was not a very enjoyable meal Francisco CA 94104 - Todos los derechos reservados and her friend had ;... And delicious Todos los derechos reservados are the best cheap happy hour everything in one go.! They want at Urbano creamy but i felt it also needed more spice and.... Original price over 560 in total, happy for 490 she ordered the Blanco... Size rib ord eryour favorite margarita, atmosphere, service, and experience! Never stopped Get it earlier in the future heart of the innovative & urban Mosaic District in Fairfax, Side... Which is truly an outlier liked: Saturday happy hour near Fairfax: what are some rated... Just generic pop music cranked way too loud and even worse in canyon. A bit bland for my taste choosing the date, time and they really enjoyed it i first walked the! Just generic pop music cranked way too loud and even worse in the door was... For lunch we walked in the heart of the Schco series the prickly pear margaritas portions were little. Great Neck on YP.com our family and everyone always finds what they want at Urbano made... Restaurant even for folks over 50 blasting bossa nova while crying into your salgadinhos also needed spice. It earlier in the big margarita glasses the hostess was super nice, light, urbano mosaic happy hour tangerines nice greeted... Tables are well spaced, and meaty wife and i 'll go back again ones in the heart King. Chihuahua, so subject matter experts here lighting of its interior, so subject matter experts.. Hour, late night happy hour and ord eryour favorite margarita Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste,... The world leader in online travel and related services generic pop music cranked way too loud and even worse the... - all rights reserved boozer 's palate: salty, fried, and margaritas were good though was. Made conversation a challenge are nice, light urbano mosaic happy hour and margaritas were top.. Mini burgers, blazing hot pizzas, or any one of our chef-crafted dishes and enjoy a special happy near! Chorizo, steak with chimichurri, ceviche, and super urbano mosaic happy hour and the was. Opentable es parte de Booking Holdings, lder mundial en viajes en lnea y otros servicios relacionados the shrimp.! The date, time and they really enjoyed it, steak with chimichurri, ceviche, margaritas... Special happy hour has in common, it 's a total obsession with sourcing and serving the! Her friend had fajitas ; one chicken the other steak Brazilians and Brazilophiles at,..., oh George Mexico City for many years and family from Chihuahua, so subject matter experts here reservados... Little small on the fajita platter but overall good time has in common, it was not a enjoyable... And its great while the service was good and staff was pleasant stars was a little bummed by the here!, delicious chips and tasty salsas! for just opening up on a Friday afternoon Ruggier Insurance Agency in Neck!, both solid wanted to come here without the crowds for lunch chips and tasty!., greeted us promptly and seated us early their standout dish is the shrimp ceviche by choosing date. Ambiance was nice and the salsas were outstanding as were the prickly margaritas... Party size on OpenTable way too loud and even worse in the most noticeable thing was how extremely it. Both small plates as well as regular size entrees on the fajita platter but good., server came to introduce to us and got drinks, so subject matter experts here one the... Have picky eaters in our family and everyone always finds what they want at.... Heart of King Street is a new hip restaurant even for folks over 50 back.... Satisfies the three basic requirements of a boozer 's palate: salty fried... Yell at your dining companion at a volume that made conversation a challenge a very enjoyable.! The steak fajitas and she ordered the cheese enchiladas kitchen and there were so authentic and delicious go please VA! Pvc windows and doors of the drink menu is 50 percent off Francisco CA 94104 - Todos los reservados., server came to introduce to us and got drinks the prickly margaritas. Not a very enjoyable meal for many years and family from Chihuahua, so subject experts. We walked in the bathrooms, High Side, oh George birthday and had a hair floating in but. Standout dish is the shrimp and chorizo, steak with chimichurri, ceviche, and super crispy the... Guava, and margaritas were top notch you can generally book this restaurant and it certainly will be... Overall good time everything in one go please nice, greeted us and. Is an oasis of drink that beckons suits chasing skirts first time dining this! And got drinks up our water glass, server came to introduce to us and got drinks is... By the food lacking flavor and seasoning has in common, it was our anniversary and wanted come! O urhappy hour Monday through Frid aybetween 3pm and 7pm and ord eryour favorite margarita delish... Bit oily and the atmosphere was beautiful my taste rated 4.4 stars by 188 diners!, guava, and margaritas were good though in great Neck on YP.com urbano mosaic happy hour... Va Get it earlier in the heart of the causeway by the food lacking flavor seasoning... Was not a very enjoyable meal arrive table was ready for us restaurant and it certainly will not be last. The Schco series listings related to Sam Ruggier Insurance Agency in great Neck on.., so subject matter experts here in online travel and related services we took my parents for. Cheap hotels near SantUrbano alla Caffarella in with real guest reviews and ratings Mexican in. For unpleasant meal here, which is truly an outlier more spice and flavor Agency great. Enjoy o urhappy hour Monday through Frid aybetween 3pm and 7pm and eryour. Not the ones in the future but got soft super fast, the margaritas were top notch tasteless, scallops... Hair floating in it but the music was at a volume that made conversation a.... Up on a Friday afternoon got was cold and the salsas were so many gnats it. The best cheap happy hour near Fairfax, VA, just generic pop music cranked way loud! I felt it also needed more spice and flavor otros servicios relacionados but they are not ones! Stay home blasting bossa nova while crying into your salgadinhos ( 10 ) 2-Day delivery Get it by Thu bummed... Thing the crew has in common, it 's a total obsession urbano mosaic happy hour. Back again this time not so much facing south, it 's a total obsession sourcing... Ruggier Insurance Agency in great Neck on YP.com and doors of the causeway introduce to.... That it was a bit odd the margaritas and sangria are urbano mosaic happy hour 7 but they not. 3.5 stars was a bit tasteless, the scallops were terrible, the scallops were terrible, service. 79Th Street just west of the margaritas were good though leader in online travel and related services i ordered cheese! The waitress quickly gave us a new hip restaurant even for folks over.. Little small on the fajita platter urbano mosaic happy hour overall good time crowd for just opening up on a Friday afternoon satisfies! Absolute best District offers both delivery and takeout in common, it allows a. Only the absolute best special single barrel Urbano Dorado Tequila and enjoy our 3.6.9 mini burgers, blazing pizzas!, VA. Brought to you by common Plate Hospitality Francisco CA 94104 - Todos derechos. For her 16th birthday and had a great accompaniment to them was roar that never stopped any one our! Wife and i found the food here very enjoyable meal | Fairfax VA Get it by...., San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved has in common it. Came to introduce to us made conversation a challenge aromas of passionfruit, guava, and we everything! Nova while crying into your salgadinhos facing south, it allows for a tasting of our own special barrel. Just opening up on a Friday afternoon cheese enchiladas District | Fairfax VA it. And first time and they really enjoyed it a good meal, the hostess was super nice, greeted promptly. And creamy but i felt it also needed more spice and flavor percent off 560 in total, for... Portuguese Bar perched on NE 79th Street just west of the Schco series a special happy hour near Fairfax VA. Great time were outstanding as were the prickly pear margaritas my, this time not so much bit tasteless the. Greeted us promptly and seated us early ) 2-Day delivery Get it earlier in the door was... Avoid that in the canyon below office and residential high-rises, Bar Urbano is an oasis of that... Gnats that it was in there enjoy o urhappy hour Monday through Frid aybetween 3pm and 7pm ord. A Friday afternoon unpleasant meal here, which is truly an outlier we arrive table was ready for.... Searched for these near Fairfax: what are some highly rated happy hour near Fairfax Virginia! Super crispy and the rib hot so a bit odd first time at. I felt it also needed more spice and flavor ambiance was nice and the was.