HAVE A BOARD TO SELL? When- The Beach Buggy is made to excel in good to great surf. Took my board in for a repair at 3pm, the guys had it back to me at 5 pm same day, ready for a sunset session . If you are looking for wave consistency in Southern California, look no further than San Clemente. Customer must pick up at local airport. Updates. The information you have entered is invalid. Sale. Album Surf. Deals galore on Rip Curl products including wetsuits, boardshorts, T-shirts, sandals and more, Cool surf apparel featuring the legendary surf spot, An apparel store, you can also get boards and equipment. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! He hand painted, hand shaped, took orders, and sold airbrushed T-shirts & hats in his tiny Laguna Beach shop. As a community website, we support face-to-face, local trade whenever possible. Yes, the famous Hobie Alter has a number of stores in the area offering boards and surf apparel. Costa Mesa. 5'5 Channel Islands sampler epoxy with fins. Second Hand Boards is your ultimate online platform for buying and selling used surfboards - 100% free to use for everyone. . Used Surfboards ( View All ) . I am Coming off an 8 foot soft top. What = What this model is about Length: 5'4" . Specialties: We specialize in used surfboard retail and consignment. Lets face it, most of you will want to check the surfboard out in person and actually see how it feels under your arm before buying it. BoardRecycler is a FREE board sport marketplace to buy and sell used surfboards, skateboards, snowboards, SUP, foil, wakeboards, action sports gear, vintage, art, memorabilia, and more! Whether its a classic noserider or a high-performance 2+1, we have it. Arguably, this is one of the most high profile surfboards ever made. BOARD BUILDER. . Midlengths and Eggs are super fun boards in the 70 86 range that work great in most conditions! San Clemente, CA 92672 . Ask the Yelp community! Sale Surfboards. Well that didnt seem right to us! These are the most premiere longboards out there as the surfboards are painstakingly hand shaped and perfected. Buy Lost Surfboards, Firewire Surfboards, New Surfboards, Used Surfboards, Sale Surfboards, Quiet Flight Surfboards, Hayden Shapes Surfboards, and Christenson Surfboards online today. in getting us set up with our first boards. Marrying his lovely bride Christy, and becoming the father of a son and daughter were events that sparked a new found determination and work ethic in his business and the craft of board building. Meet at our shop in San Clemente, CA (92672) Text (949)750-5067 / my name is Blake Lundquist I'm running a promotion right now for all of my inventory / stock boards to liquidate and focus more on made-to-order customs. Each board is 10% off my normal pricing. The most affordable surfboards can be found at big box retailers, which focus on beginner shapes but sadly dont provide much of a choice to pick from. Your board has now been updated and renewed. 2017 - 2022 Secondhandboards.com | Surfboards | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | About SHB | General Info | Sitemap | A Spindrift Development, Used Surfboards in San Clemente, California. There are many reasons why buying a used surfboard is a great idea. Who - Beginner to advanced surfers will enjoy the Puddle Jumper Pro. Free shipping on ALL online orders to continental US, including surfboards, for a limited time! Pyzel is a surfboard shaper and has a great line of boards to choose from. 2102 S. El Camino Real San Clemente, CA 92672. I want tighter turns on my Aipa Twin Fin (Futures). 2102 S. El Camino Real San Clemente, CA 92672. ABOUT. The surf community needs the option to sell and buy used boards. This area has been the epicenter of the surfboard manufacturing business in Southern California for over twenty years. Used Surfboards in San Clemente, California Second Hand Boards provides the ultimate free online solution for buying and selling used surfboards in San Clemente, California. SUNGLASS SALE USEDSURF INSTAGRAM All Surfboards . San Clemente, CA 92672 . A welcome email has been sent to your email address. By signing up you agree to SHB's terms and privacy policy, You already have an account - Please login. Call (949) 370-5807 Get directions WhatsApp (949) 370-5807 Message (949) 370-5807 Contact Us Get Quote Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. 208 Calle De Los Molinos San Clemente, CA 92672. And those selling their surfboards are charged high listing or commission fees when using the popular marketplace sites. Each design is tested and taken to the limits by team riders to ensure that you get the best surfboard possible. Whether you live in SoCal or Southern Australia, and are looking to steal back your freedom from life's daily grind, Stewart Surfboards designs and builds boards that crush your expectations. One of the largest Stewart dealers this side of San Clemente! Located here in San Clemente, we are currently the World's largest dedicated Used Surfboard shop with over 800 boards to choose from at any given time. Mostly an apparel shop, you can also buy boogie boards and some surfboards. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 216 Calle De Los Molinos San Clemente, CA 92672. Who - Most skill levels can ride the RNF 96. Ideally waves 4'11 LOST POCKET ROCKET USED SURFBOARD (199961). Firewire Seaside 6' Used Surfboard Firewire $649.00. Orlando (UCF) 12250 Strategy Blvd Suite 425 Orlando, FL 32817 . Sell your surfboard by placing a listing in front of thousands of visitors per month. Terry was very considerate of my current abilities, locations I surf, and my skill progression when working with me to draft up a. , down to earth, skilled shapper I have ever had the pleasure to meet. $ 140.00 . Who - Intermediate to advanced surfers will get the most out of this psychedelic treat, from the mad (and sometimes masochistic) mind 5'8 LOST SUB DRIVER 2.0 USED SURFBOARD (237188). 9'4" Champion On Sale Regular price. We also offer an extensive selection FCS and Future fins, traction pads, and surfboard leashes. Not only are used surfboards far cheaper than brand new boards, they will also help you improve as a surfer. Contact us with questions. Terry was very considerate of my current abilities, locations I surf, and my skill progression when working with me to draft up a custom board. in 3 reviews, Terry is the coolest, down to earth, skilled shapper I have ever had the pleasure to meet. in 2 reviews, But the proof is in the surfing and it surfs as good as it looks. in 3 reviews. Its not just about saving money although that should be reason enough. In 2004 we could see the writing on the wall and we knew that the internet was the way of the future. Please try again. Owner was gracious enough to work out a deal so I could purchase a new board. in 6 reviews, Maurice is an excellent shaper and I've ordered two boards from him and will continue to get more. in 6 reviews, Brandon was super helpful in getting us set up with our first boards. in 3 reviews. Beginners will size it up to make for an easy to ride and fun model once they have the 5'8 LOST LITTLE WING USED SURFBOARD(242826). Bill Stewart, the true father of the modern longboard, founded Stewart Surfboards over 40 years ago. Swing by the shop for the latest inventory! So unless youve got lots of cash lying around, consider buying a used surfboard here on SHB. Huge selection of hand-shaped boards and surf gear and apparel, Located in the Outlets at San Clemente, this store offers the latest in surf apparel. (800) 265-8882 or (949) 492-1085retail@stewartsurfboards.com, 2102 S. El Camino RealSan Clemente, CA92672, 2023 Stewart Surfboards Powered by Shopify, Bill Stewart Donates Mural to Local Restaurant. One of San Clemente's legendary shapers, Terry Senate's shop offers up his hand-shaped products for sale . 5'0" Garage Used Surfboard #34887. When = When should this model be ridden What did people search for similar to used surfboards in San Clemente, CA? 949-503-4138 Located in Sunny Orange County California. SUNGLASS SALE USEDSURF INSTAGRAM All Surfboards . Used Surf is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. The shop owner is super friendly, prices are very fair, and all the boardsmore, If your shopping for a surfboard this place is a must over all others they have the absolute mostmore, I have never had such a positive, consultative experience buying a surfboard!more, Infinity Surfboards is one of the last old school surf shops around .more, Cool shop lots of helpful staff but no wall hanger style surfboard racks and also no Astro Deck themore, Love this shop, amazing boards, fascinating history and memorabilia everywhere! 9' Ultimate Longboard Two Tone Resin Tint (Poly) - New Closeout $649.00 $999.00. And finally, other online marketplaces are unspecified whereas we are surfboard focused and we aim to build a safe community for surfers to buy and sell used surfboards. Great, we've sent a new password to your email address, Sorry, we cannot find your e-mail address. Tempo Surf Co. 5' Consignment Surfboard Tempo Surf Co $275.00. Bills two unique surfing innovations revolutionized longboard surfing. Stewart Surfboards designs and builds boards exclusively for surf lovers whether you live in SoCal or Southern France. Rob H. San Clemente, CA. USED SURF is its own section of The Warehouse in San Clemente. Best used surfboards near me in San Clemente, California. Simplicity is the name of the game here at SHB. When Bill decided to move his shop to San Clemente, he became a pioneer of the extravagantly airbrushed designed longboard. Sell your surfboard by placing a listing in front of thousands of visitors per month. 209 Ocean Ave Melbourne Beach, FL 32951 . Enter the email you used to sign up to the site and we'll email you a temporary password. Who = Who should be riding this model When = When should this model be ridden What = What this model is about Who - Fans of the Lost Driver. , Fin Guru FAQ (FUTURES)Name - ConnorHeight: 6'0"Weight: 165 lbsBoard Brand: AipaBoard Model: Dark Twi Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Our site provides plenty of board choices for learners including soft tops, minimals and funboards. Browse used surfboards near you. Local favorite spots include T-Street and San Clemente beaches oh and then theres Trestles. Posted on Feb 16, 2023. Model: N/A. We also knew that there was going to be a new way to look for Used Surfboards. SALE; BOARDS; LONGBOARDS. Sale Surfboards. But if you buy a used surfboard & keep it in reasonable condition, you can always resell it & get most of your money back - every time! When = When should this model be ridden When someone comes to Most notably, his 80 ft. Malibu mural at Topanga Point and his San Clemente Wave Wall mural that is iconic at his storefront in San Clemente. We also have the largest Fin Demo Program in the world with over 200 sets of fins available to Demo. 7'2" Poacher Surfboard Coral Resin Tint (Poly) - New Closeout $549.00 $745.00. Got a question about Terry Senate Surfboards? The rest, as they say, is history. T.Patterson Surfboards Made in the USA High Performance Custom Surfboard Designs. Variation is the spice of life and theres no doubt youll always keep your surf stoke alive. 0. The iconic wetsuit maker is headquartered in San Clemente and this is their flagship store. You cant lose! His inventions and designs continue to shape the surfing world into what it is today. Your surfboard will be automatically listed on our search page, and featured in our latest used surfboards on the homepage. The information you have entered is invalid. We know surfboards. The resurgence of the Twin Fin is stronger than ever, and we are loaded with em! List your surfboard for free on the site in just minutes. Established in 2005. So in 2005, with a spot just a little bigger than a walk-in closet, USEDSURF was started. BLOG. And when youre ready to pass on an old surfboard, youll be able to get most your money back. Curiously, CNN commemorated the end of the Cold War in 1984 by presenting Mikhail Gorbachev with a Stewart made surfboard. The popular brands such as Channel Islands, Rusty or DHD can cost up to $800 for new models. Finknowledge and theory can change the way you surf! We are proud to sell Stewart Surfboards, created by Bill Stewart in 1978 in Laguna Beach. The driving force in creating a design most surfers cannot fathom surfing without is the need for faster and more responsive longboards. Who = Who should be riding this model I am ready for my first hard board." Scroll To Top. Our staff can monitor the inventory which is updated daily, keeping an eye out for your requested board style, size etc. For more information on how it works check out SHB. San Clemente Surfer Shaper Artist . When = When should this model be ridden . Find all eras of longboards at The Board Source. Melbourne Beach. You must be logged in to use this feature. SURFBOARDS. Bill Stewart is a legendary surfboard shaper and offers a full line of boards for sale. Length: 5'0" . WE SELL USED SURFBOARDS - Progression Surf Shop is your one stop shop for used and new surfboards in North County San Diego. We have over 300+ boards to choose from in store and are proudly stock variety of used surfboards in many different shapes, sizes and prices for every budget. With its exposure to a wide range of swells, this regular World Tour stop pumps. These shops provide a wide range of products and services, including surfing apparel, surfboards for sale and rent, and surfboard ding repair. $5.00 gets you 5 slots so you can try 5 different sets of fins to see which one you like the most in your board. GEAR. CONTACT. If you need a shred stick for the next pumping swell, be sure to check our selection. Opening at 10:00 AM. Grom Surfboards ( View All ) Walden Surfboards. Thats UsedSurf. Support these guys so that it will be around for the long haul. Melbourne Beach. Please try again. What = What this model is about He was ready to try some different curves 5'4 LOST LIGHTSPEED RNF 96 USED SURFBOARD (240509). First, he is the co-creator of the Future Fin Systems and led the charge to making it a patentable product. Orlando (UCF) 12250 . If you are looking for wave consistency in Southern California, look no further than San Clemente. We have almost every fin Futures and Fcs make so that you can try before you buy! 209 Ocean Ave Melbourne Beach, FL 32951 . 9' Ultimate Longboard Surfboard (Nex Gen Epoxy) $799.00 $995.00. Its pretty hard to find a good quality, cheap surfboard thats brand new. Board for sale. These designs continue to be tested to perfection in the waters between San Onofre and Cottons Point and then around the world. Meaning, if you live in San Diego, its best to look for a used surfboard in San Diego, ahead of venturing out to other locations. San Clemente, CA 92672 . The people who own this shop love what they do. What = What this model is about $300.00) Description; Details: Brand: Cole. Check out our Latest Flannel Shirts & Jackets. $ 250.00 . Who = Who should be riding this model When = When should you ride this model What = What is this model about Who - Intermediate and better surfers should be riding this board. Nearly the only place in Southern California tomore, My husband's all time favorite used surfboard shop in Cali. Andreini, Campbell Bros, Chris Christenson, Eric Christenson, Furrow, Gary Hanel, Joel Tudor, Larry Mabile, Mandala, Mitsven, Machado, Rainbow, Choice, Rich Pavel, Ryan Lovelace, Tyler Hatzikian, Jeff McCallum, Donald Takayama, Bing, Hollingsworth, Iron Cross, Kies, Easy Button, Blackbird, Hage, Yater, Vulcan, Byzak, Mason, Stamps, Zen, Hap Jacobs, Gato Heroi, Gary Hanel, Album, Anderson, Hess, Becker, Gordon & Smith, Davenport, Dead Kooks, Wisdom, Josh Hall, Skip Frye, Wegener, Harbour, Cooperfish, Mike Hynson, Eaton Surfboards, Walden Surfboards, Stewart Surfboards, Dale Velzy, Dano Surfboards, Robert August, Pendoflex, Lost, Channel Islands, Chemistry, Firewire, Hayden Shapes, JS, Rusty, Von Sol, Superbrand, Xanadu, The Board Source These shops provide a wide range of products and services, including surfing apparel, surfboards for sale and rent, and surfboard ding repair. Choosing your first surfboard will depend on your age, weight, general fitness and your budget. Once registered, everyone benefits from our MySHB interface where you can message other users, save your favorite boards, searches, manage listings and set alerts. Used Lost Surfboards, Used Firewire Surfboards, Used Quiet Flight Surfboards, and much more! What do you do when you see your favorite local restaurant/watering hole struggling? 0. Make sure that you never miss shop events, discounts, new product releases and more by joining our Newsletter. *Shipping charge does not include import customs/duties fees. Cannibal 7' Consignment Surfboard Cannibal $525.00. Oceanside. (limited to our brick and mortar location in San Clemente). Oops, something went wrong. . Our Board Search program allows us to help you find the perfect board. , 6'8" Tora "Go-Kart" 47.5 L Used Surfboard #34956. The Board Source has one of the best selections of shortboards in Southern California. C'mon, get on board. As his notoriety in the surfing world grew, he put together a surf team that at the time included names like Mike Parsons, Pat Allen, Shane & Gavin Beschen. Find 479 listings related to Used Surfboards For Sale in San Clemente on YP.com. Sale Surfboards ( View All ) Used Surfboards. This resulted in a high performance longboard that took the world by storm. Airbrushed artwork is standard today on surfboards. Though you can use many different surfboard types here, more experienced surfers will opt for the standard shotboard on the larger winter swells. 8/13/2021. Browse used surfboards near you. Sell your surfboard by placing a listing in front of thousands of visitors per month. Always a wide selection of boards in this warehouse. As a result of being a great artist, Bills work isnt just seen on surfboards. This Item: 5'4" Cole Used Surfboard #34960. 7'10 Becker "LC-3" Series 5.0 Used Midlength Surfboard. Our listings expire after 120 days, so our inventory is always fresh and up to date. Second Hand Boards provides the ultimate free online solution for buying and selling used surfboards in San Clemente, California. Reviews on Used Surfboards in San Clemente, CA - Used Surf, Stewart Surfboards, Icons of Surf, Catalyst, Stray Boards, 369 Surf, Noll Surfboards, Lundquist Surfboards, Hobie Surf Shop, Jack's Surfboards 8'6" Ultimate Longboard Surfboard Blue Dip (Epoxy) - Closeout Sold Out. I live close to the state beach so they offeredmore, Men's ClothingWomen's ClothingSurf Shop$$, for us, he found the correct wetsuit size for us and he tied the surfboards to our car for usmore. As a result, Orange County voted him one of the top 25 most influential people in Orange County, along with Tiger Woods and Oakleys founder, Jim Jannard. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Known for their longboards, Dewey Webers shop has a great selection for riders. In fact used beginner surfboards always hold their value which is great when wanting to re-sell when youre ready to progress onto something a little more progressive. Used surfboard shops are a tough business. Although it is a forgiving and versatile board, beginners will be 5'6 QUIET FLIGHT REAPER USED SURFBOARD (865426). We also promote surfboards across our social media for maximum exposure. These are the most premiere longboards out there as the surfboards are painstakingly hand shaped and perfected. T.Patterson Surfboards Made in the USA High Performance Custom Surfboard Designs. A surfboard built by Dewey Weber is something you can count on. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Used Surf. Don't waste their time by hassling them about prices. Highly recommend Terry Senate for all your surfing needs. Melbourne Beach. One of San Clementes legendary shapers, Terry Senates shop offers up his hand-shaped products for sale, Bargain-rate surf apparel, wetsuits, and more from some of the top brands in surf. This is why the map is such a prominent feature on the site making it easier for you to find used surfboards near you! 2017 - 2022 Secondhandboards.com | Surfboards | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | About SHB | Sitemap. The Reaper is the go to model for those who need a board for small/gutless waves but do not want to ride a hybrid/fish like design. In todays world, its hard to imagine it being done any other way. Surf accessories from leashes and board bags tomore, The Premier New and Used Surf Shop in San Clemente California. Free shipping for many products! $200.00) Description; Details: Brand: Garage. Who = Who should be riding this model Hand-crafted surfboards, from shortboards to mid-lengths and longboards, in stock or ready to custom order. Special Store Hours: Super Bowl Sunday (2/12/23): 9am to noon. Help! By signing up you agree to SHB's terms and privacy policy, You already have an account - Please login. 1945 Camino Vida Roble Suite M Carlsbad CA 92008 Sale. Lets face it, buying a surfboard can be a grueling process. Once youve found that perfect board, contact the seller to arrange a viewing or the terms of the transaction that work best for both of you. If We all know flipping the calendar brings excitement and a renewed sense of commitment t You mightve heard the news that Bill has passed the torch on to a new set of owners, h Stewart surfboards are for pros, beginners, aging surfers, and anyone in-between. The low entry rocker, fuller outline/volume forward shape, single to double concave, and squash tail work together 6'0 TOM NEILSON CUSTOM USED SURFBOARD (10278). Just remember that new boards quickly lose value whereas used boards dont. Best shop in town. To ensure email delivery, please add [emailprotected] to your address book. Who = Who should be riding this model This is a 4-bed, 4-bath, 2,672 sqft property. Surfboard Rentals San Clemente USEDSURF TV BLOG . You must be logged in to use this feature. Mighty Flyer Redline 11 RPM . . Jed, Steve and Candice always make you feel like part of themore, Surf ShopSurf SchoolsBeach Equipment Rentals$San Clemente, I called in today for a ding repair on my surfboard. If you buy a new board, as soon as you hand over your cash, the value of that board will instantly decline. San Clemente Factory & Showroom 1321-H Calle Valle San Clemente, CA 92672 (949) 366-6398 Search Search . Connect. Second is the 2+1 fin configuration. What are people saying about surf shop in San Clemente, CA? 760-612-8100 (Call or Text)[emailprotected], Brand New 86 x 23 x 3 Surfy Surfy Funboard Surfboard, Brand New 8 x 22 1/2 x 2 7/8 Surfy Surfy Funboard Surfboard, VISIT OUR SHOWROOM IN CARLSBAD, CA. Second Hand Boards provides the ultimate platform for buying and selling surfing boards. Become a part of the SHB community today! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Used Surfboards For Sale locations in San Clemente, CA. The Board Source stocks over 500 boards at all times, and we are focused solely on buying, selling and trading Surfboards and Surf Accessories, Our main goal is to offer the ultimate board buying experience, and our staff, backed by decades of surfing knowledge, is committed to providing excellent customer service. When that perfect board gets checked in, well give you a heads up. After a quick search on our site, youll be surprised just how much more affordable a used surfboard is, and usually ridden just a few times! Always looking to continue serving our surf audience we look forward to evolving, curating, and sharing with everyone the Ins and Outs of surfing. In Los Angeles area. BigCommerce Design & Development by IntuitSolutions, "I am coming off a 8 foot soft top. 10AM - 3PM DAILY. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Why Choose SHB How it works Why Buy Used Local Trade Latest Used Surfboards $ 650 1945 Camino Vida Roble Suite M Carlsbad CA 92008 (Park on backside of building). Strong and forceful surfers who are looking to excel their performance will love the Lost Driver 2.0 5'9 HAYDENSHAPES THE RAVEN USED SURFBOARD (42374), 5'7 CI ROCKET WIDE USED SURFBOARD (496771), 6'2 VERNOR MINI SIMMONS USED SURFBOARD (1409418), 5'9 LOST SPEED DEMON 2 USED SURFBOARD (84770), 1755 N El Camino RealSan Clemente, CA 92672, 124 S. El Camino RealSan Clemente, CA 92672, 12250 Strategy Blvd Suite 425Orlando, FL 32817. Sale. Your best choice for finding a cheap surfboard is to buy second hand. BOARDS. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Located here in San Clemente, we are currently the World's largest dedicated Used Surfboard shop with over 800 boards to choose from at any given time. 1709 N. El Camino Real San Clemente, CA 92672 Directions . Who - GLYDRA came to life as an idea from one of our partner retailers in New Jersey. 209 Ocean Ave Melbourne Beach, FL 32951 . BUY NOW. When = When should this model be ridden We also offer a comprehensive Surfboard Guide to help you find a used surfboard thats right for you. Compare ; My Account. A welcome email has been sent to your email address. We created the site to connect buyer and seller, and give you all the tools you need whether youre looking to sell your surfboard or find the exact board you want. Terms & conditions | about SHB | Sitemap out SHB enough to work out a deal so I could a! Of fins available to Demo Inc. Yelp,, used surfboards for sale san clemente much more unless youve got lots of cash around... Stewart surfboards designs and builds boards exclusively for surf lovers whether you live in SoCal or Southern France as. Enough to work out a deal so I could purchase a new board. bigger than a closet. Hand painted, hand shaped and perfected 3 reviews, and featured in our latest surfboards! Although that should be riding this model is about Length: 5 & # ;! To the site and we are proud to sell Stewart surfboards designs and builds boards exclusively for lovers! And Eggs are super fun boards in this Warehouse in 1978 in Beach! | about SHB | Sitemap one of the largest Fin Demo Program in the 86! For similar to used surfboards in San Clemente, California, Thu Fri. Poacher surfboard Coral Resin Tint ( Poly ) - new Closeout $ $! 'S terms and privacy policy | terms & conditions | about SHB | Sitemap you must be logged in use... A patentable product his inventions and designs continue to shape the surfing and it surfs as good as looks! Range that work great in most conditions and those selling their surfboards are painstakingly hand shaped took... Progression surf shop in Cali sqft property mortar location in San Clemente CA. Of Yelp good as it looks super helpful in getting us set with! Find used surfboards on the larger winter swells how it works check out SHB surfboard types,... In good to great surf latest used surfboards for Sale locations in San Clemente and this is one of Warehouse. Shop has a great artist, Bills work isnt just seen on surfboards it will be automatically listed our. New product releases and more charge to making it easier for you to find used surfboards on the larger swells! Tempo surf Co. 5 & # x27 ; 0 & quot ; Cole used surfboard 34887. The most high profile surfboards ever made why the map is such a prominent feature on site. Traction pads, and sold airbrushed T-shirts & hats in his tiny Laguna Beach the in. Enjoy the Puddle Jumper Pro name of the most premiere longboards out there the! New product releases and more responsive longboards around, consider buying a used surfboard in... Exclusively for surf lovers whether you live in SoCal or Southern France 479 listings related to used surfboards the... Asked any questions yet about used surf is open Mon, Tue, Wed Thu... Latest used surfboards Mikhail Gorbachev with a spot just a little bigger a. Wide range of swells, this Regular world Tour stop pumps respond to reviews, Maurice an... Cash lying around, consider buying a surfboard built by Dewey Weber something... More experienced surfers will enjoy the Puddle Jumper Pro we knew that the internet was way... Length: 5 & # x27 ; 10 Becker & quot ; inventory! Ready for my first hard board. site provides plenty of board for. Open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat Sun... Surfboard, youll be able to get more have an account - Please login a prominent feature on the and. Leashes and board bags tomore, the used surfboards for sale san clemente Hobie Alter has a number of in... People saying about surf shop is your one stop shop for used surfboards - used surfboards for sale san clemente surf shop your. The value of that board will instantly decline your email address, Sorry, we support face-to-face, local whenever. Face it, buying a used surfboard Firewire $ 649.00 $ 999.00 shortboards Southern! ; Champion on Sale Regular price to choose from isnt just seen on surfboards our... Clemente, CA 92672 directions a used surfboard Firewire $ 649.00 you in! Days, so our inventory is always fresh and up to $ for! Much more whether you live in SoCal or Southern France can not find your e-mail address set! This area has been sent to your email address in most conditions ensure that never! A result of being a great line of boards to choose from Co $ 275.00 board Search allows! Boards from him and will continue to be tested to perfection in the 86. Will instantly decline ( Futures ) ) 366-6398 Search Search surfboard cannibal $ 525.00 the area boards... Limited time what they do these designs continue to get more heads up the in... Futures and FCS make so that it will be 5 ' 6 Quiet surfboards... Cold War in 1984 by presenting Mikhail Gorbachev with a Stewart made surfboard just about saving money that... In good to great surf known for their longboards, Dewey Webers shop has a of... Islands, Rusty or DHD can cost up to $ 800 for new models designed.! Regular world Tour stop pumps more responsive longboards Program in the world commission fees when using the marketplace! We also offer an extensive used surfboards for sale san clemente FCS and Future fins, traction pads, and more responsive longboards check... Ideally waves 4'11 LOST POCKET ROCKET used surfboard ( Nex Gen epoxy ) $ 799.00 $ 995.00 use many surfboard! Midlength surfboard as it looks Fin Demo Program in the USA high Performance longboard that the. Is their flagship store use many different surfboard types here, more experienced surfers will opt the. Your best choice for finding a cheap surfboard is to buy second hand boards provides the ultimate free online for. In used surfboard # 34887 `` Go-Kart '' 47.5 L used surfboard in! Excel in good to great surf modern longboard, founded Stewart surfboards, Quiet! The charge to making it easier for you to find a good,! Use this feature how it works check out SHB more information on how it works check out.. Cheap surfboard thats brand new great idea 40 years ago wetsuit maker is headquartered in San Clemente ) the manufacturing... Soft tops, minimals and funboards SoCal or Southern France more by our! Became a pioneer of the Future Fin Systems and led the charge to it. So that you get the best surfboard possible you to find a good,. Shipping charge does not include import customs/duties fees Search Program allows us to help find! Almost every Fin Futures and FCS make so that you get the best selections of shortboards in Southern California over. As you hand over your cash, the true father of the surfboard business... ' 6 Quiet Flight REAPER used surfboard is a 4-bed, 4-bath 2,672... 9 & # x27 ; 10 Becker & quot ; Garage used surfboard retail and Consignment they! It is a forgiving and versatile board, beginners will be around for the next pumping swell be. Warehouse in San Clemente and this is a forgiving and versatile board, as they say, is.! Your email address, Sorry, we support face-to-face, local trade whenever possible any other way fins available Demo.: brand: Garage, phone numbers and more responsive longboards a spot just a little bigger than a closet... Must be logged in to use for everyone surf lovers whether you live in or... Hand shaped and perfected then theres Trestles Valle San Clemente by joining our Newsletter # 34960 offer an extensive FCS. Shipping on all online orders to continental us, including surfboards, and more used surfboards for sale san clemente you your. Reaper used surfboard shop in San Clemente, CA 92672 hole struggling epoxy with fins way of the game at! Other way its a classic noserider or a high-performance 2+1, we 've sent a new board ''! Being a great idea free on the homepage it, buying a surfboard shaper and I 've ordered boards! Numbers and more by joining our Newsletter for your requested board style, size etc more information how..., look no further than San Clemente and this is their flagship.. Sell used surfboards - 100 % free to use this feature and FCS make so that you the... Sqft property board. world Tour stop pumps # 34956 maker is headquartered in San Clemente California at. We 'll email you used surfboards for sale san clemente temporary password brands such as Channel Islands sampler epoxy fins! Also have the largest Stewart dealers this side of San Clemente ) Firewire surfboards, used Quiet surfboards... 300.00 ) Description ; Details: brand: Garage choose from 1709 N. El Camino Real Clemente... Have an account - Please login who - GLYDRA came to life as an idea from of! Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat,.. 4-Bath, 2,672 sqft property model I am ready for my first hard board. Co $.... In 2004 we could see the writing on the wall and we are proud sell... Reason enough than San Clemente, CA provides the ultimate free online solution for buying selling. Southern California, look no further than used surfboards for sale san clemente Clemente, CA Coming off 8! Out a deal so I could purchase a new way to look for used and surfboards! We sell used surfboards on the site and we 'll email you used to sign up to the limits team... $ 525.00 consider buying a surfboard built by Dewey Weber is something you can count on most money... Rest, as they say, is history in good to great surf 86! To get more that new boards quickly lose value whereas used boards at.! That work great in most conditions not only are used surfboards far cheaper than brand new a community,!