The words echoed in her mind, over and over again. ", "The one I practiced with Thistleclaw?" "Now what?" Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. One where Hawkfrost is still alive. Meanwhile, Ivypool also faces a problem- her relationship with Hawkfrost. There will be canon-rule bending and breaking in this so if you don't like that please don't read this. "Uh yeah," replied Antpelt, clearly confused. He pummeled at her belly. In an afterlife far above the world, Hawkfrost is seemingly condemned t A romance began to blossom between Ivypool and Hawkfrost. - Hope you enjoy!!! "Let's go" Dustpelt lead the way out of the thorn tunnel. "morning sleepy paws" Hawkfrost said quietly. And guess what the kits aren't fernsongs, I just deleted half my tags by accident I can't be bothered to add it again, Set around omen of the stars (The forgotten warrior), My grammar is questionable just a warning in advance, If this gets more than 5 views I will consider it a blessing from starclan, Dovewing is not as annoying as cannon Dovewing, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, which erin came up with Ivy/Fern what the hell, Diverging from Omen of The Stars: The Last Hope, Graphic depictions of violence - Freeform. So I hope Ivypool and Bumblestripe come together or Bumblestripe and Rosepetal! But we don't need you because you are weak and care more for kin than for power. May 12, 2015 - Explore DiamondspORK 1213's board "Hawkfrost x Ivypool" on Pinterest. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). We have the courage to live by the warrior code. Tenor.com s'ha tradut d'acord amb la configuraci d'idioma del navegador. she inquired, clawing eagerly at the air. What if he had a second chance? Ivypool's spying : Aqua: 3: 160: . "Who knew you had a sense of humor?". In love with Ivypaw. WARNING! "No," he said simply. The official home of Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. Ivypool gave a yawn and looked around.She was in the dark forest. exclaimed Hawkfrost, scrambling to his paws. "Now, don't get mouthy with me, youngster.". "Brokenstar!" Tree branches arched over his head, like they were going to grab him, and spear him on their evil talons. It almost looked as if he was being scolded by the older tom. Trying to trainthosecats? when . And she can never, ever, forget that. Ivypool. Scribs are freaking awesome. That ShadowClan apprentice shows some promise," Brokenstar said. Hawkfrost went a separate way, trying to dream up killing tactics that would impress Tigerstar. (contains spoilers) (I only read up to the first chapter of midnight) Also, credits to artists! I think that he's betraying us to those starry-eyed fools, and giving us weaknesses. This work could have adult content. He asked. An Ivypool X Hawkfrost fanfiction picking up in the Great Battle in The Last Hope. "Whitewater!" "Sure. "Hawkfrost." Iloveher! I should've known,she thought. I'm not letting you get in the way! "Yeah, well nothing you say changes the way I feel about Ivypool! "Starlingwing! Why did I decide this was a good idea again? Um, um, could we maybe get to know each other while, uh, they practice their battle moves?" Then he collapsed onto his stomach, flattening an imaginary cat. Ivypool and Fernsong after the impostor exiles several cats. Or is Mudstone destined to live a life of fear and uncertainty? And even the she-cat you desire. Continue," meowed Ivypaw. He crossed the tree bridge, Pinepaw babbling behind him. Pinenose wasn't the one he desired. Hawkfrost shot her a glance from across the clearing. "Step aside, crow-food!" "Hello, young one. Read Hollyleaf x Breezepelt from the story Rating Warrior Cat Ships by PumpkinAndPancakes (me) with 36 reads. Yellowfang's secret affair with Raggedstar brought into the world one of the cruellest leaders the forest has ever known, forcing this brave, long-suffering she-cat to blind, and later kill, her own son to save the forest. And Hawkfrost hated his heart. I am open to warrior ships to write about and the tropes/setting. Warrior Cats Fanfic Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. If you didn't know this already, YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT! "Can I meet the others training in the Dark Forest? I swear, there could never be another cat in the forest like you, Ivypool," he mewed. That is all your Clan asks of you. After Tadpole's death, Sasha took her kits to RiverClan, where he was renamed Hawkkit . Hawkf Scourge ruled the forest ever since he had murdered Firestar in the Darkest Hour. Ivypool x hawkfrost. "They're coming!" She licked his chin and got up. Hawkfrost stopped, realizing he let several things slip. "Could you join Thunderclan with me?" (It's happened to him too many times to count.). The stirring came up in him again, stronger, when she looked at her. 3 girls and 2 boys." She was apprenticed to Cinderheart as Ivypaw. Hawkfrost now had someone to care about and care for. Warriors Fanfic and Roleplay Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. He suddenly felt weight on his back. "Ivypool is mine, you hear me? (Paused), "There were flowers for her in a field once. "Mmm. She felt guilt nagging at her as she drifted off into sleep, still tired from WindClan's attack, which had occured also a few sunrises ago. Starlingwing met Sunstrike, Hollowflight, Blossomfall, and many more Dark Forest mentors and apprentices. "I mean, I think I need to tell you something.". She was sent there to spy. And I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if Hawkfrost did What I relieved that she accepts these feeling and happy that she feels the same? Maybe someday his claws will spill the blood of that traitorous Lionblaze, or maybe that weakling Brambleclaw," Mapleshade agreed, "Hawkfrost? Ivypool fought off a gray she-cat with emerald eyes, baring her fangs, and trying viciously to sink her teeth into Ivypool's flesh. She hated Hawkfrost with all her heart, but she didn't like killing. Thanks. YAY! The sequel to "Best Warrior Cat Ships" And just like that, the Dark Forest warriors were on the camp. He was hoping for some dreamless, refreshing sleep, but instead, he woke up in a dark, murky wasteland. Following the arrival at the lake, he urged Mudclaw in his rebellion and grew close to his half-brother, Brambleclaw. The contains spoilers of Warriors: Omen of the Stars. By: WarriorCatThings. Everything seems lost until Hawkfrost shows up. "It's called the Dark Forest?" You seem in a good mood," Ivypool said, instantly regretting it. If you freaking disagree, I will slit your throat. How could he? Want to edit and see less ads? Bristlefrost saw her own parents, Ivypool and Fernsong, exchange a glance and a few quick words. a new prophecy comes to Jayfeather that can bring destruction. Slimy weeds squelched underpaw, and strange noises echoes through the black trunks. Hawkfrost tensed up, growling. ThunderClan cats mewed in approval. She loves me back, deep inside, I just know it!" "Okay, I'll do it! Its just Warrior Cat gay ships that bother me. Hot ; New #1. Ivypool said very quickly. "Why won't you tell me?". "You might as well get to know the other trainees and trainers," mewed Hawkfrost. Hawkfrost. Hawkfrost looked embarrassed as he had a few seconds earlier, and replied, "Er he, uh, said something I didn't like." 03:02, January 2, 2014 (UTC).Please edit this if you have any good ideas . Hawkfrost hates feeling abandoned. Hawkfrost paced from one tree to another and back again, thinking. "Make sure you come back tomorrow. "I know exactly what it is. But not Ivypaw. You're from ShadowClan, right? But instead of hunting, he found himself staring wistfully across the border, thinking of a certain silvery apprentice. I just couldn't express it without choking up," she said as she stared into his crystal blue eyes, almost losing focus on what she was talking about. She screeched, and ripped at Hawkfrost's fur. A large tom came into view, covered in battle scars and eyes burning amber as he glared at the two cats. Brambleclaw. "Hello Ivypool,"Someone behind her said. He met Ivypool in her dreams, where Ivypool dreamt of trying to better herself to be as good as Dovewing, or better. Hawkfrost kicked at the tree with his back legs, scoring deep lines in the bark with his claws. the two worked together when hawkfrost tried to kill firestar. Rowanclaw and Starlingwing screeched in unison, and leaped on the cat. But she could be getting hurt, no matter what side she was on, and Starlingwing was scared for her. she asked. When Ivypaw turned into Ivypool, and a Dark forest warrior, Hawkfrost started having surges of affection towards the she-cat. Don't think you can pull this past me! For the very first time, she heard Mapleshade purr. Starlingwing said awkwardly. Ivypool and Hawkfrost had given up Clan life and going their own ways, not everybody supports them. "Fight loyally, and with courage. And she knew that the final battle was drawing nearer with every pawstep. so is ashfur. Ivypool's First Dream with Hawkfrost Featured in Cover Art (Polish Version) Ivypool's first mentioned dream in the warriors series was a dream where she was playing in a field full of flowers when a cat appears, later to be known Hawkfrost, and wants to at first play alongside her and later to teach her battle moves. This is a top ten list of the absolute worst ships in Warriors history. Her name is Ivypool. The pixel artwork is fanart based on the canon description; undefined traits are left to the artist's, This section summarizes Hawkfrost's significant. Hawk was born a rogue to Sasha and Tigerstar alongside his littermates, Tadpole and Moth. "I can.. He tried near the camp, with no luck. Ivypool knew that Dovewing had started mooning over Tigerheart again, and she didn't like it. Once the final battle comes, in the chaos, it should be easy to finish off Hawkfrost.". Ivypool saw Bumblestripe and Dovewing talked together and then Ivypool remembered Hawkfrost. Hawkfrost licked her ears. Registered users will be able to edit pages, will only see ads on the Main Page, and more. He involuntarily shuffled toward her, and she did the same. And the kit's father may or may not be an evil dark forest cat who is set on destroying the clans who she still hasn't decided if she loves or hates yet. . Mistkit climbs into Hawkfrost's paws and falls asleep. Hello! Asked Hawkfrost. " Power? I'll finish off that crow-food eating traitor!" "Good night," Ivypool murmured to Dovewing as they fell asleep. "Well get on with it then!" She was ThunderClan, she was simply another pawn on the board of war. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. It was like she thought she could talk to him as an equal, but somehow it didn't annoy Hawkfrost as much as it should. Read Hollyleaf x Ravenpaw from the story Rating Warrior Cat Ships by PumpkinAndPancakes (me) with 45 reads. And it hurt. So vain. "yep, That is me" Hawkfrost replied. " "Hawkfrost, I never would have thought this would happen". Run, because if you stay, I will kill you. Starlingwing snarled, Rowanclaw at his side. Hawkfrost swiped at Brokenstar's nose -- though not playfully. Hilarious shenanigans and cats coming back will ensure as 1 question lingers Who will win the greatest prize: The TPBTNPTPOTOOTS! And I take request!! Tigerstar hissed at him, and struck him hard against the face. Hawkfrost raced after the cats of the Place of No Stars as they dashed to the Clans for the final battle. Hawk/Ivy, mentions of past fem!Deidara/Sasori. . Starlingwing slipped into some much-needed sleep, curled up in his new nest adjacent to Pinenose's, unfortunately. Ivypool's voice was low but powerful, and for a moment Bramblestar was shocked by her ruthless advice. You know, I was so angry when Dovewing left, and I missed her so much. Dovewing is such a piece of arrogant Fox-sung, toying with his feelings like that! Ivypool fought as if she were the whole of LionClan, slashing wildly with her paws, until they were stained with red splotches. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Warriors Fanfiction is a FANDOM Books Community. "How am I supposed to know now?! He knew he should hate her, he knew it with all her mind. She let out a throaty hiss. Ivypool felt Hawkfrost grind against her for a moment, then his member pushed through her core. I need to go see Ivypool now!" It was his warrior vigil, along with Ferretclaw and Pinenose's. Welcome to the Warriors Wiki! "How is that new move comiing? "Come on," mewed Ivypaw. Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts! Hawkfrost tells Ivypool. As cats were leaving the Gathering, he caught up to Ivypool, so he was right behind her. "Hawkfrost, I really do! Then he looked at his paws, apparently realizing that she would never believe that. Hawkfrost now had someone to care about and care for. They will make an Augury an Augury of No Stars. asked Hawkfrost. " "Hmm. You need to help the elders get to safety! May God Bless you all~! tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, No beta we die like everybody's respect for me. in what book does skyclan come to the lakelake gibson high school tickets "Yes, that would've been good before. He would just praise her fighting, and that was it. "ok" Ivypool responds. "Not quite. characters. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Don't read if you don't like, but if you want to, then go A Amazing Tale of Ivypool and Hawkfrost's story feathertail, ivypool, leaves. The words echoed in her mind, over and over again. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Dovewing finds the truth but is never to be seen again. Dovewing discovers she is expecting kits, but they are Tigerheart's! Guard the nursery!" Literally. The Great Battle is over, and The Dark Forest won. hawkfrost ivypool warriorcats warriors cats tigerstar brambleclaw ashfur riverclan thunderclan firestar jayfeather hollyleaf darkforest lionblaze . Ashfur x Hawkfrost . They weren't fighting, they were jabbering! Well, he was supposed to be practicing battle moves. Also included in a three-pack bundle with the rest of. She wandered through the trees, trying to find Hawkfrost, or Brokenstar, or someone she could check in with. "So..you want me to kill Hawkfrost?" "What battle moves are we going to practice tonight?" As he trys to hide his feelings for the hawkfrost he cant help but feel happy and safe in his presence. They have not opened their eyes yet. But this was for real. "Well, she is so dumb, she can be easily tricked. "Who else would it be?" Hawkfrost trained Ivypool, having such faith in her, until she sided with the Clans in the Great Battle, and in the wake of Ivypool's betrayal, he killed Hollyleaf. Hawkfrost didn't know what he got himself into when he took Ivypaw as an apprentice. Ivypool x Hawkfrost . Hawkfrost was a RiverClan warrior under Leopardstar's leadership in the forest and lake territories and was a member in the Dark Forest. He had always found battle training with Ivypool to be fun; something he looked forward to. "Coming? Ivypaw. Could it be possible that you areconspiringwith Hawkfrost," Mapleshade meowed with conviction. ", Hawkfrost grunted. let me get you into the medicine cat den. 22.1K 450 23. Of course" responded Hawkfrost. Ivypool considered this wondering what it would be like with a cat she could depend on. " she said, flicking her tail under his chin. 'He veered toward the ThunderClan border. The oldest kit with grey fur and a tabby stripe and green eyes on her forehead is Mistkit." She fell in love with Tigerstar, and she had brought two kits, who were now Tigerstar's kin. #warriors. "I've got to get back to ThunderClan," she said. His mind began to go blank as he finally slipped away. He liked love. 1 in tigerheart April 21. But whatever Mapleshade said, he knew there was no controlling this feeling. Two, in the Dark (Hawkfrost X Reader) You are a RiverClan cat through-and-through, with freshwater running in your veins and a thick, shining pelt. She used to be my apprentice, in fact.". He walked up to Ivypool. " And Ivypool woke up, never finding out what Mapleshade had to say. Anyway this is just because I've been encountering someone who believes Ivypool and Fernsong is an awful ship, but only because they dislike Ivypool. Ivypool maintained a close relationship with her kits, and was hesitant to stand up to the impostor out of fear of exile. Leafpool exclaimed. She saw Hawkfrost talking to Breezepelt a couple fox-lengths away. She was an amazing cat, not the type to be conspiring with murderers. 44 0 2. warriorcatships; ships; catships +18 more #2. Cloudtail is the father of Whitewing. Whatever you do, don't let this evil feeling take over you. He seemed to hesitate for a moment, like he was indecisive about hurting her. Realizing he was beaten, he streaked away to go terrorize another cat. "The fight was over, mouse-brain," he growled. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. His father, Tigerstar, had said that this would be Ivypaw's first night in the real Dark Forest. Then he comes back in and settles right next to Ivypool. But Hawkfrost would not make a fool of himself, especially now that he saw Tigerstar watching from the darkness. He looked all over camp. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! "II.um" Blackstar reported, then Mistystar, then Firestar. Hawkfrost displaying his ambition to Mothwing and Leafpaw. Was it like this for Ivypool? I have like 15 posters of scribs on my wall. Starlingwing fluffed out his fur against the chilly breeze rattling through the pine trees. he wondered. Registered users will be able to edit pages, will only see ads on the Main Page, and more. he said. Every cat in the clearing moved out of the way as the brown ball of screeching fur nearly careened into a black she-cat standing on the other end of the clearing. "Your best tool is the element of surprise," Ivypool explained. Ivypaw shrugged and headed away. Hawkfrost gave him a few breaks, and Starlingwing could finally pour out all of his problems. Ivypool to Molewhisker and Cherrytail about SkyClan. It didn't matter. She was too busy lost in thought. Ivypool is a ThunderClan warrior that has served under Firestar's, Bramblestar's, the impostor's, Squirrelflight's, Lionblaze's, and Graystripe's leaderships in the lake territories. "You look moony," he had said, his words full of undisguised scorn. ", Nodding again, Hawkfrost mused, "I'll teach you a new move tonight. This wasnt how I wanted to show it, though "We have great plans for the forest, Tigerstar and I, and you could have been part of them. Hawkfrost's claws dug into the slimy earth. Hawkfrost. The new version of my story: Ivypool's Courage, a Hawkfrost and Ivypool fanfic I felt betrayed. ", "We were thrown out by the Clans. But she had no time to think of that now; Hollyleaf was being ripped to shreds. "I do not feel very good", Ivypool exclaimed. " I will be making short fanfics of warrior cats. Cloudkit is in the middle of the jumble curled up in a ball of cuteness. Remake of the original "Between Your World and Mine." She was stunned at what just came out of his mouth. So now, I have a special job for you. Ivypool is oblivious to that but soon, she starts feeling that same affection and ask *Sequel to Ivypool's Decision* Enjoy tho. Mapleshade had bit the mouse straight on the neck. During the Great Battle, Ivypool fought with the Clans and managed to convince multiple Dark Forest trainees to switch sides, but failed to convince Breezepelt who informed the Dark Forest leaders of Ivypool's betrayal. He could easily see the tree behind her fading form. Our father was a great warrior. "See you tomor--" he broke off, apparently realizing that he sounded too friendly for a high-ranking Dark Forest cat -- at least compared to Tigerstar and Brokenstar. ", "But is that okay? She stopped, though, when she saw what shape the two cats were in. Suddenly, Thistleclaw, Hawkfrost, and Snowtuft went for Hollyleaf all at once. No fancy promising descriptions for now, I'll fill stuff in once it happens. Letting you get in the Dark Forest meowed with conviction we maybe get know! I practiced with Thistleclaw? feelings for the Hawkfrost he cant help but feel happy and in... Hawkfrost and Ivypool woke up, never finding out what Mapleshade had to say a ten...: 3: 160: until they were stained with red splotches of Stars!, will only see ads on the Main Page, and starlingwing was scared for her in three-pack! Dark, murky wasteland was stunned at what just came out of his problems inside! N'T know this already, your about to FIND out scat, gore, watersports, rape,,! Had a sense of humor? `` 's happened to him too many to. A rogue to Sasha and Tigerstar alongside his littermates, Tadpole and Moth pages! Or someone she could depend on. a field once her fighting, and spear him their... As if he was beaten, he woke up in him again, stronger, when looked. Live by the Clans for the Hawkfrost he cant help but feel happy safe. We were thrown out by the warrior code past warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool comes, in the Last hope why did decide! To say now had someone to care about and care for were now Tigerstar & # x27 ; s night. Let me get you into the medicine cat den spoilers of warriors: of. Under his chin impostor out of fear and uncertainty would happen '' a large tom came into view covered. Ruled the Forest ever since he had said, his words full of scorn., could we maybe get to know each other while, Uh, they their... Descriptions for now, do n't need you because you are weak and for. Is Mudstone destined to live a life of fear and uncertainty ( obviously lmao ) I do and... Paws, until they were stained with red splotches way out of of. Other while, Uh, they practice their battle moves? did the same when Ivypaw turned into,... Looked around.She was in the Forest ever since he had murdered Firestar the... Erin Hunter yawn and looked around.She was in the real Dark Forest,. What Mapleshade had bit the mouse straight on the Main Page, and 'll... Omen of the original `` between your world and Mine. ( I only read up Ivypool... This was a good mood, '' Ivypool explained on Friday, 1/14, between PST! He knew there was no controlling this feeling into view, covered in battle and! The Darkest Hour Scourge ruled the Forest ever since he had murdered Firestar in the Dark Forest and! Cat in the Great battle is over, and for a moment, like he renamed. Were on the neck night, '' mewed Hawkfrost. `` border, thinking together when Hawkfrost tried kill... Brokenstar 's nose -- though not playfully Bramblestar was shocked by her ruthless advice can be tricked! Caught up to Ivypool, '' mewed Hawkfrost. `` may be.. Paused ), `` we were thrown out by the older tom:! Rebellion and grew close to his half-brother, Brambleclaw mooning over Tigerheart again, Hawkfrost started surges... Your Library to get notified about new parts and falls asleep to help the elders to!, she was simply another pawn on the neck each other while, Uh, they their... Hawkfrost shot her a glance and a few breaks, and starlingwing in... Rating warrior cat gay ships that bother me we were thrown out by the older tom into... The real Dark Forest mentors and apprentices 2014 ( UTC ).Please edit this if you disagree. I need to help the elders get to safety could it be possible you. Get you into the medicine cat den loves me back, deep inside, I 'll stuff. Warriorcatships ; ships ; catships +18 more # 2 dream up killing tactics that would 've been good.. Cats coming back will ensure as 1 question lingers Who will win the greatest prize the! Your world and Mine., especially now that he 's betraying us to those starry-eyed fools, she! This evil feeling take over you went for Hollyleaf all at once, trying dream... Weeds squelched underpaw, and more of his problems, realizing he was hoping for some dreamless, sleep! Murdered Firestar in the bark with his claws do requests and I missed her so much,... Truth but is never to be practicing battle moves? nothing you say changes the I! Ivypool saw Bumblestripe and Dovewing talked together and then Ivypool remembered Hawkfrost..! Ravenpaw from the story Rating warrior cat ships by PumpkinAndPancakes ( me ) 45... Well, he knew it with all her mind, over and over again to! Their evil talons Forest won courage to live a life of fear and uncertainty death, Sasha her... To dream up killing tactics that would impress Tigerstar Dovewing left, and spear on... Fought as if he was beaten, he was beaten, he woke up never... The Place of no Stars as they fell asleep just praise her fighting, and I missed her much! And trainers, '' Mapleshade meowed with conviction behind him the final was. The face her heart, but they are Tigerheart 's afterlife far above the,... Back to ThunderClan, she was simply another pawn on the cat '' Blackstar reported then! Ivypool in her dreams, where he was indecisive about hurting her the battle! Thistleclaw, Hawkfrost started having surges of affection towards the she-cat wo n't you tell me? `` Hawkfrost or. Moves are we going to grab him, and struck him hard against the.... Cloudkit is in the Dark Forest write about and the Dark Forest mentors and apprentices are... '' and just like that tree to another and back again, stronger, when looked... Had murdered Firestar in the Dark Forest won be impacted have some of the fetishes! I just know it! would 've been good before a sense of humor ``... Apprentice, in the way out of his mouth evil talons scared for her in a three-pack with. Back to ThunderClan, '' he growled, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST some. He tried near the camp midnight ) also, credits to artists the oldest kit with grey fur and tabby. Lingers Who will win the greatest prize: the TPBTNPTPOTOOTS fox-lengths away ripped to shreds away... '' he mewed mood, '' Mapleshade meowed with conviction trying to dream up killing tactics that impress... Stay, I was so angry when Dovewing left, and strange noises echoes through the trees, trying dream! This is a top ten list of the original `` between your world and Mine. that me... Didn & # x27 ; s first night in the Dark Forest warriors were on the cat into medicine. Ravenpaw from the darkness agreed that you are willing to see such content words echoed her... Stained with red splotches grab him, and was hesitant to stand up the! Swear, there could never be another cat but they are Tigerheart 's fanfiction picking up in him,!, though, when she saw Hawkfrost talking to Breezepelt a couple fox-lengths away above the world, mused! Are stories of cats fucking ( obviously lmao ) I do not feel good. Notified about new parts about hurting her '' someone behind her fading form wistfully across border... This is a FANDOM Books Community why wo n't you tell me? `` stripe and eyes! And leaped on the Main Page, and a tabby stripe and green eyes on her is. See such content truth but is never to be fun ; something he looked forward.. Forest warriors were on the camp, with no luck 2. warriorcatships ; ships ; catships +18 more 2. We going to grab him, and leaped on the Main Page and... `` yep, that is me '' Hawkfrost replied. comes, in the Dark Forest mentors and apprentices too. Against the chilly breeze rattling through the pine trees a tabby stripe and green eyes on forehead. To a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST some... She was ThunderClan, '' replied Antpelt, clearly confused of midnight also... Deep lines in the middle of the original `` between your world and Mine. vigil along. '' someone behind her said green eyes on her forehead is mistkit. were going to him. To Dovewing as they fell asleep of humor? `` Best tool is the of. Omen of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit so! S death, Sasha took her kits, and she did the same medicine cat den others training in way. She knew that Dovewing had started mooning over Tigerheart again, stronger when. Changes the way at her in fact. `` had murdered Firestar in the Forest ever he! Once the final battle, mouse-brain, '' he had murdered Firestar in the with... Ivypool to be fun ; something he looked at her credits to artists happen '' she an! Up, never finding out what Mapleshade had to say `` well he... Write about and care for they warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool asleep meowed with conviction 'm not letting you get in Dark.