Even if you have insurance or Medicare, GoodRx . Is there a kind you like? It seemed expensive, so I left it and decided to try to get it at Walgreens. Prescriptions. If they did, something would be done about the ridiculously poor service and attitudes by the pharmacy staff. By the way, I got my prescription at Walgreens for the two years I worked there. No, I have never heard you say anything about this. I will tell Tommy. As we were leaving she got loud an said sarcastically you all have a nice day extremely rude. They may ask how you are, pause and then either give you a long list or ask how the list is going. I was on Risperdal at the time, and when I went to dispose of the empty bottle, I tore off the label, only to find another label underneath where the other consumer's name, address, and phone number were clearly legible. Everytime I go there they are so slow they don't even know much either. Then I leave after calling the pharmacist a few choice words. I would not care if it would not be for the fact that very few pharmacies are allowed to carry my meds (DEA regulations) and my prescriptions can not be filled partially. I will never spend a dime in that store. Being pissy with the triage nurse (and your medical providers) is not in your best interest anytime. I was on hold a minimum of 45 minutes last week three different times and nobody ever answered. I was glad he told me. The pay is awful and you can get better wages in my area in starting jobs in similar type of retail, and the raises do not keep up with inflation. This was my last time at Walgreens. I think they were about $1 the last time I bought any.I was able to do 8 weeks of morning and evening meds. I heard Walmart was cheaper so I started going there. Service 134 Value 110 Quality 98 Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8% View ratings trends 14 See all photos I'd be finding me a new job pronto. Refill in a snap by scanning your barcode. They have been horrible for the last 6 months. At least 3 times last year (and all within 3 or 4 months of each other) they gave an emergency supply. I have had to wait days and weeks for some prescriptions. There is only one employee covering the front desk line (6-10 deep), the drive thru (5 car minimum) and the telephones (at least 10 on hold). Walgreen, however, is once again putting some kind of a block from filling it. We do have big discount chains but there are still local, family businesses. He could not. Pharmacist told me that He has to contact my doctor prior accepting my prescriptions. The pharm never seemed to understand that there was anything wrong with their violating the man's privacy. Were the only Walgreens that likely had the honor of a local HS teacher shooting her Walgreens husband pharmacist. It was a different person that asked me what I needed and I said I wanted to pick up my Rx. I stood in line for 1/2 an hour only to be told I should take a seat as it was going to be about a 90 min wait! Pharmacy Hours: M-F 9am-1:30pm, 2pm-9pm, . The manager's aisle to straighten at the end of the night is always aisle 10. The amount was returned to my card. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I am changing my pharmacy tomorrow, this place is awful with a capital "a"! I do take things that are not the brand I have used. When she came to live in my town, the new physician caught the error from her old dr transferring her records. I went in to get another emergency supply while they get doctor auth. Now the liar is fired and living at home with mom. My physician called an order to be filled. Use to go to Walgreens for Prescriptions but Since the fools decided to dump Tri Care CVS And Walgreens employees hate when you leave your receipts all around the. I am very much done with Walgreens and will not give them another chance after so many tries. This is an extremely dangerous practice they have going on. I hate Walgreens!!!!!!!! Because the pharmacy firm is irresponsibly polluting the environment and killing trees by dumping piles of flyers wrapped in plastic bags on doorsteps in my neighborhood in New York City. If you ask for more time, they say they will talk about it and don't. I suppose pharmacies are all like that now, not places you feel like they know you. My insurance company is all set to pay it's share, and I'm ready to pay mine. I worked for the company for 6 years, I worked overtime spent time away from my son taking on responsibilties that didn't corresspond me all to make my pharmacy manager or district pharmacy manager look good and for what? I was like WTF?!) They tell him he needs doctor authorization first. To top it off I had a "talking to" telling me to tell employees to talk to management about breaks because another person told me she hasn't gotten a break since she started and I said she's entitled to those breaks. Then I still didnt get my break until I called the district manager. SUCKS. Thanks, Walgreens. I had a third shift person tell me that this happened to her. How come they gave me an emergency supply 30 days ago but today could not? The other poor souls left without their medicine. I was in a neighborhood where the skin color is not mine. So for you, I would definitely quit and find a better job. It is the closest pharmacy to us. Ridiculous. And when the pain comes, I hope they suffer like they have made me suffer, writhing in pain throughout the long dark night, feeling like you'd rather commit suicide than have to suffer from the pain of cancer and chemotherapy. Also, every call he has to make to a doctor is a pill bottle he isn't filling for someone in line at the counter. Chimpanzees can be trained to do a better job (although I have too much compassion to ever subject one of them to the Walgreens environment ). Not worth it. To Jack W: The Pharmacist has the right refuse to fill any scrip for any reason. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Walgreen sucks to no end. I think I would have went back to the big box and gotten the OTC expensive one had I needed it. Because they involved the police they made me plead to a nothing to cover for the corporation and police. That does NOT mean doling out meds against regulations. Alice,That was a great deal on the beef. I have given Walgreens many chances over the years, but now I've had it. Thank you for letting me vent. refused to give me meds after covid ..lucky i didnt wind back up in hospitalor a lawsuit. So, now it is Saturday and I have to wait until Monday to get a refill. OMG Walgreens is the worst; they can't get anything right I'm dumping them and going over to Safeway or Walmart! Walgreens sucks the most. Exactly. They don't train people. Pharmacy at WALGREENS Transforming lives and transforming an industry. I am waiting for a heart transplant and the only thing keeping me alive are the meds.This is the usual procedure I go through every month. It's unacceptable to make anyone go without their medication. This is why my priority is making sure I have enough refills and/or another appointment. I breathe easier through my nose within minutes. I am going to find another Pharmacy that knows what the Hexx is going on. I feel quite spoiled by it, actually. Joe refused to answere any questions with my concern and after his disrespectful comment and gesture in this matter ,I requested to speak to the store manager 3xs and he refused to connect me stating he is the pharmacy manager,yes but you are UNPROFESSIONAl .I called back spoke with store manager and filed a complaint with corporate. Just got into a argument with the pharmacist. Otherwise, I might use them because it would just be easier for daily use. Today I called and waited over 10 minutes before giving up and driving to the store. I haven't shopped WG in years - just no need. Because they will most definitely get tired of seeing you. If I did not, I would have cried when I went to Walgreens. Was this review helpful? Before I moved, I was getting it filled at a different Hy-vee and my pharmacist there filled one mixed and gave me three powders to mix myself. If anyone needs an expert on Walgreens let me know. True, it's not the pharmacy's responsibility to provide multiple emergency supplies, but IMHO, any pharmacist or tech worth their salt should treat ppl respectfully and give an explanation that makes sense to their client/customer. Quit OP. This pharmacy! The doctor's office is closed until Monday. I'm in an ungodly amount of pain so I call out and when I come back in the next day my manager wants me to sign a paper for unexcused absences for all the mandatory days I was gone as well as the one day I called off for being in pain. The Walgreen Company is an American company which operates the second-largest chain in the United States of America behind CVS Health. They are interfering with my medical care, and I am thinking about suing. But if the pharmacist has never filled with that Dr. how do they know the signature is valid? they screw them all up!!!!!!! I work first and second shift and none of the 24-hour pharmacy Walgreens in my area will fill prescriptions after 11:30 p.m. Pretty sure that its illegal for your boss to not let people use the restroom when they need to go. I think the pharmacy business is different here. Unfortunately, mandatory mail-order maintenance medications those are frustrating as well. If they don't respond I will be contacting federal authorities. I have no complaints. Gas went down to $2.99 this last week, a big drop that happened slowly this year. She deals with 50 needy, crazy patients every day. The previous store manager gave her an award to show her recognition for doing such a great job. Etc., etc., etc.. may they burn in hell along with their inattentive district/regional manager in Ft Myers and those POS supervisors of theirs who are perpetually in a meeting while their spouses no doubt fornicate with farm animals and the local population of ex circus folk. They lovingly put me in with a half-retarded resident that will leave in 2 months like always. Pharmacists are just licensed drug dealers that get off on their own power because they went to school for 1 billion years just to count tablets. At this pace I could have taken the first dose and began to start feeling better. Otherwise, they dont let you know. They must have minium wage pharmacist as none of them ever stays! So many things to complain about. It was Sunday and I knew i will not be able to get in touch with my doctor. Food deals - I found packages of thinly sliced beef that had originally been $7.99 a pound marked down to $5.55. Every time I get a prescription filled there, it could be 8 hours later and they still won't have it ready. Get rid of you Walgreen's stock now as the Bottom is about to fall out Especially in the Miltary areas of the nation! BROOKVALE PHARMACY - 16 Photos & 13 Reviews - 2089 Vale Rd, San Pablo, CA - Products - Yelp Skip to main content Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log In Sign Up Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Brookvale Pharmacy 13 reviews Claimed $$ Drugstores Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM See hours See all 16 photos Write a review Add photo Share Amazingly, the doctor said, "Let me check this against other medicine you are taking." She said it was Flonase. In the like 8 years I've been getting my script there. I however enjoyed meeting new people but overall do not recommend this place as a career. I give them another chance and another chance, hoping that maybe they would get a little better at what ever they are running over there. The pharm told me, "we're allowed to use the medication again if the consumer doesn't pick it up." I have never seen a store where that really happens. Our family uses CVS but my parents use Walgreens. i switched to the bimart pharmacy in Medford and they were very compassionate nd always had the meds ready on time. I've been working for the company since June. They have stolen my benzos and committed insurance fraud and shorted my husband by two thirds of his inhalers putting him in the hospital with an exacerbation! Hmmmmmmm. Document as much as possible and talk to an attorney. To fix the issue I request that they expiated the correct dosage and have it . As for Walgreen'sthey completely and undeniably SUCK and they also really, really BLOW!!!! slugmama,Fluticasone is exactly what I am using presently. They have never gotten a prescription right! Your not alone, rude by pharmacy staff is putting is mildly. That pharmacist was bound by law and could have lost their license over handing out unprescribed drugs. They care about money but they waste who knows how much on printing and posting repetitive already-established signs. If you lose an experienced technician, they are replaced with someone off the street sometimes yet they consider that new "tech" equal to the experienced one you had, which is insane. Definitely Walgreens in Columbia, SC (rosewood drive) Sucks. Even after they changed to CVS. Each package had almost two pounds in it, so I got almost eight pounds of beef for $22.20. I now use: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00171KTP2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1Now it certainly can sting when you've got a touch of inflammation. This particular one feels dirty, and the cashiers don't seem to have ten IQ points (or teeth) among them all. Ive had a manager tell me that I shouldnt tell the customers about the coupons because ripping them off instead of establishing a friendly relationship really makes them want to come back. Another ignored me sitting at the window. I would be using another pharmacy/drugstore after all that. Big box was too far away and I was tired. In the next couple of days I will fill my medication trays and we'll see how they did. I'm sure the corporate scumbags are doing just fine! Now I'm writting this because I'm so mad they gave 6 tablets instead of 60 and I paid $11.99 co-pay, thats a lot of money for 6 pills. So now you have two stickers up saying the price and a picture of an ad saying the price. The cost of the medication is out of the business's pocket and giving an emergency supply on a pending authorization from an MD doesn't necessarily mean that the money will be reimbursed. Pharamacists should be the second line of defense, not the first! I have to believe that anyone with any influence at Walgreens does not read any of these complaints / complements. Oh, and the manager is a jerk. No person ever waits under 15 minutes for a transaction. You don't get holidays off ever. Kyber Ninja. This one particular pharmacy (6650 Timberline Rd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130) staff is very rude and behaves unprofessional. I finally had to leave. I said Id pick it up in the morning. I had all my prescriptions changed to another pharmacy, and I think I've been in a Walgreens two or three times in the last six years; I don't care that this was only one branch; their training of employees seemed lax, and there are plenty of other pharrmacies to which I can take my business. My husband has terminal cancer. So, I ran down especially to get it. He knows me, knows my meds, and calls insurance and dr if needed, and helps me out as much as can legally can, while being polite and professional. Fuck this place. Even doctors don't want to deal with Walgreens. I tell you, the antibiotic was making me so ill. Tommy was back to getting everything I needed. What a steal! How about hiring more people and paying them properly! I am very unhappy. It's like shopping at a pharmacy 100 years ago, with a white-aproned clerk pushing around a ladder to grab your tinctures and tonics, except now it's a minimum-wage cashier with a key ring. Id find another job. Even whe I call and ask before heading to the store. One,I kept thinking things would get better or at least not worse! I asked. It's your Walgreens - shop and manage your prescriptions. I had tried the mail once before and received an incorrect RX. This RX had been called in by the hospital prior to her discharge. If I had not called and questioned about not getting three bottles of Flonase, I would still be without any at all. Forums Pharmacy Communities (PharmD) Pre-Pharmacy walgreens pharmacy tech Customers and employees (past and present) are welcome to vent, rant, ask questions, and share stories. I was a customer before I decided to work for the company and all I can say is it's the worst decision I've made in the entirety of my existence on this earth. Best case scenario, they become assistant manager after three years of busting their butt and appeasing the various personalities of management. I feel so much better since I quit that medicine! I hate filling them. I literally saw Lugo talking on the phone for hours every night to his friends while we straightened his aisle and worked. And I know this location is not a busy one, especially on a Tuesday evening in a rainstorm. Do you or anyone you know have problems with Walgreen's? They just told 3 people in line that they don't run your prescription thru the insurance. I've been on this shit since I was 17 - look in your records assholes! Don't sign anything. "Oh I don't know if we can do this. Ive had a manager tell me that I was hurting their profits by using coupons to get products for almost nothing. I'm so sick and tired of psychiatrists and pharmacists treating people like shit. All authorized vaccines have been deemed safe and effective by the FDA, and as part of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program, CDC provided Walgreens with allocations by jurisdiction to ensure equitable distribution across the country. Same employees, but now everything royally sucks all the time. Mr. Lugo is one of those "special" managers though who likes to talk on the phone to his friends all night and claim he was busy with customers so I have to do his aisle plus the long list he gave me. Hope you can get the red tape settled. They offered me to contact the doctor and get additional prescription after 15 days of messing around. I go to pick it up. He is having heart trouble today and I am currently in line at the pharmacy trying to pick up a prescription. I wanted garlic powder and onion powder, but there was no onion powder. I saw the pharmacy man working at another pharmacy and he said he was glad to quit over what they did to me and report the facts. I called them, scheduled the appointment. My daughter uses the Flonase too, it works great for her. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. http://terribleterribleinstitutions.wordpress.com/. Would you like to buy this crap I havta ask you about for the next 30 days?" I ended up paying 10 bucks after I argued with them. Refill prescriptions online, order items for delivery or store pickup, and create Photo Gifts. He cannot hand out meds without an Rx, regardless of how long you have taken a med. Today I called and waited over 10 minutes before giving up and driving to the store. Give em a 1-hour notice XD. Up to 50% off clearance. Come on, what is that? Walgreen's is a disgrace to the pharmacy business. They gave you pins years ago but they stopped doing that to - gasp - save money! She says smugly. Or she claimed not to know it. About ten days ago, I tried to get my Flonase refilled. All of my medications but one (a schedule 3 pain pill) are free. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Joke profession. What a great business move! Let me talk to Dr. no I havent used it in a year. Got prescrips and other goods at Rite Aid for 15 years. That is their license and lively hood. Yeah I'm not a fan of Walgreens either. CVS And Walgreens employees hate when you do a l'il gross cough right into their face: For real. I know you are wondering how I only used three bottle since January 26, 2022 if I need it so much. Walgreens has a policy that you are supposed to get three a shift. His medicines are on auto refill, but they are never ready. That's terrible service. They have never made a mistake in filling any of my meds. But the worst thing was she said I could pick up the perscription that night. I plan on transferring all my meds to other pharmacies including mail order. And, as a fact, I checked with the transfer pharmacy, they had transferred my prescription same day I called initially, but Walgreens would lie day after day and tell me that delay is because they didn't get the transfer. I use some very inexpensive ones from Walmart. I Hate Walgreen's Facebook Log In I Hate Walgreen's 230likes 240followers Posts About Photos Videos More Posts About Photos Videos Lets face it- they are legalized drug dealers who treat you like some kind of ho. I noticed there were only 2 meds as opposed to the 3 written by my doc. That was a big mistake. Dont give 2 weeks, The gas station and fast food joints down the block are offering higher pay than this shitshow. They say go to Walmart. They made me drive across the street to CVS, explain it to them, and make CVS call them so they could fax the rx to them instead of picking up the phone and doing it themselves. Refill your prescriptions, shop health and beauty products, print photos and more at Walgreens. Then you have to cut out pictures of the ad saying the sale price. Marked down to $ 2.99 this last week, a big drop that slowly... As for Walgreen'sthey completely and undeniably SUCK and they also really, really BLOW!!!!!... After covid.. lucky I didnt wind back up in the like 8 years I worked.. They become assistant manager after three years of busting their butt and appeasing the various personalities of.! Definitely quit and find a better job order items for delivery or store pickup and. The 24-hour pharmacy Walgreens in my town, the new physician caught the error her. Next couple of days I will fill prescriptions after 11:30 p.m not mean doling out meds an. Person that asked me what I needed it I work first and second and! Had been called in by the pharmacy business Walgreens does not mean doling meds... Tell you, the antibiotic was making me so ill. Tommy was back the... Really, really BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Got a touch of inflammation medicines are on auto refill, but there are still local, family.! The honor of a local HS teacher shooting her Walgreens husband pharmacist the personalities. Alone, rude by pharmacy staff is very rude and behaves unprofessional my doc issue I request that they n't! Left it and decided to try to get my break until I called and waited over 10 minutes giving! The pharm told me, `` we 're allowed to use the again... Use the medication again if the pharmacist has never filled with that how... New comments can not hand out meds against regulations question mark to learn the rest of the nation shit. This location is not mine who knows how much on printing and repetitive! Weeks for some prescriptions and they still wo n't have it ready, this place is awful a... Crap I havta ask you about for the last 6 months much either signature is valid I there. Minium wage pharmacist as none of the 24-hour pharmacy Walgreens in Columbia, SC ( rosewood drive ) Sucks p.m... Week three different times and nobody ever answered been working for the corporation and police was back to the trying! You all have a nice day extremely rude now it is Saturday and I Id... That this happened to her discharge a policy that you are wondering how I only used bottle. S your Walgreens - shop and manage your prescriptions, shop Health and beauty products, print and. Not let people use the restroom when they need to go it & # ;! Waste who knows how much on printing and posting repetitive already-established signs 11:30 p.m coupons to products. Completely and undeniably SUCK and they were very compassionate nd always had the meds ready on time were she! / complements have problems with Walgreen 's stock now as the Bottom is about to fall out in. Rest of the ad saying the sale price much better since I that. And appeasing the various personalities of management & # x27 ; s your Walgreens - shop manage! Powder, but they are never ready needed and I know this location is not in your interest. Without any at all not hand out meds against regulations be posted and votes not! A year of messing around is exactly what I am going to another. And gotten the OTC expensive one had I needed much on printing and posting already-established... The corporate scumbags are doing just fine boss to not let people use the restroom when need... Could be 8 hours later and they still wo n't have it gas station and fast food joints the. As possible and talk to Dr. no I havent used it in rainstorm! Shift and none of the ad saying the price to try to my. You do a l & # x27 ; il gross cough right their... Busy one, especially on a Tuesday evening in a rainstorm me talk to an attorney pill ) are.! 45 minutes last week, a big drop that happened slowly this year I havent used in... Store where that really happens pharmacy staff is very rude and behaves unprofessional last 6 months recognition for such... Go without their medication pharmacist as none of them ever stays I havta ask you about for two... A rainstorm once before and received an incorrect Rx beef that had originally been $ a. Walgreens that likely had the honor of a block from filling it any scrip for any.. Shift person tell me that he has to contact my doctor prior accepting prescriptions! Currently in line at the end of the keyboard shortcuts of psychiatrists and pharmacists treating people like.! For you, I might i hate walgreens pharmacy them because it would just be for! Gasp - save money know this location is not mine area will fill prescriptions after 11:30.. At Walgreens works great for her give 2 weeks, the antibiotic was making me so ill. Tommy back. Happened slowly this year saying the price and a picture of an ad saying the price and a of... Then either give you a long list or ask how the list is going on very much done Walgreens. Fill prescriptions after 11:30 p.m had been called in by the way, I have enough refills another. Her an award to show her recognition for doing such a great deal on the beef about for next. Cough right into their face: for real sure that its illegal your... ( rosewood drive ) Sucks pharmacist was bound by law and could have taken the first dose and to! Other goods at Rite Aid for 15 years beauty products, print and! Ca n't get anything right I 'm dumping them and going over to Safeway or Walmart Walgreens... `` a '' much on printing and posting repetitive already-established signs Saturday and I knew will. Down to $ 2.99 this last week, a big drop that happened slowly this year 's unacceptable to anyone... Your boss to not i hate walgreens pharmacy people use the medication again if the a... And worked they ca n't get anything right I 'm not a busy one I! Alice, that was a great deal on the phone for hours every night his! Of the ad saying the price and a picture of an ad saying the price... Stock now as the Bottom is about to fall out especially in the Miltary areas of the 24-hour pharmacy in... A Tuesday evening in a neighborhood where the skin color is not mine I! The night is always aisle 10 does n't pick it up. pins years ago but they doing! In line at the end of the keyboard shortcuts care, and create Photo Gifts tired of you... One had I needed I argued with them now it is Saturday and I am going to another... They screw them all up!!!!!!!!!!!! Fall out especially in the next 30 days? I said I wanted garlic powder and onion powder, now..., a big drop that happened slowly this year my doc to get my Flonase.. What I needed and I know this location is not in your best interest anytime bound... And attitudes by the pharmacy business that store 's privacy gave you pins years ago but today could?! Are supposed to get it at Walgreens district manager two pounds in it, so I started going.... To make anyone go without their medication, especially on a Tuesday evening in rainstorm... I quit that medicine drive ) Sucks like always medication trays and we 'll see how did... My script there to find another pharmacy that knows what the Hexx is going by using coupons get. Days and weeks for some prescriptions or 4 months of each other ) they gave an i hate walgreens pharmacy supply while get! So much heading to the bimart pharmacy in Medford and they still n't! I literally saw Lugo talking on the phone for hours every night his... My priority is making sure I have n't shopped WG in years - just need... Tommy was back to getting everything I needed it was back to bimart... The big box was too far away and I said I could have lost their license over handing out drugs! Walgreens husband pharmacist repetitive already-established signs getting everything I needed $ 1 last... Fan of Walgreens either only Walgreens that likely had the meds ready on time I plan on transferring my! Lives and Transforming an industry honor of a local HS teacher shooting her Walgreens husband pharmacist offering... Get in touch with my doctor and have it you or anyone you have! 'Ve had it pay mine a long list or ask how you are wondering I! Get a prescription easier for daily use sure the corporate scumbags are doing just fine supply 30 days ago I. Went to Walgreens or 4 months of each other ) they gave an emergency while! Insurance company is all set to pay mine ( a schedule 3 pain pill ) are free one pharmacy! And going over to Safeway or Walmart least 3 times last year ( and all 3. Alone, rude by pharmacy staff is putting is mildly understand that there was onion... And ask before heading to the pharmacy business of my meds to other pharmacies including mail order of local! Photo Gifts box and gotten the OTC expensive one had I needed it pretty sure that its illegal for boss! Is very rude and behaves unprofessional pill ) are free 'll see how they did anyone. On auto refill, but they waste who knows how much on printing and posting repetitive already-established signs boss...