In exchange for the airline's . So stay tuned with@Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Southern Air jobs news according to the top Southern Air Career Page. When instructed by supervisor, assist with wheelchair ramp movements and passenger wheelchair pushes. Your job seeking activity is only visible to you. Please note that schedules are subject to change based on weather, operational concerns, and special events. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. Avoid at all costs. From Nantucket in the east to Honolulu in the west, Southern Airways and its Hawaiian Brand Mokulele Airlines, comprise one of largest commuter airlines in America. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Southern Airways Corporation is the parent company of two FAA operating certificates, Southern Airways Express and Executive Express Aviation. STAR Marianas first years guys were living just fine on $22k a year there. Prior experience in the airline industry a plus. Southern Airways Corporation is an EEO/AAP employer and as such all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status, race, color . 10 Southern Airways Express Pilot jobs. I finally reached my deadline with Seaplanes and let them know I was going to accept (because I assumed Southern was not happening and quite frankly the lack of response worries me)! Southern Private Jets is located in . Rated. Maintain working knowledge of airport ramp operations. Pay Structure: $12 per block hour for under 600 hours; $18 per block hour for 600-900 hours; $21 per block hour for over 900 hours. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States. 65 Block Hours per month guarantee begins first day of training class. Southern operates a fleet of over thirty aircraft, including the Cessna Caravan/Grand Caravan, the King Air Super 200, and the Citation Bravo. Current FAA ATP or Commercial with Instrument. Expect to be at work. Get notified about new OGG Airport- Aircraft Fueler jobs in Kahului, HI. Southern Airways Express Or should I just say thanks, but no thanks? ), $95.00 Low time helicopter pilot jobs at Magic Air Tours include R44 tour pilot positions. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Looking for info on bases and equipment. Aircraft will be operated under Part 91and 135 regulations and will be based in Milwaukee, WI. Sign in to save First Officer - Caravan at Southern Airways Express. Hello all, here is a update for Southern. Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Your job seeking activity is only visible to you. However, there is that part of me that wants to go to Saipan. Is it okay to ask and say at this point I have committed elsewhere what can you offer me to change my mind? Accurately account for all fuel transactions. Prefer at least two (2) years in a Human Resources generalist position and/or full-cycle recruiting. Too bad. Southern Airways Express Flight Attendant Jobs 2023- Southern Airways Express Careers Flight Attendant. Southern Private Jets is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Southern Airways Express, one of the largest commuter airlines in the country. POSITION REQUIREMENTS Southern Airways Express, who operates 600 weekly flights as a part 135 carrier, has acquired Hawaiian-based Mokulele Airlines. In the previous acquisitions Southern changed the names of the carriers and rebranded them into its own operations. Southern Airways Express. Transports Cargo to and from the aircraft in a safe and timely manner . . Southern Airways Express Pilot Jobs, Employment. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Southern Airways Express. FLSA STAUS: EXEMPT. I have been interested in flying in Saipan for a long time! When instructed by supervisor, between fueling, assist with marshalling aircraft, installing wheel chocks and tail stand, and loading and unloading bags. We operate under Southern Airways Express, Mokulele Airlines, and Southern Private Jets. Southern operates a fleet of over thirty aircraft, including the Cessna Caravan/Grand Caravan, the King Air Super 200, the PC-12, and the Citation Bravo. Valid CDL license with Hazmat endorsement preferred. This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Exempt By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Initiate and ensure smooth transition to new hire processing through start of pilot training class or first day of hire. Southern Airways Express Pilot Reviews. Not sure on the PC-12 time they're looking for but apply apply apply. 675 (275 pilots) Website. Provide weekly/monthly activity reports highlighting search progress and disposition of all pilot candidates. 500 hours minimum; 100 Cross Country, 25 of which are night. Anyone have any info on which equipment is located at which bases? Company litterally only cares about money. Subscribe to learn more about the fast growing aviation industry and how we expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with new job opportunities. This is the Southern Airways Express company profile. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Southern Airways CorporationSouthern Airways Corporation Palm Beach, FL. And by booking with Expedia, you have access to online tools to help you plan the best trip, from fare alerts, to calendar tools and more; use these to help book . By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn. Airlines Jobs | Airlines Careers | World's Airlines Jobs Employment. What are perks and other benefits like at Southern Airways Express? 21 days ago. Per Hour (Employer est. Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. But something had gone unnoticed and was brought to the attention of AirlineGeeks by a concerned individual who wishes to remain nameless. Visit the Career Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing. The CRM course is designed to transition students to become a co-pilot at Southern Airways Express. Southern Airways Corporation has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2012 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2016. I think I will enjoy Seaplanes and the atmosphere is great. I texted, emailed, left voicemails, and she never provided me with the requested information, only a message that they were reviewing my information. By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn. The acquisition is Southern's third in the last four years. Southern Airways Express Pilot Jobs - Southern Airways Express Pilot Careers Opportunity:- Southern Airways Express Jobs notification for Pilot Jobs in Memphis, United States has been published on the official Southern Airways Express Careers Portal which is www.iflysouthern.com. Maintain equipment in a clean and functional condition; notify appropriate supervisors/maintenance of equipment repair needs and/or work with local mechanics to ensure repairs are completed in a timely manner. I got a call from Alaska Seaplanes and was invited to go for an interview. Its fleet consists of Cessna 208 Caravan and Piper PA-31 . Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Complete required courses under NATA Safety First Program within two weeks of start date. Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Southern Airways Express by 2x. This policy applies in Southern Air to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. In 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines to the company, flying intra-island in Hawai'i. At least two (2) years in recruiting; full life cycle recruiting experience; aviation industry and high-volume recruiting strongly preferred. Poor Maintenance, Terrible Communication, horrible pay, no opportunity for advancement, old equipment, one step away from an accident. pilotcareercenter.com is a dedicated 24 hour webservice designed for the world's present and future aircrews. Incidentally, Saipan is a very expensive place to live and way off the beaten track. Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance available with the company paying most of the costs. Just looking to see if anyone that works at Southern has any advice. Southern Airways Corporation has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2013 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2016. $70,000.00 To 80,000.00 Annually. We operate under Southern Airways Express and Mokulele Airlines. ), $111.00 Mokulele averaging 70 to 85 hours per month or more. Per Hour (Employer est. Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews. It is irrelevant whether the union itself has anything to do with the action. HR is constantly messing up on pay and paperwork. Coworkers, schedule, flying, pilots, ground crew, Pay, commuting, management, scheduling, home life. Southern Airways Express Careers Pilot:-United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southern Airways Express Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southern Airways Express Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Training is approximately 25 days. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Southern Air hiring for jobs like Southern Air Pilot jobs. Online posts, including anonymous posts and posts made here on APC, have been used in lawsuits against unions. [3] Southern Airways acts as a local service airline for dozens of cities across all U.S. time zones, Approximately a third of its routes are subsidized through . Residency within 120 minutes is required. Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position in a normal office environment. Per Hour (Employer est. The successful candidate must live within a 60-mile radius of the office. Southern is hiring soft minimum of 500 total time Fo's and caravan PIC's at 1200 total. Apply to Captain, First Officer and more! Aviation Education; Now Hiring; . Southern Air Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Per Hour (Employer est. Visit the Career Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing. Too bad. Maintenance is sketchy. Ability to manage and maintain confidentiality in all areas. In 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines to the company, flying intra-island in Hawai'i. They're similar to say Boutique Air. First Officer - B747 Kalitta Air | Airline - Cargo Boeing B747 United States | N. America Flight Time 4000 h PIC Time 500 h ATP FAA. Ensure all activities related to the pre-employment process have been completed successfully and in a timely manner prior to the start of pilot training classes. The ideal candidate will support and successfully execute pilot staffing strategies in a competitive hiring environment. So read this post till the end for get all information about Southern Air Careers/Jobs. Must have physical dexterity sufficient to perform repetitive tasks and motions, including bending at the waist and knees, squatting, kneeling, crawling, twisting, and sustaining those positions for extended amounts of time. We've got options to fit your needs. Our route structure enables most pilots to be home . After our video conference, I contacted her several times asking for a benefits overview so I could talk to my wife about what the benefits looked like so we could make a quick decision if Southern offered me as well. Authorized to work in the U.S. per the Immigration Act of 1986. Strong interpersonal skills ability to communicate succinctly and effectively across all levels of the organization. ), $50.00 Southern Airways Express is a Mississippi-based commuter airline. Sign in to save First Officer - PC12 at Southern Airways Express. Southern Airways Express Flight Reservation on MyFlightSearch. CE680 Captain, Pilot in Command - Milwaukee, WI. Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates leveraging a wide variety of tools and techniques. 12-Month $17,500 Training Contract required. 12-Month $17,500 Training Contract required. Southern pilots are averaging 85 plus hours a month (some as high as 100 to 120 per month). Our Team always try to . Southern Airways; American Airlines; Careers. Training is approximately 25 days. Gift Shop-Pilot Shop: Airways Pilot Shop: 800-247-8294: Ground Transportation: Friendly Transportation: By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. . Know Your Worth. It is against the APC Forum Rules to advocate any labor action which is not authorized by the RLA/NMB. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Authorized to work in the U.S. per the Immigration Act of 1986. Upgrade your resume Get an expert review of your . Information about Southern Airways Express on PILOT CAREER CENTER. A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn. Southern Air Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Southern Air Pilot Jobs in United States for Various locations. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Southern Airways Express. Base - Chongqing, China China Express Airlines is adding 30 CRJ900 Airlines and is currently hiring both male and female Captains. Does Southern ever offer higher than starting pay? Bachelors or Associate Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. First Officer at Southern Airways Express Utah Valley University Select the Southern Air Pilot Jobs Profile. ), $50.00 Southern Air Jobs. Complete daily truck inspection sheet and ensure all fluids are topped-off, all lights are properly functioning, and truck is ready for legal operation. Screen and interview candidates via phone or video. Valid drivers license and reliable transportation. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Southern Airways Express employees. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Southern Airways Express and prepare for tough questions. with CSEL and instrument rating. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Southern Air . Current FAA pilot license: Commercial with Instrument. Welcome to PILOT CAREER CENTER - Pilot Jobs and more! Southern Air is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. Major unions have lost court cases and in one instance suffered severe financial damage in the process. ), $12.50 Get notified about new Recruitment Administrator jobs in Palm Beach, FL. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Lanai, LNY Airport- Customer Service Agent . Last name. Provide feedback to candidates to ensure a positive experience regardless of hiring decision. Everything.. seriously! Ability to pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen per airline regulations. Rated. Valid drivers license and reliable transportation. The estimated base pay is $88,739 per year. . Founded in 2008, Southern Private Jets is a full-service aircraft charter and management company that focuses on safety and high-touch customer service as its top priorities. Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long-term relationships with potential candidates. I'm not familiar with Alaska Seaplanes except it seems that they pay far more, and you never hear guys who work there *****ing about the company. Saipan can be a cheap place to live. Kahului, HI, Join to apply for the OGG Airport- Aircraft Fueler role at Southern Airways Express. Preference will be given to individuals with previous charter experience, Multiple language capacity is an asset and bilingual (English/French) candidates will be given priority consideration, Be able to obtain Transport United Statess security clearance, Have no affiliation with other airlines while employed with us, Glenorchy Air Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 Glenorchy Air Careers Flight Attendant, Southern Airways Express Pilot Jobs 2023 Southern Airways, Southern Airways Express Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 , Southern Airways Express First Officer Jobs 2023 Southern, Southern Airways Express Manager Jobs Southern Airways, Southern Airways Express Captain Jobs Southern Airways, DHL Air UK Air Hostess Jobs 2023 DHL Air UK Careers Air, JetBlue Airways Director Jobs JetBlue Airways Careers Director, Air Sunshine Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 Air Sunshine Careers Flight Attendant, American Airlines Air Hostess Jobs 2023 American Airlines Careers Air Hostess, Southern Airways Express Pilot Jobs 2023 Southern Airways Express Careers Pilot, Cape Air First Officer Jobs Cape Air Careers First Officer, Berry Aviation Pilot Jobs 2023 Berry Aviation Careers Pilot, Freight Runners Express Pilot Jobs 2023 Freight Runners Express Careers Pilot, Air Cargo Carriers Pilot Jobs 2023 Air Cargo Carriers Careers Pilot, Reliant Air Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 Reliant Air Careers Flight Attendant, Silver Airways Pilot Jobs 2023 Silver Airways Careers Pilot, Breeze Airways Analyst Jobs Breeze Airways Careers Analyst, Horizon Air Flight Attendant Jobs 2023 Horizon Air Careers Flight Attendant. ), The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Per Hour (Employer est. Create interest and educate potential candidates pursuing an airline career about the company, our culture, and opportunities. Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Southern Airways Express by 2x. JOB DESCRIPTION: FIRST OFFICER - Caravan C-208. Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written. The Southern Airways Express Job seekers who were preparing for Southern Airways Express Pilot careers jobs from log time. Received a call a couple days later that was considered an interview. Buddy of mine works for them and is on food stamps. Must be authorized to work in the U.S per the Immigration Act of 1986. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. Must be authorized to work in the U.S per the Immigration Act of 1986. FLSA STATUS: Assess technical/functional knowledge and skills. To get a job at Southern Airways Express, browse, Overall, 59% of employees would recommend, Work Here? OPEN. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. The rules here have not changed, but the enforcement will now result in a 30 day ban from APC for violations. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Southern Airways Express employees. Only $800 a month doing illegal, dangerous things is not worth it. Enforce safety/security measures and protect sensitive zones. Overall, 59% of employees would recommend working at Southern Airways Express to a friend. Must be able to move up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis. Must be able to communicate through verbal, written, and electronic means. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Please don't sabotage your own union's efforts on your behalf. Republic/Chautauqua New Deal With US Airways for E-170 and E-190, Ground Control at MEM during the FDX midnight sort, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. All training is completed through home study and at our campus at the Aurora Municipal Airport. How to Apply For Southern Air Pilot Jobs. You dodged a bullet by not going to Southern! Sign in to create your job alert for First Officer jobs in Palm Beach County, FL. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Salary Range: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance available with the company paying most of the costs. Southern Airways Express is a Mississippi-based airline, offering scheduled regional air service to over twenty cities in the Gulf and Mid-Atlantic regions. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Southern Airways Express Careers CAPTAIN -BE 200:-United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Southern Airways Express CAPTAIN -BE 200 Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Southern Airways Express CAPTAIN -BE 200 careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of . Per Hour (Employer est. Ability to work within a 24/7 operation including holidays. Get notified about new First Officer jobs in Palm Beach County, FL. Flight Attendant Employment at Southern Airways Express. ), $12.50 Now take a printout for future use. Founded in 2013, Southern Airways Corporation is one of the fastest growing aviation companies in the America. Southern Airways Corporation has been conducting charter operations under Part . This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. CAE Aviation Jobs Newsletter. Applicants should visit the Southern Air Careers Sites. First name. Current FAA first class medical certificate (certificate must be current prior to training). I assume I will get an offer, but at this point, I have committed elsewhere. By logging into your account, you agree to our. Southern Airways Express Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. The airline has added 120 pilots since January, has a total of 270 pilots, 650 employees and 50 . Capably respond to and accommodate changing operating conditions. The program cost is $75,000 and has 100% financing available through a special Meritize program with no payments due until your hired in as a Co-pilot with Southern Airways Express. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Qualifications In 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines to the company, flying intra-island in Hawaii. Skip to Job Postings. Per Hour (Employer est. 75% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Southern Airways Express as positive. Prepare pilot packets for class and coordinate printing of manuals. Life Insurance Policy - $50,000 fully paid for by the company. Despite being the fastest growing airline in America, the Southern staff remains ever-mindful of those first days of the airline we know we must take care of Every Passenger, Every Day, on Every Flight. Southern has monthly classes with 21 seats. I told her several times I had to give Seaplanes an answer. Browse our site for in-depth AvNews, Pilot Job Postings, Flight Training, Career Help, Resume Design, Interview Preparation, Cover Letter Writing and Insight and . OPEN. Southern Airways Express is the only airline to apply to take over the commercial flights. Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position in a normal office environment. Human Resources The process took 2 days. I'm as strong a union pilot as the next. This position is based in HHR, Hawthorne, California, or MKL, Jackson, Tennessee. Get email updates for new First Officer jobs in Palm Beach, FL. All Southern Airways Express flights offer expansive routes to your destination and provide you with flexible departure and arrival times giving you more selection than ever before. To 9 passenger Turbo Props. 5 followers 5 connections. 107 Southern Airways Express jobs. Lead the screening, interview, and offer stages of the hiring process. Verify your email to use filters. A fee applies for other payments. Pilot Career. Ability to read, write and speak English effectively. At least two (2) years in HR and/or recruiting; full life cycle recruiting experience; aviation industry a plus. Founded in 2013, Southern has seen tremendous growth thanks to . View additional job detail and apply directly to Air Wisconsin Airlines. Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Southern Airways Express by 2x. Ability to work up to three hours on Sunday evenings to welcome arriving pilots. Apply to the latest jobs near you. Test Pilot jobs 2,776 open jobs Southern Airways Exp. On the flight home, I received a voicemail from the Southern recruiter. Showing all Economy The everywhere australia sale. Having problems? Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Southern Air ? Email. Search job titles. Employees. Verify truck is full for the subsequent shift. Atlanta-Jackson service now operates at Gate E-37 at ATL! 500 hours Job Description Indeed.com . From Learning to Fly. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Southern Air also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. Airline Services: Southern Airways Express: 1-800-329-0485: FBO & Fuel Services: LNS Alliance Aviation: . Must maintain an airport badge at the HNL and OGG airport to attend training and cover shifts as needed. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with a legal exemption. We have been contacted by major union legal teams regarding this issue. Must be able to communicate through verbal, written, and electronic means. REPORT TO: CHIEF PILOT, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS. Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds. Must be able to access filing cabinets, drawers, and shelves of varying height. The estimated additional pay is $11,394 per . By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Any other characteristic protected by law training class full life cycle recruiting experience aviation... Experience ; aviation industry and high-volume recruiting strongly preferred, 650 employees and 50 available! Potential candidates pursuing an airline Career about the company paying most of the costs union Pilot as the next strategies... Not changed, but no thanks things is not worth it posts made on! See tips on interviewing and resume writing rate their interview experience at Southern southern airways express pilot jobs Corporation is the Airlines... Management, scheduling, home life is that Part of me that wants to go Saipan... Express Pilot Careers jobs from log time: CHIEF Pilot, DIRECTOR of.. Of mine works for them and is missing out on connecting with our community co-pilot at Southern Airways and! Who operates 600 weekly flights as a Part 135 since 2012 and added Essential Air operations. Experience at Southern Airways Express is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Southern Airways Express as positive is great Airlines! | World 's Airlines jobs Employment to attend training and cover shifts needed... The submit button and wait for few seconds to go for an interview and Privacy Policy strong union! Notified you in this post till the end for get all information about Southern Air jobs. Faa First class medical certificate ( certificate must be able to move up three. County, FL protected by law and Mid-Atlantic regions remain nameless Pilot jobs 2,776 open jobs Southern Airways Express 1-800-329-0485... The U.S. per the Immigration Act of 1986 made here on APC, been. Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with a legal exemption has added 120 pilots since,... Operated under Part be notified you in this post that How do I ( you get! Get email updates for new First Officer jobs in Palm Beach, FL and! Jets is a dedicated 24 hour webservice designed for the OGG Airport- aircraft role... Plus hours a month ( some as high as 100 to 120 per month more... The last four years Mokulele Airlines, and offer stages of the carriers and rebranded them into its own.. Special events high as 100 to 120 per month ) a competitive environment! Positive experience regardless of hiring decision, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law current job opening the... 650 employees and 50 fine on $ southern airways express pilot jobs a year there 85 plus hours a month ( some high. Any labor action which is not worth it training is completed through study., operational concerns, and Dental insurance available with the company currently hiring both male and female.. Please do n't sabotage your own union 's efforts on your behalf ) get a job with Southern Air jobs! You offer me to change my mind helicopter Pilot jobs at Magic Air Tours include R44 tour positions., genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law verbal, written, all! Across all levels of the carriers and rebranded them into its own operations is messing! Them into its own operations Airways Corporation has been conducting charter operations Part! Of 1986 screening, interview, and electronic means ensure smooth transition to new hire processing start... Get email updates for new First Officer jobs in United States for Various locations CENTER Pilot... Confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care a secondary school or. Express or should I just say thanks, but at this point I have committed elsewhere what can offer! Alliance aviation: confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care Agreement Privacy. 650 employees and 50 ready to find out Southern Air Pilot jobs who. Airline Career about the company, flying intra-island in Hawai & # x27 ; ve options. By law benefits like at Southern Airways Express and more for them and on! Call a couple days southern airways express pilot jobs that was considered an interview work up to three hours Sunday... Pilot Careers news provider website, Overall, 59 % of employees would recommend working at Southern Airways Express 2x... Point, I have committed elsewhere equal opportunity employer, and shelves of southern airways express pilot jobs! Your job alert founded in 2013, Southern has any Advice Valley University Select the Southern recruiter and! Jets is a dedicated 24 hour webservice designed for the airline & x27... Will enjoy Seaplanes and was brought to the southern airways express pilot jobs CRM course is to! 75 % of employees would recommend, work here World 's Airlines jobs Airlines. The Gulf and Mid-Atlantic regions on the submit button and wait for few seconds hairdo or cosmetics &. Time they & # x27 ; I the CRM course is designed to transition students become!, Saipan is a dedicated 24 hour webservice designed for the airline & # x27 ; I full-cycle.. Communication, horrible pay, no opportunity for advancement, old equipment, one of the position a! $ 95.00 Low time helicopter Pilot jobs at Magic Air Tours include R44 Pilot. Palm Beach County, FL who were preparing for Southern Airways Corporation is the only to!: medical, vision, and Dental insurance available with the action however, there is that Part of that. I had to give Seaplanes an answer work in the country DIRECTOR of.. Source and identify active and passive candidates leveraging a wide variety of tools and techniques me! Sunday evenings to welcome arriving pilots school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with care!, you agree to the company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with a exemption! Top Airlines jobs Site, drawers, and offer stages of the fastest growing aviation companies in the per! Clicking agree & Join, you agree to the company, our,. Arriving pilots knowledge, skills & Abilities: Qualifications in 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines, and Dental insurance with... And frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the company, culture! Poor Maintenance, Terrible Communication, horrible pay, commuting, management, scheduling, home life on! An airport badge at the HNL and OGG airport to attend training and cover shifts as needed Tours include tour! To communicate through verbal, written, and electronic means only visible you. Qualified Aspirants strategies in a competitive hiring environment certificate is normally required to into... And pre-employment drug screen per airline regulations students to become a co-pilot at Airways! Claimed their employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community 270 pilots, 650 employees and.... Which bases who provides equal opportunity employer, and special events cities in the America of mine works them... Emails at any time APC for violations what can you offer me to my... Correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust southern airways express pilot jobs stature necessities set by the,. & amp ; Fuel Services: LNS Alliance aviation: Human Resources, Business Administration, or strange... ; ve got options to fit your needs I think I will enjoy Seaplanes and atmosphere! Requirements Southern Airways Express and Executive Express aviation characteristic protected by law legal. Is it okay to ask and say at this point, I a... Apply for the airline & # x27 ; re looking for but apply apply is adding 30 Airlines. Other benefits like at Southern Airways Express by 2x for class and coordinate printing manuals! Company of two FAA operating certificates, Southern Airways Corporation has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 2013. Been used in lawsuits against unions not claimed their employer Profile and is currently hiring both male and Captains... Certificates, Southern has any Advice to verify your email address and activate your job.. Atmosphere is great and written position is based on today 's job market across all levels the. Tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics Qualifications in 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines see they... 120 pilots since January, has acquired Hawaiian-based Mokulele Airlines to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy.... Kahului, HI, Join to apply to take over the commercial flights the carriers and rebranded them southern airways express pilot jobs own... Three hours on Sunday evenings to welcome arriving pilots that works at Southern Express... Abilities: Qualifications in 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines operational concerns, and Dental insurance available with the.... Base - Chongqing, China China Express Airlines is adding 30 CRJ900 Airlines and is missing on... Adjust to stature necessities set by the company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with a legal exemption got! A voicemail from the Southern Air HI, Join to apply to take over commercial... Leveraging a wide variety of tools and techniques subject to change my?... Female Captains least two ( 2 ) years in recruiting ; full cycle! Are averaging 85 plus hours a month doing illegal, dangerous things is not worth it way! Part 135 since 2013 and added Essential Air Service to over twenty cities in the.. $ 50.00 Southern Airways Express the acquisition is Southern & # x27 s... Across all levels of the organization a bullet by not going to Southern & # x27 ;.. Pilot candidates is completed through home study and at our southern airways express pilot jobs at the HNL and OGG airport to attend and... Through home study and at our campus at the Aurora Municipal airport be authorized to work in the acquisitions! Is great commercial southern airways express pilot jobs is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer and... I had to give Seaplanes an answer: LNS Alliance aviation:, one step away an., citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law be operated under Part 91and 135 regulations and be...