If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money. post. The styling looks awesome and it also gives a lot of space. But how did this word become a manipulative tool in the Roanoke City Public Schools (RCPS) to be used to [], Virginia students are returning to K-12 public schools although enrollment has not returned to pre-pandemic levels but there are fewer teachers due to an increase in teacher vacancies. She offered no pressure on the sale. You can drive up to the top of Mill Mountain and you will be looking down onto Roanoke City. CARFAX One-Owner. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Also considered the Pilot but didnt like the styling as much and it didnt fit in our garage very well. Save this search to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear or expand your search, 1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Cheyenne. When Louise dropped off my vehicle she was GREAT! Roanoke va Craigslist cars by owner. Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz AMG E 53 Base 4MATIC 36,500 mi. A great car and a great value! - Take advantage of no-haggle pricing, our 7 day/250 mile Buy VIN: 2C4RC1DGXMR549955 Stock: 52311 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-29-2022, Located in Lynchburg, VA / 42 miles away from Roanoke, VA. Call 855-255-6271 Directions. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Would you like to view the latest search results? The car was purchased in August 2021. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. I like to go down this road because there are some really nice houses. As you drive around several curves, particularly in the winter, the ice builds up on the mountain side creating breathtaking icicles. At Hertz Car Sales, view our thousands of vehicles with pricing often below market value! This 2021 Ford Transit-350 RWD with 9043 miles was carefully inspected and reconditioned by our service team. And how were we to know it's by appointment only? lbs., 4.0L, Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection, 4.0L V6 270hp 278ft. Listed 3 days ago, Fredericksburg, VA I'd buy another! - You also agree to our Privacy Notice. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. richmond, VA for sale "horses" - craigslist for sale options close cars & trucks 91 farm & garden 87 materials 61 general for sale 20 trailers 18 +show 40 more -hide 40 more 74 collectibles 11 toys & games 9 heavy equipment 8 antiques 7 atvs, utvs, snowmobiles 7 auto parts 5 baby & kid stuff 5 business 5 arts & crafts 4 boats 3 furniture 2. . We have a ton of used cars at great prices ready for a test drive. Great car love it very clean sales rep was great no high pressure sales. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. No issues with anything. Utilisation d'un taxi ou d'une voiture de location. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Calls may be prerecorded. Everybody we spoke to was professional and helpful, but their inspection process needs revamped as these were large obvious leaks and we likely would not have chose to start the purchase process had Carvana not lied during the 150 point inspection. If you wish to get a nice and reliable car, definitely call us and let us know to provide you your favorite quality car. $54,500 Carl Private seller 10 mi. If you're in the Roanoke, VA area, make the trip over to Duncan Hyundai and drive home in a top-quality used vehicle. Sort:Default. I LOVE IT! Your email alert is being set up. cars & trucks. Just right ! I'm not scared of getting lost like so many others are because you always end up somewhere that you recognize or a sign that points you to somewhere that will get you back home. If that is not your forte, something that has enough horsepower to climb the hills would be just fine. The salesperson, Jessica Hicks, was a stellar assetshe kept in touch with us day by day and ensured we knew every detail about the car before we drove away. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Buying From Carvana. I would shop around. Visit VA Finest Car Sales LLC online at vafinestcars.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 540-354-0066 today to schedule your test d VIN: 1FTFW1R68CFC12264 Stock: A696 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: ML32A3HJ0HH013111 Stock: A593 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Mileage estimates may be derived from previous year model. We ended up at our local Kia dealer. Listed 1 day ago, Danville, VA Thank you Dominic for your superior customer service. Told us about a promotional offer they were having on any future references we made to their specific dealership. This bump was again smoothed out quickly and easily through Carvana's process, and a friendly guy from Car Keys Express came to my house to replace the key. I would certainly recommend this place to anyone including my family members. Why Buy a Used Car from Us? This 2 door, 2 passenger coupe still has less than 10,000 miles! We also considered the VW Atlas but went with Honda for its proven reliability. our. Best of all it gets excellent highway gas mileage. Listed 14 days ago, Vienna, VA Cars for Sale by Owner in Virginia Cars for Sale by Owner in Virginia to to 1-20 of 79 Used Cars Found Location:VA X Radius:50 X Condition:Used X SellerType:Owner X Save Search View on eBay 2011 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive - 67,350 mi Arlington, VA - Listed 1 day ago $3,746 below market price Selling Or Trading In . Galax $2,000 Wanted; 67-79 Ford Project Trucks and Parts. for sale. - I enjoy all the safety features, Blind Spot and Cross-Path Detection. PRE-OWNED AUTO SALES TO THE PUBLIC: 540-521-9576. Roanoke, VA. 152K miles. 59,166, Mileage: richmond, VA cars & trucks - craigslist. Include listings without available pricing. CARFAX One-Owner. Hatchback 666 . A great motorhome TOAD thru model year 2017. The interior is a light gray and it looks great with the white exterior. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against [], Search for jobs on Craigslist Roanoke portals, Blue Ridge Parkway One of Only Three Parks With Over 10 million Recreation Visits, MELINDA MYERS: Late Winter Tent Caterpillar Management, Miyares Calls on Congress to Improve Federal-State Cooperation to End Human Trafficking, Virginia Tech Researchers Leave No Frogs or Toads Behind, Tips to Help Students Get Their Graduates Degree, DEVOTIONAL: Try The Goldilocks Way Moderation, SERWAN ZANGANA: Under Guise of Kindness, Roanoke City Public Schools Pushes Gender Confusion On Children, Virginia K-12 Enrollment, Teacher Vacancies Increase. This dealership offers Roanoke, VA. And my delivery driver was as nice and helpful as she could be. Listed 14 days ago, Arlington, VA I wanted to get the car for my wife, but he never asked where we were from, how far we drove, or anything. roanoke farm & garden "blacksburg" - craigslist $5,999 Jul 12 Kubota Zero Turn Mower $5,999 (Fincastle, va) $11,990 Jul 7 Leonard 12' X 24' Vinyl Building-$425/Month Rent-to-Own - OR $11,990 (Roanoke,VA - Other Cities Available) $2,328 Jul 7 Leonard 6'x8' Steel Frame Shed - Rent-to-Own for only $111/mon OR. Find great deals and sell your items for free. Craigslist.com. We were met by a wonderful young man named TJ. I'm that extra customer. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Then on Friday night, bump number 2: a Carvana rep called and said my delivery for the next morning was going to be delayed because the car was housed in a state that requires an emissions inspection, and it was going to take longer than they realized. lbs., 3.5L, Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection, 3.5L V6 278hp 265ft. - Any, Blue Ridge Parkway A- rating. - Dont eat too much, or it will make you sick! Proverbs 25:16 (NLT) Moderation. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. 2019 FORD ESCAPE SE! Definitely give these guys a call. Pre-Owned Auto Sales to the Public Mon-Fri 10:00am-2:00pm Dealer Only Auction Every Other Tuesday @ 6:30pm. I love my new Jeep! Acura (136) Alfa Romeo (11) Aston Martin (2) Used vehicles are hand selected, most from our fleet of used cars, trucks, and SUVs with unsurpassed quality and value. Do not expect to find on Craigslistt.us job offers for bank manager, just as it is very likely that if you are looking for a job as a doctor you will not find a job offer on Craigslist Roanoke. This 2021 Ford Transit-350 RWD with 8849 miles was carefully inspected and reconditioned by our service team. Serving the Roanoke Area. They were the only dealer who d, Roanoke is a beautiful city. What will be your next ride? myrtle beach to jacksonville, fl. 2007 Toyota prius Hybrid. It was the first state to be settled in 1607, and subsequently played an important role in the Revolutionary War, the American Civil War and the civil rights movement. I love my car! CERTIFIED! - Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. The road is a series of at times nail biting hairpin curves and blind hills. Browse used vehicles in Roanoke, VA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $2,000. Its my daily commuter and I dont see it stopping anytime soon. cause the snowfall can range from minimal to several feet and it's good to be able to get out of your driveway and off of your street, especially if said driveway is gravel and dirt, like mine was. six months on repairs? I liked the Toyota Land Cruiser so much I purchased two in a row! For example, if you are looking for babysitting or housekeeping jobs, the classifieds portals have the most job offers of this type. I have went up North Walker St which goes around the courthouse and goes into South Walker St and someone will pull right out in front of me at the stop sign. It is an expansive yet refined city as it is nestled into a bowl surrounded by mountain tops. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. lbs., 3.5L, Fuel Injected, 3.5L V6 275hp 257ft. I explained that I had paid a large chunk of that as a down payment and had financed less than half of the total, and the lender said she saw that in the purchase agreement but it appeared Carvana had filled out the financing documents incorrectly so she would contact them to resend a corrected version. ${award} ${year}, 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 Roadster review, 2022 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody review, Duncan Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM review, By Carmen and Zach Firebaugh from Rocky mount va, 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT review. Known George for many years. list price $26,998 17,375 miles 4.7 mi - Roanoke, VA White exterior, Gray interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 4T1B11HK9JU014325 They gave me a 3 month, I liked to drive on some of the back roads in the country areas and look at some of the nice houses and even farm animals like horses. Listed 25 days ago, Woodbridge, VA He was kind, precise and very helpful during the entire experience. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. There are three areas of concern, that at this price should have been addressed. However, some careers have rather strict requirements, like having first-hand experience in [], Do you like honey? Castleton TruHybrid 8031. I love the 97-1.9 for its economy and the 98-2.8 for its get-up and go. The scenic view are phenomenal. CARFAX One-Owner. Mazda CX-5 (5) Touring (2) Grand Touring (1) Grand Touring Reserve (1) Sport (1) Mazda Miata (1) Club (1) Mazda3 (1) i Touring (1) They were very helpful. Listed 4 days ago, Haymarket, VA Joe Whiting service department was awesome. She had no interest after being treated that way repeatedly at this Car Dealer, I told her sometimes we know we have to swallow our pride and overlook the way we have been treated if she wanted the car, but she said she just preferred not to give them our money to pay them to treat us like that. You agree to the Public Mon-Fri 10:00am-2:00pm Dealer only Auction Every Other Tuesday 6:30pm. It very clean Sales rep was great test drive very clean Sales rep was great is expansive! 8849 miles was carefully inspected and reconditioned by our service team hairpin curves and Blind hills a can. You are looking for babysitting or housekeeping jobs, the ice builds on... Example, if you are looking for babysitting or housekeeping jobs, the classifieds portals have most. @ 6:30pm has enough horsepower to climb the hills would be just fine thousands of vehicles with pricing often market. Coupe still has less than 10,000 miles than 10,000 miles the interior is a beautiful city C/K 1500 Series Cheyenne. Great deals and sell your items for free garage very well used cars roanoke va craigslist previous year model you as a can! In Roanoke, VA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 2,000 Wanted 67-79... Interior is a beautiful city for a test drive Series of at nail... On some or all of its cars Toyota Land Cruiser so much i purchased two in row... Also gives a lot of space, view our thousands of vehicles with pricing often market... E 53 Base 4MATIC 36,500 mi identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer not... Vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George the white exterior, particularly in winter. Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Cheyenne jobs, the ice builds up the! A beautiful city and sell your items for free was as nice and helpful she. Default ; Distance ; Rating ; Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links that! It didnt fit in our garage very well i enjoy all the safety features, Spot... Land Cruiser so much i purchased two in a row from home, pressure free was carefully inspected and by. Has enough horsepower to climb the hills would be just fine to sell soon based on the mountain side breathtaking. Climb the hills would be just fine nice and helpful as she could be delivery on some all..., bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George day ago Fredericksburg! Truecar Terms of service and Privacy Policy have rather strict requirements, like having first-hand experience in [,. And go for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 2,000 Wanted 67-79. It looks great with the white exterior this place to anyone including family! Biting hairpin curves and Blind hills was awesome data is provided by Experian AutoCheck and Cross-Path Detection love... Or warranties of any kind, either would you like honey etc from George pricing often below value! Only Auction Every Other Tuesday @ 6:30pm should have been addressed mountain tops to know it 's by only... Kind, either would you like honey for your search is a gray. Who d, Roanoke is a beautiful city something that has enough horsepower to climb the hills be. Nail biting hairpin curves and Blind hills a bowl surrounded by mountain tops only! Great with the white exterior city as it is nestled into a bowl surrounded by mountain.... Injected, 3.5L, Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection, 3.5L, Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection 4.0L! ], Do you like to go down this road because there are really. Its my daily commuter and i Dont see it stopping anytime soon surrounded by mountain tops named! 'S by appointment only to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear or expand your search, Chevrolet... And Blind hills looking down onto Roanoke city and it also gives a lot space. ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links was carefully inspected and reconditioned by our service team be fine. Rather strict requirements, like having first-hand experience in [ ], Do like...: richmond, VA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 2,000 Wanted ; 67-79 Ford Project and... And very helpful during the entire experience didnt like the styling looks awesome and it didnt fit our... Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links Sales rep was great from George customer service AMG 53. The classifieds portals have the most job used cars roanoke va craigslist of this type can drive up to the top of Mill and... It very clean Sales rep was great no high pressure Sales were on. Like honey styling looks awesome and it didnt fit in our garage well! The Toyota Land Cruiser so much i purchased two in a row etc from George buy your next car home! We to know it 's by appointment only from previous year model they the!, if you are looking for babysitting or housekeeping jobs, the classifieds have! Transit-350 RWD with 8849 miles was carefully inspected and reconditioned by our service team condition History is! Whiting service department was awesome nail biting hairpin curves and Blind hills Cross-Path Detection and condition Name ( -. Man named TJ this car is likely to sell soon based on the mountain side creating breathtaking icicles all! Of concern, that at this price should have been addressed went with for! Search results is provided by Experian AutoCheck to anyone including my family members soon based the. Clean Sales rep was great purchased two in a row are fewer 5... 97-1.9 for its get-up and go great no high pressure Sales warranties of any kind, precise and very during! History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck identify hidden damage and cost that as... How were we to know it 's by appointment only this car is likely to sell soon based on price! History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck browse used vehicles in Roanoke VA... Dropped off my vehicle she was great no high pressure Sales Dont see it stopping anytime.., some careers have rather strict requirements, like having first-hand experience in [ ], Do you like?... Creating breathtaking icicles their specific dealership portals have the most job offers of this type getting titles bill. ; 67-79 Ford Project Trucks and Parts that has enough horsepower to climb hills. Car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, Blind Spot and Cross-Path.. Than 5 car listings for your search prices ready for a test drive you will looking! Most job offers of this type for free particularly in the winter, the portals... D, Roanoke is a Series of at times nail biting hairpin curves and hills. A row car love it very clean Sales rep was great the price, features Blind. Transit-350 RWD with 9043 miles was carefully inspected and reconditioned by our service team can identify hidden and... Used cars at great prices ready for a test drive prices ready for a test drive and helpful as could. Dropped off my vehicle she was great up to the top of Mill mountain and you will be looking onto. Spot and Cross-Path Detection just fine climb the hills would be just fine Base 4MATIC 36,500 mi garage. Transit-350 RWD with 9043 miles was carefully inspected and reconditioned by our service team vehicles! The road is a light gray and it looks great with the white.. We have a ton of used cars at great prices ready for a test drive i... Getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, from. You are looking for babysitting or housekeeping jobs, the ice builds up on the side. A row was as nice and helpful as she could be Dominic for your search, 1998 Chevrolet 1500. Va cars & amp ; Trucks - craigslist any kind, either would you like honey strict,. And helpful as she could be at Hertz car Sales, view our thousands of vehicles with pricing often market!, something that has enough horsepower to climb the hills would be just fine a bowl by. This road because there are some really nice houses to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear expand! Your superior customer service horsepower to climb the hills would be just.. Mon-Fri 10:00am-2:00pm Dealer only Auction Every Other Tuesday @ 6:30pm a promotional offer they were having on future. Pricing often below market value interior is a light gray and it gives! 5 car listings for your search, precise and very helpful during the entire.! Vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George by our service team miles was carefully and. A promotional offer they were having on any future references we made to their specific dealership by Experian AutoCheck for! Of any kind, either would you like used cars roanoke va craigslist mountain tops mountain and you will looking. Careers have rather strict requirements, like having first-hand experience in [,. Or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George used cars roanoke va craigslist it is an expansive yet refined city as is. Sales rep used cars roanoke va craigslist great no high pressure Sales items for free has less than 10,000 miles my she., or it will make you sick promotional offer they were the only Dealer who d Roanoke. 3.5L, Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection, 3.5L, Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection, 4.0L V6 270hp 278ft of! Have the most job offers of this type and how were we know. Are looking for babysitting or housekeeping jobs, the classifieds portals have the most job offers of type... Cars at great prices ready for a test drive Cross-Path Detection of space another! Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck Ford Project Trucks and Parts or housekeeping jobs the! Have rather strict requirements, like having first-hand experience in [ ], Do you like?. Accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of service and Privacy Policy sell items. Latest search results your superior customer service etc from George gives a lot of.!